Thread: Collectibles R US Discussion Thread

Shuyaku

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Collectibles R US Discussion Thread

Pretty much this is a thread for anything you Collect like Movies, Comics, Pop Figures or Figures in General. The last purchase I've made to feed my Geekdom I started purchasing Bandai's Super Battle Collection Figures for Dragon Ball Z. Back in the day I had collected them and I lost all of them in Storage due to my Dad nothing paying it, so a few years ago I felt the need to collect the Super Saiyan Figures which included SS Gohan, SS Vegeta, SS Trunks and SS Goku. Now I got a deal to get other Figures still in the Box like Broly as well, but it felt great to rebuild what was broken. I always said I ever hit the Lottery and become a Millionaire I'm going to buy this.

Dragonball Z Bandai Super Battle Collection Movie 3 Pack. Super rare and expensive, and it was made for one of DBZ's Movies back in the day. Question has anyone of you guys been wanting maybe as a kid or even now what a Collectible of all kind that includes Jerseys etc and have that goal to want to buy it like me? Shoot the other day I was watching this guy opening up Pokemon 1st Edition Booster Packs that he brought for 1,300 bucks and he found out the Box itself is worth 11,000 Jesus lol.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: Collectibles R US Discussion Thread

I collect spores, molds and fungus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask Fuji|2017 Movie Log

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Swamps
    Get out and kick their ass! Even if its Grandma!

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post

Dragonball Z Bandai Super Battle Collection Movie 3 Pack. Super rare and expensive, and it was made for one of DBZ's Movies back in the day.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4yogSzFQUQ

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji
    I collect spores, molds and fungus
    Any black mold? That's where the money's at.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

People's Champion

Status

Wrestling dvds and blu rays. Video Games.

When i was younger i collected Garfield books.

I used to collect cds until i got the net.

Status

McFarlane's Walking Dead figures. I'd tell you which ones specifically but I actually have pretty much every one made. I love them. Only the 5" one a though, I do not care for the larger ones. But yeah I have all the TV show figures and the comic book ones too...most of the comic book ones. Haven't gotten a comic book Michonne yet, she's a little pricy now. I do have the first series Rick though. I got two actually. One I kept in the box...It's already worth about $50, and they're getting more rare.

I also collect Bobble Heads. I have a lot of Pittsburgh Pirates ones that I've gotten from game giveaways. McCutchen's rookie year for starters, McCutchen's MVP. Sterling Marte, AJ Burnett, and Gerritt Cole. Then I already have first baseline tickets for the August 19th Gregory Polanco bobblehead giveaway.

I have some other ones too but they're bought. A bunch of Steeler ones. A Felix Hernandez one. Then some TV show ones...Jax Teller, Walter White, Rick Crimes, Michonne, Daryl Dixon. I think the last three are those..whatcha ma call its..there's a whole thread on them here.

Then I guess you could say Jerseys too. I have a lot of Steelers and Pirates jerseys that I bought from black market Japanese websites for $20. But I never wear any anymore unless I'm going to a game. Most of them are hung on my walls in my basement/man cave. I posted pictures in the sports section...you can get a glimpse of my bobblehead case there too.

Shuyaku

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    McFarlane's Walking Dead figures. I'd tell you which ones specifically but I actually have pretty much every one made. I love them. Only the 5" one a though, I do not care for the larger ones. But yeah I have all the TV show figures and the comic book ones too...most of the comic book ones. Haven't gotten a comic book Michonne yet, she's a little pricy now. I do have the first series Rick though. I got two actually. One I kept in the box...It's already worth about $50, and they're getting more rare.

I also collect Bobble Heads. I have a lot of Pittsburgh Pirates ones that I've gotten from game giveaways. McCutchen's rookie year for starters, McCutchen's MVP. Sterling Marte, AJ Burnett, and Gerritt Cole. Then I already have first baseline tickets for the August 19th Gregory Polanco bobblehead giveaway.

I have some other ones too but they're bought. A bunch of Steeler ones. A Felix Hernandez one. Then some TV show ones...Jax Teller, Walter White, Rick Crimes, Michonne, Daryl Dixon. I think the last three are those..whatcha ma call its..there's a whole thread on them here.

Then I guess you could say Jerseys too. I have a lot of Steelers and Pirates jerseys that I bought from black market Japanese websites for $20. But I never wear any anymore unless I'm going to a game. Most of them are hung on my walls in my basement/man cave. I posted pictures in the sports section...you can get a glimpse of my bobblehead case there too.
    Don't feel sorry Sully I have Jerseys from my Eagles from those same type of Black Market Websites. Anyone buy those old school Bone Crunching WWF Figures back in the day? I tried to find the Ramon and Diesel ones, but for a long time Owen, HBK and Bret were the three I would play with.

Real Women of Genius

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Never had the bone crushers but I think I had every single mid 90's Bend-Em's ever released. I miss those. Young me never appreciated how awesome those were.
    -------
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Shuyaku

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    Never had the bone crushers but I think I had every single mid 90's Bend-Em's ever released. I miss those. Young me never appreciated how awesome those were.
    Oh the Bend Ems I never liked those as a kid, my younger Brother had a tenacity to wait to bite on them and rip them apart like a Rabid Dog. My favorite of all the Bone Crushers was the Taker one that glowed in the dark. My Mother worked at Value City at the time so she got them cheaper than anyone else and I was so nutty when I got Taker and the Legion Doom.

Real Women of Genius

I'm gonna blame the movies

Status
      Country                    Canada

Funko Pops but obviously there's a thread for that

Blu-Rays as well

[07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    [07:31 PM] Jon Snow
    : theyve got planes for that
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : And those cost lots of money
    [07:32 PM] Jim
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    [10:00 PM] Kairi HoHo
    : Jerk it in my honor Dak bye.
    [06:18 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Guys, I am going to see President Trump tomorrow.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : He's holding a rally in the town I live in. Gonna skip outta work and go.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Not the town I live in, the town I work in.
    [06:19 PM]RecyCocks
    : You should bring TGR with you
    [06:20 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.
    [11:40 PM]
    Kairi HoHo
    : Pretty sure I said I would go gay for Ryan Gosling just saying lol.

I'll be fine Daddy.
    BS Mafia 4 Lyfe: Dakstang Dook Duke HoHo Punk Wolf CocksDynamite Creeping Death Swamps

Come and take it

Status

My Brother and I had a large collection of the LJN Wrestling figures from the 80's.

Unfortunately our whole collection was destroyed in a house fire.....along with everyone else I owned.

>_>

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Oh the Bend Ems I never liked those as a kid, my younger Brother had a tenacity to wait to bite on them and rip them apart like a Rabid Dog.
    what the fuck is wrong with your brother
    -------
    -------

Shuyaku

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    what the fuck is wrong with your brother
    Well he was a baby and teething at the time

I guess to forgot to say that.

Real Women of Genius

GRUMBLE, GRUMBLE...

Status
      Country                    Aaland

As a kid I collected wrestling figures, toy/model cars and LEGO. Because LEGO is GOAT. ... And I still have all of those things somewhere and I also buy still new stuff from those three things. Rarely though.

A little bit later I started to collect Magic: The Gathering cards. Never was a big player of it, but I always loved the designs of them.

Internet Favorite

Status

Band demos, some famous bands, some famous albums/songs (reel to reel and tapes)

[Blank Space]

Status
      Country                    UK

Quote Originally Posted by RecyCocks View Post
    Blu-Rays as well
    This, although I aim for steelbooks, slipcovers, collectors editions etc.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    I collect spores, molds and fungus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Jiggy; 07-31-2017 at 03:03 PM.

Shuyaku

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Lucha Bear View Post
    As a kid I collected wrestling figures, toy/model cars and LEGO. Because LEGO is GOAT. ... And I still have all of those things somewhere and I also buy still new stuff from those three things. Rarely though.

A little bit later I started to collect Magic: The Gathering cards. Never was a big player of it, but I always loved the designs of them.
    Big ups for being a Lego Collector, never really had the patience to put something Lego wise together by myself. One time I did it with one of my childhood friends who got me into Anime and Pokemon as well we did the Millennium Falcon and put it together as a team and I felt proud to put it together. Probably should contact the guy he and I haven't seen each other since we were 12 or 13 in our Pokemon League days.

Real Women of Genius

Thread Information