Thread: Bullet Club ad

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

NJPW Bullet Club ad

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KpHFn5hV0II

Now this segment was pure gold. It had segments with comedy and seriousness. Cody Rhodes proved how good at character development and promos. The entire segment was awesome putting over he show and their characters including hangman page. It had a famous figure that would draw more then hardcore fans in. It was perfect.

This segment basically took what wwe was tying to do with every promo with celebrities and made it so much better. This was a better segment then wwe has had for years and guess what new Japan rarely does them and www does them all he time on raw. That's what makes it funny. Anyway that's my thought on the segment what are yours?
    Koi Suru Fortune Cookie

Re: Bullet Club ad

It's a cheap knock off of a vignette style that was fresh over twenty years ago. Cody didn't even make it thirty seconds before he was incorrect at stating a fact. First US tour for NJPW? New Japan is about six years too late for that claim when they created the IC Title during their 2011 US tour.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

This video was exhausting. The Elite humor is worse than bad WWE humor because the Elite humor relies to heavily on spoofing what's stupid or what's going on, and even the most simple comedic premises die with the Elite. Really bad video.

Funniest part of the video was realizing that Cody really doesn't know shit about New Japan.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Tranquilo

Status
      Country                    United States

I personally enjoyed the video and found humor in it, nothing to do with me being a BC/Elite mark, just the type of humor I like. I can understand that it's not for everyone though. I dig the old style and format of the video too, like an homage to those old nWo vignettes.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    It's a cheap knock off of a vignette style that was fresh over twenty years ago. Cody didn't even make it thirty seconds before he was incorrect at stating a fact. First US tour for NJPW? New Japan is about six years too late for that claim when they created the IC Title during their 2011 US tour.

I would say that the reason why people say it's the first US tour for NJPW is on the basis that it's not co promoted with anyone else. Truly, its own shows.

Enjoyed the video, I thought it was pretty funny. I love the corny humour going on.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy King View Post
    I dig the old style and format of the video too, like an homage to those old nWo vignettes.
    Glad to see Bullet Club trying new things.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Marketh View Post
    Glad to see Bullet Club trying new things.
    It's almost like Bullet Club is an nWo ripoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucha Bear
    Well...you can't have anything in life

I HAVE STARTED STREAMING MY GAME SESSIONS
    ...COME AND CHECK IT OUT IF YOU'RE BORED,OK?

Thread Information