Thread: Funny Ways Life Helps You Out

Status

Funny Ways Life Helps You Out

You ever have a moment in life where something random happens that ends up indirectly giving a huge break?

Like today for example. It's garbage day, only on Thursdays is garbage day. I had just gotten home from work, and I park my car on the street.

I parked my car and went inside. I wouldn't have gone out yo my car until tomorrow morning when I went to work again. So, the garbage man knocks on my door. Apparently I was parked farther back than usual and he couldn't get his truck around the corner. He asked me to move my car...

When I went out to start my car, I noticed...my GPS was still plugged in. I had forgotten to unplug it. My weak car battery would've surely been dead by the time I left for work the next morning.

These kind of crazy random things happen from time to time. Basically life/god's way of giving us a little nudge and a helping hand.

Any one have any similar stories?

Status

Re: Funny Ways Life Helps You Out

21 years ago I dated a woman. Then we stopped dating. 9 months later she gave birth to my son Sully.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus Truth View Post
    FUCK THE NAZIS. Fuck them, the alt-right, and those white supremacy Confederate-flag wanking babies who are so angry because life's not fair and brown-skinned human beings want to sit at the table. Fuck these Tiki-torch, polo-wearing hatemongers for believing that they're any better than anybody else. And a double dose of "Fuck you" to ANYONE who buys into this garbage of a centralized "white culture" because such a thing DOES NOT EXIST NOR EVER HAS. And while anybody who punches one of these lowlifes should be punished as the law dictates, I sure as hell am not going to feel sorry for these fuckers if their lives become a series of perpetual punches. When you spew hate, what the fuck do you expect?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post
    21 years ago I dated a woman. Then we stopped dating. 9 months later she gave birth to my son Sully.
    You still owe her 18 years of child support. You can send it to my paypal.

Status

Statute Of Limitations says you can suck my dick, son.
    Last edited by Jiggy; 07-20-2017 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus Truth View Post
    FUCK THE NAZIS. Fuck them, the alt-right, and those white supremacy Confederate-flag wanking babies who are so angry because life's not fair and brown-skinned human beings want to sit at the table. Fuck these Tiki-torch, polo-wearing hatemongers for believing that they're any better than anybody else. And a double dose of "Fuck you" to ANYONE who buys into this garbage of a centralized "white culture" because such a thing DOES NOT EXIST NOR EVER HAS. And while anybody who punches one of these lowlifes should be punished as the law dictates, I sure as hell am not going to feel sorry for these fuckers if their lives become a series of perpetual punches. When you spew hate, what the fuck do you expect?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post
    Statute Of Limitations says you can suck my dick, son.
    We'll let Judge Judy decide that. Right after we show up on Maury.

Honestly though you being my dad makes a lot of sense. I finally understand why I have webbed toes.

Thread Information