Team Coaches:

Mac Michaud

James Hughes

Broc Flucker

Chris Kennedy

Main Cast:

(Ryan Eggold)

Name: James Blake
    Background: James Blake is a forensic psychologist from Las Vegas, Nevada. He has a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice and Psychology and has worked with children and adults from all different backgrounds. But the wrestling world is a whole different type of psychology that James may or may not be prepared for.

(Hulk Hogan)

Name: Magnum Jackson
    Background: Magnum is an 80s cover band musician, struggling to make a living. He is obsessed with the 80s and all the flare that came with it.

(Matt Damon)

Name: Dan Dulaney
    Background: Dan is
    an NYPD officer who has been on the job for 8 years. He has experienced all kinds of different criminals and thugs, so he thinks the FWA will be no big deal.

(Mark Walhberg)

Name: Jack Harris
    Background: Jack is a Navy Seal vet. His counselor advised him not to go into the show because of his lingering PTSD, but Jack is doing it anyway. His hand to hand combat experience should make him dangerous in the ring, and his mental state should make him dangerous outside of it.

(Brad Pitt)

Name: Sam Donovan
    Background: Sam listed his occupation as elementary school teacher, but we swear we remember a guy with a similar name who briefly appeared in the FWA awhile back as a CIA agent. We could be mistaken, but it does seem odd.

(Doink)

Name: Ramjam
    Location: The FWA Rafters (Also known to reside in North Carolina)
    Background: Ramjam works as a dedicated independent contractor, often working highly exclusive and popular events. By that we mean he works as a clown for children's birthday parties. When he isn't giving crying children balloons, he's usually off drinking himself into a coma. He is also a very big advocate of the #ClownLivesMatter movement.working highly exclusive and popular events. By that we mean he works as a clown for children's birthday parties. When he isn't giving crying children balloons, he's usually off drinking himself into a coma. He is also a very big advocate of the #ClownLivesMatter movement.

(Reid Flair)

Name: Randy Porter
    Background: He's not a wrestler, but he plays one on TV! Randy has been working as a wrestling actor and stunt double in LA. But can he pull off the real thing? Oh, and he also has a major drug problem.

(Norman Reedus)

Name: Ralph Maddox
    Background: Ralph is a working as a Detroit mechanic. His favorite weapon of choice is his big giant wrench.

(Damson Idris)

Name: Tyrone Johnson

Background: Tyrone is a two-bit gangster from the streets of Paterson, NJ. He's had jobs at Toys R Us, Dish Network, Hamilton County Jail cafeteria worker, and Embassy Suites Hotels. He also has an addiction to cocaine, something his best friend Daiquan Andrews is often concerned about. Daiquan will be on the show with Tyrone, as well as his brother Wayne.

(Bin Wang)

Name: Chang Hoi Sun

Background: Chang Hoi Sun is a seasoned martial arts instructor in Bejing, China. He takes pride in his self-discipline and perseverance as he strives for success. He has all the tools to win the show, but can he do it?

(Joc Pederson)

Name: "Rusty" Keener

Background: Russell "Rusty" Keener is a blue collar farm boy working on his father's ranch in somewhere in the heart of Kansas. But Rusty wants more in life than to live on a ranch milking cows forever. He wants to be one of them big city 'wrasslers he sees on the talking picture screen. Will Rusty's farm boy charm and dirty hands work ethic be enough to get him a contract with the FWA?

(Ben Affleck)

Name: Tommy Morris
    Background: Tommy is an up and coming defense attorney from the city on the hill. He has defended some pretty big clients, but can he defend himself in the wrestling ring?

(Zach Braff)

Name: Tanner Gaskil
    Background: Tanner is an EMT medic from Las Vegas. He has seen some pretty gruesome things in his day, so battling in the ring won't be the worst thing he's done. He has turned some of his traditional EMT techniques into some pretty deadly in ring moves. Just wait until you see his new version of The Heimlich Maneuver.

(Doug Hutchison)

Name: The Butcher
    Background: The Butcher is a former prison guard from Baltimore who has gone absolutely off the wall. It started with an overinflated sense of authority, that turned into an ignorant idea of how he thinks the law works. He is really big on intellectual property, so steal his gimmick and he will sue you. He has been manipulative and psychotic on his prison block and gets his name from the way he mentally breaks down his inmates.

(William Baldwin)

Name: Jackson DeBolt
    Background: Jackson is a firefighter from the city of brotherly love.

(Jeffrey Dean Morgan)
    Name: Jeff Crowe
    Background: Jeff has made a living as a used car salesman. He is very slick with his words and getting his way, and knows how to manipulate people with his charismatic personality.

(Daniel Stern)

Name: Sticky Finger Joe
    Background: Sticky Finger Joe is a long time Hobo from Chicago. He loves liquor and long walks on the beach. is a long time Hobo from Chicago. He loves liquor and long walks on the beach.

(Weeman)

Name: Big Steve
    Background: Big Steve is often overlooked, but don't estimate his size as he very often comes up short.

(Joe Anglim)

Name: Luke Turner
    Background: Luke is a ticket scalper for a living. He stands on street corners and scalps tickets for Cleveland Browns games. Do you know how hard it is to get people to buy Cleveland Browns tickets?

(Richard Sherman)

Name: Daiquan Andrews
    Background: Daiquan is the dimmer best friend of Tyrone Johnson. When Tyrone is the brains of the group that is usually not a good thing, but these two blend well together. Daiquan rocks either two outfits, his tighty whitie pump panties or a classy tailored suit. In fact, Daiquan is a huge suit enthusiast.

Feel free to discuss all Ground Zero topics here. Your predictions, thoughts, favorite wrestlers, etc.

I know this thread is in the Open Promo section, but feel free to post out of character in this thread. I'd rather hear genuine thoughts and comments than get in character snide remarks about the show. Thanks and I hope you guys enjoy reading!
    Last edited by Sully; 07-15-2017 at 04:58 PM.

Future Endeavoured

Status

Re: Ground Zero Season 1: Fan Discussion Thread

Probably won't post episode two until tomorrow night.

But someone tell me this stupid fucking America's Got Talent show hasn't been using Everyday People as their theme for a long time. I had that shit chosen for like a year now.

I'm cool. I think

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Probably won't post episode two until tomorrow night.

But someone tell me this stupid fucking America's Got Talent show hasn't been using Everyday People as their theme for a long time. I had that shit chosen for like a year now.
    Could always use a village people song instead.
    I have been reborn.

Future Endeavoured

Status

Apologies to anyone who actually looks forward to reading my show. I feel behind, but I am looking to catch up today by writing Episode 2 and Episode 3. Then Episode 4 will hopefully be on time Wednesday night.

I recently got Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands and I've been playing the fuck out of it. Gonna take a break to write these and then I'm going right back to it lol.

Tacos Rule!

Status
      Country                    United States

Ramjam moves on! Yes

Future Endeavoured

Status

Wow I am finally caught up. We are halfway through the season with five more episodes left and 12 contestants remaining. I'm slowly being able to develop some stories and some more character develop. There are some guys I still haven't shown anything for like Chang Hoi Sun, Tanner Gaskil, and Ralph Maddox. I hope to get some stuff out for them soon. I also plan to actually get the show out on time this Wednesday but we'll see.

Just glad I'm caught up with the first five episodes already.

Check them out. Tell me what you think, tell me who your favorites are and who you'd like to see more of.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

If Jeff Crowe doesnt win I riot

I'm cool. I think

Status

If Jeff Crowe wins I riot
    I have been reborn.

Future Endeavoured

Status

Quote Originally Posted by OMBGraves View Post
    If Jeff Crowe doesnt win I riot
    Jeff Crowe just got eliminated at the end of episode 5.

I'm cool. I think

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Jeff Crowe just got eliminated at the end of episode 5.
    Good, I couldn't be bothered rioting anyway.
    I have been reborn.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Riotssss riotssss #Luiclleisthristy there will be blood ahhhhh

Tacos Rule!

Status
      Country                    United States

Ramjam!!!!!!!!!

Future Endeavoured

Status

I hate to stop where I did, but I'm super tired and can't write anymore. I'd rather put a better effort into the final match than write something super fast and half assed because I'm tired.

So look tomorrow for the final match and see who will win season one of Ground Zero! Tyrone Johnson, Dan Dulaney, or Tanner Gaskil!

Thread Information