Thread: Ground Zero Season One: Episode 5

Status

Ground Zero Season One: Episode 5

Ground Zero Season One: Episode 5

The arena fireworks go off as the show's theme song begins to play throughout the arena. The fans get pumped.

Gus Johnson: WELCOME everybody to the 5th episode of Ground Zero.

Cris Collinsworth: We are down to 14 people, and by the end of the night we will be at 12.

Gus Johnson: The numbers are slowly dwindling Cris. By the end of the night we will be through the halfway point. Only one person will be crowned the Ground Zero season one winner and get that guaranteed contract with FWA.

Cris Collinsworth: I don't know though Gus, I think a handful of these guys all have potential. From what I hear,
    nGw has actually been scouting for some talent in the bunch.

Gus Johnson: Thewinner howeverwill in fact get that guaranteed contract, and will be managed by none other than FWA star Dave Sullivan.

Cris Collinsworth: How is that an award? Dave has never made it out of the lower card.

Gus Johnson: Come on Cris, he is a three time X Division champion.

Cris Collinsworth: Whoopity Doo, the X Division.

Gus Johnson: Oh Cris come on lighten up.

Cris Collinsworth: I'd love to, but here comes Tyrone Johnson. He is currently ranked number one on the Power 25 list for favorite to win the show.

Tyrone Johnson heads down the ramp to a bunch of cheers. He is wearing a white wife beater and blue jeans with a pair of white Jordan sneakers. He grabs a mic from ringside and jumps in the ring.

Tyrone Johnson: I came out here to address a big problem of mine. You see when I agreed to come on this show, I came out on it for fun. Because my homie Daiquan and my brother Wayne were both coming on with me. I thought shit, hang out with my two boys and it'd be fun.

But I don't know now man. This shit has been tearing us apart. Daiquan has been my best friend in the whole world, and since this show started the dude won't even talk to me. I'm sorry, but nothing worth that.

I hate to say it...but I think I am regretfully
    goin to have to withdraw myself from the competition.

The crowd starts to boo. Tyrone Johnson has become a fan favorite on the show, this is the last thing they want to hear.

When suddenly, Daiquan Andrews comes strolling down the ramp. He is dressed to the nines in a nice pinstripe suit. His long dreads dance around as he struts down the ramp. He grabs a microphone himself and joins Johnson in the ring.

Daiquan Andrews: Don't you dare do that shit man...don't you dare do it. Just like you fool...come out here and take up all the attention. Oh boo hoo I think ima quit. I can't handle this. Man that cracka talk right there. You came here to fight.

Tyrone Johnson: Then stop this shit man! We need to work together. There are 12 other competitors on this show. It doesn't have to be every man for himself. Work with me, us against them. Then when we the last two we see who wins. Winner makes it into the FWA, loser works their way in anyway.

Daiquan Andrews: You
    trippin Tyrone...

Tyrone Johnson: Please man...I don't want to lose our friendship over this.

Daiquan Andrews: ...shit, you sound like such a girl
    homie. But ight, fine. If yous cool then I'm cool. But you betta get cool real fast, because tonight we're facing off in a tag team match. You and me versus some other fools. Losers get eliminated. But don't you dare try and steal my spotlight again, or you gonna regret it.

The two street thugs reunite in the ring and do some sort of weird gang handshake as we go to a commercial break.

Status

Re: Ground Zero Season One: Episode 5

The high profile lawyer Tommy Morris is a wiz in the courtroom when it comes to defending criminals. He could get Ted Bundy off if he had the right jury and was paid the right amount of money.

But when it comes to his personal life, he is absolutely clueless.

Judge: My ruling is final. Mr. Morris your ex-wife Janet will receive full custody of the children and half of your assets. The rest of the details can be worked out by your attorneys.

Tommy was crushed. He didn't give a damn about his assets, but his kids were no assets. They were his kids, and lose them he will not. He can fight this he thinks to himself. But how?

Janet catches up with Tommy in the courthouse hallway.

Janet: I warned you Tommy. I didn't want to do this, but you weren't willing to negotiate. You could have had them on weekends at least, now they won't see you at all.

Tommy Morris: Dammit Janet, don't do this. Ollie and Alex need their father. You cannot take them away from me.

Janet: I didn't Tommy...you did this to yourself.

Status

Tommy Morris (Team James) vs RamJam (Team Broc)
    Tommy Morris goes right after RamJam the clown, knocking him down on his back. RamJam cannot even fight back as Tommy unleashes all his anger. Who would've thought for a scrawny white dude in a suit that Tommy Morris would be such a brawler.

Tommy has had a lot a built up anger in him the last few weeks. He picks up Ramjam, and throws him all around the ring.

He throws him into the turnbuckle.

He throws him against the ropes.

He throws him down to the mat.

Ramjam can't keep up.

Finally Tommy Morris kicks RamJam in the gut, and gives him a huge DDT.

1!

2!

3!

Winner: Tommy Morris
    Gus Johnson: Wow! Tommy was like a machine in the ring tonight.

Cris Collinsworth: Tonight was all about venting for Tommy, and he sure did that...at RamJam's expense.

Gus Johnson: When we come back we're going to see a six man battle royal!
    Last edited by Sully; 07-16-2017 at 12:23 AM.

Status

A promo of Luke Turner scalping tickets on the streets of Cleveland, Ohio is shown.

Luke Turner: Browns tickets...anyone want them? Browns tickets, cheap prices and great seats!

Pedestrian: Great seats? Man there aint no good damn seat in that stadium. It is the factory of sadness! Every seat is just exposing you to more trauma, seeing those Browns lose once again. Got any Cavs tickets? Hell...even the Indians.
    Luke Turner: Nah man, just the Browns. But hey, they have a chance...right?
    Pedestrian: No...no they don't.

8 Man Battle Royal

James Blake (Team Chris) vs Sam Donovan (Team Chris) vs Luke Turner (Team James) vs Tanner
    Gaskil (Team James) vs Dan Dulaney (Team Broc) vs Ralph Maddox (Team Broc) vs Chang Hoi Sun (Team Mac) vs Jack Harris (Team Mac)

The bell rings and right away Jack Harris sends Chang Hoi Sun over the top rope, but Hoi Sun manages to stay on and in the match. Meanwhile, Luke Turner is thrown over the top rope by Ralph Maddox. Maddox turns around and gets clocked by Dan Dulaney sending Maddox over the top rope.

Luke Turner and Ralph Maddox are eliminated from the match.

Blake and Donovan are exchanging blows in a corner, while Dan Dulaney and Jack Harris start going at each other. Meanwhile Chang is still hanging onto the rope, when Tanner Gaskil comes from nowhere and drop kicks him to the outside.

Chang Hoi Sun is eliminated from the match.

Blake seems to be getting the upper hand on Donovan, when Donovan all of a sudden sends him over the top rope.

James Blake is eliminated from the match.

But Donovan doesn't last long, as he is knocked out by Jack Harris.

Sam Donovan is eliminated from the match.

Gaskil, Dulaney, and Harris all start going at each other. Gaskil ends up staying back while Harris and Dulaney go at it. The two of the go up against the ropes and start exchanging blows, when out of nowhere comes Tanner Gaskil, he flips both of them over the top rope and out of the ring!

Dan Dulaney and Jack Harris are eliminated from the match

Winner: Tanner Gaskil
    Gus Johnson: What an upset! Tanner Gaskil with his first win on Ground Zero.

Cris Collinsworth: I thought Jack Harris was winning this thing for sure. Good on the EMT Tanner
    Gaskil to get his first win. Maybe we'll finally start seeing more of him.

*Commercial Break*

Status

When we get back from commercial, Dave Sullivan is standing in the middle of the ring.

Dave Sullivan: Now for the main event. All four coaches are at risk here tonight. The two teams will have to work together against two other teams. It is going to be Daiquan Andrews and Tyrone Johnson representing Team Broc and Team James. They will be going up against Jeff Crowe and Jackson DeBolt, representing Team Chris and Team Mac. Both participants from the losing team will be eliminated on the spot.

Let's get started, shall we?

Daiquan Andrews (Team Broc) and Tyrone Johnson (Team James) vs Jackson DeBolt (Team Mac) and Jeff Crowe (Team Chris) in a Sudden Death Tag Team Match

The match starts with Tyrone Johnson and Jackson DeBolt in the ring. The two go at each other right away, with Jackson getting the upper hand forcing Tyrone into his own corner. But right when they get there, Daiquan Andrews slaps Tyrone's back and jumps in the fight.

He pounces on DeBolt and starts grinding away at every limb of his body. DeBolt barely is able to make it to the corner, where he tags the car salesman Jeff Crowe.

Crowe runs in and kicks Daiquan in the head. He starts to get the upper hand as he throws Daiquan into the other corner and starts punching him there. He picks up Daiquan and gives him a
    spinebuster. He goes for the cover. 1...2..but Daiquan kicks out.

Tyrone is reaching his hand out for Daiquan to tag him in, but Daiquan is ignoring Tyrone.
    Instead he gets the upper hand on Crowe and starts pounding away at him.

Crowe goes ahead and tags in DeBolt. DeBolt rushes in, but Daiquan hits him with a clothesline. DeBolt goes straight to the ground. Crowe isn't even up on his apron as he's recovering on the outside floor.

Daiquan picks up
    DeBolt, and throws him head first into the turnbuckle cover.

DeBolt falls back flat in the middle of the ring. He looks motionless. Daiquan climbs up on the turnbuckle in his own
    corner, and looks to jump on DeBolt for an Elbow drop.

But right before he does, Tyrone Johnson tags Daiquan! Daiquan looks shocked as Tyrone rushes into the ring. DeBolt gets up, and Tyrone hits him with a spear.

Tyrone Johnson goes for the cover!

1...2..3!

Winner: Tyrone Johnson (Team James) and Daiquan Andrews)

Jackson DeBolt (Team Mac) and Jeff Crowe (Team Chris) have been eliminated from Ground Zero.

Tyrone Johnson and Daiquan Andrews the childhood friends are celebrating their victory in the ring. The two just reunited after weeks of fighting with each other, so this is a big win for them.

Daiquan grabs a microphone, and puts him arm around his buddy Tyrone.

Daiquan: Ya know Tyrone, you pretty good for a fool.

Tyrone: Thanks man. We earned this. Aint no one can stop us. I'm tellin ya bro if we work together, we can beat all these guys. Its gonna be you and me in the end. Just like always.

Daiquan: Ya man, I can see that happening for sure...except I got one problem...

With that, Daiquan Andrews slaps Tyrone in the head with the microphone. Tyrone hits the floor hard and holds his head.

Gus Johnson: WHAT! Daiquan just hit Tyrone! They're supposed to be friends!

Daiquan Andrews kneels down to the hurting Tyrone, and spits right in his face.

Daiquan Andrews: I am sick and goddamn tired of you always stealin my spotlight you wanna be cracka ass fool. Every damn time it's Tyrone and Daiquan. I'm always you motherfuckin sidekick. You batman and I'm Robin. Well guess what HOMIE...I aint no Robin no more. Since everyone things I'm a goddamn joke, ima be the Joker up in here.

You and me Tyrone,
    we done. There can only be one winner on this show, and I aint gonna let you steal my thunder one more time. This aint going down like that.

This is the time for Daiquan to shine. By the time I'm done with you, Ima
    send your bitch ass back to Paterson with you dumbass brother Wayne. This is my spotlight now...bitch.

With that Daiquan throws the microphone like a fast ball right at the head of the already hurting Tyrone as the show cuts to black.

End of show.

Thread Information