View Poll Results: Who has been the better wrestler?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scott Dawson

11 73.33%
  • Will Ospreay

4 26.67%

Thread: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2017 1st Round - Scott Dawson Vs Will Ospreay

Admin in Lockdown

Status
      Country                    England

WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2017 1st Round - Scott Dawson Vs Will Ospreay

I wonder who Rip Rogers would prefer in this match.

~~~SCOTT DAWSON~~~

~~~WILL OSPREAY~~~

Last edited by Ed; 06-28-2017 at 05:19 PM.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2017 1st Round - Scott Dawson Vs Will Ospreay

Ospreay, while being able to make some thing work like his characters in Progress and WCPW, has also been largely uninspiring during this span while Dawson really knows the ins and outs of a great match. Gotta go Dawson.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Admin in Lockdown

Status

I think it would be a shame if all the NXT tag team dudes get knocked out of the first round because people don't know how good they are as singles wrestlers. I'm not sure that's the right approach. I think of it more as have I enjoyed this guys tag matches more than this other guys singles matches, and in this case, I have. The Revival's tag team matches are, without sounding too OTT, revolutionary. There's no doubt in my mind that the Revival/DIY tag matches from last year are the best tag team matches I've seen in the modern era; because of their throwback style, there's no-one like them and the matches feel so fresh.

I think over exposure is killing Will Ospreay; I've been one of his biggest fans and defenders, but even I'm getting a little exhausted by him and his matches. His BOSJ was tiring. I also think he's putting his focus on the wrong companies, in England he seems to be favouring WCPW over everyone else, including Progress where he's been written out of the promotion, and New Japan only care about him for a few months of the year for BOSJ and then do nothing with him the rest of the time. It's hard to get excited about his booking.

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

While Ospreay is undoubtedly a fantastic athlete and can perform some exciting stuff I've seen very little from him that makes all that much actual sense. Meanwhile the Revival are the kings of making wrestling make sense and I love them for it; Dawson seems to be the leader of that whole thing as well from interviews and the like he very clearly be the one in charge while Dash does what he's told. Not to say Wilder isn't good and never comes up with anything, just that Scott Dawson is the guy that if (please no) the 'E split them up would do best on his own. No brainer for me.

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    China

Dawson has had a better year than Ospreay & I gladly voted for him here, but I think it's completely fair to question if someone is an elite talent or not when they are in need of someone else so much, especially in this case when The Revival are incredibly reliant on each other. I was still getting "who's Dash & who's Dawson?" comments from people in 2017. There's definitely no Ricky Morton between these two good brothers. They put on some great matches though and that's not to take away from their greatness as a team, but this is a singles tournament, analyzing who was more responsible for it is important. (To me someone with a bunch of only good matches can be a WOTY if they clearly carry things and make everyone better. Not just having the best list of matches)

Ospreay can be very good & can be very not good and he's really kind of unlikable on top of it. Not too gutted about him getting ousted early.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

almost voted for ospreay on the BOSJ alone but with a clear head Dawson is a better wrestler who had a better year

Thread Information