Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996-2005)

When the black man talkin

Status

Re: The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996-2005)

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Ok, not only have I never seen that match, I'm looking at the wikipedia for the show and I'm convinced I've seen nothing from the whole pay-per-view. Eddy/Edge sounds like it might be worth a watch too. Gonna check this out tonight I think.
    It's a typical 2002 PPV. The SmackDown stuff is good, anything involving the SmackDown Six is very good, and the Raw stuff is very bad.

Interesting, the teaser doesn't give it away to me so I'm forgetting something, but I know you love you some Shawn Michaels conflicted acting

Please no, stop. It hurts.

Though that match does share some similarities with the next one. Apart from the fact that the next match is good, of course.

Walking With Elias

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Glad you’ve picked this up again! Agree with the sentiment on the Angle/Benoit Unforgiven match suffering due to the more widely remembered Rumble classic. Probably my second favourite PPV match between these two after the Rumble match.

Status

WWF Championship: The Undertaker (c) vs. Bret Hart – WWF Summerslam 1997

Daily Motion
    ERROR: If you can see this, then Dailymotion is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Why I rated it #50

Shawn Michaels is the special referee for this match. The stipulation being that if Bret Hart doesn’t win the WWF Championship he can’t wrestle in the United States ever again, and if Shawn Michaels favours the Undertaker then he too cannot wrestle in the United States again.

What I really like about this match is the offence of both wrestlers is top notch. It’s not a surprise as they’re two of the best offensive wrestlers ever – everything they do looks crisp and impactful, especially their punches are superb. The story is very simple: Undertaker is big and strong, Bret is witty and technical. He targets the leg of Undertaker, and I would say that this is the first Undertaker performance I can remember with really strong selling of a body part, and he gives a lot to Bret. That makes the match all the more engaging, because if Undertaker neglected the leg work it would have felt like a lot of the match was a waste of time.

Undertaker is great in this match. He’s just a pissed off SOB. One of my favourite parts of the match is just after Paul Bearer comes to ringside. Undertaker sees him, and gets himself out of a Bret Hart hold just so he can attack Paul Bearer. But not before Undertaker destroys Bret’s knee – it’s an awesome little spot that just highlights the badassery of the Undertaker.

The other factor in this match is Shawn Michaels. Now Ed mentioned in the previous post the Triple H vs Undertaker match that I rather controversially don’t like because of Michaels as referee. In this match Michaels is fantastic. He isn’t distracting the good work that the other two are doing, but his presence is felt. One of my favourite little parts of the match is when Bret has the ringpost figure-four locked in, and as Michaels is counting Bret is screaming “don’t you dare! Don’t you dare count me out!”. Fantastic character work all round. It’s all these little moments that make this match. Despite it being 30 minutes and slow paced, it never once gets boring to me.

An interesting tidbit about this match is that it goes about ten minutes longer than it was supposed to because of Austin’s injury in the previous match.

The finish is one of the best finishes in WWE history. I fucking love it. Right from the moment when Bret’s sharpshooter is broken (for the first time ever), everything about it is perfection. It’s fairly simplistic, but it’s so well-acted, the motivations are clear, and it’s executed perfectly. It sets up another three months of stories between these three and the hatred from the crowd is beautiful. Bret wins, stays in the United States, and becomes only the second man after Hulk Hogan to win the WWF Title 5 times. Michaels stays too, but now has to contend with a very angry Undertaker.

What is the legacy of this match?

Is this Undertaker’s first great match in WWE? I think you could maybe argue it is, even though his whole year in 1997 was a marked improvement. Bret continues his stellar 1997, which may have been his last great year but stands out as one of the best of his exceptional career.

This is pretty much everything I love about 1997 WWF, particularly concerning these wrestlers. It’s feud linked into feud with several issues going on all at once. As we’ve established in this thread, 1997 is probably my favourite year for WWE ever, and this is one of the big reasons. It’s the perfect transition to get from the Undertaker title reign to the final Bret Hart reign and everything that came along with it. It kickstarted the legendary Undertaker vs Michaels feud which ultimately led to Hell in a Cell, while also putting the title on Bret Hart just as his contract with the company was winding down. Not that that could cause any issues at all.

If you liked this match, you might like:

Bret Hart vs. Diesel – WWF Survivor Series 1994
    Bret Hart vs. The Undertaker – WWF One Night Only 1997
    Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker – WWE Wrestlemania 26

#49 Teaser:

From 1997 to 2002, these lists seem to be dominated by those two years. Next, a memorable no DQ match from 2002.

[Blank Space]

Status
      Country                    UK

the next match may very well be one of my favourite TV matches ever (if it's what I think it is of course)

FUCK FACE

Status
      Country                    England

Benoit/Angle was very good and doesn't make me roll my eyes like the Rumble match does.

Jim encouraged me once to watch all of Bret's Summerslam matches and I remember coming away very impressed by his Taker match. To call it Taker's first ever great match, 7 years after his debut, makes me wonder how well he would fare debuting in the modern era where fans are more critical of the product they watch and are more into workrate.

Jim encouraged me once to watch all of Bret's Summerslam matches and I remember coming away very impressed by his Taker match. To call it Taker's first ever great match, 7 years after his debut, makes me wonder how well he would fare debuting in the modern era where fans are more critical of the product they watch and are more into workrate.
    While Taker did have a few good matches before this, I'm willing to agree that it's his first great one-on-one match, although he did come off of having a great four-way at IYH: Final Four. Just to see how people would respond to the character today, just look at Bray Wyatt. Especially when it comes to the supernatural shit, they're pretty similar.

Status

I think there's an argument that Undertaker's work improved when he got better people to work with. Lets face it, if you look at his opponents from his debut until Bret and Shawn got involved, who were the real quality opponents he had? Foley and then you're struggling. Then comes the Attitude Era where in-ring isn't a focus.

I think if he had debuted in modern WWE he'd have been smart enough to adapt quickly. If there's one thing you can say about Undertaker, he showed an amazing ability to adapt in his career based on the state of wrestling at the time, and never felt out of place in those 20 years.

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    If there's one thing you can say about Undertaker, he showed an amazing ability to adapt in his career based on the state of wrestling at the time, and never felt out of place in those 20 years.
    As much as people hate on the American Badass gimmick, it suited the time much better then the ministry of darkness gimmick would've.
    Koi Suru Fortune Cookie

Status

No Disqualification: Eddie Guerrero vs. Edge – WWE Smackdown, 26th September 2002

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPasZ90HRog

Why I rated it #49

I don’t think it’s a stretch to say that 2002 is Edge’s best year as a singles wrestler and a big reason for that is down to two men: Kurt Angle in the first part of the brand split era and Eddie Guerrero in the second. The match kicks off at a rapid speed with both of them showing a lot of intensity. I think that’s my favourite thing about this match is that they both wrestle like they hate one another and want to finish them off once and for all. It’s a perfect blow off to the feud. Eddie especially wrestles this match at such a superb pace, and you get the pin-point execution that needs to be appreciated.

There’s so many good spots here it’s difficult to narrow it down. The referee takes a nasty looking bump off a ladder; there’s a superb looking sunset flip powerbomb off the ladder by Eddie; and of course there’s the finishing spot. For a no DQ match they don’t use too much plunder – one of the weaknesses of modern no DQ matches seems to be a need to crap in as many different weapons as possible. And it’s something that every wrestler seems to be guilty of, from Jericho to Reigns to Cena. Here they use two weapons: a steel chair (standard) and a ladder, which makes sense given their histories in ladder matches. The ladder is the defining weapon in the match. Sometimes you get the feeling that ladders don’t fit in non-ladder matches but I don’t think that’s the case at all here. It’s just a weapon used to kill each other. More than anything this feels like a match where they didn’t need smoke and mirrors to have a great match, but the No DQ element just helps push them into that territory.

One of the weird things about SmackDown in 2002 is that the TV wrestling was so good that it often overshadowed the PPVs. That’s not necessarily a bad thing, but it does make buying PPVs almost redundant. For example, even the classic Angle & Benoit vs Edge & Mysterio match had a similar quality rematch just a few weeks later. Not that I’m complaining!

Widely considered one of the best matches in SmackDown history. Including topping a WWE list of best SmackDown matches a few years ago. And while there are a few more SmackDown matches to come on this list, it is certainly worthy of a top 50 spot here. It remains to this day arguably Edge’s best singles match and was probably a big part of his planned singles push until his injury in early 2003. Ultimately the match didn’t end up meaning anything bigger for either man in the immediate future, but it’s a fine addition to the absurd catalogue of the SmackDown Six. I do think that Eddie's incredible work in 2002 and into 2003 (plus the shift in his character) helped him become over enough to be a main event wrestler. After this match he gets a standing ovation for his efforts.

Eddie Guerrero vs. Edge – WWE Summerslam 2002
    Chris Benoit vs. Edge – WWE Raw, 4th April 2005
    The Miz vs. John Morrison – WWE Raw, 3rd January 2011

#48 Teaser:

The best example of the World’s Greatest Tag Team living up to their name.

[Blank Space]

Status
      Country                    UK

Yep, that's the one!

Was a big Edgehead back in the day and always loved Eddie. I'd argue this was better than both PPV matches the two had prior too.

Actually quite curious now as to how many Smackdown 6 matches make the list overall, and whic if any just failed to make the 100. That's 4 so far, and there's still a good amount of great matches from that period to come.

Status

WWE Tag Team Championships: World’s Greatest Tag Team (c) vs. Billy Kidman & Rey Mysterio – WWE Vengeance 2003

Daily Motion
    ERROR: If you can see this, then Dailymotion is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Why I rated it #48

I dare anyone to tell me someone with a worse theme than Billy Kidman around this time. That said, I want to take a minute to talk about Billy Kidman – I was always a fan of him in WCW. But gone were the days of Kidman in 2000 when he was one of the few shining lights in the shithole that was WCW. However through his WWE run, despite being primarily on the ass-end of the show with the Cruiserweights, he had a couple of real glimpses of what he could do. We’ve already talked about the excellent Kidman vs London match from No Mercy 2004, but the highlight of his WWE run is this one here.

I’ve got to give some love to the WGTT too. I know they weren’t everyone’s cup of tea later in their career but this is them just 6 months into their WWE run and they were just ace. Considering they had the unenviable task of filling the void of the post-SmackDown Six tag team era, but they fit in perfectly. In early 2003 they had to keep up with world class talents like Benoit, Lesnar, Mysterio, Eddie, and didn’t look out of place at any point. I think it’s a testament to the old OVW style of making sure that all the wrestlers were definitely ready before call-ups – a contrast to the WWECW sort of time when everyone and their mother was getting call ups.

The match is structured just like your standard WWE tag match but the counters, athleticism and timing makes this match so good. The timing is the big thing that stands out – every time there’s a pinfall to be broken up or someone needs to be in the right place to set up the next spot they’re right there. Again, for WGTT who had only been on the main roster for 6 months, is a great achievement. They wrestle this at a frantic pace, cramming so much action into the fifteen minutes. The crowd began lukewarm but they were rocking by the end of it, hanging on to every near fall and desperate for the babyfaces to pick up the win.

In the only opinion that ever mattered – WrestlingClique’s – this match was voted number 3 on our Best WWE PPV Tag matches ever, only behind Orient Express vs. The Rockers and Angle & Benoit vs. Edge & Mysterio. This vote took place in 2011 - a pre-Shield, pre-Usos, pre-New Day era so I daresay it might not be that high again, but that’s some achievement in my opinion. It’s definitely one of the better tag matches in a post-SmackDown Six world.

Charlie Haas, Kurt Angle & Shelton Benjamin vs. Brock Lesnar & Chris Benoit – WWE No Way Out 2003
    The Basham Brothers vs. Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio – WWE No Way Out 2005
    The Hardy Boyz vs. MNM – WWE Royal Rumble 2007

#47 Teaser:

One of my favourite multiman TV matches ever from 2004.

Die By My Hand

Status
      Country                    United States

Like three matches late but how good is Bret/Taker from SummerSlam in comparison to the One Night Only match? I love that one but have never seen the SummerSlam one.

Spoiler:

Stone Pitbull

Status
      Country                    Canada

I love that tag team match from Vengeance, one of my all-time favourite tag team matches. A couple weeks later I saw Rey Mysterio take on Haas on SD in a very good match and Haas got the win with a very strange Haas of Pain. Kidman wasn't there though as he was on his honeymoon with Torrie Wilson.
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    [07:31 PM] Jon Snow
    : theyve got planes for that
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : And those cost lots of money
    [07:32 PM] Jim
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    [10:00 PM] Kairi HoHo
    : Jerk it in my honor Dak bye.
    [06:18 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Guys, I am going to see President Trump tomorrow.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : He's holding a rally in the town I live in. Gonna skip outta work and go.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Not the town I live in, the town I work in.
    [06:19 PM]RecyCocks
    : You should bring TGR with you
    [06:20 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.
    [11:40 PM]
    Kairi HoHo
    : Pretty sure I said I would go gay for Ryan Gosling just saying lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I'll be fine Daddy.
    BS Mafia 4 Lyfe: Dakstang Dook Duke HoHo Punk Wolf CocksDynamite Creeping Death Swamps

I'll go as far as to say it's the runner up for the WWE PPV MOTY in 2003. Not bad for a match that was essentially just filler and wouldn't have even happened had brand PPVs not been created.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Death View Post
    Like three matches late but how good is Bret/Taker from SummerSlam in comparison to the One Night Only match? I love that one but have never seen the SummerSlam one.
    Spoilers for the list but I prefer One Night Only. Full thoughts to come when it pops up but the bulk of the UK match is better than Summerslam, even if the Summerslam one has the better finish.

Jim I was going to question the tag match being your second best ppv match of 2003 but looking at my list it seems I actually agree

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Status

Chris Benoit, Mick Foley, Shawn Michaels & Shelton Benjamin vs. Batista, Randy Orton, Ric Flair & Triple H – Raw, April 12th 2004

Daily Motion

Why I rated it #47

I’ve hyped 1997 WWF and 2002-2003 SmackDown, but perhaps even better than that time period was the first six months of 2004 Raw. I just love all the storylines - obviously being a big Benoit fan helps, but the Foley vs Orton feud is my personal pick for best WWE feud ever, I think. But the wrestling as well was top notch all year round. And this is one of my favourite TV matches ever and just about sums up everything I love about this time period.

All the interactions in this match are excellent. Much like the handicap match from Wrestlemania, its Flair who ends up stealing the whole show with his personality and selling. Watching the chop wars between him and Benoit and Michaels is just amazing. Even a slow old man, Flair is one of the most fun wrestlers ever when he was afforded opportunities to mask his weaknesses.

What I like about this and what makes me appreciate it is this is what I would describe as an ideal TV match. This is the final segment before the Backlash pay-per-view, and I think it’s a great advertisement for the show. There's three matches for Backlash represented here, 7 wrestlers (sorry Batista), and they fit previews of all of those matches in here - without ignoring the cross-over storylines (e.g. Foley and Flair, or Shelton and HHH). They don’t slow down at any point, even as the heels were in control. They work over Shelton for a decent time, taking advantage of his impatience and inexperience. Inevitably the match completely breaks down towards the end leading to a fun finish that, although it lacks near falls, is still thrilling to the end. And I enjoyed the contrast with the Wrestlemania handicap match finish, with Foley finally getting the upper hand on Orton for the first proper time in the feud.

It's an awesomely fun way of spending 20 minutes and everything you should look for in a TV match and a go-home segment.

It’s not a highly thought of match. In fact looking at the rest of the list I would say that this is the highest rated “hidden gem” match. It doesn’t get the same fanfare as, say, the ten man match from February 2000 that appeared earlier on the list, despite it sharing a lot of similarities. While I think that match is a better sprint, this one is longer and has a lot more stories going on in it, and really helps build to the pay-per-view matches.

Chris Benoit, Dean Malenko, Perry Saturn, Triple H & X-Pac vs. Cactus Jack, Grandmaster Sexay, Rikishi, Scotty 2 Hotty & The Rock – WWF Raw, 14th February 2000
    Batista, Randy Orton & Ric Flair vs. Mick Foley & The Rock – WWE Wrestlemania XX
    Batisa, Randy Orton & Ric Flair vs. Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho & Edge – WWE Raw, 14th June 2004

#46 Teaser:

It's January, which can only mean one thing. It's the Royal Rumble.

Status

The Royal Rumble Match – WWF Royal Rumble 2001

Daily Motion

Why I rated it #46

The main strength of this match is the structure. Despite having a lot of big names doing other things they manage to always have enough star power in the match to keep it interesting. The biggest stars in the match were Rock, Austin and Undertaker – with Kane, a returning Big Show, and Rikishi being the other decent names. So that leaves a lot of room for filler. And despite a pretty weak field just looking at the rest of the names, they make the most of it.

Jim mentioned in his recent reviews of some modern Rumble matches that there’s a lack of pacing and spacing out the star power, and that is true. But they do a fantastic job of circumventing that here. Kane is the first big star out for a long time, and the entire first part of the match is designed around making Kane look great. The idea to turn this section of the match into a hardcore match was probably the most memorable thing for most people and it helped make the early part of the match interesting. Kane’s performance in this match shouldn’t be understated. His mannerisms through the whole match were amazing and I loved how he was able to show frustration or pain through the mask. One of my favourite Rumble performances ever.

After Kane gets fed up of the jobbers and tosses them out, it’s time for The Rock in at number 13 which gives the match a big boost in star power. From there, the biggest names are spaced out towards the end. Even Austin coming out only to get beaten down by Triple H has two positives: it not only extends that feud; but it almost gives Austin a second entrance and gives the illusion of more star power.

There’s a lot of moments in this match that are memorable so I’ll discuss a few here: Kane’s dominance; the appearance of the Honkey Tonk Man and his elimination; the fantastic celebrity appearance of Drew Carey; the hardcore Rumble; the teaming up of Kane and Undertaker (and the death of Scotty 2 Hotty soon afterwards); an excellent conclusion from around the point of Austin’s entry onwards; the return of Big Show and his destruction of The Rock. There is very little dull moments in this making it one of the most fun Rumbles ever. I don’t think it has a strong consistent narrative that makes it the best Rumble, but certainly top 5 for me.

My favourite thing about this Rumble, and I don’t think it gets talked about enough, is how strong the finishing stretch is. From the minute Austin comes out until the end, this match is incredible, with lots of twists and near falls. They do the epic “Rumble staredown” between Rock and Austin as a precursor to their Wrestlemania match, which I loved. And because everyone assumed that Wrestlemania was going to be those two wrestling each other, I think it shows how good a job they did with Kane in this match because when it got to that final three I daresay you could have believed any of them winning it. That made for an exciting finish.

I think most people love this match, it would be in my top 5 Rumble matches ever and I daresay a lot of people would agree, with some going even higher than that. This is a Rumble that stands out from the crowd and I like to think of it as the perfect “popcorn” match. I don’t mean that as a disrespect to it, but it’s a great match to just sit down and enjoy all the way through.

Kane’s performance and elimination record (while that record has since been broken) is one of the most memorable performances in Rumble history. Austin’s win broke another record to become the only three time winner and sets up a memorable Wrestlemania main event.

The Royal Rumble Match – WWE Royal Rumble 2005
    The Royal Rumble Match – WWE Royal Rumble 2007
    The Royal Rumble Match – WWE Royal Rumble 2013

#45 Teaser:

One of the best WWE tag team matches of all time ... the rematch!

FUCK FACE

Status
      Country                    England

Edge/Eddie - It was refreshing to see a No DQ match in WWE where there wasn't a Spanish announcer table spot or crash through the security barrier spot

Evolution 8 man tag - I watched the match on the network and actually watched the start of that episode of Raw where Foley cut one final promo on Orton and announced that Cactus Jack was gonna be at Backlash. It got me so hyped I had to watch the Backlash match again and I'm certain that match will show up towards the end of this thread.

2001 Rumble - One of my favourite rumbles and never loses anything on the rewatch. I feel like this is Kane's best performance of his career; he was an unstoppable monster without being this super gimmicky guy who was burned in a fire by The Undertaker. And with the Drew Carey and Honky Tonk Man eliminations you also got to see Kane's knack for comedy so we sort of saw both of his good sides in this match. I don't think he ever looked better than he did on this night. Something like the Shield debut match might be a better match, but he isn't the #1 reason why that match is so good. Gonna watch this again tonight.

Status

Edge/Eddie - It was refreshing to see a No DQ match in WWE where there wasn't a Spanish announcer table spot or crash through the security barrier spot
    Yeah, as much as I'm a big fan of Roman, I do find his (and by extension the rest of the Shield) no DQ matches to use the same spots again and again.

Evolution 8 man tag - I watched the match on the network and actually watched the start of that episode of Raw where Foley cut one final promo on Orton and announced that Cactus Jack was gonna be at Backlash. It got me so hyped I had to watch the Backlash match again and I'm certain that match will show up towards the end of this thread.
    That Backlash promo is one of his best. I'll go into more detail when that match pops up, but it's an unbelievable feud when you go back and watch it.

2001 Rumble - One of my favourite rumbles and never loses anything on the rewatch. I feel like this is Kane's best performance of his career; he was an unstoppable monster without being this super gimmicky guy who was burned in a fire by The Undertaker. And with the Drew Carey and Honky Tonk Man eliminations you also got to see Kane's knack for comedy so we sort of saw both of his good sides in this match. I don't think he ever looked better than he did on this night. Something like the Shield debut match might be a better match, but he isn't the #1 reason why that match is so good. Gonna watch this again tonight.
    Definitely the best Kane performance, can't really think of anything that comes close.

Status

Ugh, lost this review so apologies for a rushed and shitty review.
    WWE Tag Team Championships – 2 out of 3 Falls – Chris Benoit & Kurt Angle vs. Edge & Rey Mysterio – WWE SmackDown, 7th November 2002

Gg9Trr40ptA&fs=1" width="425" height="329">Gg9Trr40ptA&fs=1" />Gg9Trr40ptA">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg9Trr40ptA

Why I rated it #45

If you’re getting tired of me gushing over these guys, don’t worry, so am I. Thankfully we are nearly done with the exhausting and exhilarating SmackDown Six guys. Just one more after this (and zero prizes for guessing what that one might be). The big difference between this one and the No Mercy match is the 2 out of 3 falls stipulation, which allows the match to be paced differently.

It is largely the same as their No Mercy classic, but just different enough to stand out. The two of out three falls stipulation made for a series of four sprints rather than one long match. That has its pros and cons – the pro being obviously that the match is even faster than their already frantic No Mercy match. In my review for this match for the 30 Days of Rey Mysterio, I described this like a 2007 Briscoe Brothers match, with each fall having its own face-in-peril segment and finishing sequence. The con of this is that because the finishing stretches are split up into separate parts, it doesn’t hit the insane heights of the No Mercy match, which has one of the finest finishing stretches in WWE history. There are lots of great spots throughout but my favourite aspect of the match is Rey and Angle. They have some wonderful chemistry together, and their interactions with one another are once again fantastic.

If I had a complaint about this match, I think they could have been a lot more subtle about the dissension between Benoit and Angle. The finish to the third fall (the non-finish from the sunset flip) didn’t look too smooth. Other than that, absolutely no complaints and another feather in the cap of the SmackDown Six. It's a superb sequel to the No Mercy classic, and anyone that enjoyed that one will love this one for many of the same reasons.

Although it’s overshadowed by the No Mercy match, this one isn't one of those matches that is so overshadowed its forgotten. Instead it's very fondly remembered and considered one of the best SmackDown matches ever. Though the SmackDown Six have had a lot of quality matches, this and the Edge vs Eddie Guerrero match stand out as the most memorable TV matches they had.

Chris Benoit & Kurt Angle vs. Edge & Rey Mysterio – WWE No Mercy 2002
    Chris Benoit & Kurt Angle vs. Los Guerreros – WWE Rebellion 2002
    Chris Benoit & Kurt Angle vs. Edge & Rey Mysterio vs. Los Guerreros – WWE Survivor Series 2002

#44 Teaser:

There are three TV shows represented on this list. Raw, SmackDown and ...

Thread Information