Underdog

Status
      Country                    United States

Izzy Van Doren

Character name: Izzy Van Doren

Base pic for your character: Brody Dalle

Hometown
    : Chicago, IL

Nickname(s): “Chicago’s Favorite Gal”, “Deathmatch Izzy”, "Notorious IVD", "The Woman Without Fear"

Height: 5'3''

Weight: 121 lbs

Face/heel/tweener: Face

Current feuds: vs Ashley O'Ryan

Non-FWA accomplishments: None

FWA accomplishments: None

FWA win-loss record, if you wish to keep one: 7-5-1
    Spoiler:

- vs Penny RP
    - Izzy/Sin City Vultures vs Penny/Genocide Back in Business 2017 RP
    - Izzy/Penny vs Genocide RP
    - vs Hanz Gruber 1 RP
    - vs Hanz Gruber 2; No DQ RP
    - RockStarrz vs WOLF/Hanz Gruber RP
    - vs Tommy Thunder RP
    - X Championship: vs Jason Randall vs Zako Wrath vs Tristan James Galloway; Clockwork Orange match Mile High 2017 RP
    - WS3T: Rockstarrz vs The Echo RP
    - WS3T: Rockstarrz vs Kennedy and Rondo RP
    - WS3T: Rockstarrz vs Phillip A Jackson Project RP
    - WS3T: Rockstarrz vs Genocide RP
    - WS3T Finals: Rockstarrz vs Mad Kingdom RP
    - vs LOCKE RP

Style of wrestling (brawler, high flyer, technical, etc.): Brawler, Aggressive, High Flyer

Background: Growing up in Chicago, a small girl can face many hardships. Gang violence, drug scandals, and sexual harassment from strangers was a daily occurrence for Izzy. Not to mention her overbearing parents forcing her into a private school, forcing her to conform to the social norms of the school. One day, Izzy decided to sneak out with her friend and see a concert, it was the best night of her life. She found an escape, punk rock music. She graduated private school and celebrated by getting her first tattoo and cutting her long, black locks. Easy to say, her parents were furious and kicked her out of their house. She was quickly taken in by her friend’s parents and was made a part of their family. She began wrestling soon after graduation and has now made her way to FWA looking to start a fight.

A minimum of five perfected moves your character does in a match (feel free to separate your moveset into categories ie basic strikes, signatures etc.):
    Strikes:
    Low Roundhouse kicks
    Overhead chop
    Bottom Rope Sliding Dropkick
    Headbutt variations (To get some ideas: 1 , 2 , 3)
    Running Single Leg dropkick

High Flying Moves:
    Stage Dive (Diving Canonball Senton, sometimes to the outside if there are enough opponents outside)
    Suicidal Tendencies DDT (Suicide Dive into a Tornado DDT)
    Diving Leg Drop

Other Moves:
    Dead End - Back Drop Driver
    Reverse DDT
    Modified Russian Leg Sweep
    Suplex w/ float over pin
    Headbanger's Ball (Multiple Headbutts to opponent in the corner)

Signature Move:
    Single Leg Boston Crab w/ Stomps
    Kick and Snare - Axe Kick and Elbow Smash

Finishing Move:
    ¡Adios Amigos! - Headlock Driver (Izzy grabs her opponent in a headlock, waves to the fans, and drives the opponents head into the mat, she straddles the opponent hooks the leg and throws the horns \m/)
    Sonic Reducer - Cradle Piledriver

In Ring attire: Sleeveless top covering her bra, long black skinny jeans with tears and stress marks, black Dr Martens.
    During her entrance, she wears a black leather vest with her name painted on the back.

Theme music: Pantera - 10's (Instrumental)

Entrance: The arena goes black as the stage fills up with smoke. A single red spotlight shines down. The fans watch in awe. Izzy Van Doren slowly shifts her feet almost zombie like into the spotlight. The drums come in and the lights in the arena turn to a dark orange tint. Izzy's wearing a black leather vest adorned with studs and pins and a large back piece. A spotlight follows Izzy as she makes her way to the ring. She reaches the threshold between the ramp and ringside. The camera catches her glare as she walks around to hard cam side of the ring. She lets out a primal scream as the lights flicker/strobe around her. Her eyes fixed on the hardcam she slowly enters the ring. She sits in the corner scowling at her opponent.

Introduction promo of at least 10 lines introducing your character to us:
    Spoiler:

-Camera fades in as we see Izzy is sitting on the apron of a training ring in a Ramones shirt, black skinny jeans, and a pair of black Vans. A pair of lights shine on her, one in the background, one just off camera lighting up her face. -

Voice: "Izzy Van Doren is a total unknown in the wrestling scene. She emailed Ashley O'Ryan numerous times asking to be a part of the roster. With Alana seemingly out of action it leaves a spot open for someone to climb into the ranks."

IVD: "Ya know growing up in Chicago... i-it was tough. This corner had prostitutes, the other corner had gang members, and here I am, ya know, 16-17 years old in the middle of it, just trying to get to school." I learned how to be tough because of that place and it made me the woman I am today... I'm Izzy Van Doren, this is my story..."

IVD: "My life is a bit complicated, you could say." -Laughter erupts from her small frame.- "My parents were both heavily Christian. They were raised with it, they raised my older sister with it, and they raised me with it. They were very judgmental about who I could hang out with and who I wanted to be. I was forced to go to a private high school and a uniform. I hated every second of it. The same night I graduated high school... my parents excommunicated me... I haven't seen them since they kicked me out after I graduated. Thank god too."

-We see clips from Izzy's entrance and interacting with the fans.

IVD: "I'm into punk rock because it helped me escape that crazy world. I snuck out for my first MCR concert and I was hooked. Gerard is still my husband. After all the bumps and bruises and scars, you get some pretty pent up aggression and putting on some Danzig, Agent Orange, Ghost is the perfect outlet for me to expel some of that negative energy. And you know, going through a mosh pit."

-Clip of Izzy grappling with her opponent.-

IVD: "I love wrestling mainly for the same reasons I love music. It's just as good of an outlet of expression as moshing is. I love the energy the crowd gives you, the emotion you feel as you hear your music. It's almost euphoric... maybe even orgasmic." -her small, yet loud bubbly laugh fills the room again.-

IVD: "Why FWA? Hmm, well Shannon O' Neal is a pretty badass b*tch and I love her attitude. 'Don't care about this' 'F*ck you, F*ck this' it's awesome! She's punk rock through and through. Other than that, I figured stepping into an FWA ring can really improve your skills rather quickly and I love jumping in head first."

-We see Izzy hit the
    ¡Adios Amigos! on an opponent and she wins her match. She celebrates her victory.-

IVD: "I'm Izzy Van Doren and tune in for my rockin debut in FWA soon! Adios, lovelies!" -She aggressively blows a couple kisses and waves bye to the audience watching.-
    Last edited by ONAMStar; 07-13-2018 at 09:38 PM.

------------------------

Underdog

Status

Re: Izzy Van Doren

Updated with moveset tweak and new look info

------------------------

Status

My first female character, Dinorah Redgrave, originally used Brody Dalle as her base before I changed it to Sabina Kelly. Her OG nickname was "The Punk Rock Princess". A lot of similarities between the characters though I know it's all coincidental as you weren't in FWA in 2011. It's just sureal to me.

Underdog

Status

Most people I talk to don't know the fuckin babe that Brody is.

Hmmm… perhaps in character Izzy was inspired by your character??

------------------------

Underdog

Status

Brody Dalle is not really my type. Not Hispanic enough lol.

Thread Information