Country                    United States

El Taco Hombres

El Tacos Hombres

Mexican

Taco "Terry" Torres
    24yrs old
    220lbs
    5 ft 11

Taco thinks he is American, he wears this getup everytime he wrestles. He goes by Terry though. Even though he thinks he is American- he wears a sombrero on the way to the ring- because his brother will not team with him if he does not. They both ride on donkeys to the ring

Paco Torres

27yrs old
    240lbs
    6 ft

Paco knows he is Mexican

Both brothers got their starts wrestling at carnivals as kids. Both high flyers. Have wrestled in Mexico then moved on to EWA and EWNCW. They are not very bright- Taco aka Terry thinks he is. They use to wrestle under a different name but never could remember how to spell it

Moves:
    Massive Dumpo- A Leg Drop off the top rope- Finisher move
    Glory Holeo- Head Butt to the crouch
    Finger Poke of Doom- Finger Poke to the eye
    TP for My Bunghole- Kick to the butt
    Smell my El Footo- Superkick- finisher

Both Taco and Paco ride on Donkeys to the ring and eat burittos as they ride- its what Paco wants. They also have a mascot called El Chickeno. El Chickeno hands out Mexican and US Flags to fans. El Chickeno will also get involved in the match if needed. His real name is Buddy Peacock.
    They are faces.

Terry and Paco walk out of bar somewhere in the desert- Paco looks to be a mess but Terry still looks clean cut. They run into someone from their EWA days- the cameraman Chuck- Paco runs to him and akwardly hugs him- but Chuck kind of nudges him away

Paco: Chucky boy- long time no see man. Got any weed? Still got that video?

Chuck: Paco, you smell of shit. And we really can't talk about weed in front of strangers

Chuck points to Terry

Paco: Thats Taco man

Terry: Its Terry now. How are you Charles?

Chuck: Um, I'm alright. Wha the fuck happened to you?

Terry: Well Charles, I am so glad you asked. I.......

Paco takes out a joint and lights it up

Terry: Paco, must you still smoke that? I told you time and time again, to fit in with higher class of people the drug we need to be doing is coca....

Chuck: uh, Look I ran into another former EWA wrestler the other day.

Paco: JJJ?

Chuck: No

Paco: Alex Kidd?

Chuck: No

Paco: Johnny Hott?

Terry: Will you please shut up Taco, let Charles speak

Chuck: Anyways he showed up at a FWA show and...

Paco: Was it hashtag?

Terry: PACO!

Paco: Me? You ran into me Chuck? I must have been high, I don't remember

Chuck: No dude, look, that federation is looking for some tag teams

Paco: Fed der ray.... what?

Terry: A wrestling company Paco

Chuck: Yeah what Taco, i mean Terry said. Anyways, I can...

Paco: Wait, they want us to wrestle for them? They want us to come in? Me and me brutha?

Chuck: I don't know. Look, if you want, I can as....

Paco: Does that mean I can quit working at the Glory Hole?

Terry: You still work at that shit hole?

Paco: Yeah I need weed money

Chuck: Do I really want to know what you do there?

Paco: Well its easy, I ....

Terry: Shut up Paco. Let the serious people talk for a moment. Continue Charles

Chuck: You just have to let the head honchos at FWA know what you are all about

Paco: thats easy- Kicking ass and taking blame

Terry: Taking names you idiot

Paco: Hey, you gotta apologize

Terry: Ok Paco, I am sorry you are an idiot

Paco: You mean that?

Terry: Yes Paco, I do

Paco: Thanks man

Chuck: Paco, you do re.....

Terry: Silence now Charles. FWA wants to know what we are all about- well we have wrestled all over the world. we have wrestled some of the biggest names in this sport

Paco: And lost

Terry: Shut it Paco. we have also watched some of the best tag teams in the world and have learned a lot from them. We have only gotten better with age

Paco: And we got older with age

Terry: Thats right Paco. But we really want to .....

Paco: You're getting a bald spot in the back of your head

Chuck and Paco start laughing

Terry: Its part of aging and stop it you two

They both stop

Terry: What I really want our team El Taco Hombres to do is raise to the top and really the only way to do that is by defeating the team of Gods that I hear wrestle there. Its the only way anybody can take us seriously

Paco: Gods? like God and Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior?

Terry: No, Greek Gods, the immortal. Gods walking amongst everybody in a wrestling locker room and in the ring

Chuck: No, they are just men

Terry: No, they are Gods

Paco: So Chuck, about that weed

Chuck: Yeah come with me Paco

Chuck and Paco walk away and Terry is just left there alone- he pulls out his phone and calls someone

Striving for a B+ in life

Status

Re: El Taco Hombres

It looks really good. I worry that you're going to overwork yourself and spread your efforts too thin versus honing and perfecting one character. But I don't want to reject creativity or a new tag team, so welcome aboard.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

Tacos Rule!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One View Post
    It looks really good. I worry that you're going to overwork yourself and spread your efforts too thin versus honing and perfecting one character. But I don't want to reject creativity or a new tag team, so welcome aboard.
    I really never gave this team all that much effort in other efeds- they were mainly just fun to goof off with, put others over with. Will pretty much do the same here- have fun with them- but at the same time actually try to evolve them. With my Hanz character and these guys being so different I think, well I hope, I should be ok- especially the way things are here.
    Where I had efeded before we promo'd back and forth so I had to wait for my opponent to reply, then i would reply, then them...etc and I was writing for a lot more characters- that was rough, especially if I wrote matches too. Not saying the way here is easy, its more challenging really because the better promos actually determine the winner, but I should be ok

Status

Hanz I think it'd be a good idea to just try and focus solely with one character. The FWA is an entirely different league. The promo deadlines and competitiveness can be overwhelming sometimes, and I often find myself getting burnt out and taking hiatus after awhile. I'm just getting ready to return after taking an entire year break from getting burnt out, and that was just after one character.

Just test the waters with one character first and then once you get a feel for things then maybe try to introduce some other stuff. Maybe take the El Taco Hombres and combine them with Hanz, sort of like managers for him. This will allow you to develop their personalities and add some flavor to Hanz all at the same time, but also help you from getting overwhelmed and burnt out too fast.

Tacos Rule!

Status

i wouldn't want them as managers tbh- I would rather them seperate or just Hanz

And yep, its a whole another level here- lot more challenging. Saw that right away.

If they would rather me just have the one talent for now- I'll do that.

Striving for a B+ in life

Status

This is completely your call, ma. If you can manage, go for it. I don't want to stifle anyone's creativity or enjoyment.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

Tacos Rule!

Status

Yeah I think I can handle it. The dealines are not bad for me because I always did my promos in the last as soon as I knew about them- unless I had to wait on someone to do theirs first.

I know creatively I have to step it up here. You guys are at another level. And as there is no BS going on in the efeds here I will have fun.

That's why I stepped away from it for awhile at the other forum. Towards the end there I was having fun but the site itself had become way too buggy.

I know what Sully is talking about though with getting burned out. I have been there before. I know he has too from when he was on that other forum

On Vacation

Status

Hanz, please do not give up on these characters. I love them. They seem amazing. Don't worry about spreading yourself thin, just focus on having fun! These characters seem like they can be tag champs some day (I wish).

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Here's the thing. LK is right, to an extent. But TGO and Sully are spot on. I told the same thing to Graves and Starr. It's easy to burn yourself out here if you don't pace yourself. Just a concern.

My suggestion? Run with Hanz for a while until your sure you can commit 2. But its totally your decision.

Tacos Rule!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Powerful Sayer View Post
    Here's the thing. LK is right, to an extent. But TGO and Sully are spot on. I told the same thing to Graves and Starr. It's easy to burn yourself out here if you don't pace yourself. Just a concern.

My suggestion? Run with Hanz for a while until your sure you can commit 2. But its totally your decision.
    I guess I will go along with the majority here and can hold off on them a bit. If they want to use them as jobbers/filler for now, that's fine.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

You can still do things with them if you'd like. Perhaps maybe some funny Cryme Tyme-esque vignettes would be fun to feature them on the show.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=phAetdj7z88

For those that never knew the greatness of Cryme Tyme

Tacos Rule!

Status

I think I might just do that with them- just some backstage cry me tyme type stuff- had done that before with them. Like I said, in a efed I wrote a show far I just had them to put people over, I had them do stupid stuff, I had them get beat down, thrown around etc. One of them should be dead for what I had them go through in a hardcore match
    Last edited by hanz gruber; 06-08-2017 at 10:43 PM.

Thread Information