Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fight Night 11th August Card

Heel Champion

Status

Re: Fight Night 11th August Card

Sorry guys, I had a bit of an emergency yesterday and got behind on what I hoped to have done yesterday. I work today and when I get home I'll be finishing up grades, writing matches and doing my share of reviews. If there is ANYONE that can take Kazadi vs PAJ to help speed up the process, because I doubt I can get ALL of that done after work. Just asking if someone can do that one match today. All you have to do is write the meat of the match and send it back to me for the ending. If you could have the commentary done for it, it would also speed up the process. Thanks in advance to whoever volunteers to take it. I really appreciate it and apologize but life is always throwing curveballs.

The Rightful Mod

Status

I can if you can send me the result quick. I am planning to GTS soon

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

It's already taken

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:

Tacos Rule!

Status
      Country                    United States

Ah, I was about to say I might have been able to do it later tonight during Raw. Way too busy for next few hours.

Chikara Trainee

Status

So, I just figured I'd give some kind of brief thoughts about what's to come here from this card-

Kazadi vs Jackson- I think this one could go either way, couple of good names there definitely, but Kazadi hasn't been back long and I feel a loss could actually open doors for more good promo stuff revolving around "The Phillip A. Jackson Project."

Bell V Star-Another that I think has potential for either way, both have been on a good track lately...Bell has been doing good for a bit and Star has recently gotten some attention... he just might take this and move on though. Definitely a good one to see here.

Shannon V TJC- I feel like this could be one of those classic "Great showing against the Champion, ending in a loss, but the Challenger still comes away looking fantastic, resulting in a giant rub." , As O'neal's reign is still relatively new and fresh, so it could be useful, but who knows? Maybe he wins and secures a future title shot, especially if Xyrus shows up...then again maybe he runs in and gets Galloway dq'ed, who comes back angry about that? I see a lot of possibilities and ramifications here.

Wolf and Garcia- I'd be wrong to not say it-This will just tear the house down, probably even steal the show, and I feel the results are another who knows. Wolf could absolutely take it, which could play into the change We recently saw Sayer start with Garcia...BUT...if a change is coming, it could certainly help Garcia get past Wolf.
    Though, if I was asked for a direct answer about a definite winner- I'd go with Wolf.

Cyrus V Sync- I'd say it's gonna be Cyrus with the W undoubtedly, since he's been on a bit of a rage lately, and kssee that definitely helping him...but Shannon would probably show her face in some way and maybe even cost him the match as a possible comeuppance for last week, so I'm not so sure with this. Definitely keep an eye on Cyrus here though because he's on an interesting path as of late.

Singles match between Members of The Olympians And The HBE- This one I will admittedly say , I don't really know a lot about the Olympians or What's going on here between them all, except that I definitely think we could see some sort of interesting developments come from this.

Thunder V Merrieweather- Both just had some tough breaks, Thunder just got knocked out of NA tournament and Mark came up short in The X match...both with a lot to gain with a good win and a losss again would be rough for both, so expect a very good showing with both guys looking to turn things around for themselves.
    I'm not sure who could take it , with that said.

Penny and Izzy v Genocide- I think this could be more about Penny and Izzy teaming then anything else, we could see a great story there about wanting to be friends, lol, so I'm looking forward to that definitely, and I'm gonna go ahead and give this to the women.

Zako V Prim's Angels- Yeah I'm gonna lose lol.
    All I'll really say here is I've got some big things coming and definitely have some plans drawn up, so if I may humbly say without seemingly like "look at me" , definitely keep your eye on Zako and Miss De La Muerta.

Gruber and Deception I see as more of a fight, but as others have said, it's been more of a "Past feds thing", and others haven't even seen nor heard of them, I actually have and I'm tired of that aspect as well, so this needs someone to bring into "the now", but then again, this could possibly end here with a clean win. Either way, I give it to Gruber.

Mac V The Parrot- Yeah he's also going to lose lol. Idk what to really say but I know he's changed himself up since coming back, so interested to see how that goes.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

The show will be up tomorrow folks, thanks for patience.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:

Heel Champion

Status

Apologies from all of us on the mod team for the delay. Real life gets in the way sometimes, though. I was the delay for most of it. Either Shake or I will have the show up tomorrow.

Chikara Trainee

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Powerful Sayer View Post
    Apologies from all of us on the mod team for the delay. Real life gets in the way sometimes, though. I was the delay for most of it. Either Shake or I will have the show up tomorrow.
    Ain't no worries cat daddy.

Tacos Rule!

Status
      Country                    United States

Yeah, no worries. Real life should always come first

Heel Champion

Status

With the amount of extra time, show segments or interviews or anything to.give more to your characters could have and should have been done for a good many of you.

If your character seems directionless, it's because you're choosing to.be directionless. How many people have come to.us with ideas when we asked for a bit more input on your guys? Some did, some didn't. The cream will rise...

Chikara Trainee

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Powerful Sayer View Post
    With the amount of extra time, show segments or interviews or anything to.give more to your characters could have and should have been done for a good many of you.

If your character seems directionless, it's because you're choosing to.be directionless. How many people have come to.us with ideas when we asked for a bit more input on your guys? Some did, some didn't. The cream will rise...
    All I'ma say is-Watch me whip, watch me Nay! Lol

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah, but you do realise that there's other areas to the forum, right? I don't really see what your gripe is. What do you want people to do once promos are done?
    There is always something TT you know that

Thread Information