View Poll Results: Who has been the better wrestler?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • David Starr

2 28.57%
  • Kota Ibushi

5 71.43%

Thread: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2017 2nd Round - David Starr Vs Kota Ibushi

For A Better WC

Status
      Country                    England

WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2017 2nd Round - David Starr Vs Kota Ibushi

~~~DAVID STARR~~~

~~~KOTA IBUSHI~~~

Scumbag Role Model

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.
      Country                    United States

Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2017 2nd Round - David Starr Vs Kota Ibushi

David Starr. Ibushi ruled the CWC and had one of Okada's better matches, and it doesn't help that this comes before the G1, but Starr gets better and better and shines in every independent he gets an opportunity to work in. Starr is incredible. I hope he keeps pushing in this tournament.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

The Cult of Mayu Iwatani

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

The only exposure I've had with David Starr was the 16 caret gold shows so I can't only base him on that but maybe next year. Ibushi had an amazing cwc, and alright run with tiger mask but he had a fantastic match with okada and his recent naito match in the g1 was AMAZING. The golden star gets my vote

[Blank Space]

Status
      Country                    UK

I can't claim to have watched more than 5 matches from either guy. It's basically Ibushi's CWC run vs. Starr's SSS'17 weekend for me, and Starr was entertaining as fuck then. But Ibushi was on another level.

For A Better WC

Status
      Country                    England

Fuck it voted Golden Star because Ibushi against Naito yesterday reminded me he's an elite wrestler and that it doesn't matter if I only get a handful of MOTYC from Ibushi in a calendar year, Starr hasn't produced one yet as harsh as that sounds. David Starr is great and is having a really good 2017, but Kota Ibushi is the one making history. Years from now I don't think I'll be looking up Starr Vs Riddle or Starr Vs ZSJ, but I'll be looking up Kota's matches in the CWC and G1.
    Last edited by Ed; 07-18-2017 at 08:39 AM.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Fuck it voted Golden Starr because Ibushi against Naito yesterday reminded me he's an elite wrestler and that it doesn't matter if I only get a handful of MOTYC from Ibushi in a calendar year, Starr hasn't produced one yet as harsh as that sounds. David Starr is great and is having a really good 2017, but Kota Ibushi is the one making history. Years from now I don't think I'll be looking up Starr Vs Riddle or Starr Vs ZSJ, but I'll be looking up Kota's matches in the CWC and G1.
    Ftfy.

Not seen enough of Starr to vote but Kota Ibushi is, simply, sensational. There's definitely no one like him in wrestling.
    ----

----

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:

Thread Information