Your Least Favorite Mod

Status
      Country                    Canada

Adrenaline Rush: Live [24/05/2017]

ADRENALINE RUSH
    MAY 23, 2017
    MANCHESTER, NEW HAMPSHIRE, USA

“Eight Teams.”

Rapid shots of the eight teams competing in the Krash Tag Team Classic fly through.

“Will compete to win the first ever of its name.”

A grand golden trophy in an empty ring holds a spotlight.

“Seven matches.”

Shots appear of the brackets for this tournament. From top to bottom we see Fire and Oil, In-Ring Royalty, The DFB, Shawn Summers and XYZ, Diamond Dogs, Snowmantashis, The DiMiacos, Savage and Fenix.

“Culminating in the main event of the CWA Krash Tag Team Classic PPV.”

The arena is once more darkened and empty and and the eight that will be competing in the tournament stand in the ring dressed in fine (or as fine as can be in specific cases) suits.

“This is the first ever CWA Krash Tag Team Classic!”

Jim Taylor: Ladies and gentleman, welcome back to Adrenaline Rush. I’m Jim Taylor with my broadcast partner, Tim Coleman and we’ve got the second half of the first round of the CWA Krash Tag Team Classic tonight. Jon Snowmantashi, the CWA World Heavyweight Champion, will team up with his younger brother, Izaya Snowmantashi against the Diamond Dogs. Furthermore, we’ll have Jackson Fenix pair up with Nate Savage against the DiMiacos, who I must say, are already on a hot streak.

Tim Coleman: Two for two but I don’t know if they’ll make it three for three against Fenix and Savage. Savage is a proven winner and Fenix showed signs of the same when he took Izaya and grabbed a win for his team last show.

Jim Taylor: I’ll tell you what I am curious about, and that’s what is next for McGinnis. He made his intentions clear - he’s going to destroy this very industry. He presents an existential threat to our very jobs, Tim.

Tim Coleman: It seems like every time McGinnis pops up on TV, he’s fallen farther off the wagon. Next he’ll be threatening to tear down this whole country!

Jim Taylor: Well he’s here in the building tonight, Tim. And I’ve even got word that someone else will be here later tonight. But before that, we’ve got the in-ring debut of one of the most mysterious figures in CWA… Lilith…

The camera cuts abruptly away from the announcers, leaving us in pitch darkness until a voice breaks the chaotic silence.

???: Darkness. Eternal and everlasting.

On these words the scene opens up to reveal the herald of darkness herself, Lilith. Her dark eyes burning a hole through the camera lounging on what appears to be a something resembling a throne. Where is she? We have no clue. All we know is that it's black and very smoky.

Lilith: We are BORN in the darkness, and in the end, so too do we return to it. But that... That's a fact nobody wants to admit Because all your lives, You've been taught that the darkness is bad. All your lives, you've been taught to fear the darkness and everything that it may hold, by people who couldn't even begin to GRASP just what the darkness really is. And why? Why do these people preach and protest against something they are so woefully ignorant about?

Lilith spreads open her arms in a lazy fashion as if inviting answers in the process revealing just how tightly fitting the black attire she was wearing is. They always did say the devil would be tempting

Lilith: It's for that very reason. Because they DON'T know! They look and gaze into the abyss, and they see NOTHING of what dwells within. And it's that fact, that thought of the unknown that terrifies them. It shakes them to their very core, and instead of facing their fears, instead of CONQUERING their demons... They simply look away. And so, too, do they teach their children to look away. They teach them to FEAR the unknown, as if there are abominable creatures and terrible monsters lurking just around EVERY CORNER... But the truth? The truth is that the darkness houses none of those things. It isn't home to demons and Eldritch abominations as they'd have you believe, but instead it is where people like me dwell. The darkness is father, mother,sanctuary, home not out of choice but out of NECESSITY, because those who claim to have found enlightenment have driven us into it’s arms.. Because just like the darkness of the abyss, they look at me and they don't know what they see. To them, I'm an enigma. I'm a MYSTERY, shrouded in uncertainty, because I REFUSE to give in and blindly accept THEIR way of life. I stand defiant against them, with the power to lead a revolt the likes of which they've NEVER seen before - and it terrifies them,. So they shun people like me, just like they do the darkness. They brand us MONSTERS. They sunned us, they burned us alive and drew our blood in Salem. they speak about us only in hushed tones and scared whispers as if the very UTTERING of our names could bring about their demise... And you know what? They're right. They're right about that ONE THING, because I have the POWER in my hands to DESTROY THEM!

At these words Lilith closes her hands into a fist an insane looking smile on her face

Lilith: To tear down everything they've worked so hard to build, and show the world EXACTLY what the darkness really is. But what they don't realize,... Is that they're the ones who have given me this power. By going to such EXTREME LENGTHS to ostracize me, they've only made me even more powerful! And for so long now, I have sat by, biding my time and waiting for the moment when I would STRIKE. The moment when I would emerge from the darkness, the physical embodiment of everything it stands for. It’s champion. and show everyone that the darkness isn't what you should be fearing.What you should fear, is the LIGHT. Because it may look warm and inviting, but at the end of the day, the only reason it shines so bright is so that it can BLIND YOU to the truth. So bright that, when you look down, you can't even SEE the shackles they've clapped on your wrists! Because despite what you've been told, despite the words they've been feeding you your entire lives - the light isn't there to guide you. Or protect you. NO!

Lilith shout echoes unnaturally throughout the room her voice becoming more deep than an average female voice should ever go.

Lilith: It is there for one reason, and one reason only, and that's to keep you blissfully ignorant to your own imprisonment. But hush now… mother’s here now to free you. Because now, now it is TIME that I rise from the darkness, with all the power its granted me, and I stuff out the light And, by the time I'm finished? This entire company, this entire WORLD... Will return to the darkness from which it came… Isis,... Astarte... Diana...Hecate...Demeter... Kali.. Innana

The screen darkens suddenly.

My care is like my shadow
    Laid bare beneath the sun
    It follows me at all times
    And flies when I pursue it

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and gentleman, weighting in at one hundred and seventy pounds… from Salem, Massachussetts… she is The Herald of Darkness… LILITH!

The arena is clothed in darkness as Lilith steps through the curtains to the tune of the cultist like song that celebrates her arrival. Slowly, lights pop up across the arena in a weak attempt to combat the darkness that has enshrouded it. Lilith is undettered by it, she walks calmly and patiently to the ring.

Jim Taylor: An eerie sight in Manchester today. We have been waiting to see Lilith in action here in CWA for a while now and our general manager has finally made it happen.

Tim Coleman: I thought we might see what she did with Anna Malikova, with Fire and Oil! Those are two grown men she essentially kidnapped!

Jim Taylor: Lilith is very much becoming a dark force here in the CWA but it still remains to be seen if The Herald of Darkness has any substance behind her flash - or lack thereof.

Lindsay Monahan: And already in the ring, her opponent, weighing in at one hundred and eighty pounds… from Chicago, Illinois… R AND R… Ricky Reynolds!

The light returns with the camera putting attention on Ricky Reynolds in the ring. He hops on the spot and raises a hand to a cheering crowd. He’s very much weary about the opponent he’s facing but he tries to put on a brave face in spite of it.

Jim Taylor: He’s not with his father tonight, citing a fallout after what happen back in April when he did not stand by his father against Thomas Jones.

Tim Coleman: Blood is thicker than water, Jim. We both know that. Holly did everything he could to get Ricky this opportunity and at the first sign of spotlight, Ricky let it get to him and he tossed aside daddy Holly for Thomas Jones like he was nothing. Ungrateful, Jim. The one’s that hurt you the most - well, you know the saying.

Jim Taylor: The question is, can Ricky do any better without his father at his side.

Tim Coleman: Easy answer: no.

LILITH
    versus RICKY REYNOLDS

R IN RUTHLESS: Ricky Reynolds may have watched what Lilith’s been doing these past few weeks like we have an he turns up the intensity as soon as the bell rings. Ricky is within Lilith’s grasp and unloading a hard hitting offense. Lilith, for her part, seems utterly helpless under the onslaught. Reynolds hits a huge Exploder Suplex that sends Lilith across the ring. Lilith bounces so hard off the mat she practically jumps back to her feet only to be caught in a second Exploder Suplex, one she doesn’t get up from instantly. The fans rise behind Reynolds who takes the appreciation in stride. This isn’t as bad as he thought.

THE MIST: Reynolds hangs by the ropes, stomping his foot on the ground and building up to the popular super kick. The beat gets faster and faster and he goes for the super kick - BUT GETS A FACE FULL OF MIST. He puts his hands to his eyes, desperately trying to wipe away at it while Lilith grins sadistically, her mouth coated in green. She waits for Reynolds to stand still then hits NOCTURNUS - turning Reynolds inside out. The Discuss Big Boot leaves him easy prey for a pinfall - ONE! TWO! THR-KICK OUT!

PATIENT PREDATOR: Lilith still has a smirk on her face, and lifts Reynolds, still mostly blinded, to his feet. He rushes to the ropes, jumps onto them, then jumps off to hit a Springboard Clothesline. She remains on the mat, her head resting on her head as the camera catches her deep stare. She gets back to her feet, plants both of them on either side of Reynolds hit - then viciously twists!

FALLEN GUARD: The Herald patiently waits for Reynolds to get to his feet once more, making sure to stay in his blindspot. Once he gets up, she charges and jumps onto his back! He nearly falls but manages to keep his balance to avoid falling wholly prey to Darkness Falls - her trademark crossface chicken wing. He stumbles over near the ropes then flips her over them. Lilith catches her balance - ONLY TO GET SUPERKICKED TO THE OUTSIDE.

DARKNESS FALLS: Ricky Reynolds takes a moment to recover then rolls to the outside. Now the predator, he stalks after a crawling Lilith. Lilith suddenly turns around with a smirk on her face - and darkness does indeed fall. It last for a second or two, a loud smack heard during it all then the light returns. Thomas West of all people, is casually walking on the other side of the ring, stone faced. The referee isn’t sure what to make of it but having not seen anything, he can’t disqualify Lilith. Lilith lifts up Ricky and tosses him in the ring. It’s all a simple matter of jumping onto his back again and locking in Darkness Falls. After a few moments, Ricky goes completely limp. The referee lifts his hands three times but we all know the end result.

WINNER: LILITH

Jim Taylor: You were wondering where one of those kidnapees were, and I think we just found one of them, Tim. I daresay Thomas West may have played a part in the result of that match.

Tim Coleman: That’s not Thomas West, Jim. Look at him! He’s a husk. Lifeless. A zombie practically. He’s heartless! Oh, and would you look at, they’re not even done yet.

Thomas West slides into the ring under the orders of Lilith and lifts up Ricky Reynolds onto his shoulders to deliver a Last Ride Powerbomb. Lilith has more orders and its clear enough they’re not done yet.

Jim Taylor: Looks like Ricky Reynolds isn’t alone, Tim!

Thomas Jones runs through the curtains, sprinting full speed ahead, in jeans and a shirt. He slides in and starts throwing fists at Thomas West. Lilith doesn’t seem particularly fazed. The light’s go out and once they’re open again - there stands Anna Malikova! Her eyes are wide and focused solely on Thomas Jones who hasn’t at all taken his attention from West. He’s still hammering until West exercises that huge power and shoves him back right into THE MALIKOVA EXPRESS. The Codebreaker truly takes out Jones. Lilith isn’t satisfied and directs West further.

Jim Taylor: You can’t do this to a legend like Thomas Jones!

Tim Coleman: You best not let them hear you, Jim. I have a feeling they wouldn’t care about hurting us either.

West lifts up Jones into a Crucifix Powerbomb position- and once more light the light vanishes! They return and Noah Nitro stands a top the turnbuckle. He stands up straight and then jumps sky high - MISSILE DROPKICK RIGHT INTO THE HEAD OF THE CRUCIFIXED JONES! What a vicious maneuver!

Jim Taylor: My goodness, Tim! What has Lilith done to these people?

Lilith finally calls off Anna, Nitro and West. Almost slithering around like a sneak, whispering those commands. She now stands and looks down at both preys. Nitro, West and Anna stand by her, dark, lifeless looks in their eyes, looking at whatever Lilith looks at. She lets loose a final grin before the light disappears one last time.

"FULLMETAL SAYS FUCK YOU CWA"
    TREVOR OCEAN DEBUTING SOON!

Adrenaline Rush returns with Michelle Kelly standing backstage with a microphone in hand, and standing next to her is the curly blonde-haired, 5-foot, 9-inch, 190-pound oddball of the CWA. His name is XYZ, and he has a purple cape tied around his neck and hanging down his back. And covering his genitals is nothing more than a pair of black boxer-briefs with green outlines. He isn't wearing any shoes, any other shirt, or any other clothes at all.

Michelle Kelly: Guys, I'm standing here with XYZ, and last week he teamed with Shawn Summers and lost ... to the DFB in the first round of the Krash Tag Team Classic. XYZ, I have to ask for your thoughts after what Shawn did to you after the match.

XYZ closes his eyes and shakes his head, remembering Summers' vicious attack at his expense after their defeat. He struggles to find the words for a second, but then it all comes out like a runaway freight train.

XYZ: Tristy ... thank you for that inquiry. I am much appreciat...

Michelle Kelly: It's Michelle.

XYZ: I know.

An awkward moment comes as XYZ looks at Michelle with a dumbfounded expression.

XYZ: As for Shawn Summers ... have you ever heard of the Irish Inquisition?...

Silence.

XYZ: OF COURSE NOT! THERE IS NO IRISH INQUISITION! And Shawn Summers ... you ... are going to ... live that truth soon. You see, Shawn Summers, I ... I really tried. I tried to be your ally, your friend. And you said, "NO!" And now the pidgeons of the world RAIN DOWN their parades of green beans on to YOU!!!

XYZ points at the camera for the last part.

XYZ: You chose not to pursue the gold of the tags with me. And that's fine. Shawn, you're a lone wolf. I get it. I understand. I, too, am a lone wolf. I thought one lone wolf ... could come together with another lone wolf ... and combine into a SUPER LONE WOLF! A BEAR WOLF! A TITAN WOLF!

XYZ flails his arms in the air, nearly popping Michelle with his forearm by accident. Michelle dodges the potential black eye by a matter of inches as XYZ continues on.

Tim Coleman: This guy ... is just insane. No one knows what he's saying!

XYZ: Shawn ... you are mad. You have ... had a tough time lately. The gods of today, tomorrow, and forever have not been kind to you. Losses to women, losses to me, and losses to the Dee-Eff-Bee. But maybe, Shawn ... maybe ... you should look inside yourself ... and ask the question: Is it ... time for you to fly up ... into the clouds, only to fall down ... into the dirt. Maybe it's where ... you BELONG ... Shawn Summers. Maybe ... you deserve the rain.

XYZ then grabs the microphone from Michelle's hand. The crowd begins cheering a bit as XYZ looks at her for a brief second, and then looks back into the microphone.

XYZ: In my eyes ... indisposed ... in disguises no one knows ...

The crowd begins cheering a bit, recognizing the lyrics, and XYZ pauses to let it sink in.

XYZ:
    Hides the face ... lies the snake ... the sun in my disgrace ...

The cheers grow louder with each word until finally a "SING IT! SING IT! SING IT!" chant breaks. And XYZ obliges.

XYZ: Booooooiling heeeeeat ... Suuuummmmmer steeeeench ... 'Neath the black hole the sky loooooooks deeeeeead ... Call my naaame throooough the creeeeam ... And I'll heeear youuur screeeam agaaaaaaaaaain.

Another pause for more cheers, and XYZ rolls his hand down right as he begins singing again, cueing the crowd to join in.

XYZ and the Crowd: BLACK HOLE SUUUN ... WON'T YOU COMEEEE ... AND WASH AWAAAAAY THE RAAAAAIN ... BLACK HOLE SUUUN ... WON'T YOU COMEEE ... WON'T YOU COOOOOOOOOOOOOMME ...

The crowd EXPLODES into cheers as it finishes. Most fans are standing on their feet, applauding XYZ's tribute.

Jim Taylor: I didn't know XYZ could sing like that!

XYZ: And remember ... the dream ... never ... dies.

XYZ blows a kiss to the camera and walks off the scene, taking the microphone with him as Michelle Kelly has her hands open and out, confused by the situation.

The camera cuts away and we’re in the parking lot. A limousine arrives and the crowd cheers loudly from within the arena, already knowing well enough who it’ll be. Some security are by Afa Seanoa’s side as he waits in a suit. The door to the limousine opens and the cheers rise to a peak as former Ruler of the Ring and CWA World Heavyweight Champion, Mr. Willis steps out of the car.

Afa Seanoa: Mr. Willis, I’m glad you make it!

Mr. Willis: No, Afa, thank you for giving me this opportunity. You know, you’ve got a roster, top to bottom, filled with talent, it’s an honor, for any guy who’s torch has passed, to be remembered and to be given a spotlight like this.

Afa Seanoa: I know as much as every single man in the back, EVERY single man in the back, that we’re nothing without the legends that built this house. Doesn’t matter if it’s you, or Dan Maskell, or Arsen or Roberto. You guys want an opportunity, and one as small as speaking, I’m never going to say no. The spotlight is always yours.

Mr. Willis nods appreciatively and the two hug it out before walking into the building and continuing their conversation on the inside.

Jim Taylor: As you saw, ladies and gentleman, the legend himself, former Ruler of the Ring and CWA World Heavyweight Champion, Mr. Willis is in the building. He’ll be hear later tonight to address the crowd.

Tim Coleman: You think if I ask nicely Afa’ll give me some time to address the crowd too?

Jim Taylor: Maybe when you get yourself a Ruler of the Ring and CWA World Heavyweight Championship under your name.

Tim Coleman: Interesting, I’ll take that advice, maybe get that done as soon as Snowmantashi is retired… provided Krash sticks to his High Voltage Championship and Cyrus Truth doesn’t come back… oh and McGinnis gets a mental health practitioner to help him out.

Jim Taylor: I await that patiently. But the big treat for tonight are the two CWA Krash Tag Team Classic matches. First of those two - it’s the DiMiacos versus Jackson Fenix and Nate Savage!

Freedom, la la la la
    Freedom, follow me
    Freedom, la la la la
    Freedom
    CUT IT!

The opening to Shinedown's "Cut the Cord" begins to play eliciting a loud chorus of boos from the crowd because they know what to expect when that music plays, and as the song kicks in Nate Savage walks out looking stoic and stands on stage looking out at the booing fans.

Lindsay Monahan: Introducing first from Philadelphia, PA and weighing in tonight two hundred & sixty-six pounds, "Nasty" Nate Savage!

I'm winnin', yeah, yeah, I'm winnin' (What?)
    Rich kid, asshole, paint me as a villain

His music fades out and is soon replaced by Childish Gambino's "Sweatpants" and Nate is joined by his tag team partner and friend, Jackson Fenix. Jackson chews his gum obnoxiously and bobs his head to the music as they walk down to the ring while Nate smacks a sign out of a fan's hand, making Jackson point at the fan and laugh before telling them to "suck it" with a crotch chop.

Lindsay Monahan: and his tag team partner, from Las Vegas, NV and weighing in at two hundred & ten pounds, Jackson Fenix!

Jim Taylor: Jackson Fenix is coming off a rather successful debut last week along with Nate Savage

Tim Coleman: They did get the job done last week so hopefully they can continue with that tonight!

Once Jackson and Nate reach the ring they enter in seperately with Jackson standing on top of a turnbuckle looking out at the sea of booing fans, laughing about it as he hops down and rejoins Nate in their respective corner.

Born down in a dead man's town
    The first kick I took was when I hit the ground
    End up like a dog that's been beat too much
    Till you spend half your life just covering up

Bruce Springsteen's "Born in the USA" blares over the loud speakers throughout the arena eliciting a huge pop for the fun loving brothers, Joe and Paul step and point to the ring and sprint down to it as fast as they can before sliding inside the ring and play up to the crowd while Nate and Jackson look unimpressed.

Lindsay Monahan: and their opponents from The Bronx, NYC, NY by way of Manhattan, NYC, NY and weighing in at a combined weight of five hundred & forty pounds, "The New Patriots of America" Joe & Paul...The DiMiacos!

Jim Taylor: These two also coming off a successful debut last week

Tim Coleman: Thanks in part to both Savage and Fenix I might add

Jim Taylor: Well, things seemed to have been going okay until after the match when Savage and Fenix showed their true colors, so you've got to imagine that The DiMiacos have got revenge on their mind tonight

After all of the fanfare Joe and Paul look over at Savage and Fenix, Jackson mocking them both and taunting them with two middle fingers telling them what he thinks about them. This lights a fire up under Paul especially, who looks ready to rip Jackson's head off but Joe holds him back as the referee goes over the rules and calls for the bell.

CWA KRASH TAG TEAM CLASSIC FIRST ROUND
    JACKSON FENIX & NATE SAVAGE
    versus THE DIMIACOS (joe dimiaco & paul dimiaco)

It'll be Paul kicking things off with Jackson Fenix and Jackson is still taunting Paul, now with crotch chops much to the dismay of the fans that let Jackson know how they feel about him and his cockiness. Jackson tells Paul to bring it and Paul charges at Jackson like a bull, but Jackson was ready for him and sidesteps out of the way nearly making Paul crash into the turnbuckle yet Paul stopped himself. Jackson doesn't realize this as he had his back turned and taunts at Joe on the apron, Savage is screaming at Jackson to turn around and as Jackson does he's met with a huge clothesline from Paul that nearly takes Jackson out of his boots! Jackson crawls back up to his feet holding his face as Paul comes back in for the attack, but Jackson backs in to the corner and orders the referee to restrain Paul to allow him some recovery time. This doesn't sit well with Paul however as he gently moves the referee out of the way and charges at Jackson, but Jackson sidesteps him and this time Paul is unable to prevent himself from crashing in the corner chest first.

Tim Coleman: What an idiot, he fell right into his trap!

Jackson clubs Paul in the back several times as Paul is leaning in the corner and Jackson then drags Paul out from the corner...REVERSE DDT! Paul is driven to the mat and clutches his head as Jackson leans down and smacks his head a few times while trash talking. Jackson brings him back up and hits a nicely executed front suplex followed up by a running single leg drop, then he drags Paul over and makes the tag to Nate. Nate enters the ring and immediately lays into Paul with several vicious stomps then follows up with mounted punches while Paul does his best to cover up. Then Nate lays Paul out with a scoop slam followed by a big running senton and then holds out his arms and lets out a primal yell before making the tag to Jackson.

Jim Taylor: Savage and Fenix working like a well oiled machine together, while Paul DiMiaco is in dire need of a tag to his brother Joe

Jackson comes back in and begins to showboat and taunt to the crowd as well as Joe, who is beginning to get fired up on the apron and willing his brother on. Paul is brought up by Jackson to one knee and Jackson is about to act as if he's humping Paul's head but it costs him as Paul headbutts him directly in the nether regions, Jackson doubles over holding his crotch as Paul rises up and drills him with a discus punch! Jackson on jelly legs now and Paul takes him down with a huge belly to belly suplex! Paul then makes the tag to Joe and comes in like a house of fire and takes down Jackson with a huge running clothesline just as Jackson was getting up. Jackson crawls back to a vertical base, still a bit dazed and Joe takes him down with another running clothesline and the crowd is going nuts!

Jim Taylor: Joe DiMiaco turning the tide of this match in his team's favor and the crowd is loving every second of it!

Tim Coleman: His lousy brother should be disqualified for that illegal headbutt earlier!

Jim Taylor: Maybe Jackson Fenix should have spent less time showboating and he wouldn't be in this predicament right now!

Jackson is trying to crawl away but Joe doesn't allow him to do so and Irish whips to the corner where Nate makes a blind tag, and as Jackson bounces off he's taken down by another clothesline from Joe but Joe is unaware of the blind tag and is blindsided by Nate with a stiff running forearm knocking Joe for a loop bringing the crowd to silence and some boos as well. Nate then hits Joe with a bridging fisherman suplex...

One...
    TW-NO!

Joe kicks out and Nate stomps away at him before bringing Joe back up...PUMPHANDLE NECKBREAKER! Joe crumples to the mat in a heap and Nate wastes no time in applying a camel clutch submission, continuing to target Joe's neck and just as Joe is beginning to show signs of life, Nate releases the hold and stomps on Joe's fingers. Nate brings Joe up in position for what looks to be an argentine neckbreaker but Joe finds a way to slip out of it...GERMAN SUPLEX! Out of desperation Joe hits the german suplex on Nate and both men lay on the mat while their partners will them on. They both begin to crawl to their corners and at the same time a tag is made and Paul charges at Jackson and takes him down with a running big boot! He brings Jackson back up and whips him to the corner...STINGER SPLASH! Jackson collapses to the mat and Paul makes the cover...

One...
    TW-NO!

Jackson with a shoulder up in time and Paul brings him back but he's distracted by the referee trying to keep Nate from re-entering the match, which allows Jackson to land a low blow on Paul!

Jim Taylor: What about that illegal move by Jackson Fenix, Tim?

Tim Coleman: It's not his fault that Paul DiMiaco took his eyes off the ball like an idiot!

Jim Taylor: No thanks to Nate Savage by the way!

Paul doubles over and drops to one knee allowing Jackson to run off the ropes...SHINING WIZARD! Nearly taking off Paul's head and Jackson makes the cover...

One...
    Two...
    NO!

Paul kicks out before the count can even reach three but Jackson manages to keep him down with some stomps followed up by a bridging reverse chinlock submission! He cranks backs on the hold while looking over at Joe and spits in his direction.

Jim Taylor: Blatant lack of respect by Jackson Fenix makes me sick!

Tim Coleman: Don't be mad that he's just better than you Jimbo!

Jackson keeps the hold applied as Paul is beginning to fade but after a third check he shows signs of life, and begins to fight to break free while Jackson struggles to keep the hold applied to no avail as Paul escapes his clutches! Paul rolls away and back to his feet while Jackson is setting him up for a super kick and goes for it but Paul counters it catching Jackson by the boot...ANKLE LOCK! Paul has the ankle lock applied with nowhere for Jackson to go as he screams out in agony! Paul tightens his grip refusing to let up while Jackson is fighting through the pain and tries to crawling to the rope, Paul does his best to keep Jackson but eventually Jackson manages to cling on to the bottom rope in time to break the hold. Paul reluctantly lets go while Jackson is using the ropes as leverage to bring himself back up while limping a little and he senses Paul behind him prompting him to hit Paul with a spinning heel kick out of instinct and Paul is on jelly legs in a daze...SUPERKICK! This time Jackson hits the superkick but not all of it as he drops to the mat again still nursing his ankle as he crawls to his corner while Paul does so as well albeit slower than usual. Both tags are eventually made and Nate charges in ducking underneath a clothesline attempt from Joe and nails Joe in the gut with a boot and looks to be wanting to end this with the Nasty Bomb pop-up powerbomb as he sends Joe off the ropes and as Joe comes back he hits Nate with a big boot taking Nate off his feet and it looks like the end for Nate...

Jackson comes in for the save but Paul comes in to stop him and takes him out with a big boot while Joe is setting up Nate...PATRIOT'S DAY! The cover is made by Joe...

One...
    Two...
    THREE!

WINNERS: JOE & PAUL DIMIACO

Jim Taylor: A huge win for the DiMiaco brothers while a disappointing loss for Fenix and Savage

Tim Coleman: I can't believe these two goofs won!

Joe and Paul celebrate while Jackson rolls Nate out of the ring while looking upset and helps him walk back up the ramp, they turn around to see the two brothers celebrating still with a look of anger and frustration.

Jim Taylor: Nate Savage has come to expect a certain level of success here in CWA and I’m sure he was hoping to add something to his trophy case and no doubt Jackson Fenix was hoping to make a name for himself too but they’ve faltered at the first hurdle, Tim.

Tim Coleman: I had them up there as favorites, particularly after Fenix’s performance. I just hope that Afa does the right thing and ensures that Fenix is here to stay. Like Savage, I see potential in Fenix and both of these men have titles in their future, Jim.

"THE FRESH PRINCE OF BROOKLYN
    AND THE GREATEST WORST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME"

APOLLO GRIFFIN IS COMING SOON!

The camera opens up in the backstage corridor area where the faint sound of Human League's "Fascination" can be heard reverberating. Suddenly, Izaya Snowmantashi comes into view... clearly he is looking for something. The camera begins to follow him to find out what he's after. It becomes evident that he is following the sound of the music as it grows louder and louder. He passes by a few backstage workers before turning a corner. His face lights up as he clearly has found what he's looking for.The camera pans to reveal what he's staring at - it's a locker room door. But it stands out in comparison to the rest. There's a huge neon sign shaped like a diamond on it, pulsing to the beat of the music that lies with colours flashing in the gap below. Just like on the previous edition of Adrenaline Rush, there appears to be a party raging on. He takes a few steps forward but before he can get any further, the door is slowly opened and out steps none other than the fearsome 'Big Mac', the Diamond Dogs' personal bouncer. He stands in front of the door with his arms folded and seems to have something to say to a confused Izaya.

Big Mac: Got ID? Boss says you gotta have ID. Can't let you in without ID. And twenty bucks. That's important.

Izaya struggles for a minute and signifies he has nothing whilst Big Mac squints at him.

Big Mac: Wait a minute. I know you! You're that dude from last time...

Izaya Snowmantashi: You need to hurry, my brother’s on his way. He’s not the best sort for parties, you see.

Just as the conversation looks to continue, the pair of them are joined by another visitor: The CWA World Heavyweight Champion, Jon Snowmantashi. The big man is rather stoic and he eyes down Big Mac... who is completely dwarfed by him but shows no signs of fear. Izaya looks utterly disappointed that Jon caught up to him. He turns around and knocks on the door before entering - he can be heard saying "Boss?" as he does so. Izaya and Snowmantashi are along for a few moments. It looks like they might discuss something...

Jon Snowmantashi: Brother, this is where you’ve been spending all your time. This is where you disappeared to last week? I didn’t bring you here for these games.

Izaya Snowmantashi: There’s a great deal I can learn from you, but these guys are showing me a whole new world. A new fantastic point of view.

He leans in to whisper.

Izaya Snowmantashi: Plus, they may have a solution to your problem with women.

Jon Snowmantashi: You mean your problem. I’m content with celibacy.

Suddenly, the door comes flying open -- the loud music almost blasting Izaya off of his feet -- and Santino Dongarelli appears wearing his white suit, pink bandana and sunglasses. He whips his sunglasses off... to reveal another pair below. He then freezes for a minute... almost in fear. He turns around and begins exclaiming.

Santino Dongarelli: Rick! Rick! They're here, man! I told you they'd find us! Get the nunchuks, man!

The Snowmantashis appear to have no idea what's going on as Ricardo Vance comes storming out of the room with a pair of glowstick nunchuks and ready to go to war. He swings them with a clear violent intent but he stops and for a moment and lifts up his eyepatch to look at the brothers, realising who they are. He slaps Santino on the head.

Ricardo Vance: That's not the Yakuza, Santino! That's just the Snowmantashi brothers! They don't have samurai swords or hadoukens, man, you're safe.

Santino Dongarelli: You're sure? Those dudes look like Yakuza to me!

Ricardo Vance: They were here last time, remember? You got pissed because this guy, Izaya, wouldn't stop eyeing your woman.

Dongarelli scratches his chin for a minute before looking at Izaya closely.

Santino Dongarelli: Oh yeah! You're right! What the hell is this little punk doing here again!?

Santino almost flies for Izaya but he's held back by Vance whilst the older Snowmantashi steps infront of his brother, ready to defend him. Vance is able to defuse the situation as he pushes Dongarelli back into the room and out of sight. He turns around to reassure his partner.

Ricardo Vance: I got it, man. You just cool off.

He then closes the door behind him and addresses the Snowmantashis.

Ricardo Vance:
    Look, guys, I'm sorry. We're all buds here. Sonny just... hasn't been himself after the mojo incident. He's protective of his girl. I apologise, dudes. Look, Izaya... why don't you go in... free this time. Big Mac's having issues with his homework, maybe you can help him? Maya will give you a free dance, my treat, whaddya say?

Vance puts his arm around Izaya and guides him into the room as Jon Snowmantashi looks on... his expression as stoic as ever. He looks to walk forward and join Izaya but Vance turns around and holds his hands up as Izaya disappears behind him.

Ricardo Vance: Whoa, whoa, whoa, big boy. I'm sorry... but eh... we have a client in there, Mr BoBo-san, who... well... he says you're fat and that we can't let you in. He's important to me. I can't upset him. I'm sorry. It's only business, man.

Jon Snowmantashi: Watashi wa kare no tensai o hakai shitanode, kare wa nigaidesu. Watashi wa anata to anata no yūjin o tsugini hakai suru tsumoridesu. Sorekara kare wa hontōni watashi o kiraudeshou.

Ricardo has a blank look on his face, not at all understanding what he said.

Jon Snowmantashi: I’ll be back to take Izaya later. Careful, if he isn’t back in one piece, I’ll destroy your little club.

The champion doesn't seem too pleased but he turns around and walks away, leaving his brother to his own devices.

Ricardo Vance: We'll take care of your brother! He's in good hands! Don't worry about it! I'm sorry, champ!

As he finishes shouting after the champion, he looks to turn around and walk back into the party... but he's shocked as he turns around and ends up spooked by Dongarelli appearing out of nowhere in the doorway.

Santino Dongarelli:
    You alright, Rick? He try to start something, man? We can take him. You know... that Swedish thing you brought with you? The pump? His brother's fascinated by it. You might wanna consider buying more and selling them as OFFICIAL DIAMOND DOGS MERCHANDISE!?

Ricardo Vance: You came out of nowhere, dude! But you made up for it with that sweet idea! I think you're onto something, man. We can talk about it at a later time. You know... I feel like we're missing something. Like... you know... something important?

Santino Dongarelli: Yeah, yeah, Rick. I think you're right, man. What is it though? Like... weren't we here for something?

The both of them scratch their chins and look up at the roof and make very obvious humming noises. They look back down for a second and both of them become startled at the sight of Michelle Kelly, CWA interviewer.

Michelle Kelly: Guys...? It's ok. I'm only here to interview you.

They both straighten up and pretend to act serious. They whisper with each other for a minute and Dongarelli slinks behind Michelle - she doesn't seem to notice as Vance grabs the mic from her and speaks.

Ricardo Vance: Look... we um... we knew that. We knew that. But what, exactly, do you want to interview us about? Is it about our business? I've got all the time in the world to talk about that! Let me tell you, the Malibu Vice is the greatest place on Earth right now. We've got everything you can ever need - booze, good music, strip---

He's cut off by Kelly who is oblivious to the fact that Dongarelli is standing behind her and casually leaning on a wall.

Michelle Kelly: No! I meant about your match tonight! Don't you guys know? You're taking part in the Krash Tag Team Classic! Your first round match is happening tonight?

She then clicks that Dongarelli has disappeared, she turns around and sees him leaning against the wall. He raises his eyebrows and casually acknowledges her.

Santino Dongarelli: Sup, babe. You lookin' for a job? I know a guy.

Kelly ignores the comment and turns back to Vance who seems surprised at the question.

Ricardo Vance:
    Me and Sonny were just discussing this... we KNEW we were here for something and that's right, Michelle, we DO have a match tonight. Sonny, did you hear this? We gotta get ready man, we're fighting tonight! THAT's what we were missing out.

Santino Dongarelli: Dammit, Rick. We should've known that. But you know... I think we have something else to do first. You keep talking.

Again, Kelly becomes oblivious to Dongarelli who takes out a tape measure and starts measuring various parts of her body as she talks to Vance.

Michelle Kelly: So, uh... what do you guys have planned?

Ricardo Vance: Well, Michelle. I won't lie to you. Me and Sonny... we don't have a plan. We never have a plan. We just take things as they come. We're not the sort that wants to overthink it, you know? We don't want to be the ones to blow our loads early because we were anxious. We just wing it. We're never prepared. We don't have any protection with us. We're going in fast and hard, every time. Do you understand what I'm saying?

Michelle Kelly: I... I... guess...

Ricardo Vance: And look, the Snowmantashis. I won't lie... we teamed with them last week and they were cool dudes. The little one's the sort of guy that I see a lot of potential in. I think, one day, he can be a top level pim--- professional wrestler. But he's not there yet. That's the advantage we have over him. He still needs to be taught things. We got no ill will against him or his big brother. Just as long as they don't associate with that motherfucker Yujiro Fukarota then they're good by me. They're welcome at the Malibu Vice any time....

Dongarelli accidentally clips Kelly with his tape measure and she turns around, alarmed. He's quick, though, and it zips away from her before she can notice it. He nods his head at Vance and makes the 'Ok' signal with his hand. Almost as if they're secretly communicating about something.

Ricardo Vance:
    Let me ask you something, Michelle... do you want a job? I see a lot of potential in you. I think you could be the Malibu Vice's third girl, you could be immortalised in the history of the Miami club scene forever!

Michelle Kelly shakes her head...

Ricardo Vance:
    It's your loss. But... hey if we're going to be around here alot then the door is always open. Santino?

Santino Dongarelli: That's right. The door's always open. You know why? Because we don't close doors. We don't give a fuck about that! We're not polite gangsters! We're not the sort of mofos who will steal your girl and money... but we're the sort of mofos who won't display any sort of manners! And tonight we're gonna do more than just keep doors open and be impolite! We're gonna book ourselves a place in the second round of the Krash Tag Team Classic! No matter what Slick Rick says, I'm not convinced that the Snowmantashis aren't undercover Yakuza cyborgs trying to take our business down. I'll protect our business! Tonight, the Snowmantashis are going to get Diamond Donged!

He pulls his bandana tighter around his head and he points at the camera as he and Vance try to mean mug as best they can. They're disturbed as they turn around to see Izaya Snowmantashi trying to sneak out of their room and back into the corridor. He appears to be hiding something in his hands - Dongarelli eyes him up suspiciously.

Santino Dongarelli: What you got there you lil punk?

He walks up to him and tries to wrestle the item away from him - he grabs it... it appears to be a penis pump with the Swedish flag on it.

Santino Dongarelli: Look, Rick, this guy's trying to steal Priscilla! We can't trust him!

Vance is stunnned. Dongarelli is unprepared as Izaya kicks him where the sun doesn't shine and steals the pump off of him before high tailing it out of there. Vance runs to the aid of his friend.

Ricardo Vance: Sonny, are you ok man!? Shit! Do I need to get Alina?

Santino Dongarelli: I'm alright man! I'm alright! We better get after him man before he gets away! Let's go! Priscilla's a key part of our business! We can't lose her!

Ricardo looks right into the camera and has to make something clear.

Ricardo Vance: You never heard any of this and you never saw any of that, capiche? It never happened. There is no Priscilla! Delete the footage! No one can know about this!

Michelle Kelly: We're live, Ricardo.

Ricardo Vance: Shit. Izaya Snowmantashi just exposed our greatest secret - now all our rivals have the key to our success! There's gonna be hell to pay.. Let's do this, Sonny!

Vance helps Dongarelli up and the pair run off camera in the direction Izaya went. Michelle Kelly is left standing there not quite sure what has happened. Jon Snowmantashi arrives back on the scene and appears to go in the direction everyone else went in... the Diamond Dogs' locker room door opens again and none other than BoBo sticks his head out. He sees Snowmantashi walking down the corridor.

BoBo: 'eyyy Snowmantashi-san! You're FAT!

And with that input, he disappears from view with the locker room door closing. Snowmantashi glares, his hands in a fist. The scene closes with Michelle Kelly looking into the camera with a clueless expression. Just an endless barrage of bizarre behiavor here in Manchester.

CWA KRASH TAG TEAM SEMI-FINALS
    VERSUS
    NEXT SHOW!

Jim Taylor: Ladies and gentleman, for those of you just joining back up with us, we’ll have to take you straight to the back where a heinous attack is occuring as we speak.

The camera is catching up where a man stands over another downed one. As we close in, we figure out that it’s Shawn Summers standing over XYZ. He’s got a chair in hand and blasts it viciously against XYZ’s back on the ground. He’s still not dressed while Shawn Summers is in a black suit, though clearly dishevelled with this attack. He turns around to see Michelle and the camera crew arriving. They hesitate out of fear but Summers unfolds the chair and sits down. He gestures for Kelly to come on over and demands the microphone. He leans over XYZ…

Shawn Summers: The coldest blood runs through my veins… Try to hide your hand… forget how to feel. Life is gone with just the spin of the wheeeeeeeeeel.

As with earlier, the fans know what he is leading onto but unlike earlier, none of them are quite willing to join this sadistic rendition.

Shawn Summers: Arm yourself because no-one else here will saaaaaaave yoooouuuuuu. The odds will betray yooooooouuuuu. And I will replace yoooooouuuuu. You can't deny the prize; it may never fulfill yooooooouuuuu. It longs to kill you. Are you ready to diiiiiiiieeeee!

He closes in, practically spilling off the chair and in XYZ’s face.

Shawn Summers: YOU KNOW MY NAME! YOU KNOW MY NAME! You know... my... name...

He gets on his knees now.

Shawn Summers:
    And remember that name. Shawn Summers. God King. Dream Killer. Face of your Nightmare.

Security and EMT’s arrive in a rush just in time to shove Summers aside. Afa Seanoa has also arrived and he’s quick to shove Summers. Summers doesn’t back more than an inch. Seanoa jabs a finger to his chest. Breathes heavily.

Afa Seanoa: Go home, Summers.

Summers chuckles and walks away. The camera heads to a quick commercial break after the traumatic assault.

The camera returns straight to a taped vignette. A man is sitting at a crossroads he has a cig lighting up as it dims his face. He has a beard and a scar from his left eye that goes down and he puffs it. He holds a black acoustic guitar in his hands and plays it.

Raspy voice singing haunting and cold.

???: I’m not gonna say I’m sorry, I’m repenting for my sins, I still can hear her screams inside my head my heart keeps beating as these walls keep closing in. My all time highs were followed by my all time lows. Now I’m coming down and I’m lost in the river syxx again. I’m not a good man, I’m just trying to make amends.

There’s a pause.

???: Yea this seems about right my name is... Hell it doesn’t matter... You should already know. It was all over the news. You probably already think you know me you probably think Im that monster that should be slain. However if you don't, I am Brayden Bridges and she did die. I did my time, yet still is that enough?

Camera pans down and we see Bridges arms needle injection points everywhere scars from scratches. His hands shaking.

Brayden Bridges: 15 years sober and still a struggle everyday. My whole body goes numb and I start to get the jitters feels like sandpaper all over my skin. You wake up everyday you try to perform exorcism on your demons. You get alot of time to yourself behind bars. A lot of time. So I started playing music. After awhile it started to help it was like that moment your fingers his the tred the feel of the cold steel under your finger tips sliding down the neck I saw my life flash before my eyes. I saw the good deeds the bad deeds. I saw her face. I started to just break down and playing that thing to the point where that cold steel became like razors and I started to bleed.

He lights another cig to calm his nerves and compose himself.

Brayden Bridges: Sorry sidetracked, Its kind of poetic that I’m sitting here right here in a crossroads because now I got a decision I got to make. Do I go left towards that light and face the world. Face the reality. The reality of that light to show my crimes to repent my sins to accept the hand I dealt and live in that world. Do I go right and go into the darkness, into the abyss, into that place that seems to go on forever and just let it eat my insides. Let it infest in my head, let it lay insect babies in my head and let them hatch and just eat and eat until I dissolve into that blackness and become that monster that they say I am?

Bridges sings again

Brayden Bridges: Oh lord heaven knows I belong way down below way down. Two roads one leads to redemption the other damnation.

He stops singing.

Brayden Bridges: Thats all I can say right now, next time... I will tell you about her that beautiful girl and what happens when you open up Pandora's Box.

The scene cuts away.

Jim Taylor: It’s been an eventful night ladies and gentleman, and of course we’ve already had one big Krash Tag Team Classic match earlier in the night but now we’ve got the end of the first round of the Krash Tag Team Classic. It’ll be the Diamond Dogs facing off against the Snowmantashi Brothers.

Tim Coleman: What, you’re sure Jon Snowmantashi isn’t the only about to pop up. Last I heard, Ricardo and Santino were STILL pursing Izaya Snowmantashi.

Jim Taylor: I’ve gotten word that Afa ran into the pair and he wasn’t at all too happy, what with the fiasco with Lilith, and Shawn Summers and XYZ, I think he’s trying to restore some semblance of order, especially with a legend like Mr. Willis present tonight.

Lindsay Monahan: First, from Tokyo, Japan, weighing in at two hundred and ninety pounds, he is the CWA World Heavyweight Champion, KAIJU… Jon… SNOWMANTASHI!

The CWA World Heavyweight Champion steps through the curtains with a belt on his shoulder but his brother is nowhere to be found alongside him. He doesn’t look at all fazed by that fact however.

Jim Taylor: Well… it looks like Izaya didn’t exactly rejoin Jon before the match.

Tim Coleman: Our champion should be focusing on his next challenger, Jim, not fooling around like this in some sort of brotherly bonding session. Izaya clearly isn’t getting the right discipline training under Jon Snowmantashi. And who the hell hired those Diamond Dogs goofballs?

Jim Taylor: Are you sure you’re not just saying that because they didn’t let you into their little party.

Tim Coleman: Shut up, Jim.

Lindsay Monahan: And his partner, from Tokyo, Japan, weighing in at one hundred and eighty pounds, Izaya… SNOWMANTASHI!

There’s a momentary lapse as the far too upbeat pop song blasts through the physical attendance system. Jon tries his best to hide his puzzlement within the ring. Izaya finally stumbles through the curtains, possibly shoved. He slowly walks to the front of the stage, then looks around, the tune finally reaching his ears. His eyes go wide and he tries to wave to the production crew that its the wrong song… only to suddenly start dancing to it. Jon can’t help but face palm within the ring.

Tim Coleman: Seriously, Jim. This is our main event?

Jim Taylor: We know that both… well at least one of these men is capable of bringing it when the going gets serious and I’m sure he’ll bring his younger brother to that level.

Tim Coleman:
    What is he doing? What’s that in his hands!

Izaya is in the ring, conversing with Jon and showing him the pumper he acquired from Ricardo and Santino. Jon is doing his best to ignore his brother, his eyes focused atop the stage.

Lindsay Monahan: And their opponents, accompanied to the ring by Alina Poonzaretti and Maya Shagaguchi… from Miami, Florida… entering at a combined weight of 375 pounds… Ricardo Vance and Santino Dongarelli… they are the DIAMOND DOGS!

The Diamond Dogs are not all happy with their secrets being unveiled. Santino is far more pissed about this whole situation than Ricardo and he needs to be calmed down by Alina Poonzaretti. He tightens his headband and demands they hurry up to their ring.

Jim Taylor: For the love of - Tim, would you stop gawking.

Tim Coleman: They said stare, don’t touch.

Jim Taylor: Now you’re following the rules?

Tim Coleman: Better late than never. I’m not sure what that Big Mac will do to me if I break the rules again.

MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING
    CWA KRASH TAG TEAM CLASSIC FIRST ROUND

DIAMOND DOGS (ricardo vance & santino dongarelli) w/ alina poonzaretti and maya shagaguchi
    versus THE SNOWMANTASHI BROTHERS (izaya snowmantashi & jon snowmantashi)

CATCH ME OVER HERE: Santino steps into the ring and demands the referee get Izaya to relinquish the pump but as much as the referee tries, he can’t convince Izaya to give it up. Santino tires of it and declares that they’ll fight for it. He urges Izaya to step up to the plate. Izaya entrusts Jon with the Pump and steps up to the plate. Izaya and Santino lock up and Santino shoves Izaya straight to the mat - only for Izaya to kip up in an instant. Santino looks shocked for a second but throws a wild clothesline that Izaya ducks right under, he runs to the ropes but upon seeing Santino in hot pursuit, slides right out.

CATCH ME OVER THERE: Santino turns around, obviously frustrated but letting his guard down is a mistake. Izaya jumps to the apron in a single bound and drives his shoulder into Santino’s gut before hopping over the ropes and the hunched over Santino and trying to roll him up. Santino cleverly holds onto the ropes and then tries to drop ass first into Izaya only for Izaya to push himself out of the way. Santino lands on his ass but notices Izaya’s already taken a running start to the opposite side of the ring. This time Santino hauls ass out of there.

FLYING HIGH: Noticing Izaya might try for a high risk maneuver, he tries to get close to the apron to close down the range of space to jump. Pointless move. Izaya jumps over the ropes and stomps onto Santino’s hands, forcing him to move slightly away from the apron, then taking a running start, HITS A HUGE KICK to the chest of Santino. It reverberates across the arena and just about everyone save always stoic Jon cringes. Izaya, waiting for Santino to get back up, jumps onto the top turnbuckle then hops right off for a picture perfect moonsault. A standing ovation follows the impressive aerial display from Izaya.

SWAPS: Izaya gets Santino back in the ring but Santino hustles to his corner and tags in Ricardo Vance. Jon demands he be tagged in as well, and we’ve got a full fresh match up here. Ricardo and Jon close in one another, Ricardo decides to go for a lock up before instantly transitioning to a waist lock. He goes for a german, but that’s completely fruitless. So he full nelson’s the arms for a Tiger Suplex but there’s no luck there either. He moves to the front and goes for a Fisherman but doesn’t even get the Kaiju off the ground. He finally lets go and sighs exhasperated before letting loose a furious onslaught off knife edge chops! Jon’s chest is visibly redenning but he’s only letting loose a cold dead glare on Ricardo.

NEVERMIND:
    Ricardo frowns. Asks Jon for a moment and returns to his corner, he offers Santino the ring again and tags him in. Santino is distraught and still recovering but he has no choice. He moves cautiously to Jon Snowmantashi then unleashes a vicious knife edge chop, and another, and a flurry of them. Jon’s chest might well be ripping open with all these chops but he doesn’t really give a fuck. He’s not budging. Santino decides to try another strategy and transitions to the back. German Suplex! Nope, that’s not working! Dragon Suplex! Yeah, not either. Northern Lights - nope - CALF KICK! There you go!

MOMENTUM SWINGS: Santino definitely takes advantage of this gateway of offense, he sprints to the ropes and comes back with the SKULLFUCKER. It actually sends Jon stumbling back onto the ropes and he looks absolutely dazed. Santino runs to the ropes again and goes for a running ass tackle? Jon Snowmantashi catches him with ease. Santino desperately aims for the tag but it’s a pointless endeavor, as hard as Ricardo tries to reach, Santino is sent across the entire ring with a German Suplex! Jon tags in Izaya, allowing himself some momentary breather.

NOT LIKE THIS!: Izaya walks over to Santino before noticing Maya on the apron. Ricardo gestures towards her, suggesting how mesmerized he should be by Maya’s serenading dance but a barrage of insults from Jon shakes him out of that stupor. He turns over to Santino, failing to notice Alina walking away from Santino. Santino turns around before Izaya can grab him… holding the PUMP in hand! Izaya’s eyes go wide, he turns to his brother, asking how he could have let it out of his sights? Jon has the barest hint of sheer fury on his face. Izaya gets on his knees and begs Santino for it back. Santino gestures Ricardo to come in so they can negotiate this.

IF YOU ASK POLITELY: They finally gesture that Izaya should bow a total of three times if he wants the pump back. Izaya doesn’t even look to the crowd for a recommendation on what he should do. He automatically begins bowing down once, bowing down twice and bowing down a third time. He asks if he might have it this time, they consider it and - DOUBLE KNEE STRIKES STRAIGHT TO THE SKULL! WHERE’S THE HONOR! THEY HAD A DEAL!

ALL RIGHT, GAME’S OVER: Santino laughs and goes a bit overboard with the taunts but Ricardo urges him to pay attention. The KAIJU is in the ring and he’s damn right tired of all these games. Santino runs at him first and gets his head practically separated from his body with a lariat! Ricardo runs at him next and he flips about three times before he gets back to the ground. Jon’s about to urge Izaya to take advantage but his brother is busy caressing the pump. Good lord. He slowly gets up, turns around and LARIAT TO IZAYA! Jon shoves the illegal man, Ricardo out of the ring and drags Izaya over to his corner before waiting for a tag.

SAVE THE PUMP: Izaya and Santino both slowly rise to their feet, stumbling about. They meet each other’s eyes, then look to the middle of the ring… maybe Jon should’ve lariated the pump. They both run for it but Santino changes his mind and hits a SKULLFUCKER ON Izaya! Santino quickly hurries and goes for the tag, before running to the ropes, springboarding off them… and HITTING A DROPKICK ON JON SNOWMANTASHI! The big man goes crashing at ringside.

THE LAST PUMP: Ricardo runs to the ropes himself but fakes diving outside, momentarily angering Snowmantashi who doesn’t see Santino jumping over the ropes and hitting a plancha right onto him. Ricardo gets off the ropes and goes for the Money Shot but Izaya ducks right under and hits his own high speed Roundhouse Kick. He turns his attention to Santino and catches his second running ass attack of the night, catching him much like his brother did earlier but turning into a DRAGON SUPLEX! Izaya has the momentum and the crowd behind him - he turns around to target Ricardo - SLICK RICK’S ROHYPNOL ROTATOR! Ricardo hooks the leg! ONE! TWO! THREE!

WINNERS: RICARDO VANCE AND SANTINO DONGARELLI

The Diamond Dogs are quick to celebrate alongside Alina and Maya as they move on to the next round of the Krash Tag Team Classic. Santino seems more satisfied to have retrieved the pump than he is to have actually won the match, but whatever gets them going.

Jim Taylor: I don’t think many expected the CWA World Heavyweight Champion to have failed at the first hurdle, Tim.

Tim Coleman: What a disaster! You can’t tell me our general manager will let him keep his contract after that. Izaya Snowmantashi is an embarassment!

Jon Snowmantashi is equally furious. He doesn’t even recover his brother and just walks up the ramp with the CWA World Heavyweight Championship, clearly he’s had enough for one night. Izaya slowly stumbles to his feet and Santino guards his pump protectively. It’s clear Izaya is disappointed, whether it is at getting pinned in his first two matches or at losing the pump, we’re not quite sure. Ricardo discusses something with Santino… and Santino finally relents, handing over the pump to Ricardo. Ricardo slowly approaches Izaya and offers him the pump. Izaya is shocked, and emphatically gestures towards himself to ensure this is all true. Ricardo nods and looks at Santino who reluctantly nods too. Izaya grabs it and hugs Ricardo. He hugs Santino as well though Santino isn’t as forthcoming. And what the heck, he gives Alina a hug… that Santino quickly breaks and Maya a hug, that lasts a bit too long, before heading up the ramp.

Jim Taylor: Well, I suppose if this is the last we’ve seen of Izaya Snowmantashi, at least it won’t be a sour memory.

Tim Coleman:
    I am entirely distraught, Jim.

Jim Taylor: All that said, the night isn’t over yet, when we come back from commercial break, we’ll have Mr. Willis here to end the night.

Mr...... WILLIS!!!!

The theme hits for the former CWA World Champion, Ruler of the ring winner and 2014 inductee into the CWA Hall of Fame, Mr. Willis. A true legend in the wrestling business, a man who after an early retirement took a step back to a behind the scenes role within the CWA. Working to help scout talent to bring into the CWA, Mr. Willis is known for bringing in a lot of key talent into the CWA. The CWA Universe is, of course, excited to see the "Mr. Sports Entertainment" step out dressed casually with nice jeans and CWA t-shirt.

Jim Taylor: A living legend, Tim Coleman. It does not get much bigger than Hall of Famer, Mr. Willis. Former World Champion. Former Ruler of the Ring. Mr. Willis has enamored the crowd like few others, whether you loved him, or whether you hated him.

Tim Coleman:
    If anyone ever hated him, I don’t think they remember that now. The reaction is downright deafening, Jim.

Mr. Willis walks down the ramp, giving fans high fives as he does so. He enters the ring and stands in the center of the ring and waves for the microphone to fall from the rafters as he catches it. A "welcome back" chant breaks out in the crowd and even a "one more match" chant before it quiets down.

Mr. Willis: Ladies and Gentlemen, he hails from Chicago, Illinois, MR. WILLLLLLLLLLLLIS.....

The crowd goes crazy for Mr. Willis simple and classic routine as it’s been a while since the CWA universe got a chance to hear it and it’s nice for them to take the quick trip down memory lane and dwell in nostalgia.

Mr. Willis: The million dollar question, why is Mr. Willis here? Why did he ask for this time to address you guys the CWA audience?

Mr. Willis points to the crowd.

Mr. Willis: Man, I remember the days, I remember the days when the likes of Myself, Mr. Showtime, Roberto, Rich Stone, Ultimate Pain and the list goes on of the true greats that stepped foot in this ring for all of you. For the CWA universe and as I look at where CWA is heading, man I’m really excited for the future of the CWA, so many key talents, the best talent from all over the world are back there. The roster pool has never been so stacked. To be a part of all this, to work behinds the scene for all this, I and I’m pretty sure everyone else that works behind the scenes for CWA want to say thank you for everything, thank you for the support for not only CWA but even my career, I truly, CWA truly wouldn’t be what it is without.....

The theme song of "Indy God" Jonathan McGinnis cuts off Mr. Willis. Out steps out McGinnis, wearing his "SUPERKICK GAWD" t-shirt with black jeans and a long leather jacket.

Jim Taylor: Oh, no. Tim, there is no way this can be any good.

Tim Coleman: Where’s security?

Jim Taylor: I don’t think they’ve been back at their posts since escorting out Shawn Summers.

He has a microphone in hand and he slowly gets into the ring and gets the face of Mr. Willis. He has no idea who the "Indy God" is in his and McGinnis surely doesn't look happy to see Mr. Willis.

Jonathan McGinnis:
    How dare you....

Mr. Willis looks confused.

Jonathan McGinnis: How dare you spill that hot garbage. How dare you lie to not just everyone here, but to yourself?

Mr. Willis responds with a bit of confusion in his tone.

Mr. Willis: I don’t know what you mean?

Jonathan McGinnis: You don’t know what I mean, well, let me fill you in. You sit here and talk about CWA and how they are and all that hot garbage, the CWA doesn’t care about shit, CWA doesn’t, hell you don’t care. I was home with my career in jeopardy, where were you, huh? The man who brought me in here to the CWA, where were you...

Mr. Willis doesn’t answer.

Jonathan McGinnis: Huh, cat got your tongue, for the first time in your overrated career, you have nothing to say huh? You are so - bleeping - fake. I can see right through you, you and the rest of the CWA trying to write me off. Wishing that I would just go away and ride off into the sunset. I bet it turns your stomach to see me in front of you right now.

Mr. Willis: What do you want, McGinnis? What do you want?

McGinnis smirks before answering the question asked by the CWA legend.

Jonathan McGinnis: I want, I want, to bring the wrestling business to its knees, and for me to do that, I must start with you.

Mr. Willis: What do you want, a match?

Jonathan McGinnis: You’re damn right I do, me and you, one on one and I can give you the ass beating that you deserve for standing with the CWA as they tried to write me off for good.

Mr. Willis: No. If you want a match, the answer is no. I’m retired.

Jonathan McGinnis: What about your legacy?

Mr. Willis:
    My legacy? What....

Jonathan McGinnis: Let’s face the facts, you’re a fraud, you don’t belong in the CWA, you are nothing short but a flash in the damn pan. What you did in your entire career, I did in the first 6 months I was here. Maybe that is why you, just like CWA, wanted me cast off to the side forever. Looking at me just burns you deep down, to know that, when it comes to my resume versus yours, you just don’t match up with me. And that is why you must face me and that is why I must beat your ass. I have too, for this and the fact that you are here, in front of the world making a fool of yourself, so before, I can go on crusade to bring down the wrestling business for its crimes against me, I have, for once and for all prove to me and also make you see that you aren't worth the praise that you get from this company and these people.

Mr. Willis gets in the face of McGinnis and looks to just be fed up with this whole ordeal.

Mr. Willis: You know, maybe before you go around claiming someone isn’t good enough, ask yourself why you aren’t champion anymore. You didn’t get the job done. The fact that over and over again Snowmantashi drops you like a bad habit, and that just doesn’t sit with you. You can blame me, blame CWA and even the wrestling business for your failures.

McGinnis cuts him off and now he is upset.

Jonathan McGinnis: My failures! You better choose your next words carefully...

Mr. Willis: Maybe you will never change, so I’m going to leave you alone. I’m out of here...

Mr. Willis goes to leave the ring where McGinnis blocks him from leaving. Mr. Willis shoves McGinnis to the side and then SUPERKICK! to the back of the head of Mr. Willis as the former world heavyweight champion drops to the mat.

Jim Taylor: NO! Oh my god! We need some security! Get some security out here!

Tim Coleman: WHO EVEN LET THIS MAN OUT! He’s completely out of control!

He quickly gets back up and another SUPERKICK! He begins to stomp on the retired Mr. Willis as he quickly takes him and throws him to the outside. He follows as Mr. Willis tries to get to his feet and hit with another SUPERKICK! He pounds on him as he takes him and throws him into the ring post. He then pounds on Mr. Willis until blood starts to pour from his head. McGinnis walks over and finds himself a steel chair as he takes it and wacks it repeatedly over and over on the back of Mr. Willis. He takes him and throws him into the guardrail and then over the announcer table as the announce team quickly get out of harm's way. McGinnis clears the announce table off as he places Mr. Willis on it and sets him up and drops him down with a PILEDRIVER!. The table didn't break from the impact but surely looks like Mr. Willis did. McGinnis snatches a microphone as he stands over a bloody motionless Mr. Willis body.

Jonathan McGinnis: My failures! You better choose your next words carefully... Maybe now, you will accept my challenge and I can beat your ass in an actual match.

Finally, backstage officials and EMT's rush down as McGinnis walks off looking proud of his horrible actions. Leaving Mr. Willis laid out on the announce table. He gets checked on while a replay of the attack is replayed. McGinnis stands on the entrance ramp with a grin before turning around and heading to the back. He runs into Afa Seanoa who’s suit is already half off and he looks entirely displeased with the situation. McGinnis has a smug self-satisfied smirk on his face.

Jonathan McGinnis: When he comes to his senses, ask your friend if we have a match or not....

McGinnis walks off screen. Afa looks halfway like he’s about to pursue him but instead, concern shows on his face for Mr. Willis and he heads up the ramp to check on the man being set on a stretcher. The show comes to a cold ending to an utterly shocked crowd.

Editor's Notes: Sorry for the delay, had some personal issues this past week and a half but forced myself to make sure this went up today.

Thanks to Jimmy King for the Jackson Fenix/Nate Savage vs. DiMiacos pre-match + match
    Thanks to AON for his Lilith pre-match segment
    Thanks to TGO for his XYZ segment
    Thanks to Shake for his Diamond Dogs segment
    Thanks to Willis for the Jonathan McGinnis/Mr. Willis segment
    Thanks to OMBGraves for the Brayden Bridges vignette

Definitely made my job a lot easier Did do some minor editing to some/most just for cohesion and what not. Nothing serious as always.

Hope you guys enjoyed the show, just one more till the CWA Krash Tag Team Classic PPV.

A friend in need is a pest

Status

Re: Adrenaline Rush: Live [24/05/2017]

Fantastic show Jon and great match Jimmy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    [07:31 PM] Jon Snow
    : theyve got planes for that
    : And those cost lots of money
    [07:32 PM] Jim
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    [10:00 PM] Kairi HoHo
    : Jerk it in my honor Dak bye.
    [06:18 PM]
    Stonewall Dakson
    : Guys, I am going to see President Trump tomorrow.
    [06:19 PM]
    Stonewall Dakson
    : He's holding a rally in the town I live in. Gonna skip outta work and go.
    Stonewall Dakson
    : Not the town I live in, the town I work in.
    RecyCocks
    : You should bring TGR with you
    [06:20 PM]
    Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Death View Post
    Btw Jiggy said I was only a 4 on a scale of 1 to Jon for being annoying so that's my resolution covered.
    BS Mafia 4 Lyfe: Dakstang Dook Duke HoHo Punk Wolf CocksDynamite Creeping Death Swamps

Hakuna Matata

Status
      Country                    United States

Excellent show Jon and everyone involved.

Loved the shenanigans with Snowmantashis and Vance/Dongarelli, and XYZ's tribute to Chris Cornell was awesome as well as the stuff with Summers, nice continuation of that feud. McGinnis and Willis to close out the show was good stuff, looking forward to seeing what happens next between those two.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Pony Mod

Status
      Country                    Australia

Good show, I like it. Need more Diamond Dogs in my life, who do I have to pay to get a Vance/Dongarelli Netflix series? Because I'll throw so much money at it, man.

Lilith is something fierce, man. Been here all of two weeks and has already been proven to be a better cult leader than Bray Wyatt. Count me down as interested in how that story plays out. Between her and all the new debuting talent, CWA's in for a good, promising while.

Mr. Willis vs Jon McGinnis? Holy shit, that's going to be amazing. The segment here to end the show was fantastic.

So. Yes. I like. Good job. Praise be unto y'all.

Internet Favorite

Status

Jon...Ricky Reynolds is done...why are you booking my character?

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Pm's Are your friends. Please don't distract from a wonderful show Jon worked hard on

Great show jon
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

A friend in need is a pest

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Whipping Post View Post
    Jon...Ricky Reynolds is done...why are you booking my character?
    He can still use old characters as enhancement talent

: I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    [07:31 PM] Jon Snow
    : theyve got planes for that
    : And those cost lots of money
    [07:32 PM] Jim
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    [10:00 PM] Kairi HoHo
    : Jerk it in my honor Dak bye.
    [06:18 PM]
    Stonewall Dakson
    : Guys, I am going to see President Trump tomorrow.
    Stonewall Dakson
    : He's holding a rally in the town I live in. Gonna skip outta work and go.
    Stonewall Dakson
    : Not the town I live in, the town I work in.
    RecyCocks
    : You should bring TGR with you
    [06:20 PM]
    Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Death View Post
    Btw Jiggy said I was only a 4 on a scale of 1 to Jon for being annoying so that's my resolution covered.
    BS Mafia 4 Lyfe: Dakstang Dook Duke HoHo Punk Wolf CocksDynamite Creeping Death Swamps

Striving for a B+ in life

Status

It was a great show. I will give more thoughts later.

First, a critique. I would make a formatting change. When you have announcers talking or backstage segments or in-ring promos, you have the spoken text in grey font, no bold, no italics. And you have the "descriptions" of movements, crowd reactions, interruptions, entrances, etc., as the same format.

Eyes can gloss over if there's no differentiation. I would at least make the descriptions italics to set them apart,

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Just some comments on the show:

I'm not exactly into the Lilith character (and that's been since the WWC) but it's more just due to me not really being into the occultish/witch like stuff. Just not for me. I do think the character is written well though in what she says. Kind of thought the line about an "eerie sight in Manchester today" is a bit.........coincidental. Solid match, she looks strong and I'm intrigued to see if she's working voodoo on certain folk. It's very Bray Wyatt but I think it's done a little bit better in this instance. I'm curious to see where it leads up. Not sure if Thomas Jones is going to be a mainstay or not. XYZ/Lilith would be some magical shit.

XYZ segment was nice touch for Cornell + I find the character pretty funny. I think TGO's onto a winner with this one in terms of comedy/eccentricity. Also digging the Summers' tribute to Cornell too. Really nice stuff though I found it a little out of character for Summer initially... but I figure it was intended heel mockery and actually liked it Lilith/XYZ feud ruled out for now

Highly doubt Fenix/Savage will be best pleased at losing to DiMiacos. I doubt their feud is over and it's a built in way for protection of the DiMiacos if they lose later down the line in the tournament.

Brayden Bridges is weird. In a good way. Feels dark. There's a definite dark tone to some characters on this show as well as alot of absurdness going on here and there so it'll be interesting to see if they converge or if they differentiate themselves form each other.

Had fun writing the DD segment and glad you added in some touchups with the Snowmantashis. I see you've got a real strong google translate game going on too. The match was fun as well. I guess I just viewed Izaya as being close to Ibushi in terms of sheer ridiculousness when writing my segment. And the match came off very well and is definitely something I feel like you might find in a promotion like DDT. I think, at times, the characters and matches will obviously have to get serious but I think this was a good way to kind of inject a pseudo story to the match and make it fun. The passing of the pump is a significant moment and a sure sign that Izaya Snowmantashi can be successful in future. I am glad that all's well ends well. I would've fucking loved it if Snowmantashi hit the snowfall on the pump fwiw. That'd have been hilarious. Maybe sometime down the line when Izaya pisses him off. Also, that fucking song man. I just got out of my head. I don't even think it's great but it's too fucking catchy.

I don't know alot about Mr Willis but McGinnis taking him out seems like a statement of intent. Clearly, he has a point to prove and, in kayfabe, Willis is the guy to make an example of. I'm interested in seeing how the match plays out. Not sure if it'll be a total squash or not. I imagine we're going to be getting McGinnis/Snowmantashi again soon but I don't know if it's way too early for that. Feels like you'd want some proper build. I wouldn't mind seeing McGinnis paired up with someone to face the Snowmantashis in a tag at the PPV/Big show or whatever just to protect the matchup but keep the feud going. I kind of feel like a booking approach where some matches are protected or drawn out might work out for the best right now until card hierarchy is re-established and we have a stable footing here. In any case, a strong ending segment with McGinnis making the statement. Out of kayfabe, I dunno if I'll view McGinnis as any more of a threat (i dont think this is the right word to use, im blanking) since it's essentially Willis vs Willis but in kayfabe, it's obviously going to make him look good - which is the point.

One last tidbit: Really enjoying the commentary banter. It's good stuff and I find writing commentary to be particularly fun at times.

Solid show, keep up the good work son.
    ----

----

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

Quote Originally Posted by CocksDynamite View Post
    Fantastic show Jon and great match Jimmy

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy King View Post
    Excellent show Jon and everyone involved.

Loved the shenanigans with Snowmantashis and Vance/Dongarelli, and XYZ's tribute to Chris Cornell was awesome as well as the stuff with Summers, nice continuation of that feud. McGinnis and Willis to close out the show was good stuff, looking forward to seeing what happens next between those two.
    Mostly credit to Shake on the promo, it was fun to play off of that for the match.

McGinnis & Willis closing was good because it let me fuck around a bit more with the main event match.

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Jazz Wolf View Post
    Good show, I like it. Need more Diamond Dogs in my life, who do I have to pay to get a Vance/Dongarelli Netflix series? Because I'll throw so much money at it, man.

Lilith is something fierce, man. Been here all of two weeks and has already been proven to be a better cult leader than Bray Wyatt. Count me down as interested in how that story plays out. Between her and all the new debuting talent, CWA's in for a good, promising while.

Mr. Willis vs Jon McGinnis? Holy shit, that's going to be amazing. The segment here to end the show was fantastic.

So. Yes. I like. Good job. Praise be unto y'all.
    Thanks sir

Quote Originally Posted by An Original Name View Post
    Pm's Are your friends. Please don't distract from a wonderful show Jon worked hard on

Great show jon
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CocksDynamite View Post
    He can still use old characters as enhancement talent

In regards to this, had no intention of using Ricky/Jones again but I'm pretty sure WP/Iceman aren't coming back so I figured I'd take advantage and both write them off, and give Lilith a credible victory. No worries, they won't be brought back.

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One View Post
    It was a great show. I will give more thoughts later.

First, a critique. I would make a formatting change. When you have announcers talking or backstage segments or in-ring promos, you have the spoken text in grey font, no bold, no italics. And you have the "descriptions" of movements, crowd reactions, interruptions, entrances, etc., as the same format.

Eyes can gloss over if there's no differentiation. I would at least make the descriptions italics to set them apart,
    I understand. I'll see if I'll make the change. Only hesitation would be that doing the formatting as it is takes me nearly an hour so I'm hesitant to add more work to that, even if its just a 5-10 minute thing. Nevertheless though, I may italicize either description or dialogues to simply separate it.

Quote Originally Posted by RyuShake Taguchi View Post
    Just some comments on the show:

I'm not exactly into the Lilith character (and that's been since the WWC) but it's more just due to me not really being into the occultish/witch like stuff. Just not for me. I do think the character is written well though in what she says. Kind of thought the line about an "eerie sight in Manchester today" is a bit.........coincidental. Solid match, she looks strong and I'm intrigued to see if she's working voodoo on certain folk. It's very Bray Wyatt but I think it's done a little bit better in this instance. I'm curious to see where it leads up. Not sure if Thomas Jones is going to be a mainstay or not. XYZ/Lilith would be some magical shit.

XYZ segment was nice touch for Cornell + I find the character pretty funny. I think TGO's onto a winner with this one in terms of comedy/eccentricity. Also digging the Summers' tribute to Cornell too. Really nice stuff though I found it a little out of character for Summer initially... but I figure it was intended heel mockery and actually liked it Lilith/XYZ feud ruled out for now

Highly doubt Fenix/Savage will be best pleased at losing to DiMiacos. I doubt their feud is over and it's a built in way for protection of the DiMiacos if they lose later down the line in the tournament.

Brayden Bridges is weird. In a good way. Feels dark. There's a definite dark tone to some characters on this show as well as alot of absurdness going on here and there so it'll be interesting to see if they converge or if they differentiate themselves form each other.

Had fun writing the DD segment and glad you added in some touchups with the Snowmantashis. I see you've got a real strong google translate game going on too. The match was fun as well. I guess I just viewed Izaya as being close to Ibushi in terms of sheer ridiculousness when writing my segment. And the match came off very well and is definitely something I feel like you might find in a promotion like DDT. I think, at times, the characters and matches will obviously have to get serious but I think this was a good way to kind of inject a pseudo story to the match and make it fun. The passing of the pump is a significant moment and a sure sign that Izaya Snowmantashi can be successful in future. I am glad that all's well ends well. I would've fucking loved it if Snowmantashi hit the snowfall on the pump fwiw. That'd have been hilarious. Maybe sometime down the line when Izaya pisses him off. Also, that fucking song man. I just got out of my head. I don't even think it's great but it's too fucking catchy.

I don't know alot about Mr Willis but McGinnis taking him out seems like a statement of intent. Clearly, he has a point to prove and, in kayfabe, Willis is the guy to make an example of. I'm interested in seeing how the match plays out. Not sure if it'll be a total squash or not. I imagine we're going to be getting McGinnis/Snowmantashi again soon but I don't know if it's way too early for that. Feels like you'd want some proper build. I wouldn't mind seeing McGinnis paired up with someone to face the Snowmantashis in a tag at the PPV/Big show or whatever just to protect the matchup but keep the feud going. I kind of feel like a booking approach where some matches are protected or drawn out might work out for the best right now until card hierarchy is re-established and we have a stable footing here. In any case, a strong ending segment with McGinnis making the statement. Out of kayfabe, I dunno if I'll view McGinnis as any more of a threat (i dont think this is the right word to use, im blanking) since it's essentially Willis vs Willis but in kayfabe, it's obviously going to make him look good - which is the point.

One last tidbit: Really enjoying the commentary banter. It's good stuff and I find writing commentary to be particularly fun at times.

Solid show, keep up the good work son.
    1. eerie sight in manchester today was definitely me (pretty much all the forthcoming criticism you have is on me and not the writers ). The line was intentional to be honest. Thomas Jones isnt a mainstay. I just needed a credible pairing to put over Lilith and her crew.

2. TGO's great with XYZ. If I wasn't a stiffler for maintaining a united format, his promos probably would come off even better The Summer thing was definitely me and it was definitely intended heel mockery. Thought there might be some criticism of it (I'm actually wondering if Comeback Kid will be against it or not) but that storyline needed to continue and the lyrics fit well enough.

3. I said the same thing about Bridges. He's weird but has a fun feel. And yeah, this show was filled with absurdity without including guys like Apollo Griffin & his manager or the DFB on this one.

4. I'm always hesitant with google translate. Do I put in paranthesis what was said, or do I just shrug it off and try to convey it with body language? Dunno. I view Izaya as being Ibushi level ridiculousness. I think I need to get a handle on how he'll speak however. I'm not too sure about that yet. My one regret is probably not putting more emphasis on calling it "Priscillia" instead of just the pump. I love that song so much, spur of the moment thing when I realized Izaya didn't have a theme song. Deleted scene would've been Izaya giving the production team his phone and telling them to pick any song and them accidentally picking that one.

5. Mr. Willis is also pre-me. I tried to put repeated emphasis on his accomplishments across the night for the less familiar. No certain plans for McGinnis/Snowmantashi yet is all I'll say. With the focus on the Krash Tag Team Classic this set of shows, a proper feud for McGinnis may not have been the best right now so Mr. Willis vs. McGinnis pretty perfect in re-establishing the character.

I enjoy commentary banter, in this and in WWC. I don't like making either commentator outright bad though!

Thanks for the comments, makes writing the show worthwhile!

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Kinda what im going for with Bridges is a darker more complex Elias Samson

Young Gunz

Status

Definitely enjoyed reading through this Adrenaline Rush and seeing the formation and progression of feuds. I'm actually really interested in the Lilith character just for the fact that I dig those creepy/weird characters in wrestling. Love the writing for the character and just the overall build up for the character's debut, which did not disappoint.

I legit hate the XYZ character (sorry Goldy) because I have a strong hate for a joke, over the top characters in professional wrestling i.e. Stardust, Orlando Jordans TNA Character, Rico etc. They simply annoy the hell out of me because I know they're going nowhere but I think XYZ is the perfect enemy for Shawn Summers at the moment. Summers is kind of going through a rebuilding and serious phase and seeing how Shawn is viewed as a joke by his peers after losing back to back, it actually works lol. I was also totally cool with the Shawn segment since Shawn used Spoonman as his theme song once, so it was a nice little tribute and kinda heelish.

I'm legit excited about the return of McGinnis and I hope the character stays around for a while. That was definitely one of the characters who I wanted to feud against and actually gave me the itch to rejoin the whole e-fed world.

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

While I appreciate the kind words and the praise for an out there character; Barney the dinosaur is a better cult leader then Bray Wyatt he's pretty much the worst booked character in history
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Thread Information