Mid-Card Champion

Status
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    United States

Re: WWE Money in the Bank 2017 Discussion

Okay Booker on TS no idea why Carmella not on then

​​​seth rollins / kingslayer / the architect

Scumbag Role Model

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.
      Country                    United States

Corbin is the right winner in all honesty. Also pretty predictable.

Average at best ladder match.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

|Hustle|Loyalty|Respect|

Status

I cannoy wait to see the Lana vag shot GIFs that will spam this forum.

PLUS ULTRA!!

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Finally Naomi confirms my childhood that her feel the glow gimmick is from the last Dragon.

So Naomi is Bruce Leeroy's Daughter dun dun dun!

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Jobber

Status
      Country                    Canada

Congratulations to Corbin, definitely wasn't in my top 3 picks but I'm actually pretty glad he won, now he just needs to cash it in and become champion.

|Hustle|Loyalty|Respect|

Status

Baron should cash in on Talking Smack. Get the title off of Jinder!

WHAT!?

Status

Jinder on the mic on SmackDown is dull and played out, Jinder on Talking Smack or Talk is Jericho is so good.

Spoiler:

Jobber

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Legend Killer View Post
    Baron should cash in on Talking Smack. Get the title off of Jinder!
    Everyone wants Mahal to lose that title asap and rightfully so.

PLUS ULTRA!!

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Corbin on Talking Smack, he told Mahal to kick ROCKS!

BEAT HIS FEET!

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

BRAAAAAAUN!

Status

Corbin was the only option to win in my opinion. Ziggler has been ruined to badly, Zayn should never be a World Champ and AJ/KO/Nak don't need MITB as they've been established as top guys already. It's just a shame that Baron has lost all the momentum and credibility he had at the start of the year. Instead of the Corbin who looked like a beast it's a Corbin that's spent most of the year jobbing and is losing a feud to Sami Zayn of all people.

Thanks to Jabberwocky for the amazing Gabrielle gif

Johnny Cash Lis'nen

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Sami Zayne is a top guy, he is simply being presented wrong.

As far as Corbin winning the MITB goes, it's alright I suppose. I'm interested in where this leads. AJ/KO/Nak don't need it, Ziegler has been ruined and Zayne has to wait out this shitty gimmick, so Corbin makes sense and they want to make him a star too. I'll tell you what though, I'm beginning to dig Mahal though. Not only are they presenting him as a star, but I get his performance in this match was far better than last month, so I hope to see him continue to improve as a top card performer.

Jobber

Status

Quote Originally Posted by RobyD View Post
    I'll tell you what though, I'm beginning to dig Mahal though. Not only are they presenting him as a star, but I get his performance in this match was far better than last month, so I hope to see him continue to improve as a top card performer.
    I agree that he performed better but not only does he have to improve in the ring, he has to improve on the mic as well and verbally, he's boring and for the most part so far, his matches arent too interesting either, other than tonight, but tonight was decent at most.

BRAAAAAAUN!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by RobyD View Post
    Sami Zayne is a top guy, he is simply being presented wrong.

As far as Corbin winning the MITB goes, it's alright I suppose. I'm interested in where this leads. AJ/KO/Nak don't need it, Ziegler has been ruined and Zayne has to wait out this shitty gimmick, so Corbin makes sense and they want to make him a star too. I'll tell you what though, I'm beginning to dig Mahal though. Not only are they presenting him as a star, but I get his performance in this match was far better than last month, so I hope to see him continue to improve as a top card performer.
    I just dont see Zayn as a top guy at all, he'd only ever make it in this shitty era. But I disagree with most of WWE's choices for what passes for a Main Eventer/World Champion thesedays.

Zayn fits into the category of "not everyone should be a World Champ". There's nothing that stands out about him, while he is a fantastic in ring worker he doesn't really bring anything else to the table. Solid upper midcarder, but WWE need to stop putting World Titles on everyone, and limit it to just those who actually stand out.

Thanks to Jabberwocky for the amazing Gabrielle gif

Shit Into The Fire

Status
      Country                    England

Only thing I haven't seen from the show was Jinder/Orton. How was it? any better than Backlash?

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    Average at best ladder match.
    Not often we strongly disagree with something, but I thought it was one of the best MITB matches ever. It had more storytelling than usual with the issues between all six bubbling over and setting up future programs, it was more than just a crazy ladder bump spot fest . Sami and Nakamura played excellent babyface roles, Corbin's attack on Nak gave the crowd more reason to hate him before he won, and the comeback came off really well giving the match life towards the end. That moment where Nakamura and AJ slowly put the ladder to one side to fight gave me chills thinking about WrestleKingdom. Great ladder match.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Not often we strongly disagree with something, but I thought it was one of the best MITB matches ever. It had more storytelling than usual with the issues between all six bubbling over and setting up future programs, it was more than just a crazy ladder bump spot fest . Sami and Nakamura played excellent babyface roles, Corbin's attack on Nak gave the crowd more reason to hate him before he won, and the comeback came off really well giving the match life towards the end. That moment where Nakamura and AJ slowly put the ladder to one side to fight gave me chills thinking about WrestleKingdom. Great ladder match.
    That's fine. It wasn't bad by any means but it honestly didn't hold my attention much and I thought it dragged in a number of places until Nakamura came back. Everything was forgettable except the AJ/Nakamura face-off, which was great. I'll definitely have to rewatch because I didn't really get into it the same way.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

I know they are kinda hit and miss with people on here. But just wanted to say as a long time fan I'm thrilled to see Mike Bennett and Maria show up in WWE. I also absolutely loved the new gimmick they have here as I feel it will quickly garner them a ton of heat from the crowd. Can't wait to see more from them and I absolutely love the theme haha.

|Hustle|Loyalty|Respect|

Status

Sami is main event material. Just horribly booked and they lost his momentum so long ago. Having him beat Corbin isn't going to help either. He needs a nice slow rebuild. I would say feud Owens and take the US title from him.

WHAT!?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    I know they are kinda hit and miss with people on here. But just wanted to say as a long time fan I'm thrilled to see Mike Bennett and Maria show up in WWE. I also absolutely loved the new gimmick they have here as I feel it will quickly garner them a ton of heat from the crowd. Can't wait to see more from them and I absolutely love the theme haha.
    Am I the only one that wants to see them fued with Rusev and Lana?

I rewatched this show tonight with a friend and everything was better second time around, especially Jinder/Orton. Really really good show.

Spoiler:

Indy Talent

Status
      Country                    Wales

I only watched the MITB ladder matches and I sat through that cringeworthy Kanellis debut crap.

I thought the womens ladder match was ok, probably a bit too safe at times but isn't wasn't that bad overall. Whilst Carmella was the one who probably needed the briefcase to take the next step, I can see her having to earn it again on SD or even at whatever PPV is next for SD due to how the match finished. Personally I don't have a problem with how it finished as it's a no DQ match...i'm actually shocked it hasn't happened before now in ladder matches...only thing we need now is someone who isn't involved in the match stealing the prize when overs are down.

The main MITB match I enjoyed. It had a bit of everything for everyone. Whilst I liked the fact Corbin took at Nakamura at the start, I don't like the fact they did it to really protect Shinsuke. He's on the main roster, he's a world class wrestler, he doesn't need protecting. I am happy with Corbin holding the briefcase, I just hope they don't cock up his run with the briefcase like they did his run after winning the Andre Battle Royal.
    I have a plan so cunning......

Thread Information