View Poll Results: Who has been the better wrestler?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • AJ Styles

8 61.54%
  • Kenny Omega

5 38.46%

Thread: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2017 Quarter Final - AJ Styles Vs Kenny Omega

~Phenomenal~

Status
      Country                    England

WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2017 Quarter Final - AJ Styles Vs Kenny Omega

~~~AJ STYLES~~~

~~~KENNY OMEGA~~~

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2017 Quarter Final - AJ Styles Vs Kenny Omega

Omega simply has had a better year then styles who has been below par.
    RAINMAKER!!!

Hakuna Matata

Status
      Country                    United States

This was really tough for me because it's two of my favorites in their respective companies. I went with Kenny though because I feel like he has had a stronger year, not to take anything away from AJ though, who I haven't been as down on like most here as of late but I just feel like Kenny has had the overall better year just with those Okada matches alone.
    Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

I'm gonna blame the movies

Status
      Country                    Canada

Should've been Hiromu
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    [07:31 PM] Jon Snow
    : theyve got planes for that
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : And those cost lots of money
    [07:32 PM] Jim
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    [10:00 PM] Kairi HoHo
    : Jerk it in my honor Dak bye.
    [06:18 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Guys, I am going to see President Trump tomorrow.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : He's holding a rally in the town I live in. Gonna skip outta work and go.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Not the town I live in, the town I work in.
    [06:19 PM]RecyCocks
    : You should bring TGR with you
    [06:20 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.
    [11:40 PM]
    Kairi HoHo
    : Pretty sure I said I would go gay for Ryan Gosling just saying lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I'll be fine Daddy.
    BS Mafia 4 Lyfe: Dakstang Dook Duke HoHo Punk Wolf CocksDynamite Creeping Death Swamps

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

This is a bittersweet match because while both men have had their highs, neither guy really seems too worthy to sail the seas of the semi-finals.

Both have had tremendous highs but I can't see a real solid argument for Omega being the better performer than AJ during this span. Even with AJ being poorly booked since WM and being handcuffed to a mediocre Kevin Owens, he's still been the company's most reliable guy and smokes a severely inconsistent Omega who still doesn't feel like the complete performer he can sometimes lead people on to believe.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

One Batch, Two Batch

Status

Omega has been booked better and delivered higher quality matches when it counted, but he's just not as consistent as AJ in any aspect of the game as far as I'm concerned.

~Phenomenal~

Status
      Country                    England

A week or two ago this would of been really tough, but in a G1 where I'd say at least two thirds of the field are showing up big time and having their best period of the year, Kenny has regressed and proven he can only have the big NJPW main event epic or goofy Yano comedy. There doesn't seem to be any middle ground, I either love his matches, or I hate them. Kenny's not even a top 5 guy in his Block, how can I make a case he's a wrestler of the year contender after that.

AJ Styles simply doesn't have a bad match to his name. I haven't enjoyed the Owens matches, but I can't call them offensively bad matches. AJ Styles has had more entertaining matches in the last year with James Ellsworth and Shane McMahon so I'm putting that all on mediocre Owens who struggles to have good matches these days. His 2017 has been a sharp drop in quality to his epic 2016. I'm hoping a decent run of US title matches after Summerslam against guys like Sami Zayn, Tye Dillinger, Rusev, Chad Gable etc could see a return to form.

Thread Information