(BASE PICTURE - Kolohe Andino)

BASIC:
    Height: 6 feet 2 inches
    Weight: 223 pounds
    Birth date: July 23, 1988
    Hometown: San Jose, California
    Current Residence: Maui, Hawaii
    Managers: “The Entourage” – KT, Mikehla, Teagan

(BASE PICTURES- Kendall Jenner, Alexis Ren, Bella Thorne)

STATISTICS:
    Strength: 81
    Submission: 69
    Durability: 92
    Technique: 78
    Speed: 85
    Charisma: 97
    Hardcore: 86
    Stamina/Endurance: 97
    OVERALL MEAN AVERAGE: 85

DISPOSITION: Heel. Although, in a few areas of the United States (mainly the West), he is developing a small, positive, cult-like following in surf culture and local lore, which is starting to cross over into the sports-entertainment/pro-wrestling crowds.

WRESTLING STYLE:
    - Well-rounded. Average in all offensive styles, rather than excelling in any particular one.
    - Significantly above average in regards to durability, endurance, and stamina.
    - Relies heavily on outside interference from the Entourage to gain victories.

GIMMICK:
    “Extreme”
    - Extreme sports athlete, turned pro-wrestler.
    - Extremely arrogant.
    - Extremely cocky.
    - Professional surfer.

FWA ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

NON-FWA ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
    - 1-time CWC (California Wrestling Club) Interstate Champion
    - 3-time CWC (California Wrestling Club) Continental Champion

- Can-Am California Surf-Off: 2006: Bronze
    - Can-Am California Surf-Off: 2007-2009: Gold
    - The Big Wave Classic, Hawaii: 2009-2010, 2014: Gold
    - The Big Wave Classic, Australia: 2011, 2015: Gold
    - The Big Wave Intergender-Doubles Tournament, Hawaii: 2014: Silver
    - The Big Wave Intergender-Doubles Tournament, Australia: 2015: Gold
    - Australian Open World Championship: 2008-2010: Gold
    - Australian Open World Championship: 2015: Silver
    - Surf Magazine: Most Improved Surfer of the Year: 2007
    - Surf Magazine: Surfer of the Year: 2008-2011, 2014-2015

CURRENT FWA FEUDS:

FINISHING MOVES:
    - The Riptide (reverse RKO/jumping one-armed neckbreaker)
    - Poseidon Worship (elevated gutwrench neckbreaker; pointing toward the sky just before falling).

6 PERFECTED WRESTLING MOVES:
    - The Trident’s Tips (3 leg drops in a row, with the third one being a corkscrew leg drop).
    - Kahuna’s Magic (inverted headlock backbreaker; always performed as a counter).
    - The Sand Facial (laying front facelock, while periodically grinding the opponent’s face back and forth on the mat).
    - The Undertow (twists the arm, repeated forearms, elbows, and slaps to the face, followed by a hard Irish whip, such that the opponent falls under the bottom rope, landing on the outside of the ring. Usually followed by ‘Over the falls’).
    - Over the Falls (a sloppy plancha over the top rope to the outside).
    - Orbit 165 (A modified top-rope splash. Opponent lays near center of ring, on his/her back. Jumps off the top with his body still positioned vertically, then turns 180 degrees in midair, such that he is now facing the corner he jumped from. He then moves his body horizontally, as he begins to descend, and lands on his opponent.)

ENTRANCE THEME:

APPEARANCE:
    PHYSICAL:
    Athletic build. Tanned. Bleached blonde, shaggy hair; the natural brown can be seen underneath, somewhat. Scruffy beard. Tattoos: “DHARMA” between shoulder blades. Chinese symbol for “water” on right shoulder. A customized art-piece of Poseidon and the planet Neptune on left shoulder. A trident on the inner side of his left arm. Small Roman numerals of the Entourage’s birthdays under left pectoral muscle.

CASUAL:
    Sunglasses. Hemp bracelets. Hemp necklace with 3 lettered pendants on the end: “KMT”. Black-stringed necklace, with a pendant of a gold surfboard on the end. White tank-top. Pairs of aqua-coloured shorts, or grey sweatpants (depending on conditions). Sandals or shoes (depending on conditions).

WRESTLING:
    Wears white tank top, sunglasses, and necklaces to the ring. Removes them before wrestling, and gives one article to each member of the Entourage. Hemp bracelets. White kneepads. Boots to match one of four pairs of shorts.
    - Waves and water theme: Blue/white
    - Setting sun over the ocean theme: Yellow/orange/dark purple/dark blue
    - Palm trees theme: Green/orange/purple
    - Trident and moons theme: Aqua/white/gold

EXAMPLE PROMO:
    Written July 2010
    First FWA match vs. FWA Champion, Matt Boudreau

The scene is of a beautiful white sand beach, on a clear sunny day. The cameraman proceeds down the beach, passing many people who relax, tan, read books, chat, play games, and swim in the ocean. Many surfers can be seen out in the ocean too, as the waves are quite large on this day. As the cameraman continues walking, he focuses on 3 ladies, and seems to be headed toward them. They all lay on the same large orange blanket, wearing black sunglasses and bikinis. A blonde with an orange one, a red-head with a red one, and a dark haired girl, with a black one. The cameraman finally reaches them.

CAMERAMAN: Hey, girls. I’m back. Is he in yet?

MIKEHLA: Ooooooooo, heyyyy there cameraman. Look girls, Mr. Cameraman is back.

TEAGAN: Heyyyyyy, camera guy.

KT: …

MIKEHLA: And no, he’s not in yet. But since you have your camera now, you should record some of his greatness, for your little TV show or whatever. He’s right over there. In the baby-blue shorts.

TEAGAN: The hot one…

Mikehla points out in the ocean, and the cameraman pans to where she points. A figure in orange shorts with bleached hair can be seen, on his own, away from the other surfers, paddling in the ocean. He goes up and over a few waves, waiting for the right one.

MIKEHLA: He’s gonna take this one. Watch him.

Teagan can be heard giggling, as the surfer turns 180 degrees, facing the shore now, as the huge wave comes up from behind him. The surfer paddles hard, then jumps up vertically on his board, and rides the wave for a while, performing some stylistic and technical moves, before simply riding it to the shore.

KT: Mmmmm…

TEAGAN: He’s soooooo amazing. Oh my GOD.

The surfer comes on to land, holds his board under his arm, and begins walking up the beach, toward the cameraperson and the girls. Teagan and Mikehla rush over to him, not being able to wait, and walk the rest of the way with him, Teagan’s hands all over him. KT stares at him silently as if in a trance, her mouth hung open. The surfer and the girls reach the cameraperson.

NEPTUNE: Yoooooooooooo, dude. How’s it hangin’? You must be that FWA dude, yeah?

CAMERAMAN: Yeah, that’s me. The name is Mark. Nice to meet you.

NEPTUNE: What’s uuuup, Mark?

He sits his board down on the sand, and puts his arm around Mikehla, as Teagan giggles, not able to stand still in one place, hanging off of him and playing in the sand with her toes. KT continues staring.

CAMERAMAN: So just a few questions for you to answer. And then some general statements from you, if you don‘t mind.

NEPTUNE: Shoot, dude.

CAMERAMAN: Well, first of all, let’s just hear a bit about yourself. Inform the fans who are watching around the world about who you are.

KT walks over to him now too.

NEPTUNE: I am Nathan Neptune Noland. The one and only, bro. The best surfer in the world, dude. My accomplishments speak for themselves. Australian World Open, owned. Can-Am challenges, owned. Big Wave comps, owned. And be totally sure of it man, wherever I go, these rad girls will be right beside me, dude. It’s in my contract. I made sure of it. Most importantly, that includes being at ringside at all times, dude, no exceptions. Just like they have been with me since the beginning of my surf career, and beyond, bro. They are my beach bunnies. My Entourage.

Mikehla and KT smile, as Teagan continues with her giggling.

NEPTUNE: I totally reeked havoc on the surfing world for like, the past 6 or 7 years, bro. I own the oceans, bro. My name is no lie. But, I needed something more. Some place else to show my athleticism. Something close to that intensity, and that extreme, of surfing. Nothing is as gnarly as riding mother natures finest waves, challenging water and the oceans, nature’s most awesome force. But dude, pro wrestling is pretty close. I’ve lived my whole life in Cali, bro, so I totally knew about the CWC. I took my athletic abilities and intensity to the wrestling ring, and dominated there too, man. I won two titles in just under a year, bro. This made me get scouted by the FWA, and I totally signed the contract they offered. It’s hard to pass up more fame and fortune, bro. I just excel at everything. I’m the man. More fans than you could even count, dude. Just ask my bunnies.

Teagan giggles and rubs his arm and shoulder, as KT stares on, and Mikehla holds her arm around him, as he does the same to her.

CAMERAMAN: I can’t wait to see what you bring to the FWA, and I’m sure our fans feel the same way… You have a tall task ahead of you though, Mr. Noland. Your debut match is against the current reigning FWA Champion of approximately 21 months. Since September 28 2008. Many claim he is the best ever. Of course, I am speaking of The Idol Matt Boudreau. Rumours are circulating about how this match came to be. Surely, the FWA would be hesitant to put a person in their debut match against Boudreau. What is the story behind this? And also, how does it feel to debut in the Main Event of the FWA’s premiere show, Fight Night? I could be wrong, but that may be a first…

NEPTUNE: This match is no coincidence at all, dude. I specifically asked for it. I asked for the top dog in my debut match. Actually, man, this was another thing I made sure was put in my contract. A debut match against the FWA Champion. Go big, or go home, dude. And this will be bigger than a bombora, bro. That’s fer sure. I am so amped for this match. I’m gonna make myself noticed when I beat the current champ. I will own that dude, just like I own the waves man. I beat mother nature every day. How will this chump be any different? It will be much easier, bro. Matt Boudreau, huh? Pffft! Big freakin’ deal. All I’ve heard since signing with the FWA, bro, is Boudreau this, and Boudreau that. How the guy can’t be beat. The way I see it though, dude, is that I have the total advantage here. Nobody has ever seen me before, man. No dude or dude-ette knows what I am capable of, and that includes the big bad champion. The dudes in the FWA must not be very good, man, that‘s all I know. This Boudreau guy is sick, from what I hear. Like, super sick, dude. And he still can’t be beat? That’s gnarly for me though, ‘cause it means I’ll climb to the top, really fast. Faster than riding a tidal wave, dude. I shoulda’ requested a casket match, just to put this whack dude out of his misery, once and for all.

Teagan bursts out laughing.

CAMERAMAN: So this leads to my next question, which you just kind of answered: Does it bother you that you will be competing against a dying man?

NEPTUNE: Not at all, dude. If the guy wants to stick around and wrestle, why should I feel bad? I just better not catch anything from the goon, dude.

CAMERAMAN: Another rumour I have heard, they are really flying rampant here, is that this will be Matt Boudreau’s final match in the Fantasy Wrestling Alliance, closing out his career in his hometown of Halifax, Nova Scotia. It seems like a logical move. Especially at this stage in his career. Does this add even more pressure to your debut? Boudreau will surely be at his best.

NEPTUNE: Mark, man, dude, what are you talking about? His hometown? People keep arguing this with me too. They’re like, ‘ooooo, you gotta face Boudreau in his hometown, and he‘ll have the advantage.’ And I’m like: ‘noooooo wayyyyyy, dude. We’re wrestling in Halifax, man.’ And they’re like ‘ya Nathan dude, exactly. That’s his home.’ But no way man. That dude isn’t from Halifax. He’s nerds-ville born, fer sure. 2 miles down the road from dweebs-ville. Hang a left at loser lane.

Teagan giggles some more.

NEPTUNE: Me and my entourage watched one of his interview things the other night, while playing around in the Jacuzzi.

The Entourage smile, but only Mikehla blushes a little.

NEPTUNE: And it was total dweebs-ville. What is this grommet talking about? Some of the stuff he says is just not rad at all. He was actually talking about William Shakespeare, dude. How is Boudreau even a wrestler? He should be sitting in front of a fireplace, with a pair of glasses, and a sweater vest, smoking a pipe, with his legs crossed, reading some of his lame-o books.

TEAGAN: Total lame-o loser.

NEPTUNE: Fer sure.

TEAGAN: Total nerds-ville.

NEPTUNE: It will be his last match though, dude, just like you heard. The rumours are true. But not ‘cause of his career choice to retire. It’ll be his last match ‘cause I will end his career. I’ll be more famous than ever, dude. I’m gonna knock out the biggest wrestler in the company. And who knows, maybe my entourage will get down and dirty, and knock that girl of his out too.

KT smiles.

NEPTUNE: I’m surprised he even has a girl, dude. I figured he’s play for the other team, you know what I mean, bro? The guy is a multicoloured butterfly. I thought he’d be the one at the front of the line, in the gay pride parade, holding that rainbow flag, dude.

Teagan giggles.

NEPTUNE: But have you seen his girl, man? Alexza, or whatever. Oh my GOD, dude. That is one ugly chic. Compare her to what I have, right here, right in front of you, man. These are the hottest babes in the land, dude. I’ve got more chics, and hotter chics, man. This chump has to settle for one, an ugly one, ‘cause no other babes wanna’ be around him. I’m already miles and miles ahead of this dweeb, in soooo many ways.

CAMERAMAN: You mentioned watching a Matt Boudreau promo. What about any of his matches? Have you been studying his style, in preparation?

NEPTUNE: No way, dude. We watched that promo, and I was almost puking in my Jacuzzi. The entourage wouldn’t have liked that, dude. I’m about wooing the ladies, not grossing them out, dude. So I had to get rid of anything to do with Boudreau.

Teagan mimics vomiting, then chuckles.

NEPTUNE: Watching that promo was like being poked in the brain with a stick. I couldn’t even follow that crap, dude. It makes no sense, at all, so I can only imagine what his matches are like. Doesn’t really matter much anyway, man. I am way too busy to begin with to watch matches, and have other ways to prepare. Just look at me, man.

He flexes his bicep, as Teagan touches it, and KT grins, slightly.

NEPTUNE: It’s obvious that I train and prepare other ways, other than watching boring wrestling matches. I am sculpted like a statue, dude. I’m more chiselled than a cave-man’s walls, man.

Mikehla smiles, and runs her hand through her hair.

NEPTUNE: I’m like, 2% body-fat, dude. My workout routine is craaaazy. I’m gonna’ snap that sick weakling into a bunch of pieces, man. And hey, if he wants to get speedy, and fly around the ring, I’ll do that too, bro. My cardio is beyond insane too, for certain reasons, if you get my drift, dude.

Teagan giggles, and KT cracks a small grin, as Neptune looks to each of them.

NEPTUNE: Between those workouts, surfing, wrestling my own matches, and my beach bunnies, my entourage, I really have no time, at all, dude. I’m ready for this guy without his bore fest matches.

MIKEHLA: *whispering* Can we go soon?

NEPTUNE: Is there anything else, Mark, dude?

CAMERAMAN: Just some final thoughts, before your debut match against the champion, please.

NEPTUNE: This guy is nuts, man. He should be committed to some sort of psych ward or something. I think all of the acid and shrooms he’s done in his day is finally catching up to him. The guy is off his rocker, bro. Just look at him in those promos of his. Some of those scenes. He claims to be some sort of fortune teller, or something, right? Well hey dude, hey Boudreau dude, I’m lookin’ into my magic 8 ball, man.

He mimics actually having a magic 8 ball, shaking it, and turning it around to see what it says, as Teagan giggles at him.

NEPTUNE: Ohh, look girls.
    He pretends to show each of them, as they all grin at his antics.

NEPTUNE: It says Nathan Neptune Noland, the king of the oceans, is about to beat the unbeatable man, Matt Boudreau, and become the king of the FWA ring. At this latest Pay Per View that the FWA had, a lot of people are sayin’ that a torch was passed, from one dude to the next, in the Main Event. Well, guess what dude, no, there won’t be any torches passed from Boudreau to me, in this main event. Nah, instead, I’m just gonna take it, dude. I’m takin’ that torch, and Nathan Neptune Noland is gonna’ be the new guy on this show, holdin’ it wayyy up high, dude.

TEAGAN: Woooooo, whhoooooo! Ow, ow, owwww!

Mikehla and KT smile, Mikehla licking her lips.

NEPTUNE: People are gonna’ be surprised, man. Just wait ‘till ya’ll see what I can do. The great Matt Boudreau will be beaten, dude. The World Champ of pretty near 2 years is gonna lose to a guy making his debut match, dude. And it’ll all go down on his so-called home turf. All of his fans will be on their hands and knees crying, all because of me. I’m gonna slay the dragon. It’s gonna be epic, brother. Boudreau is goin’ out on a low note, ‘cause of me, bro. My fame gets higher and higher, man, just like a sweet crusher wave, brewing in the ocean. The big difference though, man, is that I’m gonna’ ride that wave for a real long time, and it won’t come crashing down on me, man. I’m too good to be toppled by the waves of life, bro. That’s fer sure. Count on it. And hey, Boudreau, dude: be sure to Prepare yourself for the debut of a Lifetime.

He chuckles, along with the Entourage.

NEPTUNE: But for now, I have some other business to attend to. Some cardiovascular activity in order to prepare, just like you suggested earlier, bro. Later, Mark, dude.

Mikehla and Teagan blow kisses to the camera, as KT simply grins. Nathan Neptune Noland picks up his board, and the 4 of them then turn, and begin to walk up the beach, away from the cameraman.

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Nathan Neptune Noland

Welcome back to the FWA.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

Status

Welcome back

Status

I think a pro surfer gimmick could be really cool to read. Good luck!

Jobber

Status

Welcome back, I recently came back :D good to see more familiar faces.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

SHUT THE FUCK UP SKANK

THIS HAS TO BE A WIND UP

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Curtain Jerker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One View Post
    Welcome back to the FWA.
    Thanks.
    And to reply to your PM here since I can't in PMs (why do I need 20 posts to converse with people in private, lol wtf, makes no sense; encourages bullshit posts just to meet the 20 quota, lol) - the only thing I ask about NNN's victories is that they happen due to outside interference from his managers, The Entourage.

THE 559

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by ErixNetteCamp View Post
    Thanks.
    And to reply to your PM here since I can't in PMs (why do I need 20 posts to converse with people in private, lol wtf, makes no sense; encourages bullshit posts just to meet the 20 quota, lol) - the only thing I ask about NNN's victories is that they happen due to outside interference from his managers, The Entourage.
    It's to counter spamming and bots bro.

Cool sign-up, shaka.
    LUCHA! LUCHA! LUCHA!

Curtain Jerker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    It's to counter spamming and bots bro.

Cool sign-up, shaka.
    I do not spam, nor am I a bot. I have a long history here and that should be taken into account. But hey, I'll play the foolish game. I'll play it.
    Thanks.
    Post #3

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

I do not spam, nor am I a bot. I have a long history here and that should be taken into account. But hey, I'll play the foolish game. I'll play it.
    Thanks.
    Post #3
    You can find me on Twitter at the address I sent. If you need to chat in private, find me there until you hit the 20 mark.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

Heel Champion

Status

Welcome aboard, once again, mate. Excited to have you on board!

Status

Thanks.
    Post #3
    WC is bigger than FWA so they could probably care less about your storied PWS history tbh.
    Last edited by Jiggy; 06-02-2017 at 02:33 PM.

On Vacation

Status

LOL WOW! Old faces! Welcome back! You were a PWS legend!

God of Destruction

Status

Wait! What happened here? TMX is back? If he is back then I am coming back
    You never know how strong you are until being strong is THE only choice you have...

Cheese!

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Okay, this is cool.

Thanks to Jabberwocky for the amazing Gabrielle gif

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfs Rain View Post
    Wait! What happened here? TMX is back? If he is back then I am coming back
    He's already gone