Thread: FIGHT NIGHT 06/02/17 Promo Thread

Heel Champion

Status

FIGHT NIGHT 06/02/17 Promo Thread

Promos are due Sunday the 4th of June 2017 at Midnight Pacific. This is Monday the 5th of June at 3am Eastern and 8am British time. If you need an extension, request one via PM or in promo discussion thread. The deadline to ask for an extension is Saturday the 3rd of June.

Except Tig. His deadline is "Whenever he feels like it".

J/K.

A friend in need is a pest

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: FIGHT NIGHT 06/02/17 Promo Thread

I might need an extension for both of my characters due to work. Not saying I won't make the deadline but just covering my bases.

[07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    [07:31 PM] Jon Snow
    : theyve got planes for that
    : And those cost lots of money
    [07:32 PM] Jim
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    [10:00 PM] Kairi HoHo
    : Jerk it in my honor Dak bye.
    [06:18 PM]
    Stonewall Dakson
    : Guys, I am going to see President Trump tomorrow.
    [06:19 PM]
    Stonewall Dakson
    : He's holding a rally in the town I live in. Gonna skip outta work and go.
    Stonewall Dakson
    : Not the town I live in, the town I work in.
    RecyCocks
    : You should bring TGR with you
    [06:20 PM]
    Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Death View Post
    Btw Jiggy said I was only a 4 on a scale of 1 to Jon for being annoying so that's my resolution covered.
    BS Mafia 4 Lyfe: Dakstang Dook Duke HoHo Punk Wolf CocksDynamite Creeping Death Swamps

Heel Champion

Status

Granted.

Jobber

Status

The Road to Redemption
    The Rebirth of James Sync

Chapter 2: How’s the Weather?

The camera comes to life just a flash of lightning fires off a loud thunder. Rain is pouring down across the city, soaking the streets and the people who walk it. Even at night, the streets are filled with people rushing from point A to point B. Some people were wise enough to bring umbrellas, while others are less fortunate and are using whatever they can to keep themselves dry. There’s even one person using a metal garbage can lid. A few unfortunate pedestrians are splashed by a passing car who was a touch too close to the curb. There are people taking cover within the few shops and restaurants that are still open at this late hour. Meanwhile some are just ducking into building entranceways that have long since closed for business. A homeless man could be spotted at the edge of an ally taking cover in a large box, the “roof” caving in slightly from the current conditions. The homeless man looks up towards the part of the ally the camera cannot quite see. He is then handed an umbrella from someone. He quickly puts it above his head and, in contrast, gets to his feet slowly. The man is then handed something else that cannot be made out. He looks ecstatic and hurries out of the ally and down the street. A figure emerges from the ally not long after. It is a man dressed in all black with dirty blonde hair. His hair is back in a ponytail, his forehead covered by a black bandana. His hands are tucked into the pockets of a trench coat that ends about two inches from the rain drenched street. He starts to make his way across the street and towards the camera, the sound of his motorcycle boots displacing water bouncing off the close buildings. When he gets about three feet from the camera he stops and smiles. This man is the returning James Sync. When he speaks, you can hear the joy in his voice.

James Sync:
    That man was a veteran, and everyone just walked past him. No one knew his story and no wanted to; they just cared about keeping themselves dry. I, personally, cannot stand to see people in a worse position than me so I gave him my umbrella and fifty dollars. I told him, “Go get yourself something to eat. Tomorrow I want you to get your hair cut and start looking for work. Just because none of these people want to do something for you doesn’t mean that you can’t help yourself.”

Sync starts walking forward, the cameraman back pedaling to stay in front of him.

James Sync:
    That man was in a very similar situation as I once was, albeit he was more down his luck than I was, but we both were alone. No wanted to help us; they just wanted to ignore our existence. Many veterans like him end up on the streets because there is no real assistance in helping them transition to civilian life and many suffer from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Finding work for those suffering from PTSD is extremely hard because almost anything could cause an episode. All it takes is one person to believe in you and that can set you on the right path.

Sync stops in front of a business that had closed for the day. He turns toward the window and places his forearm against it. The street light behind him illuminates the window, making his reflection clear.

James Sync:
    Sometimes that one person must be yourself. No one came to my aid; I was left to trudge through life, wallowing in my own self-pity. Eventually I was able to pull myself together and got help by attending Alcoholics Anonymous. Believing in yourself is not always a good thing though, especially when you believe a little too much. The last time I was in the FWA for an extended period I was full of myself. I had become the walking definition of vanity. I viewed myself as a god amongst men and that lead to my inevitable downfall. The turning point of my career, no my life, was when I thought I could take down the strongest stable the FWA had ever seen: The Unholy Uprising. At the time, I was a former FWA X Champion and two-time Tag Team Champion, what was I gonna do against future Hall of Famers? Sure, I beat Nate Richardson after he won the inaugural Carnal Contendership. Sure, I main evented Back in Business. I was riding a high that took me to my personal hell. When I issued the challenge, I won my first two matches against them, but that was against the weakest members of the Unholy Uprising. My battles after that were not as simple. My first loss to them was against the inaugural World Heavyweight Champion after the brand split, Stu “The Snake” St. Clair. At that point I should have given up, instead I pushed myself. The next massacre was against the longest reigning FWA Champion in history, Matt Boudreau. That match should never have happened, I was beyond out of my league, but I chose to keep fighting a battle that had long since been lost. My final high profile match was at Desert Storm against the man, the myth, the legend, G-Rich. I was defeated so single handedly the only thing I felt I could beat up after that was myself. At that point I started to hit the bottle… hard. I drank myself out of shape, out of my mind, and out of my contract. I was so self-indulged I failed to see the world around me. When I lost those matches I ignored the signs that I needed to stop and move on; I kept telling myself, “If I can just beat G-Rich, I won.” All I did was show the world and the locker room that was delusional and was taking up a space on the card that they could have used.

Sync pounds his forearm against the glass in frustration. He pauses for a moment, collecting himself. He then corrects his posture and starts walking forward again. His voice is more stern now.

James Sync:
    Vanity. I was the poster child for one of the seven deadly sins. When the FWA got rid of me I was left spending every night wasting away in some bar. I was baptized in my vices and the bar was my church. The only way I was going to fix myself was to swallow my pride and ask for help. Sure, vanity isn’t a sin that will kill you, but it leads you down a road that can. I just happened to come across a fork in my road. I could continue down the path of destruction, or I could start the long Road to Redemption. I chose redemption because James Sync’s story does not end with a whimper, but with a bang. On the last episode of Fight Night I started on that road and took down Triple J Security. I just got word a couple hours ago that my next match will be against Mark Merriweather. This match means quite a bit to me because it is as if I will be wrestling one of my demons. While I was one of the FWAs first stars to flicker out because of vanity, Mark may very well be the next. Vanity runs in Mark’s veins; anyone can see that by how he showcases his home. It is one thing to build your dream home with the money you earn, but to furnish said home with pictures of yourself, that is a height of vanity that once reached there is relatively no turning back from. Hollywood turns starry eyes teenagers into soulless adults. While there are exceptions to this, Mark’s soul is tarnished to the point he feels like he needs to hide his blackened heart with beautiful material possessions. Scotch distilled just for you. A painting carefully crafted just for you. You speak of others arrogance being their downfall, but what you fail to see is that your own arrogance will send you spiraling, and if you say that this could never happen to someone like you then that too is vanity. I have a message for you Mr. Merriweather. Head my story because once you start your road, you may not be lucky enough to find a way off it. If all you believe in is yourself, when that belief fades you will be left with a hole, a hole that cannot be filled by your expensive scotch.

James Sync looks through the window of a well-lit establishment. Inside, sitting at the bar, is the homeless man Sync had helped earlier. He was pounding back a beer; it almost looked like he was refilling it with his tears. Sync couldn’t help but shake his head. He continued walking, a single tear rolling down his face.

James Sync:
    That man was once me, and now it is you, Mark. Will you attempt to fill the hole in your soul with booze when you hit rock bottom, or will you adjust your character now to avoid disaster, to avoid going through the trials and tribulations that I endured? The weather isn’t very merry from where I’m standing. From atop the pedestal you made to stand on, how’s the weather up there? This Fight Night my Road to Redemption runs through you.

The cameraman stops moving and James Sync walks past them. The camera whips around and just barely catches James Sync turning down an ally. The camera fades to black, the sound of rain trailing behind for a couple seconds. The last thing heard was the same thing as the first thing heard, the crackle of thunder.

THE 559

Status
      Country                    Ireland

I feel like it now ...

#TYJ

The setting is simple – a white backdrop and a wooden chair. Nothing else is needed for what is about to happen – in fact, the man this is going to be directed at isn’t exactly one for the superfluous anyway. Danny Toner walks into the shot – no jacket, just a simple white Lacoste tee and a pair of jeans. A cigarette lies behind his ear. He takes a seat in the chair and looks up to someone off screen.

Danny Toner: “We good to go?”

An unspoken affirmative must have taken place as almost immediately Danny stares right into the camera and begins speaking. He’s speaking a bit more cautiously than usual, as if he’s choosing his words carefully.

Danny Toner: “With all due … respect … to the FWA, I’m gonna go slightly off-script here, I’m gonna veer into uncharted waters and I’d appreciate it if ya all pulled up a seat and had a listen, cause this – this comes from the heart.”

There is slight murmuring off camera as this obviously wasn’t expected. Not to be deterred, Toner ploughs onwards.

Danny Toner: “I’d like to tell ya all a story – don’t go getting too excited now, ya hear? This ain’t one of them wise guy Toner stories, this ain’t one of my stories about scamming hundreds of thousands or sniffing crushed up ecstasy off some Taiwan prostitute’s nether regions. Nah, this is something much more important. This is acknowledgement. This is recognition. This is a thanks.”

Danny takes a moment to light a cigarette.

Danny Toner: “Now people have hobbies, right? It goes to figure that if you meet people while pursuing your hobby, you’ll more than likely hit it off with ‘em, form a bond over the mutual enjoyment of the hobby and hell, sometimes it develops into friendship. It’s hard to know whether or not if someone is actually your pal or if someone just shares a few interests with ya but in this case, I’m proud to call this guy my buddy. This is a little story about my respect and admiration for my pal … his name is Jon.”

Danny takes a deep drag as he lets what he begins saying sink in.

Danny Toner: “Jon and I, we met maybe seven years ago through a mutual hobby of ours. We were both young, both had potential in our chosen hobby and were both held in fairly high esteem by the rest of our peers. A little something he won’t care to admit – he’s always been that bit better than me. Does he know it? Sure he does, this guys smart – one of the smartest guys I’ve ever had the pleasure of knowing. Would he admit it? Hell nawh, he doesn’t want to brag, he doesn’t want people pandering to him. He does what he does because HE wants to. That’s a lesson a helluva lot of people could do with learning. You don’t need to prove anything to anybody except yourself. I learned that from him. In fact, if I hadn’t of learned that from him – the Danny Toner sitting before ya might be a very, very different man.”

Danny laughs aloud, that infamous Toner chuckle.

Danny Toner: “In fact, speaking of being very different, Jon and I? Completely different. His roots are Canadian, my roots are Irish. He’s black, I’m white. He’s an introvert and I’m the most socially outgoing motherfucker you’ll ever meet. He likes anime, I like cocaine. Doesn’t matter. We always got each other, we always had each others back and above all, we always respected the hell out of each other. Two more different peas you could not meet, but baby, these peas were in the same pod anyway.”

Danny allows himself a smile at his last comment, he knows that will play on Jon’s mind if he wonders if he’s cut from the same cloth as him.

Danny Toner: “We grew together, he grew at a faster rate and I don’t feel one bit of shame In saying he may be one of the very best at what he does. Criminally underrated, often held down but anyone worth their salt will tell ya this guys one of the freaking best. See a lot of people have problems with him – with his attitude, his deamenour, whatever you wanna call it. But not me. Never me. I’ve always liked and respected Jon. We’ve never truly got to collide and now I suspect it may never happen but you know that? That’s alright. Sometimes people are best off just left as a fond memory in your mind. In this case – the memories are very fine. Thank you brother, for all the memories and I truly mean it when I say you’ve been one of the best. This match with Kazadi, this is for you. Thank you Jon.”

LUCHA! LUCHA! LUCHA!

Tacos Rule!

Status
      Country                    United States

Yippee-Ki-Yay

A cameraman is sitting on the steps outside of the Peabody Opera House in the heart of St Louis. His phone rings, he gets up. A man wearing an all black suit, carrying but not using a cane, walks up to him. The man eyes the camera man, then smiles

???????:
    Bist du Chuck?

Camerman:
    Uh, yeah I am Chuck if thats what you are asking

???????:
    Hanz, Kommen sie

Chuck the camera man:
    What?

???????:
    I am Hanz Gruber, come with me. I will give you a ride to the stadium.

Chuck follows Gruber's lead to a 2017 BMW convertible with its top already down. They get in the car and Hanz motions to Chuck to start recording

Chuck:
    Nice car man.

Hanz Gruber:
    Its Hanz and yes, all German cars are perfect or as you say, Nice. Better than the piece of shit American cars. Now lets leave this so called opera house, no fucking operas here, just concerts, comedy shows and crap like Sesame Street. This is America though, I shouldn't expect to see an actual opera in a place such as this. Americans are a bit too crude and stupid to enjoy such refine things. Don't get me wrong, I love rock concerts as much as any other living person but for fucks sake- they don't play in an opera house

Hanz starts up the car, speed down the street to the Scottrade Center. As he finds a parking spot in the garage he smiles. Both men exit the car, Hanz grabs cane, then his bag from the trunk and they walk to the elevators

Hanz Gruber:
    FWA, FWA. To think I chose this place randomly. But taking a look at their shows, it looks like there is some decent competition. And looking at tonights card, I recognize a few acquaintances from other companies I have worked for.

They get into the elevators and take a floor up to their destination.

Hanz Gruber:
    But you know the second thing I noticed on the card? They spelled my fucking name wrong. I talked to the higher ups about coming in here, I signed the contract, and they have my name correct on the contract. You would think they would get my name fucking correct on the card. Makes me think I made a huge mistake. Americans must run this place. They always like to Americanize shit

Chuck:
    Its really not that big of a deal.

Hanz Gruber:
    What would you know? Your only job is to hold that damm camera and be quiet. I only hired you as a former manager of mine had used you before. Now excuse me while I find where to go

Hanz walks away- stops a person who had just exited a room. They talk for awhile then the person walks away. Hanz motions for Chuck to follow him.

Hanz Gruber:
    Mistake or not, I signed a contract so I must be here. And like every newcomer I must work my way up to the top. I have no problem with that. And tonights the night. My debut, my time to show FWA head honchos what Hanz Fucking Gruber is all about. And it starts with Dick.

Chuck:
    Dick? Its Richard Dra....

Hanz Gruber:
    I know who the fuck it is. Americans with the name Richard go by Dick. Richard Cheney- Dick Cheney, Richard Nixon- Tricky Dick- so Richard Drake is Dick Drake. I don't care if he doesn't like it. He is just Dick to me. My dressing room is this way

Hanz motions to the right- sees a makeshift sign on the door with Hans Gruber on it. Hanz looks pissed

Hanz Gruber:
    Mother fuckers.

Hanz opens the door and Chuck follows. Hanz drops his cane and then his bag on a bench, opens it and grabs a water out. Then he walks over and slams the door

Hanz Gruber:
    Where was I? Ah yeah, Dick Drake. Apparently he hasn't been wrestling all that long as I couldn't find shit about his career. I try to scout everybody I go up against. All I really know about him is he looks like a John Morrison wanna be. Not that fat bloated drugged up version of Morrison, but still, he doesn't stand out. He doesn't have that IT Factor. I wouldn't be able to pick him out of a crowd.

Hanz smiles

Hanz Gruber:

And he isn't a sexy beast like me

Chuck laughs

Hanz Gruber:
    Didn't I tell you to be quiet?

Chuck nods yes

Hanz Gruber:
    And he seems to have a thing about blood

Hanz opens his water and drinks half of it, then looks into the camera

Hanz Gruber:
    You know what Dick? So do I.

Hanz has a shit eating grin on his face

Hanz Gruber:
    You see Dick, I highly doubt you have followed my career. Even those acquaintances I have here, men on this very card, haven't followed my career after I left the promotions we were all a part of. They all chose to stay put in those promotions. I chose to grow, they chose to settle for mediocrity, they became stagnant. I upped my game, I went into MMA, I went to Combat Zone Wrestling. I wrestled in Mexico, in Japan. So anything you throw at me, I'm ready.

Hanz drinks the rest of his water then grabs another out of his bag. He then gets his wrestling gear out and places it on another bench.

Hanz Gruber:
    But at least my love of blood has to do with making my opponents suffer- weather its from rubbing their face in barb wire, making them spit up blood or from when I break their bone and it punctures their skin.

Hanz reaches in his bag again and pulls out a finger claw like the one below

He puts it on his right index finger

Hanz Gruber:
    Or like the one time I carved my name into my opponents arm

Chuck:
    What the f.....

Hanz Gruber:
    Yeah, that one got me fired,. Lesson learned, yes I went too far.

Hanz walks over to a wall and carves his name into it. He then takes the claw off, drops it in his bag then opens his second water and takes a sip

Hanz Gruber:
    But this Dick, he likes to bathe in blood? Thats a bit fucked up.

Hanz has a look of disgust on his face. He takes another sip of water and continues

Hanz Gruber:
    But I could humour you, I could smack my cane against your head and let the blood flow. I could put that claw back on and shove it thru your heart and watch you bleed out like pig

Hanz laughs

Hanz Gruber:
    But that would get me fired. And really Dick, you are not worth it.. I am gonna make my mark here in FWA with my god given talent.

Hanz takes his shades off, throws them in his bag

Hanz Gruber:
    And everybody knows Europeans are superior athletes in every way- but us Germans are at a much higher level that the rest

Hanz then takes his jacket off., opens a locker, finds a hanger, hangs his jacket on it. He then takes his shirt off, hangs it on a hanger too.

Hanz Gruber:
    You see this Chuck?

Hanz points to a long scar on his lower arm and wrist

Hanz Gruber:
    I clotheslined an opponent so hard I shattered my ulna and radius bones and I had bone fragments sticking out. But you know what?

Chuck:
    You had the match stopped?

Hanz Gruber:
    Nein, I grabbed a towel from a ring attendant, wrapped it around my arm and I continued. I wrestled the rest of the match, all 15 minutes of it with one arm. I won the fucking match by the way.

Chuck:
    Sweet

Hanz Gruber:
    Ja, sehr sweet. I could have had plastic surgery on it but I wanted to keep it as a my badge of honour to show that German athletes, really all German people never give up, they can fight thru anything and raise above everybody else.

Hanz takes his belt off and kicks off his shoes.

Hanz Gruber:
    And tonight Dick will get a close up of that scar. Hell, tonight I might just give him his own battle scar. A reminder to never ever get in the ring with Hanz Fucking Gruber again. Now piss off Chuck- I need to change for my match

Chuck obeys and exits the locker room, closing the door behind him.
    Last edited by hanz gruber; 05-31-2017 at 08:19 PM. Reason: fixed image link

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

"Hell is empty all the devils are here"

(Graves and Sinn walk towards a camera a single bulb light flickering as they are in what looks like a boiler room.)

Graves: Allow me to introduce you to US. My name is Graves and this is Sinn. You see tonight we welcome you to the very darkest corners of insanity we walk you amongst the valley of the damn and we bring this place to the ground. You see we look around here and we see boys who are trying to be men who are trying to be monsters and so called God's who reign there shit from the tops of mountains.

Graves: You see we have saw all them come and we have seen them all go and do you know whats always the same ?

Do you know what is always there?

When the clock strikes 12 and that we the midnight riders come in from the shadows and we take.

You see our God is kind of sick our God is kind of cruel. Our God is that kind with a glass watching as the sun burns you little insects alive and tonight Fight Night you witness its carnage.

Do you smell it rotting?

Then so enough the so called Gods above are gonna watch as a sickness as a damnation as a plague as a Genocide cleans the world and the bodies of broken bones and flesh build us a stairway to heaven and send you crashing back to the river styx and your time to watch your insides as they tear apart and little babies hatching eating your flesh like bugs driving you to the understanding that even God's cant hide from us.

You see when we go into that ring, we arent coming for just the 1 2 3 no you see we go in there its like your finger on the trigger and our bodies are the bullet. We go in there we main you. Thats why you two gentleman when you stare into the otherside and you hear ding ding remember you will never be the same after you leave a piece of yourself and a pound of flesh as you wear the crimson mask.

You see everyone wants that fairytale ending we wanted that ending thought I took that shot I was given and broke that glass ceiling and when that glass came down and lit up the sky I looked and I saw the strings and I witness my body as it danced and moved. I was a puppet. I was a monster that they let out to do the things that men couldn't I was the one whose blood is still stained in their rings be given that pat on the back and thanks... As everyone around me got the chances I earned the blood the sweat the scars I built myself doing deathmatch after deathmatch and everytime the scars they got a little deeper everytime my body was getting harder and harder to pick up.

(Graves goes to the camera and shows his body.)

Look .... Look at these scars each one is like a trip down memory lane each one was me fingertips from immortality but you see each one it made me stronger.
    Each one was just another friend to guide me throughout this life and everyone brought me one step closer to where we are today and now I find myself in a place I never thought I be in a room where shadows aren't the only things here because now im not alone.

( Sinn pans in and stands next to Graves stalking over as he nods.)

You see he may not speak but we are connected we are one mind. I saw firsthand what this world did to him and I saw first hand the embodiment of evil within. A heart thats black made up of ice in his veins a family that left him with scars and a bloodthrist that will never go away.

( Sinn grabs Graves by the back of neck and tosses him into the wall. A bloody Graves laughing as the blood falls to the ground.)

Blood is thicker then water and time heal all wounds. Now here we stand and we are giving out last rites there is nowhere to go. There is nowhere to hide because just like he was you will be left behind and you will be forgotten just another lamb to the slaughter.

(Graves uses his blood and is writting on the wall. The word Genocide is written as Graves & Sinn walk away the feed cutting out.)

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status

The FWA site has uploaded a new video entitled ‘Opening Act". A click of the video, and a little buffering later, and the viewer is greeted with a shot of Katie Lynn Goldsmith standing in the corridors backstage. The corridor itself is bright, if not harshly, lit with fluorescent tube lights with lens covers. No windows appear this length of the building, so she is somewhere where only authorised personnel are allowed. She smiles in a personable fashion at the camera, and she has a mic at the ready to introduce the audience to what they're about to see.

Katie Lynn-Goldsmith "Hello ladies and gentlemen. I am here to bring you an exclusive interview with one of the new arrivals in FWA, Julian Watson and Ryan Martin is Collectively known as “The Heartbreak Express, who are set to make their debut tonight;.They should be just in his locker room behind me."

The camera pans slightly to her right, the viewer's left, and the locker room sign reads none other “Heart Break Express”. At a surprising volume, Heavy metal music can be heard from behind the door. While by no means cacophonous, it is clearly audible through the door. Katie almost seems taken back by the sound, now the leans in closer. As the music continues, Katie
    raps slightly on the door. She waits a moment before looking at the camera.

Katie Lynn Goldsmith::
    "They must be really into it, huh"

Katie would lean in towards the door slightly, and knock with a bit more force. "It's Katie! I'm here to have a few words!" The music hits it's crescendo just as she finishes her slightly raised words, and she begins to wonder if she’s had been heard, her gaze flickers back and forward towards her cameraman somewhat deliberating with him silently before nodding and reaching for the door….but the moment she did the door opened up and there stood Julian Watson, a cocky grin on her face, Ryan Martin appearing by his side

Julian Watson:
    “See, Ry? I told you it’ll only be a day before all the ladies try to catch a glimpse of us?

Ryan Martin: “I mean, who could blame her? We ARE the heartbreak express for a reason.

The two share a quick cocky fist bump as Katie stands back up collecting herself

Katie Lynn-Goldsmith: Oh I’m sorry I didn’t know-

Katie frowning looks over their shoulder into the room

Katie Lynn- Goldsmith: Are you having a party in there?

Ryan Martin: “Maybe we are, maybe we're not, we’ve just...refreshing ourselves if you know what I mean-

Julian Watson: That’s how we roll, we work hard and we play harder

Martin Ryan:
    “I mean we’d ask you if you want to join, but when we win tonight our victory party is going to have a LOT more hot girls”

Katie Lynn Goldsmith: Okkkkkkkk…..

Julian Watson: It's not all the time that guys with our looks.. Our smarts. Our size. Our abilities come around. Let's face it, Katie, if you were like us, you'd smile just as much as we do. People like to knock on us for smiling all the time, but what's there to be mad about? The Heartbreak Express is the future of the whole entire sport of Professional Wrestling. We're not just another team that will split after we take some losses, no. We're a brotherhood. And people compare us constantly to the tag team greats, but the funny thing about it is that there is simply no comparing us with anyone else in this business because no one is close to being as good as us. We're our OWN team, and we do our OWN things

Julian Watson would look off to Ryan Martin, seemingly passing him the torch.

Ryan Martin: "You hit the nail right on the head there Julian. We don’t need to paint our face and pretend to be serial killers or whatever like The Genocide. We ARE The Heartbreak Express” and we deserve to be treated like the stars we are. I expect to be treated like one. I want everyone to know that once they are booked in a match against Julian and me, there will be absolutely NO holding back, and NO remorse shown, which is exactly what The Genocide can expect. "While some guys have been busting their asses for the last 15 years in Bingo Halls and
    ballrooms, We’ve been, making a mockery of every man that's been placed in front of me to this point too. The heartbreak express is here to set a NEW standard for professional wrestling, and show you what being teammates is all about"

Katie Lynn Goldsmith would nod as the fans in the background would boo the overly confident young men. They would have smirks on their faces who kept the smile on her face the whole entire time would bring the microphone back up to her mouth to speak.

Katie Lynn Goldsmith: "And how exactly do you guys feel about the landscape of the Tag Division here in FWA?"

Julian Watson:"You're real funny, it's not often you see a girl with beauty and can make you laugh, but you just made me laugh with that question. Division? Is that what you want to call it? There are two teams- One’s a total freak so and the other’s are losing tonight and every other tag team match that happens is two random guys that were found on the side of the street and thrown into the ring together, and are expected to compete with people who have been working together to get better. That ends now. See, wherever The Heartbreak Express goes, a crowd follows. And somewhere in that crowd is a tag team, and maybe they bring in a crowd and another team comes after that. Who knows? All I know is that when we come to a company, business starts to BOOM. Tag teams will come in by the bunches because they want a shot at us. I know they want a shot at those Olympics jokes, but by the time they get here, we'd have taken care of them, and those two creepy weird guys will be LONG gone, and after that? You're looking at the NEXT FWA Tag Team champions. I'm just going to go ahead and COMPLETELY disregard Genocide because there's nothing there for me to even focus on, they'll be taken out easier than the Olympians. They'll be taken out so easy and we'll send them both back to the loony bin where they belong

Ryan Martin would laugh in the background as he would take centre stage from his partner, speaking loudly.

Ryan Martin:"Just like Julian said .. Division? What division is here? The only division I've seen is the number of stars on the roster divide in half."

The two partners would laugh and would high five each other at that witty joke.

Ryan Martin"There are FIFTY stars on the American flag, and by the time that we're done here in FWA, there will be two more; Ryan Martin and Julian Watson. We embody the American spirit, we are blue collared, hard working men who understand that you have to keep working, and work out and have to go to the gym. We don't just settle for the God given
    talent we already have, no we further it and improve it. It seems to me that a lot of people in this business have been fine with being just okay. But that's not how we want to be remembered. We want to be remembered as THE BEST, the greatest. When you hear Tag Team wrestling you'll think The Heartbreak Express You'll soon realise that we are the VERY best thing that could have happened to this company and we came in at the right time, when this company needed us most. And why wouldn't we? What would be the motivation for us to say no? I mean we had one of our idols, Management BEGGING for us to come here, and I gotta say. I'm pretty glad we did because now we can paint our own picture. We'll be known as what revived the dead tag division, and brought it a new life."

Julian Watson would speak again as
    the
    boos would continue to pour in.

Julian Watson: "This company is in for a real rude awakening if they think that things will continue to go the way that they always have. It's a new day, and it's time for the new era to come in. I'm tired of seeing these losers run this game still when there's younger, hungrier and BETTER talent waiting. Chomping at the bit, just waiting and waiting to be noticed. But one thing I've learned in my short time in this business is that if you really want someone's respect, you have to go out and get it. I don't expect Genocide to feel intimidated just yet, but that's only because they're seeing us through a screen. Genocide will probably rant and rave about souls and blood some nonsense bull crap about how bad we are and how we aren't a threat, but I promise he'll run right to the back when he has to come face to face with us..": "This company is in for a real rude awakening if they think that things will continue to go the way that they always have. It's a new day, and it's time for the new era to come in. I'm tired of seeing these losers run this game still when there's younger, hungrier and BETTER talent waiting. Chomping at the bit, just waiting and waiting to be noticed. But one thing I've learned in my short time in this business is that if you really want someone's respect, you have to go out and get it. I don't expect Genocide to feel intimidated just yet, but that's only because they're seeing us through a screen. Genocide will probably rant and rave about souls and blood some nonsense bull crap about how bad we are and how we aren't a threat, but I promise he'll run right to the back when he has to come face to face with us.."

Ryan Martin:"To make a long story short, this division already belongs to us, and no one knows it yet, but us. But soon that will become public knowledge, I want you all to pay close attention to what's going to happen to this company in the coming weeks because Heartbreak Express isn't just changing up the Tag Division, we're here to shake up the whole roster. Cyrus Truth isn't safe from Julian or me, no one is

Katie Lynn Goldsmith: “Okkkkk, well let's get back to your debut tonight you’re going up against another debuting team; The Genocide- You’ve touched on it briefly but what are your thoughts-

???: BOYS!

A sharp nasally voice cut through the scene and almost instantly the boy's cocky demeanour drops as they look off camera, mentally freaking out Watson closes the door.

Julian Watson: “Crap! She’s back!”

Ryan Martin: “Quick, hide the weed!”

Both men tried to make themselves look as presentable possible as a short woman dressed immaculately in a baby blue coat that looks like it cost more than people’s house carrying with her serval bags over her shoulder and looking very annoyed

Madison Banks “God this place is run by IDIOTS, All I asked for a Frappuccino made with SOU milk made at a 75-degree angle, how hard is that! Why can’t no one does even the
    simiplie-”

Madison pauses blinking somewhat her nostrils flaring as she considered a strange smell in the air

Madison Banks: “.....Boys. What’s that smell?

Ryan Martin: “Mhhh?

Julian Watson: “What smell? I don’t smell anything”

Madison Banks: “It smells like weed. It sounds like you’re getting HIGH the night of your debut, but I KNOW that CAN’T be the case, Because I know even you would ever be that stupid and you know I would rip you limb from limb if you even THINK about embarrassing me out there...so I know it can’t be weed”

Julian Watson: Oh no no, that’s just...scented candles.

Ryan Martin
    “Right yeah, scented candles. You know to unwind and relax right before we get out there”

Martin and Ryan do their best to maintain as innocent as possible expressions as possible while Madison just dead-eyed them clearly not believing a single word they’re saying her eyes narrowing but before she could question further Kattie picks that moment to interject

Katie Lynn Goldsmith: “Can I just ask-”

Madison Banks: Wait a minute - who are you? What did you say your name was

Katie goes to open his mouth, but it's not open long.

Madison Banks: Shut up, I just realised I don't care. I don't need to know who you are, you need to know who I am. In fact, EVERYONE needs to know who I am…..You DO know who I I’m?-”

Katie Lynn Goldsmith: “....Ummmm”

Madison Banks: Five-time Beauty Queen! Head Cheerleader. Prom Quinn, and the heiress of one of the richest families in America and I’M the woman whose going to lead The Heartbreak Express to the tag team titles. and you know something whoever-you-are? Missy? - I'm gonna call you Missy
    because my time's too precious to learn your real name - you know something, Missy? I don’t NEED to.. I don't need to do any of this anymore. I've already achieved more in my life then anyone watching will ever will - I've got all the accolades you need, I've got all the money I could ever want, but I’m here because-- hey, hey where the hell have you been-

A passing stranger in the lobby suddenly stops in his tracks as Madison grabs a hold of his arm, pulling him back in front of her line sight, much to the bemusement of all involved - aside from Madison, of course.

Madison Banks:...you bellhops aren't anything like you used to be, you know that? You expect me to carry my bags all the way from taxi to the parking lot, up to my V.I.P. suite? Put your damn phone done and take these bags up to my suite, alright? There's no gluten in any of these cases so you'll be fine, go, go.

Thrusting her travel bags into the stranger’s hand, Madison banks swats him away, much to the confusion of both Katie and the man in question, who nonetheless leaves the shot in a hurry

Madison Banks: Honest to God the Service here…..Anyway what were you saying?

Katie Lynn Goldsmith: Well I was just going to ask Them their thoughts on-

Madison Banks:
    Mhhh-hhh: that was your first mistake

Katie Lynn Goldsmith: Excuse me?

Madison Banks: Never ask them their thoughts on ANYTHING. Every sentence they speak you’ll probably lose half your brain cells just listening to them”

Ouch. Martin and Watson looks rather insulted by this

Ryan Martin: Hey, you can’t just-”

Madison Banks: “How many times do I have to tell you, how this works? YOU two, do what you do best, and I do what I do best; make you two look good. You just focus on wrestling, and I’ll handle everything else. All you have to do is WRESTLE. That’s it. Or maybe you don’t WANT me speaking for you, maybe YOU want to speak for me...and I have to wrestle. Is that it?
    You want to see me in the ring? You want to see me get manhandled by gross smelly sweat covered gorillas. You want to see me get hurt? Is that it?

Julian Watson: “Oh of course not;

Madison Banks: “Oh good, so you agree, I’ll handle the interviews and you SHUT UP!

Ryan and Watson instantly starts to pipe down stepping behind Madison like loyal dogs that they are while Madison rolls her eyes and motions for the interviewer to get on with it

Madison Banks
    : You were saying;

Katie Lynn Goldsmith: “Well, I was just going to ask what they’re thoughts are about debuting against Graves and Sinn; The Genocide;
    i mean they’re certainly have an aura about them and they are quite intimidating in their own right

Madison couldn’t help but smile and shake her head at that statement in derision

Madison Banks: “To you maybe….: Missy, do we look scared to you? Do you look like we’ve to hide under our blankets and shivering with fear? Here look;

Madison suddenly raises up her left arm in front of the interviewer

Madison Banks:” Go ahead count my goosebumps. Go on

Katie Lynn Goldsmith: I can’t.”

Madison Banks: “No, you can’t you want to know why? Because they’re not there. Because we’ve not afraid.

Madison removes her dainty little hand with a sneer playing on her face as her changes nod in agreement

Madison Banks: You can dress like it’s Halloween every day and you can give yourself million of nicknames “The Nightmares” The Sickness” “The Harbingers Of The Rapture” I mean...seriously? Sounds like they try WAY too hard if you ask me. You can try and make yourself look as ridiculous as possible if they think that can help them when they get in the ring with my boys then fine but at the end of the day when that bell rings? It’s talent and skill that matters. It’s talent and skill that matters and my boys have that in spades, so no we’ve not afraid of Graves and Sinn...By the way -Sin. Sinn. Ha. Clever- They should be afraid of us and what The Heartbreak Express will do to them to prove we’ve good as we say we are….and trust me

And with that careful to dust off careful to wipe off a speck of dust onto the interviewer before jerking her head and The Heartbreak Express takes that as their cue to leave as they brush by the clearly bemused interviewer who quickly turns to the camera and begins to sign off

Katie Lynn Goldsmith Well, The Heartbreak Express certainly seem confident-

-Off camara-Madison Banks: WHAT?! What the hell do you mean that wasn’t a bellhop? Then who the hell did I just give my stuff to-- hey, hey where's that thief! I've been robbed! MY FUR COAT WAS IN THERE!”
    Last edited by An Original Name; 06-03-2017 at 06:39 PM.
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

HOSS MOD

Status

Exile Chronicles: Volume 18

"Perception, Delusions, and Truth"

Normally, an episode of Fight Night starts with a huge pyrotechnic display, camera panning out to a rabid crowd holding signs for their favorite wrestlers and cheering at the top of their lungs. It's an exciting, yet familiar tradition that has been opening Fight Nights for years now.

But not this Fight Night.

There is no pyro display, and no sweeping camera shots showing signs in the crowd. There is a lot of noise, but no cheers. Instead, the crowd is letting loose a torrent of boos spiked with rage and disdain. And as the camera focuses on the center of the ring, the cause of the crowd's ire is made all too clear.

There, sitting backwards in a steel chair in the middle of the ring, is Cyrus Truth, dressed in his ring gear and overcoat. The FWA World Heavyweight Championship is draped over the back of the chair in front of The Exile, shined up and glistening under the bright lights of the arena. As for the champion himself, he looks...exhausted. Dark circles around his eyes suggest a lack of sleep lately, and based on the expression on his face it appears that something is truly bothering him. Something that has gone from minor annoyance to full-blown vitriol. Not that the crowd cares, as they're livid with the World Champion, no doubt stemming from that assault on number one contender Shannon O'Neal at the end of last week's Fight Night.

And while it's not been definitively determined that Cyrus was the one who assaulted Shannon, the crowd seems to have made their own judgment as that now-familiar chant of "Fuck Cyrus Truth!" echoes throughout the arena. Cyrus, dispassionate, lets all that hatred and bile wash over him, not even giving the crowd the benefit of seeing him react. Only when the heat dies down does Cyrus even raise a microphone in his lips to address the FWA faithful.

Cyrus Truth: Before I begin with the reason I'm out here, let's get one thing out of the way. Last Fight Night? I gave Shannon EXACTLY what she deserved.

...Oh. Wow. That was...surprising to say the least. And while it does get the crowd booing again, more than a handful of the fans look shocked at Cyrus casually admitting to attacking Shannon at the end of Fight Night. That confusion seems to amuse Cyrus a bit as the faintest hint of a smirk crosses his lips.

Cyrus Truth: Oh, were you expecting me to say something else? Perhaps you thought I wouldn't talk about that. Or more likely, you expected me to deny that I had anything to with Shannon's beatdown. After all, you've all heard it from Shannon before. If not from her, then from just about everybody in FWA's locker room and even FWA itself. "Cyrus Truth is a coward," right? "He's afraid to fight me for the World Title." "He's too scared to compete in Mile High Massacre and Trial by Fire." "He's scared to show his face around FWA."

Cyrus pauses for a second to let that sink in before finishing his train of thought.

Cyrus Truth: "He's terrified of losing to Shannon O'Neal at Back in Business."

That statement elicits a huge pop from the FWA fans as a loud "Shannon! Shannon! Shannon!" chant breaks out. Cyrus bristles as he listens to that chant, no doubt hating hearing that name be exalted by the FWA faithful. But just as it seems as if that anger will boil over, Cyrus surprisingly chuckles, which gets the crowd's attention again.

Cyrus Truth: Perception is a funny thing, isn't it? You know the phrase, "Perception is reality?" It's not wrong. But there's two different types of perception. The perception that's founded on Truth, facts, and past history...and the perception perpetrated by lies and heresay. The perception that FWA, Shannon, and everybody in this wretched company wants to paint me as is the type of villain that FWA has seen plenty of times hovering around this title I hold. The cowards, the braggarts, the overly arrogant blowhards who talk a big game but shy away from the struggle and try their damndest to avoid a proper fight. It's the type of villain FWA loves, because it's easy to drum up your hatred and your support for the heroes FWA sets against them. Or, to put it more simply...FWA creates the image of a villain you've been conditioned to hate so that you have all the more reasons to cheer your hearts out for the heroes in this little play.

The way Cyrus said that, the tone he used? It was thinly-veiled patronizing. And the fans pick up on that as they resume booing at The Exile, to which Cyrus replies:

Cyrus Truth: Oh, don't pretend like what I just said wasn't true. And it's that exact reaction that's why I'm here in this ring tonight. Because the perception that I am somehow cut from the same cloth as your former reviled champions is not only blatantly false, but horrendously delusional. FWA has decided to paint me as the kind of champion Phillip Jackson and Gabrielle Montgomery were, and I cannot abide by that. Paint me as the villain if you must, but a coward? Have you NOT been paying attention to anything? Yes, I objected to defending my title in Mile High Massacre and Trial By Fire, but you fools truly believe that I'm afraid to FIGHT?! Me, whose history is one that soaked in blood and seeped in violence, afraid of ANY match? But none of you care about the actual Truth. Because thinking for yourselves is so HARD, isn't it? Why make your own judgments when FWA and superstars like Shannon can make it up for you? A delusion is comforting, cozy, and easy to dwell in...but it's all nothing more than a lie.

You want some Truth? Allow me to enlighten you. Am I happy being the FWA World Heavyweight Champion? Hell no. I was, at one time. When I won this title, I was ecstatic. It was the culmination of the risks I took in challenging FWA's best and brightest on a journey to fully validate my career and my legacy, and this title was proof that all those risks had been worth it. But since then, this company has done everything in its power to suck even the most basic joy I get in competing in this ring. And it's not just the condescending attitude of these FWA "Superstars," or the fact that FWA management sees fit to not even have the common decency to talk to me about the matches that I defend my title in. No, what truly drains me of any sort of passion is this willful ignoring of the Truth to perpetuate a lie just because FWA can't stand the fact that I AM World Champion and they've failed time and again to rectify that. Call me a coward, even though I've shown up to fight time and again, even in matches I've objected to. Say I'm a braggart, even though I've been damn near unstoppable since I've shown up a year ago and have every reason to be proud. You want to so badly believe that I'm less than what I am that you all ignore what to anybody else would be obvious Truth. I fear nothing. I fear NO ONE. I fight, I dominate, I conquer, and I rule. To suggest anything otherwise suggests a severe disconnect from reality, and I refuse to allow people like Shannon to continue spewing that garbage and belittle everything I've done in FWA!

The crowd is still ratcheting up the heat as they chant for Shannon to come out and shut Cyrus up. But Cyrus presses on unimpeded, perhaps knowing that after assaulting Shannon last Fight Night that she's not in any condition to be here.

Cyrus Truth: Go ahead, cheer for her. Support her, love her, let her be your new hero! Believe what she tells you with all your heart and soul, as if it changes reality. Shannon says I have to earn respect. Tell me, how DO you earn respect in professional wrestling? I was unaware that smiling and being an pandering puppet equated respect. Me personally? I respect what goes on in this ring, the battles fought and the championships contended for. The glory in the struggle is what I respect, and anything else is peripheral at best and meaningless at worst. That is the kind of respect I choose to acknowledge. And let's once again look at our history, shall we?! When I first came to FWA, I humbled myself. I didn't boast, didn't brag...instead, I simply went about my business and put in the work to become World Champion. I was willing to show respect to FWA's locker room and this company despite neither giving me any respect in turn. So please explain how it makes sense that I should have to earn and show respect to an organization full of children and blowhards who are unwilling to show me the respect that I have CLEARLY earned?

But that's not the only issue Shannon has with me, oh no! Because if we're going to blame me for all the problems that FWA has...and let's be honest, FWA has a lot of problems even if they're not the ones FWA fans and personnel seem to think they have...then we have to blame me for being a poor leader. I am, according to Shannon, a sorry excuse for a general who is incapable of "inspiring" the troops to make FWA great again. And while it's true I've not the leader FWA wants me to me to be, I AM the leader it needs. FWA seems to think that everything will be fine as long as nobody questions the status quo. And if I were the kind of leader Shannon would be, then I would agree with that. It's not that hard, really...come out here, wave that FWA flag, and proclaim this company's greatness to you fans while simultaneously calling you fans the best damn wrestling fans in the world. If I really wanted to, I could be that HERO FWA and you want...but then, I wouldn't be Cyrus Truth. Because that's not being a leader. It's being an enabler. A leader stands for his principles, while an enabler blindly toes the company line. A leader commands respect, while an enabler demands attention. A leader will question the status quo for the betterment of the sport, while an enabler will just simply spew the same bullshit even as the company burns around him. Here's another bitter Truth pill to swallow: FWA as it was and what you THINK you want it to be nearly KILLED this company. If it is to survive and bring glory to professional wrestling, it must CHANGE. And I wanted to help it change, to become something better than it ever was. Spectacle will amuse you for a little while, but eventually you will realize how pointless it truly was. Pandering to you may make you feel great, but it doesn't stoke a fire or passion. What this company needs is a champion like me, but this company refused to accept that. This company never gave me a chance to be a leader. So instead, I choose to be its scourge. And it's nothing less than what they deserve.

Cyrus's tone turns more and more bitter as he continues to vent his frustrations. The crowd still boos...but Cyrus is in a completely different zone to where he doesn't even hear them.

Cyrus Truth: You know what DOES bring me joy? The only thing left in FWA that brings me any satisfaction? You get a wrestler like Shannon, who believes themselves to be a special little snowflake. They have a little success and they start to believe that they're destined for greatness. What past failures they may have had are easily forgotten and they forge ahead, believing that they are chosen, that they are exceptional, that they are the very best. What brings me joy is taking those people and systematically shattering those delusions of grandeur. Seeing the look in the eyes of a wrestler who was wallowing in the delusions of their supposed greatness and seeing that bright, shiny outlook turn into fear and a sense of realization that their greatness was a lie. They are not special. They are not unique. And they most certainly are nowhere near capable enough of stopping me from holding on to this title belt for as long as I damn well please. You want to talk about cowards? A coward is a man or a woman who boasts that they can topple a king, but do nothing about it. Men like Garcia and Hughes? Kazadi and Toner? Men who clamor on social media that they should get a title shot but do absolutely nothing to try and get one? I've said it since day one. Anybody who wants a shot only needs to come out here and demand one. Tell me...how many of those men who disrespect me have actually done that?

Cyrus pauses to let the crowd answer the question (which they answer with more boos). The answer, of course, is obvious. Outside of Bell and KAIZEN, nobody has.

Cyrus Truth: I'll let you all wallow in your delusions a little while longer. Let the idea that anybody can stop me from doing whatever I please give you comfort and joy. Let Shannon play your new hero from now all the way to Back in Business. Because it will not last. This fog of deceit will be lifted, whether you want it to or not. Because this isn't the first time you've had faith in a hero to stop me. Bell, Parr, KAIZEN...you put your faith in them to topple me. You wanted to believe so badly that they were better than me. And yet, they all failed. You want to believe that Shannon, the loudest voice of dissent, will live her dream and end this nightmare that is the reign of the Vagabond King. And when she fails like all the others, you'll feel those delusions crack just a little bit more. And they'll continue to crack little by little until you have no lies left to believe in. FWA will send challenger after challenger after me, and raise new heroes for you to delude yourselves into believing in. And one by one by one, I will end them all. And once FWA runs out of active roster members to throw at me, they'll get desperate and look to heroes of the past. They'll drag Wolf out of that den he's been hiding in and set his fangs against me, and I'll simply knock those teeth out of his throat. And as we approach year two of my championship reign, they'll dig up Matthew Bordeau to try and stop me from matching his record, and I'll simply re-retire him. Your most BELOVED hero, Chris Kennedy, will appear at next year's Back in Business and put his Streak against my title reign in FWA's last ditch effort to finally end this nightmare, and I will take the last thing Kennedy holds dear in this sport and snap his Streak. You see now? You understand? It doesn't matter anymore. Nothing FWA can do will stop me. Because I am Cyrus Truth, and I am the last real champion this company has seen or ever will see again. And Shannon can say and do anything she wants between now and our match at Back In Business, but the Truth is that nothing await Shannon at Back In Business except a death she so richly deserves, and a shattering of your reverie that you fans have earned.

Oh, the heat. It is damn near nuclear as the fans are now starting to shout all sorts of vile obscenities. However, interspersed in the venom is a very vocal chant of "PAJ! PAJ! PAJ! PAJ!" that seems to have gotten The Exile's attention.

Cyrus Truth: Oh, that's right...I've fighting Phillip again tonight, aren't I? At least you delusional fools were paying attention. I imagine you're thinking "How will you break Kennedy's Streak if Phillip manages to do it this year?" Well, that's simple. Because Phillip won't. Or to be more specific, he can't. I don't hold anybody in this company with any sort of respect, but if I did, the only one worth it would be Chris Kennedy. If he were here, he and he alone would represent anything resembling a challenge to my rule. But it seems that either Kennedy thinks himself too special to challenge for FWA's greatest prize, or he's afraid to be exposed. But neither is my particular concern. As for Phillip...oh, my. If ever there was a case for delusions clouding Truth, it would be your newfound love for one Phillip A. Jackson. Are your memories that short that you forget just who it is you're cheering? Phillip Jackson was the very definition of a braggart coward. He hid behind Thomas Princeton, Jimmy King, and anybody who'd give him the adoration of being a champion without having to actually earn in the trenches. The same man who, when he went one-on-one with me a year ago, walked out of the match rather than stand and fight! This man is your new hero? What exactly has he done to earn your love? He may be saying the right things to make you cheer for him, but me...I don't forget. I don't forget the man he was, the man he truly is. He cannot beat Chris Kennedy straight up. The only hope he has to beat Kennedy is to return to form...and cheat. And boy, how foolish will you feel when, after embracing the so-called "Immortal One," he returns your faith by screwing Chris Kennedy out of his Streak. Because Phillip A. Jackson doesn't care about glory. Phillip Jackson cares about accolades. Accolades are the cheap IKEA furniture that breaks down after six months. Glory is the handcrafted oak chair that endures for centuries. And I cannot tolerate anybody who doesn't know the difference.

So be it. Let Phillip try and prove me wrong tonight. The opportunity's there, after all. All he has to do is just show up and fight. He doesn't even have to win. All Phillip has to do is just show up and not run away like he did a year ago. So how about it, Phillip? Want to prove that you're these people's hero? Want to show the world that you can actually beat Kennedy like a wrestler and not like a worm? The only thing standing in your way is me, a loathed and despised king whose country can't stand him, but cannot prove why he should be so hated. But mark my words, Phillip. There are two types of men in this business. The type like me who will endure hardships and not break, and the type that will do whatever it takes to avoid those hardships and look for the easy way out...the type like you. These fans may not want to believe it, but when push comes to shove, you will go back to being the scum that you've always been. And these fans that cheer you now will curse your name yet again, and those delusions they have of your virtue will be irreparably shattered. And in the end, I will again have some small sense of joy seeing your delusions broken yet again.

Tonight, I expose Phillip for the worm and pretender he is. And Shannon? At Back in Business, I do the same to you. And to the next, and the next after that. And to any and all pretenders until there are none left, and you all have no other choice but to accept the undisputed Truth. That for all your hopes and all your faith in FWA...all of that was for naught. And in the end, when all you've come to believe in is left as a smoldering pile of ash and dust, will you repent for all your sins. Let the curtain rise...and the lies exposed.

Cyrus tosses the microphone over his shoulder, stands up from his chair, and holds the FWA World Title high above his head. The champion's look is one of defiance, of unfettered conviction. To him, the delusions stop, and the Truth will be revealed. And there's not a damn thing FWA, Phillip Jackson, or Shannon O'Neal can do to stop the oncoming path of rage...

Squash Fodder

Status
      Country                    England

The scene opens to Phillip A. Jackson looking across the room at someone standing across from him. We can see over the shoulder of the man across the room. Jackson gets up and shushes the man before they say anything. Jackson paces around across the room from the man. The room is a private locker room. Two large lockers on the wall. A few personalised items for Jackson. A few pictures from his career and from his past, including a signed photo of Kerry Kennedy. Jackson has just finished a workout and is caked in sweat. He has sweat dripping from his face. He dabs the sweat from his forehead as he paces across the room. Jackson stops and looks at the man.

Jackson: In a different world, I would have main-evented Back in Business against Cyrus Truth. Walking in and out of Back in Business a champion, what a thing to achieve. Instead we have this reality. A reality where we have a champion who is operating through fear, ruling with an iron fist over the main event of FWA. Dispatching however stands in his way. A man who ‘jumped’ ship from CWA to be with us in FWA. A man who came here with one goal in mind. Dominate. He has done that. He delivered on that promise. You have to respect what Truth has done in this company. When a man delivers on a promise that grand you have to respect it. You sit back and admire it. Im proud enough to admit that Cyrus Truth has been a breathe of fresh air to FWA. A man, who isn’t too proud to put it all on the line. A man who knows exactly how to stay on top. That may sound weird coming from me but it is true. I have been that man. I have been in that position. What will happen to Cyrus when it all disappears? Not the title but the aura that surrounds him.

I jumped ship from LOW. I was a champion that was destroying everything in front of me. I was the hottest wrestler of 2014.

The man is about to open his mouth but Jackson steps within range of him and keeps him quiet.

Yes, it was that long ago. So don’t say anything.

We finally see the man across the room. It is a crew member dressed up as Cyrus Truth. The charade is up and Jackson smiles. He continues to look at the Truth Surrogate.

Three years ago, I was what you are now. This disappears. All of it. What are you going to do when it goes? When the world comes crashing down? When you hit the wall that is rapidly approaching? I am sure you have the gravitas to believe you are immune to it but no man has ever been immune to it. The cracks will slowly start to appear as someone finds something that knocks you down but you get back up, dust yourself off and still win.

Jackson points at his temple and taps.

However, it planted the seed.

He puts his index up to indicate ‘one’.

That one moment of doubt in your mind. That one moment of hope in those who are taking potshots at the target on your back.

Jackson lowers his finger and gets close to the Surrogate. Jackson tilts his head to the right and looks him in the eyes.

It is torture. A slow, repetitive fall from grace that you can do nothing to prevent. It is pure hell. It bottoms you out. You go from top of the world to just another guy in the wrestling business. The aura of being feared, untouchable, the top talent in the world. It all goes away. You lose the momentum you gain from fear. People fight back and you are no longer special. It can be soul crushing. It crushed me and I don’t think I have ever truly recovered because that is now how my life is. I put everything into this, blood, sweats, tears, passion, heart and so much more. I felt I hadn’t just gotten what I deserved. I earned what I had just won. It was my proudest moment. It was the moment I had worked my ass off for. Then it all slowly slipped away. I was no longer untouchable. Phillip A. Jackson no longer struck fear into the hearts of everyone who heard it. I will admit I faded to nothing. I thought I was on empty and I had that again recently but now I focus on fulfilment. I don’t wake up in the morning stressed. I am calm because I have been freed from the burden of having to keep up a charade that I am never going to maintain. The big tough guy. The arrogant master of the FWA. The FWA Champion. I thought it would last forever. I truly believed in my own hype and that is when it all came apart. But this is not about looking back at what has happened. This is about the future. Your future. Cyrus, what are you going to do?

Jackson looks inquisitively at the surrogate.

Are you going to arrogantly admit that it is not a problem?

Jackson continues to wait for an answer.

Are you? You don’t need to lie.

The surrogates says nothing and Jackson smiles.

Not that it matters to me. FWA matters to me. Chris Kennedy matters to me. My fight matters to me. My direction, my future and what I fight for matters more to me than you. There will be a time where I come for you. Where you learn about Phillip A. Jackson. Fight Night is a taster. For both of us. You get to look into the eyes of a man who has been up and down. A man who has had everything thrown at him. A man who has been destroyed. A man who has destroyed. A man who carries his scar. A man no longer afraid. No longer weak. A real man. Unwavering in his beliefs and strong enough to fight until the bitter end. What do you stand for? What do you want? I get it. You don’t care. You are the FWA Champion. Why should you answer to anything? What kind of weak, shallow man are you?

Sneak attacks? Weak.

Arrogant displays of power and ego? Weak.

Cyrus Truth? Weak.

I have always had the balls to face a man I want to destroy. I have always had the balls to look them in the eye when I am about to take them about. If you can’t look your target in the eye before you destroy it then you don’t understand why you are doing what you are doing. I looked them in the eye because I knew I was doing the right thing. A man should pride himself of doing his own dirty work. We’ve all had to do it. I might not be the FWA Champion but I can be proud of who I am. I can be proud that some belt no longer corrupts me. Very few are strong enough to hold the FWA Title with the respect it deserve. Another champion, taking shortcuts and being underhanded. I am sure the title is respectful. I weep for it. I really do. You have dredged the title through mud so many times. I am not saying that I am innocent of that but it is clear that you have a problem with getting it done. You cannot function without chaos. You thrive on it. You thrive on doing something just to do it. You don’t take pride in it. You don’t seem to put any work into what you do. You just want the world to know that you are the best. So I will see you in the ring. I will see you for what you are when I finally meet you up close and personal.

Jackson shakes the hand of the man who stood their while Jackson tore him down. Jackson then sends him on his way to get and begins pacing back around the room, thinking about his game plan.

Status

We're at an extremely high-end restaurant which has been undisclosed for Mark Merriweather's safety. He's celebrating his previous win with his usual group. This includes: Mitch White, Mark's financial consultant and lifelong best friend who is married and has a young son. "Big Bad" Mike Jones, former NFL defensive end and Mark's bodyguard. "Mean" Mark Jones, former champion boxer and Mike's younger brother. And Chris Johnson, Mark's cousin of the same age and lawyer extraordinaire. They are sitting in a private room in the restaurant to avoid the usual noise. Mark is eating a garden salad with a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon and is looking very sharp tonight.

Mark Merriweather: Viewers and employees of FWA, you're looking at the life. The life of a winner, a future champion, a Megastar. Tonight I'm with my boys. These guys have my back whenever and wherever. When people see me with them, they know not to fuck with me. Mitch here is my best friend, we've known each other since high school and he is very good with money. With him by my side handling my finances, I'm set for life. He is married, I was his best man at is wedding, and has a young son named Tyler. Mike I went to high school with as well and we became close friends after playing football together with Mitch and Chris. He's been one of my best buddies ever since we graduated. Mike will fight my fights for me and he will always win. Mean Mark is Mike's younger brother and is a retired champion boxer. He was forced into retirement after injuring numerous opponents and even I am reluctant to let him fight due to his temper. That being said, he is a family man with a loving wife and two daughters and he would do anything to protect them. I love his loyalty and willingness to be there for anyone in need. First and certainly least...just kidding. My cousin Chris Johnson. I've obviously known him the longest out of all my boys. We grew up together, we're only two months apart. He's one of the most intelligent people I've ever met and is my personal lawyer. If anything ever comes up he will always fix the problem. Chris, however, has a problem with women and has been known to be a womanizer. These guys will always have my back and I will always have theirs.

The server comes in and clears their their table and refills their drinks. Chris attempts to grab her ass but Mean Mark stops him from doing so and she doesn't notice what has happened. She leaves and comes back with more food and Mark is having a rare top sirloin steak with mashed potatoes. Another server shows up apparently in the wrong room. Mike escorts him out of the room but he grabs a camera out of his pocket and tries to take a picture of Mark. Mike subdues him and throws him out of the restaurant. Mean Mark tries to get involved as well but Chris and Mitch talk him into staying put to keep the situation from escalating any further. The restaurant manager comes in and apologizes about the incident. He promises to up their screening process for future applicants and the gang continues eating their meal, which they now have a 50% discount on.

Mark Merriweather: This happens all the time, as you can see we're a closely-knit group. We have each other's back in any situation. Tonight we're celebrating my win against Ben Richards. Of course like I said he would, Ben underestimated me. They always do. Ben you didn't listen. You should have ended your career after losing to me. But it seems that you have another loss to endure. When will you finally give in? You may think you're just like me but the difference is I actually win matches. How did you feel after losing to perfection? Did you feel humbled? No, you probably felt like crying like a baby. You are the baby-faced assassin after all. Listen Ben, I actually don't mind you. You're cocky like me, but you don't have the amazing presence that I have. You need to learn from me then maybe you will succeed. I'm actually writing a book called "How to Be Me" which will hit bookshelves this week. You should definitely buy a copy to learn some lessons. You'll learn about my life from birth to my life as a teenager to my movie career to my wrestling career along with unforgettable life lessons from yours truly. If you don't want to learn from me, please just do yourself a favour and quit.

Everybody finishes their meals and decide to stay and have some extra drinks. Chris, Mike and Mean Mark decide to get some dessert as well but Mark and Mitch get another bottle of wine. The server gives Mark her number and Chris seems upset. Mark asks the server is she has any friends and she invites 2 more servers into the room and Chris changes his mood while Mike, who is also single, is ecstatic as well.

Mark Merriweather: This is what happens when beautiful women see us. They want us, they need us. In high school and college Mitch, Mike, Chris and I were the big men on campus. We were all athletes with hot girlfriends. In high school I was the starting running back, Mike was a starting defensive end, Mitch was the backup quarterback, and Chris was a starting wide receiver. However this little story isn't about us. It's about failed football player Jeff Porter. He was on the team with us as a linebacker but his bad attitude caused him to be kicked off the team. He was considered a top prospect but he ruined his career and eventually blamed us. Finally after some talking to, he decided to clean up his act and rejoined the team and went to college. In his first game in college football he injured himself and again blamed us. Remember he only did these things to himself, we were never to blame. He was, however, drafted late in the NFL Draft but he never played for the team that drafted him due to his injury and attitude issues. He had one last chance and attempted a comeback. He got destroyed because he was always a fucking loser. Do you understand my story? It's not actually about Jeff Porter. It's about James Sync.

Mark and the boys prepare to leave and he gives the server a kiss on the cheek and whispers something into her ear, which she giggles to. Chris signals for his girl to call him and Mike, not a fan of his girl, gives her number to Mark. They all leave the restaurant and get into a white stretch limo.

Mark Merriweather. James Sync. Just like Jeff Porter he is attempting a comeback. Just like Jeff Porter he is a fucking loser. I'm in awe that FWA would even allow this idiot to come back. He is an absolute embarrassment and I cannot wait to embarrass him in the ring. James and I are complete polar opposites. I dress like someone with meaning and purpose. I'm currently wearing a five-thousand dollar Armani suit. He dresses like a trailer-trash moron. Don't get me wrong I like music and I appreciate bands but to wear dirty band shirts in public? Pretty disgusting if you ask me. It's pretty simple James, I'm straight up better than you. I proudly admit I look down on you and your lifestyle. Isn't it strange that we're the same age and have both had former popular careers YET I'm still reveling in my movie star success and you're just a has-been who will never have what you had all those years ago?! Your Road to Redemption is about to hit a gigantic bump. I hear you're a former X Champion! Well good for you James! You should also congratulate me, I'm a future X Champion! You see, I'm getting that spot against Vincent and Randall. It's an absolute guarantee. And all I have to do is let those two psychopaths kill each other and then cover one of them. 1...2...3. New X Champion.

They arrive at Mark's undisclosed condo, which he lives at with Chris and Mike, and all go inside. Mark reveals that he told the server where he lives and she and her friends will be arriving after work is done. Chris is ecstatic, Mike is indifferent, and Mitch and Mean Mark decide to play Madden together.

Mark Merriweather: I will admit that James Sync will be the biggest opponent I've faced in some time. But he should learn from Ben Richards not to underestimate me. When I found out that you were going to be my next opponent I was overjoyed. Even though Richards was slightly bigger than me, you're immensely bigger than me. I finally get to show the wrestling world that I can throw down with anybody, any size. Some might say it's a modern-day David vs. Goliath. I say fuck that analogy. This is just another Mark Merriweather win. All there is to do is tire James out. He claims to be quick when he needs to be. I wanna see how fast he really can go. The only problem is I don't know if I can reach him for the Final Cut, maybe it's time to Welcome everyone...to Hollywood. James get ready for a fucking battle, I will not go down easy. You probably think I will but I'll knock you down. I train with my boy Mean Mark Jones every morning. He trains me on everything he learned as a boxer. Strikes, knockdowns, defense, and agility. We also weight-train, work on cardio, and even do private yoga lessons. I'm in the best fucking shape of my entire life. And James, well you're in the worst fucking shape of your entire life. I'll bet this one thousand watch that I will wipe the ring with you and that is something I've never done in my life.

The girls show up and Mark and Rachel (the servers name) start kissing passionately. Chris and his girl (Ally) go to one of the spare bedrooms while Mike and his girl (Cassie) do not really connect and they decide to play Madden with Mitch and Mean Mark. Rachel asks Mark if he could take it slow and he obliges. They go to his bedroom and continue kissing. She eventually falls asleep and Mark goes back to the living room where Chris, Mike and Mitch are playing Madden. He pours himself some mineral water and watches them, cheering on for Mike to piss the others off.

Mark Merriweather: Good friends surround me. Beautiful women surround me. After every win I become even more successful and popular. Every contract I have with my sponsors has a clause in which I get a bonus after every win. I still get paid handsomely no matter what and I have more than one reason to win matches. James Sync should absolutely call off his Road to Redemption after losing to me. James we'll be in St. Louis, the home of many losers such as yourself. I'll admit it is a nice city when you single out the people who are successful like myself. But unfortunately there's many "lower" people like yourself. They're people who, like James Sync, I look down upon. You people are dirty, weird, and unintelligent. All those loser St. Louis rednecks and thugs will see perfection standing triumphant. They will have a look at the best looking man with the best looking body in the company. Mark my fucking words, I will be victorious and I will be the next FWA X Champion. I am the FUCKING Megastar.

Mark decides to hit the hay as he has a training session with Mean Mark at five in the morning. He walks into his bedroom where Rachel is sound asleep. He has a smile on his face and climbs into bed as the scene fades.

: I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    Stonewall Dakson
    Stonewall Dakson
    Stonewall Dakson
    RecyCocks
    Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.

Btw Jiggy said I was only a 4 on a scale of 1 to Jon for being annoying so that's my resolution covered.
    BS Mafia 4 Lyfe: Dakstang Dook Duke HoHo Punk Wolf CocksDynamite Creeping Death Swamps

Backyarder

Status

Starr Logs
    Chapter 1: Blackest Night

-The logo for a new series of updates called Starr Logs flashes as we hear a crowd chanting for a match going on. We hear the crowd count with the ref's hand hitting the mat.
    1!!
    2!!
    3!!
    After the count, we see the documentary's person of focus is Starr. The title "Blackest Night" fades in like a creeping smoke. We get a quote from Starr "My story isn't done here until I make them understand I deserve to be here."-

-Cut to the lights in a hotel room flickering on as we hear some light music playing. We see a figure rise out of bed rub their eyes and walk to the window. They open the curtain and we see our figure is a male. It's Starr. He turns back to look at the bed again and flops into it. -

We see a timestamp in the lower corner of the screen.
    “Los Angeles, CA
    6:30 am
    Hilton Inn”

-Starr pulls out his phone and originally has it turned towards the window. -

Starr: "Good morning, Starboys and girls. it's currently 6:30 am. As you can see, I'm at a hotel, aaand that's because I'm flying out today."

-Starr turns the camera to face himself, selfie style. We see him dressed in a somewhat unusual garb for him. A white t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and a black beanie on his head. He's also wearing a pair of thick rim glasses. He's limping around the room. -

Starr: "Today, I see a sports physician in Alabama. The problem is my knee, but I assume you obviously guessed that."

-Starr flips the camera around to show off the room again. He has a suitcase and a jacket on his bed. -

Starr: "I have my small suitcase, about 3 days’ worth of clothes in there and my jacket for me to sleep with on the plane... "

-After an awkward silence, Starr flips the camera to show his face again.-

Starr: "I can't tell if I'm awful at vlogging or I am really, REALLY freaking tired -he laughs- But anyway... let's hit the road... "

-Starr drives from the hotel and goes through the airport. He sits in his terminal waiting for his plane. Starr pulls out his camera and begins to film again. -

Starr
    :
    “Here we are in LAX airport. I have the lovely Anna Alexis with me, Anna say Hi.” -Starr turns the camera around and we see the lovely, blonde woman. She seems happy although a bit shy to be on camera.-
    Anna: “Hi!~”

Starr: “You might ask yourself ‘Wait I thought you quit being under her agency.’ Well I apologized for being very brash and after a couple of nights on the couch -he laughs- we're back on good terms.”

-Camera cut. Starr's camera opens to his face and he looks down and it looks like something's on his mind. -

Starr: "So, interesting story. some guy, FWA fan I'm guessing, found me here. We took a picture for his kid and I had to sit down with the kid on my lap like I'm Santa... The kid's dad told me he really admired my story... you guys can guess which one it was... the kid asked if I was alright... I guess he saw my crutches... I told him I'll be okay by the next Fight Night... I don't know if that's true or not right now... but... I guess we'll find out."

-Footage of Starr boarding the plane, sitting in his seat, and Anna sitting next to him. The camera cuts to Starr looking at Anna sleeping in the seat next to him. Cut to camera pointed out the window of the plane, small puffs of clouds pass, and very small towns on the earth below. -

Starr: "On the plane, right now... no shit, but I think we're over like Texas or something like that... -the camera pulls away and he flips the camera around to face him- and I just wanted to say Risky... you're a freaking maniac... but you'll always be one of my favorite opponents... Good luck with your marriage, man."

-Footage of the plane landing and Starr and Anna exiting. -

Starr: "Hello Alabama, well I'm exhausted after that flight. It is currently 3:30 and we have a little bit of a drive and then I suppose I get to sleep in a car. Right, Anna?"

Anna: "No way, dude. I'm sleeping first."

-Starr and Anna travel to the Physical Therapist's place of work. Starr waists no time in taking his camera out.-

Starr: "So we’re here at the wrestler doctor..."

Anna: "Please don't call it that..."

Starr: "Why shouldn't I? That's what he is?"

-Starr is lying on a small medical table. Starr points the camera at a man in a white coat as he's looking at Starr's charts. -
    Starr: "The man himself Dr. Sherman Hutts.... Say what's up, doc"
    -The doctor looks up at the camera and replies. -
    Dr. Hutts:
    "What's up d-“-realizing the joke Starr's pulled.-"Oh god."-They both laugh. -

-The camera opens to Starr sitting down at a desk in a hotel room looking a little more somber than we last saw him. The tone has taken a very drastic turn. –
    Starr: “So, guys here's the story. Uhh, the doctor says that I AM cleared to compete in the tournament; however, it's just how long in the tournament can I last is the factor. As soon as this little tournament is over for me, I need time off for my knee. Whether I win it all... or lose everything, I need to step back and let the world pass by and uh... that... that really sucks... Like my heart says, go for it and get what you came here for... but my brain says duck out while you can. And I don't know what side is winning right now...”

-He perks his head up and looks around his chair. –
    Starr: "On a less depressing note...” -he picks up a brace - “I have a knee brace now.” -he laughs and puts it back down. – “Just to make sure I'll be okay in the ring. So maybe Anna can throw some glitter on it and I can rock it Starr style."

-Starr comes back down he’s a little more content then how he started. He looks at the camera. -
    Starr: "I'm gonna be honest with you guys. I don't know when I'll be back, but you guys will see me again! I can assure you of that. After all, I am One in a Million.” -he laughs it off- “My story isn't done here until I make them understand I deserve to be here. I'm not a jobber, like Garcia says, or a kid with his head in the clouds. I am A star and I am THEE star. But until next time guys, I have been Starr and you have been..."

"Starrstruck... "

-He smirks and reaches over to turn the camera off, but instead Starr’s logo fades in as we return to the newly refurbished office in the Alexis Enterprises building. The camera is in color and everything is vibrant and modern. Starr turns his chair around to face the camera. He has a new suit on a dark wine colored suit, with a black dress shirt and tie. He’s all smiles as he’s ready to share his news. -

Starr: “Anna tells me that on Fight Night, I get just the match I’ve been waiting for. Daddy’s got a new pair of shoes and I’m gonna kick someone’s head off with ‘em. Ladies and Gentlemen, I have a Tag Team Title match against The Olympians. A tandem of two Slab Bulkheads who think they're some descendants of the Gods? Meaning: 1. Oh my god, what are you guys on? 2. I had to find a partner. Well, let’s just say I’ve buried the hatchet with this man. A man who has been a thorn in my side for a while, but is now a man I can look in the eye and say, 'You're just as good as you say you are'. My partner is Risky Douglas… Because it’s just like they say, 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend'. You see, I wanted Risky because as much hell as we put each other through the past month, just imagine the hell we can put YOU TWO through. Dionysus and Ares, you can label us ‘FWA’s Odd Couple’ all you want, but the fact of the matter is this: We will be the NEW FWA Tag Team Champions. And- -he mimics a newscaster, putting his finger to his ear- Yes… uh huh... Now, I’m being told that when, not if, when I win those championship belts, I advance in the X Division World Cup as well. – Starr looks off, thinking of the possibilities. -A rookie holding two championships at the same time… If that doesn’t scream One in A Million, then I don’t know what does… But before I get off track about that… Risky, I know we haven’t gotten along so well in the past. I've said and done a lot of things I regret. About you, your fiance, hell everyone... I am a changed man… I promise. I respect you, Risky... I know this is all a bit fast for you, but I’m a gentleman and I’ll take it slow with you…-he laughs- So... to start over… how about a handshake?

-The camera pans down to show Starr’s left hand. We catch sight of his tattoo. Quick camera cut to black. -

------------------------

Status

Risky's Rules Episode 2: The Announcement

The cameras are set, the microphones are ready, and our host Risky Douglas is going over some material he has written for this broadcast. Risky is looking rather sharp tonight, perhaps to mock rival Mark Merriweather. He's wearing a very nice suit and has on a pair of reading glasses. With him he has a bottle of Aquafina water and a granola bar. Billy, Risky's assistant and director, signals that it's 10 seconds until they are on the air. 5...4...3...2...1...

Hello listeners and viewers! Welcome to another episode of Risky's Rules! My guest tonight is my own fiance Samantha Sweet! But first things off I have to get some things off of my chest. Starr, good win. You absolutely won the final battle and the war. Now this is very strange to say but I'm glad we're now on the same side. I never actually thought the two of us would be partners but ever since the announcement I'm very happy. The Olympians better be worried about the newest and hottest team in the company! Listen, everybody loves a tag team of former archenemies teaming up. Now obviously it doesn't always work out. But I am confident that this dynamic of myself and Starr. We are the next FWA Tag Team Champions!

Risky takes a sip from his water and reads some more notes as we go to a commercial break advertising Back in Business XII. We come back to see that Samantha Sweet has just arrived and she and Risky hug and kiss each other.

Welcome my lovely bride-to-be! I am so excited to have you on here with me my Dancing Queen.

You know Risky I'm happy to be here as well but I am confused you asked me and not somebody else.

Well, my darling, I asked you on here tonight because I was wondering about our wedding. I would like to marry you on the weekend of Back in Business XII! It's the biggest weekend of the year here at FWA and I would like to celebrate it with you as we finally become husband and wife!

Absolutely I would love to marry you on that weekend! It's a date! Now, I know you usually ask the questions on your show but I need to be your voice of reason.

Go right ahead baby! I love this idea!

Can you really trust Starr? After the things he's said about the two of us and the things he's put you through? You know I love you and I trust your judgment but I need to know that you know you might be making a mistake.

I knew you were going to ask this question eventually Sammy. Don't worry, I've thought about this every day and every night. My brain says not to trust him, my gut says not to trust him, but my heart knows that I can trust him. He's a great competitor, the best I've ever faced in my wrestling career. I know him and he knows me. It's somewhat like that quote "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em." I couldn't beat him last time and even though it wasn't my original plan to team up with him, the wrestling gods have bestowed this opportunity upon us. It will certainly be an honour to team up with a man I strangely consider close, even though we've hated each other in the past. I believe we can beat anybody that faces us. We both have great wrestling styles and great wrestling presence. And that's all the time we have for this segment, thank you so much for stopping by Sammy!

It was great being on here even though you did most of the talking.

They both laugh as we go to another Back in Business XII commercial. We come back and see Samantha has left and Risky is by himself.

Samantha had to cut our interview short due to the fact that she has some wedding planning to do. With that said, I have to focus on our opponents The Olympians. Now I have nothing but respect for the two of them. They are both fantastic wrestlers and I wish nothing but the best for them. But come Fight Night, they are going down. Starr's and my styles will combine to create one of the best double-team attacks the wrestling world has ever seen. It's time for The Olympians to meet The Real Risky Douglas. It's time for the beginning of the Risky Starrs. Goodnight everyone, and have a very Risky night!

The cameras fade out as Risky sorts out his papers and shakes hands with Billy on a very successful show.

Stonewall Dakson
    Stonewall Dakson
    Stonewall Dakson
    RecyCocks
    Stonewall Dakson

Hakuna Matata

Status

The scene opens up inside of an undisclosed location that's dimly lit and dirty looking from what is noticeable. Suddenly a light pops on, illuminating the whole room and it shows a female who looks to be tied to a chair with what looks like a dog collar around her neck. Soon the female begins to wake up from her unconsious state, albeit a still bit groggy. It's then revealed that the female is FWA interviewer Katie Lynn Goldsmith and once she regains her senses and realizes the situation she's in and begins to shake and struggle in the chair, trying to find some way to free herself before whoever did this to her returns. It's no use though as the ropes are tied tightly enough that the knot will not break, realizing this Katie looks frantically, her eyes darting every which way before letting out a scream for help.

Katie Lynn Goldsmith: SOMEBODY HELP! PLEASE IS ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN HEAR ME?! PLEASE HELP!!!

She shakes in the chair some more before she hears the feint sound of laughter, and soon it starts to get closer before a door opens and two figures begin to walk towards her. She can't make them out at first but as they get closer she recognizes them as Jason Randall and Penny. Randall with his X-Championship hanging in his hands, dangling between his fingers while Penny stands at his side smiling as he laughs some more.

Katie Lynn Goldsmith: Where am I?! Why are you doing this?!

Katie screeches at them, all the while they just stare at her with sick smiles. This causes Katie to scream out some more and shake and stuggle in the chair, prompting Penny to slap her hard across her cheek, bringing Jason to a fit of laughter. He catches his breath and composes himself, and pulls up another chair sits in it the reverse way with his championship dangling over the back of the chair as he leans in close.

Jason Randall: Now you want to ask me questions but before I couldn't even get an interview from you or anyone else...

Katie looks confused.

Katie Lynn Goldsmith: What are you talking about?

Jason Randall: Isn't it obvious? Well, allow me to explain. You see ever since I became the FWA X-Division Champion when I defeated Vincent Blackbird, I've wanted some sort of one on one interview whether it be with you or with Todd Salum. All I've wanted really was an interview, but was I granted one? No. You know why that is Katie? Do you know why?

Katie looks confused and scared now.

Katie Lynn Goldsmith: Look...if you had wanted an interview so bad all you had to was request one and I would have granted you one...

Jason Randall: Oh but I did do that Katie, I most certainly did! Didn't I Penny?

Penny silently nods in agreement.

Jason Randall: That shouldn't be something that I have to do but I did so anyways, and do you know what happened when I did so Katie? I was told that you and Todd were busy interviewing other stars and that you couldn't make time for me...

Katie Lynn Goldsmith: I'm sorry about that but...

Jason Randall: Oh no Katie, you see you had your chances to interview me but I had take matters into my own hands. Besides, this isn't just about some lousy interview. You see I've heard the critics, they say that I shouldn't be representing this division, that I'm nothing more than a joke and can't be taken seriously or as a legitimate threat. People are doubting that I can carry this division, so what I'd like to ask you Katie is that do you doubt that I can carry the division?

Katie looks nervous to answer this.

Jason Randall: I mean look at you Katie, you're taking me pretty serious right now aren't you? You're finding me threatening right now aren't you? Then why doesn't anyone else because they should. They should fear me. The mere mention of my name should have the guys in the back shaking in their boots. Isn't what I did to Vincent and his two floozies threatening enough? Wasn't it over the top? Pushing the envelope as they say?

Katie remains silent, looking frightened now.

Jason Randall: So what I want you to do now is ask me some questions like you would normally do...shoot!

Katie gulps and begins to stammer out a question.

Katie Lynn Goldsmith: W-what are your feelings on y-your match w-with H-Humanity last week?

Jason Randall: Good question Katie, right on the ball you are! Let me see, last week with Humanity was a minor bump in the road, nothing more. Was is frustrating? Yes, it was actually, but you know what? That motivates me even more to bounce back from that when I take on Tristan James Galloway. I wasn't one hundred focused on Humanity and it cost me. This week I'm more focused and more motivated than ever because I can't afford to chalk up another loss. That just can't happen, I refuse to let that happen.

Katie begins to calm herself a bit before asking the next question.

Katie Lynn Goldsmith: You bring up Tristan James Galloway, what are your feelings on him and how do you plan on beating him?

Jason Randall: First off, why would I give away how I plan to beat him? That would defeat the purpose a bit, don't you think Katie? C'mon you're better than that Katie! My feelings on the other hand are simple, he's just another blip on my radar. I don't really think I should take him as seriously as I should because he said a peep at once in regards to this match but I am taking him seriously, because like I stated I just can't afford another loss. It's as simple as that, Tristan James Galloway isn't in my league and I'm going to prove that. Just like Humanity, he should consider himself lucky that he gets to be in the ring with me! Last week in the main event he lost and this week his luck isn't going to turn out any better for him...

Jason stands from his chair and kicks it aside, startling Katie. He turns around with his back towards her, then suddenly he swings around and takes his boot to her chair and kicks it down sending her to the ground in the dust. He puts his foot on top of her chest near her throat triumphantly and holds his title aloft.

Jason Randall: Imagine yourself as Tristan James Galloway or anyone stands in my way Katie because this is the same sight they will see as they lay beneath my boot like the worthless maggot that they are

Katie tries to struggle some but then Penny from out of nowhere leans down and puts a rag over her mouth that has something on that knocks Katie out instantly.

Jason Randall: That's a wrap!

Jason laughs and takes his boot off her chest.

Jason Randall: Clean up this mess and make sure she gets back to wherever you found her, and don't get caught!

He walks away and pulls out a flask taking a drink from it as Penny unties Katie from the chair and drags her out of the room as the scene ends.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status

There was so much blood The numbness that gripped the child’s entire body made it impossible to sense if she'd been cut herself, or if the crimson on her hands glinting in the moonlight was from someone else. It had been so long since she'd seen them., the faces in the mirror lurking behind her. They were featureless, only soulless, black eyes and narrow slits for mouths. Nothing more than pale figures that always lingered nearby. Figures that spoke without moving, whispering threats and warning the child of impending doom. There was no trigger, nothing she could find that made them appear. They acted of their own volition, the demons in her mind made real.

So much blood

Damp hair hung over the eight-year old’s face, shrouding her features. The sweat dampened locks clung to her cheeks and neck as the terrified sobs wracked her body. She was barefoot, clad in a simple t-shirt and pair of thin pyjama bottoms, both of which were now covered in dirt and patches of red had soaked into the fabric. The faces were still there, she knew it. Even though she'd seen them a hundred times the horror still squeezed her chest every time. She didn't dare lift her eyes to them, though she felt their presence. Felt them standing around her their black, lifeless eyes staring through her soul and peering into her very being. Her body quaked with fear, an all-consuming terror that held grasped her psyche with long, icy fingers. "Go away." the child begged in a soft, yet haggard whisper. Her head bowed, eyes clenched so tightly it was a wonder the tears were still able to stream down her blood smeared cheeks. "Please go away."Bell whimpered
    ------------
    I am not afraid...

Click, with those words a spotlight hits and shows us the source of that all too familiar, cute and adorable voice. To the equally cute adorable Bell Connelly (Well most of the time cute and adorable when she’s not stomping a hole through someone’s head), she had taken the time and the effort to come to the arena extremely early in preparation for her match,.She sat Indian style, legs crossed slap dab center of the ring, it looked like a strange videotape from the eighties almost, the audience area had not been lit, most likely in an effort to save energy as nobody other than Bell was in this area of the arena right now. Just that single little spotlight, aimed right at the former woman’s champion.

Her eyes drifted down towards her wristbands. think, of course, sprinkled with dashes of glitter the lights reflecting off it in magical splinters of light shade, shooting off into different areas of the arena before fading and disappearing entirely into the blackness of the crowd seating. Bell future, seemed very much like the ring at this time, sitting in the spotlight, enjoying the light while she could, all the while knowing that there was dim surrounding her. The bleak, the black, the unknown darkness of what might happen if she might take another set back like she had done last week...and two weeks after that, both thanks to Ryan Rondo But no, She refused to let herself go back to that place, no matter what the outcome was here tonight. No matter what Mr Rondo did to her...she aimed to ensure her future here would be bright…..even if that was uncertain.

Bell Connelly: Oh believe you me, I have every reason to be, I already know that...I didn't need anyone reminding me every step of the way when I was forced to sit and watch a collection of women fight with all their lives to see who would take me on for the woman’s total...I didn't need to remember that as long as I carried this championship with me wherever I went, that a permanent target would be forever painted on my back! I don’t need to remember how someone is trying to make sure that Shannon never gets to Back in Business, and trust me, no one needs to remind me that Ryan Rondo is walking around and kicking her….But I've been in this situation before, Yes...I've been here before and the last time I was here? I had it taken all away from me, stripped away right at the very last hurdle...and I went kicking and screaming all the way because of it. I regret it now believe me, but you have to understand...every time an obstacle was thrown in my way? I knocked it down, I FORCED them to look at me...I forced them to pay attention and when all that hard work, determination and motivation was about to pay off? Someone like Ryan Rondo to take it all away In one night I went from the girl who could have won it all to the girl who now was carrying that nagging, undying question in the back of her head...What if they were right about me….Along with all those other voices in there.

Bell twitches her head back and forward as if trying to shake said those voices off before continuing

Bell Connelly: Two years on and there’s only a handful of people that I can say ever truly beat me and I bring her up ladies and gentlemen for one very simple reason. My opponent tonight? The Prodigy? The North American Champion. the man who has lost it all and the man who I'm sure everybody out there ispegging to win it all? You might have heard of him his name is Mike Parr...and they say that he could destroy me, they say that I should be walking the hallways in terror because of what he can do. It wasn’t that long since I was standing across from him in that cage as they chanted “Triple-Champ”, they say that I should be trembling in my pink fluffy boots of what happens if I lose again? How long it’s been? Three months since I won a match? And he’s on the roll of his life! So why on God's green earth am I not afraid of him doing the same to me? The answer is very simple...I won't be destroyed by my setbacks”

Bell tightened her grip on her wrists as she looked around at the set, remembering vividly the full details of those fateful nights, she blamed herself mostly for that failure, she had been riding a high at that point, undefeated for a time...losing wasn't in her mind at that point. Not like tonight, she was at the top of her world she knew that, she'd even happily admit it to you with a fangirlish squeal, but as she shined those wristbands towards her face once more, squinting at the beam of light that reflected off of it straight into her gaze, she knew...she knew how much Mike Parr would give everything he had in order to beat her just like everyone else she’s faced, some would even resort to try and put her out of action if. She was aware that defeat was a very viable option at this point in her career...and thus, with preparing herself for it, she no longer feared it...for she knew the steps that she would have to take in order to not let herself be affected by it…..and yet a slightly edgy laugh escapes her lips rubbing her trembling hands throughout her hair

Bell Connelly:
    Because can’t you see Mike? That’s what they do, constantly trying to destroy me. Since the day I got here they tried to beat the smile off this face a LONG time before you started You think that I should consider myself with the pain that you plan to deal out to me? Oh, Mikey...Sweetie...Honeybunny.

At these words, Bell suddenly begins to emit bolts and bolts of hard laughter but it was unlike her normal laugh, there was a distinct edge to it, high-pitched and somewhat manic, like the last telltale sign of a mental breakdown before she abruptly stopped and spoke in a low yet cold mutter much unlike her normal voice

Bell Connelly, I've faced more pain than you can even begin to imagine...I assure you, I PROMISE YOU...nothing you can do will compare to what I've had to go through!

Bell stares and blinks blindly at the camera for an uncomfortable amount of time clearly lost in her own little world...before abruptly cringing and closes her eyes, turning away from the camera momentarily, she takes long, deep, focused and somewhat frustrated breaths you’re better than that!" she reminded herself before looking back to the camera with a glare of determination. Once again showing her unnerving habit of ping-ponging between facets of her personality at the drop of a hat

Bell Connelly: You never had to be teased and taunted at while they tried to snap every bone in your body out of place! You needn't had to worry about a man trying to put you in a hospital bed just so you could learn that "This business ain't for you puddin!" You...like every other person I've come across in this locker room, got offered help, got offered advice...yeah you took your bumps like everybody else but I wonder how many times they asked you "Why are you even here kid?" I never got told how I could improve, never got told what it was that made them despise me so much...just one look Mike, that's all it took for them...that's what it took for the locker room, one look at me and they threw me to the wayside before I even had a chance to show them what I had in me.

Bell was almost beating at her chest the way she was tapping her hand against it to emphasise her point. She was the girl that was NEVER given a chance, forced to mutate herself to other people's standards or face the bitter taste of failure and in refusing to do that, became a unique individual...usually leaving us to forget the price she had to paid to justbe herself in a wrestling ring

Bell Connelly: Y-You really think anything you can throw at me will compare to even half of the hell that I had to endure to be able to call myself a wrestler? You really think you can do any worse then Ryan has to me in the last few weeks Let me give you a little news flash Mike. I don't tie my hair like this to be cute and adorable, I don't wrap pink around my arm to be fancy and fresh, I don't dance with balloons because I think it will make a really snazzy entrance...I do it because that is who I am and no matter what anyone throws at me, it won’t change me .and people like Ryan don’t like that, so they try to DESTROY that person, shape her into something that she isn’t, one of those...girls that strutted around treating belts like these as ACCESSORIES instead of HONOURS!...but as I'm sure you can see, I refused to let them do that to me. I refused to let people like him STEP OVER ME...just so they could get what they wanted! I take every piece that is thrown my way...and I do it with a smile and do you want to know why? Because win lose or draw? If I falter? Just a little bit? If I twinge at the slightest amount of pain that lingers inside me? If I flinch with the slightest bit of fear? If I crack and shed a tear and show people like Ryan Rondo that what they did to me HURTS...then I've let them destroy me haven't I? I let them beat that smile off of my face, I let them strip all meaning from my victories...I let them ruin my dreams, Mike!! And the day I let them do that? I might as well poof back to where I came from -Wherever that is- because I let myself down.

Bell pauses, before shaking her head slightly,.she was shaking her head in disappointment, as she quickly reminds us before anybody else gets the chance to...

Bell Connelly: But then again? I’ve done that before, but See this night? This match? That’s-That’s-That’s

Bell jabs her forefinger against the ring padding in time with her frantic words passion coming off her in waves

Bell Connelly: THAT’S, what I'm fighting for. You fight for your pride and you fight for your need to prove just how good you truly are and I commend you for it. I truly do, but tonight when I beat you in the middle of the ring. It’ll send a message to the entire world and to Ryan Rondo That. I’m. Still here. I’m not going anyway..and I never will stop fighting for what I believe in, so you Mikey, You picked thewrrrrrrrrong week to be stood in front of me

A ghost of a smile appears on her face somewhat relaxing into the promo after the rather intense start

Bell Connelly: See, I like to think memories fuel us in the strangest of ways when we need them to the most. Like tonight for example; You remind me of this one guy I knew, One man...that's all it took...One man, I ended up tapping out to….Now really consider that, just one man. not a collection of people banding together to try and beat me into submission, not a gaggle of girls acting like school bullies trying to name call me out of the business...one man who like you, had absolutely everything to gain, You want to talk about letting myself down? You want to talk about pain...nothing you do to me in that ring will compare to the pain I endured from my own failures from my own self-doubt...it almost killed me coming so close to the title and never reaching it ..but that's the key word right there isn't it? It ALMOST drove me away. Even Cyrus who stood for pretty much everything that I was against, after delivering what was at the time the ultimate defeat I could have imagined for myself...Still, couldn't keep me down! The one man who made me tap STILL couldn't put me away for good, what makes you think that you'll do anywhere near the same to me?

Bell smirked showing her first proper sign of confidence

Bell Connelly: Because believe it or not, we have a lot in common Mr, Mike. Because for the last year we’ve both believed we’ve the best and we both have a constant need to prove how good we are and get that much closer to the world title and we’ve both been inches from it....But I’m not convinced you’ll see it that way. I can never tell what why you’re going to go because you’re a cocky son of a gun, but a respectful one at that...so the question is, are you going to take that seriously or do what 999999999.9 percent of the roster treated me right before a match?. Are you going to put me down? Because I like to be myself because I like to remind the people out there that this job CAN BE FUN...all I am to some people in this company. All I'll ever be is that girl with her head in the clouds. That's a conclusion I'm willing to live with the rest of my career...because just like I have before, just like I will again...I will crawl on my hands and knees to that ring if I have to...just to prove them wrong ONE MORE TIME! That's a kind of gratification titles won't give to you. See you have your whole “I’m the best thing, I can wrestle circles around anyone” thing and you need to prove that. I get that. I respect that. I do, but you gotta understand. There's a little girl deep inside this body still pinching herself, wondering when the dream is going to end...and she finds herself waking up back in that awful nightmare of irrelevancy that this industry has tried to force upon her! And if I’m not careful. It could be tonight, I haven’t won a match for so long had so many setbacks that one more lost might be my last and I can never let that happen because of your need for power. All you've ever strived for is to be seen as somebody important...it's all you've ever been raised to strive for, all you've ever been raised to achieve in life, made you such a force to be reckoned with....Any other night. any other person...I'd be rooting for you, honestly, I would. You impress me, hell if I hadn't already been through hell and back maybe you'd get what you want and actually have me frightened of you...but forgive me for spoiling what the outcome will be if you’re walking in expecting a win. You won't be happy, you won't find yourself achieving everything you've wanted to achieve. You'll find yourself at the top of the heap...but a boy like you? A boy with ambitions, a boy with ideas...a boy with power on his mind? You'll only find yourself wanting for more...THAT'S why I've been such a dark horse in this company for so long, because every other person regardless of their talents have some ulterior motive in their minds, a photo shoot they could have lined up, a bonus in their paycheck, a mainstream exposure they'd never experienced before...or in your case? Power...and the pride that you would receive from the people that you care about the most. I've never had that in mind, I never WILL...all I have in mind is WRESTLING and being the best I can possibly be at doing it...so perhaps...just perhaps, one day? My name might be up there with the rest of them...the ones that helped keep that little girl inside of me alive so that she could see her dream come true. The ones that stopped me from giving up when Cyrus Truth or Ryan Rondo made me question if I deserved to be here...the ones that I had in mind when I finally came back and did exactly what I set out to do!

Bell flashed another smirk at the camera. She no longer needed to prove that she deserved to be here, but she had a whole new set of doubts hanging over her.

Bell Connelly See? I don't need to be afraid...I've done what I've set out to do...I wanted to show each and every person out there that ever doubted me that I COULD do this... Win or lose now? Nobody can EVER take that away from me...and that's why you can't win ...that's why you'll never be satisfied. Not completely anyway, because I'll be the one girl you never managed to keep down. ...and you’ll learn that the hard way as will anyone in that locker room that wants to try and remove me from this industry...I came close after losing the women’s title I'll give you that...but what everybody forgets? Is that I came back and I'm not going away again anytime soon. If you want to win you better make DAMN sure that you break my neck in the process, because otherwise? I'll come back, knocking at your door...and I'll make sure to knock a little louder than any other person in the company just so you know it's me...just you know I didn't stay down...just so you know you didn't destroy me! But then again...you'll find that out in our match tonight, won't you? You'll come to understand, like everyone else that's tried why it is IJust you wait when the ball gets rolling? When the balloons deflate and the glitter comes off? You'll see...just like the rest of them...and when you do? It'll be YOU that ends up afraid Mike...tearing yourself apart as you wonder just what it is you need to do in order to keep me pinned down!

Bell tightened up her muscles, for such a small, cute girl it’s scary how such an imposing figure as determination and focus took over her usual fun loving nature.

Bell Connelly: I promised myself a long time ago that no matter what happens in my matches, the work that I put in will never be forgotten...and I thank my lucky stars that I have you opposing me in the ring tonight, Mike, because that means I have a lot of work that I need to do in order to win and you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way. Because that's what you deserves, that's what it should take to beat, .that's what it should demand from us to be the best at what we do...absolute and utter dedication...I already know I'll be getting that from you, your story has dictated that to me already....trust me when I know, I know what lengths you're willing to go through in order to gain everything, I just hope for your sake it'll be enough to combat what I'll be bringing to the table. I'm bringing a childhood dream, I'm bringing months of turmoil. I’m bringing a point to prove.. I'm bringing a fight that you'll never experience from any other girl here and best of all? I'll be doing it with a smile on my face because I like to have FUN in that ring...and if you're smart? Knowing that I'm having fun while we're pouring everything w have out there in that ring? Making it look so enjoyable while I put my body through hell? That should scare you half to death...so no...I'm not afraid, because win, lose or draw at the end of the night? I'll have put everything I have into this match, the way I always do...and I know, one way or the other….The world will get the message

Bell leads her head back tilting her eyes up against the lights as if looking for some kind of divinity to come from the heavens and deliver her validation….or at least some level of peace, Bell closes her eyes as she did breathing out relaxing her shoulders as she did before she slowly extended her hand out and jabbing her forefinger towards the camera nudging it gently in an airy fashion her mouth moving as she did her voice so soft the microphones can barely pick it up, with the shape her mouth made and the familiar motion we can guess what that word is

“BOOP”
    Last edited by An Original Name; 06-05-2017 at 03:00 AM.
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Mid-Card Champion

Status

I failed.

It was mine for the taking and I failed.

Maybe I got careless...

Maybe I was too caught up in the "what ifs" of victory...

Planned a celebration dance, but got tagged at first and kept running- jumping the gun for what I had coming to me.

Maybe I'm not as good as I thought I was...

Maybe I'm just all hype.. perhaps I'm a fraud.

Or maybe it just wasn't my day. It happens. Not everyone gets to win. Sometimes we come up short. You could put forth all your effort, but it doesn't equate to success. It does not guarantee a story book ending. Life isn't about story books endings. We hope we get story book endings, but it may never come. Adversity reveals the character of a man. Right now, in this moment, I can wallow in pity. I can be engulfed in self doubt and beat myself up for allowing myself to be a loser. I could sit here and tell you that Mike Parr is far more superior than I am. Maybe I could even cry foul and divulge on the idea how the title should have been mine and he should have just given it to me. How I'm the companies supposed "chosen one". The future of the brand.

Or....

I retie my boots and refocus, soldiering on to capture an illustrious trophy and finding my way around the road block present on my path. I'll take a new road. One that leads me to Jason Randall, FWA's X-Division champion. Jason possess a similar quality that both Cyrus and Parr have-arrogance. They all perceive themselves to be untouchable. They don't stop to think that they fall off the top of the mountain just as quickly as they reached the summit. Jason Randall learned that the hard way the last time he and I met in the ring. Circumstances are different. Instead of having partners, he and I will engage in single's combat.

I remember your words, Jason.

You considered me inferior in comparison to you. That I was beneath you. You didn't care about me and no one else did. You're not the first to speak these sentiments, Jason. I remember countless figures in my life echoing these beliefs. As a child entrapped in the foster care system going unadopted, I may have held these ideas true at some point and time. Because I was not raised in a community of wealth and instead reared in a life of hand me downs and government cheese, I was deemed less than in comparison to some of my contemporaries. I would never amount to anything in this world. Any hopes and dreams I held dearly would be nothing more than an unrealized fantasy. A causality and nothing more. I fought to escape this expectation.

History, Jason, has a bizarre and cruel way of repeating itself. You probably feel within your heart that I pose no threat to you. That I am inconsequential. Once again, you shall be humbled. You will choke on your pride. This time, however, you will not have the built in excuse of having to rely on a tag team partner because it'll be single competition. You'll have no one to blame but yourself. Because I still remember your words from our last encounter. I remember them well

"This isn't going to be any ordinary wrestling match either Galloway, oh no this is going to be a fight and I'm going to embarass you. There's no way that you can handle me in a fight let alone in a wrestling match. I'm going to school you kid, end of story."

You make play that you're a teacher, Jason? You're the author of my demise? I do not think so, Jason. In fact, it was you who was left embarrassed on that night. It was you having to swallow their pride under the reality of a "nobody, lower tier wrestler" having defeated you. You will be reacquainted to this exact feeling once again, Jason. I aim to beat the arrogance out of you. I've come here to get back on the right path. If it means I must destroy you to reset and reclaim my destiny then so be it.

I am not inconsequential. I am not inferior to anyone. What I am and what I have been all my life is starved for greatness. I have nibbled on success and I would like a bigger piece. You are denying me of what I want and I will get what I want, Jason. Even if you must fall for me to do so. You will not ignore me anymore, Jason. You will not dismiss me like the figures of my past. You will recognize my great as you hear the melodies of the shattered symphony.

Be The Booker

Status
      Country                    Greece

The Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse

(Introducing Dimitris Petropoulos, one of the founding members of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse)

After regaining the Tag Team titles and ending their feud with Eyesnsane and Alana Alure, The Olympians returned to Greece and soon Dionysus paid a visit to Dimtris Petropoulos at Hotel Code del Mare in romm 611.

Dionysus: "It's all coming together. Like you said. We have the gold, we have more money, we have everything we need. So now all that remains is to convince him to ditch the old man."

Dimitris: "And then what?"

Dionysus: "And then well..."

Dimitris: "You'll stab him in the back too? Follow a solo career, be your own man? Do not be so quick to act Tyler. You've already jeopardized your mission one too many times. Alas, it's not everything on you. And I didn't call you here to put the blame on you. It's just that...If I had trusted you with the whole story from the beginning...things could have been different now."

Dionysus: "I don't understand."

Dimitris: "In this story, there were four of us."

Dionysus: "You've already told me that."

Dimitris: "Yes. And you know the two of those four. The man they now call Zeus, whom I once knew as Kevin Konstantopoulos, and obviously myself. I never told you anything about the other two. Perhaps if you knew, you would have gotten closer to our goal by now. I have invited here the third member of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse."

Dionysus: "When you say 'here' you mean..."

Dimitris: "Here. In this room. Now. You'll tell them everything about the last five months. About Zeus, Ares, The Olympians, FWA...Everything."

Dionysus: "And does he know about me?"

Dimitris: "Oh...she knows everything about you. She's coming here to meet you after all."

Dionysus: "She...?"

The door opens and a woman enters the room. Dionysus looks shocked at the sight of the woman.

Dionysus: "You...?"

Carousel of The Gods

(Petra tou Romiou / "The rock of the Greek", Aphrodite's legendary birthplace in Paphos, Cyprus)

Zeus and Ares have traveled to Cyprus and are visiting Paphos, a coastal city in the southwest of Cyprus. They found their way to the Petra tou Romiou also known as Aphrodite's Rock, which is a sea stack in Pafos, Cyprus. It is located off the shore along the main road from Pafos to Limassol. The combination of the beauty of the area and its status in mythology as the birthplace of Aphrodite makes it a popular tourist location.

Zeus: "Aphrodite. The Goddess of love, beauty, pleasure, and procreation. The other Gods feared that Aphrodite's beauty might lead to conflict and war, through rivalry for her favours; so I married her off to Hephaestus. Despite this, Aphrodite followed her own inclinations, and had many lovers. Such a naughty girl she was. She had too much love to give. And a heart as big as the ocean. The sad thing is that many fell in love with her because of what she looked like on the outside and not because of the beauty she had inside. Of course not everyone is as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside."

"Look at Risky Douglas for example. A handsome showman who likes to dance and likes to get people excited. But I can see through all that Mr. Douglas. Behind this risk-taking, fun-loving Risky Douglas hides a dark side, a side of you that even you don't know exists. But it is there and you are going to need it. You are going to need all the darkness you can gather to become something else, someone else. If you fail to do that, if you fail to see that being "Mr. Excitement" isn't enough to match the strength of the Gods then you sir, are destined to fall."

Ares: "You may have Samantha Sweet by your side - and she's cute - but we have Aphrodite to guide us."

Zeus: "And then there's Mr. Starr. A man obsessed with fame, fortune, and the power that comes with them. You are arrogant, confident, and a powerful and advanced athlete. You do have potential boy. You do have what it takes to become a star but the thing is that you don't play well with others. You cannot and will not be able to communicate with your tag team partner because the two of you have nothing in common apart from how good looking you are. Oh and apart from the fact that you both have a woman to count on. But Samantha Sweet and Anna Alexis combined don't hold a candle to my Aphrodite."

Ares:
    "The Olympians are a well oiled machine of destruction. We are the Tag Team Champions and we are family. Douglas and Starr you two don't stand a chance, at Fight Night you will be the first of many in this Carousel to feel the wrath of The Olympians."

Zeus: "And finally, a message to the Fight Night general manager Ashley 'O Ryan. Mr. 'O Ryan, your idea of bringing back the Tag Team Carousel was excellent but you will have to find some better competition for your champions. Do not insult us by putting us in a match against two pretty boys. Find us some real and challenging competition, a team that will actually stand a chance or cancel this Carousel. Or better yet, rename it and call it the Carousel of The Gods."

Hades

Later that evening in the hotel that Ares and Zeus decided to spent the night, Ares receives a message from an unknown caller which reads:

"Meet me in the parking lot in 5. It's about Zoe.

- Dinah"

Ares quickly makes his way to the hotel's parking lot and he starts looking around for Dinah.

Ares: "Dinah...You here?"

Suddenly, the lights flicker in the parking lot as Ares notices a dark figure hiding behind a car.

Ares: "Is that you? What are you...?"

He goes to check behind the car but finds no one as the lights go out. Ares is then punched in the face by an unknown figure, a person who has his face covered in a mask that resembles Hades, God of the Underworld. That person grabs Ares and puts his head through the car's window. Ares drops down with his hands on his face as his assailant stands above him. He then kneels over Ares, grabs him by the throat and brings him close to his mask covered face.

Ares: "Who...Are you?"

"Death"

The mysterious man drops Ares back down and then disappears in the dark. Soon the lights are back on and Ares is lying down on the floor as a security guard rushes to him to check on him. Ares pushes the guy away and gets up. He looks around the place but fails to spot the man that attacked him. He pulls out his phone and to his surprise he notices that the message he received a few minutes ago has been deleted.

#WC4Horsemen

Thread Information