Thread: Ground Zero Season One: Episode 7

Future Endeavoured

Status

Ground Zero Season One: Episode 7

Ground Zero Season One: Episode 7

The pyros go off as the crowd goes crazy. We are about to start yet another episode of Ground Zero! Everyday People starts to play as the intro to the show is seen playing on the Jumbotron.

Gus
    Johnson: Welcome to Episode 7 of Ground Zero folks! We have just ten superstars remaining on the show. Including tonight we have just four episodes left of FWA's first Reality TV Competition.

Cris Collinsworth: Speaking of firsts, we also have our first feud match in show history happening tonight. Tyrone Johnson will face off against his former childhood friend turned rival Daiquan Andrews. The duo knows there can only be one winner of the show, and so they have turned their backs on each other.

Gus Johnson: It is really quite a sad story. Cris do you think these two can come back from this once the show is over?

Cris Collinsworth: I don't know Gus, I've seen friendships permanently destroyed over lesser things. The question is how much farther will the two take it before the show ends? Some actions are just nonforgivable.

Gus Johnson: Well we will surely find out within these last four episodes, but here comes host Dave Sullivan.

Host of Ground Zero Dave Sullivan struts down to the stage ring with a microphone in his hand. The small crowd of 7,500 gets on their feet as they await what the host of the show has to say tonight.

Dave Sullivan: So in tonight's main event...we will see two childhood best friends go at it. This however, will be a non elimination match...

The crowd begins to boo.

Dave Sullivan: But we still have two eliminations coming tonight. And one will be coming tonight...I will be picking who I believe is the worst competitor from each team. They will fight in an elimination match...whoever is pinned will be eliminated on the spot. Whoever gets the pin will earn immunity for their team for the rest of the night.

So let's get started, let me get...James Blake, Ralph Maddox, Tanner
    Gaskil, and Chang Hoi Sun. Get your asses out here and prove to us all you still deserve to be here.

James Blake (Team Chris) vs Ralph Maddox (Team Broc) vs Tanner Gaskil (Team James) vs Chang Hoi Sun (Team Mac) in a Sudden Death Fatal Four Way Elimination Match

The bell rings and Ralph Maddox has his wrench in his hand. He swings it right at Tanner Gaskil, but Gaskil ducks and the wrench his Chang Hoi Sun instead. Hoi Sun goes straight to the floor from the blow of the wrench and rolls out of the ring. Meanwhile James Blake kicks Maddox in the gut.

Maddox drops the wrench, which is then kicked outside of the ring by Gaskil.

Blake and Gaskil start going at each other now with some grapples, but Maddox gets up and tackles Blake to the ground. The brawler in Maddox comes out as he starts to ground and pound on Blake. But Gaskil comes to Blake's rescue, and kicks Maddox right in the head.

Blake rolls to the outside.

Gaskil continues to pick Maddox apart, and puts him in an armbar submission. Maddox looks like he is about to tap, but Hoi Sun comes out of nowhere and breaks up the submission. Maddox rolls out of the ring holding his arm as Chang and Gaskil start going at each other.

Meanwhile Blake is up, and he sees Maddox roll to the outside. Blake takes Maddox, and throws him into the security barrier. Then he picks up Maddox, and throws him into the ring steps. Maddox is broken now, as Blake just keeps picking him apart.

Chang goes for a clothesline on Gaskil, but Gaskil ducks and sends Chang over the top rope and to the outside floor.

Blake throws Maddox back in the ring. Gaskil tries to go for the quick cover on Maddox before Blake can break it up!

1!

2!

...But Gaskil gets nailed in the head by Blake! Blake grabbed Maddox's wrench that was previously tossed to the outside, and he whacked Gaskil in the hea dwith it. Gaskil is out cold.

Blake covers Ralph Maddox himself now.

1!

2!

3!

Winner: James Blake (Team Chris)

Ralph Maddox (Team Broc) has been eliminated from Ground Zero.
    Last edited by Sully; 07-29-2017 at 09:17 PM.

Future Endeavoured

Status

Re: Ground Zero Season One: Episode 7

Sam Donovan is shown working out in the bottom depths of the stadium. He is hitting a punching bag with precise energy over and over again.

Sam Donovan (Narration): When you're an agent working for the CIA, your life is pretty cozy. You are working for one of the best government agencies in the world. The resources we have, the security we have...it can't be beat by anything. Seriously you think the CIA skims on the dental care providers?

When you're an NOC Agent working for the CIA...you might as well not exist.

In fact that's your job...to not exist. You don't get dental, you don't get security, you don't even get a Christmas card. Your salary gets paid through a random front corporation that changes every six months. You have the coolest job in the goddamn world, but yet there is no history of it at all. According to the CIA, they have no idea who Sam Donovan is.

This makes it so if I get caught or captured in the field...they have no responsibility to claim me as their own. This leaves no ties, no affiliations,
    no paper trail. Plausible deniability. I once spent a year in a half inside a Bolivian POW camp before I escaped inside a laundry truck.

I have a handler...he might be the only person who cares if I'm alive or not, but that's only because I make him look good. All my missions, all the work I do...I don't get credit for in the big fancy CIA offices. He does. I am like an offensive lineman for a football team, and he's the running back who gets all the glory.

Now I have
    a new op
    . There is a corporate executive inside this FWA organization that has intel I need. I don't know who, and I don't know what. But the only way I can get access to him is if I win this show and make my way onto the roster as a wrestler.

I will do whatever I have to do.

Future Endeavoured

Status

RamJam (Team Broc) and Dan Dulaney (Team Broc) vs Sam Donovan (Team Chris) and Jack Harris (Team Mac)

It's a non elimination tag team match. Team Broc is facing off against the mixed team duo of Sam Donovan from Team Chris and Jack Harris from Team Mac.

RamJam is starting things off in Team Broc's corner while Jack Harris is starting things off for his side.

The bell rings and RamJam screams bloody murder as he runs towards Harris. But Harris takes him down right away with a clothesline. It's a miracle RamJam has made it this far it really is, but now he is left with the best competitors on the show. Jack Harris was a former Navy Seal veteran. The amount of hand to hand combat experience and training he has is unmatchable. RamJam on the other hand is a drunken birthday party clown.

"CLOWN LIVES MATTER" chants the crowd.

"CLOWN LIVES MATTER"

"CLOWN LIVES MATTER"

The energy from the crowd gets RamJam pumped, as he somehow starts to overpower the former Navy Seal with a barrage of punches. Harris finally breaks away and tags in his partner Sam Donovan. Dan Dulaney is calling for RamJam to tag him, but RamJam refuses. He's seen this school teacher fight and he knows he can take him...

But what RamJam doesn't know is Sam is no school teacher. The NOC Agent for the CIA goes right after RamJam with a spear. He starts to pound the holy hell out of RamJam's big red nose. Sam picks RamJam up and throws him against the ropes, and then clotheslines him to the ground. Sam picks RamJam up again, but the clown uppercuts him.

After the uppercut, RamJam stumbles backwards to his own corner. Dulaney is calling for a tag, but RamJam looks at his teammate and shakes his head no. Suddenly, Dulaney slaps RamJam on the back and tags himself in anyway.

Officer Dulaney goes right after Donovan. The two exchange blows on the ground. Both are trained in the art of martial arts, but Donovan begins to get the upper hand. Meanwhile RamJam is fuming outside the ring at Dulaney tagging himself in, and he begins rummaging through Officer Dulaney's duty bag.

Donovan manages to tag Jack Harris back in. Harris and Dulaney start to go at each other now. These two have had a lot of back and fourth brawls throughout the entire show, and they still seem evenly matched.

Harris looks to be getting the upper hand. He picks up Dulaney for a spinebuster, but Dulaney gets out of it. Dulaney throws Harris off the ropes, and hits him with a huge clothesline! Jack Harris is down, and Sam Donovan can't reach him for the tag. Dulaney just has to pin him and Team Broc wins!

But wait, RamJam is in the ring. RamJam just clotheslined Dan Dulaney! His own tag team partner and his own Team Broc partner. RamJam has just attacked Dulaney. RamJam drags Dulaney to the corner, and offically tags himself in. RamJam then throws Dulaney to the outside.

RamJam continues his assault on his own partner Dulaney, punch after punch to the head. Suddenly, the evil clown takes something out of his pocket...it's Dan Dulaney's handcuffs, he must have taken them out of Dulaney's duty bag! RamJam takes Dulaney's wrist, and he handcuffs it to the turnbuckle post. RamJam gives him a couple more punches to the head before re-entering the ring.

Obviously RamJam did not take too kindly to having a partner in this match. He re-enters the ring to go and pin Harris, but Harris tags Donovan!

Donovan runs full speed at RamJam at hits him with a spear! RamJam goes to the floor hard. Donovan is like an animal, and he is too fast for RamJam to keep up with. Punch after punch lands on RamJam. RamJam can't even catch his breather. RamJam's partner Dan Dulaney can't do anything to help as he is still handcuffed to the turnbuckle post (thanks to RamJam).

Donovan has RamJam in a submission, a heel lock! RamJam would be in reaching distance of his partner Dulaney right now had RamJam not handcuffed him to the turnbuckle post. Instead the clown is on his own!

Ramjam has nowhere to go! He taps out!

Winner: Sam Donovan (Team Chris) and Jack Harris (Team Mac)

Gus Johnson: Wow RamJam just costed his team the match with his antics!

Cris Collinsworth: So much for Clown Lives Matter. He just handcuffed his own partner...using Officer Dulaney's own handcuffs.

Gus Johnson: I don't know if I've ever seen something this messed up. RamJam is certainly going to be in hot water with Team Broc.

*Commercial Break*

Future Endeavoured

Status

The sounds of gunshots and explosions can be heard. Jack Harris is laying in the dirt with a gunshot wound in his leg. He crawls over to a nearby rock and pulls himself up. He hears screaming coming from every where.

He sees h
    is squad member and close friend John in the distance. Harris limps over to John, who is just laying there.

Jack Harris: John! John man come on we have to get back to the rally point. Shit went way wrong, with have to get out of here now.

God damn it John get up come on!

Harris makes it over to his friend
    John, and rolls him over...John is unconscious, his stomach blown wide open and his guts falling out of his chest.

Harris falls backward and begins to cry.

Jack Harris: NO! God damn it no...

Harris knows he has to get out of there, but he isn't leaving with his friend. He tries to drag John, but with the gunshot wound in his leg he just can't do it. But he tries anyway. He drags his fellow soldier for half a mile in the sand.

Finally he sees the rally point. The helicopter is there waiting, all his fellow soldiers are waiting. Harris begins crying tears of relief...he is almost there. He keeps dragging John the rest of the way.

But right before he gets there, everything disappears. The helicopter is gone, his friends are gone. John is gone. Jack is left alone...but not completely alone. He is surrounded by two dozen Taliban soldiers.

Harris drops to his knees as the soldiers hold him at gun point screaming something in their own language. They're yelling at Harris. One is holding an AK-47 right in the face of the Navy Seal.

Jack Harris: DO IT! Just fucking do it!

The gun goes off and everything goes black.

Harris jolts awake. He is on the couch of the Ground Zero locker room. His face covered in sweat. He begins to cry as we go to a commercial break.

Future Endeavoured

Status

Dave Sullivan, the Host of Ground Zero, is out in the ring.

Dave Sullivan: Fans, it is time for our main event. But we still have one more elimination to go tonight, so here is what we are going to do. Daiquan is representing Team Broc...Tyrone is representing Team James. Whichever person loses, their team coach will be forced to eliminate someone tonight. It could be them, it could be someone else. That is up to the coach. But those are the stakes.

This match has been in the making for weeks now, and I think it's finally time for these two boys to get their energy out. They both have a lot to prove. Let's get started...

Tyrone Johnson (Team James) vs Daiquan Andrews (Team Broc)

Both of these men are hungry for the fight. They have been going at each other's throats for weeks, and now they finally have their chance to start hitting each other.

The bell rings, and they both charge at each other. Daiquan goes high and Tyrone goes low. Ultimately, Tyrone takes down Daiquan by the legs and the fight goes to the ground. Johnson gets some punches in on the head of Daiquan. Daiquan gets some punches back towards Tyrone.

Daiquan rolls Tyrone onto his back and gets control. He knees Tyrone in the gut, and then pulls him up. He throws Tyrone off the ropes, and then hits him with a big boot to the face when he comes back. Tyrone is on the floor, and Daiquan goes for the pin right away.

1!

2!

but Tyrone kicks out.

Angry, Daiquan goes to pick up Tyrone off the floor but Tyrone uppercuts him right in the jaw. Andrews falls backwards onto the mat. Tyrone picks up his former best friend by the dreads, and he throws him right over the top rope of the ring.

The referee begins to count. He gets to five before Daiquan makes it up on his feet and back in the ring. But when he does, Tyrone starts stomping away at him. To avoid the stomps, Andrews rolls back to the outside of the ring. But Tyrone launches himself off the top rope and onto Andrews to the outside floor!

Both men end up on the ground and the ref starts counting. Tyrone gets in at six!

7!

8!

9!

Andrews gets back in right before being counted out.

Both men get on their feet inside of the ring and begin circling each other. Daiquan goes in for a punch first, and Tyrone gives him on back. The two start punching each other harder and slower.

Tyrone gives a punch.

Andrews gives a punch.

Tyrone gives a punch.

Andrews gives a punch.

Tyrone gives a punch. Tyrone gives a punch. Tyrone gives a punch...finally Daiquan stumbles backwards to the mat. Johnson goes for the pin! 1...2...but Andrews kicks out.

Tyrone sits up exhausted, as Daiquan rolls over to his back to catch a breath of his own.

Frustrated, Tyrone picks up Andrews to get him to his feet. But as Tyrone is picking him up by the shoulders, Daiquan takes advantage of the position. Suddenly with a burst of energy, Andrews spears Tyrone into the corner of the turnbuckle. Daiquan is an animal all of a sudden, as he starts punching away at the face of Tyrone in the corner of the ring.

Tyrone is bleeding from the nose as Daiquan is still punching! Things are going too far and the ref begins to count and order Daiquan off him. 1! 2! 3! 4! 5!

The ref signals for the bell to be rung! Daiquan has been disqualified!

Winner by DQ: Tyrone Johnson (Team James)

Gus Johnson: Daiquan just got himself DQ'd!

Cris Collinsworth: That shows you how heated this feud is. I think on paper even though Tyrone gets the win, Daiquan got a win of his own. Tyrone is still bleeding in the ring.

Gus Johnson: Right, but was it worth it Cris? Because now Team Broc is going to have to eliminate another contestant, and it could be Daiquan himself.

Tyrone rolls out of the ring to get medical attention, as Coach Broc storms down the ramp and into the ring. He is not very happy. He has a microphone.

Coach Broc Flucker: Do you taste that guys? That is the taste of shit. We had four men...four guys on Team Broc going into the night. Ralph lost earlier, fine he had it coming. Then RamJam costs us the match by handcuffing his own damn partner to a turnbuckle with handcuffs...and then...and then Daiquan, with our team on the line, you go and get yourself disqualified from the match. All you had to do was pin him you idiot!

The way I see it I have two choices tonight. It's either going to be you Daiquan...who got us into this predicament in the first place by costing himself the match, or the clown.

RAMJAM! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!

RamJam struts down the ramp and into the ring as the crowd begins to chant "CLOWN LIVES MATTER" again.

Coach Broc: RamJam...to be a wrestler in the FWA, sometimes you have to work as a team with people. Tonight you took your partner and you handcuffed him to a turnbuckle because you thought you could win by yourself. You didn't...you instead got pinned and lost us the match. For that, you are my choice to be eliminated. Pack up your shit.

The crowd begins to boo loudly as they start chanting "CLOWN LIVES MATTER" even harder.

RamJam (Team Broc) has been eliminated from Ground Zero.

Gus Johnson: Well RamJam had that coming. He coasted his team the match earlier. And even though Daiquan got himself DQ'd, we all knew Broc wouldn't eliminate him tonight.

Cris Collinsworth: What a bad night for Team Broc. But now we only have 8 stars left...two for each team.

Gus Johnson: And with three episodes left of Ground Zero, we are inching our way closer and closer to seeing who will be crowned the winner. That is it for the show tonight folks! Tune in next week where we will see the final 8 contestants square off yet again! Good night!

End Show.

Tacos Rule!

Status
      Country                    United States

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Ramjam is gone!!!!!

Good, I hate clowns. I only wanted him to win just to see HWA royalty in FWA and to see how you could write for him

Future Endeavoured

Status

Quote Originally Posted by hanz gruber View Post
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Ramjam is gone!!!!!

Good, I hate clowns. I only wanted him to win just to see HWA royalty in FWA and to see how you could write for him
    He got way farther than I originally predicted. But realistically I could never use him as my character in the FWA. One he's not really my character, and two it would be a hard gimmick to keep up with.

I honestly have about 4 guys I'm down to right now. Any of those four could win. Gonna try and focus on those four in the last three episodes and get a feel for who I like the best.

Thread Information