Thread: Fight Night July 28th Results

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Fight Night July 28th Results

LIVE FROM THE GOLDEN 1 CENTER, SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA, USA
    JULY 28TH 2017

Fight Night opens up with the usual pyro explosion and camera pan around the arena as the hyped up Sacramento crowd make a flurry of noise - there are a ton of signs in support of Shannon O'Neal, they hail her as the conquerer of Cyrus Truth and the new queen of the FWA. One sign asks where KAIZEN is - another has two ducks labelled KAZADI and WOLF! There's loads more creative signs in the arena and some that are just straight to the point - FUCK RONDO is clearly seen. "All Hail the Streak!" is seen in support of Kennedy whilst a glittery sign shows solidarity with Bell Connelly following her upsetting loss at Back in Business. The greatest sign of all, however, is the one that depicts Michael Garcia holding the heads of all the other participants in the NA tournament. We cut to the commentator's table and are welcomed to the show by the usual team.

Langdon Trafford: It's that time, once again, wrasslin' fans! It's FWA FIGHT NIGHT! HERE IN SACRAMENTO! Can you feel the excitement, Dave?

David Weinstock: I sure can, Langdon. These guys are hyped up tonight - I can't blame them. We're all excited to see the fallout from Back in Business!

Piers Gallagher: I'm excited to see Phillip redeem himself tonight! He's going to win this tournament and be the best ever North American champion... AGAIN!

Langdon Trafford: Well... I guess that answers my question coming up, Piers. Tonight, Dave, what are you looking at?

David Weinstock: It has to be Bell Connelly. We need to know what's going on in her mind after that brutal loss to Rondo. He used every trick in the book... he snapped her damn finger... she's gotta have a will of steel to get through Tristan James Galloway tonight. She has to bounce back in a big way if she's going to win this tournament. But that's the thing - this tournament provides her the chance to do exactly that! It's not going to be an easy road!

Langdon Trafford: That's right, Dave. Bell is a favourite for the tournament despite her recent losses. There's been a buzz online ever since the tournament was announced... especially because of the participants. It's stacked! Mike Parr might think he's sitting comfortably after Back in Business... but trust me... he's getting a real fight out of this! Not to mention... Zachary Kazadi is back! And he has to face Michael Garcia in his return match!

Piers Gallagher: That Kazadi guy's back? Ugh. I hope Garcia crushes him.

David Weinstock: Well... if Garcia doesn't... someone else might... we've been hearing of a beef between Kazadi and a certain big bad Wolf... or is it a duck?

Langdon Trafford: Careful, Dave. He might be listening!

Piers Gallagher: I hope Wolf is listening. I hope he comes back and crushes Kazadi... and Rondo whilst he's at it!

David Weinstock: I am curious what Rondo is going to be doing, too. Is he even here tonight?

Langdon Trafford: I think we'll find out later tonight! Speaking of tonight... not only do we have our stacked North American Contendership tournament kicking off... but we've got a BIG MAIN EVENT! The X Title is on the line as Jason Randall defends against Mark Merriweather... in an almost-rematch from Back in Business!

David Weinstock: Merriweather came so close to winning it then... he might do it tonight. Both guys... they're not well liked so I'm sure the crowd is going to enjoy them beating each other up!

Langdon Trafford: And of course guys... the big talking point. Shannon O'Neal! She beat Cyrus Truth! She's not going to be in action tonight... who knows if she's even going to show up... ?

Suddenly, the crowd is buzzing with excitement as the in-arena video screen and the live television feed for Fight Night shows a backstage look at the floor and white walls deep in the corners of this venue. The cameras quickly pace toward the double doors with an exit sign above them. A commotion can be heard outside, a female voice yelling while two male voices appear trying to calm the female down.

"No! No! This is some WACKED-OUT BULLSH*T!"

The voice, getting closer and closer to the door and the camera's audio feed, now is clearly the voice of only one person.

"There's gonna be some SHIIIII***T happenin' tonight. I'ma stop the damn show if I have'ta."

The doors fling open and the crowd goes WILD for Shannon O'Neal. The reigning FWA World Champion, the belts glistening over her shoulder, stomps into the arena and passes the camera. Everyone stops to gawk at her, but she pays no attention. She keeps cussing a storm, to no one in particular, about a grievance no one quite understands. For the last part, she turns around, looking back to the field of males watching from near the doorway, and gives them a message.

"When I get to the damn ring, y'all a**holes better tell EVERYONE to watch. 'Cause I'ma make myself clear as a cow on Christmas. I ain't puttin' up with this bullsh*t."

Shannon turns her back again and continues her march down the hallway, her blonde hair bouncing behind her shoulders as the championship belt remains propped up and glistening under the hallway lights.

Langdon Trafford: Shannon O'Neal is in the building! No one knows where Cyrus Truth is! If he's here. If he's still a member of the FWA! But our World Champion is HERE! And she ... is ... pissed. About something!

Piers Gallagher: About what?! What can she be upset about?! She's the World Champion!

Langdon Trafford: We're gonna find out soon. She's on her way to the ring right now!

----

The crowd ERUPTS with cheers when the first beats and lyrics to "Let Me Clear My Throat" begin playing. Shannon O'Neal comes out, flinging the World Championship around like an axe with enemies all circled around her. Shannon does about four turns with her body and the championship swinging around from her double-fisted grip. Then she begins walking to the ring with a swagger in her step, a bit of purpose and aggression.

Langdon Trafford: Shannon O'Neal ... did ... what many said she could not do. She went to Back in Business, like she said she would, and she beat Cyrus Truth. Like she said she wou..

Piers Gallagher: Oh, get off it, Langdon. We get it. Shannon O'Neal won the World title. She ended Cyrus' reign. Whatever. She did it punching him repeatedly. Cyrus tried to outwrestle her. Props to Shannon for staying true to who she is, a bar brawler. She's not a wrestler. And it's a SHAME to see that belt on someone who doesn't know the difference between a suplex and a spinebuster.

Langdon Trafford: Oh, the rear-naked choke she applied to Cyrus wasn't enough? Shannon did a lot more than punch her way to a win, although she did punch A LOT!

Cyrus stumbles backwards on the impact, falling in a 180-degree turn to his knees. Shannon is on her knees for a brief moment until she sees Cyrus is worse for wear and in a prime position for her to end it. She eyes Cyrus, and sees him turn his head to face her. As he presses his hands off the mat, trying once more to rise himself upright after one of her 30 or so violent punches, he crumbles back down to his knees. His hands fall flat against the canvas and cause his wrists to put in work as support systems for the rest of his upper body. Cyrus has blood dripping from his mouth as he looks to his left, seeing Shannon lean against the ropes with exhaustion overcoming her. But he knows she's upright, somehow, and he's still on his knees, with no energy to get off the mat.

He looks at Shannon in this brief moment, catches her eyes, and then closes his and drops his face back down to the canvas.

Shannon finds her last ounce of energy and runs herself off the arena entrance-side of the ring, hitting the ropes with speed just as Cyrus presses his body up to one knee in an expense of his last bit of energy as he brings in oxygen, and comes off with her "Paradise City" bicycle kick that chops down through the back of the champion's neck!!!

Langdon Trafford: OH MY GOD! SHANNON HIT HER BICYCLE KICK!

Gabrielle Montgomery stands up from her seat behind the announcer's table to watch everything unfold. The fans are going wild inside the arena, not a soul sitting down in their seats. Langdon follows Gabrielle's suit and also stands to watch.

Langdon Trafford: PIN HIM! PIN HIM, SHANNON!

Shannon takes about a second and a half before she rolls to her stomach, pushes up with her arms, and jolts her body forward so it lays atop the FWA World Champion's chest!

Crowd: ONE.....

TWO.....

THREEEEEE!!!!!

Cyrus kicks out 1/3 of a second too late! The referee's hand comes down, the crowd EXPLODES with cheers, and Langdon Trafford yelps through the microphone as Piers Gallagher is left speechless, mouth closed, looking dead-eyed at the ring.

Winner and NEW FWA WORLD CHAMPION: Shannon O'Neal (Match Time: 34:48)

The replay from Back in Business quiets the announcers until Shannon reaches the ring and steps inside. She immediately grabs a microphone and stands front and center, with the FWA World Championship hanging from her other hand.

The crowd can only chant, "SHANNON-O-NEAL! clap, clap, clap-clap-clap SHANNON-O-NEAL! clap, clap, clap-clap-clap"

"I intended to come to Fight Night ... my first Fight Night as World Champ ... celebratin'. I'd be celebratin' like I always celebrate. I'd be comin' here 'n kickin' some asswipe's ass. And then I'd be smilin' and shoutin' and cussin' and doin' all the fun sh*t that y'all have grown to love me doin'."

The crowd cheers. Shannon smirks a little bit as she stands amid the thousands, all eyes on her, knowing she has them in the palm of her hands.

"But ... I ain't comin' here to kick someone's ass. I ain't smilin'. I am shoutin' 'n cussin', though. I am doin' that. 'Cause today ... maybe more than ANY OTHER DAY ...

I'm one pissed ... off ... b*tch."

The crowd cheers loudly and then begins a very vocal and audible-to-the-cameras "PISSED-OFF-BIIIIITCH! PISSED-OFF-BIIIIIITCH!" chant.

"I stood in the ring the Fight Night before Back in Business 'n I said ... to Cyrus Truth ... wherever he is, I dunno ... but I said, ain't NO ONE who can come 'n say I wasn't a leader, that I didn't show up to work every damn day.

And what we got?

On my first Fight Night as champ, I get a call tellin' me ...

Don't come to Fight Night. We don't need ya'."

Boos surface from the crowd. Shannon pauses, letting it soak in before ...

"They said ...

'Take the night ... off.'"

Shannon pauses right between the last two words, and stresses the final one. She paces the ring, with a long and disappointed expression. The crowd boos.

"But ... I don't take nights off."

Shannon shrugs her shoulders and accepts the warm cheers from the crowd. Then she lifts the microphone to her face and her expression changes to a fiery look, with her eyes piercing toward the nearest TV camera.

"Ya' see ... the king ... is DEAD.

The QUEEN ... is here. And the queen don't take days off. Nights off. Hours off. Minutes off. Nothin'.

The Queen ... is gonna come to work ... every ... damn ... day. And whether y'all in the back want me here, I'ma be here. Every show. Every house show. Every Fight Night. Every photo shoot. Every other person's photo shoot. Every contract negotiation for Triple J Security. Every time Wolf sends out a cryptic tweet. Every time someone asks where KAIZEN is. Every time Michael Garcia loses a title match. Every time ... ANYTHING ... happens in the FWA ... I'ma be here. Somewhere here. This general aura of it, not defined by walls or restrictions. The FWA. I'll be here, front 'n damn center. ... and that's 'cause ...

I'm the World Champ."

The crowd cheers again. Shannon smiles, half-jokingly, to the camera for the last sentence.

"Now ... for next Fight Night ... I better be on the damn card, wrestlin' someone, or I'ma pick my own damn match 'n make it a triple threat as I see f*ckin' fit.

'N to anyone in the back ... THIS is how a champ operates. 'N I don't know where Cyrus Truth is ... or what he's doin' right now. But he lost. He fought me hard. Good. But he lost. And he ran. And he's never gonna be 'round here again, probably, so..."

Right then, Shannon O'Neal hits the canvas as a black boot and leg come flying into the camera's feed. The commotion causes the announcers to yelp. As we get a broader, wider look, we see a deranged face, the one of the former World Champion, staring down at Shannon O'Neal, who just received a kick right to the left side of her jaw, and never saw it coming.

Langdon Trafford: CYRUS TRUTH IS HERE!

Piers Gallagher: The champ made it after all! YES! What now, Shannon?! HUH?!

Cyrus Truth lifts Shannon up and and hits his "Journey's End" piledriver right in the middle of the ring! Cyrus rises up to his feet and slowly circles the fallen body of his arch-rival. He appears to be toying with her, even though she can't see it. She's out like a light, and Cyrus continues walking in a circle. Then he falls to his knees, to the right of her X-positioned body, and breathing heavily, he begins to laugh rather silently as the cameras barely pick up the sound.

Cyrus Truth offers a smile in between his heavy breaths, and he then blows a kiss to no one in particular, closes his eyes, and softly says,
    "I am right where ... I need ... to be."

The announcers don't say a word. All we see is Cyrus lift his arms to the air, like the scene from Shawshank Redemption, and keep his eyes closed and his lips quivering slightly. The scene fades out with that sight and Shannon's body laying next to the kneeling Cyrus Truth.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We come back to a small replay of the events before with Shannon and Cyrus - commentary notes that it seems the rivalry is still very much on.

“The White Buffalo” hits the arena signaling the arrival of the mysterious Zako Wrath. It’s Miss De La Muerta that steps out onto the stage first though as black and purple smoke fill the stage. Muerta steps through the smoke with her signature black tank top, shorts, heels, and hooded vest as her attire. Her skull facepaint covers the expression on her face. She stops at the top of the ramp and waits for her client to join her. Slowly, Wrath makes his way onto the stage with his Black Lucha Lubre mask still somehow unable to hide the look of anger upon his face from Back in Business. Once Muerta begins to move down the ramp, Wrath follows.She instructs him to set foot in the ring where Flex Brody nervously awaited.

Langdon Trafford: Well, guys, it’s been three shows….Do we know anything about these two?

Piers Gallagher: I know I’d never want to set foot in the ring with them.

David Weinstock:I know that because of him we’re never going to see Risky Douglas again.

Wrath aggressively stepped through the ropes and Muerta immediately instructed him to wait for the match to begin. The referee signaled for the match to start and Muerta signaled for Zako to maim.

Piers: I’ve got the EMTs on standby, boys.

Singles Match
    “The Walking Disaster” Zako Wrath w/ Miss De La Muerta vs Flex Brody

Flex ook one step forward and was flattened by the runaway train known as Zako Wrath. Flex did a 360 flip from the force of Zako’s clothesline. Zako wastes no time in lifting Flex up and literally tossing him into the corner and charging forward at full speed. Flex began to slump down but Zako lifted him up before turning back and delivering the same move with more intensity! Flex stumbled out of the corner and ate an Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex that sent him halfway across the ring!

Zako mounted his opponent and began delivering a barrage of right hands and violently shaking his opponents head, bouncing it off the mat with vigor. MDLM began to smile on the outside as Zako lifted Brody with ease and almost tossing him in the air, drilled him with a Spinning 180 kneeling chokeslam! Brody desperately gasped for air as he tugged at Zako’s trunks, trying to pull himself upto his feet.

David Weinstock: This is getting uncomfortable to watch!

Zako waited just a second before yanking Brody up his hair and hoisting him high upin the air with a Military Press and then dropping him down and kicking him straight in the side of the head! Brody nearly went limp but Zako viciously kept stomping away at him. The referee told him to stop, but MDLM was his only saving grace as she ordered Zako to finish it.Zako effortlessly thrust Brody up to his feet and DRILLED him with the Reaper’s Touch! Zako again went back to viciously stomping away at Brody, but MDLM signaled that it was time to go for the pin, so Zako dropped to his knees and covered his opponents lifeless body!

Langdon Trafford:Ladies and Gentlemen, you can send memorial contributions to the family of Flex Brody…

3!

Here is your winner @ 3:55 – “The Walking Disaster” Zako Wrath
    After the match, Miss De La Muerta joined Zako in the ring. She gave an order in Spanish to Zako, who nodded in agreement and then drilled Brody with the Reaper’s Edge! Brody shook uncomfortably, coughing up blood, in the ring before Miss De LaMuerta took a finger of Brody’s blood and wrote a “Z” on his chest before pressing the blood onto Zako’s lips.

David Weinstock: Absolutely frightening.

----

“Don’t fear the reaper” played over the speakers as a confused crowd buzzed about what was happening. The lights go out and the arena is pitch black before a flashing red light adds an ominous feel to the arena. Suddenly, the crowd gets to ther feet as a figure emerges onto the stage. That figure turns out to be the newest FWA Superstar, Deception, as he steps out into a spotlight, but he’s not alone. Deception has a body draped over his shoulder. The camera zooms in to show that the body is…Deception’s opponent tonight, Darius! A bloodied and lifeless Darius rests on the shoulders of the diabolical Deception,who doesn’t seem to have a care in the world.

Piers Gallagher: Aren’t you excited, men? It’s the Fight Night debut of Deception!

Langdon Trafford: But what’s he got on his shoulders? Is that a body?

David Weinstock:Is that....is that Darius? IT IS DARIUS!!!

Langdon Trafford: What in the hell happened between Deception and Darius? These two have a match tonight!

Deception sets Darius on the ring apron, and rolls him into the ring, before asking for a microphone. Once Darius enters the ring, he orders the referee to start the match.

Singles Match
    “The Innovator of Insanity” Darius vs Deception

Deception stares with disdain at Darius’ body as he starts to move ever so slowly, but Deception wants to speak.

“My name is Deception and I want you to look at me. I want you to listen to me. They call me a villain, a bad guy, a man who walks across into the black abyss and stares deep into it .

You see im not a villian...

Its Deception.”

Deception awaits Darius to arise to his feet before connecting with a vicious Double Cross!

“The only say Im a villan because they refuse to see this world for what it truely is...

Deception”

This time, Deception doesn’t wait as all it takes is Darius to get to one knee before he connects with Malice Intent!

“Because the world is not just white and black there is shades of grey . Heroes and Villians are not who you think they are the true villians wear a mask made out of flesh and I learned that the hard way.

Before the...

Deception”

This time, he lifts Darius up and delivers a facebreaking CodeBreaker to Darius.

“Do you know why I got this name? Its because I couldn't see the truth in front of my eyes. You see my name is Deception because its in my very roots.

Deception made me the who I am today.

Deception... Turn me from a Kid searching for Injustice protecting Liberty to... The man who sees the world for what it really is.

I see it here... I see the mask you all wear and I see the monsters you try to hide . I see the men you crucify and I am here to set them free. I am here to take what is ours.

A poet once said...

"Hell is empty and all the devils are here".

Well I welcome you and you will witness me.”

And with that, Deception levels Darius with a D.N.R.! Darius’ head bounces off the mat in sickening fashion.

“Just like you all just witnessed me end this man’s career. What I did to him before this, well, let’s just say, wouldn’t be appropriate for children to see. Believe me, you’ll never see Darius in this damn company again. And he’s just the first of many.”

With that, Deception sets his foot on Darius’ chest and the referee makes the academic count.

Here is your winner @4:10 – “The Innovator of Insanity” Deception

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We return from commercial break as the thunderous opening of "Ambition and Vision" begins to blare out around the arena - it's greeted by a chorus of boos from the audience, obviously directed at the man they are expecting to walk out.

Piers Gallagher:
    Here comes the worst part of the show...

Langdon Trafford:
    No doubt... Ryan Rondo will be sure to let us know how he's feeling after... questionable success at Back in Business.

The song continues to play and the boos suddenly die down as nobody seems to be making their way out.

David Weinstock: Still playing games with us, I see...

Piers Gallagher: Maybe he isn't going to show up. That'd make my day better...

Suddenly, the music dies down and the big screen shows a figure dressed in a leather jacket in a dark room - it's the man they were all expecting - "The Last Star in the Sky" Ryan Rondo.

Langdon Trafford: Spoke too soon, Piers.

Piers Gallagher: Dammit.

Rondo wears his usual grin - and cups his ears almost as if he can hear the boos from wherever he is. He puts a finger to his lips...

Ryan Rondo: Shhhh.... you've all had your chance to voice your worthless opinion. Now it's time for someone important to actually say something...

He pauses for a minute and lets the crowd react to being insulted before they die down.

Ryan Rondo: See... I was supposed to come to the show tonight. But I thought... why? Why would I even bother? There's nothing for me. Shannon O'Neal? I already tooled her in the ring. Cyrus Truth? Proved himself a chump at Back in Business. What else is there? Has Bell Connelly come out and apologised yet for her pitiful performance? 'Cause, honestly, I think she should. That was embarrassing from her. Hopefully she's able to win her match tonight - whoever that's against. Maybe she'll stop sucking off Kennedy and get her head straight. Who knows? The fact is... I don't see the point in coming to your shit town to attempt to entertain you dumb fucks. It's all beneath me. So you can make do with seeing me on camera instead. It's the most you deserve. If Shannon O'Neal, Cyrus Truth and...

He snorts slightly as he says this...

Ryan Rondo:
    Chris Kennedy aren't going to bother wrestling, then why should I? Nah. I'll pass. They don't value you. I don't value you. Deal with it. Is Chris Kennedy even there anyway? Or has he just gone home following Back in Business again? That's his one attention-seeking appearance of the year out of the way. I'm sure we all look forward to him popping up again to defend the meaningless streak. Snore.

Boos break out but Rondo scoffs at the reaction.

Ryan Rondo: Of course, you'd boo me for saying that. It's whatever. You don't know what you're booing because you're all dumb. I'm not going to waste any more of my precious time with this. I just want to make an official declaration: I AM THE REAL NUMBER ONE CONTENDER. That's right. Who stands out above me? Nobody. I'm the guy that Shannon O'Neal now has to beat to prove herself. But guess what? I'm not interested in facing Shannon O'Neal. I'm not interested in facing anybody. The FWA roster is a crock of shit that doesn't deserve my time. I just wanted to make my status perfectly clear to you all. I just want you all to know that whoever challenges Shannon O'Neal is a pretender - it's illegitimate. Shannon O'Neal's a paper champ surrounded by paper challengers. The FWA is a joke. You're all a joke. I thought Bell Connelly would have been worth my time but turns out she's a waste of space. So... maybe if someone in the locker room can miraculously develop some talent... I will no longer appear on FWA programming. I will resort to making my appearances on this big screen and continuing to tell you all how dumb you all are. Give me a reason to show up and I'll do it. Until then, you're all just a waste of my time. Enjoy the shit show, adios, chumpbags.

The feed cuts off...

Piers Gallagher:
    Screw that guy. What a waste of time!

Langdon Trafford:
    Well, uh, that was interesting.

David Weinstock:
    I think he's gone delusional. Does he ever listen to himself?

----

David Weinstock: You know, boys, sometimes I wake up in the morning before a big show and I think to myself, there’s absolutely nothing I can see tonight that I haven’t already seen before. I was wrong.

Piers Gallagher: Shut up, Weinstock! This is a public service announcement!

A man dressed as a giant blue parrot stood in the ring.

“I’m Pauley the SafeTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Parrot, and its my calling to make sure you act REEEEEEEEEEEEEsponsibLYYYYYYYYYY!!! “

Paulie notices a man in the front row with a beer in his hand.

“You there! Pauley the SafeTYYYYYYYYYYYY Parrot would like to REEEEEEEEEEEEEmind you of the many problems associated with dREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEnking and how you should act more REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEsponsiblYYYYYYYY….

Hanz Gruber’s music cut off Paulie’s lesson and the crowd actually popped for the German born superstar. He takes his time walking to the ring and waits until his music has completly stopped before entering the ring. Wearing a black trench coat to the ring, Hanz ignored the fans at ringside. With his cane and a metal claw on a finger, Hanz sauntered down to the ring,slipped between the ropes and looked at Paulie with a look of utter disgust.

Langdon Trafford: Well, Piers, set your stopwatch!

Singles Match
    Hanz Gruber vs Paulie The Parrot

Hanz walked right up to Paulie, kicked him straight in the gut, and then hooked him up for the Die, MotherFucker, Die! Paulie’s head slammed against the mat, and Hanz wasted no time in applying his signature Sharpshooter! It was only a few seconds before Paulie squaked and tapped out!

Here is your winner @ 0:43 : Hanz Gruber!
    After the match, Gruber refused to release the hold on the parrot. Paulie squaked and squaked loudly before scores of security ran down the ramp! Hanz immediately let go of the hold and grabbed his cane, threatening security. Hanz began to hack away at Paulie with the cane as officials kept trying to find ways to enter the ring. Eventually, Hanz applied the Crossface submission, using the cane in place of locking his arms across the face. Officials got in the ring and eventually were able to break the hold, dragging Gruber to the back as he screamed about being treated like a circus act no more!

----

The crowd turns to the entrance, where the Sin City Vultures are set to appear under a pitch black scene with a single strobe light roaming the stage and entrance ramp. The techno music kicks in with a drum kit and keyboard filling in the background. Christopher Manson and BUCK come out in all navy blue attire. Christopher stands at medium height and a slim build while BUCK is 6 feet, 6 inches and over 300 pounds, a towering force especially as he walks next to his partner.

The crowd begins chanting along as the song kicks into more of the drum-kit beats and keyboard melodies.

Langdon Trafford: The Sin City Vultures were dynamic in their debut at Back in Business. Now ... we see if they can handle business a second time.

Piers Gallagher: You look at them and see BUCK and think he is the force, but Christopher Manson might be more sinister and evil-minded than his partner!

They stand in the ring as the lights come back on, and the music again churns out, this one a slow, deep humming as the crowd turns to the stage.

Graves and Sinn, the members of The Genocide, come out with the crowd locked in on their appearances. They stomp to the ring with a purpose, their gaze locked in on the Sin City Vultures.

Langdon Trafford: The Vultures won the six-person tag match with Izzy Van Doren. Now Genocide has to find some retribution after the loss.

Piers Gallagher: This is going to be a battle, Langdon! These two teams are out to destroy anything and EVERYTHING. Just listen to their theme music! And look at ... THEM! BUCK and Sinn! My GOD!

Sinn stands over 7 feet tall and nearly 350 pounds. Graves is a "small" 5 feet, 10 inches and just under 200 pounds. The similarities between the two teams in physique makes the crowd engaged and buzzing.

Sin City Vultures vs. Genocide

Match Summary: Sinn and BUCK start the match, and the crowd is fascinated with the size of the two men. They lock horns after about 20 seconds of eyeing one another up. BUCK overpowers Sinn to the turnbuckle, but not before Sinn is able to push BUCK back to the opposite side. More of this heavyweight fighting comes to a stalemate until BUCK transitions the grapple into a double-leg takedown. Sinn goes to his knees and turns in time to counter BUCK's hold with a side head lock as both men are down to their knees. BUCK attempts to overpower Sinn, who hits a discus clothesline after a run to the ropes.

Sinn pulls BUCK to his feet and tries a chokeslam, but BUCK blocks it and SOMEHOW scoops Sinn up for a BIG powerslam! It took a lot from him, and the tag is made to Christopher Manson. Graves also comes in from Sinn's tag. Manson explodes with a single-leg running dropkick to the chest. Then a roundhouse kick to the side of the head. His springboard forearm misses the mark and Graves spears Manson to the canvas! His cover nets just a two count, though.

Manson and Graves go back and forth some more. Graves tags in Sinn, who overpowers Manson with a military press drop going high into the air and a Buckle bomb! His pinfall try is broken up by BUCK, though, who puts up his massive boot to a running Graves and hits right in the jaw.

BUCK and Sinn exchange big right hands in the middle of the ring. The referee tries to restore some order, but it's little use!

Piers Gallagher: Are you going to say either of these two couldn't beat Shannon for the World Championship?! There's NO WAY she'd win. NO freakin' WAY!

Sinn clotheslines BUCK over the top turnbucle but Manson hits his running forearm smash! Sinn stumbles to a tag and Graves comes in hot. His diving headbutt nets a two count. And his swanton bomb misses the mark!

Christopher Manson hits his Codebreaker, tags in BUCK, and he hits the Gory Bomb to finish the match 1-2-3!

Winners: Sin City Vultures

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The electric reverb of "Start Movin" echos in the arena as Tommy Thunder saunters onto the ramp. He shakes his head while shooting a derisive grin at the audience while making his way to the ring.

Langdon Trafford:
    You can just see the confidence, ladies and gentleman! Many have talked about destiny in FWA, many have projected an air of inevitability, but make no mistake about it, Tommy Thunder wants you to know that he is a Division 1 thoroughbred, and he also wants you to know that the North American Championship is where it all begins!!

David Weinstock:
    You can call him a lot of things, but a phony isn't one of them. This guy really believes his own hype!

Piers Gallagher:
    Keep on hating, you two, haters only make Tommy Thunder stronger! Did you see what he did at BIB?? I'm not betting against him!! It doesnt get any more elite than Division 1, and you're looking at the standard bearer in-waiting!!

Thunder enters the ring and lays on top of the corner ropes. He sneers and kicks out as the referee tries to check him.

"The Past Should Stay Dead" then blares in the arena, bringing a surprising pop from the crowd. After a small delay, Starr makes his way out on the ramp amid a plume of smoke! He acknowledges both sides of the arena before settling on a jog down the ramp, high fiving the fans which make the effort to reach their arms out to him.

Langdon Trafford:
    The crowd reaction says it all! Once reviled as just another arrogant young pup, its been nothing short of a sea change for this young high-flyer! With experience has come humility, and with humility, the respect of the FWA Universe!! He may be "One in A Million", but tonight, he must get past Tommy Thunder to stay within touching distance of a NA Championship title opportunity!!

Piers Gallagher:
    Usually people don't get stupider as they go along in FWA, but thats where Starr seems headed! Where is beautiful Anna Alexis?? Why isn't he bringing her ringside????

David Weinstock:
    Well thats your opinion, Piers, but for me Starr's transformation has been nothing short of amazing! It didn't break for him at BIB, but he's clearly done enough to get another shot! But this is a tournament of monsters, and he's being thrown into the deep end starting tonight!

Starr slides into the ring and jumps onto the middle ropes, arms spread out. He jumps down and locks eyes with Thunder, who dismissively waves him off and barks at the referee to keep Starr away from him.

NA Championship Challenger Tournament Round 1
    Tommy Thunder vs Starr

Match summary: The ref calls for the bell, but as Starr gets ready to lock up, Thunder slides out of the ring!! The crowd boos as Thunder takes his sweet time stretching on the outside as the ref asks him to come back in. Thunder eventually does get back in as Starr looks unimpressed at the stalling. Starr goes to lock up, but Thunder uses the referee for a second to block Starrs line of view, then starts cracking Starr's legs with kicks!! Starr tries to crouch-cover, but Thunder slaps Starr on the top of Starrs head, screaming 'UP HERE, STUPID HICK!!' Starr responds with a huge open-hand slap which spins Thunder around and draws a gasp from the crowd!! Starr tries to run the ropes, but Thunder sweep-kicks Starr and drops a quick elbow onto Starrs leg! Starr tries to get up, but Thunder grabs an arm, bullies Starr down, and forces him down to the mat with a keylock! Starr rolls and slips out of the keylock, but gives his back up to Thunder. Thunder hooks his legs to Starrs, controls the arms, and traps Starr in a surfboard!!

Langdon Trafford: Thunder with the early mat hold!

David Weinstock:
    The strategy is clear, go after Starrs previous injuries!! Starr has a lot of knee strikes and knee attacks in his offense, and Thunder wants that gone!

Thunder lets go of the arms and tries to grab Starr by the chin so he can wrench harder on the legs and back, but Starr uses the opportunity to slip out. Starr grabs onto the bottom rope as Thunder tries to drag him back to center ring. Thunder laughs and screams 'REALLY??' at Starr, but its a feint as Starr spins around on his back and leg picks Thunder!! Starr tries to get onto Thunder with punches and slaps, but Thunder pushes Starr away with both hands. Both men get up, but Starr is first to react and clocks Thunder with a spinning eniziguri!! Starr tries to charge for a running knee, but Thunder rolls out of the ring again to boos from the crowd! Starr shakes his legs out of the get more feeling back into them. As Thunder gives a 'one' sign to someone in the crowd and then turns it into a middle finger, Starr flings himself outside onto Thunder with a Tope Con Hilo!! The crowd is delighted as Starr recovers first and raises his arms aloft!!

Starr rolls Thunder back in the ring and tries for a quick cover, but as Starr gets on top, Thunder suddenly pushes him down and tries to lock in the Anaconda Vice!!! Starr rolls and Thunder cant hook the arm, so both men get up to their feet. Starr tries for an elbow smash but Thunder ducks it and catches Starr with the Storm Effect (Side Effect)!! Starr is reeling, so Thunder quickly hops onto a 2nd turnbuckle in a corner, and as Starr stumbles forward, Thunder leaps off and cracks Starrs face flush with a 2nd rope Sitout Facebuster!!

Thunder covers!!

Starr kicks out at 2! Thunder slaps the mat in frustration and glares at the ref. Thunder then gets up and sizes up Starr for a Shining Wizard, but Starr rolls towards the ropes. Thunder goes over and grabs Starr by the hair and starts slapping him around. Thunder turns around and headlocks Starr, but as he tries to bulldog Starr down, Starr slips the headlock and instead gives Thunder a Backstabber!! Thunder bounces off Starrs knees and writhes in pain center ring. Starr, however, doesnt go for the cover and instead needs to use the ropes to steady himself.

Piers Gallagher: He's bleeding! Starr may be concussed!

Langdon Trafford:
    Even still, Starr has sucked Thunder into his high-octane gameplan! Thunder has stopped the assault on Starrs legs and is now trying to match him move for move!

David Weinstock:
    I don't know if he's concussed, but he definitely caught that facebuster... oh dear...

Indeed, blood is streaming down from Starr's nose from the earlier facebuster. Starr wipes the blood away, and now with a clearer head, charges Thunder as Thunder gets up, holding his back. Starr wipes out Thunder with a Running Bisaiku Knee!!! Thunder is laid out as Starr makes the cover!!!

Thunder kicks out!! But Starr is relentless, and after a moment of struggle, slings Thunder up onto his shoulders!! Thunder comes to and starts elbowing Starr in the head, but Starr grits his teeth and throws Thunder up for an Ushigoroshi!!!.. but Thunder lands on his feet and smacks Starr with an enziguri!!! Starr stumbles backwards into a corner, and Thunder charges, smashing Starr with a corner clothesline before then bringing Starr down with a bulldog!! Thunder slowly gets up, but Starr then pops up with him, to the shock of both Thunder and the crowd!! Starr screams at Thunder, who pops Starr with a knife edged chop so hard it knocks Starr down! Thunder gets some of Starrs blood on his hand and flicks it away in disgust. Thunder signals that he's done with this, and sizes the reeling Starr up for a Shining Wizard!

Thunder charges, but Starr snares him in a drop toe hold as the last second!! Starr tries to reach back for a Muta Lock, but Thunder knows its coming and uses his own arms to block Starrs arms, forcing Starr to give up the toe hold! Both men struggle up to their feet, grab each other by the hair, and start slugging each other with punches!! The crowd is going wild, but boos and gasp ring out as Thunder quickly rakes the eyes!! Thunder collars Starr and tries to hit Eye of the Storm (Eye of the Hurricane), but Starr again uses his agility to slip out!! Thunder airballs the elbow, and Starr seizes him as he gets up from behind and flattens Thunder out with a release Regalplex!!!

Langdon Trafford:He's set it up!! For the chance to advance in the tournament!!!Starr drills the kneeling Thunder with a superkick!!!!!The crowd explodes!!

Langdon Trafford:STAR...

Starr takes a deep gasp of air through his mouth, quickly puts his leg onto the dazed Thunder, and flings himself down for the inverted Overdrive!!!!

Langdon Trafford: ...STRUCK!!!!!!!!!!! Starr momentarily can't find where Thunder has fallen, but eventually does and scoots in for the cover!!

3!!

Winner: Starr

The crowd was afire. Two superstars had just given them a hell of a show, and Fight Night was in full swing. The crowd was eagerly awaiting the next match, but without warning, and without announcement, the lights of the arena faded, to be replaced only by red safety lights along the ramp. A single bell, lonely and mournful echoed through the arena. A brief pause as the crowd, still electrified by the match they had just witnessed turned expectantly to the entrance. Standing atop the ramp alone, microphone in hand stood a man who'd once been a prominent figure in the public eye of the company. Then words echoed down over the crowd through the PA system.

Langdon Trafford: Wait a minute here...

"Woe to you, oh Earth and sea, for the Devil sends the Beast with wrath
    Because he knows the time is short
    Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the Beast
    For it is a human number, its number is six hundred and sixty six"

Piers Gallagher: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

David Weinstock: NO ! IT CAN'T BE! IS IT?

Piers Gallagher: IS HE REALLY HERE?

Langdon Trafford: Its the Fight Night after Back in Business! Anything is possible!

And as those words faded the heavy guitar riffs of Iron Maiden's "Number of the Beast¨ filled the air and a bright flash of fireworks illuminated the area behind the man. The man raised his microphone to his lips, the music fading. He took first a look left, and then a look right, and with a vicious grin, he spoke two words. "I'm back... The response was unsure, a mixed bag of emotions. This man, this figure who hardened fans knew well, was an enigma. An inconsistency. At times the man atop the ramp had been a crowd favorite, a bastion of heroism in a corrupt company. At others he had been the hand of brutality, dealing out punishment with abandon. The man strolled along the top of the ramp for a moment, before raising a hand, and speaking.

Piers Gallagher: And this is possible! It's WOLF! Adrian Wolf is LIVE on Fight Night!David Weinstock: I never thought I'd see the day!Langdon Trafford:He's not a duck! He's not a snake! He's quite simply....a Wolf.

Wolf: I've been gone for almost two years, a lot can happen. Combatants have come and gone. Blood has been spilled all over this ring. Millions of buckets of popcorn have been sold... I'm not here to go over where I've been. I'm not here to tell you all what I've been doing. I'm not here to usher in a new order to FWA... I'm here tonight for one thing and one thing only. Zachary Kazadi...

The fans pop... Wolf only waits a moment before continuing.

Wolf: I'm done with "by the book". I am done waiting. You have got to be one of the dumbest sons of bitches I've ever seen in my entire life... I WANT TO FIGHT YOU! YOU ARE THE ONE I'M AFTER, YOU ARE THE ONE I'VE SET MY SIGHTS ON, I WANT TO MAKE YOU BLEED, I WANT YOU TO MAKE ME BLEED, I WANT TO FEEL YOU STRAIN TO GET TO THE ROPE, I WANT TO HEAR YOU CALL OUT IN PAIN, I WANT TO FEEL THE WARMTH OF YOUR BLOOD AS IT TOUCHES MY SKIN! I WANT TO HEAR THE CROWD EXPLODE AS I KNOCK YOU DOWN!

He slammed the microphone to the mat and ripped off his shirt. Ashley O'Ryans theme hits the speakers and he walks out with mic in his hand.

Piers Gallagher: And here comes the buzzkill!

Langdon Trafford: I don't think Ashley knew anything about Wolf showing up here tonight!

Ashley O'Ryan: Wolf... we have never seen eye to eye on... pretty much anything. And even after all this time nothing has changed. I cannot stand by and let you interfere in the North American Championship Tournament. I have to protect the integrity of the North American championship and so you are banned from touching Kazadi until the tournament ends. You have to wait. If I see you so much as touch a hair on his body before the end of the tournament, YOU WILL BE FIRED!

The crowd boos at the news as Wolf shakes his head, obviously not happy with the news. He picks up the microphone.

Wolf: That's fine... I'll accept your request- notice I said request, because NOBODY demands anything from me. I wont touch Kazadi but... I can't promise you that he'll be safe and sound when he comes back next week.

Wolf shrugs as he drops the microphone. Ashley's eyes widen

Ashley O'Ryan: Don't you dare think about doing anything, Wolf! You could use some practice. You cannot just come back and make demands.

Ashley yelled at Wolf as he made his way up the ramp. He stops in front of Ashley, who looks up to Wolf with fire coming from his eyes

Ashley O'Ryan: Don't plan anything Wolf. It doesn't matter if its you or someone on behalf of you... if anything happens to Kazadi as long as he is part of the tournament and it gets traced back to you?? THEN I'LL MAKE SURE YOU'RE GONE FOR GOOD!

Wolf steps up into Ashley's face, looking down onto the GM. Wolf cracks a smile.

Wolf: Bring'em all. The local talents, The Academy students, The Academy rejects, The Champs and The Chumps. Bring'em all. Hell, I've been out of the ring for months... Let's not B.S. each other here, I need the practice. Tonight, training starts, tomorrow it continues. And I'm gonna keep on comin'... Every week on Fight Night, at every house show, at the local bars, it doesn't matter until you give me Kazadi. But above all else, remember, when things with me and him go south... Don't call the priest, don't call the doctor... Call the police. Because when all is said and done when I finally get my hands on him the very ring will look just like the world's most violent crime scene...

Wolf walks past Ashley as we fade to a promo that hypes up the next match between James Sync and Phillip A. Jackson.

David Weinstock: Well, the terms have been set! Wolf is willing to play ball, but we all know Adrian Wolf is not a patient man! He wants Kazadi and he wants him ASAP!

Langdon Trafford:Well, he may get him sooner rather than later because a Carnegie Carnivore stands in between Zachary Kazadi and the North American Championship tonight!

----

The fast-paced piano and guitar chords fill in the background as the crowd comes to its feet to cheer one of the eight competitors in the North American Championship tournament. The crowd welcomes James Sync with open arms as the long-haired, red bandana-wearing former champion comes out with a smile broad and his arms spread wide.

Langdon Trafford: The road to redemption CONTINUES for James Sync here. The crowd loves him. Can he advance in the North American Championship tournament tonight?

Piers Gallagher: He ALMOST won the six-man match at Back in Business. Humanity won it and that got him a shot at Mike Parr. So ... for him ... like his opponent, where has this road to retribution gotten him? Where? A few wins when he first returned? OK. Lately, he's missed the fire that he needs to win championships. To gain that retribution he seeks so badly.

Sync hops up to the apron and through the ropes. He appears confident as the lyrics continue. "I'm the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of ... the righteous side of heeee-ye-eeellll."

Langdon Trafford: Hopefully we can see Sync make progress. He's hit some speed bumps lately. He'll have a big challenge tonight!

Phillip A. Jackson, the former two-time North American Champion and two-time FWA World Champion, appears with the crowd also approving his arrival. He receives a similar amount of cheers as he comes to the ring without the same smiles as Sync. Rather a focused look.

Langdon Trafford: Phillip A. Jackson COULD ... COULD ... become the first three-time North American Champion in FWA history. That's what is at stake here for him, if he wins the tournament. Which starts by winning this match.

Piers Gallagher: For Phillip, who lost to Chris Kennedy at Back in Business, this must be tough for him. He has proven a workhorse, but where has that gotten him lately? Oh, a loss to Chris Kennedy at Back in Business? Congrats! Everyone has done that.

Phillip steps up to the apron and through the ropes. He needs no pandering to the crowd. Simply, he tapes up his wrists and tightens his boots as he looks up at the hopping-around James Sync.

North American Championship Tournament — Round One
    Phillip A. Jackson vs. James Sync

Match Summary: Sync and Jackson circle the ring once before a wrist lock kicks things off. Sync and Jackson lock both hands in an attempt to overpower the other one. Jackson eventually turns Sync's wrists and hands back as Sync bends at the knees and leans backwards. Jackson eventually loses the hold and locks in a back arm wrench. Sync tries a wayward elbow with the free arm but it misses. Jackson rolls back with him as Sync rolls through and Jackson keeps the hold and transitions to a side head lock. Sync runs him off the ropes but gets a shoulder tackle. Then a bounce off from Jackson and a slick arm drag when Sync pops up to counter. Jackson hits a dropkick to the knees. Then an enzuiguri. Sync is sent through the middle and top ropes and out of the ring to recuperate. Jackson looks all business as the crowd cheers lightly.

Jackson and Sync again circle the ring once. This time it's Sync locking in the side head lock. Jackson runs him to the ropes but gets a shoulder tackle. Sync bounces off the ropes and hits his own arm drag when Jackson pops up. Then Sync lands his "Encore" spinebuster! He tries for a cover, but it only gets a one-and-a-half count.

The action continues back and forth. Sync lands his "Rock Star Life" pumphandle lift into a running powerslam onto the turnbuckle). This gets a two-and-a-half count from the ref. Sync also wears Jackson down with an abdominal stretch and Crucifix powerbomb. But only gets a two-and-two-thirds count.

Jackson lands a series of German and snap suplex moves. And a one-armed bulldog. His backbreaker gets a two-and-a-half count and the sidewalk slam shakes the canvas but only gets a two-and-three-quarters count from the ref.

Jackson sends Sync to the turnbuckle and misses with a running forearm. Sync follows with a big running elbow to the chest. He lays Jackson in the ring and tries a top rope moonsault! But Jackson dodges it, rises up, and hits his PAJle pele kick!

Jackson lands the Amazing Splash spinning frog splash and covers for the 1-2-3.

Winner: Phillip A. Jackson

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The sounds of violins playing a familiar tune can be heard throughout the arenas sound system and the thousands and thousands of fans in attendance come alive with excitement as "Bittersweet Symphony" by The Verve plays, The Astonishing Chris Kennedy's theme music.''

♪♫♬ "Cause it's a bittersweet symphony this life,
    Trying to make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die."
    ♪♫♬

Chris Kennedy makes his way out, showered in adoration from his beloved fans. He takes his sunglasses off and smirks, nodding his head approvingly. He stands at the stage for a moment before hitting his signature pose, turning around and raising his arms before quickly spinning back around. He makes his way down the ramp, high fiving fans along the way down to the ring. He stops halfway down the ramp and places his sunglasses on the face of an 8 year old Chris Kennedy fan, who can be seen wearing a Chris Kennedy t-shirt. The boy smiles with excitement and claps his hands as Kennedy continues to the ring.

♪♫♬ "I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down.
    You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet, yeah."
    ♪♫♬

Kennedy hits the ring and pauses a bit, nodding approvingly once more. One after another, Kennedy walks over to each of the four turnbuckles, raising a fist each time.

Piers Gallagher:
    These fans are on their feet for The Astonishing Chris Kennedy. I don't like the guy, but man, listen to that ovation.

Langdon Trafford:
    You don't have to like him, Piers. The FWA universe is letting him know just how much they like him. Four Time World Champion. Former North American Champion, former X-Champion, two time Tag Team Champion, Golden Opportunity Winner, Carnal Contendership winner...

David Weinstock: And perhaps his biggest accomplishment, he is UNDEFEATED at Back in Business. 7-0. 7 years, 12 victims, and it was the most recent Back in Business where he faced Phillip A. Jackson in one hell of a match.

♪♫♬ "No change, I can't change, I can't change, I can't change,But I'm here in my mold, I am here in my mold.
    But I'm a million different people from one day to the next
    I can't change my mold, no, no, no, no, no, no, no" ♪♫♬

As the music dies down, Kennedy stands in the center of the ring, microphone in hand. He waits a little bit for the cheers to die down, smirking. After a few seconds before raising the microphone to his face and addressing the crowd.

Chris Kennedy: Feels good, man. Feels good. Got some hairs standing up on the back of my neck, y'know? Yeah, I'm feeling good tonight 'cause we are in the place to be, baby. SACRAMENTO, LET ME HEAR YOU..

The crowd once again explodes with excitement as Kennedy name drops their hometown. He pauses for a few seconds and winks at a random fan in the crowd before continuing.

Chris Kennedy: So, y'know, if Phillip A. Jackson is back there watching this, and I know he is, I hate to be that guy who says "Told ya so" but it looks like I TOLD YOU SO. At Back in Business I did exactly what I said I was going to do and defeated my former "brother" in this very ring, continuing my 7 year undefeated streak. You were all there, you saw it. A year after Phillip A. Jackson betrayed me and stole the FWA championship from me like a COWARD, I finally got my payback and everything is right in the world. So now I should just fuck off until next year, right? Nah. This is going to make a lot of guys in the locker room very unhappy to be reminded of this, but I said I was back, I said that I was here to stay and goddamnit I am here to STAY. Yeah, you are all stuck with me. Deal with it.

More excitement from the fans and Kennedy encourages their applause.

Chris Kennedy:
    There are a lot of people who don't want Chris Kennedy on an FWA roster and it's those same people who, ironically, put me on blast for being what they call a "part timer" or whatever. That's fine, call me what you want but if you call me out I'll put you out, simple as that. See, I say "I'm back and I'm coming for the FWA Championship" and then your Michael Garcia's and your Michael Parr's go "Why? Why Kennedy? He needs to go to the back of the line like the rest of us" and I think that's so goddamn cute, man. I worked harder in my rookie year alone than most of this roster has throughout their entire careers. I've paid my dues and paved the way for all these little piss ants. But you want to know WHY I deserve an FWA title shot, apart from the fact that I still haven't been given my rematch for losing it in the first place? Because I'M STILL THE MAN TO BEAT AROUND HERE. I'll explain. Ever since I've come back, I've only had my sights set on one man. Phillip A. Jackson. I've called out no one else, and yet EVERYONE else has called me out since. Shannon O'Neal, our brand new FWA World Heavyweight Champion, well she wasn't champion but five minutes before calling me out on social media. She said she wants the old Chris Kennedy, the one we have now is "sleepwalking." That might be true Shannon, but let me tell you something and it hurts me to have to check you like this because I do kind of admire and respect you, but here goes: It doesn't matter if I'm sleepwalking because I can defeat this entire roster in my SLEEP, including you, champ. Chris Kennedy at 75% is better than anyone who has ever graced the FWA. But don't worry, I've shaken off the ring rust at Back in Business and from here on out I'm keeping it 100. It wasn't just our esteemed champion who called me out, there was Zachary Kazadi. Little bitch said that I took the easy way out by choosing to face Phillip A. Jackson at Back in Business. Well, last I checked, Phillip A. Jackson is a two time WORLD champion Kazadi didn't even show up for Back in Business, so BE HUMBLE, LIL' BITCH, SIT DOWN. Mike Parr cried about me getting more attention than him at Back in Business, said that Chris Kennedy was "The old guard." What he doesn't realize, is that I could walk in there and take that North American Championship from him whenever I damn well feel like it, but Mike Parr is small potatoes, not even going to bother with him. But you know, there is one guy that called me out, JUST TONIGHT, and I'll admit, he got my attention, so let me remind him real quick. RYAN RONDO, how you doin' bud?

As Chris Kennedy calls out Ryan Rondo, the roof nearly pops off the arena and Kennedy paces the ring for a bit.

Chris Kennedy: Ryan Rondo, man, him and I have known each other almost our entire lives. We are from the same hometown, we went to the same schools, maybe even fucked some of the same birds back when. We've been on the roster together for the last 7 years and yet, our paths have rarely crossed. For reasons unknown to me, Ryan Rondo paid special attention to ME in the cute little promo he cut earlier. He said my streak was unimportant and that I'll fuck off until next year, the same same basic shit everyone else says because that's all they got. It didn't bother me, not in the slightest. But then Ryan Rondo said I didn't value YOU, the fans. That bothered me, just a little. You guys are the reason I'm here, you guys are the reason I keep coming back for more and more and the reason I'll always live, breath and BLEED the Fantasy Wrestling Alliance. So Ryan Rondo wants to talk about me leaving the FWA, because like I said it's the easy route. But Ryan Rondo should be THANKING me for my time away. Ryan Rondo did pretty well for himself when I was gone, a whole fucking lot better than he ever did when I was here. I'm going to remind him of that. Ryan, bud, jealousy is a terrible disease and I hope you get well soon. I'm going to do my best to help you find that wellness, because y'see I had my sights set on going after the FWA Championship but I think I need to make a pit stop real quick. I think I need to remind you who THE FUCK I AM and what I can do when I'm at 100%. Ironically though, I'm the one here tonight, and you talk real big on a video screen but when you have some shit to say about me, you say it miles away. That's fine, when you get back you'll know where to find me. Or maybe... maybe I'll find you first.

Kennedy drops the microphone and rolls out of the ring, his theme music playing loudly accompanied by a chorus of applause from the thousands of FWA fans in attendance.

----

“The Man with a Harmonica’ hit the speakers and Humanity entered the arena to a substantial pop from the crowd. Humanity acknowledged the admiration and subtly basked in the crowd’s newfound respect. Without hesitation, he entered the ring waiting for his opponents.

Langdon Trafford: You know, an argument can be made that opportunities were given for several people to take advantage at Back in Business and quite a few did, but none moreso than this man, Humanity.

Piers Gallagher: I hate to say it, Langdon, but Humanity stepped up in a big way and perhaps showed the world that he does have the ability to take that championship from Parr’s waist!

‘The Olympic Fanfare” interrupted Humanity’s theme as theyboth walked down to the ring to a big reaction, holding their titles proudly in the air. Zues, standing in the middle,with his proud warriors flanking him. Dionysis to his left, and Ares to his right. The three men walked down to the ring,with an heir of arrogance hanging over them.

‘Voodoo Child” by the Rogue Traders was next on the play list as The HeartBreak Express cut off The Olympians before they even got to the ring. Ares and Dionysus stopped and turned with a look of disgust at the disrespect. Madison Banks led her duo of Ryan Martin(or Ricky Martin, Mason Ryan, Martin Ryan, Martin Short,whatever you feel like calling him) and Julian Watson down the ramp. Madison made sure to give a devilish smile to Zeus, before brushing past him as Julian and Ryan had their eyes on the tag belts. The four men got into a shouting match at ringside as….

Piers Gallagher: And some could argue that for the first time in a long time that the FWA Tag Team Champions are, for the first time in a long time, about to be tested by a team that is certainly capable of achieving greatness here in the FWA.

David Weinstock: The Olympians, however, aren’t scared of anyone and they certainly aren’t going to back down from a fight.

“Giving in” by Adema blared over the speakers and the FWA North American Champion Mike Parr arrived to a rousing chorus of boos. Parr didn’t care though as he ignored the fans and walked straight down to the ring, right in the middle of the skirmish between the tag teams. As Parr shoved his way through, a war erupted between all five men at ringside before Ares threw Parr into the ring with Humanity!

Langdon Trafford: And here we go!

Six Man Tag Team Match
    FWA North American Champion Mike Parr and The HeartBreak Express vs Humanity and the FWA Tag Team Champions, The Olympians

Beginning: The referee regained order on the outside as Humanity takes the early advantage on Parr. Humanity aimed to prove he could out wrestle Parr so the two engaged in a round of chain wrestling with Humanity surprising Parr, who may have been underestimating him. Parr rolled out of the ring and rethought his approach before re-entering the ring and trying again. Humanity again was prepared and managed to catch Parr offguard, almost managing to get him into the No Rest for the Wicked! Parr squirmed his way to his corner and out of desperation tagged in Ryan Martin. Martin rushed into the ring with a clothesline but Humanity ducked and drilled Martin with a Release German Suplex! Humanity tagged in Dionysus and the Olympians went to work!

Middle: Dionysus came in like a house of fire with a running knee strike to Martin, and then a forearm to Watson on the apron, knocking him off the apron. Martin charged towards Dionysus with another clothesline but Dionysus sidestepped and Martin almost connected with Parr! Dionysus connected with a Fireman’s Carry Facebuster to Martin, but a distraction by Banks on the outside diverted the referee’s attention as Watson ran into the ring with a boot to the face of Dio, and then dragged Ryan over to his corner. Watson left to the ring apron ad the referee watched the tag.

The Heartbreak Express and Parr showed near perfect teamwork, utilizing basic team moves, cutting the ring in half, and keeping Area out of the match. At one point, Banks purposely distracted the ref, which drew Zeus’ ire as he confronted Banks. The referee was distracted by the two as Dio scored a desperation Superkick on Watson, and had a clear path to his corner but with the referee distracted,Parr ran around the ring and pulled Ares off the apron to the floor! This led to a brawl on the outside between Parr and Humanity as Dio leaped to his corner but there was no one there! Ryan Martin entred the ring and pulled Dio back to the corner before tagging himself in. Watson and Martin took advantage before hitting their combination Wheelbarrow/Double Knee Facebuster tandem! Martin covered for a two. More tag team tandem work by the HeartBreak Express as Parr applauded their efficiency. Martin went for the Six Star Frogsplash but Dio moved out of the way and Martin crashed! A few seconds later, Dio tags in Ares!

Finish:
    Ares gets the hot tag, with a series of clotheslines to all three of his opponents and then a Samoan Drop to Parr! Watson gets up and walks right into a Niagara Driver! Martin eats an Overhead Belly to Belly! Banks gets up on the apron again, but this time Zeus pulls her off! This gets a reaction from Julian Watson, who gets in Zeus’ face so Ares goes out to make him pay! But once he got there he was blindsided by Parr who threw him into the steel steps! Parr taunted Ares, but turned around and was Cactus Clotheslined over the barrier by Humanity! Humanity and Parr took their fight into the crowd! Back in the ring, The HeartBreak Express waited for Dio to get back to his feet, calling for the HeartBreaker! Just as Dio got up, Watson went in motion, only to eat a Spear from Ares! Ares had no time to celebrate as Martin snuck up behind him and sent him out of the ring! Dionysus rolled Martin up, but Martin rolled through, pulling the tights!

Here are your winners @ 8:18 – The FWA North American Champion Mike Parr, Julian Watson, and Ryan Martin
    After the match, Ares re-entered the ring and drilled Ryan Martin with a Superman Punch! Martin dropped to the mat as Ares stepped back and waited for Martin to get back to his feet as he signaled for a Spear! But Madison Banks slid into the ring and stood between Ares and Martin! Ares shook his head in disappointment but it just took a moment for Watson to re-enter the ring and slam a steel chair straight into the back of Ares! Dionysus heard the crack and turned around, only to receive a shot to the skull by Watson! Madison Banks yelled out for her boys to finish the job, and they obliged byhitting a Hotline Miami and a Six Star Frog Splash on Ares and Dio, respectively! The HeartBreak Express leave the ring, proud of what they’ve done as Zeus enters to check on his boys.

----

Bell Connelly vs Tristan James Galloway

Match summary: The match starts out tentatively as Bell and Galloway lock up, both respectful of each others skill. Bell attempts to chain-wrestle Galloway, but Galloway uses his power to nullify Bells movement. Galloway stops an arm drag attempt and lifts Bell into a backbreaker! Galloway settles into working on Bell with a surfboard and other basic holds, trying to slow Bell down. Galloway attempts to land a full nelson slam, but Bell counters with a monkey flip out of nowhere, sending Galloway tumbling outside the ring! Instead of following up though, Bell just sits up near the middle of the ring, staring up into the lights as if in some kind of trance. Galloway reenters the ring and is confused by Bell seemingly in and out of something, but tries to roll Bell up anyway! Bell kicks out and then immediately flattens Galloway with a Confetti Cannon (Exploding Dropkick) but once again doesn't immediately follow up, instead looking at Galloway with a confused and forlorn look. When she finally does try to continue, her hesitation allows Galloway to give her the slip and land a crushing Tear Drop Sunset (Saito Suplex)!!

Piers Gallagher: Whats wrong with her??

Langdon Trafford: Bell Connelly should be in control of this match, but something is clearly amiss, ladies and gentlemen!

The Finish: Galloway is clearly also a little thrown off by Bells seeming apathy, but crouches down to try and set up a spear! Galloway charges, but Bell suddenly goes low and blasts Galloways knee with a low dropkick! Galloway falls down face first, but this time Bell is lightning quick, wrenches the downed Galloway by the neck and smashes him into the mat with Ringing the Bell (Somersault Cutter)! Bell starts murmuring to herself in the ring, but the cameras cant make out what shes saying. Nevertheless, Bell isn't hesitating anymore, drags Galloway up by the hair, and with a sudden piercing scream, smashes Galloway in the chin with a huge uppercut slap!! Galloways head snaps up and as it comes back down, Bell catches him with a Glitter Bomb (Codebreaker) center ring!! As Galloways body falls backward to the mat, Bell takes a second to look at her own handiwork through a mess of hair and jagged breathing before making the successful cover.

Winner: Bell Connelly

COMMERCIAL BREAK

“The Alpha Wolf” Zachary Kazadi vs “The Carnegie Carnivore” Michael Garcia

Beginning: Garcia shows off his strength by overpowering Kazadi and muscling his way out of Kazadi’s attempts to wear down the monster. After about of minute, Kazadi changes his approach to a quick strike offense that seems to have a much better effect on Garcia. Kazadi focuses on the legs early on, trying to chop down the sequoia at it’s base. A chop block to the back of the right knee sends Garcia down to the mat as Kazadi begins working over the lower limb with elbow drops, stomping the kneecap, and various submission holds. Garcia manages to get to the ropes after a single leg boston crab and Kazadi is told to break the hold. Garcia holds on to to the top rope and heads over to the corner but Kazadi follows him in with a running maneuver but Garcia throws a strong elbow to Kazadi that knocks him back. Mike hobbles on his right leg as Kazadi regains himself and charges at Mike, who simply swats him down like a fly! A third time for Kazadi but this time Garcia scoops him up and spins him around before sending him down with a vicious Black Hole Slam!

Middle: Now, it’s Garcia working on Kazadi with some hard boots to the midsection before picking him and tossing him into the far corner. Garcia backs up before picking a full head of steam and crushes Kazadi with a corner splash and then drilling him with a Samoan Drop when he stumbled out. That earned Garcia a two count but Kazadi took advatange of Garcia being on the mat and managed to counter the pinfall into a Gogoplata! Kazadi tried but he just couldn’t quite lock the hold in and Garcia, in a show of sheer strength, powered him up and into the air with a sitout powerbomb! Another two count for Garcia. Garcia pulled Kazadi up by his hair and yanked him to his feet, but again the quick strikes of Kazadi caught Garcia off guard. Kazadi grabbed Mike in a headlock and appeared to be attempting a suplex, but again the sheer power of Mike was on display as he blocked it and lifted Kazadi in the air to throw him out of the ring, but Kazadi landed on the apron! Mike turned to show off to the crowd as Kazadi awaited on the apron for Mike to turn around! And when he did, Kazadi leaped off with a Flying crossbody…that Mike caught in mid-air, before spinning him out with a Homewood Heart Attack…which Kazadi countered by landing on his feet! Kazadi drilled Garcia with a Front Flip DDT out of nowhere! Kazadi rolls Garcia over and gets a very, very close to being 3, 2 count!

End: Kazadi begins to slap his right shoulder as if he landed hard on it during that last maneuver. Kazadi still doesn’t let Garcia up off the ground as he’s back to a focused attack on the leg, this time using a calf crusher to try to get a submission! Garcia stretches out for the ropes but they are still a long ways away!He pushes and claws and pulls his way through and finally manages to make his way to the bottom rope, causing another ropebreak. The crowd is itching to see Garcia tap out to Kazadi! Kazadi has to wait until Garcia is back to his feet and does so, but when he goes for the attack, Big Mike nearly decapitates him with a clothesline! He hoists Kazadi up for the Pittfall, but he can’t put all the weight on his knee which starts to give, allowing Kazadi time to slide out! Kazadi shoves Garcia sternum first into the turnbuckle and then pulls him back with a Rear Naked Choke! Garcia fights it, with everything he has, even powering himself to his knees, but he can get back up to his bad knee and he falls back to the mat! The referee checks out Garcia, who is out cold!

Here is your winner by submission 8:55 – “The Alpha Wolf” Zachary Kazadi

COMMERCIAL BREAK

"Greatest Man That Ever Lived" plays and after a few seconds when the songs kicks into the opening chorus Mark Merriwether struts out looking confident and ready for action. The crowd giving him a mixed reception but mostly consisting of boos, not that it matters to Mark who walks down to the ring and looks straight into the camera, "HO-LLY-WOOD BABAY!" Once in the ring Mark continues to show off and eat up the reaction from the fans.

Langdon Trafford:Mark Merriwether looking rather confident and he's going to need that and more because he'll have his hands full tonight

"Gangster's Paradise" hits and after the intro to the song plays and it song kicks into the opening lines Jason Randall saunters out with Penny at his side, all the while holding his X-Championship over his shoulder. A highly negative reception for the champion, who looks prepared for battle as he's also carrying a singapore cane in his hand and of course Penny has the dog leash. Jason steps inside the ring but not before sharing a brief embrace with Penny, who stands in his corner at ringside.

David Weinstock:You aren't kidding Langdon that Mark will need that confidence because Jason Randall is not someone that you want to take lightly, especially in a match that favors him

Langdon Trafford:Of course there's also the factor of Penny at ringside, and we've seen how she won't hesitate to involve herself in Jason's matches as of late

Piers Gallagher:
    Yes and she's paid the price every time, but I'm sure it won't stop her from doing it again tonight!

Kurt Harrington: This match scheduled for one fall and it is for the FWA X-Championship! Introducing first the challenger, from Hollywood, CA and weighing in at two-hundred & twenty pounds, he is "The Megastar"... MARK MERRIWETHERRRRR!

Mark soaks in more of the reception as he holds his arms out.

Kurt Harrington:and his opponent, accompanied by Penny and hailing from San Diego, CA, weighing in tonight at two-hundred & twenty five pounds. He is the current FWA X-Champion and "The Wildcard"... JASON RANDALLLLL!

The boos rain down on the champion, who hands over his title to the referee and then it's handed off to ringside and the bell is sounded.

MAIN EVENT - X TITLE MATCH (X RULES)
    "The Wildcard" Jason Randall (c) vs Mark Merriweather

DING! DING! DING!

Right away Jason swings for the fences with his singapore cane with Mark as his intended target, but Mark was ready and side steps him and drives a stiff forearm right to the jaw of Randall, who stumbles a bit and drops the cane. Another forearm shot from Mark that has Jason reeling and Mark picks up the singapore cane and whacks it right across Jason's back, not letting up Mark delivers another hard crack across Jason's back with the cane that brings the champion down to his knees while grimacing in agony. Mark turning the tables on Jason early on hoping that it can give him the advantage to win as takes Jason by the head and plants him to the mat with a jumping DDT! With Jason out of it momentarily, Mark uses this time to slide out of the ring and snatches up a steel chair but before he can re-enter the ring Penny jumps on his back and wails on him wildly with fists causing Mark to drop the chair and instinctively snapmares Penny off of him onto the outside floor with a thud. Mark picks the chair back up and is about to get back in the ring but instead gets a baseball sliding kick from Jason that causes the chair smack Mark in the face, stumbling back some into the announce desk. Jason then exits the ring and pummels Mark with wildly thrown punches against the announce desk before picking up the chair and violently drives the end of the chair straight into Mark's midsection, forcing him to double over but Jason isn't through yet as he whacks Mark right across the back with the chair bringing Mark to the floor in an instant.

David Weinstock:It didn't take them long to take this action to the outside

Piers Gallagher: Why do they have to be so close though?!

Penny has since recovered and hands Jason the dog leash, which is then used to choke Mark while Jason steps on Mark's lower spine for extra added pain. Mark is struggling for air and trying to fight free but it's no use until Jason lets up and releases the hold. Jason brings Mark up and launches him in the barricade back first, Mark crumbles against it. Jason viciously stomps away at him and then retrieves his singapore cane from earlier and smacks Mark with it right in the head, splitting the cane in two. Jason tosses the cane aside and looks for more weapons until he finds his trusty barb wired covered baseball bat, a sick smile forms as he looks at it. This time allows Mark to recover and he hammers Jason from behind with a running double axe handle bringing the champion to a knee whilst dropping his weapon. Mark grabs the chair from before and smacks it across Jason's back sending the champ down flat to the floor. Mark kicks the baseball bat aside and then tosses Jason back in the ring before searching for more weapons until he finds a fire extinguisher, and re-enters the ring and sprays the contents at Jason, temporarily blinding him and then Mark drives the butt end of the extinguisher right into Jason's skull and makes the cover...

One...TW-NO!

Langdon Trafford:If you're keeping score at home that was the first pin attempt of the match

Piers Gallagher:I'm surprised that it was even attempted because for awhile there I thought they were just trying to kill each other!

Mark gets another steel chair and places it in the corner with bad intentions in mind but as he turns around he's kicked in the gut by Jason, and then Jason sends Mark head first directly through that steel chair in the corner! Jason drags him out by the hair and hits Mark with an inverted headlock backbreaker followed by an inverted DDT! Penny slides in Jason's barbwire baseball bat to him bringing him joy and he brings Mark up in position and begins to grind and grate the barbwire into Mark's forehead causing some blood to trickle out. Mark's screams of agony bring Jason even more pleasure with a sick smile while continue to grind the mat into Mark's skin. Jason stops but then swings the bat right into Mark's spine, causing the barb wire to dig deep in his skin as more blood trickles out. Mark lays on the mat writhing in agony as Jason swings again this time right into the midsection before making the cover...

One...two...NO!

Mark with a shoulder up before three but still clutching his ribs and as Jason goes to grind the bat into his forehead again, Mark finds a way to break free with back headbutts that knock Jason back and dropping his bat. Mark picks up the bat and wastes no time swinging right for Jason's midsection and landing a direct hit! Jason crumbles down to a knee while clutching his ribs now but with a sick smile still in tact. Mark the whacks Jason straight across the back with the bat and then does the same thing that was done to him, grinding away at Jason's forehead.

Langdon Trafford:Mark turning the tables on Jason and giving him a taste of his medicine

Piers Gallagher:Jason is finding pleasure out of it still though!

Mark then takes the bat, setting it across Jason's throat with the barbwire and delivers a nasty russian leg sweep! Jason writhes and seizes in agony on the mat and now Mark makes the cover...

One...two...THR-NO!

Jason kicks out but still is feeling the affects from the russian leg sweep and blood pouring from his mouth and head. Mark stomps down on Jason a few times for good measure before placing a steel chair on top of Jason's chest and climbs up top...WELCOME TO HOLLYWOOD! Flying elbow drop onto the chair right into Jason's heart and that may have also hurt Mark in the process as he clutches his elbow but manages to drop an arm across Jason's chest...

One...two...THR-NO!

Somehow Jason gets a shoulder up and Mark can't believe it. The disbelief in his eyes tells the whole story but he doesn't let it deter him enough as he rolls outside and from underneath the ring snatches up a table and slide it back in the ring. Once inside Mark proceeds to set up the table but then is pummeled from behind by Jason and Jason takes Mark's head and slams it against the table before tossing him on top of it, and Jason lays in a few more punches to Mark but Mark fends him off with a rake of the eyes and Mark slides off the table. Mark lies in wait now looking to hit Jason with the Final Cut but Jason has an answer for that and counters...DROP DEAD! Jason hits the Drop Dead to Mark! Jason takes Mark's lifeless body and places it on top of the table. Jason then climbs up top and leaps off driving Mark and himself through the table with a flying elbow drop of his own and the crowd is eating this up as they come alive. Jason then places an arm over Mark for the cover...

One...two....THREE!

Kurt Harrington: The winner of the match and STILL the FWA X-Champion, JASON RANDALL!

Langdon Trafford: Jason Randall is still the X Champion! What an elbow drop! It looks like we have a new king of the X Division, folks!

David Weinstock: This man is going to go through hell to defend that belt... What's next for him? He has to be extremely confident no matter what!

Langdon Trafford: You know what, Dave? I bet we'll find out on the next edition of Fight Night! I'm sure there's going to be a ton of answers to the questions from tonight... Will Ryan Rondo be baited by Chris Kennedy? Will Shannon O'Neal and Cyrus Truth continue their tussle over the FWA Championship.... who's going to advance to the FINALS of the Norther American Championship Contender tournament? Find out next week! Good Night FWA Fans!

FWA Fight Night goes off the air as Jason Randall gets to his feet and slowly retreats up the ramp holding his belt up high.
    Last edited by RainShaker; 08-02-2017 at 05:23 PM.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Status

Re: Fight Night July 28th Results

Had to get the show up before going to sleep as I'm not sure if Sayer or KAI will be around to post instead. The match missing isn't the writer's fault or anything. They're solid.

Big thanks to Sayer, KAI, Jiggy, TGO and Jimmy for going big this show in terms of contributions. The next show is gonna come out quicker, I promise.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Underdog

Status

That was definitely some really nice Stuff.

I'm gonna blame the movies

Status
      Country                    Canada

Great show guys! Good win Jimmy!
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    [07:31 PM] Jon Snow
    : theyve got planes for that
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : And those cost lots of money
    [07:32 PM] Jim
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    [10:00 PM] Kairi HoHo
    : Jerk it in my honor Dak bye.
    [06:18 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Guys, I am going to see President Trump tomorrow.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : He's holding a rally in the town I live in. Gonna skip outta work and go.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Not the town I live in, the town I work in.
    [06:19 PM]RecyCocks
    : You should bring TGR with you
    [06:20 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.
    [11:40 PM]
    Kairi HoHo
    : Pretty sure I said I would go gay for Ryan Gosling just saying lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I'll be fine Daddy.
    BS Mafia 4 Lyfe: Dakstang Dook Duke HoHo Punk Wolf CocksDynamite Creeping Death Swamps

Tacos Rule!

Status
      Country                    United States

Great show. Will reread it tomorrow for the missing match- or whenever it's added.

God of Destruction

Status

No Wolf vs Kazadi? What a suprise

Power Comes From The Response of A Need...Not A Desire

Hakuna Matata

Status

Brilliant show, very well done. Especially enjoyed the segments with Shannon and Cyrus, Rondo, Kennedy, and Deception. MOTN for me was Starr vs Thunder, really enjoyable and well written match.
    Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfs Rain View Post
    No Wolf vs Kazadi? What a suprise
    I have your segment. I am waiting for the match before adding both together.

You'll be on the next card big boy. Look out for it. It's spicy.

(you're facing "62" Susie Sue)

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Status

Thnx for SPOILERS you fucks

Status

sorry guys shake meltzer hacked my account

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Jobber

Status

Well written guys in the main.

I'm a bit confused about the writing for my character but can take that to PMs. I don't know why I was both booed and notably impressed by HBE.

Striving for a B+ in life

Status

Good show, IMO. I have gripes at the end of the post.

The Shannon-Cyrus segment was solid but Rondo-Kennedy stole the show from a build-up standpoint. A lot of groundwork done there for two microphone magicians. Really well done. I was captivated and this is going to be a great feud.

Starr winning this tourney would be awesome. Him vs. Thunder was MOTN, as Jimmy King said above. Both should walk away proud of the effort.

Starr, Kazadi, PAJ, and Bell in the semis? Nice.

Would love it if Thunder got something good coming out of the loss. Not sure what, though.

Zako and Gruber need something, and fast. Piddlng around with easy wins doesn't put the characters in big spots to get super over. Would like to see them become a little more in the thick of the show.

I wish we could see more screen time for Humanity, whatever he's going to do post-BIB. He was a big winner — despite not winning — from Back in Business. His momentum took a bit of a stall here on FN, though. Also would like to see more time for Parr, the longest-reigning current champ. Considering everything happening around him that involves him, just one backstage segment would be acceptable. But doing nothing isn't good enough, IMO.

Good show but there were players who came out of BIB looking relevant and moving forward who didn't do much on FN. Get active with your characters and the angles developing around you.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

Underdog

Status

I've got exactly what you're talking about, drawn out and outlined for next show.

Tacos Rule!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One View Post
    Good show, IMO. I have gripes at the end of the post.

The Shannon-Cyrus segment was solid but Rondo-Kennedy stole the show from a build-up standpoint. A lot of groundwork done there for two microphone magicians. Really well done. I was captivated and this is going to be a great feud.

Starr winning this tourney would be awesome. Him vs. Thunder was MOTN, as Jimmy King said above. Both should walk away proud of the effort.

Starr, Kazadi, PAJ, and Bell in the semis? Nice.

Would love it if Thunder got something good coming out of the loss. Not sure what, though.

Zako and Gruber need something, and fast. Piddlng around with easy wins doesn't put the characters in big spots to get super over. Would like to see them become a little more in the thick of the show.

I wish we could see more screen time for Humanity, whatever he's going to do post-BIB. He was a big winner — despite not winning — from Back in Business. His momentum took a bit of a stall here on FN, though. Also would like to see more time for Parr, the longest-reigning current champ. Considering everything happening around him that involves him, just one backstage segment would be acceptable. But doing nothing isn't good enough, IMO.

Good show but there were players who came out of BIB looking relevant and moving forward who didn't do much on FN. Get active with your characters and the angles developing around you.
    Yeah, the only time I got yo properly promo/RP against anybody was at BIB. My first match the other person showed. My second, against someone I actually knew pretty good from another forum- Daruis, also no showed. And the only real feedback I got was from the BIB one- which I really did like getting so I could hopefully get better. And this last one was against a parrot lol.
    So this promo was mainly adding depth to my character, but not sure if it came off well or not.

I mainly just want to know if I am doing better, and really it doesn't matter who I work with- a parrot man, the janitor etc
    Last edited by hanz gruber; 08-01-2017 at 11:25 PM.

Heel Champion

Status

The concerns with feedbacking are legit and noted. Starting next week, Shake, KAI, and I are going to split up the responsibility by each taking an even number to do a more in depth review upon. We're working on improving, I assure you.

Zako was given a jobber for a reason. That reason will become more clear next show, when his first real feud will begin. Zako's opportunity to make his mark is on the horizon.

Gruber was just a victim of circumstance on this card. Nothing against Hanz, he's got a bright future, just was difficult to start anything for him with the tournamentbtying up eight people in his division. We certainly have plans for Gruber.

Agreed on Humanity and Parr, but I've been saying for a while, if you want to write additional segments for the show, just come to us!

Underdog

Status

Soon, the rise of Zako, shall commence! Lol

Tacos Rule!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Powerful Sayer View Post
    The concerns with feedbacking are legit and noted. Starting next week, Shake, KAI, and I are going to split up the responsibility by each taking an even number to do a more in depth review upon. We're working on improving, I assure you.

Zako was given a jobber for a reason. That reason will become more clear next show, when his first real feud will begin. Zako's opportunity to make his mark is on the horizon.

Gruber was just a victim of circumstance on this card. Nothing against Hanz, he's got a bright future, just was difficult to start anything for him with the tournamentbtying up eight people in his division. We certainly have plans for Gruber.

Agreed on Humanity and Parr, but I've been saying for a while, if you want to write additional segments for the show, just come to us!
    I liked that Hanz was going up against a weirdo parrot man and then kind of snapped

Status

Garcia vs Kazadi has been edited in. Thank you to Sayer for picking up the slack of someone else. Segment also added in.

Few things to address:

Jobber matches - these are given out to people who either need a win and some momentum, some character development or people who we can't feasibly book against anyone else without sacrificing momentum for both parties. Basically, we aren't going to book a match between two people that doesn't have great value to either side. I think for newer characters, they can do without potentially losing 2-3 in a row. Plus jobber matches give you chance to develop character and personality a bit more. The promos from Jobbers are there for you to bounce off of etc.

As far as some other critiques go RE: Parr/Humanity, plan always was for them to be involved more in next show due to Prodigy being on holiday. TGO's gripes were all things we had planned for next show.

As for feedback, I'll try to feedback a different set of people every show.

Characters that get weeks off are likely going to be asked to contribute segments or at least outline ideas for one to be written. That's what the week off is for. I usually will PM people to ask if they can do a segment or whatever, fwiw.

Also this is just a reminder, but if you aren't proactive in pitching storyline ideas then it's on the mods to come up with stories for your character and we might not book to your liking but you're the one who has the power to change that with suggestions/feedback or whatever.

It's all good. The next card should be up in half an hour along with promo threads.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Very enjoyable show. I'm glad that Thunder vs Starr was such a competitive match, I can take heart in putting up a good match against ONAM! Congrats to him on beating me, I expected him to and I'm now rooting for Starr to go all the way and face Parr for the title!

Thread Information