Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deco & Shaz Present WWE: Smackdown vs. Raw!

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    England

WWE Deco & Shaz Present WWE: Smackdown vs. Raw!

Backstory

On May 25th 2016, it was announced on the WWE Network that Smackdown would move to Tuesday nights and be aired live! This was an announcement that created excitement within the wrestling world as the New Era of WWE continues. The motive behind this change was very simple, there is a heavy pool of talent on the WWE roster that don't get the chance to showcase their talent on a weekly basis. The brand split will allow superstars, who normally wouldn't get many chances, to get the opportunities that they deserve so that they can showcase exactly what they are capable of. It was made clear that Raw & Smackdown would remain 3 hours and 2 hours respectively, but the plan is for Raw & Smackdown to both be seen as equal brands whilst competing against each other.

More news would come from the chairman himself, Vince McMahon on July 7th 2016 at Monday Night Raw as he was set to announce who the Commissioner of Smackdown Live would be. But with Vince being Vince, he would swerve the WWE Universe by announcing Stephanie McMahon as the Commissioner of Raw, along with Shane McMahon as the Commissioner of Smackdown Live! And if that wasn't enough, Vince would also announce that Stephanie & Shane McMahon would both have to search for GM's for their brands, setting the deadline for July 19th- the day of the Draft Lottery.

There are also changes being made behind the scenes, as new members of creative have been introduced for Raw & Smackdown Live. The reasoning behind these changes are to ensure fresh storylines for both brands. The identities of these newcomers in creative are unknown as they would prefer to keep themselves private from the dirtsheets, but the pressure is definitely on as there are high expectations from management to deliver with quality storylines and rivalries.

OOC: This BTB will be co-run by myself & Deco. We have done BTB writing before on other forums, but we decided that we would create one on WrestlingClique as we were very impressed with the BTB section on here! I will be writing Raw, whereas Deco will be writing Smackdown Live! We have already finished writing our first show, which will be the Draft Lottery. We will be recapping some of the segments and such while others will be edited or completely changed with our own spin on things. We are looking forward to getting started, and we hope people enjoy our shows- and all feedback is welcome!

Roster

Male Superstars:

AJ Styles
    Alberto Del Rio
    Apollo Crews
    Baron Corbin
    Bo Dallas
    Big Show
    Brock Lesnar
    Cesaro
    Chris Jericho
    Curtis Axel
    Darren Young
    Dean Ambrose- WWE Champion
    Dolph Ziggler
    Heath Slater
    Jack Swagger
    John Cena
    Kane
    Kevin Owens
    Mark Henry
    Neville
    Randy Orton
    Roman Reigns
    Rusev- WWE United States Champion
    Ryback
    Sami Zayn
    Seth Rollins
    Sheamus
    The Miz- WWE Intercontinental Champion
    Titus O'Neil
    Tyson Kidd
    Undertaker
    Zack Ryder

Tag Teams/Stables:

Breezango (Fandango & Tyler Breeze)
    Enzo & Cass
    Epico & Primo
    Golden Truth (Goldust & R-Truth)
    Lucha Dragons (Kalisto & Sin Cara)
    Social Outcasts (Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel & Heath Slater)
    The Ascension (Konnor & Viktor)
    The Club (Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows)
    The Dudleyz
    The New Day- WWE Tag Team Champions (Big E, Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods)
    The Usos
    The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt, Braun Strowman, Erick Rowan & Luke Harper)
    The Vaudevillians (Aiden English & Simon Gotch)

Female Superstars:

Alicia Fox
    Becky Lynch
    Charlotte- WWE Womens Champion
    Dana Brooke
    Emma
    Eva Marie
    Naomi
    Natalya
    Nikki Bella
    Paige
    Rosa Mendes
    Sasha Banks
    Summer Rae
    Tamina

Rules

-Tag Teams/Stables can be split up by drafting one superstar from the teams/stables

-There is a limit of 3 draft picks from NXT

-10 draft picks will be decided on Smackdown Live for both brands

-The rest of the draft will take place LIVE on WWE Network
    Last edited by Skengman95; 07-25-2017 at 07:50 PM.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Raw Re: Deco & Shaz Present WWE: Smackdown vs. Raw!

Staff

Commisioner: Stephanie McMahon
    General Manager: Daniel Bryan
    Commentators: Mauro Ranello, Corey Graves & Michael Cole
    Interviewers: Charly Caruso & Mike Rome

Roster

Male Superstars

Faces
    Big E
    Cesaro
    Chad Gable
    Curtis Axel
    Darren Young
    Dean Ambrose- WWE Champion
    Dolph Ziggler
    Goldust
    Jason Jordan
    Jey Uso
    Jimmy Uso
    John Cena
    Kalisto
    Kofi Kingston
    R-Truth
    Roman Reigns
    Sami Zayn
    Sin Cara
    Xavier Woods

Tweeners
    Brock Lesnar

Heels
    Bo Dallas
    Big Show
    Erick Rowan
    Fandango
    Kenny
    Konnor
    Luke Harper
    Mickey
    Ryback
    Sheamus
    The Miz- Intercontinental Champion
    Titus O'Neil
    Tyler Breeze
    Viktor

Women Superstars

Faces
    Alicia Fox
    Blue Pants
    Nikki Bella
    Sasha Banks

Heels
    Alexa Bliss
    Emma
    Eva Marie
    Summer Rae

Tag Teams/Stables
    American Alpha (Jason Jordan & Chad Gable)
    Breezango (Fandango & Tyler Breeze)
    Golden Truth (Goldust & R-Truth)
    Lucha Dragons (Kalisto & Sin Cara)
    Luke Harper & Erick Rowan
    Spirit Squad (Kenny & Mickey)
    The Ascension (Konnor & Viktor)
    The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods)- WWE Tag Team Champions
    The Usos (Jey & Jimmy Uso)

Managers/Valets
    Maryse - The Miz
    Paul Heyman - Brock Lesnar

Yet to Debut
    Austin Aries

Injured
    Emma
    Luke Harper
    Nikki Bella

Champions

WWE Championship
    Dean Ambrose (19/6/16 - Present)

Intercontinental Championship
    The Miz (4/4/16 - Present)

WWE Tag Team Championship
    The New Day (23/8/15 - Present)

Last edited by Skengman95; 10-19-2017 at 03:06 PM.

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

SD Live Re: Deco & Shaz Present WWE: Smackdown vs. Raw!

Smackdown Commissioner and WWE minority owner.
    Shane Mcmahon.

General Manager.
    Eric Bischoff.

Commentary Team.
    John "Bradshaw" Layfield
    Jim Ross
    Booker T

Ring Announcers.
    JoJo.

Interviewers.
    Renee Young.
    Tom Phillips.

Smackdown Champions.

Vacant.

Rusev ( 22/05/16 - NA)

Charlotte Flair (03/04/16 - NA)

Smackdown Roster.

Heel.
    Bray Wyatt.
    Karl Anderson.
    Luke Gallows.
    Braun Strowman.
    Kevin Owens.
    Chris Jericho.
    Rusev.
    Scott Dawson (Yet to debut)
    Dash Wilder (Yet to debut)
    Baron Corbin.
    Epico.
    Primo.
    Alberto Del Rio.
    Simon Gotch.
    Aiden English.

Tweener.
    AJ Styles.
    Seth Rollins.
    Mark Henry.
    Kane.

Face.
    Randy Orton.
    Bubba Ray Dudley.
    Dvon Dudley.
    Finn Balor (Yet to debut)
    Neville.
    Enzo Amore.
    Big Cass.
    Apollo Crews.
    Jack Swagger.
    Zack Ryder.
    The Undertaker (Part time/Inactive)
    Tyson Kidd (Injured/Inactive)

Tag Teams/Factions/Stables.
    Bray Wyatt & Braun Strowman - Wyatt Family.
    Chris Jericho & Kevin Owens - Y2KO.
    AJ Styles, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson - The Bullet Club.
    Dvon & Bubba Ray Dudley - The Dudley Boyz.
    Enzo Amore & Big Cass - Realest Guys in the Room.
    Dash Wilder & Scott Dawson - The Revival.
    Epico & Primo Colon W/ Rosa Mendes - The Shining Stars.
    Aiden English & Simon Gotch - The Vaudevillians.

Women's Roster.

Heel.
    Charlotte Flair.
    Dana Brooke.
    Rosa Mendes.
    Tamina Snuka.

Face.
    Natalya.
    Naomi.
    Paige (Inactive)
    Asuka (Yet to debut/NXT obligations)
    Becky Lynch.

Managers & Valets.
    Lana W/ Rusev.
    Natalya W/ Tyson Kidd.
    Zeb Colter W/ Jack Swagger.
    Rosa Mendes W/ Epico & Primo.
    Dana Brooke W/ Charlotte.

Last edited by Deco90; 08-05-2017 at 12:27 PM.

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status

Re: Deco & Shaz Present WWE: Smackdown vs. Raw!

Draft Show Special - 19/07/16 - DCU Center Arena, Worcester, Massachusetts

Smackdown Live starts with a video package before the show, highlighting the announcement from WWE Owner Vince Mcmahon regarding the Draft and the brand extension that's about to shake the WWE to it's core. The video package finishes with both Shane and Stephanie Mcmahon sharing there final words and intentions to deliver the best show possible.

The video package then finishes and Smackdown is LIVE! The Pyro's blaze around the stage as the theme sounds from the speakers. The crowd are on there feet as they shout and cheer with excitement for the show to begin, in anticipation for the Draft and Brand Extension. The focus of the camera then switches to the stage where two podiums are lined up, Raw's to the left and Smackdown's to the right. The crowd then pop as a very familiar theme blares from the speakers..

YOU'VE GOT NO CHANCE!!!

The crowd go crazy as Vince Mcmahon steps out on to the stage with his usual swagger and strut. He reacts to the crowd with a smile before quickly cutting them off- raising his hand in the air and starts to speak.. The crowd don't let up though, instead there cheers turn to chants for CM Punk as Vince waits before attempting to continue on. The chants get louder as Vince smiles. Mr Mcmahon then raises his hand for the second time and this time speaks more clear and louder as the crowd listen to what the boss has to say as he speaks on..

Vince Mchaon thanks the WWE Universe for tuning in tonight and says that tonight marks a special day in the WWE, it's a day that represents change! Vince says that ever since his Son- Shane Mcmahon returned to the WWE, questioning the product, calling it stale, predictable- It's got him thiking and as announced before.. It's time for a shake up! He says the return of the WWE Brand Extension starts tonight and without further ado- please welcome his Son and his Daughter- Shane and Stephanie Mcmahon!

WELCOME TO THE QEENDOM!!!

Stepahine Mcmahon steps out on to the stage first- confidence flowing as she walks with real purpose, ignoring the boo's from the crowd as she embraces her Father- Vince. They both share a hug and kiss before Vince points to her podium and Stephanie takes her place.

HERE COMES THE MONEY!!!

Big pop from the crowd as Shane O'mac burst's through the curtain with his trademark slide and dance across the stage. Shane then looks out towards the Chicago crowd who greet him positively after his return and match with Undertaker still fresh in the minds. Shane gestures to them, tapping his chest, beating his heart before pointing out towards them. Vince then steps forward and offers a hug- Shane though steps back, preferring to stay business like and instead offers his hand which Vince shakes. Shane then looks over to Stephanie who just smiles insincerely. Vince then points Shane to his podium and Shane O'mac takes his place.

Vince Mcmahon then takes a moment to stare at his children and leaves them with a warning. He speaks once more and says that for years and years he's controlled the WWE ship and has steered them through some very rough and dangerous waters. He says it's never been smooth sailing and he's had to take some massive riks along the way- risks that have not always paid off but you've got to do what you think is best and dammit- I've always done things my way! Vince continues on.. Shane, Stephanie, now I hand control over to you too! Shane, you will control Tuesday nights- Smackdown Live! Stephanie, you will control Monday night Raw!

He says that he wants competition, he wants ratings, he wants excitement and most of all- he want's to see which of his children will prove the apple never falls far from the tree. Vince says that only one show can win the ratings war and make no mistake- this is a war and for the loser, there will be consequences! Vince says that Shane and Stephanie have been given complete freedom to run there shows and it's time to get things started because they are about to announce who they have chosen as there Raw and Smackdown GM's! Vince wishes them both good luck before leaving to crowd cheers.

Shane Mcmahon taps the microphone on the podium and begins to speak.

SHANE MCMAHON: What's up Massachusetts?!

Crowd cheers.

SHANE MCMAHON: Welcome to SMACKDOWN LIVE!

Croud cheers again as Stephanie just looks on.

SHANE MCMAHON: You know, my Father talked about taking risks and without blowing my own horn, I've never been scared of taking a risk or two and my GM choice comes with many, many risks. On the flip side, my GM choice has made a name of taking risks too. My GM choice revolutionized this business during the mid 90's and early 2000's with idea's and risk's that this wrestling business had ever seen! My Father talked about ratings- I myself was apart of some of the highest rated shows on cable that the WWE has ever produced. As for my GM choice, He too was creating a lot of buzz with a fresh, original, edgy product at the time that would see him raise the bar of sports entertainment and force my Father to dig down deep and give everything he had just to match him. My GM has experience in abundance, He's ran his own shows, he's had his own company- He firmly believes that controversy creates cash and most importantly- he knows what it's like to beat and to crush MONDAY NIGHT RAW!! WWE Universe.. Welcome Smackdown Live's new General Manager!

I'M BACK!!!

The fans are stunned and react with a huge shocked pop as former WCW alumni- Eric Bischoff steps out from behind the curtain and on to the Smackdown Live stage. He instantly shakes the hand of Shane Mcmahon before looking back at Stephanie who appears to look like she's seen a ghost- clearly not expecting Shane to choose Bischoff as his General Manager. "Easy E" then takes the microphone from Shane and begins to speak..

ERIC BISCHOFF: God it feels good to be back! Have you missed me?!

Crowd cheers.

ERIC BISCHOFF: I'M BACK AND I AM TRULY BETTER THEN EVER! Oh.. I have a knack for making things better and that starts with my aim of making Smackdown Live the number one viewed wrestling and entertainment show on Cable Network across the globe! You see, it's not often that someone like me, get's to have a second go- a second bite at the cherry and though I came so, so, so close last time.. This time, I do, what I planned to do all along.. I will put Monday Night Raw out of business! Sorry Stephanie, it's not personal.

Anyone who has ever read my book- know's all too well that controversey truly does create cash and cash ultimately in this business means ratings! Ratings are provided by the talent on display and that is why me and Shane Mcmahon have sat down and studied, thought about our choices long and hard and we will bring the very best that WWE has to offer- right here, to the Blue brand- to my new home- SMACKDOWN LIVE!!

The crowd cheer loudly as Stephanie looks very surprised at Shane McMahon's choice for Smackdown GM! However, Stephanie begins to speak as she waits for the fans to settle.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON: To say that I am surprised with my brother's decision for Smackdown's GM would be an understatement... however- I know for a fact that my decision will be the most shocking and surprising decision. Eric.. you want to talk about how you want to make Smackdown the number 1 flagship show... but it's just not happening!

My aim is to maintain Raw's status as the number 1 show in all cable network... and the fact of the matter is- this is a new era! An era of change. And with a new era... comes a change in me. To prove to the world that I mean business... I have chosen a GM that I know will do Raw justice. I am putting all my differences aside with this certain individual to keep Monday Night Raw's status as... GOAT.

So my pick to be the General Manager of Raw is none other than...

DANIEL BRYAN!

FLIGHT OF THE VALKYRIES!

YES! The DCU Center erupts as the music of Daniel Bryan hits to the shock and excitement of members in the audience! Daniel Bryan comes out, putting his hands in the air chanting 'YES!' repeatedly with a smile on his face as the fans join along. Stephanie also joins along with the YES chants as Bryan is given a mic.

Man... it feels great to be back! I am absolutely HONORED to be apart of MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!

Cheers from the crowd as the fans begin to chant YES. However, there are faces of disappointment in the crowd as Daniel Bryan is on the opposite side.

And that is no disrespect to Smackdown... like Bischoff said- it's not personal. Me & Stephanie McMahon have had our issues... but that's all in the past now. We've put our history aside with one aim... to make Raw the best show that it can possibly be!

We have 3 hours worth of television to fill up... and we can guarantee one thing- it may not be easy... but there's no denying me & Stephanie will pick the talent that we feel can take our brand to another level. We're going to make all three hours watchable by choosing the best superstars in the WWE. And it doesn't matter if you're the best... but there is ALWAYS room for improvement.

With the GM's now announced- Daniel Bryan and Eric Bischoff take there place alongside there respective commisioners- Stephanie and Shane Mcmahon. The excitement from the crowd is building and the time has come.. It's the Brand Extension Draft.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON: Now... as for the first draft pick. Myself & Daniel have thought long and hard about who we feel should be the first draftee for Monday nights! We have had a couple of disagreements... but we finally came to a compromise. Our choice is a man that has been a very dominant force in the WWE for a long while, and regardless of whether you love him... or hate him... he has accomplished so much in this company with there clearly being more to come. The first pick for Monday Night Raw will be none other than The Big Dog... ROMAN REIGNS!

RAW #1 DRAFT PICK - ROMAN REIGNS.

There's a huge mixed response as the name of the big dog- Roman Reigns kicks off the Draft Brand Extension as he's announced as Raw's first major and #1 Draft pick. The focus then turns to Shane and Eric who are seen dicussing- after a little bit of time- Shane steps forward and begins to speak..

SHANE MCMAHON: Woah, Roman Reigns?! How do you follow that?! Well.. It's rather simple because you see here on the Blue brand- Smackdown Live, we start with Champions! So it's my pleasure to announce that Smackdown's #1 Draft pick will be- perhaps the most gifted female athlete in the world today- Perhaps the best Champion in wrestling right now, she is the WWE Women's Champion! Charlotte Flair!

SMACKDOWN LIVE #1 DRAFT PICK - CHARLOTTE FLAIR (C) - WWE WOMEN'S CHAMPION.

The crowd are again mixed but there's more shock to the announcement that for the first time ever- a female wrestler will be gifted with the honor of being Smackdown Live's #1 Draft Pick.

DANIEL BRYAN: I am very impressed Shane- it's great to see that the Women's division is being treated with the respect that it deserves in the WWE. Charlotte is a great champion... but mine & Stephanie's second draft pick is also a champion! As a matter of fact... he holds the most prestigious prize in the WWE today. He is The Lunatic Fringe... the WWE World Heavyweight Champion of the world... DEAN AMBROSE!

RAW #2 DRAFT PICK - DEAN AMBROSE (C) - WWE WORLD CHAMPION.

The crowd pop like mad as the lunatic fringe- WWE World Champion- Dean Ambrose is announced as Monday Night Raw's #2 Draft pick. Shane and Eric appear to be in discussion again and Eric appears to scratch Dean's name from the paper he had before stepping forward.

ERIC BISHOFF: Now I have to admit- I'm a big Dean Ambrose fan- that was a good choice. However, Smackdown Live is going to go one better, once again! There comes a generation every now and then where a certain superstar is so good, so much better then everyone else that he doesen't need a Championship reign to prove his credentials. I've known this man for many years and have had the pleasure of playing a small, minor role in his career.. He is the most gifted wrestler in the world today.. THE PHENOMENAL- AJ STYLES!

SMACKDOWN LIVE #2 DRAFT PICK - AJ STYLES.

The crowd pop for the name of AJ Styles as they chant his name for a little while. D-Bryan whispers something to Stephanie, perhaps he was a planned pick? They chat for a moment before they then decide the Third and final pick for this segment.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON:
    A very Phenomenal pick indeed... and that is the beauty of the draft lottery. It's always first come first serve! Our next pick is a man who has been running things in the WWE for over a decade... and he has been the Franchise of the WWE for a long period of time. Our counter to Smackdown picking AJ Styles is none other than the man that AJ has issues with... he is the Face that Runs the Place... JOHN CENA!

RAW #3 DRAFT PICK - JOHN CENA.

50/50 Split of cheers and boo's sounds from the announcement of Raw's #3 Draft Pick from the fans in attendance. It's the franchise- John Cena! D-Bry and Stephanie look pleased to have signed the man who made his name on Smackdown as the live footage switches focus to Smackdown Lives Shane and Eric Bischoff, speculating who their next pick might be.

SHANE MCMAHON: The face who run's the place- John Cena! As many of you know, John Cena made his name and started his amazing career right here on Smackdown. It's a shame to know that tonight will be his last night on the Blue brand but we wish him good luck! So.. Who's next for Smackdown?! Well it's going to be a man who like John Cena was, will be in the early stages of his WWE career and will be looking to make a name for himself right here on Smackdown Live! He's a man who's been all across the world, winning Championships, amazing matches and moments. He's come to the WWE and has taken NXT by storm! Building that brand to the monster it's become today. Who am I talking about?! I'm talking about the former NXT Champion and leader of the worldwide- Balor Club! FINN BAALLOORRRR!

SMACKDOWN LIVE #3 DRAFT PICK - FINN BALOR.

Huge pop follows as the announcement of Balor's name sounds from the microphone and speakers. Shane bops his head to the cheers and smiles with delight- knowing that Smackdown Live has made a massive play to counter Raw's pick of John Cena. The camera focus zooms out on the WWE Universe who continue there cheers and applause for Finn Balor before heading to the first commercial break of the evening..

>> COMMERCIAL <<

Smackdown Live is back from the break and the focus is on the ring where JoJo stands, microphone in hand ready to make a big announcement. She says that at this time she wants to welcome Smackdown Live's announce team. First up, the Hall of Famer and former Smackdown King- Booker T! The crowd give Booker a nice cheer as he comes out waving and takes his place down ringside on the left hand of the Three man commentary table. JoJo then speaks again and announces alongside him- Future Hall of Famer and Smackdown's longest reigning Champion- John Bradshaw Layfield! Another nice cheer sounds for "JBL" as he comes out from the back, waving his White cowboy hat in the air. He shakes the hand of Booker down at ringside and sits on the right of the Three man table. JoJo then says and making his return to the WWE! He will be Smackdown Live's voice of wrestling! Hall of Famer- Good Ole' JR- JIM ROSS!

Crowd pop as the much adored Hall of Famer Jim Ross steps out on to the stage. JR walks down the ramp and to ringside where he slaps the fans hands before shaking both the hands of his announce colleagues, Booker and JBL. Jim Ross then speaks and says it's amazing to be back home in the WWE and here on Smackdown Live! He says that he cannot to wait to get started and call the action! Booker says that business has just picked up and he's delighted that Jim Ross has come to Smackdown. Booker says that he's a little worried though because Raw have made some massive moves already- Roman Reigns! Dean Ambrose and John Cena! Sucky, ducky, quack, quack. JBL says that Booker shouldn't be worried- He's sat alongside the greatest wrestling announcer in the WWE and a wrestling god. There's good times ahead and that Smackdown Live have made some big moves too! Women's Champion- Charlotte Flair! The Phenomenal- AJ Styles and Finn Balor! JR then announces the first match of the night and it will be John Cena's last on Smackdown. He will team with Enzo and Big Cass to take on Heath Slater, Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel- The Social Outcast's!

Match One: John Cena. Enzo & Big Cass vs The Social Outcast's (Slater, Bo Dallas & Axel)
    Finish:
    The match would go on for 4-6 minutes with the team of Cena, Enzo and Big Cass having most of the control. The Social Outcast's started the match by talking about how they should have been the top three picks in the Draft and how it's a joke they've been overlooked. They vowed to win this match and prove they're Three of the best around today.

Despite the Social Outcast's having a spell of control where they would make quick tags and play the numbers game to keep Enzo away from his corner and would do a real number on him- It all changed when Enzo would make a hot tag and Big Cass would storm in and clean house! Big boot's to the face of Bo and Slater would be followed by an East River Crossing to Curtis Axel. Cass would then team with Enzo to hit Boom-Shaka-Laka from the top rope before Cass would tag in Cena. John Cena would then pick up both Heath and Bo Dallas with incredible strength before hitting a double AA. He would then place Bo, Heath and Axel on top of each other before covering for the Three!

Spoiler:

WINNERS: JOHN CENA, ENZO & BIG CASS.

As the trio celebrate in the ring- the Titantron goes live and showcases the latest upcoming WWE Show- BattleGround. It's main focus is the WWE Championship match as the Smackdown commentary team speculate where the Championship will end up? Jim Ross says that Stephanie and Daniel Bryan have been smart by picking Two out of Three men in the Main Event to Raw in Roman Reigns and the WWE Champion- Dean Ambrose. "JBL" says that Shane and Eric need to be smart and select Seth Rollins in the next round of picks- otherwise they are going to find themselves without a World Champion! Booker says that's true, but let's not forget that we have the WWE Women's Champion! What are Raw's plans now, will they draft any female wrestlers at all? Will there focus be on the male talent? Jim Ross announces that we will find out in a little while as the next round of Brand Extension Draft picks are coming up soon.

Jim Ross then announces our second match of the night will pit two sets of rivals in a tag team match as it will be Darren Young and Zack Ryder vs the Intercontinental Champion Miz and the United States Champion Rusev!

Match Two: Zach Ryder & Darren Young W/ Bob Backlund vs The Miz W/ Maryse & Rusev W/ Lana
    Finish:
    The crowd got fully behind Young and Ryder as they were the clear underdogs and it spurned them on as both men put on an impressive display. They would constantly fight an upshill battle though with both Miz and Rusev using there partners Maryse and Lana at ringide to often cause chaos and distractions. This would then though with Bob Backlund having had enough and would go crazy on both Maryse and Lana at ringisde, cuasing them both to feel back up the ramp in fear as Backlund would chase them away.

Back in the ring and with the match clock hitting around the 3-4 minute mark- Miz and Darren Youg would be the legal men. Miz would be furious with Backlund chasing his wife and would look to get in the Ref's face. Rusev would come in behind him also to complain when Ryder out of nowhere would land with the Rough Ryder and would take Rusev down before following him out of the ring and brawling. D-Young would then spin Miz around and would fire away with right hands, each one knocking Miz back a little more. Miz would then counter one, kick Young in the stomach and would place him in position for the Skull Crushing Finale! Young though would slip free and land an impressive German Suplex in the middle of the ring. Miz would come back- slightly dazed and would fall right into a Belly to Bell Suplex from Young who would cover for the Three count and would up a big victory for him and Zack Ryder as the two celebrated with Bob Backlund coming back down to join them while Miz and Rusev were furious.

Spoiler:

WINNERS: ZACK RYDER & DARREN YOUNG W/ BOB BACKLUND.

A small advert then aried with the announcements of Smackdown Lives sponsors before the live footage returned to the stage where Shane Mcmahon and Eirc Bischoff stood behind their Smackdown podium and Stephanie Mcmahon and Daniel Bryan stood behind ther Raw podium with the second round of the Draft Brand Extension picks about to begin.

DANIEL BRYAN:
    Now... the next draft pick for Monday Night Raw! Me and Stephanie have both had a mutual agreement with this decision. Our #4 draft pick for Raw has been constantly making history ever since he returned to the WWE. He's proved that he is a monster not only in the ring, but in other sports out of the WWE as well. Our next pick isn't just a man... he is THE BEAST... BROCK LESNAR!!

RAW #4 DRAFT PICK - BROCK LESNAR

The crowd give a big pop as the name of the Beast- Brock Lesnar rings around the DCU Center Arena. Stephanie and D-Bryan look very pleased with that choice while on the other side- Shane nods his head in appreciation knowing that Raw have scored big as Eric Bischoff is about to announce Smackdown's reply.

ERIC BISCHOFF: Stephanie, Daniel.. I've got to give it to you guys, you've made a big, big statement by picking Brock Lesnar, well done. Now, me and Shane O'Mac have been thinking long and hard about our next pick and it's been chosen tactically. Our next pic has made his name on Raw and for too long has been nothing more then a puppet for the Authority! However that is about to change because he will have a new home here on Smackdown Live and we know about his ability and talents.. Smackdown's #4 Draft pick will be bringing the WWE Championship home to the Blue brand.. He is.. Seth Rollins!

SMACKDOWN #4 DRAFT PICK - SETH ROLLINS.

Boo's from the crowd reign down on the name of Rollins as he's announced as Smackdown's #4 pick of the evening. Despite the crowds response- Shane and Bischoff appear happy, knowing the move could be tactically astute as he will compete against Two Raw picks- Reigns and Ambrose for the Championship at Battleground.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON: Well... what can I say! I'm not surprised at all that Smackdown picked a superstar that, as Bischoff said, made his name on Monday nights! But as for the 5th draft pick for Raw... it isn't just one person! Our pick is a group of three of the most gifted and talented athletes that took the Tag Team division to different heights! And now? The power of positivity is taking over Monday nights because our next pick is none other than the WWE Tag Team Champions... THE NEW DAY!

RAW #5 DRAFT PICK - NEW DAY - WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS.

The crowd cheer as the New Day are announced as going to the Raw. The crowd begin to chant and dance along to there name as Stephanie joins in- dancing on the stage to the annoyance of Shane and Eric. Shane then steps up the podium for Smackdown's #5 Draft pick.

SHANE MCMAHON: Wow, that hurts. Seeing not only perhaps the most entertaining team in the WWE go to Raw, but also seeing the Tag Team Championship's go with them? Ouch! Okay, so how do we respond.. Well, we are going to make sure that a Championship that truly does belong to the people comes to Smackdown Live! And the man carrying the belt is a man that's been impressive and devastating since joining from NXT. He is the United States Champion- The Bulgarian Brute- Rusev!

SMACKDOWN #5 DRAFT PICK - RUSEV - UNITED STATES CHAMPION.

Despite a couple of cheers, there's mostly boo's for the name of the Bulgarian Brute as he's announced as the next Smackdown Live roster member. It's once again over to Daniel Bryan and Stephanie Mcmahon.

DANIEL BRYAN: Draft number 6... me & Stephanie have decided to go out of the box! We're going to introduce somebody who I know very well. Smackdown have already picked a talented superstar in Finn Balor from NXT, and we're going to bring up a superstar who deserves to be brought up because he is the Common Denominator of Greatness... The Greatest Man that Ever Lived... AUSTIN ARIES!!

RAW #6 DRAFT PICK - AUSTIN ARIES.

The crowd give a good pop for the announcement of Austin Aries to Monday night Raw. Many of the excited to see the potential match up's involving A-Double on the main roster. Eric and Shane Mcmahon can be seen discussing there final pick of this segment when Shane adjust's the podium microphone and speaks again.

SHANE MCMAHON: A-Double! Good pick, guys. Now, our next pick is going to be for a man who I have enormous respect for in this business. A man who joined us as a troubled youth and has developed into a future Hall of Famer for sure! He is the Twelve time World Champion, the Viper, Randy Orton!

SMACKDOWN #6 DRAFT PICK - RANDY ORTON.

The crowd pop for Orton as Shane and Bischoff look pleased with there latest Draft pick. The live footage then fades to a commercial break.

>> COMMERCIAL <<

The camera returns from the break and goes backstage to Renee Young as she stands in the interview area. The camera zooms out to reveal her guest at this time...

Sasha Banks!

The fans in attendance tonight explode with a loud pop for The Boss as she smiles.

Renee says that we are just days away from Battleground, as Sasha Banks will be going one on one with Charlotte with the WWE Womens Championship on the line! Renee asks what exactly is her mindset going into Battleground? Sasha says that she has been chasing the Womens Championship since Wrestlemania 32 now which is a very long time, but she has been trying to chase her dream for years. She vows to make Battleground her moment.. the moment where The Boss finally becomes the Womens Champion! The fans cheer as Sasha continues. But there's just one factor.. one factor that can have a huge effect in her match at Battleground.. that factor is called Dana Brooke.

The fans boo as Sasha nods in approval. She says that she knows how the fans feel.. but ever since she has joined Charlotte as her protege- Charlotte's had the advantage in not some of her matches, but all of them. And it's funny how...

Speaking of the devil... as Sasha goes to continue speaking- Charlotte & Dana Brooke appear to the displeasure of the Massachusetts crowd! A groan appears on the face of Sasha as Charlotte begins to sarcastically clap. Charlotte says Sasha... oh Sasha! You just don't get it.. do you? You have been chasing MY Womens Championship for so long because you're simply not worthy enough to be champion. You're not worthy enough... to be like me... nothing but absolute greatness.

The fans can be heard booing as the duo of Charlotte & Dana begin to laugh, clearly finding Sasha's pursuit of the Womens title funny. Sasha's face turns serious, as she begins to get in Dana's face. Sasha says that she doesn't know what Dana is laughing at... you're meant to be Charlotte's protege.. but the only thing you are, and all you will ever be is Charlotte Flair's puppet.

The smug look on Dana's face disappears as Sasha gets in Charlotte's face. Sasha says that Charlotte wants to say that she's not worthy? Well if she thinks that... then why doesn't she give her the chance to prove that she IS worthy? Why should we wait for Battleground.. when we can have a match tonight instead. The fans can be heard cheering as Charlotte begins to smirk. Sasha says that she doesn't care if the title is on the line or not.. but she wants to wipe that smirk off her face.

Charlotte begins to laugh before speaking... she asks really? You want a match tonight? Well if that's you
    want Sasha... that's what you will get! A huge pop can be heard as Sasha & Charlotte staredown. Sasha says that she will see Charlotte in the ring.. but just as Sasha is about to head off- Charlotte tells Sasha to wait! She says that Sasha just agreed to a match.. but she isn't Sasha's opponent. Boos can be heard as Sasha doesn't look surprised. Charlotte says that her opponent tonight... will be her protege... Dana Brooke!
    Sasha smirks, and says see you out there to Dana- with The Boss having a confident look on her face before walking off leaving just Dana & Charlotte. A shock look appears on the face of Dana as she seems very surprised... almost scared at the possibility of having to face Sasha.

The camera then returns to ringside where the Commentary team are standing by. Jim Ross welcomes the crowd back from the break and says how he's not surprised that it's Dana Brooke that will face Sasha Banks tonight as Charlotte has simply be using Dana to do her dirty work and keep the Championship. JBL says that Dana Brooke should stay humble and grateful that she's able to shadow the greatest female athlete in the world today and the WWE Women's Champion! JR then talks about the latest Draft picks and says that Smackdown scored big by grabbing Seth Rollins, Randy Orton and the United States Champion- Rusev! Booker agree's but says that Raw might have won that round- Brock Lesnar, Austin Aries and the WWE Tag Team Champions- The New Day! Jim Ross then announces the next match of the night will involve Raw's New Day member- Xavier Woods as he will take on the Bray Wyatt of the Wyatt Family!

Match Three: Bray Wyatt W/ Wyatt Family vs Xavier Woods W/ Kofi & Big E.
    Finish:
    The match was strange from the get-go. Soon as the bell sounded Bray would look deep into the eyes of Xavier Woods and almost have him in a trance. Woods though would finally snap out of it and would begin to fight- punch after punch- each one knocking Bray back. Kofi and Big E would cheer him on and Woods would start the match well until Rowan would grab his leg as he attempted to spring off the ropes and Bray would smash into Woods with a body to body diving slam! Bray would then beat down on Woods for long periods of the match- stalking him, almost testing him and trash talking him in the meantime.

The match clock would tick around 5-6 minute mark and Bray would finally have enough of the games and would look to nail Woods with a Sister Abigail. He would have Xavier in the middle of the ring- would kiss his forehead and would go for the finish when Woods would wriggle free and then fire back with some forearm's to the face of Bray Wyatt. With Bray stumbling back and taken back by the offence from Woods- Xavier shouts it's morphing time and goes for the Honor Roll and almost takes of Bray's head with the rolling thunder clothesline and attempts to go for the pin when..

Braun Strowman and Erik Rowan storm the ring and attack Woods with kicks. Kofi and Big E join the action and the battle is on! It's the New Day vs the Wyatt Family! With Woods down- the 3-2 advantage favors the Wyatt Family and it's not long before they are on top- beating down on the New Day. Bray then drags up Woods and in the middle of the ring- Sister Abigail. Braun and Erik Rowan then lift up Big E and deliver him back down to the canvas with a double chokeslam before Braun finishes by squeezing the life out of Kofi with the triangle choke. The Referee had call for for the bell long ago and Xavier Woods is announced as the winner of the match but it's the Wyatt Family posing and standing tall in the ring.

Spoiler:

WINNER - XAVIER WOODS.

The live footage goes backstage where Sami Zayn is shown hanging out in catering talking to some backstage hands about the Draft Brand Extension. The atmosphere changes when the duo of Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens- Y2KO walk in front of the camera and begin to confront Zayn.

CHRIS JERICHO: Hit the bricks juniors, this conversation is between two best friends and Sami Zayn. Go on, get out here and take your rubbish with you. Idiots!

KEVIN OWENS: You heard my best friend- Chris Jericho, go on, get out of here!

The backstage hands flee as Sami Zayn ask's what Chris Jericho and Kevin Owen's want? Jericho and Owen's are quick to respond.

KEVIN OWENS: I'll tell you what we want- Zayn! We want to know who you're going to find as your partner tonight? I mean.. I was the only friend you had.. And I stabbed you in the back, stamped all over you and continued my path to becoming NXT Champion- Do you remember?!

CHRIS JERICHO: Yeah- Zayn, do you remember?! You know what.. I bet you don't even have a partner do you? I bet you're not even going to show up for the match- because everybody knows that when your faced against the GOAT and his best friend- Kevin Owens, there's only one outcome and that's defeat. So here's a little suggestion for you Sami. You should take your food, wrap it up in a takeaway box and head home tonight, save yourself the embarrassment of another loss on the main roster and go home.. ya' dig? Huh? Ya' got that Sami Zayn? Do you understand what I'm saying to you right now?

Sami just smiles, not taken the words of Owen's or Jericho serious. He then responds.

SAMI ZAYN: Of course I understand what you're saying to me... you're Y2J! You're Chris Jericho! The same legend that I looked up to when I was growing up. The same Y2J that defeated The Rock & Stone Cold Steve Austin in the same night! You can bet all you want Jericho, but I don't have to listen to a single word that comes of your mouth.

Who is Sami Zayn's partner? That seems to be on everybody's mind. Well... that would just be telling now, wouldn't it? Maybe I haven't even found a partner yet! I'm not going to reveal who my partner is tonight.. but what I can say is that my partner won't be a cheating, double crossing jackass like Kevin Owens.

Jericho just scowls as Owen's looks on, not amused.

CHRIS JERICHO: Oh you think your funny Sami Zayn, huh? Ya' do? You wanna' know what happens to people who think they're funny Sami Zayn?! *Raises the list and clicks the pen* SAMI ZAYN.. YOU..

Before Jericho can finish the sentence the crowd were waiting for- Sami Zayn cuts him off and speaks over him to the fury of Jericho.

SAMI ZAYN:
    Getting put on the list? If that's what you want to do, then feel free to do it. Put me on the list, because it doesn't matter if I'm on the list or not- it doesn't have an effect on me or my partner heading into this tag team match. It won't stop me or my partner from kicking Y2-KO's asses in the ring tonight!

Chris Jericho goes to reply but Owens puts his hand on his chest and says he's got this. He then adjust's his best friends scarf before replying to Sami Zayn.

KEVIN OWENS: You know Sami, you have a lot of guts talking back to us right now. I mean, we don't need to wait till our match later, we could beat you down right now and drag your sorry ass all over this catering area but we are not going too.. because we're better then that Sami. We're going to do it in the ring tonight and I'm going to humiliate you in front of the Smackdown Live crowd and prove once again that I was always the man when it came to us.. I was always the HBK and you were nothing more then Marty Jannety and that's why despite you getting here first.. I am twice the star that you are! Actually you know what.. I was never HBK- No! I'm ten times better then Shawn ever was and I'm twenty times as good as you, Zayn! I am better then you will ever be Sami and it don't matter if it's Raw or Smackdown.. I'm going to prove that I am a future World Champion and the best in the business right now. So, I'll see you out there, Zayn. Oh.. and good luck finding a partner tonight, you're going to need it.

Owen's then leaves with Jericho following behind him with a smirk on his face as the camera returns to ringside for the next match of the evening.

Match Four: Alicia Fox vs Natalya
    Finish:
    As Alicia Fox was waiting in the ring- posing and warming- Nattie made her way down the ramp- Becky Lynch would attack Natalya from behind with a forearm smash to the back of the head that would make sure the match wouldn't go ahead. Becky would then leap on top of Natalya and to cheers from the crowd- both women would begin scratching and clawing at each other, fighting. Eventually Referee officials and various backstage hands would come out and would drag the two rivals apart. Alicia would just watch on- laughing. She would then get the Referee to raise her hand in "victory" despite the match never starting.

Spoiler:

MATCH RESULT - NO CONTEST

The commentary would team would talk about the growing tensions of Becky Lynch and Natalya before announcing that still to come we have the tag team match between Y2KO vs Sami Zayn and a partner of his choosing! They also say that the Boss- Sasha Banks will go one on one with Dana Brooke and that the WWE Champion- Dean Ambrose will speak to WWE Universe right after the break.

>> COMMERCIAL <<

RETALIATION!!

The DCU Arena erupts for the music of our WWE World Heavyweight Champion as Raw's #2 draft pick Dean Ambrose comes out to a huge pop! Ambrose makes his way to the ring with a mic in hand as the fans begin to chant 'Am-Brose!' loudly. The crowd eventually dies down as Ambrose speaks.

DEAN AMBROSE: It's crazy tonight here in the DCU Center!

Loud cheers from the fans as Ambrose continues.

I'm glad to be apart of Monday Night Raw- but that's not why I'm out here tonight. In 3 days time... I will be defending my championship at Battleground in a Triple Threat Match. But the fact of the matter is... this championship match is more than just any other ordinary title match. It's a bout that the entire world has been waiting for... the match between three superstars who were part of the biggest trio in the WWE... The Shield! You see... it doesn't matter how we feel about each other- but we have all come a long way. We've all held multiple championships in the WWE, expect right now- I hold the championship which is most important! And you wanna know something? I don't feel sorry for those poor guy's that felt the wrath of The Shield... if I had to do Triple Powerbomb those superstars again whether it is in the ring.. or on the announcers table- you're damn right I would've.

But it's such a shame... because 3 years ago we saw the demise of WWE's best faction due to a snake being in the circle. That snake just so happened to sell out... that snake goes by the name of Seth Rollins!

Boos from the fans as Ambrose continues.

But look where you at now... you had the championship! You had The Authority by your side.. but then came your injury. And you had everything because you turned your back on what was most important... our friendship. But now look at you Rollins... what do you have now? You don't have anything... apart from your pathetic latex maybe... but you stabbed us in the back, and for what? For short term success? And while the whole world has been waiting for a match between the three Shield guys.. I don't know whether to be happy or angry that this match is happening. I think it's a shame that it had to come down to this... but if there's proof... if there's anything to prove that friendship doesn't mean anything- it's this championship. The championship I've worked so hard to achieve... it can show everybody's true colours.

Hell.. I still have someone that I consider as a brother... The Big Dog in Roman Reigns! You see...

THE TRUTH REIGNS!!

The fans explode with a mixed reaction as Ambrose looks to the stage- to see The Big Dog come out as Roman Reigns also has a mic in hand. He makes his way to the ring with a smile on his face, as he looks at Ambrose dead in the eye. Ambrose doesn't look too happy that Reigns has interrupted him.

ROMAN REIGNS: Look Ambrose.. there's no denying that you're my boy. You're my brother.. and you always will be man. Hell.. our friendship is so strong that we even landed on the same brand together! And while it's great to see you reminisce about the old times... I didn't interrupt you to show any disrespect.. but I did interrupt you to make one thing clear. That dumb SOB in Seth Rollins might've stabbed us in the back.. and we remained brothers. But at Battleground? When it comes to the WWE Championship... you said it yourself. Friendship doesn't mean anything.

Ambrose nods in approval as Reigns continues- with the crowd booing.

And I respect you more than I respect anybody in the back... at Money in the Bank- you finally made it. You finally achieved your dream.. you might have been the last guy to win the big one out of us three- but that doesn't matter because you still did it. But with all due respect... you might be the champion around here...

But this is MY yard.

Ambrose & Reigns look at each other in the eye, with the fans feeling the tension.

That championship on your shoulder? That's MY title. And at Battleground? The only thing on my mind is regaining what belongs to me...

And you can BELIEVE that.

THE SECOND COMING!!

The Worcester, Massachusetts crowd explodes with loud boos as Seth Rollins' music hits! The Man comes out with a mic in hand, and a smirk on his face as he finds this situation very amusing. Rollins walks to the ring whilst speaking.

SETH ROLLINS: I'm a snake? I'm an SOB? Ahhhh.... what a shame guys. I see it in your eyes... I really do. The jealousy- because while all the members of The Shield have finally reached the top... not only was I the one to do it first... but none of this success would've happened without Seth frickin' Rollins!

Boos from the crowd as Rollins enters the ring. All three members of The Shield are together as the booing
    turns into cheers, with even more tension being felt by the crowd.

I was the man responsible for The Shield's dominance... it was because of ME that The Shield reigned terror on the WWE. If it wasn't for me... Ambrose... you wouldn't be world champion. Hell... neither of you man would be standing in this ring- ready to main event a PPV because this is all MY doing! You want to call me a snake... but let's face it. If we were together as The Shield.. would any of us have held world championship gold? It took a chair shot to both of your heads and backs for all of us to finally achieve our destiny.

But where's my thank you? Where's MY respect? You two have respect for each other.. but that makes me laugh because you both will realize it one day. You both say that friendship doesn't mean anything when it comes to this belt.. and you both couldn't be more correct. But I can't wait... I honestly can't wait for the day where one of you guys finally realizes that brotherhood just doesn't exist. I was fortunate enough to realize it so early in my career... and while I might not be champion now- it doesn't matter because I WILL be champion again. And when I regain MY World Heavyweight Championship at Battleground... I wonder which one of you guys will be to blame for your losses?

The eyes of the crowd are glued to the ring where the tension is building between the Three former Shield members. Dean, Roman Reigns and Rollins- All Three are pacing around the ring- neither taking there eyes of the other as Ambrose places down his Championship and says let's do this now.. The crowd respond with cheers until all attention turns to the stage where a new theme plays for the very first time.

SHOT'EM!

The hardcore section of the crowd pop like mad and then others follow suit as the logo appears across the Titantron. AJ Styles then steps out on to the stage and flanking him are Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson.. IT'S THE BULLET CLUB!

The crowd cheer as for the first time in a long time- AJ Styles, Anderson and Gallows come out wearing the official Bullet Club logo on their merchandise. AJ does not wait for the crowd to die down the noise and instead pulls out a microphone from the back of his tights and begins to speak.

AJ STYLES: We interrupt this blubbering snooze-fest to bring you a message from the.. BULL-BULL-BULLET CLUB!

Crowd cheer though some begin to boo AJ, the family's and kids in attendance remembering him as a heel and his ongoing feud with John Cena.

AJ STYLES: Well.. Well.. Well.. Look what we got here my good brothers, it's the Shield. Wow, they're so cool.

ANDERSON: YO' look, that's Roman Reigns, the big dog!

GALLOWS: Don't forget Seth freakin' Rollins!

AJ STYLES: AND.. The WWE Champion, Dean Ambrose! You know guys, the Shield was so like.. I don't know, 2012, you know, you think anybody cares about any of you anymore?! I mean come on, you've already had your day gentleman! Seth- let's take you, you're the man! Well.. You was the man and now your a shell of the man because you crumbled underneath the pressure of expectation! You know what pressure is boys? Pressure is going to the Tokyo Dome, selling it out and becoming the MEN without speaking a damn bit of Japanese. Now when you've done that Rollins.. Come back to me and call yourself the man.

Dean Ambrose, The WWE Champion! Man.. You're time is now my friend and good on you, you're having fun, these fans love you, man. Well... I can't stand you Ambrose! I can't stand your stupid face, your stupid grin, your stupid move where you bounce of the ropes ten times a match and I can't stand the fact that you're standing in the house of AJ Styles- Smackdown Live with a Championship that you don't deserve and that I damn well do!

Boo's for AJ Styles as the crowd watch on.

ANDERSON:
    Hold up, AJ, the big puppy, Roman Reigns is getting mad.

GALLOWS: Listen good.. NERDS! You're looking at the truth in professional wrestling! You're looking at those that run the wrestling world and we are.. Just.. Too.. SWWEEEEEETTT!!

All Three members of the Bullet Club "2 Sweet" as majority of the crowd are booing. Roman Reigns then goes to speak when AJ Styles cuts him off to more boo's.

AJ STYLES: SHHH ROMAN, I AIN'T DONE TALKING! Big dog, you can stand there all mad and you know what big guy, I don't blame you. You come out here every night- trying to get over, doing your best to get loved and it just don't damn work.. does it? You want to know why they boo me, Roman? They boo me because I'm AJ STYLES, I'M PHENOMENAL... I was P1 in the Indy's, I was P1 in Japan and now I'm P1 in your own yard, the WWE and that must kill you, right? I don't even like these people and they cheer for me, Roman. You want to know why? Because I'm the best wrestler in the world today and you damn SUCK!

So, stop this Battleground, Crap. Stop this jibbering about Sunday and your match because no one cares anymore, guys. The Shield was cool.. but that time has gone and with it went any care for the three names of Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns! All the talk is now about one group.. one faction.. one stable.. one trio.. one CLUB... The people that are running the wrestling game! We are the Bullet Club- 4 Life!

The Bullet Club pose at the bottom of the stage as the former Shield members regroup and take there stance in the middle of the ring. It's a showdown! The two factions are trash talking and it appears to be on when the Club begin to make there way to the ring- the former Shield trio begging them to enter with the crowd ready to explode into life as soon as the first punch is thrown. However- AJ then pulls back and orders Anderson and Gallows to follow him. AJ throws his hands down at the Shield before turning away when..

I'M BACK!

The theme of Eric Bischoff plays and the new Smackdown Live GM comes out with a smile on his face. He speaks and says that like the crowd- he wants to see this happen! He says this is a once in a lifetime chance- a dream fight between the Bullet Club and the Shield. He says he's got an idea! He says that during his time, he made famous a little known group call the NWO! He says that like the Club and Shield, they ran rough shot over there respective companies and wrestling organisations. Bischoff says that he's believed in controversy creating cash and he's going to put it to the test as tonight's Main Event will see AJ Styles, Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson- The Bullet Club! Vs.. Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns! The return of the Shield for one night only before their war at Battleground.

The crowd pop for the massive Main Event match just made by Eric Bischoff. The Bullet Club and The Shield trade words as Jim Ross screams it's going to be a damn slobberknocker over commentary. JBL then says that business has just picked up on Smackdown Live! Booker then chimes in and says you gotta' love it before announcing that up next- It's time for the ladies! Dana Brooke vs Sasha Banks!

RESPECTFUL

The music of Dana Brooke hits the DCU Center as the fans respond with immediate boos for Charlotte's protege. Dana comes out on her own- without Charlotte, as she begins to flex her biceps on the stage, before making her way to the ring for the next match. JR questions whether Dana is ready for her opponent or not- and it's time for Dana to prove what she has, as JBL says that Dana is Charlotte's protege for reason- therefore she'll have learnt enough from the Womens Champion to beat The Boss!

SKY'S THE LIMIT

THE BOSS is here! The crowd erupts with a loud ovation for Sasha Banks, as The Boss comes out to the stage with glamour. Sasha makes her way to the ring like only a boss would, as she shows off her bling 'LEGIT BOSS' ring. She enters the ring- eyeing up Dana as Dana simply smiles at her. JR talks about how this match is very important for Sasha, as she must win heading into her championship match against Charlotte at Battleground!

Match Five: Sasha Banks vs. Dana Brooke
    Finish:
    This match has been full of surprises. The Boss has shown off her experience in the ring as you would expect, but the real surprise was that we've seen Dana Brooke be able to hang with The Boss in the ring. Dana has played the aggressor in this match as she has used her strength to try overcome The Boss, focusing on Sasha's back.

Back to the action, Sasha is on the canvas as Dana erupts with multiple kicks to inflict more pain onto Sasha's back. Dana begins to smirk as she looks to the crowd, and screams 'This is your Boss!' as the fans boo loudly. Dana turns back to Sasha, and goes to pick her up before setting her up for the Samoan Driver. She goes to nail her finisher...

But Sasha refuses to go down! Sasha grabs hold of the ropes to avoid hitting the canvas as Dana shows
    frustration in her face, not being able to hit the move. Dana has no choice but to let go off Sasha, before grabbing a handful of The Boss' hair and dragging her to the centre of the ring. Dana begins to flex her biceps to the crowd...

Sasha rolls Dana in a Small Package!

One!

Two!

Thr- but Dana manages to kick out! The two women roll over to separate sides, as Dana shows anger in her face. Sasha has a face of shock as she thought she had this in the bag. Dana walks up to Sasha as she looks to The Boss down, but Sasha responds with multiple shots to Dana's forehead... before nailing her with a Roundhouse Kick as Dana goes down! Sasha begins to get hyped as the fans chant 'Sasha Banks!' repeatedly as Sasha picks Dana up. She spins her around as Dana has her back towards Sasha....

BANK STATEMENT!

The fans erupt but Sasha isn't finished- as she transitions her finisher into a Crossface before locking in the submission hold! Dana begins to scream in pain, as she refuses to pain. Sasha increases the pressure, to the point where Dana has had enough- and Dana Brooke taps!

Spoiler:

WINNER: SASHA BANKS

The fans cheer loudly for Sasha's victory. Back to the ring, Sasha celebrates her victory as the referee raises her hand. The fans are fully behind Sasha tonight...

RECOGNITION

But the cheering from the WWE Universe immediately turns into boos as the music of the Womens Champion hits! Sasha changes her focus over to the stage as Charlotte comes out. She doesn't look too happy about her protege losing, but her face changes into a smirk as she takes her title off her waist and raises it in the air- taunting Sasha. Sasha motions that the championship will be going around her waist on Sunday.

Jim Ross talks up the victory for Sasha Banks and says that the momentum is with her come Battleground for her WWE Women's Championship match against Charlotte. JBL is quick to react and says that there is a massive difference between the protegee and the master. He says that beating Dana Brooke is one thing- but come Battleground she's going up against the best female athlete in the world today- Charlotte Flair! Booker then reminds the WWE Universe that Battleground is right around the corner as the attention turns to the Titantron where a promotional video for the upcoming PPv airs to the crowd in attendance.

The video would hype the matches that will play out at Battleground. It showcases matches like the WWE Women's Championship match between Charlotte and the Boss- Sasha Banks. It highlights the rivalry between AJ Styles and John Cena and how Enzo, Cass, Gallows and Anderson will enter the mix as there respective partners. It also hypes the respective US and IC title matches before finishing by hyping the Main Event. It will be Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose for the WWE Championship! When the footage finishes the camera returns ringside where our sixth match of the night is about to begin!

FIGHT!!

The music of Kevin Owens blasts in the DCU Center as the crowd erupts with a loud reaction of boos and cheers. Owens comes out with a smirk on his face, as he waits on the stage for his partner...

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!!

More mixed reactions in Massachusetts tonight as Chris Jericho's theme song plays. There are mostly cheers that can be heard for Y2J as Jericho comes out with his infamous List! Jericho joins Owens on the stage as the best friends make their way to the ring for this tag team match! JR talks about how the two men have gotten very close recently- but we will put their 'best friend' status on the test tonight as we can see how these two men perform as a tag team.

WORLD'S APART!!

Sami Zayn's music hits excites the crowd even more as Sami comes out to a huge pop in the DCU Center! Sami comes out with a look of determination as Y2KO stand in the ring- mocking and laughing Sami. JBL mentions how Y2KO berated Sami earlier on in the night not having any friends. The camera cuts back to Sami as his music pauses- and he points to the stage to reveal his partner...

MIRACLE!!

CESARO! The King of Swing comes out to his old music as the faces of shock appear on Y2KO's face. The shock look on Y2KO's face turns back into a smirk though as JBL points out how Y2KO are still confident. Cesaro joins Sami as the two men nod in approval before making their way to the ring. JR reminds us about Cesaro & Sami's history from NXT as the two men have had several classic matches together.

Match Six- Tag Team Match: Cesaro & Sami Zayn vs. Y2KO (Chris Jericho & Kevin Owens)
    Finish:
    A very fun, energetic match which has gone on for 10 minutes so far as the fans have been cheering with excitement from the beginning. Cesaro & Sami have worked very well together with mutual respect, as well as Y2KO who have worked with a sneaky strategy- with moments of Owens trying to avoid Sami in this match.

The finish comes where Owens & Sami are the legal men. Sami & Owens are both down as Cesaro is kicking the canvas, screaming for a tag as Sami tries to crawl over to his partner- with Owens trying to get to Y2J as well... and Sami manages to get the hot tag in as Cesaro enters the ring!

However, Y2J enters the ring as Owens tags him in! Y2J charges at Cesaro with a forearm shot but Cesaro dodges the move as he sees it coming. Cesaro jumps off the springboard and nails Jericho with a Uppercut as the fans are going nuts! Jericho rolls to the other side, in front of the apron, as Owens also slowly begins to get up- and he charges at Cesaro with a Clothesline but Cesaro lifts him up- and throws him into the air for another Uppercut! Owens rolls himself to behind the apron as Cesaro gets himself hyped up and the fans are loving it, but little does Cesaro know that Owens has blind tagged himself in! Cesaro look back at Y2J, and picks him up before putting him position for a Neutralizer... and he hits it! Cesaro goes for the cover, but the referee doesn't count as Cesaro looks confused... but Owens rushes back into the ring before nailing Cesaro with a Low Superkick! Owens picks Cesaro up, before pushing him to the ropes... and as Cesaro rebounds of the ropes... POP-UP POWERBOMB! Owens goes for the cover, and gets the win for Y2KO!

Spoiler:

WINNERS: KEVIN OWENS & CHRIS JERICHO (Y2KO)

The crowd boo heavily as Jericho and Owen's stumble back up the ramp in victory. Smug grins across there faces as Sami Zayn looks back at the duo after checking on his partner- Cesaro. Owen's begins to mock Sami as Sami Zayn shakes his head and says we ain't finished- We're just getting started Kevin! There is real hatred and tension in the air as Cesaro and Zayn drove Y2KO close, but were unable to pick up the win. The camera then heads to a commercial break and the final one of the evening.

>> COMMERCIAL <<

Smackdown Live returns from it's final commercial of the evening and returns to the stage where once again the Commissioners and General Managers are stood behind their podiums. It's announced by the commentary team that this will be the last Draft pick segment of the night live and the remaining selections will be done on the WWE Network following the conclusion of Smackdown!

STEPHANIE MCMAHON: What a show tonight has been so far! We've had huge draft picks from both brands, as it showcases all the superb talent we have in the WWE. Due to Smackdown choosing Rusev who currently holds the US Championship, our next pick was an easy decision. An awesome superstar who holds one of the most prestigious titles in the business, he is the Intercontinental Champion... The Miz!

RAW #7 DRAFT PICK - THE MIZ - INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION.

The crowd are mixed as Raw's Seventh choice is announced as the awesome one- Miz! It means that United States Championship will be on Smackdown while Raw have countered by taking the IC Championship as expected. It's the turn of Smackdown next and their #7 Draft pick.

SHANE MCMAHON: Okay, so me and my GM- Eric Bischoff are fairly delighted with what we have brought to the blue brand- Smackdown Live! We have got some amazing male talent and we have the best female athlete in the world today! However there is one division that we have not yet touched and that's about to change! Right now, our seventh pick is none other then the multi-time tag team Champions around the world and perhaps the greatest tag team there has ever been! They're Bubba and Dvon! Straight outta' Dudleyville! The Dudley Boyz!

SMACKDOWN #7 DRAFT PICK - DUDLEY BOYZ.

DANIEL BRYAN: The Dudley Boyz? That's a great pick for Smackdown right there- but our next pick- is already one of the best superstars in her division. She's young, she's talented- she has made a name for herself with her fantastic ability in the ring. She is our pick to walk out of Battleground as the NEW Womens Champion! This superstar is our first pick from the Womens division, she is The Boss... Sasha Banks!

RAW #8 DRAFT PICK - SASHA BANKS.

The crowd pop loud for the name of the Boss= Sasha Banks! It signals the first female pick to Raw and adds real significance to the Charlotte and Sasha match at Battleground for the WWE Women's Championship!

ERIC BISCHOFF: Stephanie.. Daniel.. I see what you're trying do there and do you know what? I don't blame you, that's good strategy but it's not going to change a thing because the Nature girl- Charlotte, is going to bring the Championship home to Smackdown! Woohhoooo! Now, who's are next going to be? It's a tough one! Me and Shane have decided and we are going to go with a man who if you like or you don't like him- you cannot help but be amazed and intrigued by him! He is the eater of worlds- BRAY WYATT!

SMACKDOWN #8 DRAFT PICK - BRAY WYATT.

Crowd cheer with only a small minority of boo's as the name of Bray rings out from the microphone of Bischoff and the speakers scattered around the arena.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON: The Eater of Worlds! A very intriguing draft pick for sure. As for our next pick- we've picked a superstar that has absolutely everything when it comes to the ring. He's exciting, he's unique, and he's one of the strongest pound for pound wrestlers in the WWE today! We hope he can prove his doubters wrong on Monday nights. He is The Peak of Technique... Cesaro!

RAW 9# DRAFT PICK - CESARO.

Large pop for Cesaro's name and many will be hoping that this will finally be the chance of a lifetime for Cesaro to move up the ladder and compete for the major honors.

SHANE MCMAHON: Great pick! Good luck Cesaro, I know you can grab that brass ring- even if others haven't believed in you. Now, our next choice is going to keep in line with our plans for a new and improved- tag team division here on Smackdown! While the Dudley's will certainly be the veterans of the division- our next choices are on the complete opposite side of the scale but certainly have the talent, ability and they very well be the two more charismatic personalities in wrestling today! They're the realest guys in the room! Enzo Amore and Big Cass!

SMACKDOWN #9 DRAFT PICK - ENZO AMORE & BIG CASS.

Crowd pop for Enzo and Cass. They begin to chant- How you doin'? As Shane bops his head to the noise. Attention then turns back to Steph and Bryan as the final Raw pick is about to be decided.

DANIEL BRYAN: So.. Enzo & Cass? Two men who are clearly the future of the tag team division. How do we counter that? Well... we can think of another team who are the future of the tag team division. They have taken NXT by storm, and it's time for this team to show the world exactly who they are and what they can do. Another team who are the future of the tag team division... from NXT... American Alpha!

RAW #10 DRAFT PICK - AMERICAN ALPHA.

The crowd pop like crazy for the name of NXT's own- American Alpha! Shane and Eric immediately look at each other- knowing that Raw might have picked up the hottest tag team in wrestling today. How are they going to respond? Shane steps to the podium once more!

SHANE MCMAHON: Amazing choice, love those guys. However our next choice is going to be the one that steals the show, I promise you! We opened up tonight by declaring that our first pick of the evening was perhaps the best female athlete in the world today and we firmly stand behind that statement. It shows that Smackdown is going to be the place to see the best in Women's wrestling! Our last pick is going to prove it! You see while Charlotte might very well be the most gifted- she's not the most deadly, the most dangerous and maybe not even the most intriguing- No! Those statements belong to one women! Our next pick will not be available right away due to contract obligations and due to the fact that she's a current Champion. However when she does arrive- She's going to take Smackdown to a whole new level. Ladies and Gentleman! Our final pick of the evening is the current NXT Women's Champion! The Empress of Tomorrow! Asuka!

SMACKDOWN #10 DRAFT PICK - ASUKA.

Massive pop as the crowd chant and cheer the name of the Japanese sensation- Asuka! The camera then swings over to the commentary team of Jim Ross, Booker and JBL. Booker says that the crowd almost blew the roof of this place as the announcements of American Alpha and Askua came. JBL says that both Raw and Smackdown scored big with their final four picks and both shows are shaping up nicely. Jim Ross reminds the fans that the remaining picks will take place right after Smackdown Live on the WWE Network! Good Ole' JR then announces that the Main Event of the evening is up next and it's one for the history books! It's the one night only return of the Shield vs the Bullet Club!

Main Event Match: The Shield (Ambrose, Reigns & Rollins) vs The Bullet Club (AJ, Gallows & Anderson)
    The Finish:
    First team down were the Bullet Club lead by AJ Styles, with Gallows and Anderson flanking the self proclaimed face that runs the place! The crowd are mixed at this point- some behind the club and others clearly in favor of the one night only- returning- Shield formation. However the realization soon comes to the forefront that this is not a choice made by the ex-Shield members as they come down individually to the crowds sadness. Reigns, Ambrose and Rollins are seen talking to each other outside of the ring as the Bullet Club bait them to enter and get this fight underway. Rollins then steps forward and places out his arm in a fist bump position however Reigns and Ambrose ignore him- instead they fist bump and enter the ring as the fight is on! Rollins then shakes his head and enters too- It's 3 on 3- It's the Bullet Club vs The Shield and the crowd are loving the early action as each men go all out with punches and kicks, neither team backing down.

After a few minutes and action boiling over- the official gets some control and orders the remaining members to ring apron's as we are left with Machine Gun- Karl Anderson and the Lunatic Fringe- Dean Ambrose as two legal men in the ring. After a back and forth- collar and elbow tie up and a trade of some mat based wrestling- both begin to slug it out and the crowd cheer them on! Anderson begins to land with a flurry and swings Ambrose into the ropes. Ambrose burst's into the ropes and swings around the second- springing right back at Anderson with a lariat clothesline to knock him down and inside out. Dean then stands there- begging Anderson to get back up and fight. Karl Anderson though waves Ambrose away and tags in his good brother- Luke Gallows! Dean then turns around and looks at the Big Dog- Roman Reigns. Despite the crowd booing for Reigns, Ambrose makes the tag and the two big men are in the ring!

Gallows!
    Reigns!
    Gallows!
    Reigns!
    Gallows!
    Reigns!

Both men are trading punches as the crowd chanted and cheered along with each blow. Gallows then nails Reigns with an uppercut before swinging off the ropes and looking for a big boot to the face! Reigns would move before running at the ropes- swinging back and..

SUPERMAN PUNCH! Gallows falls down and lands back to the mat as Reigns goes for the cover! One, Two, Anderson breaks up the pin with a kick to Roman's head before stomping him as the Referee pulled him away. Roman would then use the second rope to stand up- but as he did- Gallows would already be up and would smash him in the face with a big boot- knocking him down. Gallows would then make the tag and the Phenomenal One- AJ Styles would enter the ring!

Styles would enter the ring like a house on fire, back hand strikes, shin kicks, side kicks to the midsection and a forearm to face! Each one doing serious damage to Reigns. Roman would then push AJ back and would take a big swing.. AJ though would duck underneath and would follow up with..

PELE KICK! AJ would deliver the acrobatic kick to the head of Reigns- knocking him down! AJ would then go for the Club's first pinfall attempt of the evening! One! Two! Ambrose would dive across the ring and would make the save as Rollins watched on. Suddenly hell would then break loose as Anderson and Gallows would rush the ring and would attack Ambrose 2 on 1 as Rollins watched on. Gallows and Anderson would get Ambrose up and in the middle of the ring would take him out with the.. MAGIC KILLER! The two Bullet Club members then kicked Dean out of the ring and went to turn there attention to Roman before Rollins would finally come to his senses and enter the match! Seth would leap off the top rope- nailing Gallows with the knee shot to the temple- knocking him out of the ring through the second rope. Rollins would then spring up, would duck the clothesline from Anderson and would spin back around and land the Sling Blade! Rollins would then turn around and the crowd would pop as a face to face with AJ Styles would arise.

AJ and Rollins would begin to trade blows as the crowd exploded into life! Rollins would then strike and would go for a super-kick before AJ would grab the leg and reverse with a spinning wheel kick. As AJ then got up he would hit his pose in the middle of the ring but as he did.. his attention on the match was gone as the big dog would be laying in wait with the.. SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEEAARRR! Reigns would crush Styles with a massive spear and the match would look over. Reigns would then use his teams corner to stand up and as he did- Rollins would exit to the ring apron and would slap Reigns on the back- now making him the legal man. Reigns not aware would go for the pin and the crowd would count beyond three as the Referee made Reigns aware of the tag from Seth. Rollins would enter and tell's Roman he will finish this match. Reigns and Seth would begin to argue and it would almost boil over as Dean entered back into the ring. Ambrose would push Reigns away before slapping Seth's chest and telling them both that tonight.. They're a team, save the fighting for Sunday at Battleground. It seems to work as suddenly they're all on the same page again and things go from bad to worse for AJ Styles.

The three Shield members drag him outside of the ring and strip away the commentary table. They then gesture the fist bump and all three are on the same page as Reigns lets out a huge howling roar as Seth and Ambrose pick up Styles together and place him on the shoulders of Roman Reigns. The crowd are going crazy- they know what's to come and just when it looks like we are about to see the famous Shield triple powerbomb, Anderson and Gallows make the save! Attacking the three men from behind and blocking the attempt. Anderson and Gallows grab Ambrose and swing him into the crowd barrier before throwing him over the top into the crowd. Anderson and Gallows then both begin to beat down on Roman Reings over the announce table. AJ begins to move, entering the ring. Gallows and Anderson continue to beat down on Roman before AJ gives them the signal to move and when he does.. Carnage ensues!

PHENOMENAL FOREARM THROUGH THE TABLE!! Styles fly's and lands on Roman with the forearm smash through the commentary table as Jim Ross, Booker and JBL flee'd for their safety. With Ambrose and now Roman out of the action- It's 3 on 1 and it looks bleak for the Architect- Seth Rollins. Back in the ring and Seth looks out towards the crowd who for the first time- get behind him- He's not backing down and tries to fight before the number's game get's too much. The club continue to bend the rules- the official now having lost complete control of the match. AJ, Anderson and Gallows stomp Rollins in the middle of the ring before AJ orders them to get up Seth and they do- before delivering another.. MAGIC KILLER! Anderson and Gallows the drag up a lifeless Rollins once more and place him in position for AJ Styles to finish with the.. STYLES CLASH! AJ then covers for the win! One! Two! Three!

Spoiler:

WINNERS: THE BULLET CLUB (AJ, ANDERSON & GALLOWS)

The live footage circles around the ring- showing the carnage. It showcases all three members of the Shield down and out as Jim Ross questions what shape each of them will be in come Battleground? JBL speculates are we witnessing a passing of the torch from a former faction that dominated the WWE to a new one? Booker says that had it not been for Rollins wanting the glory- Reigns had this match won! Jim Ross says that all six men put on an amazing show and that we will see the fall out that's to come from this. JR thanks the WWE Universe and says good night folks as Smackdown comes to an end and the live footage fades away.

(Hope you enjoyed the first show, all feedback is welcome!)
    Last edited by Deco90; 06-03-2017 at 06:45 AM.

Tacos Rule!

Status
      Country                    United States

First it's nice reading both your guys writing again. Got way top busy to keep up with it on EWN and of course the site issues made anything hard to read.
    Second, can you guys take over writing for the real wwe ? Lol
    Really, what you guys wrote was very enjoyable. I look forward to reading more. I am still busy but when I travel for work I have a bunch of free time - reading helps

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status

Quote Originally Posted by hanz gruber View Post
    First it's nice reading both your guys writing again. Got way top busy to keep up with it on EWN and of course the site issues made anything hard to read.
    Really, what you guys wrote was very enjoyable. I look forward to reading more. I am still busy but when I travel for work I have a bunch of free time - reading helps
    Haha! Thanks dude, appreciate the kind words and glad you enjoyed the show, EHC.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Thanks for the feedback EHC! Really appreciate it!

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Awesome awesome awesome

Huggin' It Out!

Status

Let's see what'cha got here...

Right away, from a macro level, I like the formatting a lot here. Your color coding was proper and everything that needed to stand out, stood out. I think, if anything could be changed, it's perhaps the font size (could be a touch smaller) but that's just kinda picky of me.

Anyways, off the bat: The rosters look to be pretty balanced here. You definitely frontloaded Raw with Reigns, Ambrose, Cena and Lesnar, but with Lesnar's abbreviated schedule, things will level themselves out. There's some good main eventers over on SmackDown between Styles, Finn, Rollins and Orton with Wyatt and Rusev easily able to bump up. I'm intrigued at the fact that you have Sasha and Charlotte on two different rosters. Mostly because there's no other woman on Raw... so I'm wondering if you're going to keep it how it is now and eventually develop a title belt on the loser's show from Battleground, or if you're going to have the women's division be on one show exclusively. Asuka being on SmackDown is a solid choice, and only furthers the intrigue here as far as what you decide to do.

Tag team wise, things are about even. Enzo and Cass and The Dudleys line up nicely with New Day and American Alpha (please book and use those boys better than how they are now). Plenty more tags coming down the pipe there too, I'm sure.

The mid-card situation looks a bit more interesting on Raw than SD. Wondering what you'll do with Miz and Aries in particular.

As for the show itself, a couple things:

- Like Bischoff as the SDL GM. Bryan as Raw GM, making Stephanie turn 'about face,' has me wondering if she's either full of shit or actually changing. Will be looking in to see how much character development is done there and what comes of that. I can see an interesting dichotomy with Bischoff and Shane, and I wonder if they'll be butting heads at all.

- Burning The Shield reunion on this SD has some mixed reviews here. On one hand, good way to boost up the show and make it feel bigtime. OTOH, it was unadvertised beforehand. With that said, it's a very Bischoff move to stir shit up like that for the benefit of his brand, and considering now that they're separated, I suppose it does make a level of sense as a 'one night only' type deal.

- Darren Young getting the W over Miz has me intrigued from afar, tbh.

- Sasha pinning Dana is, obviously, the right move. Sasha-Charlotte, as I mentioned, has a lot of intrigue and I think you did a fine job building that hype up on this show.

Overall, a fine show. There were some spelling mistakes here and there so I would just advise you to proofread a touch before posting and what not cause I saw them a bit sporadically, though it didn't affect my reading of the show. I think you did a pretty solid job in building things up and everything that happens after Battleground now will be fun to watch unfold. I'll be readin'. Best of luck.

WWE 2015: Generation NXT | Now Playing in Be The Booker | #WC4Horsemen

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Hug Life View Post

Right away, from a macro level, I like the formatting a lot here. Your color coding was proper and everything that needed to stand out, stood out. I think, if anything could be changed, it's perhaps the font size (could be a touch smaller) but that's just kinda picky of me.

Anyways, off the bat: The rosters look to be pretty balanced here. You definitely frontloaded Raw with Reigns, Ambrose, Cena and Lesnar, but with Lesnar's abbreviated schedule, things will level themselves out. There's some good main eventers over on SmackDown between Styles, Finn, Rollins and Orton with Wyatt and Rusev easily able to bump up. I'm intrigued at the fact that you have Sasha and Charlotte on two different rosters. Mostly because there's no other woman on Raw... so I'm wondering if you're going to keep it how it is now and eventually develop a title belt on the loser's show from Battleground, or if you're going to have the women's division be on one show exclusively. Asuka being on SmackDown is a solid choice, and only furthers the intrigue here as far as what you decide to do.

Tag team wise, things are about even. Enzo and Cass and The Dudleys line up nicely with New Day and American Alpha (please book and use those boys better than how they are now). Plenty more tags coming down the pipe there too, I'm sure.

The mid-card situation looks a bit more interesting on Raw than SD. Wondering what you'll do with Miz and Aries in particular.

- Like Bischoff as the SDL GM. Bryan as Raw GM, making Stephanie turn 'about face,' has me wondering if she's either full of shit or actually changing. Will be looking in to see how much character development is done there and what comes of that. I can see an interesting dichotomy with Bischoff and Shane, and I wonder if they'll be butting heads at all.

- Burning The Shield reunion on this SD has some mixed reviews here. On one hand, good way to boost up the show and make it feel bigtime. OTOH, it was unadvertised beforehand. With that said, it's a very Bischoff move to stir shit up like that for the benefit of his brand, and considering now that they're separated, I suppose it does make a level of sense as a 'one night only' type deal.

- Sasha pinning Dana is, obviously, the right move. Sasha-Charlotte, as I mentioned, has a lot of intrigue and I think you did a fine job building that hype up on this show.

Overall, a fine show. There were some spelling mistakes here and there so I would just advise you to proofread a touch before posting and what not cause I saw them a bit sporadically, though it didn't affect my reading of the show. I think you did a pretty solid job in building things up and everything that happens after Battleground now will be fun to watch unfold. I'll be readin'. Best of luck.
    Wow, thanks for the awesome review dude. It's mad- I was literally just talking to Skeng about you and your booker and he said how good your TakeOver was So expect a review back and a couple of extra readers for sure!

Glad you enjoyed it mate and the feedback will certainly be noted. Spelling errors will mostly be down to me- English is my second language but I'll take more care to proofread going forward.

Thanks again for giving us a chance and taking the time to check it out. Massively appreciated.

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status

Quote Originally Posted by OMBGraves View Post
    Awesome awesome awesome
    Cheers OMB, appreciate it bro!

Any plans to do your own one again mate?

Curtain Jerker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by OMBGraves View Post
    Awesome awesome awesome
    Cheers OMB! Good to see you on this site as well man!

Quote Originally Posted by Hug Life View Post

Haha yeah me & Deco was just speaking about your booker man- I legit marked when Deco told me that you reviewed our booker lol. I really enjoyed TakeOver Brooklyn so I will try and review that when I can.

I don't want to reveal too much, but I see where you're coming from with American Alpha- the way that WWE booked them in real life always pisses me off lol. And I will also say this, I've got a lot planned for the mid-card scene so hopefully the booking is interesting too.

Really appreciate the review though man! Thank you.

People's Champion

Status

Right guys I’ve had a read of your draft show as the scenario definitely interests me. I would like to know whether you went go by go in deciding who to pick as your talent or if you came to mutual understanding over the roster because as a fan of WWE I will scrutinise any bad picks from my personal point of view.

Let’s start with the General Managers. I was quite pleased to see Eric Bischoff replace Bryan (reality) as GM because I feel he’s a better use for it but then Bryan turns up as the Raw GM haha. Both are infinitely better choices than Mick Foley for me but I’m keen to see what Daniel Bryan brings to Raw. One thing I would like to see is the McMahon’s take a back seat instead of what we got with Stephanie one-upping Mick Foley all the time.

Roman Reigns. Okay that seems legit as a first pick. But then Smackdown picks Charlotte Flair? That’s just odd, champion or not. Just to be different. I guess controversy is definitely following Easy E around. Hopefully Smackdown’s roster doesn’t look weaker by the end of this.

So Raw takes the WWE Champ Ambrose.I like the change up and immediately Raw have got The Shield feud at their disposal. AJ Styles for Smackdown!! Like Bischoff said no championship but a better pick for Smackdown in round 2.

Cena on Raw. Hallelujah!! Never bought him as a Smackdown star because he had been on Raw for so long. My biggest hope after this is that Rollins, Owens and Cesaro end up on the bluebrand. And Balor is in that category of work horse stars that Smackdown was famous for in the early 2000s. I already prefer SDs roster.

Lesnar on the red brand is the right move. He would seriously stunt the progress of the likes of Balor and Styles but with Cena and Reigns on the other side the history is already there. Rollins is another great pick for Smackdown and I’m already excited about Styles v Balor and Styles v Rollins. I hope Rollins doesn’t win the WWE Championship as a SD tournament would be so much fun.

New Day gives Raw a guaranteed title but Smackdown takes it’s second. Rusev is a proper heel and I’m interested to see how he bounces off the likes of Balor and Rollins. Miz drafted to Raw but loses to Darren Young. Feud perhaps.

Nice to see The Shield back for onenight. Bullet Club are interesting but I’m waiting to see Balor’s reaction. Hopefully American Alpha are booked properly on the main roster and Asuka is abit early for my liking, there’s plenty that could be done with the Women’s division. I would have loved to have seen Charlotte’s face when Asuka was announced. Austin Aries was a nice touch and my personal preference is he stays away from the cruiserweight scene. Guy is too talented for that.

Bit annoyed that Cesaro ended up on Raw but hopefully Zayn or Owens can go to Smackdown and make a new Smackdown 6 alongside Rollins, Styles, Balor, Wyatt and Rusev.

Finally the main event was great and AJ Styles came out of it looking tremendous. I doubt you will split The Club up as there are too many possibilities with Balor and Styles to give up.

Overall a solid show to start the project off and I’m keen to see what a weekly show without the distraction of the draft looks like. Keep up the great work, looks fabulous so far.

Tacos Rule!

Status

Yeah I think i had just got use to your spelling mistakes over the years thbk/deco- but as you said its your second language. Never been a big deal to me.

And I have no doubt yours and Shazs booking will always be good as anything you guys came up with in the btb and in the efeds always had great booking for the most part. gotta say, i really miss the old wwe fantasy efed

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sykotic View Post
    Right guys I’ve had a read of your draft show as the scenario definitely interests me. I would like to know whether you went go by go in deciding who to pick as your talent or if you came to mutual understanding over the roster because as a fan of WWE I will scrutinise any bad picks from my personal point of view.

Let’s start with the General Managers. I was quite pleased to see Eric Bischoff replace Bryan (reality) as GM because I feel he’s a better use for it but then Bryan turns up as the Raw GM haha. Both are infinitely better choices than Mick Foley for me but I’m keen to see what Daniel Bryan brings to Raw. One thing I would like to see is the McMahon’s take a back seat instead of what we got with Stephanie one-upping Mick Foley all the time.

Roman Reigns. Okay that seems legit as a first pick. But then Smackdown picks Charlotte Flair? That’s just odd, champion or not. Just to be different. I guess controversy is definitely following Easy E around. Hopefully Smackdown’s roster doesn’t look weaker by the end of this.

So Raw takes the WWE Champ Ambrose.I like the change up and immediately Raw have got The Shield feud at their disposal. AJ Styles for Smackdown!! Like Bischoff said no championship but a better pick for Smackdown in round 2.

Cena on Raw. Hallelujah!! Never bought him as a Smackdown star because he had been on Raw for so long. My biggest hope after this is that Rollins, Owens and Cesaro end up on the bluebrand. And Balor is in that category of work horse stars that Smackdown was famous for in the early 2000s. I already prefer SDs roster.

Lesnar on the red brand is the right move. He would seriously stunt the progress of the likes of Balor and Styles but with Cena and Reigns on the other side the history is already there. Rollins is another great pick for Smackdown and I’m already excited about Styles v Balor and Styles v Rollins. I hope Rollins doesn’t win the WWE Championship as a SD tournament would be so much fun.

New Day gives Raw a guaranteed title but Smackdown takes it’s second. Rusev is a proper heel and I’m interested to see how he bounces off the likes of Balor and Rollins. Miz drafted to Raw but loses to Darren Young. Feud perhaps.

Nice to see The Shield back for onenight. Bullet Club are interesting but I’m waiting to see Balor’s reaction. Hopefully American Alpha are booked properly on the main roster and Asuka is abit early for my liking, there’s plenty that could be done with the Women’s division. I would have loved to have seen Charlotte’s face when Asuka was announced. Austin Aries was a nice touch and my personal preference is he stays away from the cruiserweight scene. Guy is too talented for that.

Bit annoyed that Cesaro ended up on Raw but hopefully Zayn or Owens can go to Smackdown and make a new Smackdown 6 alongside Rollins, Styles, Balor, Wyatt and Rusev.

Finally the main event was great and AJ Styles came out of it looking tremendous. I doubt you will split The Club up as there are too many possibilities with Balor and Styles to give up.

Overall a solid show to start the project off and I’m keen to see what a weekly show without the distraction of the draft looks like. Keep up the great work, looks fabulous so far.

Firstly, big thanks for giving us a chance and checking out our show, dude. Me and Skeng appreciate it massively.

I'm glad you liked the show and hope you like what we have planned.

Yeah we both took turns to each pick a draft pick and it continued till pretty much everyone was selected. We really liked the idea of it being natural and choosing the talent and teams you wanted for your own show. We also pretty much did it on the spot so there was a real intensity and we often had to act quick and plan idea's even quicker in case one of us chose who the other wanted or for someone we had planned for- it was pretty cool.

Really pleased you enjoyed the Main Event and the majority of things.

Thanks again for checking it out and reviewing.

Yeah I think i had just got use to your spelling mistakes over the years thbk/deco- but as you said its your second language. Never been a big deal to me.

And I have no doubt yours and Shazs booking will always be good as anything you guys came up with in the btb and in the efeds always had great booking for the most part. gotta say, i really miss the old wwe fantasy efed
    Yeah Haha! Hopefully it's never been too bad and I'll look to keep improving going forward.

Ah that's sweet man- thanks for the kind words do. It was easy to book when there was people like you who every singled time believed in us and did your best consistently. It was a pleasure.

Same here! Often think back on that Fed and miss it. Good times! Haha!

Tacos Rule!

Status

It wasn't anything real big- the occasional to instead of too- little things like that. When I was on EWA creative everybody else on creative were Brits- so to make everything flow if I wrote a match on a show that was not mine, I spelled stuff the British way. then I just did it on my show too. I never really got out of that because when i correspond with my friends in Germany and Austria- they write in British English too so my wife can read it too. Weird how efeding affected my spelling

Curtain Jerker

Status

Thank you for the review man! As Deco said- me & him did our drafts naturally and it definitely creates some friendly competition between us so we can both put out quality shows.

Appreciate the comments man! I miss WWE Fantasy efed as well, definitely was my most favorite experience whilst efedding.

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status

Raw & Smackdown Live Draft Center - 19/07/2016 - WWE Network Exclusive.

The camera's are rolling and we are live on the WWE Network! Smackdown's Renee Young welcomes us to Draft Center live on the WWE Network! She then announces that joining her is Hall of Famer, Booker T! The Savior of misbehavior, Corey Graves and to add some beauty and class to the proceedings- Hall of Famer, Lita.

Each thank Renee Young for their introductions before they all express how pleased and exited they are to be here as the remaining Draft Picks unfold live on the WWE Network! Renee then turns to Booker and says that he was in the thick of the action out there.. Who got the best pick?

BOOKER T: OH MY Goodness, how you gon' put me on the spot like that Renee? I've got to give it to Smackdown and yes, I am biased but when you bring in a kid like AJ Styles, you just changed da' game! He's on fire right now and I can't wait to see him on the Blue Brand! Shout out to da' big dog too, Roman Reigns!

COREY GRAVES: Really? Okay, I'm a huge, huge AJ Styles fan but Raw got the WWE Champion- Dean Ambrose! I'm not sure you can overlook that pick without acknowledging just how big of a deal it is to have the number one Championship on your brand.

LITA: I have to be honest- I can't call the best pick. I honestly think both Raw and Smackdown have had some amazing picks right now but I've got to give a shout out to my girls, Charlotte and Sasha Banks. I mean, they have come on so much.. this Women's Revolution has been amazing and who would have thought that both women would be in the top Ten Draft picks? I mean- Charlotte was number one for Smackdown! Respect to my girls, Sasha and Charlotte- Sky's the limit for them two!

Renee thanks each for their thoughts before announcing that the next 10 Draft picks are about to come in and here are the results!

RAW #11 DRAFT PICK - SAMI ZAYN.

SMACKDOWN #11 DRAFT PICK - KEVIN OWENS.

RAW #12 DRAFT PICK - SHEAMUS.

SMACKDOWN #12 DRAT PICK - THE CLUB (GALLOWS & ANDERSON)

RAW #13 DRAFT PICK - ALEXA BLISS.

SMACKDOWN #13 DRAFT PICK - NATALYA.

RAW #14 DRAFT PICK - THE USO'S.

SMACKDOWN #14 DRAFT PICK - CHRIS JERICHO.

RAW #15 DRAFT PICK - DOLPH ZIGGLER.

SMACKDOWN #15 DRAFT PICK - BARON CORBIN.

Renee then speaks again and says that some huge names have been selected and ask's for the thoughts of Booker, Corey and Lita once more.

COREY GRAVES:
    Not even the Brand Extension could split up two best friends- Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens! Huge picks for Smackdown! However two former friends, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn now see their destiny's away from each other and for a while- it looked like they were going to be in an entwining feud for life.

LITA:
    Interesting to see that Smackdown have gone with a seasoned veteran in Nattie to add some experience in the ranks while Raw have opted for youth in Alexa Bliss! Two good picks for both Raw and Smackdown. I've got to say, I'm intrigued to see how Dolph Ziggler progresses under the guidance of new Raw GM- Daniel Bryan. Bryan knows exactly what it's like to be clawing at the bottom for a chance and I think this really could be the making of Dolph Ziggler, we will see!

BOOKER T:
    Dudley Boyz, Enzo & Cass, now the Club! Smackdown's tag team division is stacked and I think tag team wrestling is about to have a rebirth fo' real. You know, people sleeping on that throwback dawg, I'm talking about Sheamus! This man could have been a champion in any era and he can do it all.

RAW 16# DRAFT PICK - NIKKI BELLA.

SMACKDOWN 16# DRAFT PICK - KANE.

RAW 17# DRAFT PICK - BIG SHOW.

SMACKDOWN 17# DRAFT PICK - THE REVIVAL.

RAW 18# DRAFT PICK - LUKE HARPER.

SMACKDOWN 18# DRAFT PICK - PAIGE.

RAW #19 DRAFT PICK - LUCHA DRAGONS.

SMACKDOWN 19# DRAFT PICK - NEVILLE.

RAW #20 DRAFT PICK - RYBACK.

SMACKDOWN #20 DRAFT PICK - THE UNDERTAKER.

Renee turns to the panel as the 10 draft picks are done for this round and seeks their thoughts and opinions.

LITA:
    WOW, THE UNDERTAKER! I think that's the stand out name right there and rightly so. I have to wonder though Renee, the Phenom has often been defined by WrestleMania in recent years- coming out at #20 in the Draft- I have to wonder is the Deadman about to return and claim his yard?!

BOOKER T:
    DA' UNDERTAKER! That's the pick right there folks and Lita brings up a good point. But in my eyes, The Revival going to Smackdown is a huge pick from NXT! These guys have been killin' it over on NXT, and I don't have a single doubt in my mind that The Revival are gonna go hard on the main roster! I also want to talk about Luke Harper going to Raw and that's so interesting to me because we know that Bray and Braun have both been drafted to Smackdown and right now, Harper's on his own. I know that my man "JBL" brings up a lot of points of how Harper reminds him of Brody and I think we gon' see the best of Luke Harper now he's free, what you think- Corey?

COREY GRAVES:
    I think you could be right, Book. This round is interesting because I've seen on social media how many believed that Smackdown might have already won the Women's Division battle with picking Charlotte, Asuka and now following it up with Nattie and Paige more recently. However, Raw's not giving up the fight- they've got Sasha Banks, they've got Alexa Bliss from NXT and now a women who's been the face of the Divas division for so many years, Nikki Bella! Big pick from Raw.

Renee then follows up by saying so much excitement has been built regarding the Brand Extension Draft Pick and so far it's not disappointed. Renee says that the next round is about to begin- right after this short break. A small commercial then plays and it showcases the upcoming Battleground PPv and the various matches that are about to take place. The footage then stops and goes back to the Draft Center where the next names are being announced- Live!

RAW 21# DRAFT PICK - ERIK ROWAN.

SMACKDOWN 21# DRAFT PICK - BECKY LYNCH.

RAW #22 DRAFT PICK - EMMA.

SMACKDOWN 22# DRAFT PICK - THE SHINING STARS.

RAW 23# DRAFT PICK - DARREN YOUNG.

SMACKDOWN 23# DRAFT PICK - APOLLO CREWS.

RAW 24# DRAFT PICK - ALICIA FOX.

SMACKDOWN 24# DRAFT PICK - DANA BROOKE.

RAW 25# DRAFT PICK - EVA MARIE.

SMACKDOWN 25# DRAFT PICK - ALBERTO DEL RIO.

COREY GRAVES:
    Well to Booker's point earlier, Renee. It's just been confirmed that the full Wyatt Family is no more and it could very well be split down the middle! Braun and Bray have gone to Smackdown while Harper and Rowan have gone to Raw. Interesting developments and I wonder if now that Rowan and Harper are free- will they stick together, or will they set out their own paths? I guess we will see.

LITA:
    I like that we starting to see each Women's Division really flesh out and take shape. I guess all that's left to do is to watch Battleground and just stay glued to the action as Charlotte will face Sasha Banks for the WWE Women's Championship! One way or the other, one brand is going to have a Women's Championship and the other is not.. I can't wait to see it unfold.

BOOKER T:
    Alberto Del Rio- You know, I can't imagine that he's going to be too pleased been drafted at 25# for Smackdown live, Renee. That's the thing though- there's still so much talent to choose from. I mean you got the kid- my man- Darren Young, he picks up a big victory tonight and he's still coming out 23# for Monday night Raw. There's still talent out there and I'm sure that both, Shane and Stephanie are fighting to make sure their respective brands come out on top!

RAW 30# DRAFT PICK - GOLDEN TRUTH.

SMACKDOWN 30# DRAFT PICK - ZACK RYDER.

RAW 31# DRAFT PICK - TITUS O'NEIL.

SMACKDOWN 31# DRAFT PICK - JACK SWAGGER.

RAW 32# DRAFT PICK - SUMMER RAE.

SMACKDOWN 32# DRAFT PICK - MARK HENRY.

RAW 33# DRAFT PICK - BO DALLAS.

SMACKDOWN 33# DRAFT PICK - NAOMI.

RAW 34# DRAFT PICK - BREEZANGO.

SMACKDOWN 34# DRAFT PICK - TAMINA SNUKA.

RAW #35 DRAFT PICK - CURTIS AXEL.

SMACKDOWN #35 - THE VAUDEVILLIANS.

UNDRAFTED - TYSON KIDD & HEATH SLATER.

Renee Young then turns to the panel and says that the Brand Extension Draft has now been concluded and with 35 draft picks each- Raw and Smackdown have filled their rosters and the war is on! Renee thanks Corey, Lita and Booker T for joining her this evening and thanks the WWE Universe for tuning in tonight. She says that Battleground is right around the corner and it's going to be amazing! She says good bye as the live footage draws to a close and the live feed fades away.
    Last edited by Deco90; 06-07-2017 at 05:28 PM.

People's Champion

Status

Great stuff guys. I'm leaning on Smackdown having the better picks at the moment as they nabbed Owens. Missed Zayn but got Jericho.

My favourite outside pick for Raw is Harper. Guy has so much potential. Would love for him to be built up well before an eventual volatile reunion with Wyatt.

Smackdown killed the Women's picks for me with Becky Lynch going later than expected and adding herself to Charlotte, Asuka, Paige and Natalya. Would be interesting if Charlotte lost the title to give Raw and Sasha especially a big rub.

Keep eps up the good work lads. I'll be reading.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Great stuff guys. I'm leaning on Smackdown having the better picks at the moment as they nabbed Owens. Missed Zayn but got Jericho.

My favourite outside pick for Raw is Harper. Guy has so much potential. Would love for him to be built up well before an eventual volatile reunion with Wyatt.

Smackdown killed the Women's picks for me with Becky Lynch going later than expected and adding herself to Charlotte, Asuka, Paige and Natalya. Would be interesting if Charlotte lost the title to give Raw and Sasha especially a big rub.

Keep eps up the good work lads. I'll be reading.
    Thank you for the feedback on the Network exclusive!

I'm also going to post Battleground shortly! Just to remind everybody, me & Deco did the PPV in recap because most of the match card and results have stayed the same.

Thread Information