Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 205 Live: Different but Equal

Charismatic Enigma

Status
      Country                    United States

205 Live 205 Live: Different but Equal

TJ Perkins Wins First Ever Cruiserweight Classic; Cruiserweight Division Debuts This Monday

After three months of waiting, the cruiserweight's are finally coming to Monday Night Raw. Stephanie McMahon originally announced, before the brand split, that the competitors of the Cruiserweight Classic would have a home on the flagship show. Now, there time has officially come with a champion joining them. TJ Perkins successfully defeated Da Mack, Johnny Gargano, Rich Swann, stand out Kota Ibushi, and Gran Metalik to become the new WWE Cruiserweight Champion and first ever winner of the Cruiserweight Classic. Perkins will be joined by the likes of runner up Gran Metalik, former WWE Superstar The Brian Kendrick, Long Island's Tony Nese, Charlotte's Cedric Alexander, Philadelphia's Drew Gulak, Minneapolis' Ariya Davari, and Baltimore's Rich Swann.

While those are starting members of the division, we can guarantee it will only expand with some of the best currently wanting to take part. In fact, Sin Cara has already told Raw Commissioner Stephanie McMahon and Raw General Manager Mick Foley that he wants to join the men. Even Smackdown Live's Kalisto has talked to management about a possible brand change just to be apart of the movement. Right now, none of the commissioners and general mangers have granted either man the okay to be apart.

While Sin Cara and Kalisto can only hope, all TJ Perkins and others can do is make the most out of their debut to the WWE Universe. Without a doubt, this an exciting time to be a fan of the WWE and Monday Night Raw. With the cruiserweight classic being morphed into this thrilling, high stakes division: it is their time to prove they're different but equal to every other WWE star.

-- After a short hiatus thanks to emotional and physical sickness, graduation, and work - I'm back with a new BTB. I have noticed one show and one event has worked out better for me, so here I am booking the brand new cruiserweight division. --

Last edited by Rasky; 07-04-2017 at 03:48 PM.

"If you're gonna do it..."

Charismatic Enigma

Status

Re: 205 Live: Different but Equal

Current Cruiserweight Division:

ARIYA DAVARI
    | THE BRIAN KENDICK | CEDRIC ALEXANDER | DREW GULAK | GRAN METALIK | LINCE DORADO

NEVILLE |RICH SWANN |SIN CARA |TJ PERKINS |TONY NESE

OTHER PERSONNEL:

Austin Aries, The Official Authority of 205 Live|Charly Caruso, Official Cruiserweight Correspondent |Corey Graves, Color Commentator | Mauro Rannalo, Play-By-Play Commentator

Mick Foley, RAW General Manager | Stephanie McMahon, RAW Commissioner | Vickie Guerrero, Business Manager to Gran Metalik

Championship History:

Current Champion | Neville | (1) | Defeated TJ Perkins, The Brian Kendrick, and Kalisto at Survivor Series 2016
    Defended 0 Times Successfully Thus Far

Former Champions | TJ Perkins | Won @ Crusierweight Classic 2016 | Lost @ Survivor Series 2016

Event History:

Monday Night Raw:

Monday Night Raw - September 19th, 2016
    Monday Night Raw - September 26th, 2016
    Monday Night Raw - October 3rd, 2016
    Monday Night Raw - October 10th, 2016
    Monday Night Raw - October 17th, 2016
    Monday Night Raw - October 24th, 2016
    Monday Night Raw - October 31st, 2016
    Monday Night Raw - November 7th, 2016
    Monday Night Raw - November 14th, 2016
    Monday Night Raw - November 21st, 2016
    Monday Night Raw - November 28th, 2016
    Monday Night Raw - December 5th, 2016
    Monday Night Raw - December 12th, 2016
    Monday Night Raw - December 19th, 2016
    Monday Night Raw - December 26th, 2016

205 Live:

205 Live - November 29th, 2016
    205 Live - December 6th, 2016
    205 Live - December 13th, 2016
    205 Live - December 20th, 2016
    205 Live - December 27th, 2016

Pay- Per-View:

Clash of Champions - September 25th, 2016
    Hell in a Cell - October 30th, 2016
    Survivor Series - November 20th, 2016
    Roadblock: End of the Line - December 18th, 2016

News:

Pre-Debut News
    October News
    205 Live Debut News
    Last edited by Rasky; 10-29-2017 at 08:14 PM.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    ro=Romania

Looking forward to this. Here is hoping you push The Premier Athlete well.

People's Champion

Status

Good luck dude.

Charismatic Enigma

Status

Creative Differences Once Again:
    Triple H and Vince McMahon Bicker on the New Cruiserweight Division

Once again, it is not all smiles backstage in the WWE. Vince McMahon and Triple H were once again in a verbal confrontation thanks to the upcoming debut of the Cruiserweight Division on Monday Night Raw. In the eyes of Vince McMahon, they are a separate division and they will be treated as one. He believes that changing LED screens and the ropes to purple would be for the best to really show how different these men are compared to their coworkers.

Triple H has a different idea though. He believes the competitor, while smaller than most, deserve to be seen equal to other members of the Raw roster. Hunter told Vince his all purple ideas runs the risk of making the men look like sideshow attractions rather than the men who put on a memorable tournament this past summer. It makes sense that HHH is standing up for the competitors of the first ever Cruiserweight Classic as he and William Regal put together the tournament. At this point, the conflict is said to be resolved, but a final decision has not been made on whose idea is the best.

With all of this talk, there is also some to give Cruiserweights an hour show on the WWE Network. This is all with the hopes that the debut of the division goes over well. It’s a surprising talk considering you’d be separating all cruiserweights away from the WWE roster besides on Monday Nights. Although Raw is a three hour show, with such a large roster and wide variety of storylines, the cruiserweights will maybe get an thirty minutes to an hour a week. Add that to an hour of their own programming to be tied into the flagship show then the WWE might be onto something with their brand new superstars. Of course, this is all speculation on the future of this division.

Charismatic Enigma

Status

Raw The Start of the Division

Monday Night Raw
    September 19th, 2016

THE FIRST NIGHT OF THE CRUISERWEIGHT DIVISION

Stephanie McMahon Officially Launches the Brand New Cruiserweight Division

Kicking off the second hour, Raw Commissioner Stephanie McMahon is in the center of the ring.

RAW Commissioner
    Stephanie McMahon:
    When Raw first split from Smackdown, I announced that the Cruiserweights were coming to the flagship show. A group of individuals with different styles who defined why there are no more underdogs in the world of professional wrestling. No matter the size, it’s about your heart. Your will to fight on to stand up for what you believe in. These men stood up for what they believed in, and they stole the show with the first ever Cruiserweight Classic. Now, they are going to continue stealing the show here on Monday Night Raw. Now, for the first match in the new cruiserweight division, please welcome…

“Totally Drew”

Some unfamiliar music always comes along with new superstars, and this is one of those cases. The tron says it all though as Drew Gualk makes his way to the ring. An extremely brash attitude as he walks down the ramp eyeing members of the WWE Universe with disapproval. He enters the ring; requesting the microphone before it is handed over to him.

Drew Gulak:
    I’ll save you the talking, Stephanie McMahon. WWE Universe… My name is Drew Gulak. The man that should have won the Cruiserweight Classic. I am not one of those men who come strolling down the ring to risk their bodies. I do not risk my life for your reaction, I do what I need to do to win! Now, I demand that I get my fair championship opportunity

!
    Stephanie McMahon is shown laughing, calling for a new microphone from the ringside crew.

Stephanie McMahon:
    I know you’re new around here, but I’m a McMahon and nobody interrupts me. The man I was going to introduce is your opponent, the new WWE Cruiserweight Champion… TJ Perkins!

“Playing with Power”

A surprisingly loud reaction for the WWE Cruiserweight Champion as TJ Perkins comes onto stage with video game inspired music. He dabs on stage, holds up the purple strap, and he makes his way down to the ring for his RAW debut versus Drew Gulak.

VERSUS
    Non-Title Match
    WWE Cruiserweight Champion TJ Perkins versus Drew Gulak

In the first cruiserweight match of Monday Night Raw, the WWE Universe gets a look at their champion TJ Perkins facing off against technician Drew Gulak. This match really belonged to the champion as he showed off what exactly he’s capable of… When he was able to. Gulak took a lot of heat throughout the contest by stopping Perkins short of his high-flying maneuvers then locking on any variation of a submission he could. As Gulak slowed down the pace with his rest holds, he’d yell out that he should be the champion or that this is an easy match for him. Eventually, the trash talking caught up to him. After a Northern Lights Suplex, rather than look for a pinfall, he continued to taunt the champion. It allowed Perkins to roll him up for a two count. While it did not end the match, it changed the direction. Gulak rolled out of the ring to catch his breath, so Perkins risked it all by going onto the apron then moonsaulting onto his opponent. TJ wasted no time sending Drew back into the ring following the maneuver. The Pittsburgh native Gulak went for a clothesline, but Perkins ducked into a handstand. Catching Drew between his legs, he rolls forward to send Drew face first into the second turnbuckle.Now Drew stumbles back, Perkins lifts him onto his shoulders, and drops him down with a kick to the head. He calls that the Detonation Kick and that ends the match.

Spoiler:

Winner: TJ Perkins

Perkins celebrates the non-title victory as he holds up the brand new championship. He figures out who is first challenger will be later on in the night.

VERSUS
    Winner Challenges TJ Perkins at Clash of Champions for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship
    Gran Metalik versus The Brian Kendrick

TJ Perkins needs a challenger for Clash of Champions, and he has to keep his eyes on these two potential contenders right now. Gran Metalik is the runner up of the Cruiserweight Classic where he was defeated by TJ Perkins. The Brian Kendrick, who did not make it as far as Gran Metalik in the tournament, is a familiar face to the WWE Universe. With little introduction to both men, The Brian Kendrick is playing the heel in this contest. As the bell rang, Kendrick immediately ran at the masked superstar with a dropkick that sent him back into corner. The former WWE star stomps onto The Crown Jewel of Lucha Libre before stepping away to yell towards the WWE Universe that his back. While he is doing it, Gran Metalik is climbing to the top, walking across the ropes, and jumping down onto Kendrick with a huge clothesline. Those are the type of maneuvers you will see from Metalik. Extremely imaginative with his maneuvers to take out his opponents as best he can. No simple maneuvers come from Gran Metalik, and it seemed The Brian Kendrick seemed to know that. As Metalik was on the top rope, possibly looking to run across the ropes again for his signature elbow drop, Kendrick threw his own body onto the third red rope sending Metalik down to the mat. Kendrick locked on his new signature Captain’s Hook submission hold. The crowd cheered for the innovative masked superstar to break it as he grabbed the ropes to keep his hopes alive. In the end, Kendrick looked for the Sliced Bread, Metalik countered by holding onto the top rope. Brian successfully landed a backflip, but Metalik then brought him onto his shoulders for his signature Metalik Driver for the victory.

Spoiler:

Winner: Gran Metalik

“Playing with Power”

As Metalik’s hand is raised, TJ Perkins is once again making his way down towards the ring. With the championship in hand, he enters to raise the hand of Gran Metalik. The camerman picks up Perkins telling Metalik that he cannot wait for their Cruiserweight Classic rematch. The two men shake hands with this cruiserweight championship match set for Clash Of Champions. As the two shake, Metalik pulls TJ close, picks him up onto his shoulders, and he connects with the Metalik Driver! The Crown Jewel of Lucha Libre lifts Perkins up, screaming in Spanish, and he throws him into the corner. Metalik holds the Cruiserweight Champion up with his left hand, and he uses his right to chop the champion so loud that those in the nosebleeds can hear the hits. Metalik continues with each shot until the referee of his contest is forced to pull him away. With the referee telling him that’s enough, we see the dark red marks left by the open hand of Gran Metalik. Metalik yells once more, this time in English, that the championship is going to be his on Sunday. The segment ends with Perkins sitting in the corner, his right hand over his chest, and the left hand covering the marks.
    Last edited by Rasky; 08-02-2017 at 04:29 PM.

Charismatic Enigma

Status

WWE Clash of Champions
    September 25th, 2016

INTERVIEW PIT…

Backstage Interviewer
    Charly Caruso:

Ladies and gentleman, please welcome Gran -

Charly is interrupted by a loud, shrill voice that is familiar to the WWE Universe.

??:
    EXCUSE ME!

Oh man, it’s former Raw and Smackdown General Manager…

Vickie Guerrero!

Vickie Guerrero enters the scene with Charly as Gran Metalik is close behind her. Guerrero gingerly grabs ahold of the microphone before snatching it away from the former news correspondent turned WWE interviewer.

Vickie Guerrero:
    You can go now, Charly.

A bit confused, Caruso steps out of the shot leaving Guerrero and Metalik.

Vickie Guerrero:
    Excuse me! Excuse me, WWE Universe! I bet you thought you saw the last of me when I was embarrassed on my last night here in WWE. This time, I will not be embarrassed… Because I am here to be in the corner of Gran Metalik week in and week out as he becomes the brand new WWE Cruiserweight Champion tonight. I have lead superstars like Lay-Cool, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, and Edge to have some of the career highlights. My work with the man beside me will be no different. He is not only the best high-flyer within division - dare I say the WWE - but he has star power that no man can match up to. Especially TJ Perkins. TJ Perkins is an underdog within this company, and I know that underdogs never last. They will always get their fifteen seconds of fame, but they are underdogs for a reason and always end up amounting to nothing. TJ Perkins - your fifteen seconds are up. Tonight, the cruiserweight championship will be awarded to the rightful winner - El Rey de las Cuerdas - Gran Metalik!

As it seems Vickie is done, Metalik is given the microphone.

El Rey de las Cuerdas
    Gran Metalik:

Esta noche lo pruebo por qué yo soy la joya de la corona de no solo de lucha sino de la división de peso crucero!

Metalik tells the WWE Universe: “Tonight I prove why I am the crown jewel of not only lucha libre but the cruiserweight division.” Gran Metalik gets a loud “WHAT” from the crowd though in response as we fade to ringside with the masked superstar staring into the camera.

VERSUS
    WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match

WWE Cruiserweight Champion TJ Perkins versus “El Rey de las Cuerdas” Gran Metalik with Vickie Guerrero

As referee John Cone calls for the bell, TJ Perkins comes in with the attack on his opponent. Perkins backs Metalik into the corner connecting with multiple backhand chops to the pectoral muscles of Metalik. Perkins backs away, running towards his challenger, and the masked superstar counters by throwing up the champion onto the apron. Perkins wastes no time to re-enter with a springboard,and Gran Metalik catches him with a huge vertical dropkick that takes out the champion. Metalik immediately lifts Perkins up to his feet, Vickie nodding her head in the background, and the luchador connects with a hard open handed chest across the heart.

Such a hard shot sends Perkins back into corner, and Metalik now runs into him with an enzuigiri causing the champion to flop down onto the mat. Just a few hard hitting maneuvers has taken out TJ as Metalik stands on the second turnbuckle waiting for an applause from the crowd. Instead, the arena fills with boos for the Mexico born citizen. Metalik does not respond kindly towards the crowd reaction, going to the top, running across the rope, and he looks to connect with a senton. Perkins moves out of the way, but Metalik rolls through to land on his feet! Now both the champion and challenger are standing ready to continue this fight. Metalik ducks under a clothesline, completing half a front handspring into the ropes, and coming back with a back elbow. Perkins grabs both arms though, picking Metalik up with the chickenwing hold, and TJ falls back dropping Gran Metalik onto his knees.

With Perkins now on the offense, Gran Metalik uses his in-ring awareness to roll out of the ring. Guerrero is shown speaking to Metalik, possibly creating a game plan, and the camera pans out to show Perkins running towards his competitor. As Vickie notices, she pulls Metalik away. TJ is ready though by stopping himself holding onto the top and middle rope. As he hangs in between the two ropes, Metalik slides into the ring then dropkicks his chest to send the filipino outside of the ring. TJ takes a rough fall to the outside, and the challenger is following him close behind. After helping his opponent to his feet, Metalik throws TJ into the barricade. The referee has begun the count as Metalik looks to continue his offense, running towards Perkins, but the champion throws him out into the crowd! Perkins takes a moment to gather himself as Metalik slowly climbs back over the barricade. Metalik stops halfway, coming to a vertical base standing on the barricade. Perkins punches his gut then joins him onto the barrier. Both men trade punches as the referee is on a count of five. As they trade shots, Metalik adds in one of his vicious chops. Perkins staggers back, almost losing his balance, but he comes back into Metalik with a hurricanrana sending both men back down to ringside!

A holy shit chant breaks out within the Bankers Life Fieldhouse as both men lay down on the outside. Chad Patton stops the count at six as he leaves the ring checking on the two competitors who just took a nasty bump. He deems both men able to compete, so he re-enters to continue the count as six. Seven… He gets to eight before both men begin scrambling his feet. Nine… Right as Patton is about to call ten, Metalik and Perkins both roll into the ring at the same time. The sounds of clapping fill within the arena as Vickie is shown once again strategizing with her client. It’s unknown if Metalik was exactly sure of what was happening as both he and Perkins were in the midst of returning to their feet. When both men are at a vertical base, zero time is wasted to once again begin the fight.

El Rey de las Cuerdas takes Perkins by his arms, running up to the top rope, and Perkins pulls him down with a huge hip toss. Usually, Metalik will look return to the mat for an arm drag, but this time it obviously did not work out for the challenger. Metalik now reverses Perkins irish whip, sending him in the direction of the ropes, and Perkins once again catches himself in between the top two ropes. Now when Metalik comes running towards him, but Perkins maneuvers himself way onto the apron. Gran Metalik stops himself from going through the ropes, which allows Perkins to connect with a huge dropkick to the side of the masked superstars face.

This match has been extremely back and forth, but now the momentum is on the side of the champion. As Metalik falls back into the center ring, TJ Perkins climbs to the top rope. He comes soaring from the top rope onto Gran Metalik with a huge frog splash…. 1… 2… Metalik kicks out! It was a close count there, but the challenger is still refusing to give up right now. Perkins struggles slightly to bring the challenger back up, but he is able to then bring up across his shoulders. Is it time for the Detonation Kick? No! Metalik moves away from the kick, landing on his feet, and then he comes running with a Headscissors DDT. Perkins pops back up to a knee, and Metalik connects with a picture perfect superkick to TJ’s jaw. Here’s the cover by Metalik… 1...2… The champion kicks out!

Vickie tells Metalik to go for the victory here. The luchador does just that. Lifting Perkins onto his shoulders, he looks for the Metalik Driver. Instead, Perkins falls off his back behind him, and then pulls out Metalik’s legs behind him. With the challenger faceplanting, the champion takes the opportunity to lock on the TJP Clutch! With the kneebar locked on, Metalik is immediately riving in pain. He’s searching for the ropes, but the hold is locked in in the center of the ring. Guerrero is telling The Crown Jewel of Lucha Libre to not give up, but the fight for the ropes isn’t working out for the challenger in that moment. Metalik digs his nails into the ring mat as he attempts to bring himself closer to the ropes. Even as he crawls, the hold remains locked on with the pressure applied only being increased. Just mere inches away, but Metalik still cannot reach them... Gran Metalik is tapping out! The referee is calling it!

Spoiler:

Winner and STILL WWE Cruiserweight Champion: TJ Perkins

As Metalik taps out, Perkins releases the hold to retrieve the WWE Cruiserweight Championship from John Cone. Perkins celebrates a tough victory holding up the championship for all in attendance to see. Before we cut to the WWE Network advertisements, we see Gran Metalik holding onto his knee with Vickie Guerrero promising that will be his soon.

Last edited by Rasky; 08-02-2017 at 04:29 PM.

Charismatic Enigma

Status

Monday Night Raw
    September 26th, 2016

GRAN METALIK AND VICKIE GUERRERO EXPLAIN THEIR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP FURTHER IN DEPTH

The first segment of the Cruiserweights this week consists of the man who unsuccessfully challenged TJ Perkins once night ago - Gran Metalik - and his official business manager, Vickie Guerrero. The two are in ring as the former RAW and Smackdown General Manager has a microphone in hand. Of course, that would only mean boos from the hot crowd already poured out during this segment while Vickie tried to speak.

Vickie Guerrero:
    Excuse me!

The boos somehow get louder once Vickie finally speaks. The camera zooming in some on her facial features as her eyes roll.

Vickie Guerrero:
    Excuse me!

The boos continue to grow unlike Vickie’s patience. Her nostrils flaring with the anger growing.

Vickie Guerrero:
    I said excuse me!

Metalik yells a few remarks in Spanish to the crowd, but the camera microphone does not pick it up. Vickie’s eyes are shut tight,, takes a deep breath, and then speaks loudly into the microphone to ensure she has the attention of the WWE Universe. As she continues on throughout, her voice goes back to its normal tone.

Vickie Guerrero:
    Last night, I made my return to the WWE announcing myself as the manager for this man beside me - El Rey de las Cuerdas - Gran Metalik. Now, The Cruiserweight Division has always had a special place in my heart, and only one man captured my attention throughout the two month tournament. He embodied what a real cruiserweight is like. A commanding attitude, hard hitting with his strikes, and risking it all to be the victor. Gran Metalik is exactly what a real cruiserweight is, and I am standing in his corner as his business manager to ensure that is proven week in and week out. Last night, Gran Metalik proved to everyone why he is the rightful champion, and I promise everyone from corporate to the WWE Universe that we will not quit until Gran Metalik gets what he rightfully deserves: the WWE Cruiserweight Championship and the Cruiserweight Classic Trophy. And tonight, he makes an example out of Sin Cara.

VERSUS
    Singles Match
    “El Rey de las Cuerdas” Gran Metalik with Vickie Guerrero versus Sin Cara

This is the debut for Sin Cara within the cruiserweight division, and it does not go well for the longtime WWE Superstar. A furious Metalik was on the offense throughout the entirety of this short contest. As the bell rang, the two masked wrestlers circled the ring for a moment. Metalik would throw Sin Cara off the ropes then connecting with one of his vicious chops upon return. Once one connected, they did not stop. The sound of Metalik’s open hand hitting the flesh of Sin Cara continued on until the referee was forced to pull him away. The ref analyzed the firebrick marks upon the heart, but Sin Cara would verify he can continue through this contest. Once the official stepped to the side, Metalik came running with a huge knee to the face. That knee perfectly allowed Metalik to slide over the top rope onto his opponent while Sin Cara slumped down to the mat. Metalik then springboards on to Sin Cara with a body splash, and it puts away the fellow luchador to secure the victory.

Spoiler:

As the referee raises Metalik’s hand, The Crown Jewel of Lucha Libre pulls away. He points to the outside of the ring as the official takes the hint and leaves the ring. Guerrero looks on at her new client; yelling directions to brutalize Sin Cara.. Metalik lifts him across his shoulders then connects with the Metalik Driver. After connecting, he add insult to injury. El Rey de las Cuerdas locks on the kneebar - TJ Perkins’ signature submission maneuver - onto Sin Cara. The masked opposition immediately begins to tap out with Gran Metalik not letting go of the hold. The sound of Vickie Guerrero laughing filling the arena as Sin Cara is shown riving in pain.

“Playing with Power”

Now there wish will be granted as TJ Perkins comes running out from the back. As he slides into the ring, Vickie Guerrero exits with Gran Metalik rolling out. Perkins takes a quick moment to check on Sin Cara before asking for a microphone from the ringside crew.

WWE Cruiserweight Champion
    TJ Perkins:

You want both my championship and my trophy? You got it!
    TJ Perkins drops the microphone as he has just agreed to a match with huge stipulations! Vickie Guerrero and Gran Metalik pleased with what they were able to accomplish as Perkins tries to get help for Sin Cara.

AND

VERSUS

AND
    Tag Team Match
    Cedric Alexander and Rich Swann versus Tony Nese and Drew Gulak

In the second cruiserweight match tonight, we meet a variety of brand new stars. Drew Gulak lost to TJ Perkins last week, but now he is hoping to get a win with the chiseled Long Island native - Tony Nese. Their opponents are two standouts from the Cruiserweight Classic: Rich Swann and Cedric Alexander. Alexander had arguably the best match of the tournament versus Kota Ibushi, and Rich Swann developed an outstanding connection with the WWE fans through his outlandish personality and inspirational backstory. Their connections and in-ring skills helped put on quite the performance in both of their WWE debuts. Tony Nese - being called The Premier Athlete - started off the match up with Rich Swann. While Swann had some exciting fast-paced offense, a knee to the face from Tony Nese - which caused the whole arena to let out an audible gasp - took down the Baltimore native. Tony Nese displayed an aggressive moveset never allowing Rich Swann to return to his feet on his own. Paired with that destructive side of him, Nese was still familiar with being high risk. His looks may have given you the wrong impression, but Nese soared from the top rope onto Swann with an exciting springboard moonsault. When Nese failed to put away Rich, Drew Gulak was brought into the ring. As a reminder, Drew Gulak does not believe in risking his life and career for the fans. He wrestles on the mat, which has gotten him some heat from the WWE Universe. Upon being tagged in, he danced like his eccentric opponent before stomping on the side of his face. Gulak went for the submission right after as he locked on a crossface. That would not do the job as Swann reached the ropes. As Drew brought Rich to his feet the man on defense pushed Drew away, pushed himself off the ropes, and returned to Drew with a spinning heel kick. That knocked down Gulak and left him dazed long enough for a tag to be made to Cedric Alexander. Alexander entered the contest with a springboard clothesline that brought the momentum to him for the rest of the match. Cedric connects with a variety of hits before Gulak would stun him with a strong uppercut. The Philly native launches Alexander towards the ropes, but the stand out competitor uses the momentum to go against the three red dividers with a handspring. Cedric then returns with the 540 to Drew Gulak. A huge kick that could potentially end the match, but Alexander wants to look for the Lumbar Check. As the crowd is getting riled up, Tony Nese enters to try and stop Cedric. He is instead caught with the 540 for his troubles! As Nese stumbles to the outside, Swann enters the ring only to leave again through the middle ropes into Nese! The action has become chaotic, which allows Gulak to return to his feet behind Alexander. Drew comes behind the former Ring of Honor Star looking to apply the Gu-Lock. He can’t seem to get it on and Cedric throws Drew over his body to officially break the hold. Now Gulak comes running into Cedric, but he counters it by lifting Drew then dropping him back first across his knees! Lumbar Check and it gets his team the victory!

Spoiler:

Winners: Cedric Alexander and Rich Swann

Cedric Alexander and Rich Swann celebrate their victory by high-fiving the WWE Universe as they head to the back.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON AND MICK FOLEY’S OFFICE…

Later in the night, we cut to Stephanie McMahon and Mick Foley who are backstage talking about their current product. The conversation would be interrupted by an annoyed champion: TJ Perkins.

TJ Perkins:

Stephanie. Mick. I want Gran Metalik at Hell in a Cell.

Stephanie and Mick are a bit taken back by the champion as Foley is about to speak.

RAW General Manager
    Mick Foley:

Listen, TJ…

Perkins quickly cuts off the WWE Hall of Famer.

TJ Perkins:
    No, no. I know how this goes. You ask me if I’m sure I want to do that, and I am sure I want that match. Metalik believes he gets three opportunities so let’s give it to him. I will put this championship and my trophy on the line at Hell in a Cell to just shut up his theory that he is the better cruiserweight.

Stephanie steps in front of Mick Foley to speak up in this very one sided conversation.

RAW Commissioner
    Stephanie McMahon:

TJ, if you really want to defend both your championship and your trophy, you will. I respect your heart for coming in here demanding that you defend your championship. Now, Hell in a Cell is still a month away or so. A lot can change by then… Like, maybe you lose that championship before then? After all, you’re a fighting champion, huh? So, I will book it right now. You will defend that Cruiserweight Championship and the Cruiserweight Classic trophy versus Gran Metalik at Hell in a Cell... If… you can defeat your opponent next week when your championship is on the line. Now, Mick and I have some business to attend to.

The segment comes to an end with Perks obviously a bit torn. He is getting his match with Gran Metalik, but he is now expected to defend his championship at least once before Hell in a Cell. He walks out with a purpose to ensure he gets a game Gran Metalik as Stephanie McMahon and Mick Foley go back to their previous quiet conversation.

Last edited by Rasky; 08-02-2017 at 04:28 PM.

Charismatic Enigma

Status

Monday Night Raw
    October 3rd, 2016

VERSUS
    WWE Cruiserweight Champion TJ Perkins versus Ariya Davari

As mentioned last week, Stephanie McMahon told TJ Perkins that because he is such a fighting champion, he would defend against an unnamed opponent tonight on Raw. It’s a humongous opportunity tonight for Ariya Davari who is making his official WWE debut tonight. Davari is the younger brother to former WWE Superstar DelAvar Davari, so we already know that he works with an aggressive style. Davari isn’t exactly known for his high-flying maneuvers, but he will pull out all the stops in order to gain this important victory. Davari immediately slowed down the pace of contest with knowledge of how his opponent moves within the ring. While Perkins had some offense in the beginning of the contest, Ariya used a variety of strong right hands and low kicks to daze and work on body parts of Perkins. Davari had some strength behind his maneuvers as well where he transitioned into a running powerslam followed by a delayed gutwrench like you’d see from the likes of Cesaro. With these maneuvers, it seemed Perkins was going to have a short lived title reign. He was able to begin a comeback when he had the crowd rallying behind him while locked into Davari’s back breaking camel clutch. Perkins slipped out, pulling Davari’s legs from under him, and he looked for the TJP Clutch right away. It was not successful, but Perkins was fired up upon both me returning to a vertical base. He had some chops for the chest of Ariya like his current rival: Gran Metalik. Each shot echoed in the arena with the crowd counting along with the referee until ten open handed shots were hit. After that point, it was all back to Perkins and his comeback. Ariya did try to stop a hurricanrana by maneuvering into a powerbomb, but Perkins connected with right hands across his skull to daze Ariya then connect with the hurricanrana into the second turnbuckle. Some shades of what happened in his debut with Drew Gulak as he followed that with the Detonation Kick for the victory.

Spoiler:

Winner: TJ Perkins

After his hand is raised, Perkins asks JoJo for the microphone which she obliges while also handing off the Cruiserweight Championship. Perkins stands in the center of the ring with the Cruiserweight Championship over his shoulder while taking his breath. Then, he speaks.

TJ Perkins:

Last week, Vickie Guerrero and Gran Metalik laid out a challenge for me at Hell in a Cell. When I came out here to confront him, he suddenly wanted nothing to do with me. Funny how that works, isn’t it? Gran Metalik was a man who I had a ton of respect for. Now, he’s a coward who I cannot even look at without being disgusted. That’s why I am not refusing that challenge Vickie Guerrero set out last week. Here’s the fact: I have defeated Gran Metalik twice now. If I have to do it a third time, I will. I am a wrestler, a fighter, and I don’t back away from any opponent put in my way. No matter what happens these next four weeks, I will be successful versus Gran Metalik at Hell in a Cell proving that I am a deserving winner of the Cruiserweight Classic and an even more deserving Cruiserweight Champion.

Perkins drops the microphone following the short but sweet promo. He holds up the belt to officially end the segment.

VERSUS
    Singles Match
    The Brian Kendrick versus Cedric Alexander

On paper, this is a huge match for the Cruiserweight division as two of the best met one on one. The match itself proved exactly that. Cedric Alexander and The Brian Kendrick don’t have much to prove to the fans, but to the company as to why they could potentially be the WWE Cruiserweight Champion. In typical heel fashion, The Brian Kendrick tried to slow down the contest with multiple lock ups from the on set. Cedric was much better at avoiding those holds to keep the pace of the match in his favor. The Charlotte, North Carolina, resident is known to have kicks that could kill - of course proven by the 540 Kick last week on Monday Night Raw. With a variety of dropkicks, enzuigiris, and even the 540 Kick early on none of it put away The Brian Kendrick. Judging off facial expressions, after Kendrick stayed alive following the kicks, Alexander lost his focus in the match. Repeating the kicks, while impressive, it gave Kendrick the opportunity to scout what was coming next. Looking for that high vertical dropkick, Kendrick side-stepped for Alexander to hit the mat hard. Kendrick then connected with a shining wizard to keep Alexander grounded. The WWE veteran immediately moved onto a ground and pound with multiple forearms across the skull of Cedric. After ten, the referee pulled Kendrick off of Alexander informing him that he is risking being disqualified and losing the match up. That does not go over well with The Man With A Plan yelling the referee that he will do what he wants because he knows how to get the win. With Kendrick taking the time to scold the referee his back is to the younger opponent. Cedric Alexander rolled out onto the apron pulling himself up to a vertical base. Kendrick turns around and Cedric comes soaring onto his opponent with a Springboard Clothesline! As both men crash onto the mat, Alexander hooks both legs for a surprisingly quick victory over The Brian Kendrick.

Spoiler:

Winner: Cedric Alexander

The bell rings as Cedric rolls out of the ring almost right away. An angry Kendrick sits up at the same time scolding the referee once more. Brian believes the referee counted to early, but that does not matter as Cedric Alexander is the winner here tonight.

Hell in a Cell 2016
    October 31st, 2016
    ** Card Subject To Change **

VERSUS
    WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match with the Cruiserweight Classic Trophy On The Line

Gran Metalik with Vickie Guerrero versus WWE Cruiserweight Champion TJ Perkins

Last edited by Rasky; 08-02-2017 at 04:28 PM.

People's Champion

Status

I really like your match writing style, easy to read and seems story focused which I like

Only thing I gotta point out is that I hope Daivari bounces back from this loss. Even though debuting in a title match is a big deal (or should be) I think he would have benefited more from a win for his debut

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk

Charismatic Enigma

Status

Monday Night Raw
    October 10th, 2016

Not According To Plan

“Man With A Plan”

With the first segment of the night, The Brian Kendrick is in the ring with a microphone. The jolly rancher of Blackbeard draped across the top rope on the hard cam side. Kendrick’s music goes silent for the veteran to speak.

The Man With A Plan
    The Brian Kendrick:

Last week, last week.... Last week was a sham!

Brian takes a moment to catch his breath. As he speaks again, the anger is put on display with his free hand slightly clenched and his top and bottom row of teeth grinding against each other.

The Brian Kendrick:
    I consider myself to be the leader of this division, and Cedric Alexander should not have been victorious last week. I have been wrestling for eighteen years. Eighteen years. I think I know how many times I can punch my opponent's face in; not a referee with minimal experience. I know that I risk disqualification if I go for a sixth hit. I know I am not a numbskull like the referee from last week. I understand, I guess. I understand that not every person can have such a vast knowledge in this ring like The Brian Kendrick.

A bit of a cocky grin on The Brian Kendrick's face as he takes a moment from complimenting himself.

I am going to give that referee a second chance. A second chance to reverse the decision from my match last week with Cedric Alexander. Ladies and gentleman… Please welcome Shawn Bennett!

Brian exuberantly begins clapping against the microphone to give the referee a warm welcome. After a moment, referee Shawn Bennett makes his way out from the back. As he approaches the ring, Kendrick even sits on the middle rope for easier access into the squared circle. Of course he’s only trying to butter up the referee with the hopes that the decision is reversed.

The Brian Kendrick:
    Shawn Bennett, ladies and gentleman!

Brian once again claps against the microphone.

The Brian Kendrick:
    Now, Shawn, last week… Last week, you screwed me in my match with Cedric Alexander. I ask you now to reverse your decision and rule the match to a no contest.

The crowd begins a small “No!” chant as Kendrick holds out the microphone for Bennett to speak. The WWE official takes a moment before speaking.

Shawn Bennett:
    Unfortunately, Mr. Kendrick, I was doing my job as a WWE official. You had hit Cedric five times, and my duty calls me for to either end the match or reprimand you for what you have done. Now… You arguing with me then losing was not my fault.

The crowd cheers at the answer, and, to no surprise, Kendrick is pissed at the response given. He begins shouting at Bennett, moving closer to him as the official is backed into the corner. The camera microphone picks up Kendrick telling Shawn to announce the match as a no contest or he is going to regret it. Brian is going to continue on his disparaging of the official, but he is interrupted by his opponent tonight..

“Around The World”

The upbeat music fills the arena, and Rich Swann comes dancing on stage. His fun loving personality quickly disappears, throwing off the leather jacket, and he comes sprinting down the ring to the aid of Shawn Bennett. Kendrick is quick to roll away though, but Swann is ready for the fight. Bennett will be the official for the match once RAW returns from commercial break.

VERSUS
    Singles Match
    Rich Swann versus The Brian Kendrick

The Brian Kendrick and Rich Swann met in a rather short, yet exciting, encounter. The preliminary stages of this match up belonged to an already enraged Kendrick. He caught Swann with a dropkick to the chest following a short lock up. Instead of going for the victory, Kendrick took time to yell at Bennett to make sure he does not get in his way tonight. While he shouts at the official, he almost costs himself another match up as Swann rolled him up for a two count. Both men returned to their feet with Swann prepared to bring the fight versus his opponent. Rich’s offense is different than most as his energetic attitude translates into his maneuvers. He always has another move to wow the crowd following the next. Following the Swann Song (superkick), Rich debuted his innovative standing 450 Splash. It wowed those in attendance as they believed the contest would come to an end, but Kendrick kicked out an extremely close two. Swann tried to not let that get to him as he once again looked for that 450 Splash. Mid-air Kendrick rolled away causing Swann to connect onto the corner of the ring rather than his opponent. Taking a minute to recuperate, Brian crawled over onto Swann then begin with forearms to the head. Bennett reached four as, this time, Kendrick got stopped with the hits. Brian begin scolding the referee once again. The Man With a Plan said that was proof that he knew he was doing, but his talk with Bennett might just cost him once again. Swann is back up to his feet, and Kendrick turns around to duck the Swann Song! Kendrick then pulls Swann from behind, over his arched back, and into a prone position… The Captain’s Hook is locked on! The devastating chokehold does not get much time as Swann is quick to tap out.

Spoiler:

Winner: The Brian Kendrick

As Shawn Bennett calls for the match, The Brian Kendrick is not letting go of the hold. He continues with the choke as Bennett stands over him, yelling to release the submission. Kendrick does but maybe to the expensive of referee! Brian goes back to his feet, tells Bennet to stay out of his business, and he slaps the official across his face. Kendrick then takes Bennett by his hair, pulling him over his arched back, and he locks The Captain’s Hook on the WWE official! The young man immediately starts to tap out, and he needs a saving grace as it’s fairly obvious that Kendrick will not be breaking this hold.

“Won’t Let Go"

Here comes the saving grace! With a rather large pop, Cedric Alexandercomes sprinting down the ramp. Kendrick watches him to keep the hold on to the very last second possible. Once Alexander arrives ringside, Kendrick breaks the submission. He rolls out of the ring as Alexander enters to avoid confrontation with the fan favorite. Cedric invites Brian back in, but the latter gladly denies the request. The segment ends as medical staff makes their way ringside with Cedric checking on both Rich Swann and Shawn Bennett.

TJ Perkins Calls Out Gran Metalik To Meet Face to Face

“Playing In Power”

Later in the night, WWE Cruiserweight Champion TJ Perkins makes his way to the ring. It would be of note that he did greet some young fans on his way down establishing his connection with the WWE Universe as it only continues to grow. The champion seems to have something he wants to get off his chest as he asks for and receives a microphone.

TJ Perkins:

I’m a fighter. I fight any person who comes out here week in and week out, and the better man consistently comes out on top. That is why I joined the Cruiserweight Classic and am so thankful to be apart of Monday Night Raw. So many other men here apart of the division are here for the exact same reason that I am. They are here fighting to prove that we might be different then most, but we are equal to all of them. Every person except Gran Metalik it seems. Metalik and I tore the house down in the finals of the Cruiserweight Classic, but in a matter of five days he changed. Don’t get me wrong; I believe Gran Metalik wanted what the rest of us wanted. He wanted it to be known that we want the respect of peers and the WWE Universe although we are smaller than most. Now, he only cares about himself and getting to my championship in anyway possible. I can only think of the only reason as to why being is Vickie Guerrero. Nothing more I want right now then to discuss this with Gran Metalik right now without Gran Metalik.

As Perkins looks up towards the stage awaiting Gran Metalik, nothing plays for the masked superstar. It is just quiet while commentary plays up the speculation if we will be seeing the contender come out to meet the champion three weeks before their third encounter..

TJ Perkins:
    You have no issue attacking me when I least expect it, so you should have no issue coming to meet me face to face.

PYRO

Spoiler:

The loud pyrotechnics burst out onto the stage as all eyes go to the area.

“Break Orbit”

Instead of Gran Metalik, Neville is comes out in front of the crowd. A slight difference in appearance for the former NXT Champion as he has some facial hair and is extremely built compared to his last match at Summerslam two months. After looking out at the WWE Universe, Neville comes running down into the ring where TJ Perkins still stands holding the WWE Cruiserweight Championship. Neville takes a microphone from the ringside crew, returns face to face with the champion, and he speaks.

Neville:
    I know, I know. I am not Gran Metalik, and I am not who you wanted out here. But you’re out here calling yourself a respectable champion who will fight any man that comes out here to meet you face to face. Now I am here. I am here, looking at you face to face, to tell you that you... You will not be the Cruiserweight Champion for long. In fact, the only reason you even have that championship is because the WWE did not include me in the Cruiserweight Classic.

Some surprising words from Neville tonight as within those few short remarks he has made it known why exactly he is out here.

Neville:
    You want to know why I wasn’t included? Because management knew I would dominate the competition. Management knew that none of the no names like you would even stand a chance versus me.

A huge statement by Neville with the camera moving to Perkins whose tongue moves into the side of his cheek as he chuckles at such words from the returning Neville.

TJ Perkins:
    Listen, Neville. I understand. You’re upset that you did not get the same opportunity than the rest of us but…

Neville cuts off the champion.

Neville:
    Upset? I am not upset. I am furious that I did not get the same opportunity. When people think TJ Perkins, they don’t think The Man That Gravity Forgot. They don't think of someone soaring to heights never seen before. I am an innovator, TJ. When I showed up here, nobody was doing what I was doing. I was on my own level here. In fact, it seems nobody has been all too impressive around here. I would say, even out of action for two months, I still am on my own level. Management fails to see that, so I’m going to ensure they see it now. I want a championship opportunity versus you, TJ, in two weeks here on Raw.

When The Man That Gravity Forgot brings up a potential championship match, Perkins takes the purple strap off from his shoulder to hold up high above his head. Neville staring up at at the championship as Perkins gives his response.

TJ Perkins:
    I said I’m a fighter, and I will stick by my word. You want my championship? I don't need a two weeks notice. Why don’t we do this right --

TJ Perkins is cut off as he is hit from behind into Neville. The camera pulls back to Gran Metalik standing behind the champion. Of course, Vickie Guerrero is also there in support of her client. Metalik wastes no time lifting Perkins back to his feet and onto his shoulders. Per usual, he eyes the hard camera with a crazed look followed by connecting with the Metalik Driver! The screaming of Vickie Guerrero can be heard as a sign of approval as Metalk reached to pick up the Cruiserweight Championship. Except Neville connects with a huge kick to the side of the head. The boot knocks Gran Metalik outside of the ring leaving a helpless Perkins lying near the corner. Neville sees the opportunity, climbing to the top, and he connects with the Red Arrow! It seems gravity still has not tried to reach out to Neville as he once again proves he can reach heights no other man can reach. Neville now retrieves the Cruiserweight Championship as he holds it up over a fallen TJ Perkins. Gran Metalik and Vickie Guerrero are halfway up the stage frustrated with what just occurred.

Hell In A Cell 2016
    October 31st, 2016
    ** Card Subject To Change**

VERSUS
    WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match with the Cruiserweight Classic Trophy Also On The Line

Charismatic Enigma

Status

CURRENT NEWS REGARDING THE CRUISERWEIGHT DIVISION

MULTIPLE SOURCES USED TO CREATE THIS REPORT
    October 13th, 2016

- WWE has released an interview with the number one contender to the WWE Cruiserweight Championship: Gran Metalik. Michael Cole was the interviewer. You can read the full translated interview below:

Spoiler:

Michael Cole: Gran Metalik, thank you for joining me. I’m sure the first thing everyone wants to know is this: How did Vickie Guerrero become your business manager?

Gran Metalil: Vickie Guerrero is my business manager. No more should need to be said. With her management skills, I will be the WWE Cruiserweight Champion. Otherwise, as Ms. Guerrero has said, I embody what a real cruiserweight is.

Michael Cole: Well, at Hell in a Cell, you will be challenging TJ Perkins for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship with the Cruiserweight Classic also on the line. Do you have a gameplan after losing to Perkins twice?

Gran Metalik: My gameplan will remain the same as usual. I will hit TJ hard, and I will use my high-flying ability to prove why I am the best cruiserweight in the world.

Michael Cole: This past Monday, Neville returned to the WWE and he made his intentions clear. He is going for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship. What are your thoughts about the return of The Man That Gravity Forgot?

Gran Metalik: Neville is no competition to me. Two losses to someone to TJ Perkins does not change that I am the top wrestler in the division. Neville was not included in the Cruiserweight Classic because the WWE knew the king of the ropes would easily defeat him.

Michael Cole: Are you saying you could defeat Neville if he is the WWE Cruiserweight Champion come Hell in a Cell in two weeks?

Gran Metalik: I can beat Neville one… two… three.

Michael Cole: Well, thank you for the time, Gran Metalik. Best of luck at the RAW exclusive Hell in a Cell event when you challenge either TJ Perkins or Neville for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship.

- WWE is beginning a storyline with The Brian Kendrick where he is upset with younger talents as seen on Monday Night Raw. On Raw, Kendrick, upset over losing to Cedric Alexander , defeated Rich Swann in easy fashion. After the contest, he attacked and choked out RAW Official Shawn Bennett for a poor performance at his job. Now WWE.com is reporting that RAW Commissioner Stephanie McMahon has fined The Brian Kendrick $500 for putting his hands on a WWE employee.

- Continuing with news on The Brian Kendrick from WWE.com, Kendrick will face Cedric Alexander on the Hell in a Cell pre-show.

- According to Pro Wrestling Sheet, WWE Management is putting together an idea for a Cruiserweight exclusive show on the WWE Network. No word on when we could see an announcement for the show as zero details are currently known.

- Dave Meltzer has said that the re-appearance of Neville was not planned for RAW this week. While WWE Officials knew he would join the division, he was originally slated to confront the winner of TJ Perkins and Gran Metalik at Hell in a Cell. The fact he arrived three weeks early and inserted himself in this feud with Perkins and Metalik could set up for Gran Metalik to win on Sunday. That would transition into TJ Perkins and Neville feuding at Survivor Series with a new challenger meeting Gran Metalik.

- Finally, there is some twitter beef brewing between two Cruiserweight Classic competitors. Ariya Davari , who recently made his Raw debut, and Jack Gallagher
    - who stood out as one of the most charismatic within the tournament. Rumors are that this will set up an eventual debut for Jack Gallagher with a feud with Davari.

Last edited by Rasky; 08-14-2017 at 01:17 PM.

#WEARENXT

Status
      Country                    Canada

Really enjoying this so far. Excited for you to get to the point in time when you bring in 205 Live so that you can showcase the entire Cruiserweight division. Interesting storyline bringing in Vickie, I'm definitely looking forward to Hell In A Cell.

Charismatic Enigma

Status

Monday Night Raw
    October 17th, 2016

& &

VERSUS

& &

Six Man Tag Team Match
    “El Rey de las Cuerdas” Gran Metalik, The Brian Kendrick, and Tony Nese with Vickie Guerrero and Drew Gulak versus WWE Cruiserweight Champion TJ Perkins, Cedric Alexander, and Rich Swann

In a night full of action for the cruiserweights, it starts off with an action packed six man tag team match. A clash of styles with technically sound and high flying competitors of the division competing. Plus, with Vickie Guerrero and Drew Gulak - who says he and Nese have developed quite the friendship - it was sure to feature some type of outside interference. The story of the match mainly revolved that Nese was in the match for the majority as both Gran Metalik and The Brian Kendrick were not tagging in when their rivals were the legal man. It did bring heat to the two superstars, but, it seems to have raised the stock of Rich Swann who put up a fight versus the two top contenders within the division. Swann and Nese started off the match with the high-intensity babyface keeping momentum until on his side until The Brian Kendrick kicked Swann’s back as he ran off the ropes. That allowed a huge powerslam by the powerful Nese before tagging in the dastardly Kendrick. During Kendrick’s time in the ring, he played to the crowd by constantly taunting his Hell in a Cell opponent: Cedric Alexander. His attention away from from Swann cost him allowing the man on defense to take down Brian and tag in his rival. Once the tag was made to Cedric, Kendrick backed away to his corner to tag in Gran Metalik. Rather than taunt TJ Perkins, Gran Metalik used this opportunity to prove why he is in fact the best cruiserweight currently. Alexander also brought the fight proving his twenty pound weight loss brings him to be one of the brightest stars in this division. After Metalik and Alexander tested each other with by setting the pace faster and faster, Metalik eventually came on top with a huge superkick that many thought would end the match. Metalik remained in control over Cedric until he looked for the Metalik Driver where Alexander maneuvered his way down followed by an enzuigiri. A quick tag was made to TJ Perkins resulting in both champion and contender meeting in the ring and the end of the contest. Once Perkins got the hot tag, action went to the outside as he kicked Metalik over the top rope. As they traded shots, The Brian Kendrick tried to stop Perkins. That resulted in Alexander coming from the ring to the outside with a huge springboard clothesline. Then, Nese joined the fray as he threw himself over the top rope into the moonsault. Finally, Swann joined his tag team partners and opponents with a suicide dive. However, Gran Metalik avoided the maneuver as he then threw Perkins back into the ring. He once again looked for the Metalik Driver, but Perkins got down to unlock the TJP Clutch! Plenty thought that would be the end, but Vickie Guerrero thought otherwise as she distracted the referee. The distraction allowed Gulak to enter the ring, pull Perkins off, but he ate a huge kick to the side of the face! While Gualk’s interference may have failed, and Vickie finally leaving the referee alone, it allowed Metalik to roll up Perkins for the victory.

Spoiler:

Winners: Gran Metalik, The Brian Kendrick, and Tony Nese

The bell rings to signify the match end as Metalik rolls out of the ring having stole the victory. Kendrick. Nese, Gulak, Guerrero, and Metalik all celebrate their victory on the ramp as they all pick up steam with Hell in a Cell in two weeks. On the other hand. Perkins is sitting in the center of the ring clutching his WWE Cruiserweight Championship. With a major title defense next week, he needed a win tonight. The segment ends as Metalik and company all signify that he will be the next champion.

VERSUS
    Singles Match
    Neville versus Jessy Sorenson

Unlike the six man tag team match earlier, this was a quick match up involving Neville and Jessy Sorenson. The moment the bell rang it was all Neville. The Man That Gravity Forgot backed Sorenson into the corner as the contest started. While showcasing his new aggressive offense, Neville connected with vicious knee into the ribs Sorenson. After five, he pulled away Sorenson to connect with a spinning heel kick into the ribs followed by a boot to the side of Sorenson’s face. With Jessy down on the mat, it was a perfect opportunity for Neville to connect with the Red Arrow for the victory and to prove he is still the best cruiserweight the WWE has to offer.

Spoiler:

Winner: Neville

As Neville’s hand is raised as the victor, it is made clear that he is back as a new man who will be a fierce challenger to TJ Perkins next week on RAW.

Hell In A Cell
    October 31st, 2016

VERSUS
    Pre-Show Match
    Cedric Alexander versus “The Man With A Plan” The Brian Kendrick

VERSUS
    WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match with the Cruiserweight Classic Trophy Also On The Line

Charismatic Enigma

Status

Monday Night Raw
    October 24th, 2016

VERSUS
    Singles Match
    “El Rey de las Cuerdas” Gran Metalik with Vickie Guerrero versus Cedrick Alexander

Following their meeting in the six man tag team match last week, Stephanie McMahon booked this match as both men need one more big win before their respective matches on Sunday. To no surprise, these two men displayed chemistry in this fast moving contest from start to finish. To give an idea of that: both men locked up to kick off the contest as it transitioned into Metalik wrenching the arm, running up the turnbuckles, steadily walking across the top rope, and coming down into a hurricanrana to Cedric. A move that popped the crowd with Alexander ending up in corner realizing it’s time to restrategize. After some mat wrestling, Metalik found himself in a seated position eating a kick by Cedric Alexander. He followed that up with an impressive standing moonsault. The non-stop action with variations of maneuvers proved that these are two of the best within the division. In the end, Gran Metalik can thank an outside source for his victory. After an always impressive 540 Kick Cedric called for the Lumbar Check. Metalik returned to his feet when BANG the large Jolly Rancher of Blackbeard comes hanging down on the hardcam side of the ring. Distracting Cedric from the action, it allows Gran Metalik to lift his opponent up and slam him down with the Metalik Driver for the victory.

Spoiler:

An ecstatic Vickie Guerrero enters the ring to raise the hand of her client. She signals that the championship will be on the waist of Metalik come Sunday at Hell in a Cell. As both leave the ring, Cedric Alexander is sitting in the corner of the ring. He’s distraught about his loss as he stares up at Blackbeard’s rancher. After a minute, the Carolina brings himself up to stand beside what cost him his one on one match with Gran Metalik. He takes a hold of the pirate’s signature mark and pulls it down from the rafters into the ring him. He’s not taking this loss too well as the Hell in a Cell Pre-Show will be the place for him to mark his revenge.

INTERVIEW PIT…

For an interview later in the night, we are with Charly Caruso backstage.

Charly Caruso:
    Please welcome my guest, the man who will challenge TJ Perkins later tonight for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship, Neville.

Neville enters onto the scene in his ring gear.

Charly Caruso:
    Neville, you surprised everyone two weeks ago when you challenged TJ Perkins for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship. Not only that but your words towards the champion caught a lot of people off guard. I have to ask: Was that all heat in the moment? Do you have any respect for the champion?

The Man That Gravity Forgot
    Neville:

Charly, Charly. What I said last week was nothing but the truth and what I have thought since I was not chosen to participate in the Cruiserweight Classic. I am the most impressive cruiserweight to enter the WWE ever. Not someone like Cedric Alexander, like The Brian Kendrick, like Gran Metalik, and especially TJ Perkins. Perkins adds nothing to this division, and, if I were in that tournament, he would have been out in the first round.

Charly Caruso:
    I think it may be an extreme to say TJ adds nothing to the division here. He did defeat the likes of Johnny Gargano, Rich Swann, Kota Ibushi, and Gran Metalik in the Cruiserweight Classic. Those are in abundance of talented men who all could have defeated him.

Neville laughs at Charly going against his answer rather than ask another question in this interview.

Neville:
    None of them are Neville. That seems to be what you’re missing in this.

He says this almost offended that competitors of the Cruiserweight Classic are being brought up in his presence.

Neville:
    Johnny Gargano? I don’t even know the man! Rich Swann? Put him in the ring with me anytime anywhere and he will be beat in seconds! Kota Ibushi? Well, he is not here, so does that really even matter?! Gran Metalik? Well, Gran Metalik whenever he wants to enter the ring with me - I have no issue proving myself to the king of the ropes. That name means nothing to me. There is only one that matters, Charly. Because when I defeat TJ Perkins, I will be… the king… of the… cruiserweights.

It seems Charly may have more to add to this segment, but Neville turns away and storms off the set. It seems this interview isn’t as important as his actions will do the talking tonight.

Charly Caruso:
    Later tonight, Neville challenges TJ Perkins for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship. Back to ringside.

VERSUS
    Neville versus WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville

At the beginning of the third hour, it is time for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship match. What brought us here tonight is the fault of TJ Perkins who called himself a fighting champion. That statement inspired Stephanie McMahon to make TJ Perkins accept any challenger that would come his way before Hell in a Cell. Now, with six nights left before the event, it’s a matter if Perkins can win one more match to keep the title. While this match had its moments of picking up pace, it was also slowed down a lot by The Man That Gravity Forgot. Going under the moniker and ensuring the contest slowed down brought heat to the returning superstar versus the champion. Besides trying to mat wrestle a man who is well-versed with submissions, Neville’s offense mainly consisted of a variety of kicks and few high-flying maneuvers if he knew they would be done successfully. Perkins, while he did take a beating, showed off a new comeback as the crowd was on his side. After a headstand headscissors, Neville was sent into the second turnbuckle. In a dazed state he walked into two right hands followed by a spinning heel kick to the gut. That said Neville up on the second rope, and Perkins followed through as he jumped over the top rope and dropkicked the side of Neville’s face on his way down. Neville was not grounded as he came back to a vertical base - although still dazed. Perkins then finished off the sequence with a leap from the top into a neckbreaker. Plenty thought the end would come after that comeback, but it ultimately continued on. Neville and Perkins would eventually find their way to the outside not too soon after. After the champion rocked his challenger with a kick to the side of the face, the latter fell through the ropes to the outside. Neville then returned to his feet in time to catch Perkins as he looked for a suicide dive. The Man That Gravity Forgot slammed Perkins back first into the barricade then carelessly threw him into the LED apron. As the crowd boo’ed Neville, he rolled the opposition back into the ring. Then, climbing to the top rope, it seemed he was going for the Red Arrow. It would never become a reality due to Gran Metalik coming out through the crowd to push Neville off the ropes. As Neville fell to the mat, the referee called for a disqualification victory.

Spoiler:

Winner by DQ: Neville
    Still WWE Cruiserweight Champion: TJ Perkins

As Neville is being announced as the winner, Gran Metalik enters the ring to begin a vicious assault onto Neville and TJ Perkins - of course directions being thrown by Vickie Guerrero. . Metalik stomped down on his Hell in a Cell opponent, TJ Perkins, before pushing his foot down against his throat. The referee was able to pull Metalik off only to be scolded in spanish by #1 Contender to the WWE Cruiserweight Championship. Then, Neville returned to his feet. Metalik quickly diverted his attention to Neville with a huge boot to the side of the face. Then, he threw Neville off the ropes and amazed the WWE Universe with a standing moonsault side slam. As Metalik has taken out both men, Vickie hands the championship to him. He proudly holds up the title as the segment ends.

Hell In A Cell
    October 31st, 2016

VERSUS
    Pre-Show Match
    Cedric Alexander versus “The Man With A Plan” The Brian Kendrick

VERSUS

Last edited by Rasky; 08-28-2017 at 01:25 PM.

Charismatic Enigma

Status

Hell In A Cell
    October 31st, 2016

PRE-SHOW:

VERSUS
    Singles Match
    The Brian Kendrick versus Cedric Alexander

As the bell is called for this contest to begin, Kendrick and Alexander both take the time to walk circles around the ring. Both men step towards the center for a lock up at different times when the other is not prepared. The referee is none other than young official: Shawn Bennett. He officiated the first contest between these two, which resulted in getting attacked by Kendrick three weeks ago. It’s a surprise that he is here with us tonight, but he guarantees he is an impartial referee. Kendrick takes time to turn away from the action and turn to Shawn Bennett. As Brian comes closer, Bennett is sure to show off the patch on the right of his vertically striped shirt as he is the referee. Kendrick tells him to calm down as he offers a hand towards the young man. Brian says that’s the past now, and he wants nothing more than the friendship and respect of Bennett. Kendrick is pondering to the referee with the hopes of getting on his good side, and Shawn knows to not shake the hand saying he is unbiased. It only enrages Kendrick but he cannot act on it as Cedric came running into him with a calf kick to the face.

Kendrick fell to the mat then rolled to the outside to avoid action. It got some reaction from the crowd as Brian claims he was not ready. The Carolina resident Cedric Alexander does not care about his opponent being ready as he came here tonight for a fight. Cedric slides under the bottom rope to the outside, but Kendrick runs off along the perimeter of the ring. Cedric follows closely behind almost grabbing Kendrick by the hair twice. The Man With A Plan was always slightly too far, which allowed him to roll back in the ring with ease. Alexander had still been rolling in the ring as Kendrick was on a vertical base. Brian took advantage to stomp down on Cedric while he was in motion. Brian would continue to kick a man while he was down - pun intended - until he was notified by Bennett to stop with the assault. Different from what’s expected, Kendrick listens and backs away from the young star.

Standing in the center of the ring, Brian plays to the crowd yelling to the Boston crowd that this is what the best looks like. Cedric is using the ropes to return to a knee as Kendrick turns around and runs with a knee to the send his opponent back to the outside. The Man With A Plan follows Cedric outside, grabbing him by the back of the neck, and sending him into the steel steps. Continuing to use the outside environment to his advantage, Kendrick lifts Alexander back to a vertical base only to be thrown into the barricade. He then re-enters the ring with the belief the match would come to an end as Shawn Bennett was already at the count of five. The Brian Kendrick goes to the corner on the opposite side of the ring, standing on the second rope, and he taunts the crowd some more. He does so to the point that he calls for JoJo to bring over Blackbeard’s Jolly Rancher. With his attention diverted, Cedric Alexander has pulled himself up onto the apron. Seizing the opportunity, he comes running along the apron then coming up with a high kick to the head of Brian.

A huge pop from the crowd as Kendrick stumbles off the top rope to a supine position on the mat. Cedric then begins the slow ascension towards the top rope - selling the rather one-sided match this has been thus far. Once he reaches the rope, he soars with the sky with a frog splash as he lands directly on Kendrick. The cover… 1… 2… Brian kicks out! Cedric takes it as somewhat as a surprise, but he is already back on the offense. Alexander brings the veteran of this division to a knee before bringing a running knee against the chest. Followed by another. Followed by a third. Then another huge kick to the side of the head! Pent up anger being put to good use by Cedric here as he once again goes for the cover… 1… 2… Kendrick once again kicks out. That time Cedric double checks with Bennett that it was a legitimate two. Once it’s confirmed, Alexander returns to his feet hitting his knee pads. He could be calling for the Lumbar Check as he is waiting for Kendrick to return to his feet. Before Kendrick is the crowd who all seem to be ready for a usually awe-inspiring finishing maneuver. Kendrick is now up as Alexander grabs him from behind, but Brina refuses to lett go of the ropes. After some struggle, Cedric decides to back off, which does not bode well for him as Kendrick turns around with a huge clothesline.

Brian immediately mounts on top Cedric beginning with the right forearms that cost him the match in their first encounter. The four stiff hits connect with Kendrick rolling off of his opponent to avoid disqualification… Only to roll back onto his opponent! Four more rights connect to Alexander! Kendrick then repeats the pattern one more time as the boos fill the TD Garden. Following the last four, Brian makes the cover resulting in another two count. This match thus far has been back and forth, but Brian Kendrick believes the end is coming right here, He pulls Cedric up by what little hair he has on his to a vertical base. He stands in front of his opponent, taking a hold of his head, and he runs up each turnbuckle… Sliced Bread #2! Kendrick quickly hooks both legs knowing that this one has come to an end… 1… 2… Cedric kicks out now right before the officials hand can hit the mat. The Brian Kendrick and the WWE Universe are in shock with Kendrick beginning to shout at Bennett once again. Throughout this contest, Kendrick has kept his cool with the referee but that’s all changing. Brian can be overheard calling the young man an idiot and saying that he will make sure Bennett is fired. All while this is happening, Cedric has rolled out onto the apron once again. He stands groggy holding the top rope for support as he waits for Kendrick… Finally, The Man With A Plan does finish to turn around into that huge signature springboard clothesline from Cedric Alexander!

With their first one on one encounter ending following that maneuver Brian was sure to use the ropes to return to his feet as fast as possible. When he was at a vertical base, Alexander came running with a huge clothesline. Followed by another huge clothesline. The Charlotte native went for a third, but Kendrick reversed it to irish whip Alexander against the ropes. Suddenly, Alexander uses the ropes for a handspring to comeback with that signature 540 Kick! Both men are down on the mat with Cedric dragging himself over to place his right hand over his supine opponent...1… 2… Kendrick kicks out right before the three!

The fans in attendance are as surprised as Alexander who is pulling himself back up using the ropes. He is fixing his knee pads to call for the Lumbar Check once more. Kendrick is on the opposite side also returning to a vertical base. As he turns around, he notices the idea of victory filling the eyes of Cedric Alexander. Kendrick suddenly grabs Shawn Bennett by his vertically striped shirt, and he pulls him forward towards Cedric Alexander. Cedric stops the referee before he would run into him, but with Bennett’s back to Kendrick, he reaches over to rake the eyes of Cedric! The crowd immediately boos as this plan is all coming together. Brian takes Cedric from behind, rolling him over his back, and he has the Captain's Hook locked onto his opponent! Chants of “Cedric” fills the TD Garden, and Alexander is using the crowd's energy to drag himself closer to the ropes. Once close enough, Kendrick takes advantage to kick against the ropes, roll onto his back with the hold on Cedric, and the two return to the center of the ring… And Cedric Alexander has no choice but to tap out!

Spoiler:

Winner @ 10:38: The Brian Kendrick

It’s fairly obvious that this wasn’t the winner that Boston wanted here tonight - especially with the fashion in which this contest was won. It does not bother Kendrick though. His win's a win and nobody can overshadow that. Brian takes Blackbeard’s Jolly Rancher from JoJo holding it up high and proud as his hand is raised. Kendrick yells down to a defeated Cedric Alexander that it will always be Brian Kendrick’s time to shine. Tonight, the man with a plan went into this contest with a great one and it paid off.
    MAIN SHOW:

Interview Pit…

We are backstage with the always lovely Charly Caruso.

Backstage Interviewer
    Charly Caruso:

Please welcome my guest at this time… The Great Man That Has Ever Lived Austin Aries!

A huge surprise tonight in Boston as Austin Aries joins Charly Caruso backstage.

Charly Caruso:
    Austin, I understand that you are here with a special announcement regarding tonight.

The Greatest Man That Ever Lived
    Austin Aries:

You heard correctly, Charly. Five nights ago, I suffered an orbital socket injury that will leave me unable to wrestle for the next few months. I’m going to play spoiler with you right now. Since the cruiserweights made their debut one month ago I have had William Regal on the phone with Stephanie McMahon and Mick Foley for me to join the Cruiserweight Division. A tentative date was decided to where I would step into that ring, but that has all changed thanks to this injury. While my in-ring debut has to wait, Stephanie McMahon and I have agreed on a new role for Austin Aries. From this point on, until I lace up my boots once again, I will be The Greatest Color Commentator That Has Ever Lived when the cruiserweights are in action.

What an announcement! Not only will Austin Aries be joining the commentary team, but he is also joining the cruiserweight division upon return to the ring!

Austin Aries:
    And, I will promise this: the second this eye is healed, I am coming for that Cruiserweight Championship. I don’t care who the champion is. I know what belongs to me, and I will make sure I get that championship.

Charly Caruso:
    Well, you heard it here first. Austin Aries is now your newest member of Monday Night Raw both on commentary and in the ring when he is fully healed. Thank you for the time, Austin.

VERSUS
    “El Rey de las Cuerdas” Gran Metalik with Vickie Guerrero versus WWE Cruiserweight Champion TJ Perkins

The bell rings and it’s proved right away that there is a lot of bad blood between these two men. Metalik and Perkins both approach the center of the ring ready to trade right hands with the other. After the right hands, they trade chops that echo throughout TD Bank along with “WOO!”’s from the crowd. With each chop from Metalik, it sends Perkins stumbling back ever so slightly until he falls close to the ropes. The champion uses in-ring awareness to his advantage shortly lifts Metalik off the mat to send him onto the apron. Perkins goes running off the ropes, towards Metalik with a dropkick, but the luchador steps to the side in the last moment. Perkins is sent through the middle rope falling onto the outside. Some may call this some great scouting by Gran Metalik, some may say it was the cockiness of TJ Perkins thinking he can connect with such a game-changing maneuver so early on. Metalik takes Perkins off the mat like pulling sticky hands from the wall to send him back in the ring.

With his opponent down, Metalik must return to the ring in the way he knows best. The masked superstar uses the top rope as a springboard and connects with the signature body splash. That won him a huge match versus Sin Cara and could win him the WWE Cruiserweight Championship… 1… 2… Perkins gets out of that fall. Ringside, Vickie Guerrero is in a different state than usual as she is actually calm following the rapid beginning to this title bout. She shouts a gameplan, in Spanish, towards Gran Metalik. From commentary, Austin Aries mentions that he can translate the following: “Continue to hit hard and hit often. Drive him to the mat and win.” It seems he would be right with the offense that Gran Metalik used following that pinfall attempt. Metalik takes the right arm of the champion, stomping down on it, and then dropping a knee onto the body part. He remains in the position to apply the pressure on the body part. While on a knee, the challenger begins open-hand chopping the chest of Perkins. He connects with a total of ten before he finally backs off of Perkins - who goes to take ahold of his right arm following the amount of pressure. Obviously, it was the beginning of a calculated assault for Perkins to not lock on the TJP Clutch later in the match up.

Perkins holds the right arm, and Metalik kicks the left arm for the grip to be lost. El Rey de las Cuerdas pulls Perkins up to a vertical base; pulling by his right arm with the hopes it even affects the champion slightly. Taking control of Perkins with the right wrist, Metalik twists the arm then runs up the turnbuckles to walk across the ropes. He comes down with an arm drag that pops the crowd, but Metalik quickly turns into the Fujiwara Armbar! A submission hold is something different from Gran Metalik who is taking offensive maneuvers from his opponent's playbook. Metalik is wrenching on the right arm as he pulls it closer towards the back of the champion. Perkins is yelling out in pain with John Cone asking if he is going to give up in this contest, The fighting heart of Perkins that he mentions week after week is put to the test tonight. The filipino superstar digs the ends of his left hand into the match trying to puil himself closer to the bottom rope. Then, almost as if the game plan changed, Perkins rolls onto his left arm bringing Metalik over his back with the shoulders on the mat. An innovative roll up to get out of this submission with Cone making the count… 1… 2… Metalik kicks out. The fear from Vickie Guerrero is now obvious as she lets out a shriek following the close count.

Metalik goes for the offense once more while Perkins is pulling himself up with the red ropes. In the complete opposite than earlier, Metalik has a running start towards the man he challenges tonight, but he is countered to be sent to the outside by the champion. Metalik lands on his feet with Perkins wasting no time to bring himself on the apron. Metalik turns around to Perkins running towards him with a kick, but the masked superstar grabs the leg in the last moment! And he pushes the leg behind Perkins causing him to fall onto his right arm on the apron. Now Metalik re-enters the ring, off the ropes again, and he baseball slides into the back of Perkins head to send him onto the outside. Rather than going to the outside, Metalik does a 619-esque tiger feint kick under the bottom to the side of Perkins head. That puts him back in the ring where he once again picks up momentum with the braided rope as he climbs up the second rope and goes to the outside with a senton on the outside… Tope con Giro to the champion! A huge trio of maneuvers that has taken a lot out of both men. Perkins has been assaulted in this contest thus far, and Metalik has used an extreme amount of stamina to keep up the pace of the contest.

This has left both men taking time to return to their feet. John Cone begins the count with Vickie Guerrero watching closely yelling at her client to get to his feet. 1… 2… 3… Both men begin to return to their feet. TJ Perkins is using the ring apron for leverage while Gran Metalik is using the announce table. 4… 5… 6… Perkins has pulled himself back into the ring as he rolls in. 7… 8… Metalik is now back to his feet officially. He turns around to return to the squared circle, but TJ Perkins comes up over the top rope with a signature Wrecking Ball Dropkick to Metalik! The challenger is not grounded from that one as Perkins runs along the apron, onto the shoulders of Gran Metalik, and a huge hurricanrana that sends the opposition into the steel steps. Both men have been putting it all on the line since the beginning, and it’s more evident as the camera shows Metalik laying motionless with half of his body on the steel stairs. Thenn, Perkins is once again taking another breather with the count restarting. Cone only needs five this time as Perkins rolls Metalik back into the ring. A pinfall attempt upon re-entry gets the champion a two count. Perkins immediately moves his attention to the legs of his opponent for the TJP Clutch, but the contender goes on the defense as he kicks the right arm of Perkins. That causes him to move back and rehab the arm. Metalik comes up to his feet and he comes running with a dropkick that sends Perkins into the corner.

With the Cruiserweight Champion against the turnbuckles, Metalik comes running into him with an enzuigiri to the back of the head. The kick can be heard up in the nosebleeds as all of the arena lets out an audible gasp. Perkins remains at a vertical base in the crook while Metalik floats over onto the apron. This time the Mexico born man comes running to a big boot to Perkins. It’s looking like the champion is completely out of this contest with the camera zooming into him. He is still up vertically but lifelessly as his head is back looking up at the ceiling of the TD Bank Arena. The masked superstar is once again in the ring as he comes running once with a dropkick that concaves the chest of Perkins with the momentum of the kick. This time Metalik pulls Perkins out of the corner, but now the champion is on a precarious position on the shoulders of Metalik. The masked superstar is standing middle of the ring, hard camera zooming onto the face as his eyes practically pop out of the mask with that signature crazed look, and he connects with the Metalik Driver! The finishing maneuver receives a huge applause from Vickie Guerrero as she yells for the referee to count. He just does that as Metalik covers Perkins. Vickie turns to the WWE Universe to count with the official…

1… 2… 3..,?!? NO! Not just there as TJ Perkins kicks out of the Metalik Driver! A huge applause from the crowd as the camera goes on Vickie Guerrero. First, she’s surprised that Perkins could remain in this contest. Then, she balls her fist screaming to the John Cone that it should have been a three count. Cone quickly assures her that it was a two, and she will be barred from ringside if she wants to continue to fight his call. Gran Metalik is now digging deep in his bag of tr icks as he looks to end this contest. Metalik ascends to the top rope, but that is not good enough for him. He then steps onto the LED post bringing himself slightly higher. Metalik now jumps onto the rope, uses it as a springboard, and he comes back to the mat with a swanton bomb to the champion… If TJ did not roll away in the last second! Metalik goes crashing down onto the mat with Perkins finding his way to a seated position in the corner. The camera first zooms to the challenger who is laid out following crashing and burning with the maneuver. Then, it zooms out to show Perkins resting his head on the bottom turnbuckle deciding what the next step will be in this high-intensity match. It seems an idea has come to mind as he is now beginning a climb of his own towards the top rope. His is slower compared to Metalik with the amount of damage he has taken throughout this match, Once he reaches the top, he slowly walks the rope before coming down with a signature Gran Metalik elbow drop. The left elbow connects as Perkins hooks both legs of his challenger… 1… 2… Metalik kicks out with authority! He immediately goes to his feet, kicks the right arm of Perkins as if it were a soccer ball, and, with the champion riving in pain, Metalik takes the legs… Metalik has locked on the TJP Clutch!

The phrase “Anything you can do I can do better” has never been so true right now. A beautiful rope walking elbow drop from TJ Perkins, and now the TJP Clutch fully locked on with Gran Metalik finally on the other side of it. The second time Perkins is put in a submission hold where it’s unclear if he will be able to continue on. Perkins is once again only to use the left hand to pull him forward as too much pressure on the right could cause an issue and add more pain to this already excruciating hold. Perkins pulls closer the closer towards the bottom rope with loud “TJ Perkins” chants proving that the champion has the support of Boston tonight. He’s just inches away from the rope as his fingertips graze what will be his saving grace in his match. One last ditch effort as he pulls himself closer, extends the right arm out with a scream of agony, but he grabs the bottom rope! TJ breaks the hold to the delight of Boston, but the dismay of Metalik and Guerrero - which is obvious as the challenger is refusing to break this submission hold. The referee begins the count as Metalik finally releases at four. John Cone is reprimanding Metalik while Perkins is at a seated position checking on the knee. Gran Metalik notices the vulnerability as he moves past Cone and superkicks the seated champion!

The boos come pouring out with Metalik motioning that he’s shooing away the fans. He goes onto the apron, climbs to the top rope, and he once again begins a rope walk towards the center. For the second time tonight, he comes down with that body splash. This time though it’s onto the knees of his opponent! Perkins with a great counter as he comes up to a knee. He takes Metalik by the hair behind his mask, and he brings up to a vertical base with him. Both men are up when Metalik suddenly has a burst of energy to connect with that huge open hand chop! Perkins has an answer though, lifting his opponent on his shoulders, and he connects with the Detonation Kick! The kick straight to the temple as Perkins makes the cover… 1… 2… 3! Perkins wins the match in an amazing contest!

Spoiler:

Winner @ 17:32 and still WWE Cruiserweight Champion: TJ Perkins

The gaming inspired music fills the arena alongside cheers from the crowd. Metalik rolls to the outside towards Vickie while Perkins is on a knee. When he sees the championship, that’s what gets him to a vertical base once more. TJ holds up the championship with pride following one of a memorable title defense versus El Rey de las Cuerdas. Perkins leaves the ring to stand beside his trophy with the championship while the segment ends.

Last edited by Rasky; 08-30-2017 at 09:58 PM.

#WEARENXT

Status
      Country                    Canada

205 Live Re: 205 Live: Different but Equal

As promised, my review for Hell In A Cell.

Really enjoy how you write out the full match, definitely would be too hard for me to do that's why I do summary form. You really capture the feel of the Cruiserweight divison quite well.

Kendrick with the dirty win was great. I've loved his character since his return and I'm glad you're able to capture it well. Since you had a Perkins Metalik feud first, I'm curious if Kendrick will receive the championship push he got in real life.

Aries!!!!! Excited for him to get to in ring action, though I know its awhile away.

Perkins Metalik. Awesome match. Very well written, just like the Clash Of Champions encounter and I could picture the entire match. Glad Perkins got a different victory than in the first match. Now, as good as it was, I'm eager to see where you go from here, hopefully a new challenger is introduced as the roster starts to grow. Plus! Its almost 205 Live time!!

Another great show. Looking forward to more.

Jobber

Status

Rasky I have to say this thread has so far exceed my expectations. Aries joining the cruiserweight division when he is healed up is a good decision. Reviewing Hell in the Cell I thought both matches were well written. I was happy with the Kendrick outcome. I don't mind TJP winning in the second match and I always felt he was going to because of the championship and trophy stipulation but I wonder what is next for Metalik.

I'm worried that he will get pushed to the side now that it seems like Neville is next to challenge or even Kendrick after his win.

Also I feel like Vickie is like a Paul Heyman type. If she isn't managing someone already in the title picture what's the point? So it will be interesting to see how you build both back up. Good luck Rasky I'll be continuing to read

-ICONIC-

Charismatic Enigma

Status

Re: August BTBOTM - 205 Live: Different but Equal

Monday Night Raw
    October 31st, 2016

VERSUS
    Winner Faces TJ Perkins at Survivor Series
    “The Man That Gravity Forgot” Neville versus “El Rey de las Cuerdas” Gran Metalik with Vickie Guerrero
    TJ Perkins on Commentary

With Survivor Series just three weeks away, Stephanie McMahon wants a number one contender here tonight. She has pitted a dream match between Neville and Gran Metalik both getting the opportunity of a lifetime to kick off Monday Night Raw this week. Both of these heels are angered with their place right now. Neville believes he deserves to be the champion as he was left out of the Cruiserweight Classic. Gran Metalik is unhappy that he lost to TJ Perkins for the third time last night at Hell in a Cell. The emotions of men alongside with their drive to be champion really brought this match to the standards it was expected to be at. Right off the bat, Metaik brought this competition to the speed he prefers. Rarely is there a man who can match that style, but Neville was more than well-equiped. An exchange of arm drags and variations of kicks between both men before Neville took control of the contest. Like last week, Neville took a lot of heat in this match up when he slowed down the contest. Power maneuvers rather than aerial took was used throughout his offense to show off he just didn’t have a new look but a new style. Metalik was full of defensive maneuvers that would push his opponent back into fast action. Alongside the combination of his hard strikes and Neville’s hard kicks this match was back-and-forth until the very end. The finish came when Metalik had Neville on his shoulders for the Metalik Driver. When Neville was coming down, he pulled down Metalk with him for a roll up. Metalik was able to kick out, but it only resulted in Neville connecting with a spinning heel kick to the jaw to take down the other potential challenger. Neville then locked on a brand new submission that he is calling the Rings of Saturn for a victory.

Spoiler:

Winner: Neville

After his hand is raised, Neville signals that the WWE Cruiserweight Championship will be his. TJ Perkins stands on the announce table with his title holding it up. Survivor Series could in fact be the night that we have a new King of the Cruiserweights, but it will not be an easy task.

Stephanie McMahon and Mick Foley’s Office…

Later in the night, we cut backstage to Stephanie McMahon and Mick Foley. Or should we say Mankind. Of course, it is Halloween so why wouldn’t the General Manager of Raw be dressed for the holiday? Stephanie and Mick are talking about their plans for Halloween before being interrupted by The Brian Kendrick. And… Of course, he has a bone to pick.

The Man With A Plan
    The Brian Kendrick:

Oh man, am I sorry to interrupt this conversation. It seems you forgot… you’re supposed to be running a wrestling show not having yourself a little Halloween contest. I understand though, Mick. It’s not everyday people won’t look at you as a complete freak.

Brian is already not holding back versus the higher powers. It’s obvious it does not sit well with Stephanie McMahon whose face turns sour almost immediately.

The Brian Kendrick:
    Neville and Gran Metalik? Really? Those are the two guys you chose to potentially face TJ Perkins at Survivor Series? Let’s see. Neville has not even been back for a month, but II guess we just have too give him an opportunity because he was “left out” of the Cruiserweight Classic? Then, Gran Metalik just lost to TJ Perkins three out of the three times they met in the ring. I must be missing something, I have to be missing something!

Stephanie is about to answer the statements of Kendrick, but Mick Foley is the first to speak up.

RAW General Manager
    Mick Foley:

Brian, I don’t appreciate you barging in here demanding some sort of explanation to our decision tonight or treating me with disrespect.. We make the decisions around here, and the fact is Gran Metalik and Neville are still the two cruiserweights who are impressing the two of us most. Neville proved that with the win over Metalik earlier.

The Brian Kendrick:
    Oh! Of course! You just need to impress the commissioner and general manager! Why didn’t I think of that?! It’s not like I proved why I am still one of the best cruiserweights when I defeated both Rich Swann and Cedric Alexander.

It’s obvious that the statements by Foley somehow ticked off Kendrick even more. Stephanie is once again going to speak up in this conversation, but Foley talks over her once more.

Mick Foley:
    I know what you are going to say, Stephanie. Brian… We completely understand where you’re coming from. Neville already won the Survivor Series opportunity, but no contract has been signed for the match yet. One won’t be until next week because the WWE Cruiserweight Championship match at Survivor Series now has the chance to become a triple threat. You will face TJ Perkins next week on RAW, and if you win then you will also get a championship opportunity at Survivor Series.

The Brian Kendrick:
    That’s what I expect. Thank yo--

Kendrick is cut off by Mick Foley.

Mick Foley:
    But if you ever come in here and talk to Steph or I like that again… You may just find yourself on the unemployment line again, Brian. Have a nice day!

Kendrick rather than speaking brings his hands together and bows to the two authority figures before backing away with Foley’s message sent loud and clear.

RAW Commisioner
    Stephanie McMahon:

Finally, Mick, you’re growing a backbone. Or should I say Mankind.

&

VERSUS

&

Tag Team Match
    Lince Dorado and Sin Cara versus Tony Nese and Drew Gulak

In the second match with the cruiserweights, we have a brand new face or lack thereof. This is all because of a backstage altercation earlier tonight. Tony Nese and Drew Gulak were discussing Halloween when Sin Cara passed by the duo. Nese notified the luchador that he is finally wearing his “costume” on the correct night. Gulak then told him he could really scare some little kids if he took off the mask, which Sin Cara took serious offense to both statements. He approached Mick Foley about a match with the two tonight. Mick granted it and gave Sin Cara the opportunity to choose his own partner. Que Lince Dorado. Lince Dorado is thirty years old from Puerto Rico where he excites the crowd with his high-flying abilities. That includes his various moonsaults that plenty consider to be some of the best. He made his name known to the WWE audience after his performances in the Cruiserweight Classic versus Jason Lee and Rich Swann. In tonight's match, he starts it off versus the man against flying: Drew Gulak. Gulak continued to try and fight the Puerto Rican Sensation with a technical offense, but each time it was revered by Dorado. A simple wrist lock would be broken out by a standing backflip into a hip toss. A side headlock would be transitioned into Dorado rolling backward out of it following it up with a vertical dropkick with height matching some of the best. The masked superstar was not in action too much in the beginning as a tag would be made to Sin Cara. Sin Cara offense would be minimal in this bout. As he springboarded off the middle rope, coming back with an elbow, but he was taken down with a forearm to the back of the head by Gulak. Drew followed up with a quick snap suplex before a tag was made to Tony Nese. The Premier Athlete spends most of his offense with rest holds and showing off his physique off to the crowd rather than his wrestling ability. He does use his power for basic slams on Sin Cara that wouldn’t “WOW” the crowd. He was able to get the reaction from the WWE Universe after climbing to the top rope for a 450 Splash that ultimately missed. A tag was made to Lince Dorado from there. Lince’s hot tag allowed for him to come soaring back into the squared circle with an amazing springboard hurricanrana. Dorado continued on the offense as he connected with a huge Tornado DDT for the potential three count to only be broken up by Gulak. Sin Cara successfully disposed of Gulak to the outside, which brought us to the end of this tag team bout. With all of the chaos, Tony Nese looked to capitalise bringing Lince up into powerslam position. Dorado consistently elbowed Nese until the masked superstar successfully escaped the potential end of the match. As Nese took a moment to aid the targeted area, Dorado ran into the ropes to springboard back onto the shoulders of Nese. Lince then connects with a reverse frankensteiner for the victory in his debut.

Spoiler:

Winners: Lince Dorado and Sin Cara

Survivor Series
    November 20th, 2016
    ** Card Subject To Change **

VERSUS
    "The Man That Gravity Forgot" Neville versus WWE Cruiserweight Champion TJ Perkins

Jobber

Status

Re: August BTBOTM - 205 Live: Different but Equal

Congrats on BTB of the month. Anyway reviewing this Raw, I will say on first read I was disappointed that TBK was not even involved in the match, but I love the promo he had afterwards and that is quite the match we have for next week. Do I think Kendrick wins? Honestly not sure yet.

As for the other match I thought it was good backstory with the whole Halloween and masks promo to bring about the match. Very well written.

Overall I think this was a very good show. Even though we started the night with a heel v. heel match it was still good. Kendrick is quickly becoming a high point on the show. Right now all your heels seem far better written, especially over TJP. Not saying you can't wrote faces, but I feel you like portraying the bad guy. Hopefully you can eventually build up those face characters in future shows. Good job once again

-ICONIC-

Thread Information