Thread: Ground Zero Season One: Episode 6

Future Endeavoured

Status

Ground Zero Season One: Episode 6

Ground Zero Season One: Episode 6

We are outside tonight as the fireworks go off. It's a beautiful night and the crowd is excited. Two people are going home tonight on Ground Zero. 12 contestants remain at the start of the show, but who will be left when it's all said and done?

Host Dave Sullivan bursts through the entrance stage and struts down the ramp dressed to the nines in an expensive looking suit and a black tie. He gets a mixed reaction from the small live crowd as he makes his way into the ring.

Dave Sullivan: WELCOME TO EPISODE SIX OF GROUND ZERO! We are officially through five episodes...starting tonight we have five more to go. And if you thought the first half was good, the second half is only going to get better.

And to prove that to you...I am going to eliminate one person...RIGHT NOW.

I am going to eliminate the contestant I think brings the least to the table. They have had five weeks to prove themselves. So please, would all the contestants make their way out here?

Slowly, all 12 remaining contestants make their way to the top of the ramp and all stand in a line.

Dave Sullivan: RamJam...tell me why you should stay tonight...what because you bit somebody's ear off? What about you Chang Hoi Sun? What exactly have you done? I'm not going to lie, some of you guys really don't deserve to still be here.

But I have one person in particular who I don't think has put up much of a fight at all. They are hogging a spot from somebody else, and I won't put up with it any longer.

...Sam Donovan. You are a school teacher, and probably a very good one. But you a very clearly not a wrestler. I am sorry, pack up your bags and leave the arena.

Sam looks very upset as Dave gets a mixed reaction from the crowd. The school teacher slowly makes his way to the back as the other 11 contestants look relieved.

Dave Sullivan: As for the rest of you...you're not off the hook. I am going to pick the next four weakest competitors, and you will all fight in a fatal fourway match. Tommy Morris, RamJam, Ralph Maddox, and Luke Turner...get ready to fight tonight because one of you will be going with Sam on the bus home.

Oh, and one more thing...this is going to be a NO DQ match. Anything goes.

The crowd goes crazy as Dave exits the ring and we go to commercial.

*Commercial Break*
    Last edited by Sully; 07-19-2017 at 08:31 PM.

Future Endeavoured

Status

Re: Ground Zero Season One: Episode 6

James Blake vs Daiquan Andrews

The bell rings and Daiquan clotheslines Blake right away. Blake is slow to get up, but when he does he gets another clothesline from Daiquan. Daiquan picks up Blake by the hair, and throws him right into the turnbuckle.

Andrews goes to kick Blake in the gut, but Blake grabs his foot and pushes him backwards to the mat. James Blake jumps on Daiquan and starts pounding away.

The two roll out of the ring and to the floor outside.

Blake throws Andrews right onto the commentator's table, knocking everything off with him.

Cris Collinsworth: Aw what the hell!

Blake throws Andrews back into the ring. He goes to pin Andrews, but Andrews pokes him in the eye, and then gives him an uppercut straight to the jaw.

Daiquan is pissed now, he stomps stomping away at the arms of James Blake. Then the knees, just picking apart his opponent.

Finally Daiquan picks up James Blake, and gives him a crushing DDT.

Blake looks out cold as Daiquan starts to get cocky. The crowd begins to boo as Daiquan gives them all the finger...

...Suddenly the crowd is cheering out of nowhere. Daiquan turns his head and sees his old friend now enemy Tyrone Johnson running down the ramp. Daiquan squares up and gets ready for a fight, but Tyrone stops right before the ring!

He stares Daiquan down, when suddenly James Blake comes from behind with a roll up!

1!

2!

3!

Winner: James Blake
    Gus Johnson: Tyrone just costed Daiquan the match!

Cris Collinsworth: Well Gus you know he had that one coming from last week, huh? Daiquan betrayed his own best friend.

Gus Johnson: This has got to stop before things get out of hand.

Cris Collinsworth: Stop? This is the biggest feud of Ground Zero. I want to see these two fight!

Future Endeavoured

Status

Dave Sullivan is sitting in his backstage office and talking on his cell phone.

Dave Sullivan: Yeah I understand but we just don't have the budget for that. Do you know how much it got for me to get those fireworks at the beginning of the show? ...What? Get rid of the fireworks? Are you out of your mi-

Dave stops and looks over off camera to the other side of the room. What he is looking at cannot be seen.

Dave Sullivan: You know what...I'm gonna have to call you back.

Dave hangs up the phone, as the camera pans over to the other side of the room...

Revealing eliminated contestant Sam Donovan holding a gun to Dave's face.

Dave Sullivan: I knew you weren't a damn school teacher.

Sam Donovan: Look you son of a bitch. I have a job to do, and I am not going to let you ruin it. I have to get into the FWA. It is mission critical that I get on that FWA roster. Somebody involved in that organization needs to be taken out, and it needs to be done quietly. I will not have you blow my entire mission by eliminating me. That is not going to happen...

Here
    IS what will happen. You are going to get me back on the show, and you are going to help me win. Then when we get to the FWA, you are going to help me find who I need to find.

Dave Sullivan: Pfft, and what makes you think I am going to do any of that?

Sam Donovan throws a file on Dave's desk.

Sam Donovan: A few years ago you were suspected of several murders, but those charges were thrown out due to lack of evidence. Well right there in that file is the evidence, and it is going to go straight to the district attorney.

Dave Sullivan: You're a goddamn son of a bitch.

Sam Donovan: I am going to win this show. You better make sure of it.

Dave Sullivan: I can't...I can't just let you back on. You're going to have to earn it. Look, I'll set up the match. Please, just get the hell out of my office.

Sam Donovan: Make the right decision, Mr. Sullivan.

Future Endeavoured

Status

Tyrone Johnson vs Jack Harris

The bell rings and the two grapple in the ring. The Navy Seal Harris gets Tyrone in a hold that he can't get out of, but James Hughes coaches him through it. Coach Mac Michaud is trying to coach Jack Harris too, but Harris is listening to nothing Michaud has to say.

The two both slam each other into the ground, but the way Harris fell was way more awkward. He rolls off of Tyrone, but Johnson jumps on him like a thug. Johnson starts pounding away at Harris' face.

Harris however knees Johnson in the gut, and goes for a pin. 1...2...

But Johnson kicks out.

Both men get up quickly. Harris goes for a strong right hook, but Johnson ducks and hits a large punch himself.

Harris is sent to the ground. Johnson waits and stalks him as Harris is making his way to his feet. Johnson goes for a SPEAR, but Harris gets out of the way!

Johnson ends up going shoulder first into the metal turnbuckle. Johnson screams in pain, as Harris grabs him by that very shoulder and puts him in a submission.

Johnson is about to tap, but he somehow is able to grab the rope. Harris is angry now, he picks up Johnson and he throws him out of the ring. Tyrone lands right on that bad shoulder. The ref starts to count, but Harris isn't waiting. He goes and grabs a steel chair from outside and takes it back in the ring with him.

The ref is having none of that. The ref starts arguing with Harris, trying to take the chair away.

When all of a sudden, Daiquan Andrews jumps over the security barricade! He grabs Johnson, and throws him shoulder first into the steel steps. And then he throws him into the ring!

The ref sees none of it as Daiquan disappears into the crowd. Harris throws away the chair and goes for the pin!

1!

2!

3!

Winner: Jack Harris

Gus Johnson: So Daiquan gets his revenge from earlier tonight, and now has costed Tyrone Johnson his match!

Cris Collinsworth: I love this feud! These two childhood best friends are tearing at each other's throats. Daiquan is right though, there can only be one winner.

Future Endeavoured

Status

Gus Johnson: So during the break we got some pretty big news. Sam Donovan is apparently replacing RamJam in tonights fatal four way match.

Cris Collinsworth: Apparently now the fatal 4 way is actually an elimination style match. The first two people to be pinned will be eliminated from the show.

Gus Johnson: Sam is going to replace Ralph Maddox in the match. Maddox will instead be competing in our upcoming tag team match

Cris Collinsworth: Honestly Gus I like this better. It gives Sam a chance to defend himself, instead of being eliminated on the spot.

Gus Johnson: Ralph Maddox is getting a break though, he doesn't have any threat of elimination at all tonight. Well, we'll see how he does in this match.

Ralph Maddox (Team Broc) and Dan Dulaney (Team Broc) vs Tanner Gaskil (Team James) and Chang Hoi Sun (Team Mac)

The match starts out pretty even with Dan Duaney and Chang Hoi Sun. Those two went at it before, and they are very evenly matched. ]

Eventually, Chang tags in Tanner Gaskil.

So it becomes the cop versus the EMT.

An exhausted Dan Dulaney starts losing steam, and he tags his fresh partner Maddox in.

Maddox runs towards Tanner, but Tanner grabs him! He puts him in some hold, it looks like he is giving him the Heimlich maneuver!

He gives him a reverse spine buster!

Gaskil pins Ralph Maddox!

1!

2!

3!

Winners: Tanner Gaskil (Team James) and Chang Hoi Sun (Team Mac)

*Commercial Break*

Dave is in his office talking on his phone again...

Dave Sullivan: Look I don't care what you do with the puppies, just make sure the ballons are all where they're supposed to be do you under-

Oh son of a bitch not again.

What the hell do you want?

Tyrone Johnson has bursted into Dave's office.

Tyrone Johnson: You gotta do somethin bout Daiquan man. He is ruining this show.

Dave Sullivan: I have to do something? Look he is your friend. I came to Paterson that day to recruit you, and only you. You're the one that said you weren't coming on unless Daiquan was with you. So guess what chief, this is on you.

Tyrone Johnson: Daiquan and I have never fought like this before. He is out of control...I just want us to work together.

Dave Sullivan: Wake up Tyrone. That isn't going to happen. Daiquan said it himself, there is only one winner. You try to play nice then the winner is going to be him and not you.

Tyrone Johnson: Then let me fight him...let me beat some sense into him.

Dave Sullivan: Fine. If it gets you out of my hair then fine. Next week it's the two thug boys from Paterson going one on one.

Tyrone Johnson: Bout time. Thank you...

Dave Sullivan: Yeah yeah whatever, now get out of my office.

Future Endeavoured

Status

Gus Johnson: Well fans it is time for our main event. A fatal four way elimination match. First two people pinned will be eliminated from Ground Zero on the spot.

Cris Collinsworth: Earlier Sam Donovan was apparently eliminated by Dave Sullivan, but that decision has been reversed. He is now fighting for his spot on the show tonight along with three other contestants.

Gus Johnson: If Sam gets pinned though, he is done for good.

Sam Donovan (Team Chris) vs Luke Turner (Team James) vs RamJam (Team Broc) vs Tommy Morris (Team James) in a Fatal Four Way Elimination Match

The bell rings, and the two men from Team James immediately team up with each other. They both target Sam Donovan. They think Sam was rightfully eliminated earlier in the night and it is unfair that he is being given a second chance.

RamJam however has other plans. He takes the ticket scalper Luke Turner, and throws him out of the ring. He then takes the Boston lawyer Tommy Morris, and throws him right into the turnbuckle.

RamJam turns around, but Donovan is right there! He kicks RamJam in the gut, and then throws him out of the ring.

Tommy Morris, still in the turnbuckle, tries to make a move. But Sam picks him up and gives him a huge spinebuster. And just like that Donovan is going for the pin!

1!

2!

3!

TOMMY MORRIS (TEAM JAMES) HAS BEEN ELIMINATED FROM GROUND ZERO.

RamJam throws Luke Turner, now with now team partner, back in the ring. But Sam launches himself off the ropes and to the outside onto RamJam!

Sam and RamJam begin to go at each other. Sam and RamJam, what a fun combination of words. Try saying those two names ten times real fast.

RamJam is getting really killer clown aggressive on Sam, but Sam is dodging all of RamJam's moves. That's only making RamJam angrier. Finally RamJam charges at Donovan, but Donovan grabs RamJam and throws him over the security barrier and into the crowd.

Donovan then reenters the ring. Turner gets up ready to fight, but Donovan gives him several quick round house kicks to the chest and finishes it off with a huge elbow to the head! Turner is out cold.

Donovan goes for the pin!

1!

2!

3!

LUKE TURNER (TEAM JAMES) HAS BEEN ELIMINATED FROM GROUND ZERO.

Right after, RamJam is counted out by the referee. Fortunately for him there have already been two eliminations, so RamJam is safe on the show. However, that makes the winner...

Winner: Sam Donovan

Gus Johnson: Sam has earned his way back on the show! He has survived!

Cris Collinsworth: Man he looked like a whole different warrior out there than before. Are you sure he's a school teacher?

Gus Johnson: More amazingly is Team James entered the night with four contestants, and now they are down to two just like that.

Cris Collinsworth: How the hell do you go into a fatal four way match having a partner and both of ya end up getting eliminated? That's just sad.

Gus Johnson: So Team Broc is now the only team left with four contestants. Team Chris, Team Mac, and Team James now all have just two.

Cris Collinsworth: Yeah, that's got to put a big target on the backs of Team Broc members.

Gus Johnson: Well folks that's all we have for you tonight! We are down to just ten contestants. Tune in next week to see a match that has been weeks in the making...Tyrone Johnson...going up against his childhood friend turned rival Daiquan Andrews. Who will win?

End Show.

Thread Information