View Poll Results: Who has been the better wrestler?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • AJ Styles

7 50.00%
  • Hiromu Takahashi

7 50.00%

Thread: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2017 2nd Round - AJ Styles Vs Hiromu Takahashi

Admin in Lockdown

Status
      Country                    England

WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2017 2nd Round - AJ Styles Vs Hiromu Takahashi

~~~AJ STYLES~~~

~~~HIROMU TAKAHASHI~~~

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2017 2nd Round - AJ Styles Vs Hiromu Takahashi

Well fuck me. Hiromu's getting all the tough draws. Arguably the best in the WWE vs arguably the best in New Japan.

You know what, I'm going to go Hiromu because I think he's going to get squashed and that won't do him any justice. He's completely turned the juniors division around and has had some of my favorite performances on the year. AJ's got a good WWE title reign to his name, but Hiromu had a better Jr's title reign. I won't be upset if AJ goes over here because it's a result that kind of makes sense (unlike current Aries over current Roman)
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2017 2nd Round - AJ Styles Vs Hiromu Takahashi

Haven't seen much of aj since my wwe hiatus. The only matches I've seen of his are the John cena match at the rumble which I disliked. Dissapointed by styles this year compared to the rest of his career. Himoru Takahashi, hmm mm what can you say? amazing matches, character, mannerisms. Just amazing, he reutilised the junior division, he revitalised KUSHIDA's run as the ace of the juniors. That's special.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Fuck

This is difficult. On one side Hiromu has been incredible in almost all the top level outings I've seen him in and easily one of the best workers going right now despite his age.

On the other side AJ styles was arguably the 2016 wrestler of the year for the WWE and so far in 2017 had a great match with Cena at the Rumble and actually managed to create the MOTN with Shane at Wrestlemania (a match that was almost unanimously shat upon before it was even officially announced), that alone takes some skill

I may need to think about this one some more

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

One of the toughest ones but went for Hiromu at the end.

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang
    [06:01 PM]Dakstang
    :
    Yeah I guess you are right. And I only want to be Daddy to my own kids. Sorry.

Admin in Lockdown

Status

Watching AJ atm just makes me feel disappointed that it's not as great as 2016 AJ. Watching Hiromu in 2017 is a fucking delight. Easy choice for me, but hopefully working US title open challenge matches on SD could help bring AJ back around.

The Flow

Status

Fuck I hope Hiromu pulls off the upset

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang
    :

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Gonna have to think about this a little bit, I think.

Established Veteran

Status

He's The Champ That Runs The Camp, The Face That Runs The Place. Styles has been a bright spot in an otherwise dark room over on SD. While we've waited for WWE to let Nakamura loose, make up their mind with Corbin, Orton, and Mahal, screw up the womens division, tag division, and be pretty inconsistent imo, Styles has been an anchor over there delivering above and beyond his peers.
    Too Weird To Live, To Rare To Die

The Flow

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Game Rage View Post
    He's The Champ That Runs The Camp, The Face That Runs The Place. Styles has been a bright spot in an otherwise dark room over on SD. While we've waited for WWE to let Nakamura loose, make up their mind with Corbin, Orton, and Mahal, screw up the womens division, tag division, and be pretty inconsistent imo, Styles has been an anchor over there delivering above and beyond his peers.
    But Hiromu Takahashi is Hiromu Takahashi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Game Rage once tried to argue that Adam Rose was good.

But a tie seems appropriate though Hiromu has been better recently.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    Game Rage once tried to argue that Adam Rose was good.

But a tie seems appropriate though Hiromu has been better recently.
    Tbf Rose was pretty good at being terrible and beating up his wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask Fuji|2020 Movie Log

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Status

yeah don't be a lemon Nicky

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by RyuShake Taguchi View Post
    yeah don't be a lemon Nicky
    I mean he is better than most Joshi I'll give him that
    -------
    Spoiler:

Status

now that's just mean.

but i would hope so. Would be embarrassing if a 22 year vet was worse than most with under 5 years experience

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

his entrance was awesome and it's where we first got introduced to BRAUN

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Tying it up.

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    China

If it were 5 months ago it'd be AJ but his environment has crippled him in the Jinder era of SD. I think Hiromu is the choice based on his spectacular run this year.

Thread Information