Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: OMB Presents WWE The New Era

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

Re: OMB Presents WWE The New Era

Just quickly read through your shows mate! Going good mate.

I've got to say, Raw is clearly the better show right now and as predicted when the draft was announced- there's a gulf in quality for me. Smackdown is kind of bland while Raw has so much going on right now and a stacked roster to choose from.

I think you did the right thing putting the Bray vignette/promo in the spoiler tag with a warning just in case it offends. I really liked it though man- it was creepy but at the same time, did so well to point out that Bray has maybe found the Beast's weakness and I'm excited to see how Brock responds for sure.

Matches have all been good enough, no complaints at all.

Excited to see more but I definitely think Smackdown needs something right now to get people invested and wanting to read it like you have with Raw.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Deco90 View Post
    Just quickly read through your shows mate! Going good mate.

I've got to say, Raw is clearly the better show right now and as predicted when the draft was announced- there's a gulf in quality for me. Smackdown is kind of bland while Raw has so much going on right now and a stacked roster to choose from.

I think you did the right thing putting the Bray vignette/promo in the spoiler tag with a warning just in case it offends. I really liked it though man- it was creepy but at the same time, did so well to point out that Bray has maybe found the Beast's weakness and I'm excited to see how Brock responds for sure.

Matches have all been good enough, no complaints at all.

Excited to see more but I definitely think Smackdown needs something right now to get people invested and wanting to read it like you have with Raw.
    Smackdown is going through a bit of a rough patch as I am trying to get a few guys over hence reason why Titus is on SD and Apollo is being push a little but I def feel SD will be even out soon I have a big storyline coming and a few debuts which should even things out plus I got some plans for Survior series which will have implications for Raw and SD. That being said I am glad you like the Wyatt/Lesnar feud some cases I think its as big as Omega/Styles/Rollins plus Nakamura/Joe and Owens\Reigns is really shaping up Raw right now

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Shall be back this week

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

SD Live EP 3

Live from San Diego, California

We open up Smackdown Live with Randy Orton & John Cena talking Cena says that Orton should watch himself tonight the kid is no joke. Orton says that the kid can be as good as Cena says but he has always had Cena's number the two then talk about wins they have over each other until Apollo Crews shows up he says he just wants to shake Orton's hand tonight and tell him man to man he is going to beat him in that ring tonight. Crews leaves as Orton looks on and Cena just shrugs as he leaves.

Commercial Break

Match 1: Harper & Rowan vs. The Colons

End Of Match: Harper has kept Primo away from his cousin Epico as he is beating Primo in the corner. Harper places him on the top rope it begins to set him up for a superplex. Primo fights it off but unseen by him Rowan has tagged himself in and grabs Primo by the tights and tosses him back into the ring. Primo hits the mat and rolls over towards Epico who doesn't seem to want to tag in waiting a second before tagging in. Epico slowly starts walking into the ring as Rowan stares his eyes lasered focus on him. Rowan's face is showing anger and he yells as Epico charges at him.

Spinning Kick!

It hits Primo and drops him as he falls to the mat. He is clearly out but, Rowan just stares as Primo lays their for what could of been three. Harper is yelling on the apron as it gets Rowans attention. Rowan grabs Primo and tags Harper. Rowan then irish whips Primo off the rope with all his might as Harper runs in with a discus closeline which takes Primos head off. Harper covers and this one is over.

Winner: Harper & Rowan by pinfall

Commercial Break

Shane is backstage in his office when he says that we have had some issues in our women's division and he is here to solve it so what we are gonna do is put Tamina in a match against Nikki Bella for the SD Women's Championship we will also have Naomi as a special guest enforcer.This match will happen at Summerslam with Jax and Natalya banned from ringside.

Match 2: Sami Zayn vs Braun Strowman

End Of Match: Start of match- Zayn hits two Helluva Kicks but Braun just shakes it off in matter of fact he looks on in a angry mood and grabs Zayn sending him across the ring. Zayn gets up and looks at Braun who tells him to just give up as Zayn gets in his face and begins throwing punches having no effect on Braun who grabs Zayn by the neck and hits a reverse chokeslam.

Zayn bounces off the mat and finds himself out cold on the mat.Braun places his foot on Zayn to go for pin but at 2 he just steps on Zayn and breaks the count. Zayn is lifted up by Braun who runs with him on his shoulder and hits a running powerslam that shakes the ring.

Braun Strowman covers him and this one is
    over.

Winner: Braun Strowman by pinfall

Young JBL and Phillips are again amazed at the pure domination Braun has had over his time on SD Live. Zayn is struggling after the match but the crowd is still on their feet cheering Zayn is up on the ramp showing his love from the crowd when Swagger attacks Zayn from behind.

He grabs Zayn and throws him into the guardrail halfway up the ramp he then takes Zayn and hits a release belly to belly onto the ramp as Zayn is yelling in pain. Swagger then grabs Zayn and brings him towards the LED Screen and connects Zayn with a Gutwrench Powerbomb into it as Zayn sits unconscious on the ground. Swagger is about to go for another when American Alpha come out telling him that's enough. Swagger says WE THE PEOPLE as we go to break.

Commercial Break

Match 3: Titus O'Neil vs. Mark Henry

End Of Match: Titus is trying to get use to not being the more powerful of the match as Henry is overpowering him amongst every move. Titus is hit by a closeline as Henry starts to pick up the pace. Henry is now honoring JYD by doing the headbutts one which sends Titus to the outside. Titus is a bit dazed as he tries to stand as Henry rolls out of ring. Henry goes to grab Titus but he is sent into the barricade. Titus is in control now as he screams I am the franchise of SD I'm the big ballers I am where the money is at as Titus sends Henry into the apron. Titus rolls Henry into the ring who is quickly to one knee.Titus runs full speed at Henry with a knee but, He is caught by Henry who starts to get up holding Titus he then sets him up for a World's Strongest Slam but Titus reverses it. He is elbowing Henry in the head. Titus pushes Henry who bounces off ropes and is then sent up in the air and drops to the mat with a Clash Of The Titus.He covers Henry.

Winner: Titus O' Neil by pinfall

Titus celebrates as he walks to the back telling Edge off on screen.

Commercial Break

Big Show is being interviewed he is asked his thoughts about Baron Corbin. Big Show says he was like Corbin once a young kid new to the WWE and that he understands he is trying to make a name for himself as a giant among the masses. He say though that he is not done yet and refuses to be made an example of he says he wants a fight anywhere anytime. Baron Corbin shows up he tells him that at Summerslam he is going to prove that the 7 ft giant is nothing more then a 7ft stepping stone. Big Show tells him why wait until Summerslam and says we can fight now. Corbin says we fight on my time not yours as he walks off.

Match 4: American Alpha vs. Golden Truth

End Of Match: This was over pretty quickly Truth is about to get some offense in when he is blind tagged by by Goldust who is then hit with a shoulder tackle by Jordan who tags in Gable for Grand Amplitude.

Winner: American Alpha by pinfall

After the match Truth gets a little off talking to himself in the corner crazed eyed as Goldust looks on until Truth walks off. Goldust grabs a mic telling truth that he is sorry. Truth looks back after a few moments grabs a mic and says stuff happens its alright. Truth hugs his partner and tells him that they are cool stating their intent as a tag team to win the championship.

Commercial Break

Main Event: Randy Orton vs Apollo Crews w/John Cena at ringside

End Of Match: The match has been back & forth, Orton has the upper hand as of right now he is tied up with Crews in the corner and begins throwing punches until the ref gets in between. The ref goes over and talks to Crews asking him if he is all right. Crews is ok he nods to the ref and Orton comes in towards Crews when Crews catches Orton & puts him in corner and starts chopping him.Orton chest lights up but on about the 4th one Orton reverses it and starts to throw some chops of his own. Crews is in pain after each shot until, Orton choose to Irish Whip his foe into the ropes and hit a powerslam. Orton calls for RKO as Crews whose towards the ropes rolls to outside.

Orton runs out of ring abd looks to hit a closeline on a unsuspecting Crews but is met with a enziguri to the head as Crews smiles on. Crews climbs onto the apron waits for Orton to stand and hits a moonsault from the apron shocking the crowd as both men fall to the ground.Orton is tossed into the ring and Crews goes to come in but Orton kicks him in the chest.

Vintage Orton!

Rope caught DDT plants Crews and Orton goes for cover only getting a two count. John Cena is looking on beside the commentary team watching as Orton calla for the RKO again. This time he connects and covers.

NoCrews kicks out and Orton smiles but the smile quickly changes as Orton is begging Crews to get up. Crews dazed gets up and Orton comes in for RKO but, Crews reverse it sliding down into a school boy.

Winner: Apollo Crews by pinfall

Crews rolls out of the ring as a furious Orton looks on. Cena is smiling on the outside as Orton calms down. He looks at Crews offers him his hand. Crews waits a moment accepts it as Orton & Cena walk off. WWE Champion Dean Ambrose music hits and he walks out and into the ring holding title high in the face of Crews. Strowman's music hits and we end SD with the two men staring at the WWE Championship and Ambrose smiling saying bring it on.

People's Champion

Status

SMACKDOWN THOUGHTS

The blue brand seems to be the show where the new blood is getting it's chance to shine. i'm definitely interested in seeing where you take Harper and Rowan. Their burning of the rocking chair was great and they picked up an expectant win here.

Apollo Crews looks confident and he got a huge win over Orton in the main event to follow up his win over Cena. I'm interested to see whether you keep his hot streak going or whether he falls to Strowman. Both offer a different kind of match with Ambrose but I'm more likely to believe that Strowman will dethrone Ambrose than I am Crews.

Cena and Orton have had a few moments over the past two weeks and I wonder whether this is leading to a feud between the two. Not the most unique match to say the least but at least it has that star power and also keeps either man from burying anybody else.

Not too keen on the women's division to be honest. Without a Bayley, Charlotte, Sasha or Becky it lacks real quality. Hopefully the storylines can help propel the title into importance.

Swagger and Zayn should be an interesting minor feud but I hope Zayn goes over. He should be challenging Rusev for the US Title.

Finally Baron Corbin is picking on somebody his own size!!! Corbin defiitely needs to go over Show. No point building up a declinging Show from here.

Overall I'm liking the little things that are happening. Strowman and the team of Harper and Rowan are some of my favourites whilst I'm keen to see how Titus O'Neil continues in the near future.

Keep it up mate, I'll be reading.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sykotic View Post

SMACKDOWN THOUGHTS

The blue brand seems to be the show where the new blood is getting it's chance to shine. i'm definitely interested in seeing where you take Harper and Rowan. Their burning of the rocking chair was great and they picked up an expectant win here.

Apollo Crews looks confident and he got a huge win over Orton in the main event to follow up his win over Cena. I'm interested to see whether you keep his hot streak going or whether he falls to Strowman. Both offer a different kind of match with Ambrose but I'm more likely to believe that Strowman will dethrone Ambrose than I am Crews.

Cena and Orton have had a few moments over the past two weeks and I wonder whether this is leading to a feud between the two. Not the most unique match to say the least but at least it has that star power and also keeps either man from burying anybody else.

Not too keen on the women's division to be honest. Without a Bayley, Charlotte, Sasha or Becky it lacks real quality. Hopefully the storylines can help propel the title into importance.

Swagger and Zayn should be an interesting minor feud but I hope Zayn goes over. He should be challenging Rusev for the US Title.

Finally Baron Corbin is picking on somebody his own size!!! Corbin defiitely needs to go over Show. No point building up a declinging Show from here.

Overall I'm liking the little things that are happening. Strowman and the team of Harper and Rowan are some of my favourites whilst I'm keen to see how Titus O'Neil continues in the near future.

Keep it up mate, I'll be reading.
    Ty man I appricate

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

So Summerslam is written

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Talking Smack EP 3

Renee Young: Welcome folks to Talking Smack folks! I am Renee Young and I am here this week with my co-host the CO of SD Live the one the only Shane McMahon.
    Shane McMahon: It is good to be here thank you.

Renee Young: Let's talk about the tournament and the two paths our finalist have made. The one hand you got Braun Strowman the man who has just left broken bodies in his way throughout this leaving nothing and no one safe from his wrath. Then you have Apollo Crews the guy who just seems to keep winning no matter what the odds are. He beat John Cena & Randy Orton since his time started here and things are only getting tougher as he faces Braun next week what can you tell us about both men Shane?

Shane McMahon: Well Renee, both these men as of right now are at the top of their game with each men giving our champion Dean Ambrose a tougher challenge in two very unique ways. I am here to tell you that I have never seen anyone tear through the guys in the back here like Braun has done he really is the monster among men. That being said we have seen giants fall here in WWE and even though they call it the land of giants every so often you get a guy who defy the odds. Apollo Crews is one of those men. He really has it all he is strong he is fast he has a never say die attitude that you got to admire.

Renee Young: So I am going to put you on the spot Shane who walks out the victor next week and goes to face Ambrose?

Shane McMahon: I can't pick it really is a toss up. I will say I think whoever wins that Dean Ambrose could be in real danger here.

Renee Young: Alright, well I can't wait. Why don't we talk next about what happen after the match of Braun vs Sami Zayn with our first guest of the night Jack Swagger.

Jack Swagger walks to the set he is sitting next to Shane . He shakes his hand and begins to speak.

Jack Swagger: If you don't mind Renee I am going to take my answers from Real Americans . Not those with dual citizenship.

Shane McMahon & Renee Young are taken back by the statement but Shane obliges.

Shane McMahon: Why did you attack Sami after his match?

Jack Swagger: I am sick of people like Sami Zayn people like Shinsuke Nakamura or Kalisto , Neville getting things they don't deserve this country deserves to have Real American's as it champions again and Sami Zayn took that away from me. I want to make America Elite Again. I want America to be number 1 once again and it starts with taking out that taxi cab looking loser Sami Zayn.

Shane McMahon: Well don't you think you are being a bit judgmental? I mean your GM's and Ms. Young here are Canadians they are not from our country and I still think they are elite.

Jack Swagger: That's the problem, they aren't born and raised here when it come to protect and serve this place they will pack up and go north. I bleed red white and blue and I want everyone here to do the same.

Sami Zayn appears on the screen and gets right into Swagger face.

Sami Zayn: It's not USA I have a problem with and its not that I wouldn't bleed for my friends here I love the USA. The problem I have is with pompous jerks like you that think you are better then everyone else. Jack what eating you up isn't that you are given chances it's that you can never succeed when theses chances are given. Truth is your mad because I am better then you will ever be.

Sami & Jack look like they are about to fight when Shane tells them both to walk it off. They both leave going in different directions.

Renee Young: Well up next, we have Baron Corbin.

Baron walks to set laughing.

Baron Corbin: Those two idiots are fighting for nothing. I on the other hand I am fighting to prove that I am the baddest biggest giant on Smackdown Live. I am going to end The Big Show and put him where he belongs under the true giant Baron Corbin.

Shane McMahon: Be careful Baron, your good but you should never awaken a sleeping giant and your going to be in for a fight when you two do fight.

Baron Corbin: I am the sleeping giant and if Show knows what is good for him he will stay out of my way.

Baron walks off looking mad.

Shane McMahon: Well tonight we have one more guest please welcome our Co-GM Edge!

Edge goes to walk on stage but Titus O' Neil shows up and sits.

Titus: Man Shane this is some bs! I should be on the Summerslam Card I should be the main event ! How come I am not?

Edge: Maybe its because in the end you are a bust! Maybe because you aren't primetime maybe your no time and a waste of talent on this roster.

Titus: Maybe it is because there is jealously from a CO GM because he cant stay healthy to do what he loves so much. All I am saying is that right here in my contract it says I am owed a future title shot and I want to know when I am going to get it?

Edge: When you prove you actually earn it how about that? So why don't you take your "Big Baller" money and go train and then show the WWE Universe that you are as good as you say.

Titus: You know what Shane, as your last guest tonight I am sorry to tell you that it seems my times were off and I cant do this right now but this is it for Talking Smack.

Titus walks off staring at Edge telling him I will get mine soon enough.

Renee Young tells us that he is right unfortunately we are out of time and we will see you next week.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Raw Ep 4

Oakland, CA

Raw opens up with Brock Lesnar on the screen and Paul Heyman not far behind him. Corey Graves & Steph waiting for him. Brock though passes right through them and tells them that he wants Wyatt and if they dont give him up he will make sure that no one on the RAW Roster makes it to Summerslam. Brock grunts as he goes towards arena. Heath Slater bumps into Brock and Heyman just kind of looks down as Brock tackles him into a wall and sends him through a table with a F-5. Brock music hits and out he walks.

He has a mic and says that Wyatt come here and take your ass beating.

Bray pops up on the screen and says Brock did I anger you? Did I get under your skin? I found the chip in the armor of the beast took a look inside and found out the truth your no beast your a sheep just like everyone else and your weakness is just like all those before and after you blood.

Brock tells him to get his ass here. Bray looks and tells him I am here as the lights go out.

When they turn on a group of kids wearing sheep mask surround the ring.From behind, Wyatt attacks Lesnar and this two are starting to go to war with each other throwing punches as Wyatt's flock just stands there. Wyatt sets him up for Sister Abigail but Lesnar reverses it and F-5.

Wyatt rolls out of the ring and the children stand in front of Lesnar. Lesnar yells for them to move but the lights go out and when they come back on again everyone is gone.

Commercial Break

Back from break, Ranello, Booker and Cole said they have just heard from GM Corey Graves that at Summerslam Brock Lesnar vs. Bray Wyatt will be a No - DQ Match. We are also told that later tonight, The Club (Gallows & Anderson) will face off against The Fashion Police Enzo & Cass & Cesaro & Y2J where the winner will go on to face The New Day this sunday at Summerslam. However coming up next we have Alexa Bliss vs. Becky Lynch.

Match 1: Alexa Bliss vs Becky Lynch

End Of Match: The match has gone back and forth each girl using some tech skills to try and work the arms of each other. We currently have Bliss trying to slither to the outside as Lynch is closing in on the Dis-Arm-Her. Bliss though is caught in a semi Dis-Arm-Her but slides her leg to the rope for a break up. Lynch is caught with a kick in the head by Bliss but is now having her arm caught by Bliss who slides to outside and slams her arm off the apron. Bliss has a sick smile on her face as she hits another armbreaker and then hits a standing moonsault onto the arm of Lynch who screams. Bliss locks in a Dis-Arm-Her for herself and Lynch has no choice but to tap out.

Winner: Alexa Bliss by submisson

Charlotte comes out after the match to check on her friend as Alexa rolls out of ring. However with her back turned it looks as though little miss bliss is about to attack when instead she grabs the title and runs off. However, Charlotte grabs it and chases after her as we go to break with Bliss getting away.

Commercial Break

Match 2: Club vs Enzo & Cass vs Fashion Police vs. IT Factors

End Of Match: Gallows and Breeze are in the ring right now as only two men are allowed in at once. Gallows beating up Breeze. Gallows has Breeze set up for a suplex but he slides out tagging Fandango who goes for a roll up right away but only gets a two. Gallows tosses Fandango into the corner where he tags in Anderson. They double team Fandango hitting a backbreaker elbow drop combo and he goes for a pin.

However Y2J pulls him out of ring and we get a brawl breaking out between all the teams. Enzo through all the brawling is perched on top rope and he leaps off sending all to the ground. Enzo pumped up says how you doin and tosses the two legal men in the ring. Cass & Cesaro both stumble to the corners as Enzo is taken out by Cesaro. Cesaro tags himself in as he sets Fandango up for a Neutralizer.

Fandango backs Cesaro up into corner but Cass makes the blind tag. Cesaro unknowing has now hit it but the ref tells him Fandango isn't legal man. Cesaro turns and Cass is running full speed with a big boot but no.

Cesaro European Uppercut and Jericho is in ring

Codebreaker!

Enzo is back on apron as the rest of guys get up on the outside. Y2J hits a triangle dropkick sending Enzo into Club & Fashion Police.

Cesaro makes the cover.

Winner: Cesaro & Y2J by pinfall

After the match, New Day comes out they have their eyes on Cesaro & Y2J they have words as New Day walk to ring they have stare down until they shake hands.
    Seth Rollins is talking with Corey Graves about this sunday stating he can't wait to get his hands on Styles and Omega. He says its going to be his time and that Universal Championship will be mine.

Styles walks out behind him and says last week Omega attacked him from behind and that even though its unfair that he has to put his title on the line he will walk out the champion. He says he should of saw it coming Omega always cared about one thing himself he thinks he is elite well newsflash I am Phenomal and come SS both of you will accept it.Rollins says why not tonight? Styles says he's not clear but if your looking for a fight he has just the guy in mind. Why doesn't he face his former shield member Roman Reigns.

Seth Rolllins looks at Corey nods saying fine.

The match is made.

Styles walks off as we go to break.

Commercial Break

Match 3: Dolph Ziggler vs. Bully Ray

End Of Match: Ellsworth comes in from the crowd and super kicks Ray to a pop from the crowd he runs off as security run after him Dolph comically comes in and gives Ellsworth enough time to get away. Bully upset by this grabs Dolph and connects with a Bully Bomb.

Winner: Bully Ray by DQ

Brock Lesnar is backstage and we see him looking around for Bray Wyatt. Paul Heyman is telling Brock to calm down he is not thinking straight and that it is exactly what Wyatt wants.

Brock stops turns to Heyman and grabs him by the jacket and holds him to a wall.

Brock begins to speak as Heyman who is turning red his eyes filled with tears struggles to breath.

Brock says Paul Heyman if you don't understand why I need to do this why I need to get my hands on him then through all of the years you dont know me. You may think that I owe my career to you for everything I accomplish but truth is I did it I am the one not you Paul I have let you align yourself with my because you make me money Paul and truth be told I never needed you. All you have been is a thorn in my side. You are the reason Wyatt is my problem. He step into my house he put his hands on my child all because of you Paul. Now this match isnt about money it is not about championships its about my family its about my kicking his ass.

Brock lets go storming off as Paul Heyman calms himself down.

Commercial Break

Match 4: The Miz vs. Curtis Axel

End Of Match: The Miz controls most of match as the lights go out and a spotlight is on Miz.

Roode voice is on the speaker saying I am Glirious.

This distracts Miz who is rolled up by Axel. He almost gets him it seems until he rolls through it.

Skull Crushing Finale.

Winner: The Miz by pinfall

We get a package setting up feuds for Summerslam on the Raw side.

Samoa Joe vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Alexa Bliss vs. Charlotte Flair

The New Day vs. The IT Factors

Kevin Owens vs. Roman Reigns

The Miz vs. Bobby Roode

Brock Lesnar vs. Bray Wyatt

AJ Styles vs. Seth Rollins vs. Kenny Omega

Commercial Break

Main Event: Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins

AJ Styles joins the Raw Team at the commentary table.

End Of Match: Reigns and Rollins both are going at it in middle of ring however the former shield members know each other to well with each using their weaknesses against each other. Reigns is in control right now as the big dog is setting Rollins up on the corner turnbuckle. Rollins dazed a little by Reigns attack. He kicks off Reigns attempt for a superplex he reverses it smashing Reigns skull off of turnbuckle and hits a sunset flip powerbomb.

Rollins is calling for the pedigree. Over at the Raw table we hear Cole screaming look out as Omega is on the stage and attacks Styles. The two men are throwing punches when Rollins now looking up and seeing Omega. Rollins says screw this and begins to charge the ramp as the ref counts 10.Reigns confused about what just happen seems ticked about way match ended.

Winner: Roman Reigns by Countout

Rollins is now up the ramp and the three men are going at each other.

Rollins though finally gets his hands on Omega. Rollins grabs Omega sending him flying into broadcast table into Booker T.

Rollins grabs Omega setting him up for a pedigree when Omega slithers out after a low blow.

Rollins has fallen to one knee.

AJ Styles out of nowhere with a Phenomal Forearm.

AJ hold his jaw and the title high as we go to back.

Lesnar is on the screen and finds writting on a door that says Into The Belly Of The Beast.

Brock opens the door and candle lit flame dims the room but we can see photos of Lesnar and his family throughout it.

Brock begins ripping them down and from darkness emerges Wyatt who traps Brock in the room locking the door Wyatt begins to barricade the door putting chest in front of it .

Wyatt talks as Lesnar starts breaking down the door.

Wyatt though is calm.

Brock has his arm through the door inches from Wyatt's face.

Wyatt tells him that he now sees the chip in the armor of the unbeatble beast. That Brock Lesnar is indeed human he is just like them and that your family is your weakness. Wyatt says I used to have a family not like yours but a family he says that all they did was bring him down it made him weak and he is stronger now he is no longer just a eater of worlds but a God.

He tells him his family is beautiful as we end the show with a enranged Brock whose swinging his arms within inches of the face of Wyatt.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

RAW RANT EP 4

The usual opening with Byron Saxton & Jerry Lawler we are open to the show tonight by a cameraman showing the WWE Officials & Paul Heyman trying to get Brock Lesnar out of the room. They move the chest and we see Brock Lesnar come out and he is being stopped by officals. Lesnar is screaming where is he! He begins to start to run towards the last place he saw Wyatt after the show but can not find him. We then see written on a wall next to brock in red The Whole World In My Hands a angered Brock Lesnar leaves the arena with Paul Heyman at his side.

Byron Saxton: Welcome to Raw Rant. I am Byron Saxton and as always I am joined by Jerry "The King" Lawler. King what a RAW and this thing between Brock Lesnar & Bray Wyatt seems to be getting worse and worse every week. King have you ever seen someone get into the head of Brock Lesnar like Bray has in these past few weeks?

King: I can honestly say we haven't Byron. The truth of the matter is for a long time Bray has said that he is a God that he is more then all of us and to do the things he has done to Brock has proved he is either signing his death wish or he really is more then we think. He has Brock foaming at the mouth ready to get his hands on him and I can say I can't wait until these two get it on in that NO DQ Match at Summerslam literally anything can happen.

Saxton: That is true Jerry, well as we know this was our go home show before Summerslam and we now know that The New Day will be defending the RAW Tag Team Championship against Cesaro & Chris Jericho who are calling themselves The IT Factors. What is your thoughts on this new team?

King: These two men are just clicking on all cylinders right now and let's be honest when this first started not much would be made because we didn't know if Chris was being genuine but since this team has form Cesaro has been on top of his game.

Cesaro & Chris Jericho make their way onto the set.

Cesaro: Thank You, King truth is how can you not be on top of your game as your teaming up with one of the greatest of all time?

Chris Jericho: Look , I have been around this place for a very long time on my first night in WWE I was going toe to toe on the mic with The Rock. Cesaro has the potential to be the greatest in ring performer of all time and he's easily on of the best guys I have worked with. The truth is though he should be the greatest of all time but people didn't think he had..

Cesaro: IT! Now your looking at Chris and myself and we aren't just the best in the ring but we want to come out of here and entertain just like our opponents at Summerslam The New Day. This match at Summerslam we plan on going in their and stealing the show . Sorry Dolph, but really we do want to do that but we want the Raw Tag Team Titles and what we want we can take.

King: So you guy's are really confidant you can break New Day's record as longest reigning Tag Team Champion's because as of right now you maybe on top of your game but they are as well.

Saxton: Let's not forget that you don't know which version of the three you will be facing it could be Kofi/Big E Kofi/Woods or Woods/Big E that in it self is hard enough plus whoever isn't in match will be on the outside.

Jericho: IT doesn't matter what they do because it could be all three of them but, spoiler alert we are walking out as champs.

Jericho & Cesaro leave as King & Saxton start talking about something different.

Saxton: Kevin Owens who was not on RAW tonight had this tweet

@FightOwensFight : Roman can only win by countout #BelieveThat

King: Not very suddle huh.

Saxton: I don't think that is in his vocab so no.King: Well we have one more guest tonight I think she needs no intro please welcome our #1 contender for Charlotte's Raw Women's Championship Alexa Bliss.

Bliss: First off, I always need introduction because I am this best in the world in this division right now. Secondly, I am the future Women's Champion so get it right. Charlotte may be holding that title but it belongs to me.

Saxton: Charlotte by many is said to be the best Women's wrestler of all time or at least on the path your are new. What makes you think you can beat her?

Bliss: Are you kidding me? I mean really do you listen or is their air in your head. Look Byron like I said I am the best I know that because I am just go look at the facts I have beaten her once already and I can do it again. I did this all without the help of anyone and I will go on to do so. I am The Wicked Witch Of WWE and I don't need friends of family to take that title something wicked is brewing right now and come Summerslam I am going to unleash it on Charlotte and claim my title.

Bliss leaves as Charlotte shows up on the set to attack her but she runs off ending Raw Rant.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

One last SD before SS

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

SD Go Home Show will be posted tonight then Summerslam

Underdog

Status

Sidebar: I've grown tired of WWE in 2017, but I do like The Shield reforming. But I did enjoy 2016 and could enjoy booker's putting a better touch on that year and beyond.

Now to your BTB, the things that stand out to me. I enjoy Graves and E&C are general managers. Great selections.

Making AJ Styles your first Universal Champion and he and his boys the first pick on RAW was the way to go as well, to making them a big deal.

Interesting pairing of Cesaro/Y2J and I hope you do Cesaro justice in making him a main event guy. (We may not see it in reality, but hopefully you're able to make him a legit star in this btb.)

Brock/Bray didn't go anywhere in real life, but it's nice to see you pick it back up here. I'm not sure who will win the feud, but hopefully it's compelling storytelling at least.

I think you have an aesthetic lay-out, that's easy to follow and quality writing.

Let's see how your first PPV turns out!

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

SD Live EP 4

Miami, Fl

Welcome to SD Live we are just days away from SS. Tom, JBL and Renee welcome us saying tonight we find out who is going to be facing off against Dean Ambrose for WWE Championship. Apollo Crews vs. Braun Strowman is happening right now.Apollo Crews makes his way to the ring, he is on the ramp when John Cena music hits and he is going to stand ringside with Apollo. They get into the ring and out walks Braun Strowman who is marching to the ring. He yells at ref who rings the bell and here we go.

Match 1: Braun Strowman vs. Apollo Crews (Winner is #1 Contender for WWE Championship at Summerslam)

End Of Match: Braun Strowman has been trying to catch up with Crews. Who is using his speed to hit kicks from a distance to try and break the monster among men but it doesn't seem to work as Braun hits a big boot sending him flying. Braun now is holding Apollo by the turnbuckle and goes to toss him but Apollo reverse it doing a backflip landing on his feet. Apollo, climbs to top rope and goes for a crossbody this one takes out Braun. Apollo is feeling good and is playing to the crowd. He goes for a moonsault, though he is cut off as mid flip Braun kicks him like a leg press sending Apollo flying. Apollo has flown outside the ring and is in no shape to go on he is clinching his ribs as Braun is yelling from ringside.

Cena has now made his way to Crews and asks him if he is ok. Apollo who is clearly not ok tells him I am fine over & over until our 15x time champ say no your not and tells the ref its over and tells him to end the match. Apollo has now passed out. The ref agrees and awards Braun as the victor. Braun is yelling I'm not finish with him and goes to attack Apollo but Cena stands in between the crowd is eating it up but, Strowman walks off.

Winner: Braun Strowman by Ref Stoppage

Braun is standing tall halfway up the ramp when Ambrose music hits he walks out and there he stands face to face with Strowman whose mouthing some words. Ambrose is begging for Braun to hit him pleading as Strowman grabs Ambrose by the throat, and goes to chokeslam him but Ambrose is biting the hand of Strowman who drops him. Ambrose low blows Strowman & Dirty Deeds to Strowman on the stage. Ambrose is holding his title high thinking that he is a victor of this fight but oh my god! Braun with a spear off the stage into the PA System sparks are flying out! Braun is moving after the attack he is shaking but is moving. Ambrose is out cold as we get help from EMT's in the back they stretcher him off as Braun walks away unfazed.

Commercial Break

Back from break, and we see Ambrose being taken into the back of the ambulance. Edge , Christian & Shane are escorting him out. Edge looks over and says we are only 5 nights away from Summerslam and our champion may not even make the show.

Match 2: Randy Orton vs. Rusev w/Lana

End Of Match: Orton is getting beat up by Rusev right now the US Champion is working on Orton's neck in the middle of the ring. Orton is on one knee as Rusev drives elbows between his neck and shoulder crashing down on the former world champ. Orton though is trying to come back as the crowd chant for Orton. The Viper is now in control after a few punchs to the gut of Rusev.Orton sets up a suplex and both men lay in middle of ring.

Orton slowly is the first on his feet he starts stomping all over the body of Rusev. Rusev slowly gets up and eats a closeline then another. Orton looks on as he hits a snap powerslam and Orton looks in the zone.Orton now slithers and flips pounding the mat. He calls for the RKO as a stumbling Rusev gets up but Rusev catches him knocking it off and taking Orton's head off with a swift kick to his head. Orton falls to mat as he goes for the cover.

No!

Orton has kicked out and Rusev is not happy. Rusev goes to talk to his wife whose at ringside. Rusev though should of learned better as Lana screams turn around and RKO out of nowhere as the crowd cheers.

No!

Again a near count and Orton is looking livid his hot temper gets him in the face of the official. Rusev picks up on this and rolls up Orton with a school boy.

Winner: Rusev by pinfall

Rusev and Lana celebrate in the ring as the couple go for a kiss Orton flies in out of nowhere with a RKO! Orton stands above Rusev and Lana and looks at the United States title. Lana looks at him as she grabs Rusev and the title as we head to break.

Commercial Break

Nia Jax & Tamina are talking backstage with Jax stating that they are the most dominate women in wrestling today and that tonight she is going to break the Queen Of Harts in half. She says then at Summerslam Tamina is going to prove that she is the real Queen of The Jungle.Tamina buts in and says then her time will begin and every pretty face on SD Live will be taken out.

Match 3: The Big Show vs. Jack Swagger

End Of Match: Big Show had control until Baron Corbin ran in. While the ref back is turn towards ref Corbin hits Show with a low blow dropping the giant. Corbin then pulls out brass knuckles and pops him in the jaw. Corbin runs off. Swagger rolls him into the ring roll up clinching the ropes Big Show kicks out after three.

Winner: Jack Swagger by pinfall

Swagger goes to back off from an angry Big Show when Sami Zayn's music hit and Swagger turns to see Zayn who comically waves hi at Swagger before starting to move towards him Swagger though then backs up into Big Show who is angry before punching him knocking him out as Zayn & Show walk off to the back.

Commercial Break

Apollo Crews is backstage having his ribs tapped up when John Cena arrives. Apollo says give them the room as Apollo's useally smiles are gone and he looks pissed. Apollo tells John you had no right to call off the match and you cost him the WWE Championship. Apollo says you say Never Give Up. Cena cuts him off and tells him that yeah, but you need to live to fight another day because Braun was going to take you out. Apollo tells John that wasn't your call and that he only stopped the match because inside John is mad. Apollo says John cant get over the fact that two weeks ago he beat him and that is eating away at him. He tells him that if John Cena can't be in the main event he makes sure no one can be. He tells John that he cant see the fact that he isn't as good as he once was and that Apollo Crews is better then John Cena he says that he is going to prove it at Summerslam whether he's 100% or not because he is calling him out at Summerslam. John says I was trying to help you kid but you need to stop running your mouth. Apollo tells I am sorry is John Cena just scared or is he a little bitch. Cena thinks for a moment then says fine as he gets in his face you want some come get some cause I am gonna make you my bitch. Apollo smiles offers his hand but as Cena goes to shake it he low blows him and sucker punches him as he walks off.

Match 4: Scott Dawson vs. Erick Rowan vs. Jason Jordan

End Of Match: Jordan & Dawson have team up to take out Rowan. Dawson as soon as they take him out grabs Jordan and goes for pin but he does not it catch him off guard. Jordan hits a closeline and is now working a wrestling hold on Dawson.Jordan deadlifts Dawson for a german but Rowan grabs them both suplexing them as he lets a roar out.

Rowan grabs Dawson and collides with him as he grabs Jordan for a side walk slam.Dawson is taken out by a bicycle kick from Rowan. Rowan hits a stereo closline. Rowan bounces off rope and a big splash to Dawson. Rowan calls for a spinning kick Jordan ducks it and lifts up Rowan for a backdrop neckbreaker Rowan hits the mat but out of nowhere runs Dawson throwing him to outside as he covers Rowan for pin.

Winner: Scott Dawson by pinfall

As Soon as match is over Harper & Rowan come into ring and start attacking the two other members it is not much longer until all three teams are in the ring fighting. Revival sneak out and at the perfect moment connect with the Shattered Machine on Chad Gable.

Revival are celebrating but are taken out by Rowan & Harper who connect with a Irish Whip into Discus Closeline combo taking out Dash Wilder and then Scott Dawson. Gable & Jordan enter ring with chairs swing at the two missing and Harper with Rowan grab the chairs hit American Alpha. Jason Jordan though eats a Con Chair To to the ribs and screams as we go to break with the last two men standing.

Commercial Break

Main Event: Natalya vs. Nia Jax w/ Naomi as Guest Ref

End Of Match: Natayla has been trying to wear down Jax who has used her power to counter every move Jax now has Natayla in a bearhug. Naomi has called the match down the middle as she is doing her job right now asking if Natayla if she quits. Natayla refuses as she begins to get out but Nia quickly transitions it into a spinebuster and covers. Naomi quickly gets in for count but it is only a two. Nia gets into Naomi face clearly thinking she had it. Nia mid argue causes her to get attacked by Natayla who hits a double axe handle smash into the back. Nia Jax laughs at her and suplexs her she runs hits a leg drop and runs off the ropes and comes in with a huge big splash leaving Natayla out cold. Nia isn't finish she grabs Natayla by the throat lifts her up and connects with a thunderous sit out chokeslam. Nia with the cover.

Winner: Nia Jax by pinfall

Braun Strowman is out in the ring and he is on the mic. He says that since Dean Ambrose is out he wants was is owed to him WWE Championship he goes to speak but is cut off by Sirens and out comes an ambulance and out walks Dean Ambrose to the roar of the crowd. Dean is showing no fear as he walks to the ring in a neck brace. Ambrose walks straight up to the monster among men and here we go as the champ and number 1 contender start beating the living crap out of each other. Ambrose is throwing wild fist and grabs sends the monster to the outside he grabs the steel steps and hits the monster sending him into announce table. Dean climbs to the top rope and goes for a elbow drop to the heart of our contender. Ambrose connects as both men are on the floor but Braun kips up and the crowd can't believe it. Braun is smiling but it turns to anger as Ambrose is now up and the two go at it again until security comes out to break the two up as we end the show.

Last edited by OMB; 10-05-2017 at 04:26 PM.

Say hello to the bad guy!

Status
      Country                    Canada

Smackdown review.

First off, your number one contenders match should have been the main event. A good match but I think you shouldnt have had Braun back down from Cena like that. He came off as intimidated which doesnt make him come across as the monster he is. Braun taking out Ambrose was awesome though.

Orton vs Rusev was good. Building a good feud here.

Wasnt a fan of Show vs. Swagger. Too short. I exoect a tag match next week.

Apollo showing some personality here but seriously dude, three big low blow moments on one show. You could have definitely wrote some different type of situations instead of being so repetitive.

Good triple threat. Chaos after the match. Good building of the tag team division.

Decent main event. Glad Nia got the win.

Found this final segment a little too similar to real life with Braun/Roman and the ambulance stuff. Hope Braun wins the belt.

An alright show. Few complaints as it was a little rushed out. You had many spelling errors that could have been easily fixed. The multiple low blows were way too repetitive. You are building some good feuds though.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Thanks man and didnt see the low blows until i read it our next show is Summerslam

I thought having the #1 contenders match 1st would be different
    Last edited by OMB; 10-05-2017 at 09:46 PM.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Talking Smack EP 4

Renee Young: Welcome to Talking Smack I am Renee Young join this week by Christian our Co-GM. We like to open up with a huge announcement involving the Summerslam Pre Show Card.

Christian: Yes at Summerslam Rusev will defend his US Championship against Randy Orton. We will also see Baron Corbin face off with The Big Show as well. We like to announce to that next week Smackdown Main Event will see a 10 Man Over The Top Battle Royal where the winner will go on to face the WWE Champion whoever that maybe at Cyber Sunday.

Renee Young: What an announcement! So be tuned in before Summerslam to see these matches. Well lets start off the show with a bang and as you seen Braun Strowman is your new number 1 contender and will face Dean Ambrose at Summerslam so lets bring out the number 1 contender now.

Braun walks onto the set he towers over everyone. He grabs a mic and doesn't sit.

Braun Strowman: Make this fast!

Renee Young: You were able to easily go through the tournament and walk out as number 1 contender do you think you can beat Dean Ambrose?

Braun Strowman: Is that even a question to ask look at me look at the carnage I have made in that ring did you see what I did to Apollo Crews? Have you heard from Del Rio lately? No because I broke him in half just like I am going to do to Dean Ambrose.

Renee Young: Don't you think your not taking him seriously I mean he is WWE Champion.

Braun Strowman: Yea so what and I am Monster Among Men. What you should be really asking is what are you going to do when your husband is eating through a straw.

Renee Young: My relationship.

Braun Strowman: I am going to hurt your husband and then I am going to take his championship.

Braun walks off the set tossing the mic.

Christian: Renee , are you ok?

Renee Young: Yea I am fine coming up next we are asking you the fans who you think is walking out champion as the first Smackdown Tag Titles are put on the line at Summerslam.

Christian: It looks as though the fans think The Revival are the favs to win. The Revival whose member Scott Dawson was victorious earlier tonight.

Renee Young: I got to say I agree.. hold on apparently I just heard word we got a fight breaking out backstage between John Cena & Apollo Crews who blinded sided John we got a camera man there now.

We now see John Cena and Apollo Crews fighting backstage. Apollo throws Cena into a wall and goes to punch him but Cena counters him and starts punching the ribs of Crews who lets out a yell. Apollo us stilled taped up and hurt but he grabs Cena and throws him onto some stage props as metal comes down. Apollo tosses the food off of the catering table climbs on it and moonsaults off it before holding his ribs for a few moments and starting to punch Cena who has taken a lot of damage.

Apollo though doesn't care and grabs John telling him to Never Give Up! as Apollo Crews kicks him in the ribs. John is on ground on all fours and Apollo punt kicks him right in the ribs. Apollo grabs Cena again and begins to lead him out to the parking lot. A Parking Attendant is out and Apollo ask him which is Cena's car they point to a yellow muscle car as Apollo nods his head. Apollo picks up Cena and Powerbombs him onto the car which goes off. Glass shatters as people come in and John Cena who is on the ground. Officials tell Apollo to go which he doesn't he goes up to John telling him to Never Give Up as Talking Smack ends.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

OMB Presents WWE The New Era

Summerslam Card

Credit For Pictures:

The Gipper

WWE Universal Title Match

AJ Styles (c) vs. Kenny Omega vs. Seth Rollins

AJ styles was part of the first pick in the draft for RAW and he would go on to prove Stephanie McMahon & Corey Graves proud as pick by going onto win a fatal 4 way for the Universal Championship becoming its first champion however it was tainted with the arrival of Kenny Omega who attacked Seth Rollins and helped AJ Styles win the championship. AJ would go on next week to defend the title vs. Seth Rollins but again Omega would show up attacking Rollins. AJ claiming he has had no knowledge of the attacks and claiming he is the best in world he doesn't need Omega and tells him to stay out of his business another match was set Styles vs. Rollins we wouldn't get to see this as Styles was found knocked out by Kenny Omega. Seth Rollins sees his chance to get revenge on the man who attacked him leads to a brawl and Rollins left with choice title or payback. Corey Graves Raw GM tells him he will give him both and we get our match set. AJ Styles & Seth Rollins out for revenge while Kenny Omega makes his debut at Summerslam for the top title of RAW former friends are bitter enemies and Seth Rollins is on warpath who will walk out champion?

WWE Championship Match

Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Braun Strowman

Dean Ambrose was able to retain the title at Battleground beating his two former Shield Brothers and the 1st pick to SD Live brought the title with him. SD Live being the land of oppurinity CO GM's Edge & Christian decided an 8 man Tour to choose who would face Ambrose at SS. Ambrose who has made it known he doesn't care who wins it he would walk out of SS as the champ.

Enter Braun Strowman, the former Wyatt Family Black Sheep has been on a tear destroying everyone & everything on his path to Summerslam. The Monster Among Men is now inches from putting his name onto the list of champions.

Smackdown Tag Team Title Match TLC

Harper & Rowan vs. The Revival vs. American Alpha

Smackdown was left without tag team champions. The Co GM's of Smackdown refused to let that slide and choose with Commissioner Shane McMahon to make SD Tag Team Titles in a match that made our GM's famous TLC. Three of the best tag teams in the world will face off who will win? The newly released Luke Harper & Erick Rowan or is it the two most decorated tag teams in NXT history in The Revival & American Alpha

Smackdown Woman's Title Match

Tamina vs. Nikki Bella w/ Naomi as Special Guest Enforcer

Smackdown saw Nikki Bella get drafted high and saw the drafting of stars like Tamina & NXT's own Nia Jax the cousins claim they are sick of Barbie Dolls like Nikki Bella & Natayla claim they built the Women's Revolution in WWE. Tamina & Nia tried to get Naomi to align to their side but staying impartial things started getting out of control after an attack on Talking Smack. Shane McMahon has banned both Jax & Natayla from ringside as a match was made for Summerslam to even add more fuel to the fire Shane put the Smackdown Women's Championship in the mix with Naomi being the enforcer. Who will be the 1st Women's Champion?

Roman Reigns vs. Kevin Owens

Roman Reigns has been on a path since his debut as a member of the Shield winning championship after championship the sky looked up for Roman but it seems as though he has been put into the way of Kevin Owens who wants nothing more but to prove he's better then Roman and that RAW is The Kevin Owens Show. Roman Reigns wants to cancel it who will walk out as the victor?

Brock Lesnar vs. Bray Wyatt

What can only be describe as the biggest rivalry in WWE right now Bray Wyatt & Brock Lesnar are set to destroy each other at Summerslam. What started out as disrespect that Paul Heyman comments when Wyatt interrupted him has become so much more personal after showing up at his home and singing to his child Bray Wyatt has painted a target on his back and a 1st class seat to Suplex City. Brock Lesnar is seeing red. Has Bray Wyatt gotten into the head of the beast and chip his armor or will Lesnar yet again prove why he was the 1 in 21-1 to defeat Undertaker at WM
    ?

John Cena vs. Apollo Crews

Apollo Crews has proven since his debut on Smackdown Live that he is on the rise being added into a #1 Contenders Tournament Apollo defeated John Cena on the debut main event of SD the next week he beat Randy Orton. Apollo made it to the finals and was also befriended by John Cena but after a match which saw Apollo get beaten to a bloody pulp by Braun Strowman scared fir his friend John Cena threw in the towel. Apollo angry that John preaches Never Give Up made Apollo give up against his wishes. Apollo Crews sucker punched Cena and demanded to face him at Summerslam. John Cena out to prove the kid got lucky is out for revenge as well. We saw what Apollo Crews is capable of will Big Match Johnny show up at Summerslam or will the torch be taken?

Raw Women's Championship Title Match

Charlotte (c) vs Alexa Bliss

Alexa Bliss holds one win over the Raw Women's Champion can she get two and make herself the queen on Raw or will Charlotte defend her throne against the wicked witch?

Raw Tag Team Championship Title Match

The New Day (c) vs. The IT Factors

After feeling a bit angry after his draft spot Cesaro went off during an interview the Swiss Superman felt like going on RAW he be loss in the shuffle. Commissioner of Raw Stephanie McMahon asked a favor from long time friend Chris Jericho to take Cesaro under his wing and find that IT Factor. Cesaro not trusting Jericho at first begin to work as a formidable unit and won a number 1 contenders match to face one of the best tag teams of all time in The New Day.

IC Title Match

Bobby Roode vs. The Miz (c)

The Miz has brought prestige to the IC Championship or at least he takes credit for it but as he has held his title and been on top of his game it seems as though he has turn a new leaf. Bobby Roode was drafted by RAW and he has his eyes set on making the IC Championship glorious and was given this shot at Summerslam its Bobby Roode's debut.

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Samoa Joe

Two Of The Biggest names in NXT the biggest rivalry has come to the main roster after feeling disrespected for not being in the fatal 4 way for Universal Title Joe took it out on Nakamura ruining his debut on RAW. They need to end this once and for all.

Pre Show Card

Baron Corbin vs. The Big Show

Bully Ray vs. Dolph Ziggler

Sami Zayn vs. Jack Swagger

US Championship Title Match

Randy Orton vs. Rusev w/Lana (c)

This is my Summerslam card if you like to do prediction's please message me your winners the winner of the prediction will be given a chance to make a Main Event Match in a upcoming Raw or Smackdown.

Winner: Pinfall/Submission/DQ/No Contest
    Order: (# you think will be on card)

Bonus Question's:

How many title changes?

Any Turns?

Who takes the fall in Raw Tag Team Championship?

Who takes the fall in WWE Universal Championship?

Last edited by OMB; 10-09-2017 at 11:53 PM.

Squash Fodder

Status

SUMMERSLAM THOUGHTS

I haven't had time to catch up your btb but I am going to asap sorry man

Your Summerslam card looks amazing if a tad over booked I will start reviewing from Summerslam sound good?

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Quote Originally Posted by NamelessSavior View Post
    SUMMERSLAM THOUGHTS

I haven't had time to catch up your btb but I am going to asap sorry man

Your Summerslam card looks amazing if a tad over booked I will start reviewing from Summerslam sound good?

Sounds good

Thread Information