Donny and Ronny Ford

Name*: Ronny "Bio-Deisel" Ford
    Nickname: Bio-Deisel, Renegade, Monster Truck, Ram
    Date of Birth*: 4/6/1992
    Place of Birth: Dearborn Heights, Michigan
    Currently Residing*: Dearborn Heights, Michigan
    Height*: (In foot and inches) 6'4"
    Weight*: (In lbs) 260lbs
    Gimmick*: Young upstarts with his brother Donny Ford. (Who will post below my app when he's ready)
    Disposition*: Babyface

Wrestling Style*: (Hardcore, Technical etc.) Power Wrestler uses height and weight to his advantage he's also learning how to record a decent promo but his older brother Donny Ford has the wrestling background and has developed into the one to watch for.

Wrestling Abilities*: (Rank from 1-5, 1 being your best) Speed, Technical, Power, Brawling, Charisma.

1: Brawling
    2: Power
    3: Charisma
    4: Technical
    5: Speed

Signature Taunts/Poses: Running his thumb across his throat in a cutting motion to show it's time for his finisher.
    Catchphrase: "Motor City Titans are here to raise hell!"
    Entrance theme: Sabotage by Beastie Boys

Basic Moves*: Slams, Drivers, Powerbombs, Clotheslines along with Suplexes is what he's most proficient at.
    Signature Strike Moves*: Same.
    Signature Submission Move*: None he's not proficient with submission wrestling at all yet.
    Regular Finishing Move*: (One only)
    (In 1 on 1 match) Jackknife Powerbomb
    (In Tag Team with Donny) Jackknife Powerbomb while Donny climbs to the top rope and finishes off with a twisting moon sault.

Previous Experience (If any): They've toured the Indy Circut but CWA is their first big break and they're looking to make the most of it.

Injury History (If any):

Shoulder injury from when he was a Defensive Back in High School Football it occasionally will bother him by coming out of the socket but it motivates him to push through it on adrenaline and transfer the pain he feels onto others.

Name of character representative*:
    Check this list to see what reps are taken: http://wrestlingclique.com/general-i...post2103133294
    Picture*: Eddie Kingston
    (Donny will be using Adam Page and our manager is Mariah Moore)

Promo*: (It doesn't have to be long, but you do need to write something.) Will be written with my friend Josh we'll get it posted ASAP.

Manager*: Yes
    Manager Name: Mariah Moore
    Manager Date of Birth: 5/11/96
    Manager Gimmick: Valet/Girlfriend
    Manager Disposition: Babyface

Link: http://i.cubeupload.com/rZJPwb.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Smiling Politely

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Donny and Ronny Ford

This looks great, always good to see more tag teams join up. Looking forward to seeing your buddy's sign up, nice picture bases by the way with both Hangman Page and Eddie Kingston.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Name: Donny Ford

Nicknames: "Fast Lane"

DoB: 3/4/1990

Place of birth: Greenville, S.C.

Currently resides: Dearborn Heights, Michigan

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 185

Gimmick:Young rebel upstarts hungry for glory, along with his younger brother Ronny.

Disposition: Babyface

Wrestling Style: Charismatic high flying spot monkey. Uses speed and agility along with a silver tongue and quick wit to outmatch opponents.

Wrestling Abilities:

1:Speed
    2:Charisma
    3:Technical
    4:Brawling
    5 Power

Signature Taunts/ Poses: With a downed opponent, stares into the crowd. draws his thumb across his throat and then raises both arms in the air before ascending the ropes.
    Catchphrase:"Roll Titans Roll"
    Entrance Theme: Sabotage- Beastie Boys

Basic Moves: Running High Knee. Bulldog out of the corner. Tornado DDT. Missile Drop Kick

Signature Move: 720 DDT

Finishing Move: Twisting Moonsault

Previous Experience (If any): They've toured the Indy Circut but CWA is their first big break and they're looking to make the most of it.

Injury History: Multiple Concussions, shattered left eye socket

Character Representative: Adam Page

Promo: to follow. being written up as i type.

Manager*: Yes
    Manager Name: Mariah Moore
    Manager Date of Birth: 5/11/96
    Manager Gimmick: Valet/Girlfriend
    Manager Disposition: Babyface

Curtain Jerker

Status

Initial Promo:

Outside of a small brownstone apartment in Dearborn Heights, Michigan, a news van has pulled up and a small crew hovers around an absurdly tanned man with hair like cornsilk.

The newsman approaches the two young men that reside at the home.

"Hi are you Ronny?"

"No I'm Donny.", the young man motions to his brother standing near him. "He's Ronny."

"Ok well we're gonna start with the eldest then. Stan can you get a close up of the big guy there. We'll start with him..."

"I'm the eldest actually..."

"Sure, sure....Stan make sure you get us both in frame."

Donny watches as the newsman wraps up interviewing his brother. He wanted to feel annoyed and mildly insulted by the news man, but was just too elated over finally breaking into CWA. This was their shot and he was damned if he woul let any orange skinned ponce ruin the moment for him.

"Ok Donny just gonna ask a couple questions then we'll wrap this up. Alright ready? Hit it Stan."

For a second it felt to Donny like all the wind had been sucked out of the world. His vision skewed to a pinpoint and he felt like he was seating bullets. He saw the light of the camera flip on and for moment felt like a deer staring down a Mack Truck.

"Donny?"

Donny thought for a moment about how it was going to be on a big stage in an arena full of screaming fans. Then he remembered that last fight his mom had had with his dad before they left. He remembered the bruises and the trickle of blood from her nose. He thought about all the struggles they faced after that. He knew he couldn't blow it now.

"Did you hear me, Donny?"

"With a mouth that big people on the international space station heard you Chester..."

"It's Chet actually..."

"Sure. Sure. So what did you want to know?"

"How does it feel to have come from such humble beginnings to now becoming the newest tag team on the CWA roster?"

"I'll tell you it feels better than you must feel after getting a spray tan and mani/petty at the salon, Chester. Gotta ask does Donald Trump's wig maker work for you too?"

"Th-This is my own hai- Donny we have to wrap this up but do you have anything you want to say to the fans that have supported you or to the CWA locker room?"

"Yes Chester I do have something to say: We're coming straight outta Dearborn and the Titans are gonna roll right over you all!"

"You heard it hear first. The Titans are gonna roll. I'm Chest-Chet Hubetcha with channel 12 action news and this has been your Hometown Moment."

Chet has Stan cut the tape and turns back to Donny.

"You ever disrespect me on live T.V. again and I'll....."

"Write a strongly worded letter? Call my mommy?? How bout you go suck down a strawberry daquerie and keep on pretending you're relevant, Chester?"

Chet's face turns beat red and he abruptly walks away, climbing back into his news van. Ronny walks over as they pull away.

"So how do you think it went Don?"

"I think we've arrived little bro. I think we've arrived"

Curtain Jerker

Status

My Promo:

Outside of a small brownstone apartment in Dearborn Heights, Michigan, a news van has pulled up and a small crew hovers around an absurdly tanned man with hair like cornsilk.

The newsman approaches the house as a blue pickup truck parks in the driveway. Chet approaches the two young men as they step out of their pickup truck.

"Hi, are you Ronny?"

"No, I'm Donny.", the young man motions to his brother standing near him. "He's Ronny."

"Ok well, we're gonna start with the younger one then. Stan can you get a close up of the big guy there. We'll start with him."

The camera crew gives the countdown ("Ready in 5..4..3..." then shows two fingers then one finger then points to Chet Hubetcha.)

"Welcome to WBCA Action News 12 we're here in Dearborn Heights with two local pillars of the community who have.."

Ronny interrupts Chet Hubetcha

"Hey this doesn't have to do with us Toilet Papering City Hall does it? We paid our time for that."

Chet is clearly upset Ronny interrupted him but he smiles and continues on.

"As I was saying we're here with two pillars of the community Ronny and Donny Ford. Now, Ronny, we're here because you recently signed contracts to wrestle for Clique Wrestling Alliance and you will be seen in millions of homes across this country."

Ronny smiles

"Well, we've been putting in a lot of hard work on the Independent scene making chicken feed and not even earning enough to cover travel expenses it's nice to finally be getting paid a decent wage to do what we love."

Chet Hubetcha smiles as his pearly white teeth show to the camera.

"Growing up in Dearborn Heights hasn't exactly been easy though has it? You've had your own troubles starting when your mother was pregnant with you and her husband used to strike her. Your mother took you and your big brother to a battered woman's shelter to get out of the unhealthy relationship and after that, you moved from home to home including living on the streets of Dearborn at times due to the financial hardship of a mother raising two children all on her own."

Ronny nods in agreement.

"It hasn't been easy but our mother's sacrifice has brought me and my brother together and we are best friends on top of being best brothers."

Chet nods but continues on.

"That hasn't been the only challenge you two have faced though has it? Shortly before you were to graduate High School the Big 3 shut down a lot of factories in and around Detroit and your mother lost her union job and benefits over that loss didn't she? You both had to drop out of High School and go to work to support your own mother, didn't you? Even now the odds are against you guys as your mom is battling Stage 3 Brain Cancer and is undergoing Chemotherapy is she not?"

Ronny looks at Chet Hubetcha

"Yes, we have had to overcome struggles and obstacles at every turn but we've become a closer family because of it. I know that we have a future in wrestling and I know our mom will kick cancers ass while we kick Wrestlers asses to help pay for the medical bills and for everything else. Now if you'll excuse me I feel the need to break something and I doubt very much that you want it to be your neck."

Thread Information