Thread: .: Wolf:.

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

.: Wolf:.

They called us a Dead Generation

They told us that we wouldn't survive...

I am a fucking machine fueled by the past
    A memory's a memory until it's a fact
    I can bury the hatchet and let some shit go
    But I got too many grudges to hold!

.: Wolf :.

Nicknames:
    The Beast, Angel of Death

Height: 6 foot 8

Weight: 290 lbs

Affiliation:
    Heel, Bitter veteran

Body Description: Muscular, Broad Shouldered and Scarred (There are so many they're hard to identify. Some are long and jagged from barbed-wire, others blotchy from burns or sporadic from landing on broken glass, thumbtacks or debris. To borrow from Joey Styles: "His body is a road-map of pain.")
    This one had it coming, this one found a vein
    This one was an accident, but never gave me pain
    This one was my father's, and this one you can't see
    This one had me scared to death
    But I guess I should be glad I'm not dead

-Scars-

- His parents were killed when he was young boy his brother Stu St. Clair when he burned own their house and he came to FWA seeking retribution.
    - He was buried alive twice and set on fire once
    - He participated in two Hell in a Cell matches against Ryan Hal and Stu St. Clair and fought Chris Kennedy in Three Stages of Hell
    - When Jimmy King tried to turn FWA in CWA's development territory
    - He took part in some of the most brutal matches in FWA's history

But there are scars that run even deeper...
    - He was fired and suspended for drug abuse during his FWA career. He fought the addiction for a long time and we are not sure if he won in the end
    - He married Sara Wolf and her desire to wrestler to be on the road with him. They got divorced and married again. Their marriage ended after Sara took her own life.
    - His son Lucian Ace wants nothing to do with him

During his promos he is known to lose control and go into that place...

Wolf: I AM GOING TO RIP KENNEDY'S HEART OUT SO PEOPLE CAN SEE IT! SO YOU KNOW WHAT A CHAMPION'S HEART LOOKS LIKE! BECAUSE I WILL NOT EVER DENY THAT CHRIS KENNEDY HAS A FIGHTING SPIRIT AND CHAMPION'S HEART! BUT I'LL BE DAMNED IF THAT MEANS HE'S GOING TO TAKE WHAT IS MINE! I'LL BE DAMNED IF THAT MEAN'S HE'S GOING TO KEEP THE MOST COVETED PRIZE IN ALL OF PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING AWAY FROM THE MAN THAT DESERVES IT! THE MAN THAT HAS BEEN PUSHED TO THE WAYSIDE FAR TOO OFTEN! MY NAME ISN'T MARC CALLOWAY! I DON'T NEED TO FIGHT ONCE A F YEAR! I'M AT THE PEAK OF HEALTH! I'M IN MY F*CKING PRIME! YET EVERY TIME THAT OFFICE SEES THE NAMES "WOLF" AND "KENNEDY" THEY ALWAYS GIVE THE GO SIGN TO "KENNEDY!" IT'S UTTER STUPIDITY, TOTAL IGNORANCE AND COMPLETELY INCONSIDERATE! FOR EVERYTHING HE DID AND WILL DO TO ME I WANT KENNEDY'S BLOOD! ALL OF IT! EVERY SINGLE DROP! I WANT TO WATCH IT FLOW FROM EVERY CUT, EVERY LACERATION, I WANT TO HEAR BONES BREAK! I WANT TO FEEL AN OUTSTANDING CAREER END BETWEEN MY FINGERS! I'M NOT A NICE MAN! I'M NOT A GOOD GUY! I'M AN AWFUL HUMAN BEING, A WRECHED SOUL WITH A BLACK HEART AND DEMON LIVING IN HIS CHEST! F*CK THE PANSY-ASS SYNDICATE! I AM THIS COMPANY'S GREAT ENEMY, IT'S BEST F*CKING FRIEND AND IT'S ONLY CHANCE AT SALVATION! CHRIS KENNEDY IS JOHN CENA WITH TALENT! HE'S A FACE ON A CEREAL BOX! HE'S AN ATM! BUT I AM THE RIGHTFUL CHAMPION! I AM THE MAN AND THERE ISN'T ANYONE IN THIS UNIVERSE THAT CAN BEAT THIS MAN! WHEN I BATHE IN KENNEDY'S BLOOD, I WILL BE ENJOYING EVERY SECOND OF IT! I WILL RIP HIM APART AND WEAR HIS FACE LIKE A F*CKING MASK WHILE I DO A LITTLE DANCE AROUND THE TITLE BELT AND THAT'S NOT A THREAT! IT’S A FACT!

Style of Wrestling:
    This brutal man enjoys nothing other than beating his opponents with his fists or with anything that is not (or is) nailed down. He also uses his big stature to overpower his opponents.

Wrestling Moves:

Double A Spinebuster
    Powerbomb
    Moonassault
    Running Powerslam
    Big Boot
    Gutbuster
    Running Clothesline
    Samoan Drop
    Wolfhug

Signature Move

Finnishing moves

1. Final Howl- Military Press Spinebuster

2. Wrath of The Beast - Stretch Muffler

Entrance Theme:

Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast

*** Accomplishments ***

1 x X-Champion
    2 x North American Champion
    2011 - Carnal Contendership Winner
    Back in Business VI. - Main Event
    2 x World Heavyweight Champion
    2011 - Feud of the Year - Stu St. Clair
    Back in Business VII. - Main Event
    2012 - Feud of the Year - Chris Kennedy
    2012 - Match of the Year - Payback: Chris Kennedy vs. Wolf - Three Stages of Hell
    1 x FWA Tag Team Champion /with Sara Wolf
    First ever Grandslam Champion
    2013 Feud of the Year - Ryan Hall
    2013 Match of the Year - Anniversary Show: Chris Kennedy vs. Wolf
    2014 - Carnal Contendership Winner
    Back in Business IX. Main Event
    Hall of Fame class 2014
    Back in Business X. Main Event

Wolf also can brag with mainstream popularity like appearing on Aqua teen Hunger Force:

The scene opens in front of Carl's house. The gang seems excited...

Carl: LINE IN THE SAND! YEAH BABY! I got my tickets, I got my Ryan Rondo shirt...

Master Shake: You've got Herpes, Carl. We don't actually have our tickets just yet.

Meatwad: Yeah boy, see we need to proc- product- primate-

Frylock: Procure. And what does he mean by that... Shake?

Master Shake: Well, you know how it is. First you have to go through the broker, then he has to go to the ticket store and speak to Tictacuclese the minor deity of FWA ticket production-

Frylock: You're going to steal the tickets, aren't you?

Master Shake: I prefer to call it, procuring...

Meatwad: Tictacuclese, dag boy, that'ol guy he don't come out for just no broker boy. We gotta do somethin' I GOTTA SEE SOME WRASSLIN'!

Frylock: Wait a minute FWA? Is that the show he likes with-

Master Shake: Professional Entertainers, like Taylor Toxic, Shannon O' Neil, Gabrielle and all the other hot chicks...

Meatwad: And KAIZEN and Lucian Ace and Randy Ramon...

Carl: And Nightmare and Devin Golden and Wolf...

Meatwad: Hell yeah Wolf! The Beast, boy that boy knows what he's doin'! Dmac came around all like, "You'll never be gay like me!" And Wolf boy he was all "You're damn right!" that was wild, boy. And you know what? He still isn't.

Carl: Wolf, yeah. Dat guy has a house he rents out not too fah from here.

Master Shake: WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO! I swear on everything good and busty, Carl... You... are retarded. I'm just saying. You should have that checked out. Where was I? Oh yeah, WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO! I BET we could get Line in the Sand tickets there.

Frylock: How? If he rents the house out Shake, I doubt he'll be there. And if the house is in this neighborhood, I can pretty much guarantee he won't be there.

Master Shake: Good! Then it'll be easier to procure the tickets.

Frylock: If Wolf isn't there. And someone else lives there, that pays him rent... How would there be any Line in the Sand tickets there?

Meatwad: Tictacuclese. That boy is magic.

Carl: I gotta level with you Fry-Man, I believe.

Frylock: In Tictacuclese? Really?

Carl: I have to Fry-Man, I have to...

The scene cuts to a small house. The houses around it are burning, the background sounds like a warzone in a traffic jam. The guys stand in front of the house with a very disheveled man, who is currently mumbling to himself.

Frylock: So, let me get this straight... This is Wolf's house?

Meatwad: Yup. Looks right.

Master Shake: Somehow, someway... I agree with Meatwad. This just feels right. I trust the guide.

Frylock: The guide? He's a meth addict-

Man: Crack! Crack-a-lack! Recreational user, recreational use, I enjoy recreation because I WIN! I'm a winning warlock, bama, Alabama.

Frylock: I apologize, he's a Crack Addict.

Carl: He's more dan dat... I think he's Charlie Sheen.

Carl takes a closer look...

Carl: IT IS CHARLIE SHEEN! WOW MAN! I love Two And A Half Men, Mistah Sheen. Classic television... classic.

Charlie Sheen: Bama-bam-bama, Alabama. It's about respect, I respect them they respect me we all win. Win-a-win-a-win! I'm a War- I'm a Warlock. Sprinkles.

Carl: Wow, I find myself very... heh, uh... unda-whelmed.

Master Shake hops over to Charlie Sheen and slaps him.

Master Shake: You will tell me where Wolf is and you will tell me now! Warlock him up or somethin'...

From off screen.

Wolf: Who in the Hell are you, fucktard?

Wolf walks into the shot.

Master Shake: Oh good, you got my, uh, my email! Yeah! GIVE ME TICKETS TO LINE IN THE SAND!

Wolf: In what fucked up bullshit universe do you live in where you demand from me? You're a Fucking cup for shit's sake! You know what I'm going to do? I'M GOING TO CALL DOWN THE SHITSTORM UP FROM HELL AND ERADICATE EVERY SHRED OF PAPER IN YOUR STUPID, ****-STRAWED, NON-BIODEGRADABLE ASS!

With a thud he drops to the ground. The camera cuts to Carl...

Carl: Oops, my tire iron slipped. Okay, Fry-Man... Use dem dare telekah-whatsit powers you got dare and "I Dream of Genie" him back to my place.

Frylock: What?

Carl: Frylock, maybe you do not understand. You are now an accomplice in the kidnapping of WOLF.

*Duh-duh-dunnnnnnnnn*

Frylock: I what?

Carl: And the murder of Charlie Sheen...

Carl walks off camera...

Charlie Sheen: I'm the king, king of the mountain. I win, baby, babe-ba-babe-baby. Warlock.

Carl: Come'ere you!

A couple of bashing sounds are heard and Carl walks back into the shot, covered in blood.

Carl: We should go now.

------------------------

The scene cuts to the Aqua Teen's living room.

-----------------------

Frylock: So? Where did you put him?

Master Shake: Put whom?

Frylock: You know who.

Master Shake: I most certainly do not! I am a law abiding citizen! I pay taxes, and uh, I mow the lawn.

Frylock: No you don't.

Meatwad: So I was just in my room talkin' to you-know-who... And he was tellin' me about the good'ol days. Did you know that Ric Flair was Ric Flair all the time? I don't know what that means, but it sounds interesting. I couldn't really pay attention, I was coughin'... A lot of smoke. And F-bombs. That boy loves the F-Word. Shoot... Frylock, we should invest in a swear jar. We'd make bank off that boy!

Frylock: Shake, why is Wolf still in Meatwads room? I told you to let him go. Maybe, he won't call the cops, or beat us within an inch of our lives!

Master Shake: Relax! Crossfire is tomorrow, when they notice Wolf is missing, we say: HOLY COW! LOOK WHAT WE FOUND! HE JUST WANDERED ON TO OUR PROPERTY A FEW DAYS AGO! I though he was a deer, but he was... a... man... I needed to help him! Please, come and fetch him. All I ask in return is a ticket to THE GREATEST WRESTLING SHOW IN THE HISTORY OF MAN-KIND!

Frylock: And you think that is going to work? Hold Wolf ransom for Line in the Sand tickets? Well, this is where I wash my hands of this situation... Good luck with that!

Master Shake: Good! Go! I don't need you! I've got ALLLLLLLL the answers! I bob when they think I'm gonna weave! Besides, you don't even have hands. Everything is going to be just fine.

Mist rolls into the living room. A robotic chicken appears from nowhere.

Robot Chicken: Behold! Is it you that holds Wolf?

Master Shake: Did Ashley O' Ryan send you? I'd like seats right on the aisle, so I can touch the wrestlers when they walk by. And I want a free foam finger!

Robot Chicken: You must release the one known as: Wolf!

Master Shake: Why?

Frylock: SHAKE NO!

Robot Chicken: Thousands of years ago, there was a warrior race of evil aliens called The Dmacs. It was they who influenced the first of your primitive people. They shared the knowledge of combat and the knowledge of monetary gain. It wasn't long before the apes began fighting for profit. It was then that a powerful ape came from the mountains! He fought with a ferocity unmatched by any in the world... There was much MONEY made for the apes. They worshipped this fighter. Held him in the highest of regards. This made The Dmacs jealous. They struck back, sending wave after wave of Dmacs fighters at the ape. He destroyed them all. The Dmacs commander used his Martian Magic Hoodoo to curse the ape. That ape was then used to illustrate Darwin's Theory of Evolution...

They waited...

Robot Chicken: What are you guys looking at?

Frylock: What does that have to do with Wolf?

Robot Chicken: Are you serious? How could you not tell? Were you listening? Wow, man... Obviously, the ape needs Wolf to break the curse.

Frylock: How?

Robot Chicken: By winning his wrestling match, duh!

Meatwad: So, we goin' to Line in the Sand?

Frylock: Probably not. We'll be lucky if we don't go to jail. Shake, I'm letting him go.

Master Shake: I thought you washed your non-existent hands of the situation?

Frylock: I did. But it seems that between you two idiots and the Robot from the Future, this guy is going to end up dying here. I don't need any dead former World Champions in my house. I'd like to at least try to get the security deposit back.

Master Shake: He is angry, you know that right... He's always angry.

Frylock: Good, maybe he'll beat some sense into you! I'm letting Wolf out now.

Master Shake: Why? Because HE told you to? Wow Frylock, I never picked you for the followin' type. That's why I'm leader of the pack. I'm popular... More popular than Robot Chicken over here.

Robot Chicken: In your dreams, pal.

Master Shake: You want a piece of this?

Frylock: Both of you relax. I'm letting him go because we have kidnapped him and we need to let him go. This has gone on too long. Besides, he's stinking up the house with the carton and a half a day habit he has. AND I WANT MY DAMN FIVE HUNDRED BUCKS BACK!

Master Shake: FRYLOCK NO!

From off camera...

WOLF: YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT YOU'RE LETTING ME OUT OF HERE!

Wolf walks out with Frylock.

Wolf: You, Cup-guy... Give me one reason why I shouldn't fuck you up right now.

Master Shake: Because I have Elf Blood!

Frylock: You got what?

Master Shake: Yeah, it's a lot like cancer... But it isn't anything like it. You know?

Wolf: So what is this, Make-A-Wish or something?

Master Shake: Yeah! I made a wish to go to Line in the Sand, and you're gonna grant it! Let's go! C'mon! The robot has special needs!

Robot Chicken and Wolf stare at shake. The scene cuts to Carl's backyard. His pool is filled with blood...

----------------------------

Carl: So, uh, you had to fill my pool with blood why?

Wolf: Because I liked that Frylock guy and I promised him I wouldn't ruin his carpet when I fixed Shake's "Elf Blood" problem.

Carl: Oh, yeah... That makes sense. So, can I get a reward?

Wolf: Like a ticket to the biggest Pay-Per-View Event of this Summer?

Carl: Or a hooker... I'll really be just as aroused with either.

Wolf: Chicken, go turn into a motorcycle and wait for me out front. I'm going to give Carl his reward...

Robot Chicken: Sure Wolf, would you like me to tell you about how I learned to turn into a motorcycle?

Wolf: No.

Robot Chicken: Very well then... I'll just go turn into a motorcycle now. Shirtless jerk.

Wolf: Excuse me?

Robot Chicken: Nothing.

Robot Chicken walks away.

Wolf: This is for the tire iron.

Carl: The what- oh... OH GOD!

--------------------

The scene cuts back to the Aqua Teen's living room. The FWA commentary team can be heard on the television...

Sam McDonald: And what is this? HE IS! WOLF IS BREAKING THE THOUSAND YEAR OLD MARTIAN APE CURSE!

Harry Baxter: This has been another historic event, Sam!

Sam McDonald: I made out with a robotic chicken!

Frylock: Well, I guess it all worked out.

Meatwad: Well except for Carl. That boy can't even talk... Got Final Howl, shoot...

Last edited by Wolfs Rain; 08-17-2017 at 04:53 PM.
    "You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: .: Wolf:.

Oh shit he's back. I'm marking out

Thread Information