View Poll Results: Who has been the better wrestler?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hiromu Takahashi

5 62.50%
  • WALTER

3 37.50%

Thread: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2017 1st Round - Hiromu Takahashi Vs WALTER

Admin in Lockdown

Status
      Country                    England

WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2017 1st Round - Hiromu Takahashi Vs WALTER

The match that's broken my heart.

~~~HIROMU TAKAHASHI~~~

~~~WALTER~~~

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2017 1st Round - Hiromu Takahashi Vs WALTER

Fuck this shit.

MAKE IT A TIE
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Admin in Lockdown

Status

I don't expect anyone else will follow my vote here, so this will end up being a pity vote for WALTER.

Hiromu Takahashi is fantastic, arguably NJPW's best wrestler in a year where they're churning out great matches almost every show and giving the Juniors division a hell of a boost. However in a situation like this, when I analyse his year Vs WALTER's, I can't vote for him. I can't remember Hiromu doing anything of great quality at the second half of 2016 when he was in ROH, where as WALTER had the wXw Tag League stuff with Timothy Thatcher and other good singles matches. I think you get way more variety with WALTER too; he's great in singles, tags and trios tags with Ringkampf and you can bet your ass his match will be the MOTN. Not to mention WALTER is having a breakout year where he's hugely impressed in Progress and has now been booked for BOLA, while being the loyal ace of wXw and the reason I still subscribe to that VOD service

It's tight margins, but WALTER ticks more boxes for me.

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    China

Hiromu's probably my favorite wrestler in NJPW atm and one of the best in the entire world.

I voted for WALTER. It's ROH's fault. (Though he did have one great match vs Angel de Oro)

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

I threw a vote to Hiromu to keep things close. WALTER is a world class heavyweight and I'm glad he's getting recognition in a BOLA spot and catching people's eye. I do think even with ROH clipping the guy's balls, Hiromu has been the more enjoyable to watch. Arguably the best junior in the world and an out of this world stellar personality.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

I like WALTER from what I've seen but I absolutely love Hiromu and he gets my vote

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang
    [06:01 PM]Dakstang
    :
    Yeah I guess you are right. And I only want to be Daddy to my own kids. Sorry.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

WALTER vs Himoru Takahashi God no no

God if I was to choose, it would be takahashi no WALTER NO Takahashi. Yeah sticking with Takahashi

Thread Information