Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: World Wrestling Entertainment: The Way It Should Be ™

Music is All We Got.

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The Way It Should Be ™

Quote Originally Posted by stojy View Post
    Opening the post Summerslam Raw with a big event such as Vince McMahon making a rare appearance is awesome. The draft is always an exciting time so I look forward to seeing exactly how you shake up your rosters. Big time move with Daniel Bryan and Kurt Angle trading places but to be honest, I really like it. Just for the simple fact that it’s going to make everything feel so fresh in this thread now. I am a little disappointed that, unless drafted to Raw, Baron Corbin won’t get to follow up his beef with Bryan. Paul Heyman wanting Vince to beg for him to stay certainly wasn’t something I expected… And then even after that, Joe recruiting Heyman just didn’t sit well with me. Joe doesn’t need a mouth piece, he just needs to keep kicking ass. Having Heyman jump from Lesnar to Joe so fast puts him over as a snake, but I’m not sure Joe needs to be like Lesnar. It would be awesome for Joe to be different. It also doesn’t make sense to me that Roman Reigns will be competing tonight when I’m pretty sure at Summerslam Lesnar ripped his arm out of its socket. Still, a pretty fun opening to the show, but a few booking calls I wasn’t sure about.
    This is really the last RAW before the draft, so things are certainly going to change. I really just wanted a reason for Heyman to stick around, and you'll see how things develop. I wouldn't quite say he's going to be aligned with Joe - nor that Joe will be like Lesnar. It will all make sense eventually. Reigns is definitely hurting right now, but remember - HES THE BIG DOG, woof woof woof.

I don’t mind what you’re doing here with Hawkins in the mid card. Much better than the crap he does in real life. Miz not facing him and instead running him down and putting him up against Cass is great stuff. Typical Miz, plus Miz, now with that briefcase, needs to be rubbing shoulders with more important people.
    I certainly want to book Hawkins in something because I honestly do think he has some potential. I haven't yet decided where exactly I want him to land, but much like Jinder Mahal - he's heading for something bigger than that you'd expect.

Big Cass was always beating Hawkins here, although the attach from Dallas and Axel afterwards makes me believe Hawkins might continue to try and be a thorn in Miz’s side. Solid booking to continue this one.
    I have plans for Cass, but he needed a win to resurface his dominance since he lost at SummerSlam. The Miztourage was just taking care of business.

A pretty generic I’m happy to be the new champion promo from Sasha Banks, but I certainly enjoyed the fire from her once Bayley got brought up. I’ve enjoyed the bubbling over on this one but you need to pull the trigger on Bayley explaining her actions before this loses its steam.

Bayley doing the cowardly thing of avoiding the match is fine to gain some cheap heat, but as I mentioned above, I think we’ve had enough of the attacks and what not. We really need a why to complete the heel turn before the angle fizzes out.
    After the draft, the whole heel turn will be complete and you'll know why. Bayley can be a star player if this comes out right.

A solid enough six women’s match, where the booking was exactly what it needed to be. The new champ looks great in her first match on Raw, and Alexa’s attack sets up the rematch. Booking 101 really.

Segment was fine enough here between the Daivari brothers and I must say, I love the return and these two working together. Really good stuff here so far.

Sasha’s angry. Makes sense. A nice bit of hype for the rematch next week.

One thing I forgot to mention earlier that since Neville is the king of the Cruiserweights, I can’t help but feel the prince of the Cruiserweights is a demotion. Not sure Ariya’s new nickname has the desired effect. Outside of this though, I’m enjoying what is obviously going to lead to a face turn from Neville. A face Neville chasing the gold should be fun, and the Daivari Brothers have the potential to rule the division for a while. Really good stuff, digging the Cruiserweight title stuff right now.
    The whole Prince of the Cruiserweights thing is simply to mock Neville. Clearly, Neville is hungry to take his Championship back but now that Shawn Daivari has entered the mix, you'll see the Cruiserweights go into more of a midcard range. There is a certain Championship that is going to go up a rank, so I wanted the Cruiserweight Championship to matter.

Kurt Angle wanting to go out with a bang makes sense, I had no issues with this in theory. But his announcements are two generic matches that we see him announce every single week. I think you missed an opportunity to go a little all out on a weekly show here. Still a good segment though.
    I really just wanted to make matches that he haven't seen yet in the whole Wyatt and Jordan. I think irl they'd put on a good show if Wyatt wasn't over the top. The whole girl in the dress will continue in the coming weeks, and eventually lead Wyatt into something worth doing.

The tag team promo to set up the triple threat match was quite good. The heel champs dismissing The Revival makes complete sense. The crowd favourites The Hardyz trying to get involved coming off a win, and then The Revival actually making an appearance just all made a lot of sense. Really fun stuff.

Clever booking again here, as there is a big win for Sheamus, no pay off for the good guys, but Hardy took the fall so The Revival still look tough. Great job.
    I really don't want to bury The Revival. I think they're Championship material, but it isn't time quite yet. It's coming though. I'm hoping with the draft, we have some bulk in the Tag Team Division.

The Miz’s arrogance was captured well in his interview here. The idea of Miz being a double champion makes me giggle. I dare you to book it. A good interview here though and I look forward to seeing who Miz’s next challenger will actually be.

Can Kurt Angle still book matches for next week if he’s not going to be in charge? I guess so. Anyway, another triple threat with the opposite members of the tag teams from tonight involved should be fun.
    Technically he can still make matches, because Next Week is the draft and Bryan will begin to draft, it won't be until the following week when Bryan really starts to get involved.

Considering what has recently occurred with The Shield in real life, I’m interested to see what route you take the Ambrose and Rollins partnership. Right now though, it’s working well. The drama in their promo, only to get interrupted by The Good Brothers was done quite well. The brawl and Rollins and Ambrose coming out on top furthers the angle well, and sets up a future tag match. Good stuff here.
    I don't think Rollins and Ambrose will be Tag Team Champions anytime soon, but I do see them going somewhere. I have some plans to keep them still involved and looking like Main Eventers while also spreading out to shine in some other aspects of the show.

Well, I think you may have just announced Miz’s next challenger. Finn Balor. Finn picks up the win in this tag match, only for Miz to drop him afterwards. It would now make sense. I noticed you had this match listed as a six man tag as well which didn’t really make sense.
    The Match was a Six Man Tag Team Match, It was The Miztourage against Finn Balor and Flash Fire. I don't see how that didn't make sense.

Interesting confrontation between Roman Reigns and Paul Heyman. If Heyman aligns with Reigns, I’d mark. For some reason something about this segment made me believe that could happen. If not, this segment was at least still solid hype for the main event of tonight’s show.
    Like I said earlier, after tonight - it won't exactly be clear with who Heyman is siding with, but - he's there, always watching.

I look forward to seeing the card for No Mercy begin to form…

Bray Wyatt gets a nice win over Jason Jordan. The woman in the white dress HAS to be a Sister Abigail angle, and if so, I’m really excited. I’ve read a few and I’ll be interested to see your take on it. On the other side of things, with the draft coming up, this is your perfect chance to keep Jordan away from Kurt Angle. Please do it, these father/son segments are cringeworthy.
    Like I said earlier, I think this match has some potential to be great. I have somethings planned for Wyatt and even for Jordan. The whole father/son thing isn't really the direction I want to stay in. I may have to keep it around for a bit longer, but surely it will pay off.

Kind of a weird main event in the sense that it was never really made clear whether Heyman aligned with Joe or not. I’m not sure if that was the intention, and how did Joe send Reigns into Heyman. Where was Heyman positioned and why? I’m all for cutting out unnecessary details in weekly show match writing, but I felt like this was one of those scenarios where we could have used some more detail. Outside of that though, a very good first match of Joe’s title reign. Very good, so well played on getting his title reign off to a hot start.
    That's the point, I don't want you to know where Heyman is residing, all you gotta know is that he handed Joe his belt. I stated above that Heyman was sitting in a chair at ringside. When the two were outside of the ring, Reigns attempted a Spear but Joe moved causing Reigns to crash into Heyman. Joe used this to take advantage, eventually getting the win. I should have gone into a bit more detail though, you're right on that.

There was some stuff I really liked in this show and then there was some stuff that I questioned. I think some of the things you’ve changed and have given your own feel are great. I can’t help but feel as if your mid card and tag division needs a little more intrigue though. Still, you’re on the right path and writing a solid project, I look forward to reading more.
    Thank you for the review! I think after the draft, things will spice up a bit more! Cheers!

Drink It In Maaan!

Status
      Country                    United States

Wonderful! Yasss!

Music is All We Got.

Status

SD Live Smackdown Live || 08/22/2017 || "I'm Just Showing Off."

SMACKDOWN LIVE
    Tuesday Nights || 8/7 c || USA Network || WWE Network || 120 Minutes
    TAKE A CHANCE
    08/22/2017 || Barclays Arena || Brooklyn, New York || "I'm Just Showing Off."
    • Smackdown Live opens as FIGHT blares through the arena, revealing Kevin Owens standing in the middle of the ring. Owens twirls the microphone, looking rather sour as the music stops and the cheers from the crowd take over. Owens raises the microphone, shaking his head as he declares that on Sunday at SummerSlam, he was screwed out of HIS United States Championship. He claims that it was Chris Jericho who cost him his title, and that he wants his rematch tonight, but this time Chris Jericho must be barred from the ring! Owens paces back and forth until finally FLIGHT OF THE VALKYRIES hits, revealing Smackdown General Manager, Daniel Bryan and United States Champion, Chad Gable. Bryan raises his microphone, as the fans chant 'YES!' Bryan states that he wasn't sure if Owens watched RAW last night, but tonight is his last night as the acting Smackdown General Manager. So tonight, Kevin Owens is quite lucky! He states that he's spoken with Chad Gable - who lifts the United States Championship high in the air - and tonight, right here, right now Kevin Owens will receive his rematch!

• The fans cheer as Kevin Owens nods his head, before questioning what about Chris Jericho? Daniel Bryan states that if Kevin Owens wants Jericho banned from the ring during his match - that is fine, HOWEVER - if Kevin Owens loses this match, he can no longer compete for the United States Championship here on Smackdown Live. Kevin Owens chuckles stating that there is a draft coming up - so he's certainly willing to put that on the line. Bryan shakes his head smiling as he pats Chad Gable on the back, sending him to the ring! The fans get louder with cheers as Owens tosses his microphone away, set for a fight.

WWE United States Championship - Chad Gable © .defeated. Kevin Owens to retain the United States Championship after reversing a Pop-Up Powerbomb into a DDT/Roll-Up Combo, scoring the victory! After the bell sounds, Chad Gable would raise his United States Championship high in the air.

•
    BREAK THE WALLS DOWN would hit as Gable exited the ring, leaving Owens sitting up furious. Jericho would walk out from the back clapping for Chad Gable. Jericho would climb the apron, looking to enter the ring with Kevin Owens, but Owens would charge forward, shoving Chris Jericho from the apron to the floor. Owens would yell out, sliding from the ring and stomping on Jericho before grabbing his head, dragging him to his feet. Owens would attempt to throw Jericho into the steel ring steps, shouting at him until suddenly Chad Gable would charge down to the ring, colliding with Kevin Owens, causing him to drop Jericho. Gable would fire shots into Owens but Owens would shove Gable away, eventually retreating up the ramp, allowing Gable to check on Jericho.

• Smackdown Live cuts backstage to see Daniel Bryan standing in his office on the phone. "Hey! Kurt! How's it going! Are you watching? Good!" Bryan looks down on his coffee table, shaking his head. "So next week during the draft - Kevin Owens, yes! Kevin Owens versus Chris Jericho! Perfect! In a No Holds Barred Match!" Suddenly, Bryan turns around to see WWE Champion, Jinder Mahal and The Singh Brothers standing behind him. "Alright Kurt, I have to go, I'll call you in a bit. Alright." Bryan hangs up the phone, turning to the three men standing in front of him. Jinder Mahal states that at SummerSlam he made a fool of John Cena! He defeated a 16 time World Champion, so he shouldn't have to defend his Championship! Daniel Bryan smirks stating that he wasn't sure if Jinder Mahal was paying attention to SummerSlam, but at WWE: Vengeance, he will be defending that WWE Championship! Mahal snarls at Daniel Bryan, who states that if Dolph Ziggler remains on the same show as Mahal, he will get his shot at Vengeance! Mahal shakes his head as Daniel Bryan's phone rings once again. He states he has to answer it, shooing the three men off.

** COMMERCIAL BREAK **

• We return to Smackdown Live, backstage with AJ Styles and Sami Zayn who are leaning against some crates, discussing the results of SummerSlam. Zayn states that Rusev now has Corbin's Money in the Bank briefcase. Styles chuckles stating that Corbin didn't deserve that in the first place. Zayn states if Styles seen the rampage that Corbin went on following his loss before Styles nods his head yes, stating that he hopes Corbin isn't around following the WWE Draft. Suddenly, Baron Corbin approaches the two, causing Styles to hop from the crate, staring at Corbin. Corbin states that if Styles has something to say, he can say it out there in the ring. Styles smirks shaking his head yes, stating that he is on!

• Back in the ring, Tye Dillinger is stretching against the ropes, set for action. A replay is shown of Dillinger suffering a loss against Mike Kanellis on the SummerSlam Pre-Show. TRUE LOVE hits as Mike Kanellis along with his wife, Maria emerge from the back being rather cocky about their win just two nights ago. Mike kisses his wife before climbing the steel steps, set for one on one action.

Singles Match - Mike Kanellis w/ Maria Kanellis .defeated. Tye Dillinger after reversing a Super-Plex attempt from Tye Dillinger. Mike Kanellis would shove Dillinger down into the ropes before scooping him up for a Samoan Driver, scoring the win. After the match, Mike Kanellis would continuing stomping on Dillinger as Maria Kanellis entered the ring with a microphone. Maria announces that this is what happens when you don't follow The Power of Love! Mike Kanellis then grabs Tye Dillinger, sitting him up for a final slap from Maria.

•
    Smackdown Live cuts backstage to see Renee Young standing with her guest at this time, John Cena! Renee Young questions Cena on his loss last night against WWE Champion, Jinder Mahal. Cena states that it just wasn't his night (much like the last five or six SummerSlams) although he thought he had Mahal's number. Cena states that he thought he had it but The Singh Brothers once again were used for Mahal to cheat to win. Renee Young then asks Cena if he is excited for the WWE Draft next week, to which Cena grins stating that he is extremely excited, because this may mean that John Cena is going to Monday Nights. Suddenly, a hand touches the back of John Cena as Daniel Bryan walks into the shot, apologizing for interrupting the segment. Bryan states that he's been looking for Mr. Cena, because he wanted to inform him that tonight's Main Event will be John Cena taking on the new number one contender, Dolph Ziggler! Cena smiles shaking his head as the screen fades.

** COMMERCIAL BREAK **

• Smackdown Live returns to the ring as COOL PRIMOS hits, revealing The Colons - Primo, Epico and Carlito, the WWE Smackdown Live Tag Team Champions! Primo and Epico raise their Championships high in the air as a replay is shown of Carlito returning to the WWE at SummerSlam. The Colons stand in the middle of the ring smiling as Carlito declares that it's great to be back! He says that last night, he wanted to return and show The New Day that they too can have strength in numbers and that Primo and Epico weren't going anywhere! Primo then takes the microphone, stating that last night The Colons made history! Epico then makes it clear that they are done with The New Day and it's time to move on. DONE WITH THAT suddenly hits as The Usos emerge from the back with smug looks on their faces. The two brothers enter the ring, glaring at the new Champions before Jey Uso raises a microphone. Before Jey can even speak - STAY HYPE BRO hits revealing Mojo Rawley and Zack Ryder who quickly run out from the back, highfiving fans as they run to the ring. Rawley stares at Jey Uso smirking as Ryder hands him a microphone.

• Mojo Rawley looks at The Usos before stating that if anyone is going to come out here asking for a Championship shot, it's them. The Usos and The New Day, they've had their time - now it's time for The Hype Bros to step up. The Usos state that The Hype Bros are a joke and that they may have gotten lucky once or twice, but they deserve those Tag Team Championship. Carlito Colon then interrupts, announcing that The New Day does have a rematch, but they are fighting Champions and will defend those Championships at any moment. In fact .... SUDDENLY Epico creams Zack Ryder with the microphone as a brawl breaks out, The Colons and The Usos working together to beat down on The Hype Bros. The fans burst into boos until IT'S A NEW DAY - YES IT IS hits, revealing The New Day who quickly charge to the ring, rolling in to tackle The Colons - aiding The Hype Bros. The New Day manage to clear the ring of The Colons as Mojo Rawley gets to his feet, flipping Jey Uso from the ring. Jimmy Uso would attempt a Superkick on Mojo but Ryder would shove him, pulling the ropes down as The New Day and The Hype Bros stood tall over five men.

** COMMERCIAL BREAK **

• Smackdown Live returns to Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods, Zack Ryder and Mojo Rawley taking on Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Epico and Primo!

Eight Man Tag Team Match - The New Day & The Hype Bros w/ Big E .defeated. The Colons © & The Usos after Xavier Woods delivered a phenomenal elbow drop on Jimmy Uso, scoring the three-count. Following the three count, a second brawl would break out, resulting in Big E taking Carlito out before Epico and Primo cleared The New Day from the ring. The Usos would send The Hype Bros packing on the other side of the ring before catching Epico and Primo with Superkicks. The fans would watch on in shock, still booing as The Usos raised the Smackdown Live Tag Team Championships high in the air.

Smackdown Live presents
    WWE: Vengeance
    live, October 1st 2017.

• Smackdown Live returns to JBL, Byron Saxton and Tom Phillips where they discuss the WWE Draft and if they will still be sitting next to one another two weeks from tonight. ROAR OF THE LION hits as Smackdown Live Money in the Bank holder, Rusev who won the briefcase at SummerSlam from Baron Corbin raises it high in the air. A replay of the six man elimination match is shown as Rusev kneels down in the ring, kissing the briefcase on the mat as a sign of respect. THE RISING SUN hits as Shinsuke Nakamura emerges from the back, to an explosive reaction from the crowd. Shinsuke Nakamura gets in the ring, still showing off to the crowd when suddenly Rusev attacks him from behind, slamming him down on the mat. Rusev stomps two boots on Nakamura before the referee pushes him back, giving Nakamura time to get to his feet.

Singles Match - Rusev .defeated. Shinsuke Nakamura after hitting him with the Money in the Bank briefcase after the referee had been hit with a kick from Nakamura as Rusev ducked the move. Following the bout, Rusev would continue the attack, slamming the briefcase into the back of Shinsuke Nakamura before locking him in The Accolade until the referees manage to pry Rusev away.

** COMMERCIAL BREAK **

• Smackdown Live returns as a clip airs, in another installment of the Breezango series. The video begins in the airport where Fandango arrives in New York City, shouting out Breeze's name. He wanders through the airport until finally a man stops him. This man, is Tommy Dreamer! Fandango asks Dreamer if he has seen Tyler Breeze but Dreamer shakes his head no. Fandango states that he'll never find his favorite deputy, his favorite police officier, his favorite janitor or undercover grandma. Dreamer suddenly stops him at undercover grandma before stating that he did see a blonde man walk into the bathroom and come out dressed as an old woman. Fandango states that Breeze must be undercover before running off to search for him. The video then cuts to a dingy shack just outside of the airport. An undercover grandma - Tyler Breeze looks out the window before continuing to dust the table. A man in a green jumpsuit and a sheep mask is sitting with his legs up, snoring loudly. "Oh dango, you must be close." Breeze looks back at the man before looking around at a possible escape. Breeze quickly continues to dust around the room, including the walls before he reaches the door, placing his ear to it as he can faintly hear 'BREEEZE?' Tyler pipes up, slowly turning the nob as he opens the door, seeing Fandango! Breeze steps one foot out of the house as Fandango shouts 'BREEZE! I'VE FOUND YOU!' Breeze tries to shush Fandango but as they both look back, the man in the sheep mask stands up! 'RUN!' shouts Breeze as he tears off his undercover gear, running towards the Barclays arena with Fandango.

• We cut backstage to see Renee Young standing with Carmella and James Ellsworth. Carmella passes her Women's Money in the Bank briefcase to Ellsworth as she clears her throat. Renee Young questions why Carmella didn't cash in at SummerSlam to which Carmella states that the time just wasn't right, but when it is - she will be there. Carmella says that she doesn't want to give up her opportunity to make Naomi feel like she always has to look over her shoulder. But soon, she will be a Women's Champion! The fans boo louder as Natalya steps into the shot, shaking her head. Natalya says that Carmella doesn't deserve that Money in the Bank briefcase, because of her wasting opportunty. Natalya says that if the roles were reversed, she'd be standing here as the Women's Champion right now. Carmella just knows that she couldn't get the job done. Carmella shakes her head, declaring that if Natalya wants to know what Carmella is capable of, she can meet her in the ring.

• The cameras cut backstage to see Fandango and Tyler Breeze running into the arena's parking lot where large WWE trucks are parked. The man in the sheep mask runs after them as they dive into a cluster of cars, searching for a spot. Fandango points to the large WWE bus as the swiftly run over, opening a small door on the side of the bus, where the luggage usually goes. The two men get inside, closing the door as the man in the sheep mask runs past them.

** COMMERCIAL BREAK **

• We return to the ring, set for our next match. FABULOUS hits as James Ellsworth emerges from the back, introducing Mrs. Money in the Bank - Carmella! The two make their way down to the ring, as Ellsworth stands in her corner, holding her briefcase. NEW FOUNDATION then blares through the arena as Natalya emerges from the back with a smug look on her face, looking to teach young Carmella a lesson. Before the match can begin, AMAZING hits, revealing Smackdown Live Women's Champion, Naomi who walks down to the ring with a grin on her face. Naomi raises her Championship in the air as she takes a seat at the announce table.

Singles Match - Carmella w/ James Ellsworth .defeated. Natalya after catching her with a Superkick to the side of the head as Natalya sat between the second and third rope. After the bout, James Ellsworth would enter the ring, handing Carmella her Money in the Bank briefcase as she climbed the turnbuckle, raising it up - not taking her eyes off of Naomi. Naomi would climb ontop of the announce table, raising her Championship high in the air.

• We cut back to Renee Young once again, where she is standing with the man who defeated Shane McMahon at SummerSlam, becoming the next challenger for the WWE Championship - Dolph Ziggler! Ziggler grins as he thanks Renee for her time, being extra nice tonight. Renee Young questions Ziggler on his match with John Cena tonight before Ziggler declares that he's beaten Cena before and he's sure once he's WWE Champion - he'll have to face John Cena again. Ziggler states that two nights ago he assaulted Shane McMahon and boy did it feel good! Ziggler states that tonight, he's going to get through John Cena and at Vengeance, he will become the WWE Champion - now watch him Show Off!

• Smackdown Live returns to the ring as PHENOMENAL hits, revealing AJ Styles. Tom Phillips reminds us that after this commercial break we will see AJ Styles facing the man who lost the Money in the Bank briefcase two nights ago, Baron Corbin!

** COMMERCIAL BREAK **

Singles Match - AJ Styles .defeated. Baron Corbin via Disqualification when Corbin hit Styles with a steel chair. After the referee called for the bell, Corbin would continue to hit Styles with the chair, claiming the punishment was for mocking him. WORLD'S APART would hit - sending Sami Zayn to the ring with a steel chair of his own but Corbin would flee through the crowd - claiming that Zayn was next.

• Smackdown Live cuts backstage to see Lana, standing with Tamina - questioning why they aren't on the card tonight. Lana states that next week is the WWE Draft and maybe they will move to Monday Night RAW and dominate. Tamina states even if they don't - they better start dominating or Tamina will feed Lana to the wolves, just like she was about to do until she decided to stick her neck out for her. Lana states that they will crush.

• Smackdown
    • We return to the ring, set for our Main Event! THE TIME IS NOW hits as the fans give a mixture of cheers and boos as John Cena emerges from the back, claiming to Never Give Up! Cena runs to the ring, sliding in before hitting the ropes and tossing his t-shirt to the crowd. Cena looks at the titantron as he waits for his opponent. HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD then hits as Dolph Ziggler emerges from the back with a smirk on his face. Ziggler runs his hands through his hair before entering the ring, looking across the ring at John Cena.

Singles Match - John Cena .versus. Dolph Ziggler went to a No Contest when WWE Champion, Jinder Mahal and The Singh Brothers hit the ring, attacking both men. Cena and Ziggler would attempt to fight back, working together to clear The Singh Brothers from the ring.

• As Ziggler shoves Sunil Singh from the ring, Jinder Mahal would grab him, looking for a Khallas - but John Cena (who had tossed Samir from the ring) would turn Jinder Mahal around, lifting him for an AA! John Cena would rise up, turning around to eat a Superkick from Dolph Ziggler! Dolph Ziggler would grab the WWE Championship, looking at his reflection in it as Smackdown Live went off the air.

WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT 2017

08/29/2017 || Verizon Arena || North Little Rock, AR || "It's Time To Shake Things Up II"

>> The WWE Draft continues.
    >> Kevin Owens .versus. Chris Jericho in a No Holds Barred Match.

ANNOUNCED AFTER SMACKDOWN LIVE
    >> John Cena & Dolph Ziggler .versus. Jinder Mahal & The Singh Brothers in a 3-on-2 Handicap Match.
    Last edited by SP; 09-11-2017 at 10:32 PM.

Charismatic Enigma

Status
      Country                    United States

This Week in SP's WWE: (Raw & SDL)
    With the way you produce content, I figure this would be the best way to give my review rather show by show. Just want to say that I have been reading. Your format is one of the neatest ones around, and you have tons of intriguing ideas on the main roster shows and NXT. While I didn't have the time to review, Takeover and Summerslam were both some great reads.

What I Liked:

Samoa Joe / Paul Heyman - I actually really like the idea of this pairing. I believe Samoa Joe is easily comparable to Brock Lesnar more so than other competitors. Joe may have some stronger qualities compared to The Beast in the ring and on the microphone, but that doesn't mean Paul cannot add onto it. I do think it will lead to an encounter between Joe and Lesnar in the future one way or another which I am excited for.

The Miz Getting His Opportunity - It's almost like 2010 again... The Miz has a "minor" championship and the RAW Money in the Bank Briefcase. I'm not complaining either. This is seven years later to a Miz who is easily one of the best on the show and deserved the contract. Add on that the current Universal Championship race is full of absolute monsters compared to Miz, so it will likely lead to a dastardly cash in for some major heat. I like how he won and am excited that this is leading to a feud with Finn Balor. I think he and Finn could put together some fun matches to add some relevancy to the Intercontinental Championship and give the briefcase holder something to do rather than wander from storyline to storyline.

Cruiserweight Division - One of my personal favorite things in the real WWE is the cruiserweight division obviously. The stories may not be connecting to the crowd, but there is some great potential and the talent is amazing. I like the that you have the talent integrated though with the likes of Swann and Alexander teaming up. Plus, your current championship scene is another one I've found enjoyable. I'm a sucker for the story of a heel slowly turning and teaming up with a face to combat two greater heels. Ariya is great and I hope he has a lengthy reign as champ.

Fashion Files - A quick one that I feel you capture Breeze and Dango really well, and I always look forward to see what you have planned for them next.

Chad Gable's Single Run -
    Boy am I happy to see you're not relegating Chad Gable to the tag team division. He's an awesome wrestler and is one of the best since Angle to make the transition. Like Ariya, I am hoping to see a lengthy championship reign for him. Two wins over Kevin Owens might just mean just that.

What I Would Do Differently:

WWE Draft - When I was younger, one of my favorite times in the WWE when it was draft night. It still is but I'm not too sure how I feel about two of them. The Superstar Shake Up was practically the same thing while it was actual trades between GMs and not "randomized." I won't go completely against this yet because I'm sure you have plans to really change some things up. I just hope it sticks that way for a little longer than this initial shake up.

Dolph Ziggler versus Jinder Mahal -
    For a long time, I was a Dolph Ziggler fan. I still think he is one of the guys that can put on a good match no matter what. Just recently, he fell flat with me IRL which makes me view him differently in this BTB just based of personal opinion. I think the storyline between Shane and him was well-written and it made sense for Ziggler to get the win in the end. Mahal and Ziggler feuding will have to take some convincing for me to get into, so I hope you can prove me wrong and get me invested in another storyline.

"If you're gonna do it..."

Music is All We Got.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Rasky View Post
    This Week in SP's WWE: (Raw & SDL)
    With the way you produce content, I figure this would be the best way to give my review rather show by show. Just want to say that I have been reading. Your format is one of the neatest ones around, and you have tons of intriguing ideas on the main roster shows and NXT. While I didn't have the time to review, Takeover and Summerslam were both some great reads.
    I really appreciate the review! Thank you for the format compliment, I think it's a system that works, but eventually I may switch it up.

What I Liked:

Samoa Joe / Paul Heyman - I actually really like the idea of this pairing. I believe Samoa Joe is easily comparable to Brock Lesnar more so than other competitors. Joe may have some stronger qualities compared to The Beast in the ring and on the microphone, but that doesn't mean Paul cannot add onto it. I do think it will lead to an encounter between Joe and Lesnar in the future one way or another which I am excited for.
    You may be right on the money with this one, but only time will tell. I kept Heyman around for a reason but I wouldn't say just yet that Heyman is aligned with Samoa Joe.

The Miz Getting His Opportunity - It's almost like 2010 again... The Miz has a "minor" championship and the RAW Money in the Bank Briefcase. I'm not complaining either. This is seven years later to a Miz who is easily one of the best on the show and deserved the contract. Add on that the current Universal Championship race is full of absolute monsters compared to Miz, so it will likely lead to a dastardly cash in for some major heat. I like how he won and am excited that this is leading to a feud with Finn Balor. I think he and Finn could put together some fun matches to add some relevancy to the Intercontinental Championship and give the briefcase holder something to do rather than wander from storyline to storyline.
    The Miz is phenomenal, he has a mad amount of potential and I wish he would get that push IRL. The Miz now has a massive opportunity but keep in mind that may go to his head. The Miz is destined for greatness - that's for sure. Balor and The Miz have had some back and forth for sure, but keep in mind - the draft is coming

Cruiserweight Division - One of my personal favorite things in the real WWE is the cruiserweight division obviously. The stories may not be connecting to the crowd, but there is some great potential and the talent is amazing. I like the that you have the talent integrated though with the likes of Swann and Alexander teaming up. Plus, your current championship scene is another one I've found enjoyable. I'm a sucker for the story of a heel slowly turning and teaming up with a face to combat two greater heels. Ariya is great and I hope he has a lengthy reign as champ.
    I feel the same, I think the Cruiserweight Division has some mad potential so I didn't want to limit them to just a single tv show. If anyone wants to see some 205 Live, I'll surely send them your way I love the back and forth Cedric and Swann give off one another and think eventually we'll see them with some gold. I have some plans for Ariya, and I think with the addition of his brother, it only will make his rise greater.

Fashion Files - A quick one that I feel you capture Breeze and Dango really well, and I always look forward to see what you have planned for them next.
    The Fashion Files IRL have been phenomenal, one of the best parts of Smackdown Live. I'm shifting together something that I hope pays off, but you never know - right.

Chad Gable's Single Run -
    Boy am I happy to see you're not relegating Chad Gable to the tag team division. He's an awesome wrestler and is one of the best since Angle to make the transition. Like Ariya, I am hoping to see a lengthy championship reign for him. Two wins over Kevin Owens might just mean just that.
    Chad Gable is someone else who is full of potential and could be used much better. I wanted to keep Kevin Owens moving along and I wanted someone worthy to carry the United States Championship and to me, that's Gable. It's the push he deserves to further himself - I wish I could say the same for Jordan

What I Would Do Differently:

WWE Draft - When I was younger, one of my favorite times in the WWE when it was draft night. It still is but I'm not too sure how I feel about two of them. The Superstar Shake Up was practically the same thing while it was actual trades between GMs and not "randomized." I won't go completely against this yet because I'm sure you have plans to really change some things up. I just hope it sticks that way for a little longer than this initial shake up.
    I totally get what you're saying. I wanted a way to get some freshness into my shows before I really take off. I think this is the key to doing so. However, I'm going to make an announcement in just a bit that is going to kind of aid with this.

Dolph Ziggler versus Jinder Mahal -
    For a long time, I was a Dolph Ziggler fan. I still think he is one of the guys that can put on a good match no matter what. Just recently, he fell flat with me IRL which makes me view him differently in this BTB just based of personal opinion. I think the storyline between Shane and him was well-written and it made sense for Ziggler to get the win in the end. Mahal and Ziggler feuding will have to take some convincing for me to get into, so I hope you can prove me wrong and get me invested in another storyline.
    Ah yes, the Dolph Ziggler predicament. I absolutely hate what they've been doing with him and I think that after his Survivor Series push, Ziggler should have gone places. And now he's nothing. In this booker, I really want to change that. It isn't going to just happen over night though, hence why I started him with a McMahon. It was simply a way to get in the head of the readers that he matters again in the WWE. The Mahal/Ziggler feud is just the start of things but let me make this clear. In the WWE: TWISB - I think it's time for Mahal to give that strap up.
    Once again, I really appreciate the review! I've been reading your Cruiserweight booker, and you better believe that I'll be hitting you with a review for Hell in a Cell. YOU MADE BOOKER OF THE MONTH TOO! Congratulations!

Music is All We Got.

Status

WWE DRAFT UPDATE
    August 23 2017 || WWE.com
    ★ On Monday Night RAW, Vince McMahon announced a WWE Draft would take place, starting on August 28th 2017 and ending on the August 29th edition of Smackdown Live. HOWEVER, after discussing it with the WWE Board of Directors, things have changed. Instead the WWE DRAFT will take place on the three hour edition of Monday Night RAW (August 28th 2017) and the SUPPLEMENT DRAFT will take place one hour beforeSmackdown Live takes place on August 29th 2017.

★ Not only that - but also during
    Monday Night RAW we will see matches featuring Smackdown Live Superstars against Monday Night RAW Superstars, to determine the draft pick, instead of the algorithm that Vince McMahon had suggested. Instead the algorithm will be used to select what Superstar moves where (mostly for the Supplement Draft.)

★ The Matches confirmed for both
    Monday Night RAW and Smackdown Live will still take place as scheduled including a RAW Women's Championship Match, a Triple Threat Match - Chris Jericho versus Kevin Owens in a No Holds Barred Match and finally a 3 on 2 Handicap Match featuring Dolph Ziggler and John Cena against WWE Champion, Jinder Mahal and The Singh Brothers.

Music is All We Got.

Status

WWE NXT NXT || || 08/23/2017 || "Still Glorious."

NXT
    Wednesday Nights || 8/7 c || WWE Network || 60 Minutes
    RAGE
    08/23/2017 || Barclays Arena || Brooklyn, New York || "Still Glorious."
    NXT opens as the crowd in the Barclays Arena erupt in cheers as GLORIOUS hits, revealing the man who just barely retained his Championship last night, Bobby Roode! Roode twirls around in a fresh suit before raising the NXT Championship high in the air. Roode hits the ring, climbing the turnbuckle, raising the Championship high before dropping down - being handed the microphone. Bobby Roode clears his throat before announcing that last night he came out on top, ensuring that NXT is still GLORIOUS! He states he forced McIntyre to stay down to a ten count, and is the Last Man Standing. Suddenly, GALLANTRY hits as the man he defeated, Drew McIntyre emerges from the back shaking his head. McIntyre raises a microphone as he walks to the ring, declaring that Roode only won the match because Roderick Strong stuck his nose in HIS business. McIntyre states that next time, he will be sure to make sure it is only one on one because they both know that McIntyre is a better competitor. Roode then chuckles, stating that McIntyre picked the stipulation and it bit him in the ass and before him stands the NXT Champion, still GLORIOUS!

NEXT LEVEL hits as Roderick Strong emerges from the back, quickly dashing to the ring. Strong raises his own microphone, stating that there won't be a next time - as McIntyre had his shot and lost, and now Strong deserves his chance. Bobby Roode then interrupts, stating that Strong too had his shot and instead of defending against either man, he believes he should have a new challenger. The three men begin to bicker in the ring until NXT General Manager, William Regal emerges from the back yelling at the three to quit it. Regal joins them in the ring, stating that he is sick and tired of McIntyre and Strong and their clashes with Bobby Roode, so he is putting a stop to it once and for all. The fans cheer as Regal announces that at NXT Takeover: Michigan there will be a match between Drew McIntyre and Roderick Strong and the winner of said match will get the opportunity to face Bobby Roode at NXT Takeover: Houston! The fans erupt in cheers as Roode shakes his head furious. Regal then states that this doesn't necessarily mean that it will be for the NXT Championship as next week there will be a Gauntlet Match to determine who Bobby Roode will defend his NXT Championship against at NXT Takeover: Michigan! Roode freaks out more, but states that he is a fighting Champion and he will defeat whoever it may be ... and come Houston, Bobby Roode will stand tall over Roderick Strong or Drew McIntyre. Strong and McIntyre lock eyes, staring down as William Regal announces that tonight - Roderick Strong and Drew McIntyre will face the NEW NXT Tag Team Champions, SAnitY! Strong and McIntyre stare down as Roode and Regal exit the ring, walking to the back.

** GET THE WWE NETWORK TODAY! **

We return to NXT, with Bobby Roode smiling ear to ear backstage as Kayla Braxton approaches him, asking him his thoughts on what just occurred. Roode states that he can't wait to see Roderick Strong and Drew McIntyre tear each other apart. He states that all of NXT knows that he is what makes this place GLORIOUS but before he can get another word out, he is cut off with the appearance of Eddie Edwards as the crowd goes insane. Edwards smirks suggesting that Roode is lucky that he can't compete until September 13th, but when he does - he is going to take that NXT Championship. Roode just smirks, adjusting his Championship and walking off as Eddie Edwards compliments Kayla.

Singles Match - Sonya Deville .defeated. Ruby Riot after forcing her to tap out to an Armbar. Following the match, NXT Women's Champion; Asuka would emerge from the back in a grey suit, walking circles around Deville with the NXT Women's Championship on her shoulder.

MAE YOUNG CLASSIC
    COMING SOON

NXT returns with a replay of what just occurred with Asuka making her presence known following a win from Sonya Deville. We then cut backstage to see NXT General Manager, William Regal standing next to Kassius Ohno. Ohno states that he finally got rid of the problem to a smile from Regal. Regal states that he was impressed that Ohno made Hideo Itami yell the words 'I Quit,' but he got it done. Regal states that due to his win, Ohno will be one of the participants in the Gauntlet Match Next Week! Ohno thanks Regal before walking off, only to have William Regal turn to see Wesley Blake and Buddy Murphy looking rather disgusted. Murphy states that at NXT Takeover: Brooklyn III - they were screwed by War Machine, who don't even belong here. William Regal informs the two to calm down but Wesley Blake states that they want a shot at the Tag Team Championships! Regal states that War Machine are finishing up their dates outside of NXT for the time being, but when they arrive they will be first in-line for a Championship shot. However, until then - he doesn't see why not, so - tonight if Blake and Murphy can defeat their opponents, next week he will give them a #1 Contender's Match. The two men smirk, walking off towards the ring.

Tag Team Match - ReDRagon .versus. Blake & Murphy went to a No Contest when Heavy Machinery hit the ring, attacking both teams. Heavy Machinery would take out both teams, planting both Kyle O'Reilly and Buddy Murphy with a Compactor. After the chaos, Tucker Knight would get on the microphone, asking William Regal where their Championship opportunity was.

NXT presents
    NXT Takeover: Michigan
    live, September 30th 2017

A replay is shown of NXT Takeover: Brooklyn III where Joe Coffey defeated Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate to become the NEW WWE United Kingdom Championship. Nigel McGuinness announces that next week live on NXT, there will be a Triple Threat REMATCH where Joe Coffey will defend the WWE United Kingdom Championship against Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate, giving both men another shot at the Championship.

NXT then cuts backstage to see Roderick Strong taping up his wrists. Strong looks up to see Drew McIntyre before smirking. Strong cuts off McIntyre before he can even speak - stating that tonight, they will work together, but come Michigan, Strong is going to tear McIntyre apart. McIntyre simply smirks stating that they should focus on tonight. The two men turn to reveal Bobby Roode with the NXT Championship on his shoulder grinning. Roode wishes the two luck tonight before walking off.

Non-Title Tag Team Match - SanitY [Wolfe & Dain w/ Nikki Cross] © .defeated. Drew McIntyre & Rodderick Strong after Eric Young pulled the referee from the ring. SAnitY would group together to beat down on McIntyre but Strong looked to make a comeback. this would send Bobby Roode to the ring, hitting Strong with a Glorious DDT, allowing Alexander Wolfe to score the pinfall once he got back into the ring.

NXT would go off the air with NXT Champion, Bobby Roode raising his Championship high in the air alongside NXT Tag Team Champions, SAnitY - all five of them standing tall over Drew McIntyre and Rodderick Strong.

08/30/2017 || Full Sail University || Winter Park, FL || "TEN TWO ONE."

>> Gauntlet Match to determine #1 Contender for the NXT Championship.
    >> Pete Dunne .versus. Tyler Bate .versus. Joe Coffey
    © for the WWE United Kingdom Championship.

Last edited by SP; 09-11-2017 at 10:39 PM.

Music is All We Got.

Status

Main Event WWE Main Event || 08/24/2017 || "Under New Law."

MAINEVENT
    Thursday Nights || 8/7 c || WWE Network || 60 Minutes
    ON MY OWN
    08/24/2017 || Barclays Arena || Brooklyn, New York || "Under New Law."
    • WWE Main Event opens in the Barclays Arena in Brooklyn, New York as SummerSlam week draws to an end. Corey Graves, Nigel McGuinness and Tom Phillips welcome us to the program before Graves announces that this will be their last WWE Main Event, as two new announcers will be taking over next week from the three. Phillips questions who it may be, as Graves announces that rumors have been swirling that it will be two women. Nigel McGuinness then announces that he is going to deliver some big news, before rising from the announce table and entering the ring. McGuinness stands in the middle of the ring grinning.

• McGuinness states that starting tonight, WWE Main Event is going to switch up a bit. McGuinness declares that all week long, he has been working with the WWE Board of Directors to introduce a revamped version of Main Event, where he will serve as the General Manager, opening new opportunities for WWE talent. He states that while you will continue to see stars from Monday Night RAW and Smackdown Live, you will now be introduced to stars from NXT and even some stars that McGuinness has personally brought along for the ride. He states that he has decided to take the WWE United Kingdom Championship away from NXT, and instead base his roster around the UK. So, without any more hesitation, it is time to reveal the eight superstars that will take over Thursday Nights on the WWE Network! Paranoia by Chance the Rapper x Nosaj Thing begins to play as Tyler Bate and Pete Dunne emerge from the back to massive cheers from the crowd. United Kingdom Champion, Joe Coffey then emerges from the back raising the Championship high in the air. Nigel McGuinness announces that next week on NXT one of these three men will take that United Kingdom Championship and come to Main Event to defend his Championship. McGuinness states that there are five more men, but four will be joining us tonight. He states that next week, the eighth man will be revealed. The music continues as Wolfgang, Trent Seven, Mark Andrews and Joseph Connors emerge from the back, joining the three in the ring. Nigel McGuiness state that these men are the faces of WWE Main Event! The seven men look around at one another, all eventually looking at Joe Coffey who raises the WWE United Kingdom Championship high in the air.

MAE YOUNG CLASSIC
    COMING SOON

• WWE Main Event returns to Corey Graves and Tom Phillips freaking out over the announcement that just took place. Corey Graves states that tonight is going to feature a MASSIVE match-up, because Ariya Daivari is going to put his WWE Cruiserweight Championship on the line against Akira Tozawa in our Main Event! Tom Phillips then announces that tongiht we are going to see Chad Gable defend his United States Championship in a United States Open Invitational Match! Graves states to kick things off here tonight we are going to see these four men clash in the ring when Joseph Connors and Mark Andrews take on Trent Seven and Tyler Bate!

Tag Team Match -Trent Seven & Tyler Bate .defeated. Joseph Connors & Mark Andrews after Bate hit a Tyler Driver 97' on Andrews, covering him for the win. After the bout, Seven & Bate would celebrate - as Joseph Connors helped Mark Andrews to his feet. Connors would hit Mark Andrews with a Flowing DDT, leaving his partner down on the mat.

• WWE Main Event returns to Corey Graves and Tom Phillips freaking out over the announcement th•WWE Main Event returns with Nigel McGuinness standing backstage with Joe Coffey and Pete Dunne. McGuinness states that he's spoken to William Regal and things are still in motion. However, he wanted personally to let the two know that Next Week on Main Event, the two men will collide in, be it for the Championship or not. McGuinness then walks off - leaving the two alone to which Coffey adjusts the Championship. He smirks, looking at Dunne with almost a chuckle. Coffey states that next week, he'll put his WWE United Kingdom Championship on the line for Dunne. Pete smirks saying that he will be the decider of that, because on NXT - he's winning his Championship back!

• WWE Main •WWE Main Event cuts back to the ring where United States Champion, Chad Gable is standing in the ring with a grin on his face. He raises his Championship high in the air before raising a microphone. Gable states that he is representing the great country of America with this Championship and he is going to continue to hold a United States Open Invitation every single week. He states that tonight, he wants someone who has never crossed his path before, because he is Ready - Willing and Gable! REBEL HEART hits as the crowd goes insane as JOHNNY GARGANO - an NXT Superstar emerges from the back with a smile on his face. Gargano highfives some of the fans before entering the ring, shaking hands with Chad Gable.

United States Championship, Singles Match - Chad Gable © .defeated. Johnny Gargano to retain the United States Championship after reversing a Gargano Escapeinto a Gable Lock, forcing Gargano to submit. After the bell, Chad Gable would raise his Championship high in the air, before shaking hands and hugging Johnny Gargano following a phenomenal match.

• WWE Main Event cuts back to the ring where United States Champion, Chad Gable is standing in the r• A replay is shown of what occurred earlier tonight with Nigel McGuinness' large announcement. We go backstage to see McGuinness standing on the phone, as he states that things are perfect and that he will see him next week. McGuinness turns to see Oliver Grey - a former NXT Tag Team Champion standing infront of him. McGuinness smirks, shaking hands with Grey. Oliver clears his throat, stating that it's good to be back. McGuiness informs him that the two must head to his office to sign the papers as the fans are heard cheering in the arena. We then return to the ring, set for our Main Event!

WWE Cruiserweight Championship, Singles Match- Ariya Daivari © w/ Shawn Daivari .defeated. Akira Tozawa w/ Apollo Crews to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Championship. Ariya got the win after Shawn Daivari attacked Apollo Crews on the outside, distracting Akira Tozawa. Ariya would use the opportunity to roll up Tozawa, placing his feet on the ropes behind the official's back.

• WWE Main Event shows Ariya Daivari raising the WWE Cruiserweight Championship high in the air, standing over Akira Tozawa with his brother beside him. It then cuts backstage to see Nigel McGuinness and Oliver Grey watching this in his office. Grey looks down, signing the contract before looking back up at the television. He declares that WWE Main Event won't know what hit them.

Music is All We Got.

Status

Raw Monday Night RAW || 08/28/2017 || "It's Time To Shake Things Up."

NOTE: So, I lost most of Monday Night RAW after my computer froze and shut down. Which blows, so unfortunately this week, is quick results for the Draft. But that's alright, because Smackdown Live will bring things back to normal with a fresh roster.

MONDAY NIGHT RAW
    Monday Nights || 8/7 c || USA Network || WWE Network || 180 Minutes
    SMILE BACK - MAC MILLER
    08/28/2017 || Fedex Forum || Memphis, TN || "It's Time To Shake Things Up."

1 Draft Pick, Singles Match - Roman Reigns .defeated. AJ Styles to allow Monday Night RAW to pick up one draft pick. Reigns got the win after reversing a Phenomenal Forearm - hitting Styles with a Spear. (RAW Draft #1.)

2 Draft Picks, Tag Team Match -
    Anderson & Gallows.defeated. The Usos allowing Monday Night RAW to pick up two draft picks. Anderson got the win for his team after shoving Jimmy Uso to the outside, hitting Jey Uso with a Magic Killer for the win. (RAW Draft #2 & #3.)

Monday Night RAW returns to the stage where the arena is rather silent. Suddenly, one spotlight shines down as Paul Heyman emerges from the back, shaking his head. He raises the microphone as he walks, introducing himself as the former advocate for The Beast - however he left the WWE after losing the WWE Universal Championship at SummerSlam. Paul Heyman brings to light the actions of last week when Roman Reigns would hit a Spear on him as he faced Samoa Joe in the Main Event. Heyman states that he has decided not to press charges on Roman Reigns but he is willing to stay in the WWE. Heyman states that although he hasn't given the current WWE Universal Champion an answer quite yet, he sees Samoa Joe as the closest star, when compared to The Beast, Brock Lesnar.

Suddenly, I CAME TO PLAY hits as The Miztourage make their way from the back. The Miz, Maryse, Bo Dallas and Curis Axel enter the ring as The Miz walks circles around Paul Heyman, finally raising the Money in the Bank briefcase high in the air, questioning if Paul Heyman knows what it is. Heyman states that it is indeed a Money in the Bank briefcase, but The Miz is quick to cut him off. The Miz states that Heyman is wrong as he reveals it to be his token to becoming WWE Universal Champion. The Miz says that he is already WWE Intercontinental Champion, and soon enough - when the time is right, he will cash in and beat Samoa Joe or who ever may be Champion, and he will be a double Champion - because HE'S THE MIZ ... AND HE'S ... getting cut off by Paul Heyman. Heyman chuckles, stating that he finds The Miz entertaining, and full of talent, and he respects his whole Awesome schtick. However, if Paul Heyman does decide to side with Samoa Joe - there will be no defeating him. The Miz is quick to reply, reminding Paul Heyman of Brock Lesnar who was defeated at SummerSlam under the watched eye of Heyman, which is why The Miz has come to give Paul Heyman the opportunity of a lifetime. The Miz declares that Paul Heyman should join The Miztourage, and help push The Miz to the top. They would be unstoppable! Paul Heyman states that he will think about it, but for now - he believes The Miz needs to focus on his draft match. Heyman smiles and exits the ring, leaving The Miztourage rather puzzled.

3 Draft Picks, Champion versus Champion Match - United States Champion, Chad Gable .defeated.Intercontinental Champion, The Miz w/ The Miztourageallowing Smackdown Live to pick up three draft picks. Gable got the win after reversing a Skull Crushing Finale, locking The Miz in a Gable Lock. (Smackdown Live Draft #1, #2 & #3.)

2 Draft Picks, Tag Team Match - The Colons [Carlito & Primo w/ Epico] .defeated. Flash Fire to allow Smackdown Live to pick up two draft picks. Carlito got the win for his team after catching Rich Swann with a Backstabber from the second turnbuckle. (Smackdown Live Draft #4 & #5.)

Triple Threat Match -
    Jeff Hardy w/ Matt Hardy .defeated. Dash Wilder w/ Scott Dawson & Cesaro w/ Sheamus after hitting a Swanton Bomb on Cesaro for the victory.

1 Draft Pick, Singles Match - Elias Samson .defeated. Kofi Kingston w/ The New Day to allow Monday Night RAW to pick up one draft pick. Samson got the win after hitting Kofi Kingston with an Encore. (RAW Draft #4.)

1 Draft Pick, Singles Match - John Cena .defeated. Big Cass to allow Smackdown Live to pick up one draft pick. John Cena got the win after hitting Big Cass with an Attiude Adjustment. (Smackdown Live Draft #6.)

2 Draft Picks, Tag Team Match - Becky Lynch & Smackdown Live Women's Champion, Naomi .defeated. Emma & Nia Jax to allow Smackdown Live to pick up two draft picks. Becky Lynch scored the win after Emma tagged herself in the match, falling victim to a Dis-Arm-Her. (Smackdown Live Draft #7 & #8.)

1 Draft Pick, Singles Match - Dean Ambrose.defeated.Kevin Owens to allow Monday Night RAW to pick up one draft pick. Ambrose got the win after reversing a Pop-Up Powerbomb into a Dirty Deeds for the three count. (RAW Draft #5.)

3 Draft Picks, Champion versus Champion Match -
    WWE Universal Champion, Samoa Joe .defeated. WWE Champion, Jinder Mahal w/ The Singh Brothers allowing Monday Night RAW to pick up three draft picks. Samoa Joe got the win after hitting a Muscle Buster. (RAW Draft #6, #7 & #8.)

Suddenly, I CAME TO PL
    After the match, The Singh Brothers would quickly attack Samoa Joe, who attempt to defend himself but Jinder Mahal would come to, aiding the two men in beating down the WWE Universal Champion. The three men would exit the ring, feeling humiliated - leaving Samoa Joe down in the ring. Suddenly, I CAME TO PLAY would hit as The Miz would quickly rush towards the ring with his Money in the Bank briefcase. The Miz would wait for Joe to get to his feet, singaling a cash in but Samoa Joe would fend The Miz off, clotheslining him from the ring. Joe would stand tall, as The Miz would grab his briefcase, retreating up the ramp.

RAW Women's Championship - Sasha Banks © .defeated. Alexa Bliss to retain the RAW Women's Championship. Banks got the win after forcing Alexa Bliss to tap out to a Bank Statement.

After the match, Sasha Banks would celebrate in the ring, raising her RAW Women's Championship high in the air. Suddenly, Banks would be attacked from behind by none other than Bayley, who would once again lay out Sasha Banks with a Bayley-to-Belly Suplex. Bayley would pick up the RAW Women's Championship while asking for a microphone. Bayley would raise the microphone high in the air, declaring that she is sick and tired of everyone asking her why the sudden change of heart. She states that she is sick of taking the back seat to the likes of Alexa Bliss and Sasha Banks. She states that her whole gimmick was to be the lovable Bayley that plays to all the children in the crowd, but that Bayley disappeared when she was screwed out of the RAW Women's Championship (her goal in life) on multiple occasions. She finishes her speech by declaring that at No Mercy, she is going to take the RAW Women's Championship from Sasha Banks and finally everyone will see her for what she is, not a Boss ... but a Bitch. Bayley would raise the RAW Women's Championship high in the air as Monday Night RAW went off the air.

WWE DRAFT RESULTS

DRAFT #1:

AJ STYLES
    HAS BEEN DRAFTED TO

DRAFT #2:

PEYTON ROYCE & BILLIE KAY
    HAVE BEEN DRAFTED TO

DRAFT #3:

SAMI ZAYN
    HAS BEEN DRAFTED TO

DRAFT #1:

EMBER MOON
    HAS BEEN DRAFTED TO

DRAFT #2:

BIG CASS
    HAS BEEN DRAFTED TO

DRAFT #3:

HIDEO ITAMI
    HAS BEEN DRAFTED TO

THE DAIVARI BROTHERS HAVE BEEN DRAFTED TO THE DAIVARI BROTHERS HAVE BEEN DRAFTED TO THE DAIVARI BROTHERS HAVE BEEN DRAFTED TO
    DRAFT #4:

THE DAIVARI BROTHERS
    HAVE BEEN DRAFTED TO

CESARO & SHEAMUS HAVE BEEN DRAFTED TO CESARO & SHEAMUS HAVE BEEN DRAFTED TO
    DRAFT #5:

CESARO & SHEAMUS
    HAVE BEEN DRAFTED TO

DRAFT #4:

THE COLONS
    HAVE BEEN DRAFTED TO
    CASS HASBEEN DRAFTED

DRAFT #6:

ROMAN REIGNS
    HAS BEEN DRAFTED TO

DRAFT #7:

NIA JAX
    HAS BEEN DRAFTED TO

DRAFT #8:

FINN BALOR
    HAS BEEN DRAFTED TO

DRAFT #5:

JOHN CENA
    HAS BEEN DRAFTED TO

DRAFT #6:

THE NEW DAY
    HAVE BEEN DRAFTED TO

DRAFT #7:

ALEISTER BLACK
    HAS BEEN DRAFTED TO

DRAFT #8:

KEVIN OWENS
    HAS BEEN DRAFTED TO

ALEISTER BLACK HAS BEEN DRAFTED TO
    DRAFT #7: ALEISTER BLACK HAS BEEN DRAFTED TO
    DRAFT #7: ALEISTER BLACK HAS BEEN DRAFTED TO \

Last edited by SP; Yesterday at 09:53 PM.

Thread Information