View Poll Results: Who Should Win Ground Zero?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jack Harris

2 20.00%
  • Tyrone Johnson

7 70.00%
  • Sam Donovan

1 10.00%
  • Dan Dulaney

0 0%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ground Zero Archives

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

Ground Zero Archives

Ground Zero
    Official Archives

Season One Roster
    Spoiler:

Roster

Host:

Dave Sullivan

Commentators:

Gus Johnson

and Chris Collinsworth

Team Coaches:

Mac Michaud

James Hughes

Broc Flucker

Chris Kennedy

Main Cast:

(Ryan Eggold)

Name: James Blake
    Background: James Blake is a forensic psychologist from Las Vegas, Nevada. He has a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice and Psychology and has worked with children and adults from all different backgrounds. But the wrestling world is a whole different type of psychology that James may or may not be prepared for.

(Hulk Hogan)

Name: Magnum Jackson
    Background: Magnum is an 80s cover band musician, struggling to make a living. He is obsessed with the 80s and all the flare that came with it.

(Matt Damon)

Name: Dan Dulaney
    Background: Dan is
    an NYPD officer who has been on the job for 8 years. He has experienced all kinds of different criminals and thugs, so he thinks the FWA will be no big deal.

(Mark Walhberg)

Name: Jack Harris
    Background: Jack is a Navy Seal vet. His counselor advised him not to go into the show because of his lingering PTSD, but Jack is doing it anyway. His hand to hand combat experience should make him dangerous in the ring, and his mental state should make him dangerous outside of it.

(Brad Pitt)

Name: Sam Donovan
    Background: Sam listed his occupation as elementary school teacher, but we swear we remember a guy with a similar name who briefly appeared in the FWA awhile back as a CIA agent. We could be mistaken, but it does seem odd.

(Doink)

Name: Ramjam
    Location: The FWA Rafters (Also known to reside in North Carolina)
    Background: Ramjam works as a dedicated independent contractor, often working highly exclusive and popular events. By that we mean he works as a clown for children's birthday parties. When he isn't giving crying children balloons, he's usually off drinking himself into a coma. He is also a very big advocate of the #ClownLivesMatter movement.working highly exclusive and popular events. By that we mean he works as a clown for children's birthday parties. When he isn't giving crying children balloons, he's usually off drinking himself into a coma. He is also a very big advocate of the #ClownLivesMatter movement.

(Reid Flair)

Name: Randy Porter
    Background: He's not a wrestler, but he plays one on TV! Randy has been working as a wrestling actor and stunt double in LA. But can he pull off the real thing? Oh, and he also has a major drug problem.

(Norman Reedus)

Name: Ralph Maddox
    Background: Ralph is a working as a Detroit mechanic. His favorite weapon of choice is his big giant wrench.

(Damson Idris)

Name: Tyrone Johnson

Background: Tyrone is a two-bit gangster from the streets of Paterson, NJ. He's had jobs at Toys R Us, Dish Network, Hamilton County Jail cafeteria worker, and Embassy Suites Hotels. He also has an addiction to cocaine, something his best friend Daiquan Andrews is often concerned about. Daiquan will be on the show with Tyrone, as well as his brother Wayne.

(Bin Wang)

Name: Chang Hoi Sun

Background: Chang Hoi Sun is a seasoned martial arts instructor in Bejing, China. He takes pride in his self-discipline and perseverance as he strives for success. He has all the tools to win the show, but can he do it?

(Joc Pederson)

Name: "Rusty" Keener

Background: Russell "Rusty" Keener is a blue collar farm boy working on his father's ranch in somewhere in the heart of Kansas. But Rusty wants more in life than to live on a ranch milking cows forever. He wants to be one of them big city 'wrasslers he sees on the talking picture screen. Will Rusty's farm boy charm and dirty hands work ethic be enough to get him a contract with the FWA?

(Ben Affleck)

Name: Tommy Morris
    Background: Tommy is an up and coming defense attorney from the city on the hill. He has defended some pretty big clients, but can he defend himself in the wrestling ring?

(Zach Braff)

Name: Tanner Gaskil
    Background: Tanner is an EMT medic from Las Vegas. He has seen some pretty gruesome things in his day, so battling in the ring won't be the worst thing he's done. He has turned some of his traditional EMT techniques into some pretty deadly in ring moves. Just wait until you see his new version of The Heimlich Maneuver.

(Doug Hutchison)

Name: The Butcher
    Background: The Butcher is a former prison guard from Baltimore who has gone absolutely off the wall. It started with an overinflated sense of authority, that turned into an ignorant idea of how he thinks the law works. He is really big on intellectual property, so steal his gimmick and he will sue you. He has been manipulative and psychotic on his prison block and gets his name from the way he mentally breaks down his inmates.

(William Baldwin)

Name: Jackson DeBolt
    Background: Jackson is a firefighter from the city of brotherly love.

(Jeffrey Dean Morgan)
    Name: Jeff Crowe
    Background: Jeff has made a living as a used car salesman. He is very slick with his words and getting his way, and knows how to manipulate people with his charismatic personality.

(Daniel Stern)

Name: Sticky Finger Joe
    Background: Sticky Finger Joe is a long time Hobo from Chicago. He loves liquor and long walks on the beach. is a long time Hobo from Chicago. He loves liquor and long walks on the beach.

(Weeman)

Name: Big Steve
    Background: Big Steve is often overlooked, but don't estimate his size as he very often comes up short.

(Joe Anglim)

Name: Luke Turner
    Background: Luke is a ticket scalper for a living. He stands on street corners and scalps tickets for Cleveland Browns games. Do you know how hard it is to get people to buy Cleveland Browns tickets?

(Richard Sherman)

Name: Daiquan Andrews
    Background: Daiquan is the dimmer best friend of Tyrone Johnson. When Tyrone is the brains of the group that is usually not a good thing, but these two blend well together. Daiquan rocks either two outfits, his tighty whitie pump panties or a classy tailored suit. In fact, Daiquan is a huge suit enthusiast.

Season Two Roster

Spoiler:

FWA Network presents
    Ground Zero: Season 2

Official Roster:

Executive Producer

Forbes Rooney

Forbes Rooney is a multi-billionare who purchased the rights to Ground Zero after it's success as an independent project in 2017. He's retained Sullivan as it's host but is looking to shake things up and make Ground Zero bigger than ever. With all the executive power, it's possible he and Sullivan could majorly clash this season.

Host

Dave Sullivan

Dave Sullivan is one of FWA's hottest stars. He's held all three singles titles at once, including the coveted FWA World Championship. He's also hosted before, hosting Ground Zero Season 1 where Ty Johnson was crowned the winner. As part of Johnson's reward, Sullivan mentored him in the big leagues. Although that ending wasn't a happy one, here's hoping the winner of Ground Zero Season 2 finds more success. Although Sullivan will not be mentoring this next star, he will still be the host of our show. Ego and all.

Commentary Team

Broc Lobster and Daiquan Andrews

This dynamic commentary duo is new to the scene of Ground Zero. The first season of Ground Zero show acclaimed broadcasters Gus Johnson and Cris Collinsworth. Unavailable this season due to NFL commitments, the network decided to go a different direction. Starting with former FWA Wrestler, Broc "Lobster" Flucker was a coach on the first go around for Ground Zero. Not only has he wrestled, but he also has experience running his own wrestling company, where he ran the indy Hardcore Wrestling Alliance with his cousin Dave Sullivan. Broc looks to make a new journey in his career by making a leap to broadcasting.

His partner also has a Ground Zero history. Daiquan Andrews was in fact a runner up on Season 1. Childhood friends with winner of the show Ty Johnson, Andrews was showcased in the show's first ever feud where he and Johnson competed to take the crown of Ground Zero's first winner. Johnson would eventually go on to win, and also rekindle his friendship with Andrews. Andrews competed in nGw for a short while, but was never able to make it into the FWA as a big league. But he has enough FWA experience to broadcast, and he'll certainly be an interesting broadcast partner for Broc Lobster.

Coaches

Gabrielle Montgomery, Randy Ramon and Michael Garcia

Three current stars from the FWA will be appearing on the main show. Gabrielle Montgomery started in the FWA 14 years ago, and has made quite the career with multiple Women's Championship wins, and also two FWA World Championship wins. Now, she'll be mentoring a group of young stars trying to follow in her foot steps.

Randy Ramon is a bit newer to the FWA, but he's still made his mark. His most success has come from the tag team division, with successful reigns partnering with Danny Toner, Ayla El, and now Devin Golden. Ramon's crippling alcoholism has been a barrier at points, but hopefully he can help sway these hopeful prospects from making the same mistakes.

Last is Michael Garcia, a man who might have as much to prove as some of these FWA hopefuls. Garcia's ego is big enough that he'll strive anyone on his team to be crowned the winner, just so Garcia can take the credit for it. Losing to Dave Sullivan in the main event of Division's Rules, Garcia has a lot to prove. Will he be able to successfully coach the next FWA star to glory?

Each coach will start with seven contestants on their team. With two contestants each eliminated each week, the numbers will begin to slowly dwindle. Only one coach will have the Ground Zero Season 2 winner. In Ground Zero Season 1, Chris Kennedy got that glory. Which one of these three will walk away with the bragging rights?

Active Roster

Joe Burr (Rawr)

Nicole Valander (Maniax)

"Discos Last Warrior" Chris Peacock (Man)

Stu Grimes (SuperSaiyan)

"Cool Stepdad" Phil Miller (SJW)

Lizzie Rose (AON)

Cornelius Aurelius Caesar (Hermes)

"Big Mack" Marcus McClain (Jimmy King)

"The Renegade" Emerson McCoy (OMB)

Konchu Hao (Cyrus)

Grayce Riley (Sully)

Reagan Cole (The Gipper)

Angel Clemente (Sully)

"The Rookie Sensation" Leon Sandcastle (Sully)

Noah "The Roach" Van Der Cappellen (AON)

“The Ice Princess” Ingibjörg Guğjohnsen (AON)

Billy Gene (AON)

Guru Quang (AON)

Sauce Man (TGO)

Johnathan "Squeaky" McClean (AON)

Steve The Techno Vampire (AON)

"The FORE Horseman" Putter Green (AON)

Moto Moto (Sully)

Sean Sue (ETE)

Janet Shelley (Hermes)

"The Scheming Behmoth" Charles Newry (AON)

Daphne Shelley (Hermes)

The Teams:

Team Goddess (Coached by Gabrielle)
    1. Lizzie Rose (Drafted 2nd overall)
    2. Grayce Riley (Drafted 5th overall)
    3. Joe Burr (Drafted 8th overall)
    4. Nicole Valander (Drafted 11th overall)
    5. Daphne Shelley (Drafted 14th overall)
    6. Noah "The Roach" Van Der Cappellen (Drafted 17th overall)
    7. Johnathan "Squeaky" McClean (Drafted 20th overall)

Team Carnivore (Coached by Mike Garcia)
    1. "Big Mack" Marcus McClain (Drafted 3rd overall)
    2. Cornelius Aurelius Caesar (Drafted 4th overall)
    3. Stu Grimes (Drafted 9th overall)
    4. "Cool Stepdad" Phil Miller (Drafted 10th overall)
    5. "The Screaming Behemoth" Charles Newry (Drafted 15th overall)
    6. Moto Moto (Drafted 16th overall)
    7. "The FORE Horseman" Putter Green (Drafted 21st overall)

Team Rockstar (Coached by Randy Ramon)
    1. "Disco's Last Warrior" Chris Peacock (Drafted 1st overall)
    2. "The Renegade" Emerson McCoy (Drafted 6th overall)
    3. Koncho Hao (Drafted 7th overall)
    4. Reagan Cole (Undrafted)
    5. Janet Shelley (Drafted 18th overall)
    6. Sean Sue (Drafted 12th overall)
    7. Steve The Techno Vampire (Drafted 19th overall)
    8. Sauce Man (Drafted 13th Overall)

Season One
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10

Season Two
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Last edited by Sulley; 11-13-2020 at 05:30 AM.

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

Extreme Rules Ground Zero Season One: Episode 1

Ground Zero Season One: Episode 1

The show opens with a great shot of the Roberto Clemente Bridge in Pittsburgh, Pennslyvania spanning across the Allegheny River. Standing on the bridge is none other than former FWA star Dave Sullivan, dressed in an expensive looking suit. Dave has an earpiece in his left ear.

Dave Sullivan: I am standing here in my native home of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania where we are about to meet 26 people whose lives will be forever changed by one credible journey.

These contestants that you will see on your TV are just like you. They
    are every day people who have been living every day lives. But they have an once in a lifetime opportunity to make their life into something completely new, and fulfill a dream of becoming an FWA Superstar.

Over the next ten weeks these every day men will be showing their worth. They are wiping the slate of their previous lives clean, and will venture into a completely new territory. They will be sent home one by one until there is one man standing. The last one left will get a contract to become an FWA Superstar, and will be managed by one of the greatest FWA wrestlers to have played the game...me off course.

26 men...only one will win. This...is Ground Zero.

January 18th, 2017

Dave Sullivan is in an office interviewing potential candidates for the show. The scene has sort of a documentary film style to it, with office phones ringing in the background.

Dave Sullivan: So tell me about yourself. Tell me why you think you'll be a great superstar in the FWA.

Bobby Yu: Well...uh, I mean I'm pretty awesome. Like, do you see that water jug out there in the annex? I could probably go over and punch it like really hard, and it'd fall right off. Probably.

Dave Sullivan: Hmm, ok...how about this. Tell me who you are. What do you do? Who is Bobby Yu?

Bobby Yu: Well, I guess I'll start with childhood. I grew up in
    those pretty terrible house out in New Orleans. Foster house they're called, many poor boys like myself have lived there trust me.

Dave Sullivan: Oh wow, ok. Tell me about your parents. What happened to them?

Bobby Yu: Well my mom, she uh...she sewed clothes. She was a tailor I guess they're called. I remember she sewed me this really nice pair of blue jeans right before she left. And my father, he loved to play poker. Always going down into New Orleans and gambling...

Dave Sullivan: Wait, are you just telling me the lyrics of House of the Rising Sun?

Bobby Yu: Uh....

Dave Sullivan: Get the hell out of here.

*Cut to Present Day inside the Ground Zero Arena*

The live crowd is cheering loud as host Dave Sullivan is standing in the middle of a black and gold ring.

Dave Sullivan: Ladies and Gentlemen. You know the idea of the show already. 26 every day citizens will compete for an FWA contract. But there's a part that I did not tell you...

Each of them will be split up into four teams, and each team will be led by a coach. The coach is responsible for training every member of their team, and will
    occasionally be responsible for sending someone from their team home. These coaches are not just any ordinary coaches though. They are more competitive than ever, and they will try to be the winning coach at all costs. Why? Because these coaches, like me, are FWA superstars!

Introducing the first coach....from Edmonton, Alberta Canada...he is a
    two time FWA TV Champion....

Mac Michaud!

Strutting down to the ring is Coach Michaud. He shakes Sullivan's hand and joins him as Dave announces the next coach.

Dave Sullivan: Our next Coach is recently retired from the FWA. He has at times ruled the Tag Team division, and was a former partner of mine and Mac's in the stable Over The Edge long long ago...his name is...

James Hughes

James Hughes heads out to a mix of a boos and cheers as he joins Mac and Dave in the ring.

Dave Sullivan: This next coach may not have the accomplishments of Hughes and Michaud, but dammit he is like a cousin to me. And that's because he is my cousin. Please welcome.....

Broc "Lobster" Flucker

Broc heads down to the ring without his Broc Lobster gimmick and his lobster Larry. He is here in a more serious role as he looks to coach some young superstars.

Dave Sullivan: And now I have one last coach to introduce. And don't think I saved the best for last, because there is no reason to think I did...but...well...I did. Because let's face it, this guy is a 4x World Champion. A Carnal Contendership winner, a rookie of the year winner. I mean basically every award you could have won he won it, and here he is trying to win something else. He is here because, and I quote "I have nothing else better to do so sure why not".

Chris Kennedy

Chris Kennedy makes a big show of his entrance as he smugly heads down to the ring. The crowd goes crazy at the sight of one of the biggest stars in FWA history. Dave extends his hand to Kennedy for a handshake as he enters the ring, but Chris pretends he doesn't see him and runs right past him to jump on the turn buckle and hype up the crowd.

Dave Sullivan: So we have our coaches. At the end of this show they will draft their teams. Each team will start out with five contestants. But Dave, how can there only be four teams of five contestants whenever there are 26 contestants total you ask?

Because tonight...in our main (and only) event of the evening...we will have a Ground Zero Showdown.

And I will explain what that is after this commercial break.

*Commercial Break*

April 14th, 2016

Dave Sullivan is seen riding in a van with his camera crew. They are driving through the streets of Paterson, NJ.

Dave Sullivan: Hey, hey stop! This is the place.

They stop the van and head outside to a very Ghetto looking neighborhood. Right outside the van is a very run down basketball court, with some very...urban...looking gentlemen having a game.

Dave, in his suit, heads up to the gentlemen to introduce himself.

Dave Sullivan: Hello, my name is Dave Sullivan and I'd like to invite you fellas to apply to our new reality sh-

Black Guy 1: YO WHO DA HELL is this
    cracka on our court?

Black Guy 2: LOL I think
    dat fool tryin to talk smack on you Tyrone. You should kick his white little ass.

Tyrone: You
    talkin smack dawg? Daiquan says you betalkin smack.

Dave Sullivan: No, I'm a host of a-

Daiquan: Oh man he totally
    talkin smack Tyrone. Whoop his ass.

Dave Sullivan: Wait you guys don't understand, I'm from the FWA and
    I just wa-

Tyrone: SHUT you mouth cracka. Daiquan
    hold him down.

Daiquan grabs Dave's arms as Tyrone is about to get ready to fight until...

Black Guy 3: TYRONE. WHAT YOU DOIN MAN. WHO YOU BEATIN UP.

Tyrone: God dammit...Wayne, go back inside man. This
    don't concern you.

Wayne: TYRONE YOU KNOW MOMMA DONT LIKE YOU
    FIGHTIN.

Daiquan: LOL Tyrone
    tell your fat retarded brother to go back inside and cry about his knee.

Wayne: DAIQUAN YOU BETTA SHUT YO MOUTH. I WAS IN DA MARINES MAN. I HURT MY KNEE THAT THE ONLY REASON WHY IM OUT. WHO YOUR WHITE FRIEND TYRONE? TELL HIM I DONT BITE.

Tyrone: What, no I
    aint gonna tell him you don't bite man why would I say that. He gonna think you bite if I tell him that.

Daiquan: Well he does bite Tyrone.

Wayne: NO I DONT MAN. I DONT BITE.

Dave Sullivan: Guys! I hate to interrupt this, but you don't understand. I'm from a TV Show. You know FWA Wrestling? Tyrone, I think you have potential to become
    a part of it.

Daiquan: Yo why the fuck Tyrone the one who's on it?

Tyrone: Daiquan is right, I
    aint going on without my boy Daiquan.

Daiquan: Yo man you
    aint going on at all. This fool out his mind. I say we whoop him now, and if he wasn't wearing such a nice suit I would've kicked his ass already.

Dave Sullivan: What if...what if I beat you guys in a basketball game?

Tyrone: LOL! Beat us in basketball? Daiquan you hear that man?

Daiquan: HAHAHAHAHA....how you gonna beat us both man? You
    aint even got another partner...

Dave Sullivan: Well what about...him?

Dave points towards Wayne...

Daiquan: HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Tyrone: Oh my god this is too funny. Smh.
    Ight man you and Wayne versus me and Daiquan. And if we win, we get to kick yo ass. First to ten.

The basketball game is about to start. Wayne and Dave are on one side and Tyrone and Daiquan are on the other. Tyrone and Daiquan pull ahead with the first basket. And another, and another. But Dave and Wayne come back and tie it up 9-9. Game point coming up.

Dave: Ok Wayne, we need a play. Gotan ideas?

Wayne: HOW CAN MY FEET SMELL...IF THEY DONT GOT NO NOSE?

Dave: *sigh* Ok...let's do this.

Tyrone passes the ball to Daiquan, and Daiquan passes it
    back..Tyrone pushes into the paint, but passes it back to the outside. Daiquan is about to hit a deep shot when out of nowhere comes Wayne! Wayne bites Daiquan right in the shoulder.

Daiquan: AH! Goddamn, he bit me!

Daiquan drops the ball and Sullivan scoops it up. Dave sprints down court and hits the
    game winning dunk to pull of the upset.

Dave Sullivan: So I guess I can write you guys a paycheck to be on the show then?

Tyrone: Paycheck? Why aint you say we gonna get a paycheck? WE IN MAN.

*Commercial Break*

We are back to Dave Sullivan and his coaches in the FWA ring, where Dave will announce just what a Ground Zero Showdown match is.

Dave Sullivan: So where was I? Oh yes. A Ground Zero Showdown. You see we only have 10 Weeks to find our next FWA Superstar, and we have 26
    contestents. It just doesn't work. So we need to figure out who deserves to be here, and who doesn't make the cut.

So here are the rules for a Ground Zero Showdown...

Rule Number 1: Everyone starts in or around the ring. All 26 superstars.

Rule Number 2: If you get a pin, you are safe. You can leave the match and head back to the locker room.

Rule Number 3: The last six contestants remaining without a pin will be eliminated from the show.

And ladies and gentlemen let me introduce our commentators...famously known for their work in the NFL...

Gus Johnson and Cris Collinsworth!

Gus Johnson and Cris Collinsworth both trot down to the ring as we head to another break.
    *commercial break*

We come back from the break to a scene taking place at a shooting range. With host Dave Sullivan standing with another man.

Dave Sullivan: I'm here with Ground Zero contestant Jack Harris. He is a former Navy Seal, and he is one of the toughest contestants I have met so far. He has been through and seen it all, and yet here he is trying to go for me.

Jack let me ask you...there have been some concerns with our production staff, that you may not be mentally fit to participate in our show. There are some questions on whether or not you have PTSD. If you do we do have doctors and a lot of professionals who can help you, but we want you to disclose this information now...

Jack Harris picks up a glock off the table
    and loads the clip into it. Dave takes a step back. Harris moves his arm up, and shoots the shooting range target. Bullseye.

Jack Harris: Dave...are you seriously talking to me about mental illnesses?

Dave Sullivan: Touche Jack...Touche.

*commercial break*

Ground Zero Showdown Match
    Rule Number 1: Everyone starts in or around the ring. All 26 superstars.

Rule Number 2: If you get a pin, you are safe. You can leave the match and head back to the locker room.

Rule Number 3: The last six contestants remaining without a pin will be eliminated from the show.

Contestants: Sam Donovan, Derek Silver, Tyrone Johnson, Daiquan Andrews, Wayne Johnson, The Den Lion, Bobby Yu, Jack Harris, Dan Dulaney, Captain Insano (he shows no mercy), Alex Flocker, James Blake, Chang Hoi Sun, Big Steve, The Butcher, Randy Porter, Sticky Finger Joe, Magnum Jackson, Ram Jam, Luke Turner, Rusty Keener, Jeff Crowe, Tanner Gaskil, Jaskson Debolt, Tommy Morris, and Ralph Maddox

Gus Johnson: Ladies and Gentlemen, are you ready for the first ever Ground Zero match?

Cris Collinsworth: Man this is crazy, aint it? 26 guys all fighting at the same time. And the best part is, none of them have never had any experience or training before. They are all just fighting for the first time. Well we'll see who stands out huh?

Gus: Yes we certainly will. Well everybody is out here. Let's get it started...

The bell rings, and it turns into an all out brawl. Things get absolutely crazy. It is hard to keep track of everything because everybody is attacking each other. It looks like a straight up riot out here.
    Ramjam is the first one to get a pin. He went right for it after kicking Big Steve in the face.

Gus Johnson: OH MY GOD. The midget just got pulverized.

Ramjam is Safe.

Some other guys take the opportunity to pin Big Steve while they can. Magnum Jackson jumps on him, Randy Porter, and The Butcher too. They are all safe.

The fighting continues. Sam Donovan and Tyrone Johnson are going at it in the ring, and Daiquan Andrews come in to assist Tyrone. In fact The trio of Tyrone, Daiquan, and Wayne seem to be controlling things. Tyrone pins Sam to be safe. Then Daiquan turns around and rolls up Wayne!

Tyrone Johnson and Daiquan Andrews are safe.

Derek Silver is going crazy in the
    ring. He wants some redemption. He's attacking everybody, but he can't get a pin. Instead Jackson Debolt and Tanner Gaskil get the cover on Silver.

Jackson Debolt and Tanner Gaskil are safe.

Sticky Finger Joe sneaks up on Big Steve for the roll up pin. He laughs as he throws some spare change in the face of Alex Flocker. Distracted, Alex Flocker gets pinned by the lawyer Tommy Morris. Ralph Maddox also gets in on it.

Sticky Finger Joe, Ralph Maddox, and Tommy Morris are safe.

Captain Insano is going into rage mode. He hasn't gotten a pin yet, and he is ready to show No Mercy. Meanwhile, Sam Donovan and Jack Harris are starting to cause some damage in the match. Throwing people through barricades and using steel chairs. Jeff Crowe starts to take advantage of Luke Turner, sneaking up behind him and hitting a low blow before sneaking a pin.

Jeff Crowe is safe.

Jack Harris and Sam Donovan are safe.

Angry, Luke Turner quickly recovers and attacks Alex Flocker. Turner gets the pin, and Chang Hoi Sun jumps on that pin as well.

Luke Turner and Chang Hoi Sun are safe.

Police officer Dan Dulaney teams up with psychologist James Blake to take care of business. The two of them get pins on Bobby Yu and The Den Lion respectively.

Dan Dulaney is safe.

James Blake is safe.

The Den Lion is pissed. He starts screaming and running around the ring screaming I am boss. Before he's clotheslined by Rusty Keener out of nowhere. Rusty the farm boy gets the pin to ensure his spot on the roster.

Rusty Keener is safe.

And just like that there are just seven people left. Most of them are flat out dead and destroyed, regretting being talked into coming onto the show by that slimeball Dave Sullivan. Wayne Johnson tries to get some energy. He wipes out Captain Insano. He crushes The Den Lion, and punches Derek Silver right in his stupid silver face. He grabs Bobby Yu by the throat, and gives him a chokeslam. Alex Flocker runs towards Wayne, and Wayne hits him with a huge boot. Wayne looks to be the last man to join the roster, when Daiquan Andrews comes out of nowhere from the locker room!

Gus Johnson: DAIQUAN ANDREWS? What is he doing here! The man was already safe. He already is out of the match. Daiquan Andrews nails Wayne in the head with a steel chair in an act of pure betrayal and scurries out of the ring.

Out of nowhere, Big Steve the midget comes crawling out from under the ring. He covers Wayne for the pin. 1...2...3.

Big Steve is safe.

Eliminated from the show are: Wayne Johnson, Alex Flocker, Captain Insano, Bobby Yu, The Den Lion, and Derek Silver.

Gus Johnson: Well ladies and gentlemen that was our show for tonight. What a match that was. I cannot wait to see who gets drafted to which coach's team and how they improve.

Cris Collinsworth: My money is on Big Steve. What an underdog win for him right at the end there.

Dave Sullivan comes into the ring with a microphone.

Dave Sullivan: Well that is
    that, we have our 20 man roster! But guess what folks, those twenty still aren't safe.

This week, I want some things from the fans. I am going to ask that you all head over to GroundZero.com, and you vote on our poll. All 20 guys who were safe tonight will be on there. I want you to vote for who you think should go home next. The two guys with the most votes will face off in a match to open up our show next week, and the loser will be eliminated on the spot.

In the meantime, check out GroundZero.com for some other great clips on all of our superstars. We have so much more to show about our contestants that didn't make it on the live show tonight.

Have a great night guys and see you next Wednesday night!

The Maple Leaf Maverick

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: Ground Zero Season One: Episode 1

Awesome show and mostly great coaches haha

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

Cyber Sunday Ground Zero Week 1 Interactive: Vote For Your Least Favorites!

Vote for your two least favorite stars! The two with the most votes will face off in a sudden death elimination match to start off Episode 2 of Ground Zero.

(Ryan Eggold)

Name: James Blake
    Background: James Blake is a forensic psychologist from Las Vegas, Nevada. He has a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice and Psychology and has worked with children and adults from all different backgrounds. But the wrestling world is a whole different type of psychology that James may or may not be prepared for.

(Hulk Hogan)

Name: Magnum Jackson
    Background: Magnum is an 80s cover band musician, struggling to make a living. He is obsessed with the 80s and all the flare that came with it.

(Matt Damon)

Name: Dan Dulaney
    Background: Dan is
    an NYPD officer who has been on the job for 8 years. He has experienced all kinds of different criminals and thugs, so he thinks the FWA will be no big deal.

(Mark Walhberg)

Name: Jack Harris
    Background: Jack is a Navy Seal vet. His counselor advised him not to go into the show because of his lingering PTSD, but Jack is doing it anyway. His hand to hand combat experience should make him dangerous in the ring, and his mental state should make him dangerous outside of it.

(Brad Pitt)

Name: Sam Donovan
    Background: Sam listed his occupation as elementary school teacher, but we swear we remember a guy with a similar name who briefly appeared in the FWA awhile back as a CIA agent. We could be mistaken, but it does seem odd.

(Doink)

Name: Ramjam
    Location: The FWA Rafters (Also known to reside in North Carolina)
    Background: Ramjam works as a dedicated independent contractor, often working highly exclusive and popular events. By that we mean he works as a clown for children's birthday parties. When he isn't giving crying children balloons, he's usually off drinking himself into a coma. He is also a very big advocate of the #ClownLivesMatter movement.working highly exclusive and popular events. By that we mean he works as a clown for children's birthday parties. When he isn't giving crying children balloons, he's usually off drinking himself into a coma. He is also a very big advocate of the #ClownLivesMatter movement.

(Reid Flair)

Name: Randy Porter
    Background: He's not a wrestler, but he plays one on TV! Randy has been working as a wrestling actor and stunt double in LA. But can he pull off the real thing? Oh, and he also has a major drug problem.

(Norman Reedus)

Name: Ralph Maddox
    Background: Ralph is a working as a Detroit mechanic. His favorite weapon of choice is his big giant wrench.

(Tyler James Williams)

Name: Tyrone Johnson

Background: Tyrone is a two-bit gangster from the streets of Paterson, NJ. He's had jobs at Toys R Us, Dish Network, Hamilton County Jail cafeteria worker, and Embassy Suites Hotels. He also has an addiction to cocaine, something his best friend Daiquan Andrews is often concerned about. Daiquan will be on the show with Tyrone, as well as his brother Wayne.

(Bin Wang)

Name: Chang Hoi Sun

Background: Chang Hoi Sun is a seasoned martial arts instructor in Bejing, China. He takes pride in his self-discipline and perseverance as he strives for success. He has all the tools to win the show, but can he do it?

(Joc Pederson)

Name: "Rusty" Keener

Background: Russell "Rusty" Keener is a blue collar farm boy working on his father's ranch in somewhere in the heart of Kansas. But Rusty wants more in life than to live on a ranch milking cows forever. He wants to be one of them big city 'wrasslers he sees on the talking picture screen. Will Rusty's farm boy charm and dirty hands work ethic be enough to get him a contract with the FWA?

(Ben Affleck)

Name: Tommy Morris
    Background: Tommy is an up and coming defense attorney from the city on the hill. He has defended some pretty big clients, but can he defend himself in the wrestling ring?

(Zach Braff)

Name: Tanner Gaskil
    Background: Tanner is an EMT medic from Las Vegas. He has seen some pretty gruesome things in his day, so battling in the ring won't be the worst thing he's done. He has turned some of his traditional EMT techniques into some pretty deadly in ring moves. Just wait until you see his new version of The Heimlich Maneuver.

(Doug Hutchison)

Name: The Butcher
    Background: The Butcher is a former prison guard from Baltimore who has gone absolutely off the wall. It started with an overinflated sense of authority, that turned into an ignorant idea of how he thinks the law works. He is really big on intellectual property, so steal his gimmick and he will sue you. He has been manipulative and psychotic on his prison block and gets his name from the way he mentally breaks down his inmates.

(William Baldwin)

Name: Jackson DeBolt
    Background: Jackson is a firefighter from the city of brotherly love.

(Jeffrey Dean Morgan)
    Name: Jeff Crowe
    Background: Jeff has made a living as a used car salesman. He is very slick with his words and getting his way, and knows how to manipulate people with his charismatic personality.

(Daniel Stern)

Name: Sticky Finger Joe
    Background: Sticky Finger Joe is a long time Hobo from Chicago. He loves liquor and long walks on the beach. is a long time Hobo from Chicago. He loves liquor and long walks on the beach.

(Weeman)

Name: Big Steve
    Background: Big Steve is often overlooked, but don't estimate his size as he very often comes up short.

(Joe Anglim)

Name: Luke Turner
    Background: Luke is a ticket scalper for a living. He stands on street corners and scalps tickets for Cleveland Browns games. Do you know how hard it is to get people to buy Cleveland Browns tickets?

(Richard Sherman)

Name: Daiquan Andrews
    Background: Daiquan is the dimmer best friend of Tyrone Johnson. When Tyrone is the brains of the group that is usually not a good thing, but these two blend well together. Daiquan rocks either two outfits, his tighty whitie pump panties or a classy tailored suit. In fact, Daiquan is a huge suit enthusiast.
    Last edited by Sulley; 06-15-2017 at 01:11 AM.

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

GroundZero.com

This thread will be used to post promos and scenes from characters, as well as different updates on the show.

GROUNDZERO.COM

Winner of Ground Zero Season One:

Tyrone Johnson

Last edited by Sulley; 08-17-2017 at 05:57 PM.

Tacos Rule!

Status
      Country                    United States

I have missed your writing Sully- and Brocs.

Always wondered what the Broc Flucker character looked like.

I really liked the show, glad to see some familiar announcers and glad to see Ramjam is still in the running- but the Den Lion is out? That makes me sad.

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Mac View Post
    Awesome show and mostly great coaches haha
    Thanks Mac. Teams will be announced for each coach at the beginning of next week's episode.

Hope you guys enjoy this one. I felt a little rushed because I really wanted to get it this started (I've been putting this off for over a year) but there was just so much to cover for one episode. I started writing at like 7pm, but there was just SO much to cover.

I plan to go over each character a little more in depth very slowly over the course of the next couple of weeks. These will be posted in the GroundZero.com thread. I also hope to make Episode 2 flow more like a wrestling show.

Everyone if you could please vote for the two characters you'd like to see face off in the elimination match next Wednesday, I'd really appreciate it!

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

Re: GroundZero.com

Any characters you want to see more background info on first feel free to suggest here.

Hail To The King

Status

Crowes
    ​Sazh Katzroy Father, Friend, Hero

Spoiler:

Tacos Rule!

Status

Ramjam of course

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

Re: Ground Zero Week 1 Interactive: Vote For Your Least Favorites!

Just a few more hours to vote! Do it or I'll resent you

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

Re: Ground Zero Season 1: Fan Discussion Thread

Probably won't post episode two until tomorrow night.

But someone tell me this stupid fucking America's Got Talent show hasn't been using Everyday People as their theme for a long time. I had that shit chosen for like a year now.

I'm cool. I think

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Probably won't post episode two until tomorrow night.

But someone tell me this stupid fucking America's Got Talent show hasn't been using Everyday People as their theme for a long time. I had that shit chosen for like a year now.
    Could always use a village people song instead.
    " I have this weird self-esteem issue where I hate myself but still think I’m better than everyone else."

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

Apologies to anyone who actually looks forward to reading my show. I feel behind, but I am looking to catch up today by writing Episode 2 and Episode 3. Then Episode 4 will hopefully be on time Wednesday night.

I recently got Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands and I've been playing the fuck out of it. Gonna take a break to write these and then I'm going right back to it lol.

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

Ground Zero Season One: Episode 2

Ground Zero Season One: Episode 2

The show opens with host Dave Sullivan standing right in the middle of the ring of the small arena. After some black and gold fireworks cast off, Dave begins to speak to the crowd. Coaches Chris Kennedy, Mac Michaud, James Hughes, and Broc Flucker are all on the side. Commentators Gus Johnson and Cris Collinsworth are at the commentary table.

Dave Sullivan: THIS...IS...GROUND ZERO!

The free admission crowd cheers.

Dave Sullivan: Ladies and Gentlemen...we have quite the show in store for you today. Soon we will have our first match...you fans voted over the course of last week to determine who your two least favorite every dayheros were. Those two will compete to open our show, and the loser will be eliminated on the spot. But before I reveal who those two were, I have one more thing to reveal.

Over the course of the week, our four coaches have drafted their teams based on how they competed in last week's main event. So, here are those teams.

Team Chris

1. Jeff Crowe
    2. James Blake
    3. Sam Donovan
    4. Magnum Jackson
    5. Randy Porter

Team James

1. Tyrone Johnson
    2. Tommy Morris
    3. Luke Turner
    4. Tanner Gaskil
    5. Big Steve

Team Broc

1. Daiquan Andrews
    2. Dan Dulaney
    3. The Butcher
    4. RamJam
    5. Ralph Maddox

Team Mac

1. Chang Hoi Sun
    2. Rusty Keener
    3. Sticky Finger Joe
    4. Jack Harris
    5. Jackson DeBolt

Dave Sullivan: So those are our teams, but sadly one of those coaches is going to lose one of their draft players right off the bat. The two contestants with the most votes were...actually, it was a three way tie. Magnum Jackson from Team Chris, Randy Porter from Team Chris, and Rusty Keener from Team Mac.

So because this is a two person match, here is what we are going to do. Mac, Rusty has to participate
    ...but who he faces is up to Coach Chris Kennedy. He can choose to put up Randy Porter or Magnum Jackson.

So Chris, who is going to face Rusty Keener in a sudden death elimination match?

Chris Kennedy: I am a winner Dave, you know that. And I will be damned if I am the first one to lose one of my competitors. I think Randy Porter is more tuned when it comes to wrestling than Magnum is right now. I like his chances to win this match.

Dave Sullivan: Fair enough. When we come back from commercial, it will be Randy Porter vs
    Rusty Keener...the loser will become the 7th person eliminated from the first season of Ground Zero. Coaches you may get in the corners of your respective team members.

*Commercial Break*

Gus Johnson: WELCOME BACK to Ground Zero folks. We are about to get started with our first match, and boy it is a doozie. Someone will be eliminated when this thing is all said and done.

Cris Collinsworth: Here is the
    fun thing, the coaches are right in their corners. Chris Kenendy and Mac Michaud certainly aren't the best of friends, what is going to stop these guys from getting in the way here?

Randy Porter vs Rusty Keener (LOSER will be eliminated from Ground Zero)
    The bell rings and Porter clotheslines Rusty Keener right away. Porter picks up Rusty, and throws him against the turnbuckles. Keener comes back and swings at Porter, but he misses and gets a boot to the face instead.
    Chris Kennedy: That's right, kick his ass!

Mac Michaud: Come on Rusty, you can do this brother! Get up and fight.

Rusty tackles Porter to the floor and begins to ground and pound.

Cris: You know Gus, what's interesting about these rights is...these guys have no experience whatsoever in the ring.

Gus Johnson: You're absolutely right Cris, most of them don't. Randy Porter is a stunt actor in Hollywood, and Rusty Keener is a farm boy! None of them have any real training at all.

Porter rolls off of the floor, and throws Rusty into the turnbuckle. Keener's face smacks right into the padded turn buckle, and when he bounces off, Porter
    hits him smack in the nose. But the farm boy is unfazed! Keener goes right at him like an animal. He takes Porter's head, and he throws it into the turnbuckle over and over again. Porter falls back to the ground holding his head in pain.

Rusty Keener then jumps on the turnbuckle in Chris Kennedy's corner. He is going to jump! But right as he gets up to the top, Kennedy pushes Keener off and back into the ring. Out of nowhere Porter goes to cover Keener, but the bell has rung!

Winner by DQ: Rusty Kenner

Gus Johnson: WHAT! Kennedy just got Randy Porter DQ'd! I can't believe it.

Cris Collinsworth: Oh boy, the drama is starting already.

Kennedy is raging and getting in the ref's face, as Mac and Rusty cheer. Rusty Keener has survived and will stay on the show. Randy Porter on the other hand will be going home.

RANDY PORTER HAS BEEN ELIMINATED FROM GROUND ZERO.

*Commercial Break*

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

Re: Ground Zero Season One: Episode 2

What appears to be a commercial begins to play on the Jumbotron...

Alex Crowe: Hot Diggity Dog do I have a deal for all of you. This upcoming 4th of July weekend we are having a 10% off sale on all of our Ford Model cars!

Check out this 2004 Ford Explorer right here. This thing
    is smokinsweeet. The girls will be wet in the crotch when they see you driving down the road in this dark green goddess of a car.

Or go with something a little more economical, and get this nice ice white 2007 Ford Focus.

So
    stop in to Crowe's Cars and check it out. But whatever you do, don't go to Wheeling Willie's down the street...because that would be so uncool. In fact you have no idea how uncool that shit would be.

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

Re: Ground Zero Season One: Episode 2

There are several more matches throughout the show.

• Tyrone Johnson and Daiquan Andrews competed in a tag team match against Tanner Gaskil and Jackson Debolt, with Tyrone and Daiquan getting the win.
    • Ramjam faced Sticky Finger Joe in a battle of the bums, a match that ended in a DQ.
    • And in the main event, Jack Harris fought against Sam Donovan in one of the most competitive matches yet, with Sam Donovan pulling out the win via pinfall.

By the end of the night, everyone had competed. The wins were tallied up, and the scores were in.

Dave Sullivan: The team with the most points would be completely safe from any sort of elimination. That team would be...Team Chris! The next two teams will be forced to put a player up in the sudden death elimination match to start next week's show. The team with the second most points...Team James, and the team will the third amount of points...Team Mac!

Team Broc, that means one of you will be going home tonight. Broc, please choose two people from your team to face off in a sudden death elimination match...NO DQ.

Broc Flucker: Oh dammit...I really don't think any of these guys are ready to go home yet. I see a lot of potential in all of them. Dan Dulaney...a NYPD Police officer, he has a lot of fight in him. And Daiquan, man that dude loves suits. He may be dumb as a rock, but I think he has a lot of potential and plus he got the win. Ralph Maddox, I mean that dude already fought for his life today and won.

So I am going to go with Ramjam and The Butcher.

Ramjam vs The Butcher in a Sudden Death Elimination Match (NO DQ)

Ramjam The Clown is a child's birthday party entertainer, but he has a dark side to him. He's been quite depressed with his life, and has been drinking away his sorrows. The Butcher is a prison guard who loves to torture the inmates, real sick son of a bitch he is. He also took one semester of law at his local community college so he thinks he knows a lot about how criminal justice works.

The Butcher is a methodical fighter. He is slow and deadly in the ring, always looking at how he can pick apart at his opponent.
    Meanwhile RamJam is just the opposite. He just dives in, and that is just what he does. He goes straight towards Butcher and attacks. The two roll around on the ground, and roll out of the ring. The fight still goes on without a count from the ref because this match is No DQ. The Butcher throws RamJam right into the announcer's table.

Gus Johnson: OH MY GOD!

Cris Collinsworth: Man they almost took our heads off!

Butcher has Ramjam on the ground, and he's stomping away. Ramjam can't escape, but all of a sudden he reaches out under the ring and grabs...a BEER BOTTLE. He smashes The Butcher in the head with it. The Butcher is now on the floor crying like a little girl, as Ramjam laughs...Ramjam then grabs a pie from underneath the ring now, and smashes it right in The Butcher's bloody face.

But Ramjam isn't stopping there. He grabs a
    balloon, and waits for The Butcher to get up. Right when Butcher gets up, Ramjam pops the balloon right in his face. The Butcher is pissed now. He grabs the ring bell from ringside, and smashes it right in the clown's face. Ramjam goes down hard, and the crowd begins to boo.

The Butcher throws the lifeless Ramjam back into the
    ring, and follows him in. Ramjam is laying flat on his back, all the Butcher has to do is pin him. The crowd is booing very loudly now and The Butcher is loving it. He's eating up the attention, yelling at the crowd and taunting them.

The crowd begins to chant "CLOWN LIVES MATTER!"

"CLOWN LIVES MATTER! CLOWN LIVES MATTER! CLOWN LIVES MATTER!"

The crowd keeps going, and The Butcher keeps yelling at them. With his back turned to RamJam, the Butcher keeps taunting the crowd. Suddenly the crowd begins to cheer. Ramjam has gotten up...The Butcher turns around when the crowd
    cheers, and Ramjam launches himself at The Butcher and...HE BITES HIS EAR OFF!

Gus Johnson: WHAT THE HELL? HE JUST GOT HIS EAR BITTEN OFF!

Cris Collinsworth: This is supposed to be a PG 13 show for crying out loud!

The Butcher is screaming. There is blood everywhere! Ramjam goes for the rollup. 1...2...3!

Winner: Ramjam The Clown
    The Butcher is screaming in pain and crying as blood pours from his ear. The medics are trying to help him but they can't get to him because he keeps running around. Mothers are covering their children's eyes.

The medics finally get a hold of The Butcher and have to hold him down.

The Butcher yells out...

The Butcher: I AM GOING TO SUE ALL OF YOU! YOU ARE ALL GOING TO JAIL!

THE BUTCHER HAS BEEN ELIMINATED FROM GROUND ZERO.

Gus Johnson: Well folks, that is the end of our show. We are now down to 18 contestants...but only one will win.

Cris Collinsworth: Tune in next week,
    hopefully we don't see anything as graphic as we just did there.

Gus Johnson: Goodnight everybody!

Tacos Rule!

Status

Ramjam moves on! Yes

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

*BREAKING NEWS*

Tune into FWA Network tonight for a special two hour mega episode of FWA's first reality show Ground Zero! Episode 3 and 4 will both be aired tonight to make up for the past week's network conflicts.

That means FOUR stars will be eliminated by the night's end.

Fans, who are YOU rooting for?

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

Ground Zero Season One: Episode 3 and 4

Ground Zero Season One: Episode 3

The camera shows the full stadium of the small 12,000 capacity stadium here this Wednesday night. They were all given the chance to get autographs from the contestants, hoping that maybe it is worth something one day. It probably won't but, but dammit do not crush their dreams.

The fireworks go off and the crowd gets hyped as the theme song and intro video begins to play on the
    JUMBO TRON.

Gus Johnson: WELCOME TO GROUND ZERO! Ladies and Gentlemen we have quite the show tonight.

Cris Collinsworth: That's right, it is a mega episode
    folks. We are having two episodes combined into one big two hour show. Which means...

Gus Johnson: FOUR contestants will go home tonight! Four!

Cris Collinsworth: Yeah Gus...I was gonna say that. You just kind of jumped right in there and stole it from me.

Gus Johnson: Well I'd love to talk about that but here comes the host of our show Dave Sullivan...

Cris Collinsworth: As well as Team Coaches James Hughes and Mac Michaud.

Host Dave Sullivan comes down the ramp to a mix of boos and cheers. There are some signs that say "Get a real Job" and "GO BACK TO JAIL" in the crowd. Coach Mac and Coach James are right behind Dave.

The trio strolls through the ropes.

Dave Sullivan: Last week I promised you guys another sudden death elimination match. The show ended with Broc having to pick one of his guys to eliminate because he had the least amount of points by the end of the show. But the two coaches with the second and third amount of points would have to put someone up for elimination.

Mac, this is the second week in a row now where you have to have one of your guys fight to survive on the show. What your thoughts?

Mac Michaud: My guys...are the best.

Dave Sullivan: Ok then. James, who are you going to pick to represent your team in a sudden death elimination match?

James Hughes: I could go with my best competitor and try to knock off one of Mac's guys...but I am going to save that for another day. Big Steve I think has a lot to prove to everyone. I am going to give him his chance to prove his worth to our team and on the show. He is going to represent Team James.

Dave Sullivan: Ok, interesting choice James. And Mac, who will you choose from your team to fight Big Steve?

Mac Michaud: HAHAHAH...Big Steve? The midget?? This should be good. I have an idea, lets make it interesting. Sticky Finger Joe is the guy I'm putting up Dave.

Dave Sullivan: Sticky Finger Joe...so we are going to have a Midget vs a Hobo...God dammit....this show is already becoming a joke. Ok, let's get this started then.

Mac Michaud: Haha, does Sticky Finger Joe have to stay on his knees to keep it even?

Dave Sullivan: Shut up Mac.

Sticky Finger Joe (TEAM MAC) vs Big Steve (TEAM JAMES) in a Sudden Death Elimination Match

The bell rings and it seems to confuse Sticky Finger Joe. The homeless man staggers drunkenly around the ring trying to figure out where he is. He sees Big Steve and charges at him, but Big Steve quickly uses his size to avoid the large smelly homeless man.

Sticky Fingers gets angry, and charges at Big Steve again, but Big Steve again gets out of the way and Joe goes over the ropes and to the outside. Big Steve then launches himself off the ropes and onto Sticky Finger Joe, but Joe catches the small statured man, and drops him right on the steel steps.

Just like that Big Steve is motionless. Sticky Finger Joe throws him back in the ring and covers him for the pin.

Winner: Sticky Finger Joe

BIG STEVE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED FROM GROUND ZERO.

*Commercial Break*

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information