View Poll Results: Who Should Win Ground Zero?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jack Harris

2 20.00%
  • Tyrone Johnson

7 70.00%
  • Sam Donovan

1 10.00%
  • Dan Dulaney

0 0%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ground Zero Archives

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

Re: GroundZero.com

FYI I completely ripped that promo scene off of a certain movie.

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

Ground Zero Season One: Episode 6

Ground Zero Season One: Episode 6

We are outside tonight as the fireworks go off. It's a beautiful night and the crowd is excited. Two people are going home tonight on Ground Zero. 12 contestants remain at the start of the show, but who will be left when it's all said and done?

Host Dave Sullivan bursts through the entrance stage and struts down the ramp dressed to the nines in an expensive looking suit and a black tie. He gets a mixed reaction from the small live crowd as he makes his way into the ring.

Dave Sullivan: WELCOME TO EPISODE SIX OF GROUND ZERO! We are officially through five episodes...starting tonight we have five more to go. And if you thought the first half was good, the second half is only going to get better.

And to prove that to you...I am going to eliminate one person...RIGHT NOW.

I am going to eliminate the contestant I think brings the least to the table. They have had five weeks to prove themselves. So please, would all the contestants make their way out here?

Slowly, all 12 remaining contestants make their way to the top of the ramp and all stand in a line.

Dave Sullivan: RamJam...tell me why you should stay tonight...what because you bit somebody's ear off? What about you Chang Hoi Sun? What exactly have you done? I'm not going to lie, some of you guys really don't deserve to still be here.

But I have one person in particular who I don't think has put up much of a fight at all. They are hogging a spot from somebody else, and I won't put up with it any longer.

...Sam Donovan. You are a school teacher, and probably a very good one. But you a very clearly not a wrestler. I am sorry, pack up your bags and leave the arena.

Sam looks very upset as Dave gets a mixed reaction from the crowd. The school teacher slowly makes his way to the back as the other 11 contestants look relieved.

Dave Sullivan: As for the rest of you...you're not off the hook. I am going to pick the next four weakest competitors, and you will all fight in a fatal fourway match. Tommy Morris, RamJam, Ralph Maddox, and Luke Turner...get ready to fight tonight because one of you will be going with Sam on the bus home.

Oh, and one more thing...this is going to be a NO DQ match. Anything goes.

The crowd goes crazy as Dave exits the ring and we go to commercial.

*Commercial Break*
    Last edited by Sulley; 07-19-2017 at 08:31 PM.

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

Re: Ground Zero Season One: Episode 6

James Blake vs Daiquan Andrews

The bell rings and Daiquan clotheslines Blake right away. Blake is slow to get up, but when he does he gets another clothesline from Daiquan. Daiquan picks up Blake by the hair, and throws him right into the turnbuckle.

Andrews goes to kick Blake in the gut, but Blake grabs his foot and pushes him backwards to the mat. James Blake jumps on Daiquan and starts pounding away.

The two roll out of the ring and to the floor outside.

Blake throws Andrews right onto the commentator's table, knocking everything off with him.

Cris Collinsworth: Aw what the hell!

Blake throws Andrews back into the ring. He goes to pin Andrews, but Andrews pokes him in the eye, and then gives him an uppercut straight to the jaw.

Daiquan is pissed now, he stomps stomping away at the arms of James Blake. Then the knees, just picking apart his opponent.

Finally Daiquan picks up James Blake, and gives him a crushing DDT.

Blake looks out cold as Daiquan starts to get cocky. The crowd begins to boo as Daiquan gives them all the finger...

...Suddenly the crowd is cheering out of nowhere. Daiquan turns his head and sees his old friend now enemy Tyrone Johnson running down the ramp. Daiquan squares up and gets ready for a fight, but Tyrone stops right before the ring!

He stares Daiquan down, when suddenly James Blake comes from behind with a roll up!

1!

2!

3!

Winner: James Blake
    Gus Johnson: Tyrone just costed Daiquan the match!

Cris Collinsworth: Well Gus you know he had that one coming from last week, huh? Daiquan betrayed his own best friend.

Gus Johnson: This has got to stop before things get out of hand.

Cris Collinsworth: Stop? This is the biggest feud of Ground Zero. I want to see these two fight!

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

Dave Sullivan is sitting in his backstage office and talking on his cell phone.

Dave Sullivan: Yeah I understand but we just don't have the budget for that. Do you know how much it got for me to get those fireworks at the beginning of the show? ...What? Get rid of the fireworks? Are you out of your mi-

Dave stops and looks over off camera to the other side of the room. What he is looking at cannot be seen.

Dave Sullivan: You know what...I'm gonna have to call you back.

Dave hangs up the phone, as the camera pans over to the other side of the room...

Revealing eliminated contestant Sam Donovan holding a gun to Dave's face.

Dave Sullivan: I knew you weren't a damn school teacher.

Sam Donovan: Look you son of a bitch. I have a job to do, and I am not going to let you ruin it. I have to get into the FWA. It is mission critical that I get on that FWA roster. Somebody involved in that organization needs to be taken out, and it needs to be done quietly. I will not have you blow my entire mission by eliminating me. That is not going to happen...

Here
    IS what will happen. You are going to get me back on the show, and you are going to help me win. Then when we get to the FWA, you are going to help me find who I need to find.

Dave Sullivan: Pfft, and what makes you think I am going to do any of that?

Sam Donovan throws a file on Dave's desk.

Sam Donovan: A few years ago you were suspected of several murders, but those charges were thrown out due to lack of evidence. Well right there in that file is the evidence, and it is going to go straight to the district attorney.

Dave Sullivan: You're a goddamn son of a bitch.

Sam Donovan: I am going to win this show. You better make sure of it.

Dave Sullivan: I can't...I can't just let you back on. You're going to have to earn it. Look, I'll set up the match. Please, just get the hell out of my office.

Sam Donovan: Make the right decision, Mr. Sullivan.

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

Tyrone Johnson vs Jack Harris

The bell rings and the two grapple in the ring. The Navy Seal Harris gets Tyrone in a hold that he can't get out of, but James Hughes coaches him through it. Coach Mac Michaud is trying to coach Jack Harris too, but Harris is listening to nothing Michaud has to say.

The two both slam each other into the ground, but the way Harris fell was way more awkward. He rolls off of Tyrone, but Johnson jumps on him like a thug. Johnson starts pounding away at Harris' face.

Harris however knees Johnson in the gut, and goes for a pin. 1...2...

But Johnson kicks out.

Both men get up quickly. Harris goes for a strong right hook, but Johnson ducks and hits a large punch himself.

Harris is sent to the ground. Johnson waits and stalks him as Harris is making his way to his feet. Johnson goes for a SPEAR, but Harris gets out of the way!

Johnson ends up going shoulder first into the metal turnbuckle. Johnson screams in pain, as Harris grabs him by that very shoulder and puts him in a submission.

Johnson is about to tap, but he somehow is able to grab the rope. Harris is angry now, he picks up Johnson and he throws him out of the ring. Tyrone lands right on that bad shoulder. The ref starts to count, but Harris isn't waiting. He goes and grabs a steel chair from outside and takes it back in the ring with him.

The ref is having none of that. The ref starts arguing with Harris, trying to take the chair away.

When all of a sudden, Daiquan Andrews jumps over the security barricade! He grabs Johnson, and throws him shoulder first into the steel steps. And then he throws him into the ring!

The ref sees none of it as Daiquan disappears into the crowd. Harris throws away the chair and goes for the pin!

1!

2!

3!

Winner: Jack Harris

Gus Johnson: So Daiquan gets his revenge from earlier tonight, and now has costed Tyrone Johnson his match!

Cris Collinsworth: I love this feud! These two childhood best friends are tearing at each other's throats. Daiquan is right though, there can only be one winner.

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

Gus Johnson: So during the break we got some pretty big news. Sam Donovan is apparently replacing RamJam in tonights fatal four way match.

Cris Collinsworth: Apparently now the fatal 4 way is actually an elimination style match. The first two people to be pinned will be eliminated from the show.

Gus Johnson: Sam is going to replace Ralph Maddox in the match. Maddox will instead be competing in our upcoming tag team match

Cris Collinsworth: Honestly Gus I like this better. It gives Sam a chance to defend himself, instead of being eliminated on the spot.

Gus Johnson: Ralph Maddox is getting a break though, he doesn't have any threat of elimination at all tonight. Well, we'll see how he does in this match.

Ralph Maddox (Team Broc) and Dan Dulaney (Team Broc) vs Tanner Gaskil (Team James) and Chang Hoi Sun (Team Mac)

The match starts out pretty even with Dan Duaney and Chang Hoi Sun. Those two went at it before, and they are very evenly matched. ]

Eventually, Chang tags in Tanner Gaskil.

So it becomes the cop versus the EMT.

An exhausted Dan Dulaney starts losing steam, and he tags his fresh partner Maddox in.

Maddox runs towards Tanner, but Tanner grabs him! He puts him in some hold, it looks like he is giving him the Heimlich maneuver!

He gives him a reverse spine buster!

Gaskil pins Ralph Maddox!

1!

2!

3!

Winners: Tanner Gaskil (Team James) and Chang Hoi Sun (Team Mac)

*Commercial Break*

Dave is in his office talking on his phone again...

Dave Sullivan: Look I don't care what you do with the puppies, just make sure the ballons are all where they're supposed to be do you under-

Oh son of a bitch not again.

What the hell do you want?

Tyrone Johnson has bursted into Dave's office.

Tyrone Johnson: You gotta do somethin bout Daiquan man. He is ruining this show.

Dave Sullivan: I have to do something? Look he is your friend. I came to Paterson that day to recruit you, and only you. You're the one that said you weren't coming on unless Daiquan was with you. So guess what chief, this is on you.

Tyrone Johnson: Daiquan and I have never fought like this before. He is out of control...I just want us to work together.

Dave Sullivan: Wake up Tyrone. That isn't going to happen. Daiquan said it himself, there is only one winner. You try to play nice then the winner is going to be him and not you.

Tyrone Johnson: Then let me fight him...let me beat some sense into him.

Dave Sullivan: Fine. If it gets you out of my hair then fine. Next week it's the two thug boys from Paterson going one on one.

Tyrone Johnson: Bout time. Thank you...

Dave Sullivan: Yeah yeah whatever, now get out of my office.

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

Gus Johnson: Well fans it is time for our main event. A fatal four way elimination match. First two people pinned will be eliminated from Ground Zero on the spot.

Cris Collinsworth: Earlier Sam Donovan was apparently eliminated by Dave Sullivan, but that decision has been reversed. He is now fighting for his spot on the show tonight along with three other contestants.

Gus Johnson: If Sam gets pinned though, he is done for good.

Sam Donovan (Team Chris) vs Luke Turner (Team James) vs RamJam (Team Broc) vs Tommy Morris (Team James) in a Fatal Four Way Elimination Match

The bell rings, and the two men from Team James immediately team up with each other. They both target Sam Donovan. They think Sam was rightfully eliminated earlier in the night and it is unfair that he is being given a second chance.

RamJam however has other plans. He takes the ticket scalper Luke Turner, and throws him out of the ring. He then takes the Boston lawyer Tommy Morris, and throws him right into the turnbuckle.

RamJam turns around, but Donovan is right there! He kicks RamJam in the gut, and then throws him out of the ring.

Tommy Morris, still in the turnbuckle, tries to make a move. But Sam picks him up and gives him a huge spinebuster. And just like that Donovan is going for the pin!

1!

2!

3!

TOMMY MORRIS (TEAM JAMES) HAS BEEN ELIMINATED FROM GROUND ZERO.

RamJam throws Luke Turner, now with now team partner, back in the ring. But Sam launches himself off the ropes and to the outside onto RamJam!

Sam and RamJam begin to go at each other. Sam and RamJam, what a fun combination of words. Try saying those two names ten times real fast.

RamJam is getting really killer clown aggressive on Sam, but Sam is dodging all of RamJam's moves. That's only making RamJam angrier. Finally RamJam charges at Donovan, but Donovan grabs RamJam and throws him over the security barrier and into the crowd.

Donovan then reenters the ring. Turner gets up ready to fight, but Donovan gives him several quick round house kicks to the chest and finishes it off with a huge elbow to the head! Turner is out cold.

Donovan goes for the pin!

1!

2!

3!

LUKE TURNER (TEAM JAMES) HAS BEEN ELIMINATED FROM GROUND ZERO.

Right after, RamJam is counted out by the referee. Fortunately for him there have already been two eliminations, so RamJam is safe on the show. However, that makes the winner...

Winner: Sam Donovan

Gus Johnson: Sam has earned his way back on the show! He has survived!

Cris Collinsworth: Man he looked like a whole different warrior out there than before. Are you sure he's a school teacher?

Gus Johnson: More amazingly is Team James entered the night with four contestants, and now they are down to two just like that.

Cris Collinsworth: How the hell do you go into a fatal four way match having a partner and both of ya end up getting eliminated? That's just sad.

Gus Johnson: So Team Broc is now the only team left with four contestants. Team Chris, Team Mac, and Team James now all have just two.

Cris Collinsworth: Yeah, that's got to put a big target on the backs of Team Broc members.

Gus Johnson: Well folks that's all we have for you tonight! We are down to just ten contestants. Tune in next week to see a match that has been weeks in the making...Tyrone Johnson...going up against his childhood friend turned rival Daiquan Andrews. Who will win?

End Show.

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

Ranking The Remaining Ground Zero Contestants

by Tyler Harrington
    July 20th, 2017

We have just four episodes left of summer's biggest reality show Ground Zero. The show has been a hit so far among the target audience and networks have been impressed. More importantly though someone is going to go on to get an FWA contract and become the season one winner of Ground Zero.

Each week there have been two eliminations from the show. We started with 26 contestants and now we are down to just 10 with four weeks left.

So here we are going to go down each contestant's likelihood to win.

10. Ralph Maddox

Host Dave Sullivan had Maddox in his bottom tier fatal four-way elimination match this past week. Instead, he was replaced by Sam Donovan and given immunity for the night. Had Maddox competed in the match he may not be on the show anymore. That isn't too bold of a prediction to make considering he humiliated himself in the match he did end up competing in. We don't foresee Maddox and his trusty rusty wrench lasting much longer on the show, but you never know.

9. Sam Donovan

The supposed school teacher was eliminated on the spot by Sullivan at the start of last night's episode. Instead of packing his bags and going home, he somewhere managed to get into the main event and earn his way back on. Donovan may have looked like a different fighter in last night's match, but he was competing against the other bottom three competitors of the show. The next four episodes will be extremely telling for Donovan.

8. RamJam

Last night we saw the bottom four competitors of the show compete in an elimination match where half of them went home. RamJam was one of those considered in the bottom four, and he did not even win the match. Yes he may have been involved in one of the most gruesome moments in live television when he bit off the ear of The Butcher, but he is on borrowed time for the rest of the show.

7. Chang Hoi Sun

Chang might be one of the most overrated stars of the show. He has all the physical opponents to be good on the show, possibly being one of the most in-ring ready out of all the other stars. Yet he has not had any big redeeming moments, and his character development so far has been bland.

6. James Blake

Blake is actually someone who's in ring skills have blossomed, especially under Coach Chris. But like Chang we have not seen any significant character development or emotion. There are still four episodes left and the smaller the cast gets the more likelihood we start seeing more inside of life of Forensic Psychologist James Blake. If he can get both his in ring and character development rolling together he could be an underdog to win the show.

5. Tanner Gaskil

A week ago Tanner Gaskil may have been at the bottom of this list, but before last night's episode we saw a great scene of Tanner in action saving a man who collapsed in a restaurant. He has also been gaining a lot of momentum inside the ring as well. The idea of an EMT turned Wrestler is a unique concept and we think Tanner has a lot of tools to be successful in the FWA.

4. Daiquan Andrews

3. Tyrone Johnson

Daiquan Andrews and Tyrone Johnson have been Ground Zero's first legitimate feud. This means so much more considering they entered the competiton as best friends. In a different world the two may have worked together to take out the rest of the competition. The two street thugs from Paterson have been naturals in the ring. Despite having no previous training they have been some of the toughest competitors on the show. Andrews has been coached by Broc Flucker while Tyrone has James Hughes in his corner. Unfortuntely we think that they are going to end up too focused on each other and drag one another down.

2. Jack Harris

Harris comes into the show as a former Navy Seal. His training and experience makes him better in the ring than anyone else by miles. But his experience is also a disablilty. Harris has already shown some signs that doctors are saying may be severe PTSD. The biggest question mark for Harris in the competition is if his illness will prevent him from winning the show.

1. Dan Dulaney

NYPD officer Dan Dulaney also is in great physical shape. He knew how to fight before hand, but with Coach Broc's training he has really been able to tune his skills to become a focused figher in the ring. Unlike Harris, Dulaney also has a pretty level head outside of the ring. If we could think of one handicap it is his ethics. As a cop his ethics are pretty high. In a competition like this you may have to do whatever it takes to win. Would Officer Dulaney be able to do "whatever" it takes?

So those are our Top Ten rankings. This show however has been far from predictable and as we know anything can happen. Who do you think has the best chance to win the first season of Ground Zero? Let us know in the comments below!

Copyright 2017 by FWA.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Tacos Rule!

Status
      Country                    United States

I still gotta go with Ramjam

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

Ground Zero Season One: Episode 7

Ground Zero Season One: Episode 7

The pyros go off as the crowd goes crazy. We are about to start yet another episode of Ground Zero! Everyday People starts to play as the intro to the show is seen playing on the Jumbotron.

Gus
    Johnson: Welcome to Episode 7 of Ground Zero folks! We have just ten superstars remaining on the show. Including tonight we have just four episodes left of FWA's first Reality TV Competition.

Cris Collinsworth: Speaking of firsts, we also have our first feud match in show history happening tonight. Tyrone Johnson will face off against his former childhood friend turned rival Daiquan Andrews. The duo knows there can only be one winner of the show, and so they have turned their backs on each other.

Gus Johnson: It is really quite a sad story. Cris do you think these two can come back from this once the show is over?

Cris Collinsworth: I don't know Gus, I've seen friendships permanently destroyed over lesser things. The question is how much farther will the two take it before the show ends? Some actions are just nonforgivable.

Gus Johnson: Well we will surely find out within these last four episodes, but here comes host Dave Sullivan.

Host of Ground Zero Dave Sullivan struts down to the stage ring with a microphone in his hand. The small crowd of 7,500 gets on their feet as they await what the host of the show has to say tonight.

Dave Sullivan: So in tonight's main event...we will see two childhood best friends go at it. This however, will be a non elimination match...

The crowd begins to boo.

Dave Sullivan: But we still have two eliminations coming tonight. And one will be coming tonight...I will be picking who I believe is the worst competitor from each team. They will fight in an elimination match...whoever is pinned will be eliminated on the spot. Whoever gets the pin will earn immunity for their team for the rest of the night.

So let's get started, let me get...James Blake, Ralph Maddox, Tanner
    Gaskil, and Chang Hoi Sun. Get your asses out here and prove to us all you still deserve to be here.

James Blake (Team Chris) vs Ralph Maddox (Team Broc) vs Tanner Gaskil (Team James) vs Chang Hoi Sun (Team Mac) in a Sudden Death Fatal Four Way Elimination Match

The bell rings and Ralph Maddox has his wrench in his hand. He swings it right at Tanner Gaskil, but Gaskil ducks and the wrench his Chang Hoi Sun instead. Hoi Sun goes straight to the floor from the blow of the wrench and rolls out of the ring. Meanwhile James Blake kicks Maddox in the gut.

Maddox drops the wrench, which is then kicked outside of the ring by Gaskil.

Blake and Gaskil start going at each other now with some grapples, but Maddox gets up and tackles Blake to the ground. The brawler in Maddox comes out as he starts to ground and pound on Blake. But Gaskil comes to Blake's rescue, and kicks Maddox right in the head.

Blake rolls to the outside.

Gaskil continues to pick Maddox apart, and puts him in an armbar submission. Maddox looks like he is about to tap, but Hoi Sun comes out of nowhere and breaks up the submission. Maddox rolls out of the ring holding his arm as Chang and Gaskil start going at each other.

Meanwhile Blake is up, and he sees Maddox roll to the outside. Blake takes Maddox, and throws him into the security barrier. Then he picks up Maddox, and throws him into the ring steps. Maddox is broken now, as Blake just keeps picking him apart.

Chang goes for a clothesline on Gaskil, but Gaskil ducks and sends Chang over the top rope and to the outside floor.

Blake throws Maddox back in the ring. Gaskil tries to go for the quick cover on Maddox before Blake can break it up!

1!

2!

...But Gaskil gets nailed in the head by Blake! Blake grabbed Maddox's wrench that was previously tossed to the outside, and he whacked Gaskil in the hea dwith it. Gaskil is out cold.

Blake covers Ralph Maddox himself now.

1!

2!

3!

Winner: James Blake (Team Chris)

Ralph Maddox (Team Broc) has been eliminated from Ground Zero.
    Last edited by Sulley; 07-29-2017 at 09:17 PM.

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

Re: Ground Zero Season One: Episode 7

Sam Donovan is shown working out in the bottom depths of the stadium. He is hitting a punching bag with precise energy over and over again.

Sam Donovan (Narration): When you're an agent working for the CIA, your life is pretty cozy. You are working for one of the best government agencies in the world. The resources we have, the security we have...it can't be beat by anything. Seriously you think the CIA skims on the dental care providers?

When you're an NOC Agent working for the CIA...you might as well not exist.

In fact that's your job...to not exist. You don't get dental, you don't get security, you don't even get a Christmas card. Your salary gets paid through a random front corporation that changes every six months. You have the coolest job in the goddamn world, but yet there is no history of it at all. According to the CIA, they have no idea who Sam Donovan is.

This makes it so if I get caught or captured in the field...they have no responsibility to claim me as their own. This leaves no ties, no affiliations,
    no paper trail. Plausible deniability. I once spent a year in a half inside a Bolivian POW camp before I escaped inside a laundry truck.

I have a handler...he might be the only person who cares if I'm alive or not, but that's only because I make him look good. All my missions, all the work I do...I don't get credit for in the big fancy CIA offices. He does. I am like an offensive lineman for a football team, and he's the running back who gets all the glory.

Now I have
    a new op
    . There is a corporate executive inside this FWA organization that has intel I need. I don't know who, and I don't know what. But the only way I can get access to him is if I win this show and make my way onto the roster as a wrestler.

I will do whatever I have to do.

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

RamJam (Team Broc) and Dan Dulaney (Team Broc) vs Sam Donovan (Team Chris) and Jack Harris (Team Mac)

It's a non elimination tag team match. Team Broc is facing off against the mixed team duo of Sam Donovan from Team Chris and Jack Harris from Team Mac.

RamJam is starting things off in Team Broc's corner while Jack Harris is starting things off for his side.

The bell rings and RamJam screams bloody murder as he runs towards Harris. But Harris takes him down right away with a clothesline. It's a miracle RamJam has made it this far it really is, but now he is left with the best competitors on the show. Jack Harris was a former Navy Seal veteran. The amount of hand to hand combat experience and training he has is unmatchable. RamJam on the other hand is a drunken birthday party clown.

"CLOWN LIVES MATTER" chants the crowd.

"CLOWN LIVES MATTER"

"CLOWN LIVES MATTER"

The energy from the crowd gets RamJam pumped, as he somehow starts to overpower the former Navy Seal with a barrage of punches. Harris finally breaks away and tags in his partner Sam Donovan. Dan Dulaney is calling for RamJam to tag him, but RamJam refuses. He's seen this school teacher fight and he knows he can take him...

But what RamJam doesn't know is Sam is no school teacher. The NOC Agent for the CIA goes right after RamJam with a spear. He starts to pound the holy hell out of RamJam's big red nose. Sam picks RamJam up and throws him against the ropes, and then clotheslines him to the ground. Sam picks RamJam up again, but the clown uppercuts him.

After the uppercut, RamJam stumbles backwards to his own corner. Dulaney is calling for a tag, but RamJam looks at his teammate and shakes his head no. Suddenly, Dulaney slaps RamJam on the back and tags himself in anyway.

Officer Dulaney goes right after Donovan. The two exchange blows on the ground. Both are trained in the art of martial arts, but Donovan begins to get the upper hand. Meanwhile RamJam is fuming outside the ring at Dulaney tagging himself in, and he begins rummaging through Officer Dulaney's duty bag.

Donovan manages to tag Jack Harris back in. Harris and Dulaney start to go at each other now. These two have had a lot of back and fourth brawls throughout the entire show, and they still seem evenly matched.

Harris looks to be getting the upper hand. He picks up Dulaney for a spinebuster, but Dulaney gets out of it. Dulaney throws Harris off the ropes, and hits him with a huge clothesline! Jack Harris is down, and Sam Donovan can't reach him for the tag. Dulaney just has to pin him and Team Broc wins!

But wait, RamJam is in the ring. RamJam just clotheslined Dan Dulaney! His own tag team partner and his own Team Broc partner. RamJam has just attacked Dulaney. RamJam drags Dulaney to the corner, and offically tags himself in. RamJam then throws Dulaney to the outside.

RamJam continues his assault on his own partner Dulaney, punch after punch to the head. Suddenly, the evil clown takes something out of his pocket...it's Dan Dulaney's handcuffs, he must have taken them out of Dulaney's duty bag! RamJam takes Dulaney's wrist, and he handcuffs it to the turnbuckle post. RamJam gives him a couple more punches to the head before re-entering the ring.

Obviously RamJam did not take too kindly to having a partner in this match. He re-enters the ring to go and pin Harris, but Harris tags Donovan!

Donovan runs full speed at RamJam at hits him with a spear! RamJam goes to the floor hard. Donovan is like an animal, and he is too fast for RamJam to keep up with. Punch after punch lands on RamJam. RamJam can't even catch his breather. RamJam's partner Dan Dulaney can't do anything to help as he is still handcuffed to the turnbuckle post (thanks to RamJam).

Donovan has RamJam in a submission, a heel lock! RamJam would be in reaching distance of his partner Dulaney right now had RamJam not handcuffed him to the turnbuckle post. Instead the clown is on his own!

Ramjam has nowhere to go! He taps out!

Winner: Sam Donovan (Team Chris) and Jack Harris (Team Mac)

Gus Johnson: Wow RamJam just costed his team the match with his antics!

Cris Collinsworth: So much for Clown Lives Matter. He just handcuffed his own partner...using Officer Dulaney's own handcuffs.

Gus Johnson: I don't know if I've ever seen something this messed up. RamJam is certainly going to be in hot water with Team Broc.

*Commercial Break*

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

The sounds of gunshots and explosions can be heard. Jack Harris is laying in the dirt with a gunshot wound in his leg. He crawls over to a nearby rock and pulls himself up. He hears screaming coming from every where.

He sees h
    is squad member and close friend John in the distance. Harris limps over to John, who is just laying there.

Jack Harris: John! John man come on we have to get back to the rally point. Shit went way wrong, with have to get out of here now.

God damn it John get up come on!

Harris makes it over to his friend
    John, and rolls him over...John is unconscious, his stomach blown wide open and his guts falling out of his chest.

Harris falls backward and begins to cry.

Jack Harris: NO! God damn it no...

Harris knows he has to get out of there, but he isn't leaving with his friend. He tries to drag John, but with the gunshot wound in his leg he just can't do it. But he tries anyway. He drags his fellow soldier for half a mile in the sand.

Finally he sees the rally point. The helicopter is there waiting, all his fellow soldiers are waiting. Harris begins crying tears of relief...he is almost there. He keeps dragging John the rest of the way.

But right before he gets there, everything disappears. The helicopter is gone, his friends are gone. John is gone. Jack is left alone...but not completely alone. He is surrounded by two dozen Taliban soldiers.

Harris drops to his knees as the soldiers hold him at gun point screaming something in their own language. They're yelling at Harris. One is holding an AK-47 right in the face of the Navy Seal.

Jack Harris: DO IT! Just fucking do it!

The gun goes off and everything goes black.

Harris jolts awake. He is on the couch of the Ground Zero locker room. His face covered in sweat. He begins to cry as we go to a commercial break.

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

Dave Sullivan, the Host of Ground Zero, is out in the ring.

Dave Sullivan: Fans, it is time for our main event. But we still have one more elimination to go tonight, so here is what we are going to do. Daiquan is representing Team Broc...Tyrone is representing Team James. Whichever person loses, their team coach will be forced to eliminate someone tonight. It could be them, it could be someone else. That is up to the coach. But those are the stakes.

This match has been in the making for weeks now, and I think it's finally time for these two boys to get their energy out. They both have a lot to prove. Let's get started...

Tyrone Johnson (Team James) vs Daiquan Andrews (Team Broc)

Both of these men are hungry for the fight. They have been going at each other's throats for weeks, and now they finally have their chance to start hitting each other.

The bell rings, and they both charge at each other. Daiquan goes high and Tyrone goes low. Ultimately, Tyrone takes down Daiquan by the legs and the fight goes to the ground. Johnson gets some punches in on the head of Daiquan. Daiquan gets some punches back towards Tyrone.

Daiquan rolls Tyrone onto his back and gets control. He knees Tyrone in the gut, and then pulls him up. He throws Tyrone off the ropes, and then hits him with a big boot to the face when he comes back. Tyrone is on the floor, and Daiquan goes for the pin right away.

1!

2!

but Tyrone kicks out.

Angry, Daiquan goes to pick up Tyrone off the floor but Tyrone uppercuts him right in the jaw. Andrews falls backwards onto the mat. Tyrone picks up his former best friend by the dreads, and he throws him right over the top rope of the ring.

The referee begins to count. He gets to five before Daiquan makes it up on his feet and back in the ring. But when he does, Tyrone starts stomping away at him. To avoid the stomps, Andrews rolls back to the outside of the ring. But Tyrone launches himself off the top rope and onto Andrews to the outside floor!

Both men end up on the ground and the ref starts counting. Tyrone gets in at six!

7!

8!

9!

Andrews gets back in right before being counted out.

Both men get on their feet inside of the ring and begin circling each other. Daiquan goes in for a punch first, and Tyrone gives him on back. The two start punching each other harder and slower.

Tyrone gives a punch.

Andrews gives a punch.

Tyrone gives a punch.

Andrews gives a punch.

Tyrone gives a punch. Tyrone gives a punch. Tyrone gives a punch...finally Daiquan stumbles backwards to the mat. Johnson goes for the pin! 1...2...but Andrews kicks out.

Tyrone sits up exhausted, as Daiquan rolls over to his back to catch a breath of his own.

Frustrated, Tyrone picks up Andrews to get him to his feet. But as Tyrone is picking him up by the shoulders, Daiquan takes advantage of the position. Suddenly with a burst of energy, Andrews spears Tyrone into the corner of the turnbuckle. Daiquan is an animal all of a sudden, as he starts punching away at the face of Tyrone in the corner of the ring.

Tyrone is bleeding from the nose as Daiquan is still punching! Things are going too far and the ref begins to count and order Daiquan off him. 1! 2! 3! 4! 5!

The ref signals for the bell to be rung! Daiquan has been disqualified!

Winner by DQ: Tyrone Johnson (Team James)

Gus Johnson: Daiquan just got himself DQ'd!

Cris Collinsworth: That shows you how heated this feud is. I think on paper even though Tyrone gets the win, Daiquan got a win of his own. Tyrone is still bleeding in the ring.

Gus Johnson: Right, but was it worth it Cris? Because now Team Broc is going to have to eliminate another contestant, and it could be Daiquan himself.

Tyrone rolls out of the ring to get medical attention, as Coach Broc storms down the ramp and into the ring. He is not very happy. He has a microphone.

Coach Broc Flucker: Do you taste that guys? That is the taste of shit. We had four men...four guys on Team Broc going into the night. Ralph lost earlier, fine he had it coming. Then RamJam costs us the match by handcuffing his own damn partner to a turnbuckle with handcuffs...and then...and then Daiquan, with our team on the line, you go and get yourself disqualified from the match. All you had to do was pin him you idiot!

The way I see it I have two choices tonight. It's either going to be you Daiquan...who got us into this predicament in the first place by costing himself the match, or the clown.

RAMJAM! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!

RamJam struts down the ramp and into the ring as the crowd begins to chant "CLOWN LIVES MATTER" again.

Coach Broc: RamJam...to be a wrestler in the FWA, sometimes you have to work as a team with people. Tonight you took your partner and you handcuffed him to a turnbuckle because you thought you could win by yourself. You didn't...you instead got pinned and lost us the match. For that, you are my choice to be eliminated. Pack up your shit.

The crowd begins to boo loudly as they start chanting "CLOWN LIVES MATTER" even harder.

RamJam (Team Broc) has been eliminated from Ground Zero.

Gus Johnson: Well RamJam had that coming. He coasted his team the match earlier. And even though Daiquan got himself DQ'd, we all knew Broc wouldn't eliminate him tonight.

Cris Collinsworth: What a bad night for Team Broc. But now we only have 8 stars left...two for each team.

Gus Johnson: And with three episodes left of Ground Zero, we are inching our way closer and closer to seeing who will be crowned the winner. That is it for the show tonight folks! Tune in next week where we will see the final 8 contestants square off yet again! Good night!

End Show.

Tacos Rule!

Status
      Country                    United States

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Ramjam is gone!!!!!

Good, I hate clowns. I only wanted him to win just to see HWA royalty in FWA and to see how you could write for him

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

Quote Originally Posted by hanz gruber View Post
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Ramjam is gone!!!!!

Good, I hate clowns. I only wanted him to win just to see HWA royalty in FWA and to see how you could write for him
    He got way farther than I originally predicted. But realistically I could never use him as my character in the FWA. One he's not really my character, and two it would be a hard gimmick to keep up with.

I honestly have about 4 guys I'm down to right now. Any of those four could win. Gonna try and focus on those four in the last three episodes and get a feel for who I like the best.

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

Rumor has it that the finale of Ground Zero is set to be a good one. There are reports of there being a Royal Rumble match featuring all the eliminated competitors. The final episode is supposed to feature four remaining contestants. Speculation is that the final match is going to be a Money in the Bank style ladder match. Whichever contestant grabs the briefcase (containing an FWA contract) hung high above the ring will be crowned the winner of season one's Ground Zero.

Currently we still have 8 competitors left, although after tonight there will be just six.

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

Ground Zero Season One: Episode 8

Ground Zero Season One: Episode 8

The crowd is hyped as the theme song for the show begins to play. It is time for Ground Zero!

The host of the show Dave Sullivan is standing in the ring to start the show off right away. He has a microphone in his hand. Usually we get an entrance first, or some sort of intro from the commentary team. So this is a little weird, but we'll see what the host of Ground has to say.

Dave Sullivan: Earlier today we had gotten some unfortunate news about one of our contestants. Chang Hoi Sun, a player from Team Mac, has failed his substance policy test.

In the FWA you are tested regularly for substance abuse. This show is no difference, and it will not be tolerated.

Because of his actions, Chang has been disqualified and eliminated from the show.

Chang Hoi Sun (Team Mac) has been eliminated from Ground Zero.

Dave Sullivan: Now that that's over with...let's get on with the show! There are now seven contestants left, and we are going to jump right into it. Team Broc vs Team James in a tag team match. Losing team sends someone hope. Considering there are only two players left on both teams...everyone is fighting for their lives here. Good luck fellas...

*Commercial Break*

Gus Johnson: So before
    the break we learned from Dave Sullivan that Chang Hoi Sun was eliminated from the show on the spot due to failing his substance abuse test. What a crazy revelation.

Cris Collinsworth: That's too bad man. We have a lot of that in the NFL too. I don't know why guys have to resort to that kind of stuff.

Gus Johnson: Now Cris we don't know what he used that made him fail the test.

Cris Collinsworth: Come on Gus...it was roids.

Gus Johnson: You don't know that. I could have been ibuprofen or something.

Cris Collinsworth: Ibuprofen? Really Gus?

Gus Johnson: Well none the less it's over. He is gone. And now we're about to see a team have to eliminate someone else tonight.

Cris Collinsworth: Even crazier, Tyrone Johnson and Daiquan Andrews will square off in the ring. Just last week Andrews got himself DQ'd from their match because he wouldn't let up in the corner.

Gus Johnson: And the stakes are high. Losing team has to send someone home...

Cris Collinsworth: At this point of the show with the level of talent we have left, I think this is going to come down to who costs their team the match. That's who will get sent home.

Gus Johnson: We'll see how it goes.

Team Broc (Tanner
    Gaskil and Tyrone Johnson) vs Team James (Daiquan Andrews and Dan Dulaney)

The bell rings with Gaskil and Andrews starting off against each other. Andrews takes Gaskil down with a clothesline right away.

"Come tag in
    you pussy!" yells Daiquan to Tyrone.

Tyrone is putting his hand out for
    Gaskil to tag, but Daiquan goes over and knocks him right off the apron with a right hook!

Daiquan then focuses his attention back to Tanner
    Gaskil, as he starts stomping away at the EMT.

Andrews picks
    Gaskilup, and hits him with a DDT. Gaskil looks down...

...Daiquan is about to go for the pin when...TYRONE HITS HIM WITH A STEEL CHAIR. Daiquan Andrews goes straight to the floor after that head shot. Tyrone keeps slapping Daiquan in the back and head with that steel chair. It is now bent up like a fork in the microwave.

The referee rings the bell to stop the match, but Tyrone just keeps hitting Andrews with the steel chair. The ref finally stops him long enough for Andrews to roll to the outside and flee to the back.

Winners by DQ: Team Broc (Daiquan Andrews and Dan Dulaney)

Gus Johnson: Tyrone costed his team the match! Just like Daiquan did last week!

Cris Collinsworth: I think Tyrone finally had enough of Daiquan's crap.

Gus Johnson: At what cost though?
    Coach James might eliminate him on the spot now?

Cris Collinsworth: Well here he comes now...

Coach James Hughes storms down to the ring. He is wearing a black suit with a white dress shirt but no tie. Tyrone is still fuming in the ring, as Tanner Gaskil is still a little groggy from the DDT that Andrews laid on him.

James Hughes: Tyrone...you knew damn well losing this match would cause your team an elimination. So what do you want me to do? Eliminate Gaskil because you got us DQ'd? Is that what you want?

Tyrone doesn't give an answer. He just stares down Hughes, still filled with rage at his old friend Daiquan.

James Hughes: Lucky for your dumbass, I just got word that I don't have to eliminate one of you guys on the spot. Instead, in tonight's match you will face off against each other. Loser goes home. Good luck.

*Commercial Break*

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

Re: Ground Zero Season One: Episode 8

Mac Michaud storms into Dave Sullivan's office, and he is pissed off.

Mac Michaud: You goddamn son of a bitch...

Dave Sullivan: You want to go back out and try again with a different tone?

Mac Michaud: What the hell is this about Chang being suspended? I talked to him. He said he wasn't taking anything illegal. Whatever the tests said, it is bullshit. I want him reinstated on the show now.

Dave Sullivan: It's not bullshit, Mac. He failed the test.

Mac Michaud: What was it? What kind of PEDS did it say he was taking? Because Chang and I have been working in that damn gym every day. He is all natural.

Dave Sullivan: It wasn't PEDs Mac...

Mac Michaud: WHAT? Then why the hell did you say he failed the test? Why is he suspended?

Dave Sullivan: Chang was caught with marijuana in his system. We're sorry, but that was clearly in violation of his contract with the show. He has been disqualified. There is nothing I can do. It's a network thing.

Mac Michaud: My ass it's a network thing. You have had it out against my team since the start of the show! And what because of some bitter feud we had in the FWA? This isn't about us, this is about these future stars. And you are screwing them with your pettiness! Pot? Really? It's goddamn 2017, and you are disqualifying one of my last guys because of a little weed.

Dave Sullivan: You're right. This isn't about us. I couldn't give a damn if Chang Hoi Sun won the show or if Sticky goddamn Finger
    Joe
    won to be honest. But how about this...you have one guy left, Jack Harris. If he beats James Blake in his match next, then Chang can be reinstated onto the show. Sound like a deal?

Mac Michaud: This isn't over Dave. One of my guys is going to win this show, and you're going to be crying your big alligator tears when it happens. All because your big rival Mac Michaud came onto YOUR show and stole your thunder.

Dave Sullivan: Whatever you say chief, just get out of my office...please.

James Blake (Team Chris)/w Sam Donovan vs Jack Harris (Team Mac) - If Jack Harris wins, Chang Hoi Sun will be reinstated onto the show for Team Mac

The match starts and Harris goes right after Blake, but Blake dodges it. He gets behind Harris and puts him in a hold that Chris Kennedy taught him earlier. He gets it semi tight, but Harris breaks out of it with an back elbow to the gut of Blake.

Blake rolls over to his back, and Harris jumps on top. He starts to ground and pound in full mount, but Blake gets his hands up and blocks a lot of the hits. Blake eventually manages to get Harris off of him after a knee to the gut.

The two end up back on their feet, and Harris hits Blake with a running elbow. Blake goes to the floor...

Harris goes for the cover now!

.......but Blake kicks out! Harris is getting frustrated now. He jumps on the turnbuckle to do a huge dive onto Blake...but right when he jumps Blake moves out of the way! Harris lands chest first hard onto the match. He screams out in pain. Blake takes advantage. Right when Harris gets back up, Blake hits him with a huge spear.

Blake goes for the cover now!

But Harris kicks out.

Both men get up on their feet quickly. The punches start flying. A hook from Harris! A hook from Blake! A hook from Harris! A hook from Blake! The two start to grapple in the middle, and Harris performs a takedown. The two end up on the
    floor, and Harris gets Blake in an armbar!

Blake looks lost. He is in the middle of the ring...but just when it looks like he is about to tap he somehow manages to make it to the ropes. He grabs onto that bottom rope and the ref begins to count. 1! 2! 3! 4!

Harris finally
    lets go. He gets up and begins to stalk Blake for a spear of his own....

James Blake stands up and Harris goes running at him full speed for the spear...but Blake moves out of the way! Harris goes shoulder first into the turnbuckle! Harris seizes the moment and goes for a
    rollup pin on Harris!

1!

2!

3!

Winner: James Blake
    Gus Johnson: BLAKE WINS! Chang Hoi Sun will not be reinstated!

Cris Collinsworth: No he is not. Harris had to win and he didn't. Chang is officially eliminated from the show.

*Commercial Break*

☮ ☯ ⚛

Status

Re: Ground Zero Season One: Episode 8

Tyrone Johnson is backstage in the locker room warming up for his match against his teammate Tanner
    Gaskil. But they won't be teammates for much longer. Because of Tyrone's antics earlier tonight they will have to face off in a sudden death elimination match. One of them is going home. Tyrone is sitting on the locker room bench tapping up his wrists whenever a familiar face shows up.
    Wayne Johnson: HEY BROTHER.

Tyrone Johnson: Oh shit look who it is!
    Tyrone gets up and gives his brother a hug.

Tyrone Johnson: How is momma?

Wayne Johnson: SHE GUD.WATCHIN YOU BE THE HERO OUT HERE ON THE TALKIN PICTURE SCREEN.
    Tyrone Johnson: Haha, yeah man. It's been alright.

Wayne
    Johnson: IGHT? WHATCHU MEAN ALRIGHT MAN? YOU LIVIN THE DREAM OUT HERE. YOU A FIGTHIN.

Tyrone Johnson: Yeah, at what cost though? Daiquan and I hate each other.

Wayne Johnson: MAN SCREW DAT FOOL TYRONE. HE ALWAYS DRAGGIN YOU DOWN.

Tyrone Johnson: Naw man you don't get it. We've been homies for forever man. It isn't that easy...I keep thinking we can work it out whenever it's all over, but at some point it's going to go too far.

Wayne Johnson: SPEAKIN BOUT TOO FAR MAN...YOU HEAR BOUT DAT OTHER DUDE WHO GOT SUSPENDED FOR POT.

Tyrone Johnson: Yeah, LOL. Asaindudebe out smokin weed. Who would've thought big ol Chang would get himself eliminated.

Wayne Johnson: YEAH TYRONE BUT UH...WHAT BOUT YOU?

Tyrone Johnson: The fuck do you mean what about me? What are you saying Wayne?

Wayne Johnson: YOU KNOW...THAT PROBLEM OF YOURS...

Tyrone Johnson: I aint got no problem Wayne...

Wayne Johnson: OH SO THAT SUGAR YOU BE PUTTIN UP YOUR NOSE AINT NO PROBLEM?

Tyrone Johnson: Shut up Wayne...just shut up...I have a match to prepare for man. I need some time to clear my head. So here...here's $10. Go out front and go get some nachos or something.

Wayne Johnson: NO TYRONE. IMA BE OUT THERE WITH YOU AT RINGSIDE. GONNA WATCH YOU WIN BROTHER.

Tyrone Johnson: I swear to god Wayne if you screw this up for me I will beat you down...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information