Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: OMB Presents WWE The New Era

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

Re: OMB Presents WWE The New Era

Just quickly read through your shows mate! Going good mate.

I've got to say, Raw is clearly the better show right now and as predicted when the draft was announced- there's a gulf in quality for me. Smackdown is kind of bland while Raw has so much going on right now and a stacked roster to choose from.

I think you did the right thing putting the Bray vignette/promo in the spoiler tag with a warning just in case it offends. I really liked it though man- it was creepy but at the same time, did so well to point out that Bray has maybe found the Beast's weakness and I'm excited to see how Brock responds for sure.

Matches have all been good enough, no complaints at all.

Excited to see more but I definitely think Smackdown needs something right now to get people invested and wanting to read it like you have with Raw.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Deco90 View Post
    Just quickly read through your shows mate! Going good mate.

I've got to say, Raw is clearly the better show right now and as predicted when the draft was announced- there's a gulf in quality for me. Smackdown is kind of bland while Raw has so much going on right now and a stacked roster to choose from.

I think you did the right thing putting the Bray vignette/promo in the spoiler tag with a warning just in case it offends. I really liked it though man- it was creepy but at the same time, did so well to point out that Bray has maybe found the Beast's weakness and I'm excited to see how Brock responds for sure.

Matches have all been good enough, no complaints at all.

Excited to see more but I definitely think Smackdown needs something right now to get people invested and wanting to read it like you have with Raw.
    Smackdown is going through a bit of a rough patch as I am trying to get a few guys over hence reason why Titus is on SD and Apollo is being push a little but I def feel SD will be even out soon I have a big storyline coming and a few debuts which should even things out plus I got some plans for Survior series which will have implications for Raw and SD. That being said I am glad you like the Wyatt/Lesnar feud some cases I think its as big as Omega/Styles/Rollins plus Nakamura/Joe and Owens\Reigns is really shaping up Raw right now

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Shall be back this week

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

SD Live EP 3

Live from San Diego, California

We open up Smackdown Live with Randy Orton & John Cena talking Cena says that Orton should watch himself tonight the kid is no joke. Orton says that the kid can be as good as Cena says but he has always had Cena's number the two then talk about wins they have over each other until Apollo Crews shows up he says he just wants to shake Orton's hand tonight and tell him man to man he is going to beat him in that ring tonight. Crews leaves as Orton looks on and Cena just shrugs as he leaves.

Commercial Break

Match 1: Harper & Rowan vs. The Colons

End Of Match: Harper has kept Primo away from his cousin Epico as he is beating Primo in the corner. Harper places him on the top rope it begins to set him up for a superplex. Primo fights it off but unseen by him Rowan has tagged himself in and grabs Primo by the tights and tosses him back into the ring. Primo hits the mat and rolls over towards Epico who doesn't seem to want to tag in waiting a second before tagging in. Epico slowly starts walking into the ring as Rowan stares his eyes lasered focus on him. Rowan's face is showing anger and he yells as Epico charges at him.

Spinning Kick!

It hits Primo and drops him as he falls to the mat. He is clearly out but, Rowan just stares as Primo lays their for what could of been three. Harper is yelling on the apron as it gets Rowans attention. Rowan grabs Primo and tags Harper. Rowan then irish whips Primo off the rope with all his might as Harper runs in with a discus closeline which takes Primos head off. Harper covers and this one is over.

Winner: Harper & Rowan by pinfall

Commercial Break

Shane is backstage in his office when he says that we have had some issues in our women's division and he is here to solve it so what we are gonna do is put Tamina in a match against Nikki Bella for the SD Women's Championship we will also have Naomi as a special guest enforcer.This match will happen at Summerslam with Jax and Natalya banned from ringside.

Match 2: Sami Zayn vs Braun Strowman

End Of Match: Start of match- Zayn hits two Helluva Kicks but Braun just shakes it off in matter of fact he looks on in a angry mood and grabs Zayn sending him across the ring. Zayn gets up and looks at Braun who tells him to just give up as Zayn gets in his face and begins throwing punches having no effect on Braun who grabs Zayn by the neck and hits a reverse chokeslam.

Zayn bounces off the mat and finds himself out cold on the mat.Braun places his foot on Zayn to go for pin but at 2 he just steps on Zayn and breaks the count. Zayn is lifted up by Braun who runs with him on his shoulder and hits a running powerslam that shakes the ring.

Braun Strowman covers him and this one is
    over.

Winner: Braun Strowman by pinfall

Young JBL and Phillips are again amazed at the pure domination Braun has had over his time on SD Live. Zayn is struggling after the match but the crowd is still on their feet cheering Zayn is up on the ramp showing his love from the crowd when Swagger attacks Zayn from behind.

He grabs Zayn and throws him into the guardrail halfway up the ramp he then takes Zayn and hits a release belly to belly onto the ramp as Zayn is yelling in pain. Swagger then grabs Zayn and brings him towards the LED Screen and connects Zayn with a Gutwrench Powerbomb into it as Zayn sits unconscious on the ground. Swagger is about to go for another when American Alpha come out telling him that's enough. Swagger says WE THE PEOPLE as we go to break.

Commercial Break

Match 3: Titus O'Neil vs. Mark Henry

End Of Match: Titus is trying to get use to not being the more powerful of the match as Henry is overpowering him amongst every move. Titus is hit by a closeline as Henry starts to pick up the pace. Henry is now honoring JYD by doing the headbutts one which sends Titus to the outside. Titus is a bit dazed as he tries to stand as Henry rolls out of ring. Henry goes to grab Titus but he is sent into the barricade. Titus is in control now as he screams I am the franchise of SD I'm the big ballers I am where the money is at as Titus sends Henry into the apron. Titus rolls Henry into the ring who is quickly to one knee.Titus runs full speed at Henry with a knee but, He is caught by Henry who starts to get up holding Titus he then sets him up for a World's Strongest Slam but Titus reverses it. He is elbowing Henry in the head. Titus pushes Henry who bounces off ropes and is then sent up in the air and drops to the mat with a Clash Of The Titus.He covers Henry.

Winner: Titus O' Neil by pinfall

Titus celebrates as he walks to the back telling Edge off on screen.

Commercial Break

Big Show is being interviewed he is asked his thoughts about Baron Corbin. Big Show says he was like Corbin once a young kid new to the WWE and that he understands he is trying to make a name for himself as a giant among the masses. He say though that he is not done yet and refuses to be made an example of he says he wants a fight anywhere anytime. Baron Corbin shows up he tells him that at Summerslam he is going to prove that the 7 ft giant is nothing more then a 7ft stepping stone. Big Show tells him why wait until Summerslam and says we can fight now. Corbin says we fight on my time not yours as he walks off.

Match 4: American Alpha vs. Golden Truth

End Of Match: This was over pretty quickly Truth is about to get some offense in when he is blind tagged by by Goldust who is then hit with a shoulder tackle by Jordan who tags in Gable for Grand Amplitude.

Winner: American Alpha by pinfall

After the match Truth gets a little off talking to himself in the corner crazed eyed as Goldust looks on until Truth walks off. Goldust grabs a mic telling truth that he is sorry. Truth looks back after a few moments grabs a mic and says stuff happens its alright. Truth hugs his partner and tells him that they are cool stating their intent as a tag team to win the championship.

Commercial Break

Main Event: Randy Orton vs Apollo Crews w/John Cena at ringside

End Of Match: The match has been back & forth, Orton has the upper hand as of right now he is tied up with Crews in the corner and begins throwing punches until the ref gets in between. The ref goes over and talks to Crews asking him if he is all right. Crews is ok he nods to the ref and Orton comes in towards Crews when Crews catches Orton & puts him in corner and starts chopping him.Orton chest lights up but on about the 4th one Orton reverses it and starts to throw some chops of his own. Crews is in pain after each shot until, Orton choose to Irish Whip his foe into the ropes and hit a powerslam. Orton calls for RKO as Crews whose towards the ropes rolls to outside.

Orton runs out of ring abd looks to hit a closeline on a unsuspecting Crews but is met with a enziguri to the head as Crews smiles on. Crews climbs onto the apron waits for Orton to stand and hits a moonsault from the apron shocking the crowd as both men fall to the ground.Orton is tossed into the ring and Crews goes to come in but Orton kicks him in the chest.

Vintage Orton!

Rope caught DDT plants Crews and Orton goes for cover only getting a two count. John Cena is looking on beside the commentary team watching as Orton calla for the RKO again. This time he connects and covers.

NoCrews kicks out and Orton smiles but the smile quickly changes as Orton is begging Crews to get up. Crews dazed gets up and Orton comes in for RKO but, Crews reverse it sliding down into a school boy.

Winner: Apollo Crews by pinfall

Crews rolls out of the ring as a furious Orton looks on. Cena is smiling on the outside as Orton calms down. He looks at Crews offers him his hand. Crews waits a moment accepts it as Orton & Cena walk off. WWE Champion Dean Ambrose music hits and he walks out and into the ring holding title high in the face of Crews. Strowman's music hits and we end SD with the two men staring at the WWE Championship and Ambrose smiling saying bring it on.

People's Champion

Status

SMACKDOWN THOUGHTS

The blue brand seems to be the show where the new blood is getting it's chance to shine. i'm definitely interested in seeing where you take Harper and Rowan. Their burning of the rocking chair was great and they picked up an expectant win here.

Apollo Crews looks confident and he got a huge win over Orton in the main event to follow up his win over Cena. I'm interested to see whether you keep his hot streak going or whether he falls to Strowman. Both offer a different kind of match with Ambrose but I'm more likely to believe that Strowman will dethrone Ambrose than I am Crews.

Cena and Orton have had a few moments over the past two weeks and I wonder whether this is leading to a feud between the two. Not the most unique match to say the least but at least it has that star power and also keeps either man from burying anybody else.

Not too keen on the women's division to be honest. Without a Bayley, Charlotte, Sasha or Becky it lacks real quality. Hopefully the storylines can help propel the title into importance.

Swagger and Zayn should be an interesting minor feud but I hope Zayn goes over. He should be challenging Rusev for the US Title.

Finally Baron Corbin is picking on somebody his own size!!! Corbin defiitely needs to go over Show. No point building up a declinging Show from here.

Overall I'm liking the little things that are happening. Strowman and the team of Harper and Rowan are some of my favourites whilst I'm keen to see how Titus O'Neil continues in the near future.

Keep it up mate, I'll be reading.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sykotic View Post

SMACKDOWN THOUGHTS

The blue brand seems to be the show where the new blood is getting it's chance to shine. i'm definitely interested in seeing where you take Harper and Rowan. Their burning of the rocking chair was great and they picked up an expectant win here.

Apollo Crews looks confident and he got a huge win over Orton in the main event to follow up his win over Cena. I'm interested to see whether you keep his hot streak going or whether he falls to Strowman. Both offer a different kind of match with Ambrose but I'm more likely to believe that Strowman will dethrone Ambrose than I am Crews.

Cena and Orton have had a few moments over the past two weeks and I wonder whether this is leading to a feud between the two. Not the most unique match to say the least but at least it has that star power and also keeps either man from burying anybody else.

Not too keen on the women's division to be honest. Without a Bayley, Charlotte, Sasha or Becky it lacks real quality. Hopefully the storylines can help propel the title into importance.

Swagger and Zayn should be an interesting minor feud but I hope Zayn goes over. He should be challenging Rusev for the US Title.

Finally Baron Corbin is picking on somebody his own size!!! Corbin defiitely needs to go over Show. No point building up a declinging Show from here.

Overall I'm liking the little things that are happening. Strowman and the team of Harper and Rowan are some of my favourites whilst I'm keen to see how Titus O'Neil continues in the near future.

Keep it up mate, I'll be reading.
    Ty man I appricate

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

So Summerslam is written

Thread Information