Thread: Ground Zero Season One: Episode 8

Future Endeavoured

Status

Ground Zero Season One: Episode 8

Ground Zero Season One: Episode 8

The crowd is hyped as the theme song for the show begins to play. It is time for Ground Zero!

The host of the show Dave Sullivan is standing in the ring to start the show off right away. He has a microphone in his hand. Usually we get an entrance first, or some sort of intro from the commentary team. So this is a little weird, but we'll see what the host of Ground has to say.

Dave Sullivan: Earlier today we had gotten some unfortunate news about one of our contestants. Chang Hoi Sun, a player from Team Mac, has failed his substance policy test.

In the FWA you are tested regularly for substance abuse. This show is no difference, and it will not be tolerated.

Because of his actions, Chang has been disqualified and eliminated from the show.

Chang Hoi Sun (Team Mac) has been eliminated from Ground Zero.

Dave Sullivan: Now that that's over with...let's get on with the show! There are now seven contestants left, and we are going to jump right into it. Team Broc vs Team James in a tag team match. Losing team sends someone hope. Considering there are only two players left on both teams...everyone is fighting for their lives here. Good luck fellas...

*Commercial Break*

Gus Johnson: So before
    the break we learned from Dave Sullivan that Chang Hoi Sun was eliminated from the show on the spot due to failing his substance abuse test. What a crazy revelation.

Cris Collinsworth: That's too bad man. We have a lot of that in the NFL too. I don't know why guys have to resort to that kind of stuff.

Gus Johnson: Now Cris we don't know what he used that made him fail the test.

Cris Collinsworth: Come on Gus...it was roids.

Gus Johnson: You don't know that. I could have been ibuprofen or something.

Cris Collinsworth: Ibuprofen? Really Gus?

Gus Johnson: Well none the less it's over. He is gone. And now we're about to see a team have to eliminate someone else tonight.

Cris Collinsworth: Even crazier, Tyrone Johnson and Daiquan Andrews will square off in the ring. Just last week Andrews got himself DQ'd from their match because he wouldn't let up in the corner.

Gus Johnson: And the stakes are high. Losing team has to send someone home...

Cris Collinsworth: At this point of the show with the level of talent we have left, I think this is going to come down to who costs their team the match. That's who will get sent home.

Gus Johnson: We'll see how it goes.

Team Broc (Tanner
    Gaskil and Tyrone Johnson) vs Team James (Daiquan Andrews and Dan Dulaney)

The bell rings with Gaskil and Andrews starting off against each other. Andrews takes Gaskil down with a clothesline right away.

"Come tag in
    you pussy!" yells Daiquan to Tyrone.

Tyrone is putting his hand out for
    Gaskil to tag, but Daiquan goes over and knocks him right off the apron with a right hook!

Daiquan then focuses his attention back to Tanner
    Gaskil, as he starts stomping away at the EMT.

Andrews picks
    Gaskilup, and hits him with a DDT. Gaskil looks down...

...Daiquan is about to go for the pin when...TYRONE HITS HIM WITH A STEEL CHAIR. Daiquan Andrews goes straight to the floor after that head shot. Tyrone keeps slapping Daiquan in the back and head with that steel chair. It is now bent up like a fork in the microwave.

The referee rings the bell to stop the match, but Tyrone just keeps hitting Andrews with the steel chair. The ref finally stops him long enough for Andrews to roll to the outside and flee to the back.

Winners by DQ: Team Broc (Daiquan Andrews and Dan Dulaney)

Gus Johnson: Tyrone costed his team the match! Just like Daiquan did last week!

Cris Collinsworth: I think Tyrone finally had enough of Daiquan's crap.

Gus Johnson: At what cost though?
    Coach James might eliminate him on the spot now?

Cris Collinsworth: Well here he comes now...

Coach James Hughes storms down to the ring. He is wearing a black suit with a white dress shirt but no tie. Tyrone is still fuming in the ring, as Tanner Gaskil is still a little groggy from the DDT that Andrews laid on him.

James Hughes: Tyrone...you knew damn well losing this match would cause your team an elimination. So what do you want me to do? Eliminate Gaskil because you got us DQ'd? Is that what you want?

Tyrone doesn't give an answer. He just stares down Hughes, still filled with rage at his old friend Daiquan.

James Hughes: Lucky for your dumbass, I just got word that I don't have to eliminate one of you guys on the spot. Instead, in tonight's match you will face off against each other. Loser goes home. Good luck.

*Commercial Break*

Future Endeavoured

Status

Re: Ground Zero Season One: Episode 8

Mac Michaud storms into Dave Sullivan's office, and he is pissed off.

Mac Michaud: You goddamn son of a bitch...

Dave Sullivan: You want to go back out and try again with a different tone?

Mac Michaud: What the hell is this about Chang being suspended? I talked to him. He said he wasn't taking anything illegal. Whatever the tests said, it is bullshit. I want him reinstated on the show now.

Dave Sullivan: It's not bullshit, Mac. He failed the test.

Mac Michaud: What was it? What kind of PEDS did it say he was taking? Because Chang and I have been working in that damn gym every day. He is all natural.

Dave Sullivan: It wasn't PEDs Mac...

Mac Michaud: WHAT? Then why the hell did you say he failed the test? Why is he suspended?

Dave Sullivan: Chang was caught with marijuana in his system. We're sorry, but that was clearly in violation of his contract with the show. He has been disqualified. There is nothing I can do. It's a network thing.

Mac Michaud: My ass it's a network thing. You have had it out against my team since the start of the show! And what because of some bitter feud we had in the FWA? This isn't about us, this is about these future stars. And you are screwing them with your pettiness! Pot? Really? It's goddamn 2017, and you are disqualifying one of my last guys because of a little weed.

Dave Sullivan: You're right. This isn't about us. I couldn't give a damn if Chang Hoi Sun won the show or if Sticky goddamn Finger
    Joe
    won to be honest. But how about this...you have one guy left, Jack Harris. If he beats James Blake in his match next, then Chang can be reinstated onto the show. Sound like a deal?

Mac Michaud: This isn't over Dave. One of my guys is going to win this show, and you're going to be crying your big alligator tears when it happens. All because your big rival Mac Michaud came onto YOUR show and stole your thunder.

Dave Sullivan: Whatever you say chief, just get out of my office...please.

James Blake (Team Chris)/w Sam Donovan vs Jack Harris (Team Mac) - If Jack Harris wins, Chang Hoi Sun will be reinstated onto the show for Team Mac

The match starts and Harris goes right after Blake, but Blake dodges it. He gets behind Harris and puts him in a hold that Chris Kennedy taught him earlier. He gets it semi tight, but Harris breaks out of it with an back elbow to the gut of Blake.

Blake rolls over to his back, and Harris jumps on top. He starts to ground and pound in full mount, but Blake gets his hands up and blocks a lot of the hits. Blake eventually manages to get Harris off of him after a knee to the gut.

The two end up back on their feet, and Harris hits Blake with a running elbow. Blake goes to the floor...

Harris goes for the cover now!

.......but Blake kicks out! Harris is getting frustrated now. He jumps on the turnbuckle to do a huge dive onto Blake...but right when he jumps Blake moves out of the way! Harris lands chest first hard onto the match. He screams out in pain. Blake takes advantage. Right when Harris gets back up, Blake hits him with a huge spear.

Blake goes for the cover now!

But Harris kicks out.

Both men get up on their feet quickly. The punches start flying. A hook from Harris! A hook from Blake! A hook from Harris! A hook from Blake! The two start to grapple in the middle, and Harris performs a takedown. The two end up on the
    floor, and Harris gets Blake in an armbar!

Blake looks lost. He is in the middle of the ring...but just when it looks like he is about to tap he somehow manages to make it to the ropes. He grabs onto that bottom rope and the ref begins to count. 1! 2! 3! 4!

Harris finally
    lets go. He gets up and begins to stalk Blake for a spear of his own....

James Blake stands up and Harris goes running at him full speed for the spear...but Blake moves out of the way! Harris goes shoulder first into the turnbuckle! Harris seizes the moment and goes for a
    rollup pin on Harris!

1!

2!

3!

Winner: James Blake
    Gus Johnson: BLAKE WINS! Chang Hoi Sun will not be reinstated!

Cris Collinsworth: No he is not. Harris had to win and he didn't. Chang is officially eliminated from the show.

*Commercial Break*

Future Endeavoured

Status

Tyrone Johnson is backstage in the locker room warming up for his match against his teammate Tanner
    Gaskil. But they won't be teammates for much longer. Because of Tyrone's antics earlier tonight they will have to face off in a sudden death elimination match. One of them is going home. Tyrone is sitting on the locker room bench tapping up his wrists whenever a familiar face shows up.
    Wayne Johnson: HEY BROTHER.

Tyrone Johnson: Oh shit look who it is!
    Tyrone gets up and gives his brother a hug.

Tyrone Johnson: How is momma?

Wayne Johnson: SHE GUD.WATCHIN YOU BE THE HERO OUT HERE ON THE TALKIN PICTURE SCREEN.
    Tyrone Johnson: Haha, yeah man. It's been alright.

Wayne
    Johnson: IGHT? WHATCHU MEAN ALRIGHT MAN? YOU LIVIN THE DREAM OUT HERE. YOU A FIGTHIN.

Tyrone Johnson: Yeah, at what cost though? Daiquan and I hate each other.

Wayne Johnson: MAN SCREW DAT FOOL TYRONE. HE ALWAYS DRAGGIN YOU DOWN.

Tyrone Johnson: Naw man you don't get it. We've been homies for forever man. It isn't that easy...I keep thinking we can work it out whenever it's all over, but at some point it's going to go too far.

Wayne Johnson: SPEAKIN BOUT TOO FAR MAN...YOU HEAR BOUT DAT OTHER DUDE WHO GOT SUSPENDED FOR POT.

Tyrone Johnson: Yeah, LOL. Asaindudebe out smokin weed. Who would've thought big ol Chang would get himself eliminated.

Wayne Johnson: YEAH TYRONE BUT UH...WHAT BOUT YOU?

Tyrone Johnson: The fuck do you mean what about me? What are you saying Wayne?

Wayne Johnson: YOU KNOW...THAT PROBLEM OF YOURS...

Tyrone Johnson: I aint got no problem Wayne...

Wayne Johnson: OH SO THAT SUGAR YOU BE PUTTIN UP YOUR NOSE AINT NO PROBLEM?

Tyrone Johnson: Shut up Wayne...just shut up...I have a match to prepare for man. I need some time to clear my head. So here...here's $10. Go out front and go get some nachos or something.

Wayne Johnson: NO TYRONE. IMA BE OUT THERE WITH YOU AT RINGSIDE. GONNA WATCH YOU WIN BROTHER.

Tyrone Johnson: I swear to god Wayne if you screw this up for me I will beat you down...

Future Endeavoured

Status

Tyrone Johnson w/ Wayne Johnson vs Tanner Gaskil - Team James Sudden Death Elimination

The bell rings and the Johnson starts to grapple with
    Gaskil in the ring. Wayne Johnson is at ringside cheering on his brother Tyrone.

Gaskil gives a couple of strikes to the head of Johnson before Tyrone takes him down to the ground. Tyrone starts striking away at Gaskil's head and chest on the ground, but Gaskil reverses it into a Heimlich Manuever like position.

Gaskil starts giving Tyrone the Heimlich Maneuver! Tyrone wasn't choking but he might be choking on his own blood now. That didn't look very comfortable.

Tyrone manages to stand up and with
    Gaskil still on his back, Tyrone forces them both into the corner turnbuckle. Gaskil hits the turnbuckle with his back in pain as he falls to the ground. Tyrone starts stomping away at him in the corner. The ref counts 1...2...3...and Tyrone stops, not wanting to get eliminated the same way Daiquan cost his team the match last week.

Gaskil gets up fast but Tyrone hits him with a clothesline right away and goes for the cover.

1!

2!

but
    Gaskil breaks out of it.

Meanwhile at ringside, Tyrone's brother Wayne Johnson is playing cheerleader. "GO TYRONE" he says.

Tyrone has control of the match now. He starts picking apart at
    Gaskil, stomping each one of his limbs. He picks up Gaskil and hits him with a DDT! Gaskil looks done. This is the second time tonight he got hit with a crushing DDT in the second match.

Tyrone is about to go for the pin.

"YEAH TYRONE GET
    IT" says Wayne, when out of nowhere Wayne gets smacked in the face with a steel chair. The same steel chair Tyrone used to hit Daiquan earlier. And holding the chair is none other than Daiquan.

Daiquan continues to pound Wayne with the bent up
    steel chair. Tyrone sees what's going on and screams out in panic. He runs to the outside of the ring but Daiquan bolts off over the security barrier and through the crowd. Tyrone tends to his hurting brother Wayne, when out of nowhere comes Tanner Gaskil. He grabs Tyrone, and throws him into the steel steps. Gaskil is fighting for his life now as he slams Tyrone's face into the ring steps again.

Gaskil tosses Tyrone back in the ring and goes for the pin.

1!

2!

....but Tyrone kicks out.
    Gaskil starts to punch away at Tyrone's now bleeding face, but Tyrone counters and starts punching Gaskil. In fact Tyrone is out of control. He looks like Ralphie beating up Farkus in A Christmas Story. Gaskil is overwhelmed.

Tyrone finally runs out of breath, but
    Gaskil looks motionless. Johnson goes for the pin...

1!

2!

...3!

Winner: Tyrone Johnson

Tyrone rolls out of the ring, but he doesn't celebrate staying alive on the show. Instead he goes to his brother Wayne...who is now being placed on a stretcher thanks to the dirty work of Daiquan Andrews.

Tanner Gaskil (Team James) has been eliminated from Ground Zero.

End Show.

Thread Information