Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OMB Presents WWE The New Era

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Re: OMB Presents WWE The New Era

We see Roman Reigns walking backstage pumping himself up you hear the boos from the crowd echo through the arena Roman Reigns is stopped by Byron Saxton and asked about a few words before his main event match tonight. He says sure as he's about to speak Kevin Owens walks right into him and Roman says excuse you as Owens mouths something and you hear Roman Reigns say you keep talking and walking.Roman Reigns talks again and goes look tonight he's going out there and he's taking the Universal Championship and there's not a damn thing they can do about it whether its AJ Styles Seth Rollins or Shinsuke Nakamura this is his yard its one vs all tonight and the Roman Empire running wild Believe That!

We are then shown Seth Rollins talking with Steph who are looking on. She places a hand on his shoulder and off he walks.It fades to show AJ Styles too sweeting Anderson and Gallows as then we see Finn Balor show up on camera telling him good luck tonight as they shake hands. AJ says I don't need luck I am AJ Styles The Face That Runs The Place. Finn laughs at him and too sweets him. The camera pans to Shinsuke Nakamura is loosing up to the excitement of the crowd.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Main Event: WWE Universal Championship Match Seth Rollins vs. AJ Styles vs. Roman Reigns vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

The WWE Universal Championship is shown by the time keeper's table as we are setting up for our main event. Seth Rollins is out first as The Former WWE Champion is out to boos from the crowd as he has seemly to be focused on the task ahead and gets to the ring and stands waiting on the other members of the match. Roman Reigns is out 2nd to the usually mix reaction of Boos and Cheers as he is all smiles but at soon as he hits the ring his face changes focused just like Seth who is mouthing something which causes the ref to get in between them. Up next is AJ Styles to the biggest pop of the night however he seems to not even care what the WWE Universe cares as he walks to the ring with all the swagger in the world. He gets to the ring and taunts in front of Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins as they wait on the last man for the match.

The fans are ready and the arena is almost shaking as Booker T & Michael Cole are saying this may be the biggest debut of all time right now. Nakamura chants are filling the arena and we here his music play as out comes Shinsuke the lights going off but the cheers for the former NXT and IWGP Champion turn to screams as hes not alone.

Samoa Joe attacks him from behind with a forearm into the back of his head Joe & Nakamura who have a long history are at it again but Joe is overpowering Nakamura as he grabs him headfirst and throws him into the LED Screen on top of the stage. Nakamura is screaming in pain his body bouncing off of it like a basketball on the hardwood. Joe's face is red his eyes are locked in on Shinsuke who is now eating more forearms by Joe who is screaming You Son Of A ***** . Joe then takes aim at the broadcasting table and slams Nakamura into sending papers and drinks flying everywhere. Joe then lays more forearms in this time busting open Shinsuke who is at this point defenceless. Joe then locks in the Coquina Clutch with his legs wrap firmly around Nakamura whose eyes are rolling back and is out cold WWE Roster is out trying to pry Joe's clutch from Shinsuke as Steph & Graves are out screaming for more help. The Roster finally gets Joe to release the clutch and boos and screams are coming down from the crowd. Steph tells Joe to get out of here and he just smiles and walks off

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Spoiler:

EMT's are out and they shown attending to Nakamura.
    While this is going on the 3 men in the ring are just looking on shocked about what just happen. Corey grabs a mic and says this match will still go on under Triple Threat Rules we will still crown a champion tonight now ring the bell.

Main Event: WWE Universal Championship Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns vs. AJ Styles

End Of Match: We have saw each man at some point looking like they were about to win when the other would break it up. Reigns hit a double spear on both Rollins and AJ. Rollins hit the pedigree after Styles hit a Phenol Forearm on Reigns. We fastfoward a bit in the match and Reigns and Rollins are hitting each other in middle of the shot after shot with each man looking like they are about to drop. Both men take a second when out of nowhere AJ Styles with a double Phenomal Forearm. AJ goes for a pin on Rollins only gets a two he then rolls to Reigns and goes for a pin again only gets a two. AJ looks up his face red and pleading with the ref that he got a three.

AJ calls for the Styles Clash setting it up on Rollins hes about to drop him.

SUPERMAN PUNCH!

Roman Reigns connects with a punch that drops him and his body falls forward connecting with a mild Styles Clash. Rollins is dazed as Reigns lets out a yell setting up the spear. Reigns runs full speed into Rollins but he leapfrogs it and Reigns goes shoulder first into post sending him to the outside. AJ and Roman who are dazed on the outside look up to see Rollins flying right at them with a Crossbody taking out both men.

Seth grabs Roman tossing him in the ring and hits a pedigree he then picks him up again hits another he goes for the pin.

When from the crowd comes a masked figure in a black leather jacket and black jeans with a steel pipe who hits Rollins in the back of his surgically repair knee and throws him outside the ring. The figure runs out of the ring and AJ Styles is back up.

SPRINGBOARD 450!

AJ covers Reigns

1 2 3

Winner:
    New WWE Universal Champion AJ Styles

The Crowd erupts as AJ is holding the title high unaware of the mask figure who is now standing in the ring with the Steel Pipe ready to attack the new champion.

However when he turns around he drops the pipe and starts peeling the mask off. The crowd goes nuts everyone is on their feet and chanting Holy S*** Cole is screaming Oh My God! Its! Its!

It's Kenny Omega The leader of The Bullet Club standing in a WWE ring with AJ Styles whose shocked he is frozen as Kenny Omega is laughing and the crowd screaming his name. Kenny though is pointing his fingers at AJ when Gallows & Anderson come from behind AJ the crowd is chanting No and AJ turns around. They hug him! They are laughing Kenny says got ya as Omega puts the title around AJ waist then Gallows and Anderson put him on his shoulders. Raw ends with AJ holding the WWE Universal Championship. Cole says WWE has changed forever and to tune in to Raw Rant on the WWE Network

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Mate, quit spamming. Put all your shit for one show in one post.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Australia

You said yesterday that you didn't mean to spam, yet you do it again. Get a grip.

Olympic Hero Smod

Status
      Country                    England

WARNING:

Please take note of the feedback you're getting. Spam will not be tolerated on this forum and if you continue the thread will be closed.

Thanks,
    ~Order

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Order View Post
    WARNING:

Please take note of the feedback you're getting. Spam will not be tolerated on this forum and if you continue the thread will be closed.

Thanks,
    ~Order
    Sorry its not inentional , just on other site this was how it would be posted apoligizes

THE 559

Status
      Country                    Ireland

In fairness, if you look around some other sites shows are posted seg by seg. Not that it's a good look but if that's the norm where he came from - fair enough. Compact your show into one post going forward man; you can use spoiler tags if you'd like it segment by segment but personally I prefer simple line breaks using ***** or whatever. I'd cool down on the red font slightly too - maybe use it for headings and match winners only? Not a fan of the pics you are using sparodically but some might dig that.

lol at declandimi jumping on an opportunity to bury someone
    LUCHA! LUCHA! LUCHA!

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    In fairness, if you look around some other sites shows are posted seg by seg. Not that it's a good look but if that's the norm where he came from - fair enough. Compact your show into one post going forward man; you can use spoiler tags if you'd like it segment by segment but personally I prefer simple line breaks using ***** or whatever. I'd cool down on the red font slightly too - maybe use it for headings and match winners only? Not a fan of the pics you are using sparodically but some might dig that.

lol at declandimi jumping on an opportunity to bury someone
    Alright, Fair enough thanks and im new to posting from laptop so im trying to figure outvthey reply keys here I used to post it all from phone or ps4

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

I can vouch for him that it was posted segment by segment on another forum by some people. Plus end of the day, everyone has their own style, right?

I'm not a fan of breaking it down segment by segment like this.. I'd like to see it on one post and I'd certainly like to see less spoiler tags, seemed over kill. However, I definitely wouldn't like to see someone walk away from something that should be fun and a way of creativity due to it being different then the norm. If I don't like the look of something- I just wouldn't read it or post, personally.

Just try and take the feedback on board, OMB. Especially from the experienced people and obviously mods. The booker's on here are great and there's much to learn and enjoy.

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Deco90 View Post
    I can vouch for him that it was posted segment by segment on another forum by some people. Plus end of the day, everyone has their own style, right?

I'm not a fan of breaking it down segment by segment like this.. I'd like to see it on one post and I'd certainly like to see less spoiler tags, seemed over kill. However, I definitely wouldn't like to see someone walk away from something that should be fun and a way of creativity due to it being different then the norm. If I don't like the look of something- I just wouldn't read it or post, personally.

Just try and take the feedback on board, OMB. Especially from the experienced people and obviously mods. The booker's on here are great and there's much to learn and enjoy.
    His only problem is being too impatient. Better to write the full show out and get it out in one. People won't get on his back about it and it looks less rushed. He's got enthusiasm, which I do like.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Thanks love to see some reviews and what u guys think x)

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sykotic View Post
    His only problem is being too impatient. Better to write the full show out and get it out in one. People won't get on his back about it and it looks less rushed. He's got enthusiasm, which I do like.
    I couldn't agree more, mate.

OMB, I'll try and read your show later, I'll leave my thoughts then.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

RAW RANT EP 1

We are welcome to Raw Rant hosted by Byron Saxton & Lita who both are still stunned about the ending to Raw. They talk about how Kenny Omega is the leader of The Elite and a member of The Club. Byron says he never thought he see the day where he can say Kenny Omega is in a WWE ring. Byron says the reaction from the WWE Universe is blowing up twitter and is num 1 trending # on social media. He says lets take a look at some of the tweets

@BeckyLynch says

Holy **** Kenny Omega in a WWE Ring thats just too sweet

@RealSting says

Kenny Omega joining is cool but lets not forget that AJ Styles is the Universal Champion #YouDeserveIt

Lita says that Sting is right that through all of that we have our first WWE Universal Champion in AJ Styles. He is a man that is now The Face That Runs The Place and hes on top of the world. Lita says that we have our first guest on the show tonight the IC Champion The Miz.

Lita welcomes Miz to Raw Rant and ask him about the reaction he got from the WWE Universe tonight.

Miz say look when I was young the IC Title was as big as the WWE Title he says though throughout the years it has become a joke that guys like Ricky Steamboat, Rick Rude, Randy Savage, Mr. Perfect made this title the most must see title on TV and now so is The Miz. He says I think the fans are starting to understand how much this title means to me and how much I am willing to go night in and night out and defend this championship unlike people in the past. I have been doing this for years night in night out proving I am as good in this ring as I am on this mic and this is not a statement its a fact and The Miz's Never Ending IC Title Tour is still going strong and noone is going to stop me.

A voice is heard I am going to have to disagree with that and onto the screen walks Bobby Roode in a black suit looking like a Millon Dollars. Bobby Roode grabs a mic and Lita at a loss of words welcomes him to the set.

Bobby Roode says look you may have brought that title and say you made it relvant but that title on you is a joke he says the IC Title should and deserves to be Glorious he says the title shouldn't be defended night in night out these people should have to pay the big bucks should have to show class they should know the IC Title is the biggest title because its on Bobby Roode you see I make things happen I brought Fortune 500 companies and men to NXT and brought it to new heights. You see my face isn't on the cover of everything and espically not on the cover of some poor straight to DVD film like The Marine.

You see because my face means something Bobby Roode brings things from bad ok or good to glorious and soon enough Miz the real world will come into reality and your going to see Bobby Roode as your IC Champion. Now excuse me I got to take this phone call.

Bobby Roode leaves the set and The Miz looks on pretty angry he goes to speak but walks off the set.

Byron says alright guys why don't we talk about Bray Wyatt. Lita saya Bray who was Raw's 2nd pick in the draft made a huge impact with the New Face Of Fear showed zero fear as he attacked Paul Heyman after Paul who was going to announce Brock Lesnar SS match.

Lita says that Bray may have bitten off more then he can chew but she and the WWE Universe would love to see these two go at it. We are then welcome by Lita & Saxton our Raw GM Corey Graves & Raw Commish Stephaine McMahon we see them walk on set saying thank you and its a pleasure.

Lita says what a crazy past week for Corey going from being a broadcaster on Raw to being the GM.

Corey says Yea, its been I had been calling shows and now im running it is unreal. He says in a week time we had ups and downs with losing out on the WWE World Championship to Foley's injury to the creation of the Universal Title to the madness of his first week running Raw.

Byron Saxton says Stephanie what made you choose Corey as your GM and do you think you made a mistake with all the chaos that happen on Raw?

Steph looks at him with a little shock saying do you think im wrong? Do you think I don't know what I am doing you better understand that I am the one overseeing all of this. She says look she trust Corey Graves her husband trust Corey Graves because Corey Graves has exceeded everyones expectations he did it in the ring he did it on the broadcasting table and he will do it as your GM.

Corey smiles telling Steph thank you as he begins to talk again. He says Steph I am going to make so big annonuncement for next weeks Raw.

First, I will go into detail about finding out why Kenny Omega is in a WWE Ring as he is not a member of the WWE Roster. Kenny , AJ, and the rest of The Club will have to explain why they ruin our Title Match.

That brings me to our next point Steph and I have decided that Samoa Joe attack on Shinsuke Nakamura can't go unpunish therefore I have suspended Joe for a week and he will not be allowed in the building for Raw. I will also give an update on the well being of Shinsuke Nakamura.

Last but not least the WWE Beast Incarnate Brock Lesnar will be on the show and I been told by Paul Heyman who is still recovering from Bray's attack on him that Brock will sign a contract to face Bray Wyatt at SummerSlam in a match that you will not wanna miss.What news says Byron who thanks us for tuning into Raw Rant and we will see us next week goodnight.

Last edited by OMB; 07-26-2017 at 01:01 AM.

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status

Okay dude, here we go, it's review time!

So first thing, the feedback about the show layout has already been stated. In short- on one post and less spoiler tags would be my preference.

Next and it's the draft.. Wow, Raw won that hands down! It looks really unbalanced to me and instantly Smackdown is the B Show. Raw properly has too many names and "indie darlings" for me but it would be a hell of a show to watch so I'm cool with it. Will be interesting to see how you balance out the fight for the Main Event spots and who drops down into the middle card and such. Smackdown gives a great platform for the likes of Zayn and Neville to impress but it really is being carried by the "star power" of Cena, Orton and Ambrose.

I didn't get the whole Segment with Foley. I assuming there's an attack angle? Maybe he got run down? The way he was able to say he's not sure what happened maybe think it was just his hip hurting? All seemed a little strange man. The idea of the draft center was kind of cool. I like how you the legends and such mentioned in the background. Corey Graves is an interesting choice.

First announced and it's the Club! All THREE of them! Huge! How did who ever was meant to run Smackdown allow that?! Haha! I like their reactions to being chosen and I kind of like how you got this NFL draft feel going on.

Edge & Christian?! That's pretty sick. I can already picture the skits and comedy moments. Nice choice from Shane'O. No shock to see Ambrose picked as Smackdown's choice, had to be done.

Raw Episode One:

Good promo from Steph to the start the show and the announcement of the Universal Title from Corey Graves. It's all about that Main Event! AJ vs Rollins vs Reigns vs Nakamura - Damn! :D

Hmm. Interesting from Jericho & Cesaro. Opening match was decent, good length, no issues for me.

Brock vs Bray would be pretty sick. I'm down for this feud. Promo was kind of hard to read- couldn't tell who was saying what at some points but I liked it for the most part.

More should have been made of the Balor debut for me. As expected- beats Ryder and the little tease with the club was cool.

Really like that segment with Bully Ray, bro. I love how the break up was made something of and then Bubba completely flipped it- good job.

Creative segment with the New Day and Breezango, I like it.

More tease from the Club and a Reigns promo of intent- cool with me.

DAMN! Samoa Joe with a massive statement and looks like his feud with Nakamura is going to continue on Raw. Main Event was decent enough dude, could have done with a little more considering those involved and how important the match would have been. AJ styles wins though and I'm cool with that. Jheeze! BIG debut with Omega and the Bullet Club just expanded. I really was expecting Omega to turn on AJ with Gallows and Anderson joining him. Omega another big name to an already stacked Raw. Not going to be easy balancing everyone, that's for sure.

Overall mate- not bad at all. Some cool idea's that would have been really good with a little more thought and patience. I'm intrigued to see how you move forward and hopefully it's with the feedback on board because that would make big improvements for me. I'll be reading on, OMB.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Deco90 View Post
    Okay dude, here we go, it's review time!

So first thing, the feedback about the show layout has already been stated. In short- on one post and less spoiler tags would be my preference.

Next and it's the draft.. Wow, Raw won that hands down! It looks really unbalanced to me and instantly Smackdown is the B Show. Raw properly has too many names and "indie darlings" for me but it would be a hell of a show to watch so I'm cool with it. Will be interesting to see how you balance out the fight for the Main Event spots and who drops down into the middle card and such. Smackdown gives a great platform for the likes of Zayn and Neville to impress but it really is being carried by the "star power" of Cena, Orton and Ambrose.

I didn't get the whole Segment with Foley. I assuming there's an attack angle? Maybe he got run down? The way he was able to say he's not sure what happened maybe think it was just his hip hurting? All seemed a little strange man. The idea of the draft center was kind of cool. I like how you the legends and such mentioned in the background. Corey Graves is an interesting choice.

First announced and it's the Club! All THREE of them! Huge! How did who ever was meant to run Smackdown allow that?! Haha! I like their reactions to being chosen and I kind of like how you got this NFL draft feel going on.

Edge & Christian?! That's pretty sick. I can already picture the skits and comedy moments. Nice choice from Shane'O. No shock to see Ambrose picked as Smackdown's choice, had to be done.

Raw Episode One:

Good promo from Steph to the start the show and the announcement of the Universal Title from Corey Graves. It's all about that Main Event! AJ vs Rollins vs Reigns vs Nakamura - Damn! :D

Hmm. Interesting from Jericho & Cesaro. Opening match was decent, good length, no issues for me.

Brock vs Bray would be pretty sick. I'm down for this feud. Promo was kind of hard to read- couldn't tell who was saying what at some points but I liked it for the most part.

More should have been made of the Balor debut for me. As expected- beats Ryder and the little tease with the club was cool.

Really like that segment with Bully Ray, bro. I love how the break up was made something of and then Bubba completely flipped it- good job.

Creative segment with the New Day and Breezango, I like it.

More tease from the Club and a Reigns promo of intent- cool with me.

DAMN! Samoa Joe with a massive statement and looks like his feud with Nakamura is going to continue on Raw. Main Event was decent enough dude, could have done with a little more considering those involved and how important the match would have been. AJ styles wins though and I'm cool with that. Jheeze! BIG debut with Omega and the Bullet Club just expanded. I really was expecting Omega to turn on AJ with Gallows and Anderson joining him. Omega another big name to an already stacked Raw. Not going to be easy balancing everyone, that's for sure.

Overall mate- not bad at all. Some cool idea's that would have been really good with a little more thought and patience. I'm intrigued to see how you move forward and hopefully it's with the feedback on board because that would make big improvements for me. I'll be reading on, OMB.
    Thanks I will def be doing my best to entertain it as the spoilers will not be used anymore for most part

Like I have pretty big plans for RAW and SD dont forget to check out Raw Rant and Talking Smack

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

SD Live Re: OMB Presents WWE The New Era

SD Live Ep 1

Live from Portland, Oregon

We are welcome to Smackdown Live with our Co GM's in the ring they are on The Cutting Edge Peep Show with Shane McMahon. They say it was a pleasure watching Dean Ambrose defend the title and keep it on SD Live. So they said Raw had a fatal 4 way to crown their first champion and well we saw it almost handed to AJ and that's not too sweet.So that being said we are going to be having a 8 Man Tournament .

The winner of it will face WWE Champion Dean Ambrose at Summerslam. Alberto Del Rio, Sami Zayn, Sheamus, John Cena, Randy Orton, Jack Swagger, Apollo Crews, & Braun Strowman First round matchs for it will be Braun Strowman vs. Alberto Del Rio Sami Zayn vs. Jack SwaggerSheamus vs. Randy Orton and tonight's main eventJohn Cena vs. Apollo Crews we get a nice pop as the crowd is ready for SD Live.

We are back and getting ready for our first match of the night as out walks Baron Corbin The Lone Wolf looks like he is in a bad mood. He grabs a mic and says that he should be in the tour and that they are only scared and thats why hes not in it because he likes to hurt people. He says he is the baddest man on SD Live hes going to be world champ. Out walks Mark Henry who walks straight into the ring and face to face with Corbin who isnt backing down he just grins before hitting a cheap shot on Henry.

Match 1: Mark Henry vs Baron Corbin

End Of Match: Baron Corbin has been using his power to try and get the win but is stopped every time by the World's Strongest Man. Henry has seized control of this much as he has locked a Camel Clutch to Corbin who is in the middle of the ring yelling in pain. The ref keeps looking at Baron asking him if he gives up in which Corbin tells him ask me again I am gonna kick your ass. Corbin is struggling but is slowly getting to his feet with the Mark Henry fading on the clutch.

Corbin drives him into turnbuckle about 3 times before he let's go Corbin then takes in to use his golden gloves background to start throwing punches at Henry who is now in the sitting position as Corbin goes to the outside and bends Mark's back on the ring post the ref gives him the 5 count in which you see him break at 4 but is shouting I got till 5. Corbin runs into the ring and hits a closeline taking down Mark.

Corbin is begging for Henry to get up but Henry picks him up and hits a last ditch World's Strongest Slam but Corbin roll's to the outside. Mark goes to grab Corbin on the outside but Baron gouges Mark's eye slides into the ring and hits the end of days.

Winner: Baron Corbin by pinfall

Baron Corbin though doesn't have his hand raised he uses this moment to send a message to SD Live as he clutches Mark's head and punches him over and over. When all of sudden you hear

WELL...ITS..THE...BIG...SHOW

Out with intent comes The Big Show and he doesn't waste anytime sliding into the ring but as soon as he comes in we see Corbin slide out. Baron tells Big Show on my time as we go to break with Show helping up Mark Henry.

Shane is shown talking on phone with Edge & Christian on ones as well they are excited each saying I got news we get a comical go around about who wants to talk first because Smackdown has signed three new stars one who will debut next week.We move onto the ring for our next match.

Match 2: Braun Strowman vs. Alberto Del Rio

End Of Match : The bell rings and Del Rio goes on the attack the monster among men laughs at him as he grabs Del Rio and throws him into corner he begins to throw left and rights as Del Rio is being mugged. Del Rio now is on the ground in corner as Strowman picks him up he then throws him to the outside as Del Rio screams in pain.

Strowman though grabs Del Rio and with force sends him crashing into steel steps. The ref is at a count of 8 when Braun goes into break it up.Braun know is carrying Del Rio like a dead carcass this time driving him back first into ring post. Del Rio has some nasty bruises on his back as Del Rio is flung back into ring.

Braun stalks him Del Rio can barley fight he is clinching his back and Braun doesn't care he takes him and hits the reverse chokeslam.Braun though looks down to a knocked out Del Rio and grabs him again and hits a running powerslam as he places his hand on him and its over

Winner: Braun Strowman by pinfall

Braun though doesn't seem intent on just the win and he wants to send a warning to SD Live Roster. He grabs Del Rio and sends him to the outside he picks him up for a reverse chokeslam onto apron end . SD Officials come out saying that's enough as we see Braun scream and walk off.

Edge & Christain are in their office which looks like the set of The Edge and Christian Show That Totally Reeks Of Awesomeness. When they pop out of their chairs and welcome America Alpha to their office. Jason Jordan & Chad Gable show up on the screen Christain goes I think I saw you guys before but didnt you go by World's Greatest Tag Team? They laugh it off and say that they wanna be the top tag team on SD Live. They say they want to take on all comers and want to fight. The Revival come through the door and are complaining they are not on show tonight. They said they are top guys and that they should be treated as such. Edge & Christain say that tonight those two teams will face off and that match is next.

Match 3: American Alpha vs. The Revival

End Of Match: Both teams have been fighting back and forth but the top guys are in control right now. Dash and Dawson have been keeping Gable down on their side of the ring using quick tags double teams and dirty tactics to get ahead. Dash is driving some forearms in the corner mocking Gable as he tags Dawson in who begins to drive his knee into Gable face washing him.Gable breaks free throwing Dawson into turnbuckle but Dash makes the tag as Gable is within finger tips of making the tag Dash has his leg Gable through pushs Dash off hits a Dragon Whip and finally gets the hot tag!

HERE COMES JASON JORDAN!

Jordan has taken out Dawson with a dropkick and hits a backdrop on Dash. Jordan hits an German Suplex and Irish Whips him into their corner and off with singlet straps by Jordan who hits a shoulder tackle into turnbuckle. Gable makes tag and throw Dash up for Grand Amplitude but Dawson takes out Gable's knee as Dash now takes out Jordan.Dash & Dawson then connect with Shatter Machine and this one looks like its over.

Winner: The Revival by pinfall

After the match Dash and Dawson are not done they are not targeting Gable and they have place a chair on his leg. Dash climbs to the top as Dawson holds it in place as the lights go out.

Luke Harper & Erick Rowan are now in the ring to the pop of the crowd just staring at The Revival who run off as American Alpha who are now up look and are yelling at The Revival they don't see Harper & Rowan.However from behind Harper & Rowan take out both members with a discus closeline and a roundhouse kick as they stare at The Revival.

Natayla is talking backstage with Nikki Bella when they are confronted by Tamnia & Nia Jax. They say that they are sick of little barbies bimbos like you guys claiming to be the womens revoultion when they are the reason it was needed in the furst place they aruge until Namoi breaks it up as Tamina ask her who side she on barbies or them as they leave.

Renee Young JBL and Tom Philips are shown as they are talking when cut off by Rusev's music and out walks The Bulgurain Brute with Lana who is in a blue dress. She grabs a mic and says show your respect stand up place your hand on your heart and repeat after her.

He is a true hero
    He is strong
    He is tough
    He is better then all of you
    He is Handsome
    He is the only man that can have me your filthy American Pig's
    He is Our US ChampionRusev

The crowd boos as Rusev gets angry. He is yelling for them to shut their mouths.

Darren Young's music hits and out he walks with Bob Backland. Darren goes to speak when he is cut off by Bob. Bob says this is exactly what we need to make Darren Young Great Again. So Bob says Darren Young will challange Rusev right here right now.

Match 4: Darren Young vs. Rusev

End Of Match: Darren Young has been getting beat up for most of this match and is now being worked over in the corner by Rusev. Darren reverses a strike and now is chopping Rusev in the corner he hits a belly to belly sending Rusev across the ring . Young is calling for the Gut Check but while he is holding him up Lana gets on apron distracting the ref Rusev gouges the eye of Young who is then met with a Superkick by Rusev. Rusev goes for the pin but now Backland is up on apron.

The Ref has had enough tossing both managers out much to the dismay of both Rusev is yelling at ref saying that its bull. Darren Young though rolls him up from behind.

Winner: Darren Young By Pinfall

The ref counts it and the match is over Young & Bob celebrate its short lived however as the US Champ clocks Young with a superkick and stands over him as we go to break

David Otunga is interviewing with Dean Ambrose whose on the screen with the WWE Championship on his shoulder he says that the shows been great and that its a cool of Edge & Christian on how they are choosing a #1 contender. Otunga ask him who he thinks will win tonight's main event between Apollo Crews & John Cena. Ambrose looks at him and says it doesn't matter who wins tonight or who wins the whole damn thing because this title right here is staying on my shoulders in my grasp as he says this John Cena walks by and the two have an exchanging glare as we set up our main event.

Apollo Crews is seen getting ready and the usually all smiles Crews is looking ready locked and loaded. He makes his way towards the stage.

John Cena is shown and the former 15x time champ is ready for his shot at number 16. He is also making his way to the ring.

Apollo Crews music hit's first and he walks out to a decent pop. He gets into the ring and is awaiting what is his biggest match of his life.

John Cena music hits and the biggest superstar in the company is out. The let's go Cena and Cena sucks chants are echoing the arena and we here him say they are wild tonight but its time to go to work.

Main Event: John Cena vs. Apollo Crews

End Of Match: Its been a surprising close match as Cena though has used his veteran skills and is in control Cena hits a spin out powerbomb goes for a cover and only gets a two. He set's up the five knuckle shuffle and connects. He is calling for the AA but Crews reverses it hitting him with a enziguri to the head and now Crews has upper hand.

Crews then hits a standing moonsault to the amazement of the crowd. He goes for cover but Cena kicks out at 2. Crews though has picked up Cena and begins to throw punches and closelines him to the outside. He moves to apron and a moonsault off of it taking down Cena.

The Crowd is now starting to chant lets go crews.

Crews tosses Cena back into the ring and Cena though catchs him with a Fisherman Suplex and holds it but Crews breaks out for a 2.Cena looks on and now calling for another AA. This time he does connect Cena with the cover

No Crews kicks out and the crowd is shocked.

Cena looks on and is laughing to himself he says alright let's go for a second. Cena sets him up again and hits it and goes for cover.

1, 2, 3

No again Crews survives this time his foot is on the ropes. Cena is ready to call for the STF but Crews has rolled onto apron. Cena goes between ropes but Crews catchs him sending him throat first into ropes. Crews is on the apron slowly gets up and goes for a Springboard Crossbody but Cena catchs him into an AA postion but Crews has the ropes hes holding on for dear life and Cena goes to dump him off to outside and he lands on apron.

Crews now hits a shoulder tackle and sunset flip that catchs Cena off guard.

Winner: Apollo Crews by pinfall.

Cena kicks out right after 3 but Crews has won the match. Apollo and the fans can't believe it as Crews is asking he got 3. The Ref holds up his arm and Crews has won to a massive pop from the crowd. John Cena is on the crowd shaking his head he stands up and is now face to face with Crews they stare off for a few seconds by Cena rises his arm and says Good For You Kid.

The Show ends with Cena rolling out of ring and Apollo Crews with the biggest win of his career. JBL & Tom Phillips tell us to stay tuned for Talking Smack coming up on WWE Network.

Last edited by OMB; 07-26-2017 at 12:59 AM.

BRAUUUUUUN

Status
      Country                    United States

Bruh I wanna try and read but your text is so big. It doesn't have to be that huge
    I'm STILL not finished with you!

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Quote Originally Posted by SaveUsTy2J View Post
    Bruh I wanna try and read but your text is so big. It doesn't have to be that huge
    there you go man, should be better

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    England

Like to start off by saying welcome to the BTB section bro, great to see you on here man. I've read all your shows, and I'm gonna review Smackdown!

So we kick things off with an announcement on The Cutting Edge Peep Show that there will be an 8 Man Tournament to determine #1 contender for the WWE Championship! I like that idea man, gives chances to a lot of superstars and I'm excited to see who wins the tournament!

Promo from Baron Corbin made a lot of sense, I understand why he'd be annoyed at not being included in the tournament. Mark Henry coming out was cool, and it was good to see a stareoff between the two big guys.

I liked the match between Corbin & Henry. Was cool how Corbin used his Golden Gloves background to try and get the win. Corbin winning made sense- but one bit of the match confused me, and it was the part where Corbin was waiting for Henry to get up, but then Mark Henry picks Corbin up and hits him with a WSS. Didn't get how Henry could pick up Corbin if Henry was down already, you know? Try be a little more clearer in these matches with detail bro, all the little things count, trust me.

Corbin continuing to beatdown Henry solidifies him as someone who ain't to be messed with- but then out comes The Big Show! Corbin backs off as Show enters the ring. Good stuff man, glad you didn't have the two men brawl straight away- that will make things a lot more exciting when they do finally face off!

Strowman absolutely destroys Del Rio in this match, and he sends a big message to get the win and advance in the tournament. But even after the match, Strowman attacks Del Rio. I think Strowman causing destruction is necessary because that's who he is, but it wasn't as effective to me due to the post-match attack that happened earlier.

American Alpha vs. The Revival, a very big match for the show in my eyes. The Revival take advantage of Chad Gable's knee, leading to the win. But even after the match, there's another beatdown as The Revival go to attack AA. If Revival were gonna attack AA, I think AA should've got the win- would've made both teams look strong in my eyes, despite Gable's knee. Nice return from Harper & Rowan, but then they attack AA too. Poor Gable & Jordan lol- but we could get some good feuds out of this.

I like the thought of Nia Jax & Tamina teaming, makes sense man. Naomi getting involved was another nice touch. I laughed so much when I read 'who side she on barbies or them'
    in a good way though LOL. I'm intrigued about this story!

Nice promo from Lana & Rusev before Darren Young BEATS Rusev. Very ballsy move indeed lol! But another attack, this time from Rusev after the match, which did make sense because I would be angry too if I lost to Darren Young lol.

Interesting backstage segment- with Cena & Ambrose staring down. Could this suggest Cena is winning the main event?

Holy shit man, I'm not even going to lie- I was SHOCKED at the result. Can't believe Apollo Crews beat John Cena! Cena does kick out, but it just isn't in time. What a way to close the show, did it with a bang in my eyes. Not sure how to feel about Crews winning, whether you're rushing him or not but I'm not going to judge just yet. I'm more curious to see how you book Crews after this huge win.

Overall, it was a good show man. There were some good storylines brewing there, and shock moments. I enjoyed the show. My issue was having WAY too many post-match beatdowns. There were 4 in this show, and whilst all of them made sense- I think it was overkill. The problem with them is that whilst they do add more to a feud- doing too much of them makes it less effective, that's just my opinion though. That's my only issue though, other than that- I enjoyed it man! Can't wait to see what you've got in store for the future Good stuff bro!

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Honestly after reading show i saw all the beat downs I should post Talking Smack Soon

Thread Information