Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: HEROES MAFIA - Save the Cheerleader, Save the World

Status
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    Jamaica

Re: HEROES MAFIA - Save the Cheerleader, Save the World

Vote count:

7 - Positive Jon, Creeping Death, Fuji Vice, El Oso Polar, Broc Lobster, Sully

Spoiler:

POWERFUL RANGERS

Zero
    Silk
    Shake
    Benwah
    HoHo

BOW DOWN TO RECYCOCKS

Status
      Country                    Canada

Official Vote: Gipper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[10:24 PM]Nash:
    joshi sucks
    [10:25 PM]Nash: he's not even the best racer you can pick mario's way better

Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Death View Post
    Btw Jiggy said I was only a 4 on a scale of 1 to Jon for being annoying so that's my resolution covered.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Night is over.... who died?

FUJI VICE – PETER PETRELLI

Fuji Vice, you are PETER PETRELLI, the younger Petrelli brother who appears to have lost his place in life. Or, perhaps, he can't find it? Peter has been having some weird dreams lately. He feels like he is experiencing something extraordinary. One day, he will wake up from another weird dream after having a conversation with the deceased Charles Deveaux and he will realise that the world is about to change forever. Peter Petrelli will no longer be a hospice nurse caring for one life at a time... he will become something greater than that, that's his destiny. But... things can always change. Peter Petrelli might be the most important person on the planet. He'll realise it too, when Hiro Nakamura tells him to “Save the Cheerleader, Save the World.”

Alignment and Powers

Peter Petrelli is TOWN (HEROES) ALIGNED

Every night, you can send me a name of a player. Their identity will not be revealed to you nor will their role... but you will gain a reward based on the name you've sent me. It could be a small clue into their role or perhaps a perk they have. This is Peter's emphatic mimicry power working. He is able to reproduce certain powers upon empathising with a specific individual – if the individual is an evolved human such as himself. Be aware that you will not be given someone's full amount of abilities or roles, though.

You will have a one off deathproof/lynchproof (whatever happens first).

Secret/Cryptic perks that you cannot divulge in thread

If you target NATHAN PETRELLI then he will receive a deathproof

If you target CLAIRE BENNET, you will be informed of her full role and information whilst receiving your initial reward.

Targeting a non-town aligned player may benefit them... but it may not.

You may receive nothing despite sending in a name. This is not indicative of alignment. Your power only works on those with powers.

---

MATT PARKMAN – COCKSYD

CocksyD, you are MATT PARKMAN, a LAPD cop who, whilst checking out a crime scene, has suddenly discovered that he has the power to hear people's thoughts. It's a power that he doesn't seem to have under control but something that can be mastered eventually. All he needs is one case to help him harness it – a case where the power is really needed. And suddenly, one has come along: there appears to be a serial killer on the loose. Parkman knows that this is his chance to be a hero and to bring down a true villain... but he doesn't know, just yet, how evil this villain truly is. Infact, Parkman doesn't understand the full picture at all yet. Nobody does. They will soon.

Alignment and Powers

Matt Parkman is TOWN (HEROES) ALIGNED.

Every night, you can send me two statements made by a player in the game as a form of 'lie detection' and I will return a result to you if the player's statement is the truth or not. However, you cannot pick simple statements such as “I am town” or anything of the like. It can be a player making a power claim, though. Things like that. Any clarification needed then please PM me. Once two statements are submitted, I will return a TRUE or FALSE result for each. However, due to Parkman only recently discovering his powers, only one of the results will be trustworthy.

Secret/Cryptic perks that you cannot divulge in thread

I will provide you a list of four names on NIGHT ONE. Your objective is to choose who is MOLLY WALKER and who is CANDICE WILMER. If you do not guess correctly then you will have to wait until NIGHT TWO to make another guess. You will only have two shots at this.

You will become a bodyguard to MOLLY WALKER (if you detect Molly)

You will be given an investigation to use on CANDICE WILMER (if you detect Candice)

Both statements submitted as a part of your nightpower will return trustworthy results (if you detect both at the same time)

---

IT IS NOW DAY SIX. THERE ARE 10 PLAYERS REMAINING - IT WILL TAKE 6 VOTES TO LYNCH.

YOU MAY POST.

Spoiler:

POWERFUL RANGERS

Zero
    Silk
    Shake
    Benwah
    HoHo

GRUMBLE, GRUMBLE...

Status
      Country                    Norfolk Island

That list of yours, Sully, from the last page (Silk, Wang, gipper, Red and CD) seems quite possible right now. With Bazingos I had already a bit of a gut feeling, because there is always some quite player who ends up being one of the baddies.

At least for now, I'm going to put my vote on him.

Official Vote: Bazingos

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

Got another one. Sorry Wolf.

Official Vote: Smooth Jazz Wolf

Pony Mod

Status
      Country                    Australia

Alright, lads, good news, I've got three days off in a row now, so hopefully I can be slightly more active than I was.

Even better news, however, is that with day six upon us, I got something great to tell y'all.

As I've made it to day six, I can now protect someone every two nights. The drawback is that if I try and protect someone who already has the doctor's protection for the night, both protects are cancelled out and the target could be nightkillable. Like that saying goes, 'too many cooks in the kitchen ends up with someone suffering from food poisoning.' That's how the saying goes, right?

Anyway. Point is, I can help now. Between myself and the doctor, we can protect two people tonight from a nightkill assuming we don't cross streams.

GRUMBLE, GRUMBLE...

Status

Well...if Jon said so. The Wolf must go.

Official Unvote: Bazingos

Pony Mod

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Positive Jon View Post
    Got another one. Sorry Wolf.

Huh. Didn't see that one coming.

All I know is that I'm town, one that can finally help out after six days and would like to do so. Meanwhile, let's not forget Sully's all-but confirmed to be Indy and probably has a kill ready to go tonight.

Pony Mod

Status

If I have to hazard a guess, I'd say there's a framer role running around trying to frame those who aren't confirmed to be town - myself, Broc, Bazingos, etc - in hopes something like this happens, because given Jon's track record thus far, I can't doubt him personally.

Cult of Fuji

Status
      Country                    us=United States

God. I get free time while sitting in a court room and we have another one here. Yesterday went way to fast for me to keep up.

official vote: smoothly wolf

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TEAM CYRUS

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

Interesting. Theres an unconfirmed town that I know is town.

It would be pretty coincidental that someone chose Wolf the same night I checked him out for framing.

The Idiot FKA: CK

Status
      Country                    United States

Official Vote: Smooth Peanut Butter Wolf

2nd half of the day went super fast...agreed Wang

Pony Mod

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Jazz Wolf View Post
    Huh. Didn't see that one coming.

All I know is that I'm town, one that can finally help out after six days and would like to do so. Meanwhile, let's not forget Sully's all-but confirmed to be Indy and probably has a kill ready to go tonight.
    I'm going to repeat this.

I can help you today. Check me again tomorrow, surely the frame-up won't last that long. But Sully's still alive, still kicking, and still Indy. He'll turn on you. You know he will. I'm town and can help you. He's indy and will hurt you.

The way I see it, we have two choices.

1. Lynch me. Which I completely understand, Jon's gotten two mafia in a row so there's no reason to doubt him when he claims a third. That leaves Sully to kill one of y'all tonight and the mafia to kill one of y'all tonight. That's two numbers down. Then you kill Sully tomorrow, sure, but the mafia strikes again. Three numbers down with whoever-knows how many mafia left. You confident in those chances, especially if I'm right and this 'frameup role' strikes again and you off another townie by mistake?

2. Lynch Sully. He's Indy. He all-but said so himself. He's Sylar. He'll cut open your head and eat your brain, or whatever it is Sylar does in the show. He'll gain a part of your powers too, making him more of a threat as time rolls on. He'll kill one of you tonight. He's already killed several of you before. He could kill the cop, kill the doc, kill anyone. But not if we lynch him first. We lynch him, then tonight, I'm still alive to help stop the mafia trying to kill one of you with my protection.

I know, the frameup idea sounds very unlikely. I'm grasping at straws myself. But it's all I can think of. I know Shake's thrown in a lot of curveballs so such an idea isn't entirely out of the question. I know Sully's an indy, and I know I'm a townie that finally has a chance to help.

Just let me help you. Please.

Official vote: Sully

GRUMBLE, GRUMBLE...

Status

hmm... I take back my vote for now. Have to look through everything one more time and think about it.

Official Unvote: Smooth Jazz Wolf

Host of Ground Zero

Status

Lynch me and make your most suspected person cast the last vote.

Or keep me for the numbers game and lynch Red, Wang, or Wolf. Then I kill one of the remaining three. I targeted Wang before I'll do it again unless we lynch him.

Host of Ground Zero

Status

Either way I am playing for town and have been. I've been targeting people I suspect as mafia. Whipping Post at first, until he survived and I realized who he was because of the DC Hawkins role. Then Wang but Gipper roleblocked me I believe.

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

Who should cast the last vote on Sully, Wolf?

Pony Mod

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Lynch me and make your most suspected person cast the last vote.

Or keep me for the numbers game and lynch Red, Wang, or Wolf. Then I kill one of the remaining three. I targeted Wang before I'll do it again unless we lynch him.
    You lads don't believe he'll really be on your side, do you? He'll strike at the heart the second he has a chance. Town already has the numbers game advantage, they don't need to rely on the word of a self-admitted Indy.

Host of Ground Zero

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Jazz Wolf View Post

2. Lynch Sully. He's Indy. He all-but said so himself. He's Sylar. He'll cut open your head and eat your brain, or whatever it is Sylar does in the show. He'll gain a part of your powers too, making him more of a threat as time rolls on. He'll kill one of you tonight. He's already killed several of you before. He could kill the cop, kill the doc, kill anyone. But not if we lynch him first. We lynch him, then tonight, I'm still alive to help stop the mafia trying to kill one of you with my protection.
    For what it's worth I'm pretty sure it's Wang and Red as the remaining mafia and not you.

But I HAVE been playing as town. Lynch one and I'll kill the other. And if you are right about what you're suggesting and I did actually gain their powers, then if I fuck up and kill the doctor then I'd have a save.

OR I kill an important mafia member and get a power to take out other and finish the game.

Pony Mod

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Positive Jon View Post
    Who should cast the last vote on Sully, Wolf?
    Hell, I'll do it.

If you don't trust me enough to let me help save an extra person through the night, then at least trust me enough to put the nail in the coffin of the indy.

Thread Information