Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OMB Presents WWE The New Era

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

WWE Network Re: OMB Presents WWE The New Era

Talking Smack EP 1

Renee Young: Oh My god! Welcome to talking smack I am Renee Young and I am joined by one half of SD Live's Co GM Christain and this is Talking Smack. Wow, Apollo Crews defeats John Cena not only in the first round but in the main event after 2 AA's this is just unheard of.

Christian: You see thats why Edge and myself took this job because SD Live is the place of Oppurinty something RAW just isn't. Apollo Crews is just 2 matches away now from going on to face Dean Ambrose at SummerSlam while John Cena may not even make the show.

Apollo Crews walks onto the set he is all smiles. They welcome him and he is now sitting next to Young.

Renee Young: Apollo welcome tell us how you are feeling right now with many people thinking this is the win of your career. You went from being one of the last picks in the draft to being now one step closer to the WWE Championship. That being said can you tell us whats going on in your head right now?

Apollo Crews: I just dont have many words like you said I was one of the last picks in the draft but like Christain said Smackdown is the land of oppurinty and for me this was my chance to prove to not only the WWE Universe but to myself that I could do this. I just defeated John Cena in the main event of the first SD Live broadcast how many people can say that?

Christian: Not many and next week we will see the other two matchs in the tour with Sami Zayn vs. Jack Swagger & Sheamus vs. Randy Orton in which you will face the winner. Do you think you can beat the celtic warrior and the viper two guys who don't exactly always follow the rules.

Apollo Crews: At the end of the day it is this if I can beat John Cena a guy who is known as the single biggest superstar in the WWE who says I can't beat every single guy on this roster people can say it was luck say it was a fluke but I know that anything can happen in WWE and on SD Live.

Renee Young: Well thank you, for coming on the air and we wish you the best.

Apollo leaves the set and we get footage showing Braun Strowman victory.

Renee Young: Well folks, as you see we got to talk about Braun Strowman and the fact he ran over a former world champ in Alberto Del Rio. Christian, you have a update on his injuries anything you can tell us?

Christian: Yeah, Braun Strowman is a freak of nature he calls himself the monster amongst men and its easy to see why. Alberto Del Rio was a guy who took myself and Edge to our limits and he was just battered and beaten by Braun. Del Rio we been told has a number of injuries including a severe concussion, one broken rib and a broken jaw. He will be out of action for the time being and wish him the best .

Renee Young: Braun is scary, and could be a man that is dangerous on SD Live. Well let's move on and talk about hearing that SD Live has sign three new superstars including one debuting next week.

Christian: Look we are always looking to do what we can to improve SD Live this is going to be a place for opportunity and we have given these 3 superstars a chance to prove it. One of which I can confirm was a member of the RAW roster however a contract dispute has happen and we have signed him. He wants to be known as Big Baller & The Franchise. He isn't a man that lacks talent or confidence and we are excited to bring him to SD Live.

Renee Young: Come on, drop the name have breaking news on Talking Smack.

Christian: Sorry you will have to wait and see.

Renee Young: Alright, moving on let's welcome our next guests on the show American Alpha.

Gable & Jordan walk out Gable is limping and is helped out by Jordan

Gable: Thanks, guys for having us sorry still a bit sore from tonight but wounds heal.

Renee Young: Yeah, you guys were in a awesome match against The Revival you came up short but you guys proved that the tag team division is strong here. Harper & Rowan though seems to have their eyes set to be the top tag team in SD Live! So how are you going to keep up with two former Wyatt Family members?

Gable: Look, tonight we had our eyes set on The Revival.

Jordan: Harper & Rowan no one saw coming and we now know they are here. They want a fight all they had to do was ask. We want to prove that we are the apex the top guys on this show. Revival or those two or anyone no one is going to stop us it doesn"t matter if your 7 feet tall or if you are thinking your the top guys we are the alphas.

Gable: We are ready willing and Gable and we are taking this place by storm.

Christian: You know there was a time where I was just like you guys young kids trying to take the tag team division and brig it to the limelight see we had two other teams we faced to make it like that which is why I do have breaking news Renee. Summerslam is coming up and well being a tag team master and all around kings of tag team its my great honor to announce the SD Tag Team Titles in which will be crown at Summerslam as American Alpha vs. The Revival vs. Harper and Rowan in a Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match.

Renee Young: What a announcement on Talking Smack!

Jordan & Gable smiles as they leave waving to our co hosts.

Renee Young: Please welcome our last guest tonight Nikki Bella!

Nikki Bella: Hey Renee you are looking cute tonight. Christian how are you?

Christian: Much better now, I am glad you decided to sit here though I should probably watch it I am married and Cena around here somewhere.

Nikki Bella: Yea, he's somewhere round here .

Renee Young: Let's talk about Tamina and Nia Jax and the interaction you guy's had. Why do you think they are angry with you?

Nikki Bella: Well, Renee I don't know we didn't do anything to upset them look they are probably jealous I mean when's the last time Tamina was actually relevant? Wait, that's right she never was look I am the longest regining WWE Divas champion of all time and I beat everyone they threw at me so girl is just jealous. I...

Nikki is stopped mid sentence as Tamina & Nia Jax show up and they are in the face of Bella and then words are being told between two which end as Tamina attacks Bella and hits a superkick. Our Co host are running out of the way as Nia Jax lifts up Bella and sends her crashing face first into the Talking Smack table. Nikki is out cold as Tamina grab's the mic we here her talk.

Tamina: Jealous, you are nothing more then eye candy Nikki and you know why you got to the top and it is from a lot of time spent on the bottom. This is the first time though you aren't enjoying it. Nikki your time as divas are gone we are women wrestlers and the day of the Barbie dolls are dead plastic botex ladder climbing is over. We are the Barbie Doll Killers and we are crashing the dream house bitch!

Talking Smack ends with people attending to Nikki as Barbie Doll Killers leave the show.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Re: OMB Presents WWE The New Era

RAW EP 2 is written looking forward to thoughts on 1st two show and the RAW Rant & Talking Smack

Thread Information