Frank Ocean listenin'

Status
      Country                    Canada

WWE NXT NXT || 07 - 26 - 2017 || "Beat The Clock."

NXT
    Wednesday Nights || 8/7 c || WWE Network || 60 Minutes

RAGE
    07 - 26 - 2017 || Full Sail University || Winter Park, Florida

• NXT explodes with cheers – as a small display of pyros set off. Mauro Ranallo, Nigel McGuinness and Percy Watson welcome us to the program as we are treated to NXT Champion, Bobby Roode. Glorious hits and Roode walks to the ring, raising his NXT Championship high in the air – declaring that he is happy that he now has the opportunity to crush the dreams of Drew McIntyre, finally giving him a loss. Bobby Roode states that tonight, he wants to focus on what General Manager, William Regal has instore for him. Roode leaves the floor open for Regal, but instead – Drew McIntyre emerges on the stage much to cheers from the crowd. McIntyre raises his microphone, stating that Bobby Roode should be more worried about NXT Takeover Brooklyn, because McIntyre will be walking out as the NEW NXT Championship. Bobby Roode threatens McIntyre, inviting him into the ring but as McIntyre begins to advance, the two would be cut off by General Manager, William Regal. Regal informs the two that no contact will occur tonight, and they will have to save it for Takeover Brooklyn. The fans boo to this, but William Regal sweetens the deal – declaring that tonight, the two men will pick each other’s opponents in a Beat the Clock Challenge. Bobby Roode questions why a Challenge, for William Regal to announce that the winner of the Beat the Clock Challenge will decide the stipulation for their match at Takeover Brooklyn. Drew McIntyre grins as Bobby Roode raises the NXT Championship high in the air, leaving the NXT fans curious as to who will be facing who.

Singles Match – Buddy Murphy .defeated. No Way Jose after Andrade “Cien” Almas caused a distraction, allowing Murphy to hit a Murphy’s Law. After the match, Almas attempted to attack No Way Jose, only for Cezar Bononi to hit the ring, causing Almas to retreat with Zolita Vega. No Way Jose would make it to his feet, but would shove Cezar out of the way before leaving the ring, declaring that he didn’t need help.

• Backstage we see Drew McIntyre in the process of getting ready for action tonight. Suddenly, Roderick Strong walks into the shot – smiling. Strong pats McIntyre on the back before asking him to name Strong as Roode’s opponent tonight, stating that he has something to prove. McIntyre states that Strong is up there, but he may have another person in mind. Strong states that if he is given an opportunity – McIntyre will be naming that stipulation. McIntyre just pats Roddy on the shoulder before walking away.

Singles Match – Ember Moon .versus. Nikki Cross went to a No Contest when Peyton Royce and Billie Kay hit the ring, attacking the two women. The Iconic Duo would announce that they want a shot at Asuka’s NXT Women’s Championship. This would bring William Regal – NXT General Manager to appear on the titantron, standing in his office with Liv Morgan, Mandy Rose and Ruby Riot. William Regal would announce that Next Week’s Main Event will feature a Gauntlet Match, with the winner facing Asuka at NXT Takeover Brooklyn for the NXT Women’s Championship.

• THE STREET PROFITS ARE COMING TO NXT.

• The cameras roll backstage to see Bobby Fish standing, chatting with Buddy Murphy following his win. The two men shake hands and Murphy walks off, allowing Fish to turn around to see Nick Miller and Shane Thorne – TM-61. The two question who exactly Fish is and what he thinks he’s doing in their business. Bobby Fish states that any day of the week, he’ll meet the two in that ring. Miller states that Fish should find himself a Tag Team Partner, because next week TM-61 are going to show Bobby Fish exactly what NXT is all about.

Beat the Clock Challenge, Singles Match – Drew McIntyre .defeated. Hideo Itami @ 9:42 after reversing a last GTS attempt into a Future Shock DDT. Kassius Ohno sat at ringside for the match, announcing that at NXT Takeover: Brooklyn – he will face Hideo Itami in an I Quit Match!

• A video package plays of Pete Dunne dethroning Tyler Bate to capture the WWE United Kingdom Championship. Nigel McGuinness informs us that at NXT Takeover Brooklyn, there will be a Triple Threat Match for the UK Championship when Pete Dunne defends against Tyler Bate and William Regal’s latest signee, who will be revealed next week!

• Back to the ring, we get SAnitY. Eric Young, Alexander Wolfe, Killian Dain and Nikki Cross all gather in the ring. Young raises his microphone, stating that The Authors of Pain can’t hide anymore, and it’s time for them to suffer their consequences. Paul Ellering emerges onto the stage, cutting Eric Young off – announcing that if SAnitY want their shot, they must deserve it. Young claims that they do deserve it, but Ellering states that Young doesn’t know what SAnitY is getting into. Young chuckles at Paul Ellering stating that his book is gone and at NXT Takeover Brooklyn, so will the NXT Tag Team Championships. Paul Ellering declares that if SAnitY really want this, then Rezar and Akam have no problem in dishing out Pain. Young calls for The Authors of Pain, Ellering directing them from the back, but stops them before the advance down the ramp. Rezar and Akam raise the NXT Tag Team Championships high in the air as SAnitY begs them to get into the ring.

• Coming back from a commercial break, we see Kayla Braxton standing backstage with NXT General Manager, William Regal. Kayla questions Regal about what just occurred, to which William Regal announces that at Takeover Brooklyn III, SAnitY’s Alexander Wolfe and Killian Dain will face The Authors of Pain for the NXT Tag Team Championships. However, as far as Eric Young goes – next week, Young will be in action.

• Drew McIntyre emerges to the announce table as a replay of his match earlier is shown. McIntyre gets on a microphone, announcing that originally he thought of Kassius Ohno to face Roode, but after the determination from Roderick Strong, he will face Bobby Roode!

Beat the Clock Challenge, Non-Title Singles Match – Roderick Strong .defeated. NXT Champion, Bobby Roode © via Countout. Roode would escape a Strong Breaker attempt, ditching the ring as the clock counted down from 20 seconds. Roode would be counted out, attempting to retreat to the back with his NXT Championship. Drew McIntyre would leave the announce table, charging to the ring to toss Bobby Roode back into the ring – allowing Roderick Strong to his a Strong Breaker on the NXT Champion. Drew McIntyre and Roderick Strong would raise their arms high in the air as the fans cheered them on as NXT goes off the air.

WWE 2017 ©

NXT TAKEOVER :: BROOKLYN III
    Saturday, August 19th 2017 || Barclays Center || Brooklyn, New York

NXT CHAMPIONSHIP || STIPULATION TBD
    Bobby Roode © .versus. Drew McIntyre

I QUIT MATCH
    Kassius Ohno .versus. Hideo Itami

NXT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
    The Authors of Pain © .versus. SAnitY

UNITED KINGDOM CHAMPIONSHIP
    Tyler Bate .versus. Pete Dunne © .versus. ???

Squash Fodder

Status

Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The Way It Should Be ™

Alright, so, it's nice to see you getting into another BTB here. I don't have any history of TWISB so I'm intrigued for sure. I'm just going to try and catch up quick and go through both shows here.

I didn't really care for the start of Raw here. It was fine for the most part, and I love having the brawl. However, I don't find it believable that Paul Heyman would put his client at such a risk. Paul was advocating against even having to defend the belt just two weeks ago, he was completely opposed to Samoa Joe especially, it makes no sense for him to come out here and say his client will face all three and have a match where he can lose the title without being pinned. Just something to work on, Heyman is more of a weasel type who I feel would've argued completely against anything like this and I think it could've been more meaningful for Angle to use his authority and shut Heyman up.

I don't know how worthwhile a battle royal is when it's just like 6 people. I'm not sure if maybe you had some jobbers in there, but just something I caught there. The ending to the battle royal makes me think we're heading for a multi-woman match at SummerSlam, which feels like too much. We have a multi-man Universal Championship match, an 8 person cluster of Money in the Bank, and so I'm hopeful this is going to lead to something else and I'm wrong on this.

Apollo Crews is definitely not 205, so are you opening up the division to face competitors outside of it or how is this match happening? I'm just curious. I like it how it stands, and it's a good way of getting to that triple threat match as well. Though yet again we have another multi-man match and I'm starting to feel some overkill on it.

I'm not sure why Goldust was on the top turnbuckle for such a big Angle Slam, but I feel it's not as much of a show-off thing for Jordan at this stage. I would've liked him to save the move if possible until a bigger match. I also think Angle teaching him to do the Ankle Lock makes Goldust more of the sympathetic character here and makes Jordan and Angle look more heel-ish. If that's what you're going for, cool, just odd with what we know of thus far.

I like the showcase of the tag division, and I'm hopeful for what you can do with them. Currently with just one face team, it's really looking a bit grim.

Interesting end to the show, I liked the handicap match on Raw this week so I like it here. I'm not sure how I feel with Miz getting the win there, but I understand it's purpose and it helps drive the story forward a bit more.

The open to SmackDown felt a little awkward, Shane having to bring up the rematch clause and then AJ coming out. I feel it was kind of reversed roles, but it is a nice start for the show. Then Gable beating Corbin is great for Gable, but odd to me for Nakamura to attack Corbin.

I like having Tamina and Lana together and working well that way, though I find Natalya to be in a strange predicament with this. I'm assuming you're trying to make her sympathetic, or you're edging toward a face turn or something, but it's just a bit off for her at this moment. I'd like a little more build into it.

God I despise Mahal as Champion, and am excited to see what you'll do with him. I'm intrigued by the triple threat, though uncertain why it's those three specifically. Orton against Khali seemed perfectly set up to be an attack angle, otherwise Khali can't even take bumps or anything I'd think. It is a bit odd to see Zayn and Cena running out for the aid when it's been nothing for a while, and with Zayn having a match later, but it works well enough I guess. It's likely leading into something more than I'm thinking.

I like the tease for what's coming up later, Shane getting a phone call after Angle's being related to an illegitimate child made me strangely hopeful at first but intrigued none-the-less.

So I don't get Kanellis hitting Dillinger with the Samoan Driver when he's been targeting Zayn for a while. And since Dillinger took the pin, it just seems to be burying Dillinger and really, where did Zayn even go? He's going to be in the main event next week, he saved Randy Orton, but he doesn't save his tag team partner and just disappears?

Ziggler's promo was good, demanding his opportunities. I like it a lot, and look forward to where it's going. Though I think it's odd for New Day to interrupt him and it lead to absolutely nothing. And with him saying Shane better change things by the end of the day, I kind of expected something to happen later in the show. So, curious to see where this goes next week since nothing was done.

I feel like this was a Shane heavy show. Actually, New Day/Usos an the women's segment I think were the only ones that didn't involve him in some way. I'm interested to see how this may effect his relationships with his employees here. The win by Owens is perfectly fine, and the return of Jericho is well placed. I loved it this week in real life, I loved it on here in a different way. I'm looking forward to the promo Jericho will cut and honestly am hoping for him to open the show next week, though I have no idea.

Overall, I've enjoyed this start with just a few things that I'm not much of a fan of currently. I'm hopeful for things to settle down a bit in terms of the multi-man matches, and just some things that don't make sense to me currently but may down the line more. I really like your formatting and can tell you have a direction you're going, so I'm looking forward to reading more.

Keep up the great work, bud.

As I wrote this, I found that you had posted NXT. I'll get to that later, maybe combine it with my next Raw review or something.

Frank Ocean listenin'

Status

Quote Originally Posted by JayWhy75 View Post
    Alright, so, it's nice to see you getting into another BTB here. I don't have any history of TWISB so I'm intrigued for sure. I'm just going to try and catch up quick and go through both shows here.
    TWISB is really just my brand of bookers, dating back six or seven years ago. Some eyes have seen it, some haven't but I hope you enjoy.

I didn't really care for the start of Raw here. It was fine for the most part, and I love having the brawl. However, I don't find it believable that Paul Heyman would put his client at such a risk. Paul was advocating against even having to defend the belt just two weeks ago, he was completely opposed to Samoa Joe especially, it makes no sense for him to come out here and say his client will face all three and have a match where he can lose the title without being pinned. Just something to work on, Heyman is more of a weasel type who I feel would've argued completely against anything like this and I think it could've been more meaningful for Angle to use his authority and shut Heyman up.
    Keep in mind that this is the first show and I'm in the process of switching things from what is occurring in real life to what it should be. That's why the similarities are there, while also some differences. I wanted Heyman to come off as a "Brock's beaten him, him and has no issue with beating him. He's the beast, he's the best. There is no challenge there." Like I said, I'm trying to differ from television and to me, that's The Beast being The Beast and not someone who doesn't want to defend his Championship.

I don't know how worthwhile a battle royal is when it's just like 6 people. I'm not sure if maybe you had some jobbers in there, but just something I caught there. The ending to the battle royal makes me think we're heading for a multi-woman match at SummerSlam, which feels like too much. We have a multi-man Universal Championship match, an 8 person cluster of Money in the Bank, and so I'm hopeful this is going to lead to something else and I'm wrong on this.
    I wanted to make it clear that I wasn't sure who was going to face Alexa Bliss at SummerSlam, and in my opinion WWE should have done something more than just naming Sasha and Bayley the two possibilities. Emma is up there for me, so I wanted to make it clear that although Nia Jax came close, she lost it but Emma, Sasha and Bayley they're the top contenders here. Also, I just want to point out that most of the women division was in the battle royal, there wasn't really anyone else who could go in there.

Apollo Crews is definitely not 205, so are you opening up the division to face competitors outside of it or how is this match happening? I'm just curious. I like it how it stands, and it's a good way of getting to that triple threat match as well. Though yet again we have another multi-man match and I'm starting to feel some overkill on it.
    Yes, there is no more 205 Live, I guess I had forgot to mention that in my intros. I'll make sure it comes up in the News and Rumors following Main Event. I really dislike holding the division to one show, and want them to fall into actual storylines that aren't restricted to a single show. You have to keep in mind that this is set up, no multi-man matches are overly confirmed until they ARE. It's SummerSlam - one of the big boys. There are going to blockbuster matches that include more than two competitors, it's not going to take away from the phenomenal matches that can take place. Relax until you see the final card - I bet you're going to like what you see.

I'm not sure why Goldust was on the top turnbuckle for such a big Angle Slam, but I feel it's not as much of a show-off thing for Jordan at this stage. I would've liked him to save the move if possible until a bigger match. I also think Angle teaching him to do the Ankle Lock makes Goldust more of the sympathetic character here and makes Jordan and Angle look more heel-ish. If that's what you're going for, cool, just odd with what we know of thus far.
    Goldust is a dud to me. He's a certified jobber who has nothing left and is used as a mockery. Jordan caught Goldust as he was climbing the turnbuckle. I want to start Jordan as a Angle Jr. right from the get go - you'll see as time goes on, don't get so knit-picky off the get go. The two Ankle Lock segment isn't to make them look heelish, just a teaching experience. And it was done on Goldust, because it was the only person I could think of, that wouldn't make them feel overly heelish. Goldust is the heel here after all.

I like the showcase of the tag division, and I'm hopeful for what you can do with them. Currently with just one face team, it's really looking a bit grim.
    There's two face teams in The Hardyz and Slater/Rhyno. But, alignment doesn't really matter at this point. There aren't enough teams to be fair, and everyone wants that Championship gold. Plus having heels versus heels or faces versus faces make for some phenomenal matches.

Interesting end to the show, I liked the handicap match on Raw this week so I like it here. I'm not sure how I feel with Miz getting the win there, but I understand it's purpose and it helps drive the story forward a bit more.
    If it was up to me, The Miz would be on a winning streak. He's amazing in-ring and on the mic, but yes this was more for storyline purposes.

The open to SmackDown felt a little awkward, Shane having to bring up the rematch clause and then AJ coming out. I feel it was kind of reversed roles, but it is a nice start for the show. Then Gable beating Corbin is great for Gable, but odd to me for Nakamura to attack Corbin.
    I wanted the interaction between Shane and Owens first before AJ got involved. Gable will be great as a single competitor given the right matches. And Nakamura was simply getting some payback from Battleground. It wasn't an attack, just a simple move to get some revenge. Nakamura is on to bigger and better things.

I like having Tamina and Lana together and working well that way, though I find Natalya to be in a strange predicament with this. I'm assuming you're trying to make her sympathetic, or you're edging toward a face turn or something, but it's just a bit off for her at this moment. I'd like a little more build into it.
    Natalya isn't going face, more will be explained next week. Like I said, let things flow a bit before you declare it as a bit off. There will be more build in the coming weeks.

God I despise Mahal as Champion, and am excited to see what you'll do with him. I'm intrigued by the triple threat, though uncertain why it's those three specifically. Orton against Khali seemed perfectly set up to be an attack angle, otherwise Khali can't even take bumps or anything I'd think. It is a bit odd to see Zayn and Cena running out for the aid when it's been nothing for a while, and with Zayn having a match later, but it works well enough I guess. It's likely leading into something more than I'm thinking.
    I hated it at first but now I sort of like it. I needed to do something different than Cena and Nakamura, so I threw Zayn in there because he's one of those guys who can always carry a phenomenal match. Orton and Khali was a quick one, and it only was there for Cena and Zayn to get the rivalry with Mahal going. They both have the opportunity to face him.

I like the tease for what's coming up later, Shane getting a phone call after Angle's being related to an illegitimate child made me strangely hopeful at first but intrigued none-the-less.
    The phone call was Y2J of course, making his way back. I wanted to tease it a bit before it actually occurred. No illegitmate sons for Shane McMahon, atleast not now.

So I don't get Kanellis hitting Dillinger with the Samoan Driver when he's been targeting Zayn for a while. And since Dillinger took the pin, it just seems to be burying Dillinger and really, where did Zayn even go? He's going to be in the main event next week, he saved Randy Orton, but he doesn't save his tag team partner and just disappears?
    The feud with Zayn ended at Battleground, it's time for Kanellis to find something new and that's in Dillinger. Zayn was taken out of the match in the closing moments, so during the after the match events, Zayn was out. Not that he didn't want to save Dillinger, but he couldn't. I should have made that a bit more specific.

Ziggler's promo was good, demanding his opportunities. I like it a lot, and look forward to where it's going. Though I think it's odd for New Day to interrupt him and it lead to absolutely nothing. And with him saying Shane better change things by the end of the day, I kind of expected something to happen later in the show. So, curious to see where this goes next week since nothing was done.
    Ziggler is a big player for me. The New Day interrupted because Ziggler didn't want to leave the ring until something was done. I can't have everything happen all in one go, or there would be no storylines

I feel like this was a Shane heavy show. Actually, New Day/Usos an the women's segment I think were the only ones that didn't involve him in some way. I'm interested to see how this may effect his relationships with his employees here. The win by Owens is perfectly fine, and the return of Jericho is well placed. I loved it this week in real life, I loved it on here in a different way. I'm looking forward to the promo Jericho will cut and honestly am hoping for him to open the show next week, though I have no idea.
    It was a Shane heavy show, only because he needed to be present to make some storylines. And with Bryan still away, we needed an Authority Figure. I don't want Jericho to say much quite yet. I don't think he'll open the show next week but you'll have to wait and see.

Overall, I've enjoyed this start with just a few things that I'm not much of a fan of currently. I'm hopeful for things to settle down a bit in terms of the multi-man matches, and just some things that don't make sense to me currently but may down the line more. I really like your formatting and can tell you have a direction you're going, so I'm looking forward to reading more.
    I think you just need to give it a couple more weeks before you dive in deep. Storylines are just being made here. I hope I could explain a bit more, but yes as weeks advance, more will make sense if it didn't to you. Thanks for the review.

Keep up the great work, bud.

As I wrote this, I found that you had posted NXT. I'll get to that later, maybe combine it with my next Raw review or something.
    Thanks again!

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Just read Raw and Smackdown and I enjoyed both shows, I like your starting point as you did a nice incorporating things we have seen this week on TV but gave them slight tweaks to fit your booking and change things.

*I like the idea of the RAW MITB ladder match; in real life I feel like Summerslam has some good matches with bleh stories so I like taking those matches and combining them into a MITB Story with Finn and JJ already advancing and I predict Wyatt to advanced next week

*Miz is one of my favorite workers to watch right now and interested to see where it goes on your btb I could see him either making it to MITB and eventually feuding with JJ after his interaction with the Angles or triple threat at SS against Rollins/Ambrose

*As from my BTB, I’m huge into seeing what ppl do with the womens division and I enjoyed the battle royal, curious to see if Nia is out fully...I could see either a triple threat #1 contenders match or two singles matches nia vs emma; bayley vs sasha next week

*Although you did MUCH better booking JJ Raw debut than the real WWE did, I didn’t like Angle putting the ankle lock on Goldust, as a GM was using a member of the roster as a training dummy

*With SD I did your use of Lana/Tamina more as what they are doing right now with Lana makes me scream at my TV, speaking of SD women is Carmella a MITB holder or she not in the picture

*With the World I liked the inclusion of everyone in Jinder’s camp being involved this week and continuing over Battleground, as I feel like WWE was okay Khali cost Orton the belt and thats all we’re doing with that so you did better there...I do with Shinsuke would have beat Corbin earlier rather than cost him his match as I feel like those two will feud until Summerslam now, also I don’t like Zayn being in the picture out of nowhere, then he loses in the tag match later without taking the pin...so I could see Cena winning the triple threat match next week

*I do like Mike attacking Tye after the tag to set up their feud, I thought we’d see that in WWE rather than him vs Zayn

*I love everything with Ziggler this week..I could see him interjecting himself into the US Title match next week; and maybe him Vs Shane at Summerslam

*Overall I enjoyed both shows I’ll follow them more from now on and overall give Raw a slight edge over SD in enjoyment this week; keep up the good work

Frank Ocean listenin'

Status

WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT || UPDATES & RUMOURS

Important Updates on 205 Live and The Cruiserweight Division, coming in today. It is official that 205 Live will still run on the WWE Network as a 30 Minute long television show, still showing the phenomenal talents of the cruiserweight division. However, as far as Monday Night RAW goes - they are no longer keeping the 205 Live division. Instead the cruiserweights will be featured against opponents of both the same division and others, opening up new storylines and challenges for the Superstars.

With this announcement, it was released on WWE.com that Neville - the current WWE Cruiserweight Champion would be crowned with a new belt, coming to light on Monday Night RAW. The New Championship looks similar to the WWE Universal Championship but with a purple background.

The changes were made official following a board meeting on Sunday, July 30th after successful speak on several matches that occurred on RAW involving those of the Cruiserweights and others. Don't be surprised when you see several Cruiserweights take new opportunities and challenges to new heights!

Frank Ocean listenin'

Status

Quote Originally Posted by greenchad1 View Post
    Just read Raw and Smackdown and I enjoyed both shows, I like your starting point as you did a nice incorporating things we have seen this week on TV but gave them slight tweaks to fit your booking and change things.
    I'm glad you enjoyed both shows. My goal was to keep it realistic but also switch it up a bit, fusing things into my style.

*I like the idea of the RAW MITB ladder match; in real life I feel like Summerslam has some good matches with bleh stories so I like taking those matches and combining them into a MITB Story with Finn and JJ already advancing and I predict Wyatt to advanced next week
    I really didn't want to go into SummerSlam with a bunch of Singles Matches to conclude storylines or start storylines and I love Money in the Bank matches, so ... there we are.

*Miz is one of my favorite workers to watch right now and interested to see where it goes on your btb I could see him either making it to MITB and eventually feuding with JJ after his interaction with the Angles or triple threat at SS against Rollins/Ambrose
    You'll see on RAW what goes down with The Miz, I have a few different approaches I was thinking about.

*As from my BTB, I’m huge into seeing what ppl do with the womens division and I enjoyed the battle royal, curious to see if Nia is out fully...I could see either a triple threat #1 contenders match or two singles matches nia vs emma; bayley vs sasha next week
    Nia is really out. I just wanted to make her still look strong - being in the final four, but after the replay it is confirmed she was out. You'll see on RAW how we advance.

*Although you did MUCH better booking JJ Raw debut than the real WWE did, I didn’t like Angle putting the ankle lock on Goldust, as a GM was using a member of the roster as a training dummy
    There is a small reason why I chose Goldust, to which you'll see soon. But, look at it as some father and son bonding

*With SD I did your use of Lana/Tamina more as what they are doing right now with Lana makes me scream at my TV, speaking of SD women is Carmella a MITB holder or she not in the picture
    I sort of like the duo of Tamina and Lana, I have some ideas in mind. And yes, I totally forgot about Carmella's win! How dare I. I've changed it on the front page.

*With the World I liked the inclusion of everyone in Jinder’s camp being involved this week and continuing over Battleground, as I feel like WWE was okay Khali cost Orton the belt and thats all we’re doing with that so you did better there...I do with Shinsuke would have beat Corbin earlier rather than cost him his match as I feel like those two will feud until Summerslam now, also I don’t like Zayn being in the picture out of nowhere, then he loses in the tag match later without taking the pin...so I could see Cena winning the triple threat match next week
    I like Jinder's faction right now and bringing Khali back for a few matches won't hurt. Other than that, he's just going to be an enforcer for Mahal. Shinsuke and Corbin's feud is semi-over and it was more about revenge. However, seeing as Corbin is who he is, I'm sure he will have some words for Nakamura. I wanted to change the Cena/Nakamura match up so I added Zayn because he's just one of those guys who can always carry a great match. I also want to start raising Zayn up the card, pushing him more out of the Mike Kanellis, Tye Dillinger, mid-card and moving him towards the United States and WWE Championship picture.

*I do like Mike attacking Tye after the tag to set up their feud, I thought we’d see that in WWE rather than him vs Zayn
    I like the Kanellis and Tye Dillinger feud much better than Zayn and Kanellis. It gives both men an opportunity to shine, building up to a real spot on the mid-card.

*I love everything with Ziggler this week..I could see him interjecting himself into the US Title match next week; and maybe him Vs Shane at Summerslam
    I have big plans for Ziggler, I think that he has the heart and soul of WWE and doesn't get recognized for it. I want him to slide into that sort of CM Punk role, where he is finally making a stand.

*Overall I enjoyed both shows I’ll follow them more from now on and overall give Raw a slight edge over SD in enjoyment this week; keep up the good work
    I hope you keep reading!
    Thanks for reading!

Indy Talent

Status
      Country                    Ghana

I think re-branding the WWE Cruiserweight Championship is a great idea...well what a way to change the color of the belt making it look somewhat similar to the WWE Universal Championship it is pretty damn cool

Frank Ocean listenin'

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Gyimah View Post
    I think re-branding the WWE Cruiserweight Championship is a great idea...well what a way to change the color of the belt making it look somewhat similar to the WWE Universal Championship it is pretty damn cool
    Thanks man! With the announcement that 205 is now merely a show and not a limited division, I wanted to bring some more prestige to The Cruiserweight Division.

Frank Ocean listenin'

Status

Main Event WWE Main Event || 07 - 27 - 2017 || "Brand versus Brand."

MAIN EVENT
    Thursday Nights || 8/7 c || WWE Network || 60 Minutes

ON MY OWN
    07 - 27 - 2017 || Full Sail University || Winter Park, Florida.

• Corey Graves, Tom Phillips and Nigel McGuinness welcome us to Main Event, updating us on the current matches signed to WWE SummerSlam. McGuinness then switches topics – announcing that tonight Main Event is taking a new format, pitting a RAW star against a Smackdown Star. Corey Graves states that tonight, RAW’s Elias Samson will go head to head with Smackdown’s Tye Dillinger in the Main Event!

Tag Team Match – The Hype Bros .defeated. The Ascension after Zack Ryder caught Konnor with a Rough Ryder. After the match, Ryder and Mojo announced that they are gunning for the WWE Smackdown Live Tag Team Championships.

• RAW REPLAY – A recap of Monday Night RAW is shown, including the announcement of the Fatal Four Way at SummerSlam and the brawl between Samoa Joe, Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman. The recap also shows Balor and Jordan qualifying for Money in the Bank and Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins facing The Miztourage in a 2-on-3 Handicap Match.

Singles Match – Nia Jax .defeated. Mickie James after crushing her with a Splash from the second turnbuckle. After the match, Jax would attack Mickie James until Dana Brooke hit the ring to pull James from the ring.

• SMACKDOWN LIVE REPLAY – A recap of Smackdown Live is shown, including Randy Orton versus The Great Khali, the announcement of a Triple Threat Match next week to determine Jinder Mahal’s opponent for SummerSlam, Kevin Owens versus AJ Styles for the United States Championship, Chris Jericho’s return and Dolph Ziggler hitting a Superkick on Smackdown Live Commissioner, Shane McMahon.

• Elias Samson would hold a concert in the ring, but before Elias could belt out any words, Tye Dillinger would cut him off – ready for action.

Brand .versus. Brand Singles Match – Elias Samson .defeated. Tye Dillinger after Mike Kanellis & Maria Kanellis caused a distraction, allowing Samson to hit Dillinger with the Encore. After the match, Mike Kanellis would attack Tye Dillinger, hitting him with one final Power of Love before posing with Maria, kissing her as Main Event went off the air.

WWE 2017 ©
    Last edited by SP; 07-31-2017 at 10:40 PM.

Frank Ocean listenin'

Status

WWE: TWISB THANKS YOU FOR READING
    Yeah, I messed up - I didn't mean to make this post.
    Last edited by SP; 07-31-2017 at 11:13 PM.

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

I dig the format of having a Raw star vs Smackdown star for Main Event, I had the same idea before

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk

BRAUUUUUUN

Status
      Country                    United States

This really has a lot of potential if you can continue to be regular like this. I really love the format and hope this becomes a staple of the site! Now, here's an NXT review, trying a new review format:

Segment 1: I dig beat the clock challenges, and this should be a fun way to get two huge matches on one show, something I feel NXT IRL is missing, multiple big matches on a non takeover.

Match 1: I would've like a description of what Murphy's Law is, as I have no idea what the finish is. Glad to see Buddy Murphy with a win, kid's loaded with potential.

Segment 2: I think underestimated Roddy is a really weird gimmick considering how much of a veteran he is, but it really works. him being really plain and not so in your face charisma wise really helps with the understated gimmick, and I can't wait to see where you take him.

Match 2: Another HUGE match for the women, and an even bigger announcement for next week. Can't wait for the gauntlet, here's hoping Asuka retains either way, because all hail Asuka.

Segment 3: Excited for Street Profits!

Segment 4: Are TM-61 heels? I get what you're trying to set up, but really could've been a different team. TM-61 are such huge faces that, even if the roles were reversed, and Fish was the dickhead, it would've been more fitting for me. Something that should've got me way hyped, fell kinda flat because there was no reason for them to be that way to him.

Match 3: A great choice to fight McIntyre in Hideo, and I've been hugely into his recent stiff style he's brought back. Don't like him losing, but i get that it helps his frustrated losing shtick. I don't know how to feel about an I Quit Match, because Ohno and Itami are such strikers, I would more believe a KO as a finish than someone quitting, but we'll see where it goes.

Segment 5: Interesting that Bate gets no singles rematch after the classic their original was, but it makes sense to make it fresh rather than having three matches for the belt. I'm curious who it could be. Hoping it isn't Scurll or Ospreay or Havoc, and hoping you keep it realistic. My pick is Mark Andrews, with the dark horse possibility being Trent Seven for it to be a British Strong Style Three Way!

Segment 6: Love Authors of Pain vs SAnitY. Love group warfare, especially with chaotic evil groups like these two

Segment 7:
    Interesting that next week Young gets a match but we don't hear who it is. Intrigued who it could be

Segment 8:
    Ohno vs Roode is easily a takeover main event (And I'm hoping the next Take Over's title match personally), so I'm glad it didn't get thrown away here. Roddy with the technical win is great, as it fuels the fire of him feeling he deserves the championship. Can't wait to see what Drew picks for the stipulation. Maybe a strap match, or a cage match? Something where Roode can't escape.

Overall: Really good NXT, but I'd be wary of having too many gimmick matches on one show. An I Quit, another stipulation TBD, a triple threat, I'd just be careful to keep NXT what it is. Otherwise, great show and can't wait for more!
    I'm STILL not finished with you!

Frank Ocean listenin'

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Austerio View Post
    I dig the format of having a Raw star vs Smackdown star for Main Event, I had the same idea before

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
    I dig it too, and there is a reason why I decided to post Main Event, it will lead to something eventually. I hope you enjoy!

Frank Ocean listenin'

Status

Quote Originally Posted by SaveUsTy2J View Post
    This really has a lot of potential if you can continue to be regular like this. I really love the format and hope this becomes a staple of the site! Now, here's an NXT review, trying a new review format:
    I'm hoping to do four days straight and then wait a few and do four straight again. I'm ahead with my writings, so as long as I can stay ahead, I should be fine. I really like the format tho because I always find writing long matches it what gets boring to me. I mean, maybe come Pay-Per-View's I will write them in full but for the time being, I want to keep this format. Also, I dig your new review format. I think it will work good for you, easier to break down the shows!!

Segment 1: I dig beat the clock challenges, and this should be a fun way to get two huge matches on one show, something I feel NXT IRL is missing, multiple big matches on a non takeover.
    I feel like NXT IRL is missing a lot of things. I know they're the talent building for WWE, but I think they need to be crafted a big better. I'm hoping with HBK coming on board, that will change a bit but we'll have to wait and see. Also, as far as the McIntyre and Roode goes IRL, it's rather stale already, I'm just trying to beef it up.

Match 1: I would've like a description of what Murphy's Law is, as I have no idea what the finish is. Glad to see Buddy Murphy with a win, kid's loaded with potential.
    That's my bad - I've studied finishing and signature moves for almost everyone in WWE. I will start throwing in what the finishers actually are. I feel like Murphy and Blake have a boat load of potential but ever since they split up, they've faded out. I'm actually thinking of maybe bringing the tag team back.

Segment 2: I think underestimated Roddy is a really weird gimmick considering how much of a veteran he is, but it really works. him being really plain and not so in your face charisma wise really helps with the understated gimmick, and I can't wait to see where you take him.
    He's not so much underestimated - McIntyre just wanted to pick the right opponent. But, in the same sense - Roddy did come up short to Roode for the Championship. I'm working on something with Roderick tho.

Match 2: Another HUGE match for the women, and an even bigger announcement for next week. Can't wait for the gauntlet, here's hoping Asuka retains either way, because all hail Asuka.
    The gauntlet match will feature mostly everyone from the roster, but only one woman will be facing Asuka at NXT Takeover: Brooklyn III, and I've got some interesting things in mind.

Segment 3: Excited for Street Profits!

Segment 4: Are TM-61 heels? I get what you're trying to set up, but really could've been a different team. TM-61 are such huge faces that, even if the roles were reversed, and Fish was the dickhead, it would've been more fitting for me. Something that should've got me way hyped, fell kinda flat because there was no reason for them to be that way to him.
    This was the start of TM-61 becoming heels and Fish switching into a small baby face roll. It was more so a "oh, you're the new kid here, and you're starting to get more recognition than us. So, put up or get out. But yes, this is a turn for them. It sets things up on a bigger scale which you'll see next week.

Match 3: A great choice to fight McIntyre in Hideo, and I've been hugely into his recent stiff style he's brought back. Don't like him losing, but i get that it helps his frustrated losing shtick. I don't know how to feel about an I Quit Match, because Ohno and Itami are such strikers, I would more believe a KO as a finish than someone quitting, but we'll see where it goes.
    I think Hideo versus McIntyre would be phenomenal. I didn't want Hideo to lose either but it was more of a McIntyre needs the win, and Hideo did put up one hell of a fight. I think you need to think about what an I Quit Match means for NXT

Segment 5: Interesting that Bate gets no singles rematch after the classic their original was, but it makes sense to make it fresh rather than having three matches for the belt. I'm curious who it could be. Hoping it isn't Scurll or Ospreay or Havoc, and hoping you keep it realistic. My pick is Mark Andrews, with the dark horse possibility being Trent Seven for it to be a British Strong Style Three Way!
    To be completely honest with you, I'm not the biggest fan of Bate. It won't be any of those three men, it is someone who hasn't been featured in the company yet. It's someone new, someone that I'm a fan of and I think will do great in WWE. You'll have to wait and see!!

Segment 6: Love Authors of Pain vs SAnitY. Love group warfare, especially with chaotic evil groups like these two
    The Authors versus SAnitY will be awesome. I'm looking forward to the storylines advancing and what comes out of this.

Segment 7:
    Interesting that next week Young gets a match but we don't hear who it is. Intrigued who it could be
    It won't be anyone overly special. More on a basis that Young will be in action next week after missing out on a few. Things for Young will pick up eventually, but probably not until after Takeover.

Segment 8:
    Ohno vs Roode is easily a takeover main event (And I'm hoping the next Take Over's title match personally), so I'm glad it didn't get thrown away here. Roddy with the technical win is great, as it fuels the fire of him feeling he deserves the championship. Can't wait to see what Drew picks for the stipulation. Maybe a strap match, or a cage match? Something where Roode can't escape.
    Roode versus Ohno would be great but you're right - it's something that I want saved for Takeover. I'm not sure if it will be the next one - but it will come eventually. Roddy is proving himself still - he is hungry for that gold. You've got something there. The stipulation won't be decided next week - but rather the week after.

Overall: Really good NXT, but I'd be wary of having too many gimmick matches on one show. An I Quit, another stipulation TBD, a triple threat, I'd just be careful to keep NXT what it is. Otherwise, great show and can't wait for more!
    I wouldn't really be worried about gimmick matches here. There is only two or three. The triple threat is simply for bringing in the new face and for me to get rid of Tyler Bate in the title picture. However, I get what you're saying. It's SummerSlam time - the second biggest time in the WWE, things are going to be BIG. NXT is NXT, but keep in mind - NXT is always changing, always advancing - eventually NXT is going to become bigger and better, it's just a matter of time.
    Thanks for the feedback! I hope you're enjoying.

Frank Ocean listenin'

Status

Raw Monday Night RAW || 07 - 31 - 2017 || "It's All About The Money."

MONDAY NIGHT RAW
    Monday Nights || 8/7 c || USA Network || WWE Network || 180 Minutes

DREAMS THAT I HAVE
    07 - 31 - 2017 || PPG Paints Arena || Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Monday Night RAW opens with Michael Cole, Corey Graves and Booker T welcoming us to Pittsburgh. Corey Graves informs us that our Main Event tonight will be a massive Tag Team Match! Cesaro and Sheamus, the RAW Tag Team Champions will face Samoa Joe and Roman Reigns, forcing the two men to team up.

The lights cut out, revealing Bray Wyatt who would emerge in the ring – speaking to all the buzzards. He declares that tonight he is going to claim his spot in Money in the Bank, and declare his destiny in becoming the WWE Universal Champion. Bray Wyatt laughs as the lights adjust, ready for our Qualifying Match.

Money in the Bank Qualifying Singles Match – Bray Wyatt .defeated. Bo Dallas w/ The Miztourage after Dean Ambrose’s music hit, allowing Bray Wyatt to hook a distracted Bo Dallas with a Sister Abigail. After the match, Curtis Axel would pull Bo from the ring, allowing Wyatt to celebrate – until Finn Balor would hit the ring, flying into Wyatt with a huge dropkick. Finn Balor would hit Wyatt with a Slingblade before Wyatt retreated from the ring.

Monday Night RAW would return backstage to see Intercontinental Champion, The Miz pacing back and forth. Curtis Axel feeds Bo Dallas some water as The Miz claims that it’s alright and all that matters is that he wins his match. Curtis Axel states that himself and The Miz will win and The Miz will become Mr. Money in the Bank. The Miz likes this, patting Axel on the back.

Monday Night RAW cuts over to Kurt Angle’s office where he sits with Emma, Sasha Banks and Bayley. Angle explains that after watching the replay, it is clear that Nia Jax did hit the floor before the other three, which makes his job a little easier. Kurt Angle states that it’s time to put this thing finally to rest, because tonight the three will have a Triple Threat Match, and there has to be a winner! Tonight, we decide who will face Alexa Bliss at SummerSlam for the RAW Women’s Championship!

Singles Match – Big Cass .versus. The Big Show went to a No Contest when the two would begin brawling to the back. This would send Enzo Amore out to the ring, crashing into Big Cass, tossing him into the steel steps. Enzo Amore would grab a steel chair, hitting Big Cass around the ring area. Big Show would eventually stop Enzo Amore, directing him to the back, leaving Big Cass hurting against the steel steps.

Monday Night RAW cuts backstage to see Charly Caruso, standing with RAW Tag Team Champions, Cesaro and Sheamus. Charly questions them about their match tonight against Samoa Joe and Roman Reigns. Cesaro declares that it will be an easy win because Joe and Reigns won’t get along. Sheamus states that they aren’t close to the bar, much like the RAW Tag Team Champions. Charly then asks them about whom they want to face the most at SummerSlam. Only for Cesaro and Sheamus to declare that it doesn’t matter if it’s The Revival, The Hardyz or Anderson and Gallows – because they aren’t the bar. Cesaro and Sheamus clap their Championships together before walking off.

Akira Tozawa and Apollo Crews are speaking backstage as Titus O’Neil approaches. Titus taps the two men on the back, announcing that tonight they have a tag team match against Ariya and a partner of his choice. Titus states that the winner, be it Akira or Ariya will face Neville next week to determine their stipulation for SummerSlam. Akira Tozawa yells out as Apollo Crews smiles, heading off for action.

Triple Threat, #1 Contender Match – Sasha Banks .defeated. Bayley & Emma after locking Emma in a Bank Statement – forcing her to tap out. After the match, Emma would attack Sasha Banks – allowing Bayley to save her. Sasha Banks and Bayley would toss Emma from the ring, but Bayley would hit Sasha Banks with a Bayley-to-Belly Suplexe staring at her.

Monday Night RAW cuts backstage to see Charly Caruso interviewing RAW Women’s Champion, Alexa Bliss. Charly Caruso questions her thoughts on Sasha Banks finally being named her #1 Contender, only for Bliss to ask if the world just witnessed what she did, proving that Bayley has a bad side. Bliss states that it doesn’t matter if it was Bayley or Emma or Sasha because as she said before – she’s leaving SummerSlam the RAW Women’s Champion. Emma walks into the shot holding her back following her match. Emma hopes that Alexa Bliss does beat Sasha Banks at WWE SummerSlam, because then Emma will have the opportunity to dethrone Alexa herself. The two staredown for a moment as the screen fades.

Monday Night RAW goes to the ring, where we are presented with The Hardy Boyz. Matt and Jeff Hardy group in the ring – questioning what is next for The Hardyz. Matt suggests that seeing as they’re at the bottom of the ladder, they need to start working their way up, attempting to gain back the RAW Tag Team Championships. Suddenly, The Hardyz are cut off by Heath Slater and Rhyno who enter the ring, shaking hands with Matt and Jeff. Heath Slater declares that the two have no disrespect, but they’re the only team on RAW that haven’t had their shot yet. Rhyno states that it’s only fair that they’re next in line for a Tag Team Championship shot. Before The Hardyz even have a chance to reply, they are interrupted by Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson.

The Good Brothers enter the ring, announcing that if any team in the back is going to face Sheamus and Cesaro, it’s them because they are 2 Sweet. Anderson makes it clear that they’ve beaten everyone, including The Revival last week. This brings The Revival down to the ring, stating that they had the match won last week, until Matt and Jeff got involved. The four teams begin to argue until they are interrupted by RAW General Manager, Kurt Angle who emerges onto the stage. Mr. Angle states that everyone in the whole damn company wants a shot, so as RAW General Manger he’s been providing ways for those to face the Champions. Kurt Angle announces that next week, The Revival will face Heath Slater and Rhyno, while The Hardyz will face Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. The two winners will advance, facing each other in two weeks. The winners will face Cesaro & Sheamus for the RAW Tag Team Championships at SummerSlam! The four teams then begin to brawl, leading to The Revival hitting a Shatter Machine on Heath Slater, laying him out.

The cameras attempt to catch up with Bayley, questioning why she laid out Sasha Banks following their match. Bayley looks at the camera and rolls her eyes before disappearing into her lockerroom.

Money in the Bank Qualifying Singles Match – Cedric Alexander .defeated. Curtis Axel w/ The Miztourage after the entrance music of Dean Ambrose hit, distracting Curtis Axel and The Miztourage long enough for Cedric Alexander to scoop him up, hitting him with a Lumbar Check. The Miztourage would freak out in the ring, but The Miz would make it clear that as long as he won the match, they were going to be okay.

Monday Night RAW goes backstage with Charly Caruso, who is with Samoa Joe at this time. Caruso questions Samoa Joe on the Main Event, where he must team with Roman Reigns. Joe claims that he doesn’t like Reigns but he’s a fighting man and he will take care of business first and deal with Roman Reigns at SummerSlam. Caruso then asks how Joe feels about Braun Strowman having the night off. Samoa Joe states that the big man should rest up because at SummerSlam, not only will Reigns and Brock Lesnar have to fall victim to him, but so will Strowman. Samoa Joe stares into the camera before walking off.

Tag Team Match – Akira Tozawa & Apollo Crews w/ Titus O’Neil .defeated. Ariya Daivari & Tony Nese after Tozawa hit Tony Nese with a Bridging German Suplexe. After the match, Ariya Daivari attempted to attack the shoulder of Akira Tozawa but Apollo Crews would catch Ariya with a kick, sending him out of the ring. Titus Worldwide would stand tall until Neville made his presence known, raising the WWE Cruiserweight Championship high in the air.

BRAUN STROWMAN IN ACTION, NEXT WEEK.

Monday Night RAW cuts backstage to Kurt Angle’s office to see him speaking with Roman Reigns. Angle informs Reigns that tonight he must do his best to work with Samoa Joe. Reigns nods his head, stating that he wants Joe fresh for SummerSlam. There is a quick knock at the door as Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins emerge into the office as the crowd bursts into cheers for The Shield standing with Kurt Angle. Reigns nods at the two of them before Rollins apologizes for interrupting anything. Angle states that Reigns was leaving as Reigns stares at the two, walking off. Dean Ambrose states that SummerSlam is just around the corner, and it’s time they get down to business. Seth Rollins pushes the camera man out of the room, closing the door as RAW heads into a commercial break.

Money in the Bank Qualifying Singles Non-Title Match – Kalisto .defeated. The Miz © w/ The Miztourage after Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins made their way to the ring, colliding with Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel. The Miz would do his best to fend Kalisto off, but as Dean Ambrose climbed the apron, The Miz would turn away to be caught in a Salida del Sol. Kalisto would capture the win, leaving The Miz to Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins but Maryse would get Axel and Dallas to their feet, dragging The Miz from the ring. Seth Rollins would then announce that after speaking with Kurt Angle, they have finally have the word on who The Miz will face at SummerSlam! The Miz eventually comes too – being informed that at SummerSlam it will be The Miz versus Dean Ambrose versus Seth Rollins for the Intercontinental Championship! Dean Ambrose would then announce that the match will be inside a Steel Cage, to assure that The Miztourage stays out. The crowd explodes in cheers for the announcement as Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins lock eyes for a moment before climbing the turnbuckles.

Monday Night RAW cuts backstage to see General Manager, Kurt Angle nodding with a grin. He states that it’s been one hell of a night before his phone rings. He answers it rather shocked before shaking his head. He questions if the caller is indeed coming next week before shaking his head. He states that it’s perfectly okay, before announcing that next week there will be two huge tag team matches and Braun Strowman will be in action. He states that he will see the caller next week before hanging up. Kurt looks into the camera wide eyed before asking the man to leave.

Non-Title Tag Team Match – Cesaro & Sheamus © .defeated. Samoa Joe & Roman Reigns after Samoa Joe dropped from the turnbuckle, not allowing Reigns to tag out. Reigns would then fall victim to a Brogue Kick from Sheamus as Samoa Joe watched on, taking the loss. After the match, Samoa Joe would stalk Roman Reigns – locking him in a Coquina Clutch. Reigns would pass out and Samoa Joe would stand tall as Monday Night RAW went off the air.

WWE 2017 ©

WWE PAY-PER-VIEW :: SUMMERSLAM
    Sunday, August 20th 2017 || Barclays Center || Brooklyn, New York

WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP || FATAL FOUR WAY
    Braun Strowman .versus. Brock Lesnar © w/ Paul Heyman .versus. Samoa Joe .versus. Roman Reigns

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP || SINGLES MATCH
    Jinder Mahal © w/ The Great Khali & The Singh Brothers .versus. Shinsuke Nakamura/Sami Zayn/John Cena

WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP || TRIPLE THREAT MATCH || STEEL CAGE
    Seth Rollins .versus. The Miz © w/ The Miztourage .versus. Dean Ambrose

WWE SMACKDOWN LIVE WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP
    Naomi © .versus. Natalya

WWE RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
    Alexa Bliss © .versus. Sasha Banks

RAW MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH
    Finn Balor .versus. Jason Jordan .versus. Cedric Alexander .versus. Bray Wyatt .versus. Kalisto .versus. ? .versus. ? .versus. ?

WWE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
    Ariya Daivari .versus. Neville (c) .versus. Akira Tozawa

Last edited by SP; 08-02-2017 at 01:43 PM.

Frank Ocean listenin'

Status

SD Live Smackdown Live || 08 - 01 - 2017 || "A New Contender."

SMACKDOWN LIVE
    Tuesday Nights || 8/7 c || USA Network || WWE Network || 120 Minutes

TAKE A CHANCE
    08 – 01 - 2017 || Quicken Loans Arena || Cleveland, Ohio

• Smackdown Live opens with Smackdown Live Commissioner, Shane McMahon standing in the middle of the ring. McMahon shows a replay of last week when Dolph Ziggler superkicked him closing the show. Shane McMahon states that clearly Dolph Ziggler has a problem. This brings The Showoff out to the stage, approving this – stating that he does have a problem. Dolph Ziggler keeps knocking everything that is put in front of him down, and yet – no Championship shot, no nothing, and he’s sick of it. He states that Shane McMahon deserved that Superkick. Shane McMahon says that if Dolph Ziggler wants a chance to prove himself, Shane McMahon is willing to give him the chance. Ziggler says he wants his shot, the shot he deserves. Shane McMahon says that tonight, Dolph Ziggler will have a match against .. AJ Styles. Dolph Ziggler questions why, when he should be competing for the WWE Championship. Shane McMahon says that if Ziggler can defeat AJ Styles, maybe – Dolph Ziggler will get his shot.

Singles Match – AJ Styles .defeated. Dolph Ziggler via disqualification after Ziggler hit Styles with a Steel Chair. After the match, Ziggler would continue the beatdown before announcing that he wants his shot. Ziggler finishes off by declaring that if Shane McMahon isn’t going to give him what he deserves, he’s coming for Shane McMahon.

• Smackdown Live cuts backstage to see Renee Young standing with WWE United States Champion, Kevin Owens. Renee Young questions what his thoughts are on the return of Chris Jericho. Kevin Owens states that last week it was AJ Styles and now Chris Jericho – his former best friend. Owens says that he isn’t going to hold back, and Chris Jericho is going to leave Ohio on a stretcher. Owens says that he is The New Face of America, and Y2J won’t be putting a stop to that.

• Smackdown Live then cuts over to the women’s lockerroom to see Smackdown Live Women’s Champion, Naomi stretching. Natalya approaches her backstage as Naomi questions what occurred last week. Natalya states that she wants Naomi to be 110 percent for their match at SummerSlam, so it will be all on her to take that Smackdown Live Women’s Championship. Naomi nods her head in agreement before taking the title, asking Natalya if she’s ready for action. Natalya gives a smirk, nodding as the two leave.

Tag Team Match – Naomi © & Natalya .defeated. Tamina & Lana after Natalya made Lana tap out to a Sharpshooter. After the match, Tamina attempted to get some revenge on Natalya but Naomi would catch her with a hurricanrana, sending her from the ring. Natalya and Naomi would staredown, Naomi raising the Smackdown Live Women’s Championship high in the air.

• Smackdown Live goes backstage to see Shane McMahon standing in his office, assumingly speaking to Daniel Bryan, declaring that it would be great for him to return next week. Shane McMahon states that he has to go, hanging the phone up as Randy Orton walks into the office. Randy Orton questions why he isn’t in the number one contenders match. Shane McMahon states that with all due respect, Orton has had opportunity after opportunity and has fallen short. Shane McMahon says that Orton should take some time to get his head back in the game. Orton glares at Shane McMahon nodding before turning to walk away. Shane McMahon nods his head before hearing his door swing open again. Shane McMahon begins to say Orton’s name when suddenly he is hit in the back with a steel chair. McMahon stumbles back as the chair drops revealing Dolph Ziggler, who spins McMahon around hitting him with another Superkick. Dolph Ziggler states that he wants his shot before kicking Shane McMahon and leaving the office.

Smackdown Live Tag Team Championships, Tag Team Match – The New Day © .defeated. The Usos to retain the Championships after Kofi Kingston hit Jey Uso with a Trouble in Paradise, allowing Xavier Woods to seal the deal with a diving elbow. After the match, Primo and Epico – The Colons would rush the ring, attacking Big E before snagging the WWE Smackdown Live Championships and hitting Woods and Kingston with them.

• Smackdown Live goes to a dark room where one swinging spotlight dangles, revealing Fandango who is sitting in a chair, tied up with ropes. Fandango shakes his head as he comes to, looking around to see where he is. He yells out for Breeze but gets no response. Footsteps can be heard as Fandango questions who is there, for no response. Fandango attempts to break his hands free, scraping them against the chair – when suddenly a boot comes out of the shadows, kicking Fandango unconscious again. A figure then unties Fandango tossing him towards a wall. The camera pans over as it seems a cell door is closed shut. One light begins to flicker revealing Fandango collapsed against the wall with Tyler Breeze laying by his feet both unconscious.

• Smackdown Live cuts away to Maria Kanellis and Mike Kanellis watching the television screen. Mike Kanellis says that he attacked Tye Dillinger for his pride and joy, before kissing Maria.

Singles Match – Tye Dillinger .defeated. Aiden English after hitting him with a Perfect 10. After the match, Dillinger invited Mike Kanellis into the ring but Maria and her husband would taunt Dillinger from the stage rubbing noses together instead.

• The cameras cut over to Renee Young who answers her phone, saying hello to Daniel Bryan. She nods her head yes and states that she will go check on Shane before walking off towards his lockerroom. Renee knocks and opens the door to reveal Shane McMahon laying on the ground following the attack from Dolph Ziggler. Renee helps Shane get to the couch, where he takes the phone – informing Bryan that he’s going to do it. Renee questions Shane what he’s doing but Shane staggers to his feet, walking off.

United States Championship, Singles Match – Kevin Owens .defeated. Chris Jericho after reversing a Code Breaker into a Pop-Up Powerbomb. Owens would raise the United States Championship high in the air following the match, before getting on a microphone declaring that it doesn’t matter if it’s Chris Jericho or AJ Styles, because he is always going to walk out United States Champion. Owens would then look to hit Jericho with the United States Championship but Jericho would leap up – hitting Owens with a Code Breaker before exiting the ring.

• Smackdown Live cuts backstage before our Main Event to see Renee Young standing with The Colons. Renee questions what they motives were for attacking The New Day. Primo states that they don’t have the recognition that they deserve, and that he used to be a Unified Tag Team Champion – in fact one of the first. Epico says that it’s their time to reclaim some gold. The Colons finish off by stating that next week, they’re going to issue a challenge for SummerSlam.

Triple Threat, Winner faces WWE Champion Jinder Mahal @ SummerSlam – John Cena .defeated. Sami Zayn & Shinsuke Nakamura after catching Sami Zayn with an AA following a Helluva Kick to Nakamura. After the match, Jinder Mahal would hit the ring hitting John Cena with a surprise Khallas. Shinsuke Nakamura would take the opportunity to connect a kick on Mahal, hitting him with a Kinshasa to close the show.

WWE 2017 ©

Braun Strowman .versus. Brock Lesnar © w/ Paul Heyman .versus. Samoa Joe .versus. Roman Reigns

Jinder Mahal © w/ The Great Khali & The Singh Brothers .versus. John Cena

Naomi © .versus. Natalya

Finn Balor .versus. Jason Jordan .versus. Cedric Alexander .versus. Bray Wyatt .versus. Kalisto .versus. ? .versus. ? .versus. ?

WWE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Frank Ocean listenin'

Status

WWE NXT NXT || 08 - 02 - 2017 || "Tag Team Turmoil."

NXT
    Wednesday Nights || 8/7 c || WWE Network || 60 Minutes

RAGE
    08 - 02 - 2017 || Full Sail University || Winter Park, Florida

• NXT opens in Full Sail University with the presence of NXT Champion, Bobby Roode. Roode walks to the ring with a scowl on his face, raising a microphone and patting the NXT Championship. Bobby Roode states that last week, it wasn’t fair that he had to face Roderick Strong – and because of that, Drew McIntyre is allowed to pick the stipulation for their match at Takeover Brooklyn III. Roode says that as the Champion he should be given that for simply being glorious. Before Roode can go any further, he is interrupted by NXT General Manager, William Regal who walks out on the stage. William Regal asks Bobby to calm down, before announcing that Drew McIntyre has indeed won himself the opportunity to choose the stipulation. William Regal states that he is a fair man which is why tonight, he is holding a Tag Team Main Event, Drew McIntyre and Kassius Ohno will face Hideo Itami and Bobby Roode! Roode freaks out in the ring shaking his head no as the fans explode in cheers.

• Following a commercial break, we return with TM-61, Nick Miller and Shane Thorne standing in the ring stretching. The fans cheer as Bobby Fish emerges from the back grinning with a microphone in hand. Bobby Fish raises the microphone, questioning if the fans know exactly who he is. He states that back in the old days, Fish had a tag team partner and together they kicked ass under the name ReDRagon. The fans explode in cheers as Bobby Fish introduces Kyle O’Reilly to the NXT Universe!

Tag Team Match – Bobby Fish & Kyle O’Reilly .defeated. TM-61 after Kyle O’Reilly forced Nick Miller to tap out to a Guillotine Choke. After the match, ReDRagon would celebrate in the ring, forcing Shane Thorne to pull Nick Miller from the ring, heading to the back.

• NXT cuts backstage to see No Way Jose standing with Kayla Braxton. Kayla Braxton questions what occurred last week with Cezar and his opinion on Cien Almas and Zolita Vega. No Way Jose states that Cien has had it out for him because the crowd likes him more, and if Cien Almas wants a fight, No Way Jose never backs down. He then says that as far as Cezar goes, No Way Jose would rather lose a fight than need help. Cezar had no right in sticking his nose in his business. Cezar then approaches the two, shaking his head at No Way Jose. Cezar states that he was just trying to help – but No Way Jose should have no fear because instead of helping him, he’ll keep his nose away. In fact, Cezar Bononi challenges No Way Jose to a match, next week. Jose nods his head accepting it as the two men staredown.

Gauntlet Match, Winner faces Asuka at Takeover Brooklyn III – Ember Moon .eliminates. Ruby Riot after hitting her with an Eclipse, bringing out Mandy Rose. Ember Moon .eliminates. Mandy Rose after hitting her with an Eclipse, making quick work of her. Nikki Cross .eliminates. Ember Moon after rolling her up for a victory. Nikki Cross .eliminates. Aliyah after hitting her with a Swinging Fisherman’s Neckbreaker. Peyton Royce .eliminates. Nikki Cross after hitting her with a Gory Neckbreaker. Peyton Royce .eliminates. Billie Kay after the two did Rock, Paper, Scissors to see who would advance – to which Royce did, pinning Kay. Peyton Royce .eliminates. Liv Morgan after hitting her with a Gory Neckbreaker. Peyton Royce and Billie Kay would celebrate until Sonya Deville made an appearance entering the match. Peyton Royce .eliminates. Sonya Deville after Billie Kay distracted her, allowing Peyton Royce to roll her up – bridging over her. After the match, Billie Kay would help Royce escape – as she is going on to NXT Takeover Brooklyn III.

• NXT cuts backstage to see Askua standing holding her NXT Women’s Championship as Kayla Braxton approaches her. Kayla asks Asuka her thoughts on Peyton Royce becoming her Number One Contender. Asuka just stares at her, blinking. Kayla then asks her if she is aware that Billie Kay will be ringside for her match. Asuka looks at her Championship and cocks a smirk before walking off.

• Following a commercial break, NXT returns to see William Regal standing in the ring. He states that at NXT Takeover Brooklyn III, Pete Dunne will defend the WWE United Kingdom Championship against Tyler Bate and NXT’s newest signee. He brings Tyler Bate and the UK Champion, Pete Dunne down to the ring – informing the two that he wanted them present. William Regal declares that NXT’s newest signee is a man from Glasgow, Scotland. He states that both men are rather familiar with the man. He is …. The Iron Man, Joe Coffey. The fans cheer as Joe Coffey emerges from the back raising his arms high in the air. Joe Coffey enters the ring with the others, pointing at the United Kingdom Championship. Pete Dunne raises it high in the air as William Regal exits the ring. Pete Dunne turns to exit the ring as Coffey’s eyes follow him. Tyler Bate turns to do the same but Joe Coffey calls his name, hitting him with a Discus Lariat as the fans give off mixed emotions. Joe Coffey rises and points to Pete Dunne, signaling that he will become The United Kingdom Champion.

Beat the Clock Challenge, Singles Match – Drew McIntyre .defeated. Hideo Itami @ 9:42 after reversing a last GTS attempt into a Future Shock DDT. Kassius Ohno sat at ringside for the match, announcing that at NXT Takeover: Brooklyn – he will face Hideo Itami in an I Quit Match!

• NXT cuts backstage to see Kayla Braxton standing with a thrilled Peyton Royce and her best friend – Billie Kay. The two are hugging as Kayla Braxton asks the Duo how they’re feeling. They claim to be ecstatic because finally the streak of Asuka is going to come to an end. Billie Kay says that they are iconic and she can’t wait for Peyton Royce to become NXT Women’s Champion! The two embrace with a hug before walking off.

Singles Match – The Velveteen Dream .defeated. Eric Young w/ SAnitY via Disqualification when SAnitY jumped into the ring, brutally attacking The Velveteen Dream. Eric Young would sanction Killian Dain to host Dream to his feet, shoving him towards Young, allowing him to hit a Youngblood. Eric Young would stand with the rest of SAnitY, raising their arms high in the air as Alexander Wolfe and Killian Dain signaled that they are going to become NXT Tag Team Champions.

• NXT goes backstage to see Kassius Ohno cracking his neck, shaking his arms – prepping for his match. Ohno suddenly looks up to see Hideo Itami fly into him, shoving him into a wall before hitting him with rights and lefts. Hideo then backs up – starting to kick him. Bobby Roode charges over, pulling Itami away before asking him what he is doing. Itami simply looks at Roode before the two men smirk – turning back to Kassius Ohno and continuing the beat down. Roode backs away, grabbing a rolling crate and yelling for Hideo to move before charging it into a sitting Kassius Ohno. Roode and Itami chuckle before looking down the hallway to see Drew McIntyre and referee running towards them. The two men take off, just getting away.

• Following a commercial break, we return to see Drew McIntyre standing outside the trainer’s room. A doctor walks out of the room, informing McIntyre that Kassius is in no shape to compete tonight. McIntyre lets out a furious growl before nodding his head.

• NXT then cuts to the ring to see the entrances of Hideo Itami and NXT Champion, Bobby Roode. The two men grin in the ring as Roode gets on a microphone – announcing that poor McIntyre will have to compete in a 2 on 1 Handicap Match now. This brings Drew McIntyre out from the back, walking to the ring – shouting at the two men. Just as Drew McIntyre gets to the bottom of the ramp, he stops – grinning at the two men. Suddenly, the titantron of Roderick Strong hits, bringing him out to the ring. The two men nod at one another before rolling into the ring, starting a massive brawl.

Tag Team Match – Drew McIntyre & Roderick Strong .defeated. Hideo Itami & Bobby Roode © after Drew McIntyre hit a Future Shock DDT on Hideo Itami for the pinfall. After the match, Roderick Strong and Drew McIntyre would climb the turnbuckle – staring out at Bobby Roode who would raise his NXT Championship high in the air on the stage.

WWE 2017 ©

NXT TAKEOVER :: BROOKLYN III
    Saturday, August 19th 2017 || Barclays Center || Brooklyn, New York

NXT CHAMPIONSHIP || STIPULATION TBD
    Bobby Roode © .versus. Drew McIntyre

I QUIT MATCH
    Kassius Ohno .versus. Hideo Itami

NXT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
    The Authors of Pain © .versus. SAnitY

NXT WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
    Asuka © .versus. Peyton Royce w/ Billie Kay

UNITED KINGDOM CHAMPIONSHIP
    Tyler Bate .versus. Pete Dunne © .versus. Joe Coffey

Frank Ocean listenin'

Status

Main Event WWE Main Event || 08 - 03 - 2017 || "Call Him Cass."

MAIN EVENT
    Thursday Nights || 8/7 c || WWE Network || 60 Minutes

ON MY OWN
    08 - 03 - 2017 || Full Sail University || Winter Park, Florida.

Main Event opens with The Colons standing in the ring, informing the production truck to cut the music. The Colons state that on Smackdown Live, they made a statement and next week – they’re going to make another. Epico says that they deserve their shot and it all starts tonight. This brings Flash Fire, Rich Swann and Cedric Alexander out from the back, asking the two if they’re done. Rich Swann and Cedric Alexander inform The Colons that Main Event is now RAW versus Smackdown Live based and they’d live to lock up with The Colons in the middle of the ring. The Colons shake their head, welcoming Flash Fire into the ring.

Brand .versus. Brand, Tag Team MatchThe Colons .defeated. Flash Fire after Primo shoved Rich Swann off the top turnbuckle, causing him to get caught in the ropes. Primo would then soar off the apron onto Cedric Alexander allowing Epico to hit a Backstabber on Swann for the win. After the match, The Colons celebrated, stating that The New Day was next.

SMACKDOWN LIVE REPLAY – A recap of Smackdown Live is shown, including AJ Styles .versus. Dolph Ziggler and Ziggler’s attack on Shane McMahon – as well as John Cena becoming the Number One Contender for Jinder Mahal’s WWE Championship. It is then announced that Kevin Owen’s United States Championship Open Invitational will return this Tuesday. It is also announced that this coming Tuesday, it will be WWE Champion, Jinder Mahal facing Shinsuke Nakamura in a Non-Title Match!

Singles Match – Chad Gable .defeated. Aiden English after making him tap out to his new submission move, The Gable Lock [Texas Cloverleaf.] After the match, Chad Gable would celebrate with some fans.

RAW REPLAY – A recap of Monday Night RAW is shown, including Bray Wyatt, Kalisto and Cedric Alexander qualifying for the Money in the Bank Match at SummerSlam, Sasha Banks becoming Alexa Bliss’ opponent for SummerSlam and Samoa Joe feeding Roman Reigns to Cesaro and Sheamus in the Main Event before forcing Reigns to pass out to a Coquina Clutch. It is then announced that on RAW, Rich Swann and Drew Gulak will collide in a Money in the Bank Qualifying Match.

A video airs of voices yelling for help as finally, they get a candle lit – revealing Fandango and Tyler Breeze sitting inside a cell. Fandango says they need to escape. Tyler begins searching the wall, looking for something to aid them before a latch is heard being undone. The two men then collapse – Fandango blowing the candle out, pretending to be unconscious once again. Footsteps are heard as a light is shined in on Breezeango but once noticed that they are out cold, the light turns off and the door is latched again. Tyler Breeze lights the candle once again as they sit. Fandango grabs a small pebble and looks around in the darkness. He says he has a plan before drawing on the floor as the camera cuts out.

Singles Match – Big Cass .defeated. Kalisto completely squashing him, ending the match after a Big Boot. After the bout, Big Cass states that he deserved to Qualify for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at SummerSlam. Big Cass would continue beating down Kalisto to close the show.

WWE 2017 ©
    Last edited by SP; 08-08-2017 at 08:31 PM.

Frank Ocean listenin'

Status

WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT || UPDATES & RUMORS

It is rumored that World Wrestling Entertainment will hold a Draft following WWE SummerSlam. It is rumored that it will take place on the August 28th edition of Monday Night RAW, ending on the August 29th edition of Smackdown Live. However, several sources are questioning why WWE wouldn't do it the night after SummerSlam - although it would give them a chance to finish up or extend any storylines.

Big Cass has been granted his Money in the Bank Qualifying Match, facing both Enzo Amore and The Big Show in a 2 on 1 Handicap Match. Whoever scores the pinfall will advance to the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at SummerSlam.

It has been confirmed that The Street Profits will make their debut at NXT Takeover: Brooklyn III, however the match to which they will compete in hasn't yet been confirmed.

Joe Coffey & Kyle O'Reilly have officially been added to the NXT Roster on WWE.com.

Frank Ocean listenin'

Status

Raw Monday Night RAW || 08 - 07 - 2017 || "The Beast There Is."

MONDAY NIGHT RAW
    Monday Nights || 8/7 c || USA Network || WWE Network || 180 Minutes

DREAMS THAT I HAVE
    08 - 07 - 2017 || Air Canada Centre || Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Monday Night RAW opens up to fans cheering, before the titantron switches – HERE COMES THE PAIN. Paul Heyman emerges from the back grinning as WWE Universal Champion, Brock Lesnar emerges behind him yelling out. Heyman guides his client to the ring where they take the center of the ring, standing in a mixture of emotions from Toronto. Paul Heyman questions if Toronto knows who he is, before introducing himself as The Advocate of The Beast, The Reigning and Defending WWE Universal Champion, Brock Lesnar. Heyman states that they are out here tonight, to bring some news on behalf of The Beast – Heyman directs that they were going to wait until they got back to The United States as the fans in Canada don’t necessarily deserve to hear this news first go, but be it what it is – they’re here tonight. Paul Heyman states that they can get down to business, but before he can continue, the two are interrupted by – BRET ‘THE HITMAN’ HART! The fans explode in cheers as the WWE Hall of Famer walks out from the back smiling, waving to the crowd. Bret Hart walks to the ring, before raising a microphone of his own, questioning what exactly Paul Heyman has against one of the greatest countries, if not the greatest country in the world. Heyman goes on a rant about how all Canadian’s are soft, and how they always apologize and how terrible the weather is. Bret Hart chuckles, stating that he’s lived his whole life representing the country of Canada because it’s great in all its glory. Paul Heyman states that he came out here tonight, not to hear from Bret Hart, but to make an announcement and that’s exactly what he’s going to do. Heyman states that at SummerSlam, The Beast is going to defend his Championship against three other men, and although The Beast knows exactly what he’s getting into – Heyman wants to make one thing clear to the WWE and the WWE Universe.

Heyman states that if The Beast, Brock Lesnar is screwed out of his WWE Universal Champion, if he isn’t pinned nor submitted – The Beast is gone from the WWE, and he won’t be looking back. Heyman then adds that he will also be going with him, as he is loyal to his client. Bret Hart chuckles, stating that Paul Heyman is as loyal as a snake is to its prey. Paul Heyman questions what Bret Hart finds so funny, because the one good thing about Canada – is that it has free health care. Bret Hart nods his head as the crowd cheers. Heyman steps forward, walking towards the ropes as Brock Lesnar glares at Bret Hart. Heyman states that, Bret Hart should be extremely thankful for the free health care, because after what occurs tonight, he’s going to need it. The fans cut to boos as Hart looks rather puzzled into what is about to happen before Brock Lesnar grabs him, slamming him down with a German Suplexe. The fans boo louder and louder as Lesnar pops to his feet yelling out in anger before grabbing the dazed Hitman and dragging him to his feet. Lesnar picks him up onto his shoulder, planting the WWE Hall of Famer down with an F5. Lesnar exits the ring with Heyman who chuckles back at Bret Hart, retreating up the ramp as EMTs and referees hit the ring, aiding The Hitman.

Monday Night RAW returns from a commercial break to see a replay shown of Bret Hart being helped to the back by officials. Corey Graves questions what possessed Brock Lesnar to do that to a Hall of Famer. A replay is then shown of last week, when Kurt Angle announced a small 4 team tournament to determine who will face Cesaro and Sheamus for the Tag Team Championships at SummerSlam.

Tournament, Tag Team Match – The Revival .defeated. Heath Slater & Rhyno to advance, after hitting Heath Slater with a Shatter Machine. After the bout, The Revival would hit Rhyno with a Shatter Machine for good measure.

Monday Night RAW cuts backstage to see Intercontinental Champion, The Miz standing with The Miztourage – looking rather mad. The Miz says that tonight, he is putting his faith in The Miztourage as Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel are going to take on Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins. Curtis Axel says that The Miz won’t be disappointed, because Bo Dallas and Axel are going to take them out. The Miz nods his head, informing them that he has confidence in them.

Monday Night RAW cuts backstage to see Enzo Amore approaching Big Show. Amore says that tonight, he knows what’s at stake but he wants to prove himself against Big Cass. Big Show chuckles and says that Enzo can start the match, but he will end it – going to Money in the Bank. Enzo Amore shakes his head, declaring that all he wants is to get his hands on Big Cass.

2-on-1 Handicap, Money in the Bank Qualifying Match – Big Cass .defeated. Enzo Amore & Big Show after Big Cass took Enzo Amore out with a Big Boot. Cass would eliminate Big Show from the match early on, making it no problem to score the pinfall on Enzo. Following the match, Cass announced that he was putting Show and Enzo behind him, becoming Mr. Money in the Bank.

Monday Night RAW cuts backstage to see Charly Caruso interviewing Sasha Banks. Charly Caruso asks Sasha how she feels on facing Alexa Bliss at SummerSlam. Sasha Banks states that she knows Bliss is scared of her, and she is going to take the RAW Women’s Championship – but tonight, she’s focused on her so called best friend – who laid her out in the ring last week. Sasha says that if Bayley wants to be a sore loser, she can face her like a real woman.

Backstage, Titus O’Neil is sitting with Akira Tozawa and Apollo Crews, announcing to them that he is heading to a meeting with Kurt Angle to speak about searching for their next client. He states that because of this he wants Crews to be in Akira’s corner tonight. The two men fist bump as RAW goes to a commercial break.

Non-Title, Singles Match, Winner decides the Stipulation at SummerSlam – Neville © .defeated. Akira Tozawa w/ Apollo Crews after locking him in a Rings of Saturn. Following the match, Neville would continue the hold on Tozawa, causing Crews to break it up. Crews would check on Tozawa until Neville hit him with the WWE Cruiserweight Championship before grabbing a ladder from beneath the ring. Neville would set the ladder up on top of the bodies of Akira Tozawa and Apollo Crews before climbing it – announcing a Ladder Match for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship at SummerSlam.

We then get a video package from Roman Reigns, stating that Samoa Joe may have gotten the best of him last week, but that won’t happen at SummerSlam because this is his yard now. Reigns says that next week – he wants Samoa Joe, one on one. Reigns rises up, tossing his microphone aside until he is bull-dozed over by Samoa Joe who fires shots into Reigns. Joe attempts to slam him into the wall but Reigns tosses him around, sending Samoa Joe into the wall. The two men begin to brawl, with Reigns taking advantage – hitting Samoa Joe with a Spear. Reigns stumbles away leaving Samoa Joe on the floor holding his stomach.

Monday Night RAW cuts backstage to see Charly Caruso standing with The Revival. Scott Dawson takes the microphone before Charly can finish her sentence, declaring that The Revival are one step closer to gold. Dash grabs the microphone, stating that be it The Good Brothers or The Hardy Boyz, The Revival will be facing Cesaro and Sheamus at SummerSlam!

Money in the Bank Qualifying, Singles Match – Rich Swann w/ Cedric Alexander .defeated. Drew Gulak after hitting him with a Fantastic Voyage. After the match, Swann & Alexander would celebrate in the ring before both pointing at the briefcase staring down with smirks.

Monday Night RAW goes backstage to see RAW General Manager, Kurt Angle sitting with Jason Jordan as the two men nod at what they’ve seen. Kurt Angle announces that next week, Jason, Swann and Cedric will take on Bray Wyatt, Big Cass and whoever wins the battle royal this Thurday on Main Event.

• Monday Night RAW cuts back to the ring to see Sasha Banks make her entrance, set for action against Bayley. A replay is shown of what occurred last week following the Triple Threat Match. The titantron of Bayley hits, but she no shows – instead out comes Emma. Emma announces that instead of Sasha facing Bayley, tonight she’s facing Emma.

Singles Match – Sasha Banks .defeated. Emma after locking her in a Bank Statement. After the match, Sasha Banks challenged Bayley to come meet her in the ring. Bayley however once again would no show, forcing Banks to claim that if Bayley wouldn’t come to her, she would come to Bayley.

Roman Reigns .versus. Samoa Joe in a No Disqualification Match is confirmed for next week.

Singles Match – Braun Strowman .defeated. Curt Hawkins in a quick squash, following a Running Powerslam. After the match, Braun Strowman called out The Beast Brock Lesnar, but instead got Paul Heyman who walked out on the stage. Heyman questioned if Braun had seen what Lesnar did to Bret Hart earlier. Braun Strowman says that if he doesn’t get Brock, Heyman will do. Strowman leaves the ring, chasing after Paul Heyman.

Braun Strowman would chase Paul Heyman backstage, backing him against a wall, pleading for mercy until suddenly, Brock Lesnar would attack Braun Strowman. Brock Lesnar would slam him back into the wall before drilling him with lefts and rights. Brock would grab a pipe, hitting Strowman in the back before clobbering him with knees. Heyman would interject, telling The Beast that was enough, backing him away. The two men would flee, leaving Strowman to slowly pick himself up in pain.

A replay is shown of earlier tonight, where The Revival advanced in the Tag Team Tournament to see who would face Cesaro and Sheamus for the RAW Tag Team Championships at SummerSlam.

Tournament, Tag Team Match – The Good Brothers .defeated. The Hardy Boyz after hitting Jeff Hardy with a Magic Killer. After the match, The Revival and The Good Brothers would have a staredown from the stage to the ring, both men signaling for the RAW Tag Team Championships.

Monday Night RAW cuts backstage to see a limo door open to reveal Stephanie McMahon. Kurt Angle greets her, shaking her hand. Stephane McMahon declares that she’s thrilled to be back. Angle walks her inside the door, as the crowd has a mixture of emotions.

Main Event, Tag Team Match – Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins .defeated. The Miztourage w/ The Miz & Maryse after Ambrose hit a Dirty Deeds on Bo Dallas, allowing Rollins to hit a Phoenix Splash, scoring the win. After the match, Curtis Axel would attempt to beat down the two men but Ambrose would send him from the ring. The Miz would attempt to enter the ring but Seth Rollins would catch him with a kick, allowing Dean Ambrose to hit The Miz with a Dirty Deeds. Ambrose and Rollins would both pick up the Intercontinental Championship, pulling it back and forth – staring down.

Monday Night RAW cuts backstage to see Kurt Angle standing with Stephanie McMahon. She informs him that it seems like he has things running smoothly. Angle shakes his head yes, to which Stephanie replies that she thinks RAW has indeed improved. Angle states that he wanted to focus more on the talent. Stephanie McMahon states that next week, she is going to be here to see exactly how Kurt engages with the talent. If she likes what she sees, she will have no problems with stepping away once again. Kurt Angle states that he has no problem with that because the talent loves him. Stephanie McMahon states that if she doesn’t though – Kurt Angle will be fired.

WWE 2017 ©

Jinder Mahal © w/ The Great Khali & The Singh Brothers .versus. John Cena

Naomi © .versus. Natalya

WWE RAW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
    Cesaro & Sheamus © .versus. The Good Brothers/The Revival

Finn Balor .versus. Jason Jordan .versus. Cedric Alexander .versus. Bray Wyatt .versus. Kalisto .versus. Big Cass .versus. Rich Swann .versus. ?

WWE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP || LADDER MATCH

Last edited by SP; 08-13-2017 at 03:40 PM.

Thread Information