Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OMB Presents WWE The New Era

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

OMB Presents WWE The New Era

This will be what I use for shows please wait till after I post I will run both.

RAW Rant & Talking Smack will be posted usually right after show as well.

SD Live will be given the Cruiserweight Division. (TBA)

Rosters

Spoiler:

• AJ Styles
    • Luke Gallows
    • Karl Anderson
    • Bray Wyatt
    • Seth Rollins
    • Brock Lesnar
    • The Miz
    • Kevin Owens
    • Chris Jericho
    • Roman Reigns
    • Finn Balor
    • Askua
    • Samoa Joe
    • Cesero
    • Bobby Roode
    • Charlotte
    • Shinsuke Nakamura
    • Alexa Bliss
    • Enzo Amore & Big Cass
    • Becky Lynch
    • The New Day
    • Dolph Ziggler
    • Sasha Banks
    • Summer Rae
    • Eva Marie
    • Emma
    • Bubba Ray Dudley
    • Undertaker
    • Heath Slater
    • Bo Dallas
    • The Uso's
    • ​Kane
    • Zack Ryder
    • Curtis Axel
    • BreezeZango

Spoiler:

• Dean Ambrose
    • John Cena
    • Randy Orton
    • Nikki Bella
    • Sami Zayn
    • American Alpha
    • Natayla
    • The Revival
    • The Colon's
    • Dana Brooke
    • Naomi
    • Sheamus
    • Big Show
    • Harper & Rowan
    • Carmella
    • Braun Strowman
    • Paige
    • Nia Jax
    • Alberto Del Rio ( injured)
    • Golden Truth
    • The Accession
    • D Von
    • Sin Cara
    • Vaudevillians
    • Mark Henry
    • Darren Young
    • Neville
    • Apollo Crews
    • Jack Swagger
    • Kalisto
    • Titus O'Neil
    • Alicia Fox
    • Baron Corbin

PPV Lineup
    Royal Rumble (both) Jan
    Elimination Chamber Feb
    Roadblock March
    WrestleMania April
    Payback May
    Extreme Rules May
    No Mercy June
    Battleground/International Incident July( next year)
    SummerSlam August
    Cyber Sunday September
    King Of The Ring September
    Money In The Bank October
    Hell In A Cell Nov
    Survivor Series Nov
    Day Of Reckoning Dec
    Backlash Dec

RAW Champions

Spoiler:

WWE Universal Champion AJ Styles
    WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz
    WWE RAW Tag Team Champions The New Day
    WWE RAW Women's Champion Charlotte

SD Live Champions

Spoiler:

WWE Champion Dean Ambrose
    WWE US Champion Rusev
    WWE SD Tag Team Champions ????
    WWE SD Women's Champion ???

Last edited by OMB; 08-04-2017 at 04:35 PM.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

OMB Presents WWE The New Era

Before we start the draft I got to say a few things. First off for the time being I will be running Raw and Smackdown Live as Hobbit is busy with workload so I wish him well and hope he is back soon. I will keep the rosters as we had them when we drafted and will go from there.
    Other then that is everyone ready?

The arena has a different feel tonight. We open up with the WWE Roster in the locker room minus a few guys who are either part timers or injured standing in the front watching on the big screen is WWE Champion Dean Ambrose. We look onto the tv and see that from two split screens enter two cars one white limo and a black SUV. Stephanie McMahon comes out of limo wearing a black business dress while from the SUV walks out Shane McMahon looking a bit more casual with his basketball shoes and a blue plaid shirt and black suit jacket. They see each other and pause for a second before Shane is hugged by Steph. Shane says are your ready for tonight because I am bringing this company back from the hole that you and your husband dug for it. Shane goes onto say that SD Live will be the place where guys and girls get the chances the deserve. He says that he was going to name Daniel Bryan as GM of SD Live but Daniel has decline stating he would like to be at home to start a family with Brie Bella and he respects that.

Steph: While that maybe very sweet of Daniel I would like to name the Raw GM!

When out from the limo walks out

[SPOILER][/SPOILER]

He shakes Shane's hand as Shane looks on dumbfounded.

Shane: Are you sure you really wanna work for my sister?

Foley: Is your sister a saint? No has she done some questionable things? Yes. That being said lets make things perfectly clear . I respect your sister I respect the fact that she is not scared to speak her mind and that she will do whatever it takes to help the WWE and the WWE Universe with that being said, we are equals and Steph will stand by my actions just as I will hers because we are a team. After I fall of Hell In A Cell , I was in the back and do you know who was the 1st person to check if I was ok? It wasn't my wife it wasn't your dad it wasn't Terry Funk or even Al Snow it was this little girl smiling at me even though I had a tooth in my news even though I was in so much pain this little girl cracked a joke told me she loved me and was glad I was ok . Do you know who that was? It was your sister it was Stephanie McMahon you see ever since then I have always had a place in my heart for her.

Stephanie looks on smiling holding back a few tears before hugging Mick she goes on to say that's why he's my GM he is honest he is kind. Shane looks on says alright and says he will name his GM later but for right now he is going to go back and do some prep work before the draft god luck. He shakes their hands and we see him go off towards the arena. Steph and Foley look on when Foley's phone rings and he answers . He can't seem to hear who he's talking to and tells Steph to go on and he will meet her as he is going to find a place to hear better.
    Last edited by OMB; 07-27-2017 at 12:44 AM.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Re: Hobbit & OMB Present WWE The New Era

We are back from break as Steph is walking out towards the arena. we are shown the WWE Universe and the stage for tonight's WWE Draft 2016. The stage itself looks like a Sports Draft stage with pictures all over of WWE Legends and Modern Day Stars amongst the area. We are shown a podium with two mics it says WWE Draft 2016 on it with RAW and SD Live colors . The right of the stage has two commentary tables with one saying RAW the other SD Live out walks Cole, Booker , and Corey Graves who wave to the crowd and then out comes Tom Phillips, JBL, and much to the applause from the fans is Renee Young. Finally out walks Byron Saxton and Jerry Lawler who will be hosting tonight's show as they walk to the podium.

Byron Saxton: Tonight we shall see the WWE Universe changed forever the landscape of the company will go places we have never seen but first I like to thank Los Angeles for the hosting of the draft. Now before we start King is going to go over the rules for tonight's draft .

King: Alright guys tonight rules are as followed.

20 picks will be made in total tonight with the rest being shown on WWE.com and network. 10 for RAW 10 for SD Live. The cruiserweights and the division will go to SD Live TJ Perkins though he is a champion will be with SD Live.

Champions such as WWE Champ Dean Ambrose , Rusev , Miz , The New Day, and Charlotte are able to be drafted and titles will go to place they are drafted.

Tag Teams and Stables can be selected together or can be selected by themselves again this is per the GM and Commissioner's choice.

A total of 10 NXT Superstars can be chosen tonight combined.

Both brands will have 10 mins to make the pick with each GM having to make its pick. If they can't make it in time the other brand will be given 2 picks.

We have all our rules so up next is the WWE Draft.
    Raw ​is on the clock!

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Even though Raw is on the clock we are shown the back with Steph looking for Mick Foley who we have not seen since the beginning of the show. Steph is going towards the back when we see her let out a scream. Foley is on the ground grabbing his hip in pain he is screaming in agony. Steph is calling for help saying get the EMT's she ask Mick what happen and he says I don't know but he is in to much pain to answer any questions right now. After a few moments we see paramedics show up and put Mick in the back he is taken out and production crew says she has a call she tells them to wait and they say its her dad. Steph calms herself down and answers saying hi daddy! Vince who we can hear through the phone tells her she still will need a GM. The timer on the creeping towards the 5 minute mark as Steph starts moving towards the arena stage.

Back on the stage the WWE Universe and Shane McMahon look stunned. You see Shane talking to crew trying to figure out what is going on while that is shown Shane starts to understand now that if she doesn't find a GM that he will get two picks at the start of draft. Steph walks out looking distraught clearly she is a wreck over the Foley incident and the timer is now towards 2 mins. She then looks around and says due to Foley being incapable of doing his job here tonight . He cant be our GM with that said I like to introduce you to our new Raw GM.

Spoiler:

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Spoiler:

Even though the WWE Universe and all on stage stand shock and in awe. Corey Graves stands up and seems to be puzzled. he says I'm the voice of Raw not the GM. Steph however looks at him and says I am giving you a shot here are you going to help me or not? Corey looks at her looks up at the time sees 1 min and shakes his head ok I am your guy. He walks to the stage and Steph mouths Thank You! She whispers a name to him and he smiles says that is a damn good pick.

With the 1st pick in the WWE Draft Raw selects!

Spoiler:

The Club ( AJ Styles , Luke Gallows , and Karl Anderson)

Spoiler:

The fans go nuts as backstage we see The Club mocking everyone going we are number 1. They too sweet as they make their way to the ring. AJ Styles music hits and out he is with The Club. A AJ Styles chant breaks out and you see AJ brush it off going damn right that's my name. They are given Raw Shirts and hats and pose with Steph and Corey to pictures. We hear the Raw team talk about how that is a steal of a pick for Steph and that Raw is looking good already. How AJ went from guy we never thought be in a WWE Ring to 1st pick of the night.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Shane looks on impressed says that's a really good pick but he says that's ok my wrestler is still on the board. He first like to thank the WWE Universe and the roster. He says first I like to bring out my GM. Shane has a huge grin says you guys are going to like this one. He says you may know them as one of the greatest tag teams of all time and may know them by different names to guys who built their careers off of Smackdown!

Spoiler:

The Rated R Superstar & Captain Charisma
    Edge & Christian

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Spoiler:

Out walks the former world champs and Smackdown heroes to a ovation only fitting our the tag team. They are wearing SD Live T shirts and are pumped to be the GM's or is it Co? They say Smackdown holds a dear place in their hearts as they made us the men we are today. That being said our first pick which reeks of awesomeness.

Smackdown Live's 1st pick and 2nd Overall Selection is

Spoiler:

WWE Champion Dean Ambrose
    Spoiler:

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

We go backstage to see the champ his head nodding and he walks out towards the arena. His music hits and out he walks with his title on his shoulder and his trademark leather jacket and jeans as he smiles holding the title in spite right in front of Steph. He goes to Shane & the Co GM's and begins to say whats up he grabs his t shirt and walks off. The Smackdown team likes the pick minus JBL who then admits its nice if the WWE Champion is on SD!

Just like that we got our first two picks for the rest I am just going to post them here one by one ( Taking forever to put up been doing this 2 hrs already)

Spoiler:

Bray Wyatt

Spoiler:

John Cena

Spoiler:

Seth Rollins

Spoiler:

Randy Orton

Spoiler:

Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman

Spoiler:

US Champion Rusev w/Lana

Spoiler:

IC Champ The Miz w/Maryse

Spoiler:

Sami Zayn

Spoiler:

Kevin Owens

Spoiler:

Nikki Bella

Spoiler:

Chris Jericho

Last edited by OMB; 07-17-2017 at 06:58 PM.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Spoiler:

Baron Corbin

Spoiler:

Roman Reigns

Spoiler:

Alberto Del Rio

Spoiler:

Finn Balor ( 1st NXT Star taken)

Spoiler:

Nia Jax (2nd NXT Star)

Spoiler:

Asuka (3rd NXT Star Taken)

Spoiler:

American Alpha (4th NXT Star Taken)

Spoiler:

Samoa Joe (5th NXT Star Taken)

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

RAW Selections from WWE.com

Cesero
    Bobby Roode
    Charlotte
    Shinsuke Nakamura
    Alexa Bliss
    Enzo Amore & Big Cass
    Becky Lynch
    The New Day
    Dolph Ziggler
    Sasha Banks
    Summer Rae
    Eva Marie
    Emma
    Bubba Ray Dudley
    Undertaker
    Heath Slater
    Bo Dallas
    The Uso's
    Titus O'Neil
    ​Kane
    Zack Ryder
    Curtis Axel
    BreezeZango

We see that raw selections on the board as Booker T and Cole talk some of the huge names that are on them such as Shinsuke , The Undertaker, Charlotte Sasha and Bobby Roode. Cole goes onto say don't forget about The Uso's and Enzo & Cass. They feel that they have won the draft.
    Smackdown Live Selections

Natayla
    The Revival
    The Colon's
    Dana Brooke
    Naomi
    Sheamus
    Big Show
    Harper & Rowan
    Carmella
    Golden Truth
    The Accession
    D Von
    Sin Cara
    Vaudevillians
    Mark Henry
    Darren Young
    Neville
    Apollo Crews
    Jack Swagger
    Kalisto
    Alicia Fox

We now see the SD team talking about there picks as they feel they have a lot of young up and comers. Apollo Crews Jack Swagger, Darren Young , Kalisto and Neville also stick out with them also saying D Von and Harper and Rowan looking to prove can they fly on their own. Plus with Sheamus Big Show on roster they feel like they have it pretty good anyone can step up.
    Last edited by OMB; 07-17-2017 at 11:48 PM.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Thank You for reading show hope you guys are ready .

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Scotland

A lot of unnecessary posts that could easily be contained to one.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    A lot of unnecessary posts that could easily be contained to one.
    Sorry first time doing this style format thanks for advice

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Re: OMB Presents WWE The New Era

RAW EP 1
    The tron goes off and Cole & Booker T welcome us to Raw live from Dallas, Texas. We see the 3rd seat empty where the now GM Corey Graves used to sit. We are shown highlights from the WWE draft including the Foley attack. We are then shown the naming of Raw GM Corey Graves.

Back to the live show and Booker T & Cole are talking about how they still are shocked that he was named as GM Booker goes on to say he knows Corey well but, I don't know if he has got what it takes. Cole says he wishes Corey the best and we will see Raw taken to new heights.

Out walks Raw Commissioner Stephanie McMahon as she is booed by the WWE Universe but that doesn't seem to bug her. She gets into the ring and demands a mic.

Steph: Welcome to Monday Night Raw!

she is booed again to the point you can't hear her as she tries to speak

Steph: I love you guys too! Tonight marks a new chapter in WWE and while it didn't start like she plan and she does hope Mick Foley does get better tonight she like to introduce us to some of the new roster for raw and see what you guys really think of them.

The Miz

a mix reaction from the crowd for the IC Champion

Seth Rollins

we get a nice pop

Roman Reigns

we hear a mix reaction for Reigns

Brock Lesnar

the crowd pops again

and finally

AJ Styles

to a massive pop as a AJ styles chant breaks out

Steph: That being said Raw has much more new talent as well including NXT hopefuls and a stacked Raw Roster. The Woman's Revolution is still in full swing with even more ladies in its mix out to prove why they are becoming the best damn thing in wrestling.

Steph face goes to angry then

Steph: Battleground came and went and Roman Reigns or Seth Rollins could not bring WWE Title to Raw instead its on Smackdown and her brother's show. Raw will not go without a World Title this is unacceptable.

Corey Graves walks out in a black suit with his tats being shown off he is holding a briefcase in his hand as he walks to the ring. Steph is not looking to please to be interrupted but he is standing next to her mouthing something inaudible.

Steph: Well, Corey you are already proving to be a very good GM. I love your idea now share it with the WWE Universe.

Corey opens up the briefcase and we see a championship belt

Spoiler:

Corey: This is WWE Universal Title and it is named after all of you the reason why every man or woman in the back got into it is to wrestle for you the WWE Universe and now you and Raw will be taking this title and making it the biggest title in the business. So tonight we will find out who will be our 1st champion as four men will battle for this title right here in this ring. Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns , AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura.

The WWE Universe pops as we have our main event set. 4 men battle for the WWE Universal Title. Cole says we got a hell of a night still as Paul Heyman is here to discuss his client Brock Lesnar being drafted to Raw and his plans for Summerslam later tonight.

Last edited by OMB; 07-18-2017 at 10:44 PM.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Back from break and we are shown the backstage

Spoiler:

Cesaro walking around he is stop by Byron Saxton who asked about his interview on WWE Network about not being drafted so high and how he felt disrespected. He says he still feels that way he says he should be in the WWE Universal Title Match but he isn't because he isn't respected he says in that ring no one not a damn soul can be on his level Steph knows it. Corey knows it. The WWE Universe knows it but what happens? Hes stuck lost in the shuffle again. He goes to speak again when hes cut off

Chris Jericho pops on screen to boos and some cheers as he tells Byron to go. Chris says look Cesaro you are right you are gifted in that ring and that most nights the man staring across from you doesn't stand a chance you see Cesaro WWE isn't just about wrestling also about entertaining the fans and the people backstage about grasping that brass ring about having what's that word?Cesero looks at him unsure after a few moments Chris smiles points at him and says IT! He says thats where Chris comes in he says we are going to find IT! He's going to go to that ring tonight and they are going to team up as a favor to Steph to face Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas. That is next!

Spoiler:

Match 1:Chris Jericho & Cesaro vs. Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas

Cesaro & Axel start the match as they tie up Cesaro seems to be a bit hesitant throughout the match but does tag his partner in and both seem to be on the same page.

End Of Match: We fast-forward in our match as Bo Dallas is beating down Chris Jericho in the corner he is stomping him out and takes times in between screaming Bo - leive in Bo! Bo goes to pick up Y2J and places him on the top turnbuckle. Bo is looking to go for a perplex but Y2J fights it off sending Bo crashing to the mat. Axel goes to push Y2J off from the apron but Chris kicks him sending him to floor. Chris waits for Bo to get up and Missle Dropkick connecting right on the chin. Chris crawls to the corner making the tag.

HERE COMES CESARO!

The Swiss Superman is in the ring off the hot tag and is hiting European Uppercuts on Bo Dallas as he tosses him into every corner. Bo however kicks him off dazing Cesaro climbs to top rope and jumps but Cesaro with a uppercut! Bo Dallas spit flies out of his mouth as he lays motionless on the mat.Cesaro looks and sees Axel on the outside getting up and runs with a Suicide European Uppercut Dive sending Axel up the ramp. Cesaro cracks his neck and runs into the ring. Cesaro calls for the swing as the crowd cheers. However Jericho is in the ring he says No! He says something to Cesaro who shrugs and goes ok and does a inverted swing with Bo Dallas back up and here we go!1 2 3 4 5 he goes for about 19 when on the 20th spin Jericho times it and in sync hits a Codebreaker on Dallas to the shock of the crowd.Cesaro goes for pin 1,2,3

Winner: Jericho & Cesaro by pinfall

After the match Cesaro & Y2J celebrate as the fans cheer Cesaro and Y2J to luke warm cheers but mostly boos. Cesaro seems to mouth words as we had to break.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Back from break and the crowd cheers as Paul Heyman walks into the ring. He says ladies & gentleman my name is Paul Heyman and I am the adovcate for the beast incarnate the 1 in 21-1 Brockkkkkkk Lesnar. He says that Brock Lesnar should be in the Universal Title but he's not he says soon enough he will be. However let's talk about Summerslam you see Brock Lesnar will be there and he wants.....

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The Tron goes off as the lights go out and standing in middle of the ring is Bray Wyatt. Paul Heyman has a look of fear on his face as he backs up. Bray Wyatt smiles and grabs a mic.Bray looks at Paul and simply says I accept. The crowd is chanting Holy S*** as Paul Heyman is looking at Bray.

He says Mr. Wyatt as much as I and the WWE Universe wants to see that match your not really who Brock had in mind. Bray Wyatt smile fades and he is looking at Paul.Bray says man you see your client thinks this world revolves around him see he is only in this world because I allow it you see you have a beast I am a God and I got the whole world in my hands.

Paul goes to speak but Bray cuts him off. Bray says it would be very wise for you right now to shut your mouth and listen because man if you don't I am going to do some wicked wicked things to you . Bray goes on to say sister abigail had whispered into his ear and that he should go to the sea and there he would watch as a beast rised and this beast striked fear into the hearts of man but Brock im not a man I am so much more then that and I do not fear you. You see I understand that you may not heed these words because many a man have tried to slain the beast and many have failed. These same men have said the same things and they with all there strength with everything they have they have fallen one by one.

John Cena, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and The Undertaker.

Yea you did something I couldn't and you beat the deadman at WM. However Brock every fight you have you get weaker and that is way you must go and lick your wounds and you come back with your coat of arms held close to your chest. Now im about to strike your own dagger into the heart of the beast.

Bray Wyatt grabs Paul Heyman to the cheers as the crowd goes nuts as Bray kisses Paul's head and screams Brock as he hits Sister Abigail. He kneels over Paul body and tells Brock to follow the buzzards ill be waiting and run.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Back from break

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

We see Zack Ryder in the ring he's about to go one on one with the debut of Finn Balor. We are shown a video package of Balor as we go back to ring with Balor music hits and out he comes.

Finn Balor he is wearing his Balor Club Jacket and walks onto the stage as the spotlight hits him the fans cheer as his music blasts. Balor is on the turnbuckle does his taunt to the music as you see the crowd waves in a sea of people. Finn stretch's on the ropes and here we go.

Match 2: Finn Balor vs. Zack Ryder

End Of Match: Balor has been in control throughout the match using his speed and tech to keep the pace to his liking. Balor though is caught off guard as Ryder hits a few forearms and is followed up with a Rough Ryder attempt but Balor reverses it into a powerbomb he goes for pin only getting a two count.Balor goes across the ring and runs full speed hitting a Shotgun Dropkick on Long Island Ice Z sending him into turnbuckle. Balor climbs to the top and coup de grâce driving hits feet into the chest of Ryder.

Winner: Finn Balor by pinfall

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

After the match as Balor is celebrating

The Club music hits and out comes Gallows & Anderson who stand on the stage and rise there arms with the too sweet as Balor just stares a few moments and then signals it back as Gallow & Anderson leave and we head to break.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Back from break and Michael Cole & Booker T announce that Corey Graves has sent out a tweet we are shown it.

@WWE due to the act of cowardence towards WWE Legend @MickFoley will not b on RAW due to this as our new GM I have more thing I got 2 do therefore I will not return as our 3 man commentary team with Cole & Booker T . I however have found a replacement and will have them on next week!

Booker T & Micheal Cole look on saying who did he get? Booker says I hopes its JR while Cole says as long as its not Mike Ademle. They laugh as Micheal Cole says that at the draft one of the biggest shockers was the break up of Team 3D with Bubba Ray Dudley being drafted to RAW he says that he had a sit down interview with him.We are shown footage of the encounter.

Spoiler:

Cole welcomes Bubba Ray who is wearing a beanie and a Hell's Kitchen T Shirt and shorts with a chain on it. He says thank you.

Cole: So Bubba at the WWE Draft you were split from your future HOF Partner D-Von can you tell us how you and D-Von are feeling after that?

Bubba: D Von and I are the greatest tag team of all time. This isn't our first time around the block we have been here before we been split up before and its alright. When we came back to the WWE we did it because we had unfinished business both as a tag team and as single wrestlers. I know we aren't as young as we once were and we are towards the twilights of our wrestling careers.
    I am sorry I can't do this!

Bubba laughs as he stands up he now looks on pissed as he picks Cole up slams him against a wall. The camera crew comes to help but Bubba looks at them tells them to stay right there. Bubba looks at Cole with spit flying out of his mouth as he speaks.

Bubba: Do You Know Who I am? I am Bully Ray. I do three things. I kick ass, I cash checks I kick ass! I wrestled for ECW I put people through tables I am from Hell's Kitchen New York so you want to know what I feel about the draft? I am happy Cole plain and simple I have taken off the deadweight both on my back and in my head with what you, D Von or anyone in the WWE Universe thinks alright! Now go clean yourself up! I can smell the urine from here.

Bully lets go of Cole and walks off leaving Michael looking scared camera crew ask him if he wants a water and says he's fine as he walks off.

Back to live TV we see Cole and Booker with Cole stating he's never seen that look in the eyes of Bubba Ray Dudley. Booker corrects him and says Bully Ray dog and I agree he's one scary guy.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Back in the ring and we have 6 women tag match next as WWE Woman's Champion Charlotte teams with Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks to face Summer Rae , Eva Marie and Alexia Bliss

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Match 3: Team Charlotte vs. Team Bliss

End Of Match: All chaos has broken loose as all females seem to be beating the crap out of each other. Charlotte and Summer are right now the legal women with everyone outside fighting. Charlotte Irish whips Rae to the apron as the fighting is still going on she then hits Rae with a big boot as she falls into the mess of women. Charlotte climbs to the top rope and connects with a moon Sault to the outside sending everyone to the ground.

Charlotte after a few moments is back up and rolls Rae into the ring. She sets Summer up for Natural Selection but is cut off by a Big Boot by Eva Marie. Becky Lynch runs in closeline over the ropes on Eva. Charlotte tosses Summer into corner and does a handspring splash however Bliss blind tags in as Charlotte hits Natural Selection on Summer Rae goes for pin but is caught by Bliss who hits Nightmare On Bliss Street ( Sick DDT)

picks up the 1,2,3

Winner: Team Bliss by pinfall

Cole is stating how Bliss on her debut match just pinned the WWE Womens Champion and how this is a huge upset. Booker says I don't I always thought this Bliss had it in her. Bliss & Company celebrating as we go to break

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

We see The New Day Locker Room and we here screaming! Xaiver Wood's is shouting where is she? Kofi & Big E are showing up on screen wearing their New Day Unicorn shirts and black sweatpants Big E & Kofi are sharing Booty- O's as Xaiver runs out. His eyes wide his mouth drop he is pulling his hair and grabs Big E shirt. Big E & Kofi are telling him to calm down and ask what is going on?

Xavier says some monsters kidnap Francesca 2 . They all go Oh No! Followed by Who? Who? chants with Xaiver yelling I dont know comically on his knees looking at the ceiling arms up.

We are on the case says two different voices as they show up on camera its Officer Dango & Master of Disguse Tyler Breeze in White Miami Vice like suits. They pull out notepads and begin questioning the new day as they head into New Day Locker Room to look at the crime scene.

Cole & Booker are laughing. Cole says we will keep you updated on the facts of the case. However up next The Miz our IC Champ is in action vs. Dolph.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The Miz walks out with the IC Title on his shoulder and struts to the ring with his beautiful wife Maryse by his side oddly though Miz is getting cheered by the crowd. He seems to like it as he enjoys the reaction.

Match 4: The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler

End Of Match: Dolph has seem to use the quick pace he has to keep Miz off balance. Miz though seems to be feeding off the crowd as he now begins a comeback. He starts with a couple of dropkicks follow by a hip toss and then a reverse backbreaker into a reverse neckbreaker combo on Dolph he goes for pin but only gets a two count.Miz though begins the yes kicks from the crowd kicking the chest of Dolph whose chest is turning red. He then is kick in the head falling to the ground.

Miz then irish whips him into corner and begins hitting dropkicks after dropkicks like Daniel Bryan however on the last one he hits his closeline on the turnbuckle he sits on then second rope pumping up crowd. He then calls for the skull crushing finale and dolph falls to mat.

1,2,3Winner: The Miz by pinfall

The Miz and Maryse celebrate the win. Miz walks off holding rope for his wife and Cole & Booker T talk about how Miz looks like he turn a new leaf

Thread Information