Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 161 to 176 of 176

Thread: 2017/2018 Fantrax Premiership Discussion Thread

  1. #161
    People's Champion
    Sykotic's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,343
    Rep Power
    95278

    Re: 2017/2018 Fantrax Premiership Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Valencia can get fucked killing my game with Simmo that early.
    Sure?

  2. #162
    Rebel Heart

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    30,138
    Rep Power
    673733
      Country                    England

    Re: 2017/2018 Fantrax Premiership Discussion Thread

    I had little faith in Stoke mustering that many shots on target

  3. #163
    But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    12,106
    Rep Power
    78993

    Re: 2017/2018 Fantrax Premiership Discussion Thread

    Hoping I've found my Cuntinho replacement in Theo LOLcott.

    Simmo not beating Ed this weekend was disappointing. A Simmo win there and me beating Ed this week would have made things a little more interesting. Qualification still as long a shot as ever right now.

    And he scores goals...!




  4. #164
    When the black man talkin
    Shock's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    18,559
    Rep Power
    354146

    Re: 2017/2018 Fantrax Premiership Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PS View Post
    Hoping I've found my Cuntinho replacement in Theo LOLcott.

    Simmo not beating Ed this weekend was disappointing. A Simmo win there and me beating Ed this week would have made things a little more interesting. Qualification still as long a shot as ever right now.
    I've done the same thing in our league. Trust Walcott to be my 3rd striker over Hernandez or Benteke.

    Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

  5. #165
    People's Champion
    Sykotic's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,343
    Rep Power
    95278

    Re: 2017/2018 Fantrax Premiership Discussion Thread

    Whereas I can't even give Richarlison game time. Although Simmo has the biggest collection of attackers in our league thanks to the luck of the supplemental draft.

  6. #166
    Rebel Heart

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    30,138
    Rep Power
    673733
      Country                    England

    Re: 2017/2018 Fantrax Premiership Discussion Thread

    Can’t wait for Nash to get first pick in the jan draft.

  7. #167
    People's Champion
    Sykotic's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,343
    Rep Power
    95278

    Re: 2017/2018 Fantrax Premiership Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Can’t wait for Nash to get first pick in the jan draft.
    He can’t. It’s reverse league position.

  8. #168
    When the black man talkin
    Shock's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    18,559
    Rep Power
    354146

    Re: 2017/2018 Fantrax Premiership Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sykotic View Post
    He can’t. It’s reverse league position.
    Ah ffs, I wanted some of that Aubameyang

  9. #169
    People's Champion
    Sykotic's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,343
    Rep Power
    95278

    Re: 2017/2018 Fantrax Premiership Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Ah ffs, I wanted some of that Aubameyang
    Blame Nash for wanting to 'even' things out. It's like the Premier League giving Swansea £200m to spend and Manchester City £10m.

  10. #170
    But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    12,106
    Rep Power
    78993

    Re: 2017/2018 Fantrax Premiership Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sykotic View Post
    He can’t. It’s reverse league position.
    This is the only reason why I decided to lose a few games this season

    And he scores goals...!




  11. #171
    Scoundrel
    Regal or Riot's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Poole, England
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    22649
      Country                    England

    Re: 2017/2018 Fantrax Premiership Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PS View Post
    This is the only reason why I decided to lose a few games this season
    Likewise.

  12. #172
    GMT Baby

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    44130

    Re: 2017/2018 Fantrax Premiership Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sykotic View Post
    Whereas I can't even give Richarlison game time. Although Simmo has the biggest collection of attackers in our league thanks to the luck of the supplemental draft.
    Lol suck a dick you could’ve drafted Vardy or Sterling before I took them and I claimed Wilson as a free agent. Getting Morata was good luck but it’s the first decent draft position I have had in 3 years.

    Also upa swans, you Jack bastards!



  13. #173
    GMT Baby

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    44130

    Re: 2017/2018 Fantrax Premiership Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sykotic View Post
    Blame Nash for wanting to 'even' things out. It's like the Premier League giving Swansea £200m to spend and Manchester City £10m.

    Agreed, of all Nash’s absurd dictatorial decisions that is the worst, especially now we have promotions/relegations. It also seems to go directly against the kind of person he is.



  14. #174
    People's Champion
    Sykotic's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,343
    Rep Power
    95278

    Re: 2017/2018 Fantrax Premiership Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Simmo View Post
    Lol suck a dick you could’ve drafted Vardy or Sterling before I took them and I claimed Wilson as a free agent. Getting Morata was good luck but it’s the first decent draft position I have had in 3 years.

    Also upa swans, you Jack bastards!
    Just count your chickens your benefitting from attackers being midfielders.

    Hoping I got some midfield reinforcement with Mkhitaryan move. Also looking to ship out some players in the next week or so.

  15. #175
    But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    12,106
    Rep Power
    78993

    Re: 2017/2018 Fantrax Premiership Discussion Thread

    I hate Fantrax so much this year.

    Drop JVert last minute for Coleman, lose by a point.

    And he scores goals...!




  16. #176
    People's Champion
    Sykotic's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,343
    Rep Power
    95278

    Re: 2017/2018 Fantrax Premiership Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PS View Post
    I hate Fantrax so much this year.

    Drop JVert last minute for Coleman, lose by a point.
    I pulled Trippier for Cedric too. Was relieved you took Vertonghen out.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •