Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: OMB Presents WWE The New Era

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

WWE Network Re: OMB Presents WWE The New Era

Talking Smack EP 1

Renee Young: Oh My god! Welcome to talking smack I am Renee Young and I am joined by one half of SD Live's Co GM Christain and this is Talking Smack. Wow, Apollo Crews defeats John Cena not only in the first round but in the main event after 2 AA's this is just unheard of.

Christian: You see thats why Edge and myself took this job because SD Live is the place of Oppurinty something RAW just isn't. Apollo Crews is just 2 matches away now from going on to face Dean Ambrose at SummerSlam while John Cena may not even make the show.

Apollo Crews walks onto the set he is all smiles. They welcome him and he is now sitting next to Young.

Renee Young: Apollo welcome tell us how you are feeling right now with many people thinking this is the win of your career. You went from being one of the last picks in the draft to being now one step closer to the WWE Championship. That being said can you tell us whats going on in your head right now?

Apollo Crews: I just dont have many words like you said I was one of the last picks in the draft but like Christain said Smackdown is the land of oppurinty and for me this was my chance to prove to not only the WWE Universe but to myself that I could do this. I just defeated John Cena in the main event of the first SD Live broadcast how many people can say that?

Christian: Not many and next week we will see the other two matchs in the tour with Sami Zayn vs. Jack Swagger & Sheamus vs. Randy Orton in which you will face the winner. Do you think you can beat the celtic warrior and the viper two guys who don't exactly always follow the rules.

Apollo Crews: At the end of the day it is this if I can beat John Cena a guy who is known as the single biggest superstar in the WWE who says I can't beat every single guy on this roster people can say it was luck say it was a fluke but I know that anything can happen in WWE and on SD Live.

Renee Young: Well thank you, for coming on the air and we wish you the best.

Apollo leaves the set and we get footage showing Braun Strowman victory.

Renee Young: Well folks, as you see we got to talk about Braun Strowman and the fact he ran over a former world champ in Alberto Del Rio. Christian, you have a update on his injuries anything you can tell us?

Christian: Yeah, Braun Strowman is a freak of nature he calls himself the monster amongst men and its easy to see why. Alberto Del Rio was a guy who took myself and Edge to our limits and he was just battered and beaten by Braun. Del Rio we been told has a number of injuries including a severe concussion, one broken rib and a broken jaw. He will be out of action for the time being and wish him the best .

Renee Young: Braun is scary, and could be a man that is dangerous on SD Live. Well let's move on and talk about hearing that SD Live has sign three new superstars including one debuting next week.

Christian: Look we are always looking to do what we can to improve SD Live this is going to be a place for opportunity and we have given these 3 superstars a chance to prove it. One of which I can confirm was a member of the RAW roster however a contract dispute has happen and we have signed him. He wants to be known as Big Baller & The Franchise. He isn't a man that lacks talent or confidence and we are excited to bring him to SD Live.

Renee Young: Come on, drop the name have breaking news on Talking Smack.

Christian: Sorry you will have to wait and see.

Renee Young: Alright, moving on let's welcome our next guests on the show American Alpha.

Gable & Jordan walk out Gable is limping and is helped out by Jordan

Gable: Thanks, guys for having us sorry still a bit sore from tonight but wounds heal.

Renee Young: Yeah, you guys were in a awesome match against The Revival you came up short but you guys proved that the tag team division is strong here. Harper & Rowan though seems to have their eyes set to be the top tag team in SD Live! So how are you going to keep up with two former Wyatt Family members?

Gable: Look, tonight we had our eyes set on The Revival.

Jordan: Harper & Rowan no one saw coming and we now know they are here. They want a fight all they had to do was ask. We want to prove that we are the apex the top guys on this show. Revival or those two or anyone no one is going to stop us it doesn"t matter if your 7 feet tall or if you are thinking your the top guys we are the alphas.

Gable: We are ready willing and Gable and we are taking this place by storm.

Christian: You know there was a time where I was just like you guys young kids trying to take the tag team division and brig it to the limelight see we had two other teams we faced to make it like that which is why I do have breaking news Renee. Summerslam is coming up and well being a tag team master and all around kings of tag team its my great honor to announce the SD Tag Team Titles in which will be crown at Summerslam as American Alpha vs. The Revival vs. Harper and Rowan in a Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match.

Renee Young: What a announcement on Talking Smack!

Jordan & Gable smiles as they leave waving to our co hosts.

Renee Young: Please welcome our last guest tonight Nikki Bella!

Nikki Bella: Hey Renee you are looking cute tonight. Christian how are you?

Christian: Much better now, I am glad you decided to sit here though I should probably watch it I am married and Cena around here somewhere.

Nikki Bella: Yea, he's somewhere round here .

Renee Young: Let's talk about Tamina and Nia Jax and the interaction you guy's had. Why do you think they are angry with you?

Nikki Bella: Well, Renee I don't know we didn't do anything to upset them look they are probably jealous I mean when's the last time Tamina was actually relevant? Wait, that's right she never was look I am the longest regining WWE Divas champion of all time and I beat everyone they threw at me so girl is just jealous. I...

Nikki is stopped mid sentence as Tamina & Nia Jax show up and they are in the face of Bella and then words are being told between two which end as Tamina attacks Bella and hits a superkick. Our Co host are running out of the way as Nia Jax lifts up Bella and sends her crashing face first into the Talking Smack table. Nikki is out cold as Tamina grab's the mic we here her talk.

Tamina: Jealous, you are nothing more then eye candy Nikki and you know why you got to the top and it is from a lot of time spent on the bottom. This is the first time though you aren't enjoying it. Nikki your time as divas are gone we are women wrestlers and the day of the Barbie dolls are dead plastic botex ladder climbing is over. We are the Barbie Doll Killers and we are crashing the dream house bitch!

Talking Smack ends with people attending to Nikki as Barbie Doll Killers leave the show.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Re: OMB Presents WWE The New Era

RAW EP 2 is written looking forward to thoughts on 1st two show and the RAW Rant & Talking Smack

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Also working on SD Ep 2 prob have done by Tuesday

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

RAW Ep 2

Live from Boston, MA

Raw opens it with Corey Graves standing in the ring and he is alone without Steph. He says last week during our main event that Samoa Joe & Kenny Omega both ruined what was going to be an epic match. Corey goes onto say that he wants The Club in this ring right now. AJ Styles Gallows and Anderson are out but there is no sign of Kenny Omega. AJ and company enter the ring with the title around the waist of AJ Styles.

AJ grabs a mic and begins to speak but before he does he is cut off by Seth Rollins music and Rollins does not look happy.

He gets in the ring and is staring again at AJ face to face.

Rollins says awe isn't it cute the little club is all together except wait a second Omega isn't here is he? He says he doesn't know whose pulling the strings in that either AJ Styles isn't the phenomal one but the phenomal bitch as for Omega he's going to take that steel pipe and drive it all the way up his ass.Styles is now talking and says first off he had nothing to do with Kenny being on Raw not only he didn't know he was in state he thought he was still in Japan. He says next he doesn't need to have the club interfere because not even on his worse day could Rollins beat AJ.

AJ says that its funny he call him a bitch when his balls are clearly in Steph purse. Rollins gets pissed but Corey gets in between yelling that's enough. He says that you two are going to face off in tonight's main event and if Seth win's that at Summerslam it will be Rollins vs Styles for WWE Universal Championship. Corey says now leave the ring all of you except Gallows & Anderson because you are in action right now.

Corey goes on to say and also to help call this match please welcome your new Raw Announcer Mauro Ranello

Back from break and Cole & Booker T welcome Mauro Ranello who says it a pleasure to be on Raw.

We now go back to Gallows & Anderson in the ring waiting for their foes.

Big Cass & Enzo music hits to a massive pop and out walks the realest guy's in the room. Enzo and Cass are talking doing the how you doin's 7 ft tall cant teach that calling the club woody and Big Andy. They say there is only one word to describe you and we are going to spell it out for you S A W F T....

Match 1: Enzo & Cass vs The Club

End Of Match: Enzo has been getting his ass handed to him by Gallow's & Anderson as they are keep tagging each other in cutting off the ring to Enzo who has just eaten a big boot by Gallow's . Big Cass can only look on as the two men beat up his buddy after Gallows hits a powerbomb Cass can not take no more and tries to rush the ring. The ref though stops him and tells him to go back. Cass is walking back but with the ref back turned Anderson attacks Enzo & Magic Killer.

They only get a two as Cass breaks it up. He hits a big boot on both men. He drags Enzo to the corner and tag's himself in.

HERE COMES BIG CASS

Big Cass is cleaning house to the roar of the crowd . He hits Anderson with a big boot from apron sending him flying off barricade. Gallows goes to for a big boot of his own and misses as Cass hits another sending the big men to the outside. Cass screams how you doin as he goes to the outside and tosses Luke into ring. He goes to get in Anderson grabs his leg and Gallow's hits him from behind irish whips him into corner tags Anderson in.

Boot Of Doom!

Winner: The Club

The Club enjoy their winning mocking Enzo & Cass saying how you doin? Anderson does Enzo's dance as they yell NERDS as we go to break

Paul Heyman & Brock Lesnar arrive on Raw and we are told they are coming up .

Heyman & Lesnar are in the ring and Heyman looks pissed Brock stands next to Heyman who is talking.

Heyman says last week he was coming out here to annonuce Brock Lesnar intent for Summerslam and tonight he's here to do so again because he spoke to Corey Graves eariler today and if Bray Wyatt wants Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam Bray Wyatt has got him.

The crowd cheers as we see Brock step forward.Brock Lesnar grabs the mic and begins to speak.

Brock says You thought you could scare me little boy by putting your hands on Paul let's make it clear this isn't some horror movie and your not scaring me. He says at Summerslam I am gonna whip your ass boy and it's not gonna be pretty bitch. Brock says if you want a fight get your ass down here now.

Paul & Brock wait as no one comes. Brock & Paul go to leave as Bray Wyatt appears on the screen.

Wyatt is talking he says We will fight Brock just not tonight because at SummerSlam the mighty beast will be slained. He says Brock I am tired of people like you thinking they got the whole world in their hands because you don't I do and man at Summerslam your not facing another man ready to step into your lair. No your looking at a God a immortal and I am taking Suplex City to the rapture and upon your ashes will sit my throne and your bones my crown at SummerSlam Brock the buzzards will come calling and you will fear me and you will RUN!

Bray Wyatt's tron goes off and Paul Heyman & Brock Lesnar walk off talking as Paul looks on a bit worried.

Back from break and we see a limo pull up and out walks Bobby Roode who is wearing a black suit he tells a backstage crew member that his bag is in the back and to take it to his locker. Bobby is stopped by Byron Saxton who says that he made NXT respectable he brought it to new heights and he says he is going to do the same exact thing to RAW as he makes it. He goes to speak but Miz shows up and says RAW is awesome. Miz is talking and says last week on Raw Rant you wanted to interrupt me so I figure I owed you one. Miz says he will see Roode soon as he walks off and Roode stands their looking smug.

Match 2: The New Day ( Big E & Xaiver Woods) w/ Kofi Kingston & The Fashion Police vs. The Uso's

End Of Match: Big E and Jimmy Uso have been trading punches throughout the match as your champions get the adventage. Big E is now using his power to suplex Jimmy Uso across the ring towards the turnbuckle. Kofi & The Fashion Police cheer on as Xaiver Woods ia tagged in and here comes Woods.

UNICORN STOMP.

Xaiver and Big E are stomping away at Jimmy with Jey able to do nothing on the outside. Jimmy is back drop by Woods who then sets up for the Honor Roll but is caught mid closeline with a Superkick dropping him . Jimmy whos tired is crawling towards Jey and makes the tag as Xaiver Woods is covered for a pin. However its only a 2.

Jey picks up Xaiver begins chopping him in the corner as he props him up turnbuckle and goes for Superplex Woods fights it off and calls for a elbow drop.

The lights go out and when they are put on we see Francesa 2 laying broken in the ring with a see you soon note on it. Xaiver is distraught he goes to the trombone and holds it and his hands when from behind Jey rolls up Xaiver.

Winner: The Uso's by pinfall

Roman Reigns is being interview backstage when he is stopped again this week by Kevin Owens. Roman asks what is Kevin's problem. Owens looks at him and tell him you.Kevin goes onto say that Roman Reigns gets everything handed to him on a silver platter you get title shot after title shot just because of who you cousin is. Kevin say's if we were going by wrestling and deserving a shot that he deserves it. Owens say's that Roman is a joke and sooner or later they will see it.Roman says I am a joke tell you what why don't you get your fat ass and met him in that ring tonight and that he will give Kevin everything he deserves.

Match 3: Kevin Owens vs. Roman Reigns

End Of Match: Kevin Owens has been controling the match using his smarts to make sure Roman is not able to seize control. Kevin has Roman down in a wrestling hold using his arm to grind across Reigns face. Owen's taunts the crowd and the big dog as he does Roman Reigns shout. Kevin though takes his time as he is slowly working on Reigns shoulder to take away the spear. We get a back and forth with each man at somepoint getting momentum until Kevin regains control as he hits a superkick but Roman comes back with a Superman punch. Reigns goes for spear but Owen's catchs him mid spear with a arm breaker as Reigns moans in agony.Roman is trying to get to his feet but Owens sends him face first into the turnbuckle.

Owens tries for a pin with a school boy and a fist full of tights but only gets a 2.

Owens attempts to hit the pop up powerbomb by Roman fights him off and hits a samoan drop.Roman lets his roar out as the WWE Universe gets him with the normal reaction. Reigns goes for a superman punch but Owens goes for breather rolling towards ropes. Reigns though full speed drops Owens with a drive by dropkick and rolls back into ring setting up a superman punch . Owens catchs Reigns mid punch with a superkick and Reigns now rolls out of ring. Owens follows and the two begin trading blows on outside as we get to 6 on the ref's count. Roman shoulder tackles Owens on the barricade but goes up apron trying to break count but Owens sends Reigns face first off apron as we are on 8 . He rolls into ring all smiles.The ref counts 9 as Roman stumbles and then 10 but Roman doesn't make it.

Winner: Kevin Owens by countout

Kevin acts like he just won the world title as he mocks Roman he rolls out of the ring as soon as Reigns gets close and we had to the back.

Corey Graves is backstage with Alexa Bliss who demands she is given a title shot Corey tells her that next week if she can beat Charlotte he will give her a future title shot. Alexa says fine as she walks off.

Cesaro is in the locker room when Y2J walks in Chris is holding The List Of Jericho and Cesaro ask him what it is.

Jericho goes on to say its people things that really just get under my skin or I don't like.Cesaro ask him whose on the list. Jericho starts naming a few people.

Stupid Idiots

That mouth breather who said my scarf sucked

Dean Ambrose

Jon Snow Y2J says the stupid idiot knows nothing

Vampires who sparkle

Cesaro

That guy who cut in line at Casco.

Cesaro tells him to hold up as Jericho has a guilty look on his face. Cesaro ask why he's on the list?He says because you never fulfilled your potential. Jericho goes onto say last week though Cesaro proved that he has hints of IT. He says that he was only going to do this as a one time thing but never mind because we beat Axel & Bo last week and next week we face Enzo & Cass and we will beat them again and the WWE Universe & Steph will never EVER question if Cesaro has IT again.

The Fashion Police are on screen and we see that their is a board with evidence on who they think did it . Officer Dango says that he thinks that it is getting close we asked all the right questions but we are missing something. He goes on to tell Breeze your going to have to go undercover and we are going to send you into the new day's locker room with Francesca 3 and lay a trap a good old fashion stake out. Breeze says im not hungry though besides I'm a vegan. How do you think i got this pretty? Officer Dango says a stake out not steak out and Breeze still looks on confused and Dango says its ok I will explain it next week buddy. The Fashion Police leave as we see a shadow on the wall.

Bully Ray comes out to cut a promo he is running down the city and running down the locker room he says no man in the back can beat him local kid Kaleb Knight who is in the ring has heard enough gets in his face. Bully looks at him and says do you know who I am? I am the guy whose gonna hurt you boy I am gonna enjoy kicking your ass and getting paid as your family and your girl watch from ringside because your not walking out here tonight under your own two feet.

Match 4: Bully Ray vs. Kaleb Knight

End Of Match: Bully Ray has been handling Knight with ease as the former dudley boy is breaking every rule under the sun we have seen him choke eye gouge and even hit a low blow behind the ref. Bully Ray is about to go for a move but Knight reverses it and goes for a round house he hits the ref and he goes to help him when Bully Ray grabs his chain and hits him in the back of the head.He grabs the kid lifts him up and hits the Bully Bomb he puts his foot on kids head as he tosses chain to outside and ref calls for the pin.

Winner: Bully Ray

After match, Bully Ray walks to kids parents and says that he is going to hurt your baby boy and you cant do a damn thing about it as he gets on the apron hes about to go under rope.

HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD!

Out runs Dolph Ziggler and Bully tries to attack him but Dolph ducks him mid ramp and tries for a superkick which Bully ducks he hightails it back as Bully tells Dolph hes dead.

Becky Lynch is backstage when Summer Rae & Eva come on screen. They say last week when our team won it proved that the four horsewoman are nothing more the flops to this big hype. Summer says your looking at the real leaders of the pack of Women's division on RAW and they are HOT. They are Perfect they are deadly. Becky goes to speak but they walk off leaving Becky to say alright guess Im talking to myself that was rude.

Maruo Ranello , Booker T and Michael Cole are on screen now talking about Shinsuke Nakamura and we can now tell you even with internal bleeding and possible bruised ribs Shinsuke Nakamura will be back and cleared to wrestle at Summerslam as he challenges Samoa Joe.Ranello says Joe had a message for Nakamura sent via a Facebook video we go to that footage.

Samoa Joe is inside a NXT Arena sitting in the ring his body hanging off second rope. Joe begins to speak his voice is calm.Corey Graves I dont blame you for not wanting me on RAW this week I get it your whole world got turn upside down in a span of 2 mins you went from a nobody to a somebody and you had seen me do things to people inside these ropes right here in NXT and you claim they were the most viscous things a man can ever do to another man. You saw me win my first NXT Title then my second you saw as I had my jaw dislocated by Nakamura when he beat me for the NXT Title .

So why is it I get drafted to RAW and I'm not given the shot for the Universal Championship or not even on the 1st RAW you see that I cant forgive and Shinsuke Nakamura doesn't deserve it. So I took my chance and just like u saw in nxt i became the destroyer and at Summerslam Shinsuke I am going to make sure the only chance you are ever given again is whether or not to pull the plug when I break every bone in your body as for you Corey you may have suspended me from RAW but ill be on Raw Rant and I want you to be there.

We are brought back from break and we see AJ in the club locker room. Gallows & Anderson come up they ask where Kenny is. AJ looks at them and says like I told Graves I dont know I had nothing to do with him helping last week and I am going to go out there and beat up Seth Rollins like I beat up John Cena. AJ laughs and says I am going to Ragdoll Rollins and I don't need any help so stay back here alright? AJ looks at them holding his title saying I am proving I'm the face that runs the place. They too sweet as we see Seth Rollins on the phone. He says thank you Steph I wont make u regret it I am going to win. Seth makes his way to the arena.

Main Event AJ Styles (c) vs. Seth Rollins If Rollins wins he faces Styles for title at SS.

End Of Match: It has been back and forth with crazy set of moves at one point AJ slides out of ring Rollins follows him AJ jumps on apron hits a running knee follow by a lionsault to the outside to a pop from crowd.Rollins though as well has been giving it everything he's got including a Frog Splash 3/4 to other side of ring he barley hits it drapes his arm and only gets a two. AJ and Rollins to a standing crowd are now just throwing punches at each other in the middle of the ring for about 3 mins.Seth gains upper hand getting the better of AJ as he irish whips him into ropes and goes for HHH Knee Smash but AJ reverses it

Pele Kick!

AJ now is standing and picks up Rollins in a torture rack ask him if he taps as AJ screams but Rollins says no as AJ turns it into a neckbreaker.AJ is taunting the crowd with his back turned but doesn't see Rollins who now is on apron is setting up the springboard knee and as AJ turns he is hit by it.

Rollins is fired up now and calls for the pedigree when Gallows & Anderson's music hits and AJ who is out Rollins looks on as Ref checks on AJ whose on outside.

Rollins is taken out from behind by a jacket wearing Kenny Omega holding a pipe. AJ doesn't see Omega or hear the music and Omega is gone. He grabs Rollins and Calf Crusher.Rollins is screaming my knee my knee and refuses to tap he passes out from the pain. The ref calls for bell.

Winner: AJ Styles by KO

AJ stands celebrating when Corey's music hits. Corey is out and says I have had it with The Club already. Styles is yelling at him what your talking about a replay is shown of attack and Styles looks on now and says he has nothing to do with this. He says though he has beaten Rollin's twice and if he thinks he cant do it again he's wrong. Corey says fine but next week if any member of The Club is in the arena and steps in that ring he will strip AJ of title. AJ vs Rollins next week as the show ends with AJ holding title over Rollins.

Last edited by OMB; 07-30-2017 at 11:22 AM.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

I'm liking the overall presence of the club, their overall story spread throughout the show and their conflict with graves.

I do get the idea of Red txt for Raw and Blue for Smackdown, but perhaps some different colors or graphics would help just because that amount of txt the same color does get a little hard on the eyes while reading, but other then that keeping prgoressing

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Quote Originally Posted by greenchad1 View Post
    I'm liking the overall presence of the club, their overall story spread throughout the show and their conflict with graves.

I do get the idea of Red txt for Raw and Blue for Smackdown, but perhaps some different colors or graphics would help just because that amount of txt the same color does get a little hard on the eyes while reading, but other then that keeping prgoressing

Thanks glad u enjoy show will look to do some

People's Champion

Status

First off let me start by talking about the big story going on at Raw right now. The Bullet Club reunion. I find it very interesting that AJ Styles is stating that he ahs no idea why Kenny Omega turned up and also 'stating' that he doesn't know why he attacked Rollins last week. I'm unsure whether you are pulling the wool over everyone's eyes or whether this will lead to Styles defending Rollins and turning face.

Good for The Club (not Bullet eh?) to get a win with their status being associated with the Universal Champion right now. I'm keen to see what you do with Enzo/Cass too as we all know how they are right now.

I like the return of a possible Lesnar/Wyatts feud. I just want to see Lesnar run through some Wyatt Family before Summerslam. Not Bray Wyatt's biggest fan as I feel that he's been built up well only to falter when it matters. Hopefully you can change that.

Roode versus The Miz is something fresh. I can envision a Glorious IC Champ!!

Interesting little storyline with New Day and The Fashion Police. I would love for it to be Dango and Breeze that did that to Francesca II.

Owens going over Reigns!!! Hell yes!! I'd love for Owens to be the bad ass that everyone who ever watched Ring Of Honor knows he can be.

One little criticism that I'd like to point out. Can you refrain from using first names when describing people. Kevin and Roman etc really puts me off. It's okay when it's The Usos as they have the same surnames but using surnames or even full names is a much better way in my opinion.

Bully Ray and Ziggler is another fresh feud so I'm keen to see where this goes.

I'm intrigued by what's going on with Seth and Steph. Secret phonecalls?

Good ending to the main event with Omega again costing Rollins but I'm not sure the submission/knockout method was necessary. A blow to the head was probably enough but I'll go with it. I expect Styles to retain again and Rollins to square off with Omega at Summerslam. What that means for Styles is anybody's guess.

Overall a decent show and I'm looking forward to seeing where this big Bullet Club story heads and also to the arrival fo Bobby Roode. Keep it up mate.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Well for the main event I had Omega target Rollins knee so AJ doing Calf Crusher and Rollins passing out yhought made both look good

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Also ty for review

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

Dig a lot of the stories going on here. A lot of fresh stuff and interesting combinations for feuds

Dunno if Roode and Miz would gel irl in a match, seems like they wouldn't have the best chemistry imo, similar styles I guess?

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk

Frank Ocean listenin'

Status
      Country                    Canada

I dig this, I think your shows have some nice qualities to them. I think somethings you need to work on is your language/punctuation. Also, maybe shrink the text a bit. I don't need it needs to be that big. I usually use a 2 because it's a nice even size. Don't be scared to spice things up too, quote things, use the lines provided when posting. Just some advice from a booker to another booker. I am enjoying it tho man, as complex it is to read for me. Cheers!

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

RAW RANT EP 2

Joe is on the set already he is waiting and pulls a seat out for Graves who is tonights co host it looks like Saxton welcomes us to Raw Rant and is cut off by Joe.

Samoa Joe: Yeah, welcome to Raw Rant did you think I was kidding I was not you & I have some things to talk about Graves .

Graves looks up not backing down.
    He seems to have this confidence in his voice as we see him get in Joe's face

Graves: Well, Joe here I am and I am not going to back down you have a problem as to why I gave Nakamura the shot and not you its because you lost to him over and over Joe you maybe beat him once he is one of the greatest wrestlers of all time Joe and it seems to me that your Rock to his Austin but I tell you what your so sure you can beat him if at Summerslam you win I will give you a shot at the title if you lose Nakamura gets your shot again.

Joe looks at him his face intense he pushes his chair out of way he nods and for first time he is speechless. Joe leaves the set. Saxton changes subject.

Saxton: Let's talk about Bully Ray and his debut tonight.

Graves: Bully was impressive in his victory but it seems to me that he has now caught the eye of Dolph Ziggler a man who is still at a high level seem to put his nose in a place where it could get him in trouble.

Ziggler shows up on screen he shakes everyone's hand and begins to speak.

Ziggler: Bully Ray... How cleaver of a name did he make that up in Jr. High are you back there right now stealing lunch money? He likes to go and pick fights I like to fight I like to steal the show so why don't you next week meet the best damn wrestler on RAW or SD in WWE Dolph Ziggler I mean unless you don't got the balls.

Ziggler leaves as Graves & Saxton look on smirking

Graves: Never a dull moment on RAW.

Saxton: That is very true my friend, with Summerslam only 3 weeks away we still have no idea what Raw's Main Event will be however you stated you are giving Seth Rollins another chance does this have anything to do with his close relationship to Commissioner McMahon?

Graves: It has nothing to do with that, Rollins has not been given a fair chance and next week he will finally be.

AJ Styles shows up on set holding WWE Universal Championship.

Styles: He has been giving shot after shot and truth is he can't beat me. You say that I have something to do with these attacks I don't. I am sick and tired of people thinking I did. Omega & I have what you could call a checkered past the last time before he step in a WWE ring we were in same ring together he attacked me that's why I was as shocked as you were when he came back but let me make it perfectly clear. Omega if you come to RAW next week and cost me this championship or attack Rollins there is not a place on the planet you can go that I wont find you. I am AJ Styles I am the face that runs the place. The truth is AJ Styles doesn't need The Club to be elite AJ Styles is elite and anyone who doesn't think so can step in the ring and go toe to toe with the phenomenal one.

Styles walks off the set but his eyes are glued to the Raw GM and is now mouthing inaudible words to Graves.

Saxton: Well guys let us talk about a new segment we will be doing for Raw Rant starting after Summerslam edition of Raw Rant is where you the fans can send us questions to ask your favorite Raw Superstars. We look forward to see what you guys are going to come up with.

( you guys can PM me any questions and they will appear on show just state who the superstar is.)

Graves: Well guys we saw tonight Bray Wyatt & Brock Lesnar have their war of words as both men claiming not to be scared of the other.

Saxton: The truth is both men are scary and under most situations they are feared but not here and not yet though it did seem that Paul Heyman seem cautious as the left. Corey that begs the question that if Paul Heyman is worried a bit should Lesnar?

Graves: I don't know because both men here should not be taken lightly one calls himself a beast the other eater of world's and a God they both are dangerous and come SS it maybe a question who survives not who wins because both theses men will never be the same both physically and mentally.

Saxton: That is true well guys that is it for Raw Rant we will see you next week . I am Byron Saxton that is Corey Graves bye guys.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Smackdown will be posted tonight

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

SD Live EP 2

Live from Gainesville, Florida

We open up to SD Live with Shane, Edge and Christian in the ring. There is a table with a contract and we see Shane grab a mic. He says Gainesville what's up as we get a pop. Shane says tonight we open up with the signing of SD Live newest superstar. This man is a former champion and is worth the contract he asked for and he will be a major player here on SD Live. He says you can call him Big Baller & The Franchise and he's set for Prime Time please give it up for the former Florida Gator Titus O' Neil.

Titus walks out to a nice little pop and he is wearing a very nice suit and sunglasses he walks to the ring and a camera man holds the rope for him. He grabs a mic and shakes Shane and Co GM hands. He grabs his contract but before he signs it he grabs a mic. He pops the crowd and says that he is happy to be a member of team SD but before he signs this he like to say a few words. First off why and the hell did they pick Gainesville to sign this deal? He goes onto say that this place is the worse part of his life and that they should be in NY or LA or even Miami but Gainesville hell no. You almost made me leave, but SD Live is the place where Titus can go World Wide. Titus goes on as he says that SD Live Roster is put on notice and that The Franchise is here baby and SD Live gonna be taken to new heights baby. Titus yells Titus be ballin as we go to break.

Commercial Break

We are back from break and we are told by Tom , Renee, & JBL that later tonight Titus will be in action as he faces Sin Cara. However up next the tournament moves on as Sami Zayn faces off against Jack Swagger.

Jack Swagger is backstage warming up as American Alpha walk by Chad & Jason stop and talk with Jack wishing him good luck Jack smiles and says look at the 3 of us guy True American Heroes and we are in a land of opportunity and just like our forefathers who battled during the wars we are taking SD Live by storm at Summerslam you guys will be the SD Live Tag Team Champions and I will be WWE Champion then every real proud American can place their hand on their heart and chant WE THE PEOPLE. Chad Gable looks at him and says that is great but you got to beat Sami Zayn first and he is pretty good man. Jason Jordan says yea he's a good friend of ours but hey man like you said land of opportunity and you both will go out there and prove it. They walk off as Jack nods his head.

Match 1: Jack Swagger vs. Sami Zayn

End Of Match: Swagger has been keeping Zayn down most of the match as the amateur wrestling background has kept this on the ground. Zayn is being gator rolled right now as Swagger keeps switching up positions until he lifts up Zayn and bull rushes him into corner. Swagger though a bit aggressive as ref ask him to break it up. Zayn looks at Jack saying come on man the ref gets them to center of ring again but before the tie up Zayn offers a handshake to Swagger who accepts it. Zayn now is watching as Swagger keeps trying to shot for a take down Zayn though has kept his distance.

Swagger gets mad kicking the ropes as he failed another takedown attempt Zayn though goes in and gets one to a pop to the crowd as he bows . Swagger furious attacks Zayn from behind and begins suplexing him to chants from crowd. Swagger then goes for a double leg takedown this time driving Zayn into corner he begins to drive his shoulder as the ref gets in and tells him to back up again break it up the ref moves as Swagger goes for a Stinger Splash he misses as Sami moves out of way. Zayn runs to the other side.

HELLUVA KICK!

1 2 3

Winner: Sami Zayn by Pinfall

Sami music hits as he celebrates the win. Sami helps Swagger up who is holding his jaw and offers his hand after a few seconds Jack shakes it and rolls out of ring and towards back after he leaves Sami Zayn's music stops. BRAUNNNNNNNNN! Braun Strowman walks onto the stage and Sami is staring at his next step towards the WWE Championship as we go to break with Braun screaming.

Commercial Break

Back from break and we see the updated rankings for the tour Braun Strowman , Apollo Crews & Sami Zayn moving on while we are told by Renee Young that tonight the first round concludes in our main event as The Celtic Warrior battles The Viper. John Cena is coming out next to address the WWE Universe. Cena music hits and out walks the champ. Cena says its always true no matter what never give up as he runs into ring. He grabs a mic and begins to speak. Cena says how you guys doing tonight says they are a good crowd and begins to talk again he say that tonight he wanted to come out here and talk about the elephant in the room he says last week Apollo Crews beat me. He says that cant be right let me try it again Apollo Crews beat John Cena. Cena says you didn't mishear me last week proved why anything can happen in the WWE and that SD Live is the land of oppurinity.

Apollo gets a nice pop and walks his way to the ring. Apollo begins to speak . He says John, Thank You for all the nice things you said about me I appricate that I really do but don't worry about Summerslam. He say's because beating you last week proves that anything can happen in WWE and SD Live like you said. Well at Summerslam in 3 weeks I am going to beat Dean Ambrose and win WWE Championship. He says John I am gonna give you the 1st shot at my title that very Tuesday.

He says you beat me but don't think the rest is a calkwalk you talked the talk and walked the walk for one week .He says your good kid you still got to beat a former NXT Champ a monster among men a celtic warrior and a viper who is dangerous as hell and trust me I been to wars with him. John Cena goes on speaking. Look you get through all that you get to a guy who is unstable unhinged a guy guy whose scratched and clawed his way to that title beating two of his former brothers and hes one of the best on the bussiness its no cake walk keep your feet on the ground and your eyes up ahead because anything can happen in WWE doesnt mean its can. Cena & Crews shake hands as Cena walks off.

Commercial Break

HERE IS THE CHAMP.

Dean Ambrose music hits and out walks the champion getting set for action tonight as he faces off against The Big Show whose already in the ring. The Match is about to start as Baron Corbin music hits and out he walks sitting at the commentary table.

Match 2: Dean Ambrose vs Big Show

End Of Match: Ambrose has been getting beat up by the 7ft vet. He is trying to bring the big man do but is not able to until Big Show is caught with a Tornado DDT leaving Big Show stunned and the champ trying to gain the edge. Ambrose is now trying to pick up Big Show but is just not able to much to his dismay. Big Show is waking up and Ambrose starts thinking and climbs to the top rope he stays there perched and waits when Big Show gets up he is met with Ambrose going for the diving elbow from the top however he is caught by the hand of The Big Show who hits a giant chokeslam. Big Show who is now in complete control looks for the W.M.D. as the crowd cheers on. However from ringside Baron Corbin jumps up the apron and is mouthing to Big Show. Baron eats a W.M.D. as the crowd cheers the giant who drops Baron whose holding his jaw in pain. Ambrose is up though and is on the top rope again he flies off this time connecting with the elbow. Ambrose looks on with Big Show who is now on one knee pushes away Ambrose who goes for Dirty Deeds and Ambrose is now hitting the ropes and rebounds this time catching show with Dirty Deeds.

Winner: Dean Ambrose by pinfall

The champ has won the match as he grabs his title. He holds it high as Big Show is up behind him. Big Show shows respect to Ambrose as the two shake hands and Dean holding the title. Big Show says next time as Ambrose goes to back. Big Show now though is looking for Corbin and finds him as the two men stare off. Corbin to his credit is not backing down in matter of fact he tells him lets do it but before Show can react Corbin brings the giant to his knees with a low blow as he rolls out of ring with Big Show looking on pissed and Corbin smirking.

Commercial Break

Naomi is talking backstage with Dana Brooke when Tamina & Nia Jax show up on screen. Tamina says she like to talk to Naomi as Dana leaves. Naomi ask her what she wants Tamina said did you catch Talking Smack? Naomi says yes and Tamina says good as she explains that she did it because for far to long the Barbie's have held this place down from what Women Wrestling should be and you heard Nikki say she was longest reigning Divas Champion she says Nia & I we aren't Divas we are here to compete and Naomi so are you. Nia Jax says we are starting more then a women's revoultion and the question is are you on the wrong side of the fight or do you stand with us? Nia & Tamina leave as Naomi stands on.

Match 3: Titus O Neil vs. Sin Cara

End Of Match: Sin Cara is being out powered by SD Live's newest superstar as Titus gloats and seems to take a lot of his time smash talking. Titus has talked the talk and is now walking the walk as he hits a powerslam on Sin Cara telling him he's nothing as Sin Cara is being held in a bear hug. Titus keeps applying pressure but then transitions it into a release belly to belly suplex. Titus though is now mocking the crowd screaming I am The Franchise and Titus is going world wide while that is going on Sin Cara has climb to top rope . Sin Cara jumps off looking to hit a crossbody on Titus who catches him and is shaking his head no yelling I am SD Live as he hits the Clash of the Titus and covers Sin Cara.

Winner: Titus O Neil by Pinfall

Titus O Neil gloats on his win as he walks to the back saying Titus World Wide Baby I am The Franchise as we go to back.

The lights go out in the arena and the tron goes on we see lights hanging in a black background there is a rocking chair rocking when Harper & Rowan appear they stop the chair their eyes focused on the camera. Harper says for far to long we were just like you sheep. We were bound under the spell from the tonuge of a serpent. Rowan now lifts up his signature sheep mask and stares at it speaking I used to think this protected me that this brought me from the world who judged me who mocked me but all it did was mask who I am really am and what I like do they know what I like I like art I Make things some people like them some people don't understand them Bray never did but we aren't bound to him anymore. Harper walks up to Rowan placing an hand on him and giving him a nod standing Harper holds a match in his hand and lights on fire the rocking chair as Rowan stares at his sheep mask before tossing it in the fire as we fade with the mask going in flames.

Commercial Break

Match 4: Rusev vs. Darren Young

End Of Match: Rusev hits a superkick right away before Young can even know what's going on. Rusev then hits a big splash to the back of Young. He then stomps on the back of Young and hits the
    The Accolade locking it in causing Young no choice but to tap out .

Winner: Rusev by Submission

After the match Rusev refuses to let go of Young as he bends him back while Young is being snapped in half Bob goes to try and help but is Low Blowed by Lana. He falls to the mat in pain. Rusev lets go finally holding his title high screaming .

Commercial Break

David Otunga is standing with Randy Orton as he asks Randy his thoughts about the tour. Orton says it really is pretty open huh? Cena is out Del Rio is broken in half and two kids Zayn & Crews let's not forget Braun Strowman the monster among men you see they can come with me with all they got but all it takes is just one RKO to win a match one RKO to put you down one RKO to make myself the 14x time World Champ. Sheamus shows up he sees that is funny fella because all it takes is one brogue kick to do it to. Sheamus says tonight we will see what strikes faster a viper or a great white.

Main Event: Sheamus vs. Randy Orton

End Of Match: Its been a back and forth straight up brawl as these two men are beating the hell out of each other a couple of times throughout the match we have seen each man go for a finisher but it would be reversed. Sheamus is now got Orton tied up in the ropes and begins the beating on the chest of Orton

But on 10 Orton gets his arm out and hits a RKO into the ropes leaving Sheamus stunned as Orton runs back in on 10 Orton gets his arm out and hits a RKO into the ropes leaving Sheamus stunned as Orton runs back into the ring and attempts a RKO but it is fought off by Sheamus who goes for a Brogue Kick but now Orton ducks under it and Orton slithers like a snake in the corner his cold eyes locked on Sheamus. Sheamus looks at Orton says bring it on fella and the two men lock up again Sheamus overpowers Orton and tosses him into ropes going for a closeline but Orton ducks it and Snap Powerslam. Orton is now in control and he is feeling it he calls for the RKO and connects driving Sheamus into the mat. The veteran Sheamus rolls out of ring and Orton has to get the big man back into the ring. He rolls Sheamus in and is setting up the RKO. Sheamus stunned gets onto his feet but mid RKO attempt is caught with a Brogue Kick.

No! RKO OUT OF NOWHERE!

Orton slithers into the pin.

1 2 3

Winner: Randy Orton by pinfall

Randy Orton is victorious and the viper is pumped up he is moving his body to the music and has a huge smile on his face. Smackdown ends with The Viper posing on the ropes and next week we will find out what two men will face off in the number 1 contenders match as Sami Zayn vs. Braun Strowman & Randy Orton vs. Apollo Crews
    Last edited by OMB; 08-04-2017 at 06:14 PM.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Talking Smack will be up by mon

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Gonna delay till wed at least

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

So Talking Smack will not be on this week I tried posting it twice they both got deleted. So instead we will get some little info on show.

Orton claims that he is the most dangerous man in tournament saying none guys left even held title says all he has to do is hit the rko out of nowhere to win
    Ambrose comes out conflict with Orton saying no one is taking title
    Harper & Rowan video was played hyping team
    Titus & Edge argue as Titus feels disrespected leading to him facing Mark Henry next week
    Apollo Crews vs Randy Orton next weeks main event

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Raw Ep 3

Salt Lake City, Utah

Welcome live to Raw but before they announcers can welcome us Seth Rollins music hits and out he walks. He is holding a pipe in his hand and a mic in the other he is in the ring and is calling for AJ Styles and The Club. He says he knows what Graves said but, he knows they are here they are always here Rollins says he is not leaving this ring until those 3 piece of craps get their asses out here.

Steph music hits and out she walks with Corey by her side she said Rollins we talked about this earlier now get out of the ring and let the show go on do not make me look like a fool on live TV. Rollins stands firm and says two weeks in a row The Club has attack him and he is sick and tired of it he says Steph with all due respect I'm staying right here.The crowd cheers Rollins. Graves has the mic and says look we got security backstage covering the premises we go to the tron but no one is there as Graves & Steph look up upset yelling where are they?

We look and see on the tron the cameraman running and we see the WWE Universal Champion knocked out cold and standing above him is Kenny Omega with a steel pipe. Gallows & Anderson run onto the screen yelling what have you done as Omega does the shooting gun taunt.Back in ring and Rollins is pacing around the ring saying something to himself he rolls out of the ring and starts heading up the ramp as Raw GM & Commissioner tell him no. He jumps off the stage leaves that way.

We go to the backstage where we see Rollins yelling for Omega and he finds him and Rollins & Omega start going at it they collide with the pipes but then throw it down just beating the living hell out of each other. Rollins calling Kenny a son of a b**** as Kenny laughs and both men are rolling around throwing punches the RAW Roster breaks them up as Rollins gets free and jumps off of a chest taking out everyone with a crossbody still punching them we get them finally broken up as Omega is bleeding from mouth and Rollins sports a black and blue eye as Omega is escorted out of arena and Rollins is taken to GM office.

Back from break and Rollins, Graves & Steph sit in office as Rollins demands he is let go so he can kick Omega's ass.Graves says he cant do that but he can give him Omega at Summerslam.The crowd pops as Steph says hold on.She says Styles will want his hands on Omega as well.Rollins says Omega took away his shot at the WWE Universal Championship he wants his chance.Graves looks up and says alright we will kill two birds with one stone at Summerslam it will beSeth Rollins vs. Kenny Omega vs. AJ Styles for WWE Universal Championship. Seth nods his head in agreement as the crowd loses its minds.

Commercial Break

Ranello, Cole and Booker are stunned and said we are in store for one of the greatest matches in WWE History at Summerslam. Cole states this is one way to open Raw. However tonight's Raw is stacked and with our main event off he has just got some news that tonight's new main event will see Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Roman Reigns as these two superstars of WWE collide also tonight Enzo & Cass will face off against this new form team calling themselves The IT Factors ( Y2J & Cesaro).Booker says tonight Miz TV is back and his guest is Bobby Roode and he says that it will be glorious .

However Bully Ray is in the ring.Bully Ray is ready for action and says he's ready for the challenge that was given to him last week out walks Dolph who gets into the ring and is ready to fight.Bully says hold up, I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about this man. Bully points to the stage and out walks this skinny short man with slick back blonde hair and no chin he is walking to the ring and stumbles getting into the ropes.Bully Ray says this is the man I was talking about tell me kid whats your name?

???:My name is James Ellesworth Tell them what you said on Twitter last week says RayI said that Kaleb Knight put up a good chance but if he can do it I can face Bully Ray.Why did u say that Bully says.

James: Any man with two hands has a fighting chance and my dream is to be a WWE Superstar.Bully says alright kid lets see what you got. Dolph looks on says are you serious but rolls out of ring and stands on outside as we have match.

Match 1: Bully Ray vs. James Ellsworth

End Of Match: Bully Ray starts the match off by allowing James to hit him he hits him once, twice but third time he hits him its a little harder then excepted and this angers Bully who tosses James into the corner and starts to throw punches on poor James who can't even defend himself the ref asks if James has had enough and he says No! He is refusing as Dolph looks on bit worried and Bully goes for the Bully Bomb but, his body is so limp he falls right through.Bully tries to go for it again but Dolph jumps on apron and they argue James now is standing and is tuning up the band and the crowd cheers for him he goes for it but Bully catches him and Bully Bomb.

Winner: Bully Ray by pinfall

After the match Bully kicks the head of James and stands on it as he screams but Dolph turns him around.

Superkick!

Dolph is now standing over Bully and is mouthing at him. He then lifts James up and the two walk off to a nice ovation from the crowd.

Commercial Break

We are back from break and its time for our next match as Cesaro & Y2J vs. Enzo & Cass as we see the two tag teams talking before that match they both have some wise cracks Y2J calling Enzo a Stupid Idiot and Enzo calling his scarf stupid which leads to Jericho putting Enzo on the list.

Match 2: Enzo & Cass vs Y2J & Cesaro

End Of Match: Both teams have gone back and forth as Cesaro is wailing away with uppercuts to Cass in the corner he runs to one corner to the other hitting a thunderous uppercut it knocks Cass down and Cesaro has the big man up for a giant swing

Cesaro lets go and the crowd applause as his feat of strength leaves the WWE universe in awe. Cesaro then waits for Cass to get up and springboard uppercut. Cesaro is in control and goes for pin.Y2J runs in as Enzo goes to break it up and Codebreaker. Enzo is dropped in it takes him out of ring. Cass is getting up slowly and Y2J & Cesaro both chop block Cass and Cesaro grabs him Swing into Codebreaker Cesaro into pin.

123Winner: The IT Factors by pinfall

The team celebrates as they hug which off puts both guys but they still smile with the win as we go to the back.

Match 3: Big E w/ Kofi Kingston vs Bo Dallas w/ Curtis Axel

End Of Match: Both men have been fighting as the bell rings we get some comedy in with Big E telling Bo that his name is Booty Dallas and he begins to mock him as WWE Universe chants Booty Dallas. This though has angered Bo he begins to hit Big E with some shots to that face but after the 3rd one Big E big smile fades he begins tossing him and goes for a suplex Dallas reverse it. Dallas flips to his feet in a skill of ring awareness and Dallas goes for a roll up but he has the tights. He only gets a 2 but Dallas has now gone to ref to argue case not seeing Big E coming at him full force with a splash in corner. Big E hits another Big Splash and calls for The Big Ending as Axel jumps on aporon but is pulled down by Kingston who hits a trouble in paradise. BIg E connects with The Big Ending.

Winner: Big E w/ Kofi Kingston by pinfall

We quickly go to New Day's Locker Room.

We see Francesa 3 place on a chair and in a bad looking hideout in The New Day's Locker Room is Tyler Breeze & Fandango. Breeze is complains saying we been here forever as Dango says its only been 20 mins. Dango says to be quiet and pull out the camera he thinks someone is coming Breeze pulls out his selfie stick but takes a few selfies stating he needed it for Instagram as Dango tells him to turn off the lights they do and the door opens and we here fighting.The person is yelling get off of me and as the lights turn on we see its Xaiver Wood's which Breeze says it was an inside job. Woods says it wasn't him he just wanted to grab his phone to film Up Up Down Down and he asks where Francesa 3 is? Fashion Police look over and she is gone. Xaiver Wood's says they need to leave as he pushes them out and slams the door.Dango & Breeze look on and they find a piece of paper that says Soon Enough.

Charlotte is getting ready for action as she faces Eva Marie next.

Match 4: Charlotte w/ Becky Lynch vs Eva Marie w/ Summer Rae

End Of Match: Charlotte & Eva have been playing Cat & Mouse with Becky going to even the odds out. Charlotte is sick of playing around with Eva on outside until you hear Alexa Bliss music hits and out she walks and she is saying I know your busy right now but, I like to let you know I am going to challenge you for the WWE Raw Women's Title at Summerslam and take my rightful spot as Goddess in WWE. This is all going on, Charlotte is distracted and just now is realizing the ref is on the count of 10.

Winner: Eva Marie by Countout

Commercial Break

Look there is going to be a some stuff coming in this next segment which maybe a little off putting this is to help Bray Wyatt's Story.

Spoiler:

The lights go out in the arena as Bray Wyatt's tron goes off and he appears on the screen. He is outside its dark night and he's outside walking on a dirt road.Bray speaks, They say you are a beast they say you are a conquer Truth is you are a man just like everyone else. We see the camera pan to Bray Wyatt standing by a Mailbox that says Lesnar and we see in the background a house with lots of land. Bray walks towards the house and we see Brock Lesnar inside with his wife and his kids eating.Bray talks staring outside the window seeing the Lesnar Family laughing talking. He says that Brock is no beast he is no conquer he is a loving husband a loving dad he is a man and men are weak. He says I have found the heart of Brock Lesnar and its just like everyone else its blood.

We see Bray walking now in the house of Lesnar staring at pictures he walks upstairs and enters a room with a sleeping Lesnar & his wife. We hear Bray says and this is where the so called beast lays and there is his trophy. He walks out and goes to walk downstairs to leave but a little boy Brock's son who stares at him and ask who he is . Bray says a friend of your dad's come on lets put you to bed and we see Bray in the bedroom and he tucks the kid in. Bray asks him why is he still awake and Lesnar's son says because the monster under my bed scared me. Bray states that monsters don't live under your bed they are all around us but he says don't worry they wont come your daddy is the mighty beast he will not let the monsters in. The kid smiles and asks Bray if he would sing. Bray says alright but I know only one song he begins to sing he's got the whole world in his hands until kid falls asleep. Bray vanishes and we fade back to the arena.

Booker , Cole, and Ranello talk about how that was the most disturbing thing they ever witness we do apologize for that. They say what was Bray thinking and that they can only imagine what Brock Lesnar is going to do to Wyatt.

Commercial Break

Miz welcomes us to the most must see TV show Miz TV he goes on to say tonight his guest on the show is The "Glorious" Bobby Roode .Bobby Roode's music hits and the fans are chanting his theme to a little smirk off of The Miz but it turns sorrow as Bobby doesn't show.

We then get Steph McMahon walk out and she says sorry Miz but tonight Bobby Roode will not be on Miz TV we feel that Roode and all the glirous company he keeps is better off not debuting tonight on Raw instead at Summerslam he will face you The Miz for the IC Championship and it will be glirious. Miz looks on noding ok fine he says thats ok Steph but news flash breaking story at Summerslam its not going to be glirious for Bobby Roode it will be awesome for The Miz.

Main Event: Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Roman Reigns

Before the match gets started both Kevin Owens & Samoa Joe's music hits and out they walk Owens & Joe walk around the ring staring into the eyes of Nakamura & Reigns who now stand back to back ready for a fight.Raw GM music hits and out he walks. He says before this breaks out of hand because I know it will why don't we change our main event- since you both wanted to come out here your obviously looking for a fight so Reigns & Nakamura will team up to face Kevin Owens & Samoa Joe.

Main Event: Shinsuke Nakamura & Roman Reigns vs. Kevin Owens & Samoa Joe

End Of Match: We never get to see Nakamura or Joe in the match as an exchange of words after Joe cheated by kicking Reigns in the head has left the two men brawling into the crowd. Nakamura gets the upper hand and hits a inverted suplex through a tech table leaving the crowd going Holy S***. Joe though by the time Nakamura gets back on apron and is looking to help Reigns. Joe is up and his face is red eyes watered he seems to have a second breath as he starts to go to the ring.Owens & Reigns are in the ring while everything that was going on were wrestling. Owens was in control working on Reigns arm. Owens has Irish whipped Reigns in the corner and is mud stomping his shoulder as he is screaming this is my yard.

Owens is shaking his head now and begins to back up Owens goes for a cannonball senton but Reigns moves as Owens collides with turnbuckle as Reigns is now crawling trying to tag in Nakamura but as soon as he is within fingertips Joe has made it back to ringside and pulls Nakamura down as the two start beating each other up.Reigns looks tired he is holding his arm but turns around to see Owens dazed trying to get up. Reigns calls for a Superman Punch as he tries to get the feeling in his arm.

He goes for it but Owens catches him with a armbreaker and Reigns is in pain he is clinching his arm as Owens picks him up.

Pop Up Powerbomb into the cover

Winners: Kevin Owens & Samoa Joe by pinfall

Joe & Nakamura are still beating the tar out of each other at ringside as Owens has now turned his attention onto grabbing a steel chair. Owens places Reigns arm in it and climbs to the top rope as Joe has gain the upper hand and tosses Nakamura into ring post and then pulling him back and applying a rear naked choke. Owens leaps off of the turnbuckle and hits a Frog Splash on the chair and we end Raw with Reigns screaming my arm I think my arm is broken Owens standing over him and a passed out Nakamura in Joe's clutch.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Raw Rant EP 3

Byron Saxton: Welcome, to Raw Rant I am Byron Saxton and tonight I am joined by Jerry " The King " Lawler and what a show we had tonight. It was such a huge show with a lot to talk about and why don't we start with the huge news about the main event for Raw at Summerslam. After weeks, of speculation of AJ Styles's involvement with Kenny Omega in WWE it looks as though Kenny Omega is walking to the beat of his own drum.

King: You are right, Saxton we saw Omega standing over a knocked out Styles. Seth Rollins though is going to try to kill two birds with one stone as Styles defends his championship against Seth Rollins and Kenny Omega . I dare SD to try and beat that because this might be the biggest match in WWE history.

Saxton: I have to agree with you there King. So let's talk about some other things on this packed show. Let's talk about the elephant in the room . What Bray Wyatt did to Brock Lesnar.

King: Bray Wyatt likes to play mind games and that is all good in the ring to get the edge over your opponent but tonight, he went to far. Wyatt choose to stalk Lesnar at his home he went inside the lair of the beast and he interacted with his family.

Saxton: One has to wonder did Wyatt go to far and what will be the response of one Brock Lesnar. Lesnar is a very private man and to do something like this is uncalled for . I think Wyatt thought he get into the head of Lesnar all he might of done was fill the eyes of Lesnar red.

Byron speaking but is stopped as James Ellsworth comes onto the show.

Saxton: The man with two hands and give a hell of a fight to Bully Ray please welcome James Ellsworth.

Ellsworth: Thank You, for having me wow tonight I got to step into a WWE ring this is the greatest day of my life. I got to wrestle against Bully Ray a man who is apart of the biggest tag team in WWE history in 3D. Plus, Dolph is taking me out later and he says he is going to be my wingman this is all a perfect day.

King: It is crazy, James tonight with everything that happen the number one trending thing on twitter is you. The fan's love you and you have already became a meme. How cool is it that you have fan support.

Ellsworth: I am the number one trending thing in all of the world that right there is incredible.

Saxton: People all ready want you to be signed to Raw. A petition for you has already passed 450,000 signatures .

Ellsworth: All I can say is thank you and whether or not I am ever in WWE I can die a happy man. This is something I can go back in time and show my family and that is special to me. Thank You.

Ellsworth leaves with a smile on his face but right before he is off the set Bully Ray comes in from behind bashing him with a steel chain . He begins whipping him with the chain as bruises on his back begins to show. Dolph comes running in as Bully runs off. They tell them to cut the feed as the show ends with Dolph helping James to medical.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Will be back in on this week with SD 2 weeks from SS

Thread Information