Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Mae Young Classic announced

PLUS ULTRA!!

Status
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: Mae Young Classic announced

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny RaiZ View Post
    Fuck it! I'll bite on this one even though it has no basis in fact because it's just hearsay - but it's WWE and they have previous so it feels real and that alone has got me pissed about it. Yes, looks do matter in wrestling. Physical features matter, that's just a fact... but beauty is in absolutely no way a) essential, b) measureable or c) the same thing for everyone. Shake mentioned Stacy, Torrie and Trish and all of them were beautiful women but I'd pick Becky, Sasha and Asuka over them because my taste isn't specifcally blonde white chicks; and that's just three for three, not just the only three girls I find more attractive comparing today's current roster to back then. I could probably do the same with the ladies in the MYC except I know them less well and it'll kill my first two points if I make this about which women is the prettiest.

Look at the men's division in every company. Every company has the pretty boy, of course, but you also have bruisers, tanks, high flyers, old vet's and they don't just look like a row of models... and every single one of them has female fans, some more than others (Roman can cause a tidal wave of splooshing in the right crowds) but every single guy has girls that like them, and guys too.

WWE need to realise that the women's division is no fucking different. We don't all desire blonde white girls with inflatable boobs, sure those girls are lovely, but some of us like short latina ladies with a round booty who zip around the ring running circles around the competition (I miss AJ), some of us like big Samoan women that can crush everyone in their path (Nia Jax is fucking beautiful and she's big, people just need to deal with that), some of us like hot Asian chicks that can fly (HoHo, I'm looking at you... and me too, I totally dig on Asian chicks too) and so on and so on, etc, etc, ad infinitum...

The guy's get to look however they want/need to get the gimmick over, so why can't the women? Why must WWE constantly take one step forward and three steps back? Why restrict your "women's revolution" to only women who fit a specific idea of beauty endorsed by a small group of men at the top of the WWE tree when it's the whole fucking world you're trying to entice to watch your product?

You're not just limiting your women's division. You're not just limiting the product that you make. You're limiting your potential profits by not catering to certain demographics based purely on your personal tastes.

Never mind the fact that some of us watch wrestling for (SHOCK FUCKING HORROR) THE FUCKING WRESTLING and we don't much give a fuck what they look like, as long as they can go in the ring and make us believe!

Okay, rant over.
    I couldn't say it better RaiZ. You and I are on the same Tidal Wave.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I couldn't say it better RaiZ. You and I are on the same Tidal Wave.
    You'd bottom for Roman too?

Scumbag Role Model

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny RaiZ View Post
    Fuck it! I'll bite on this one even though it has no basis in fact because it's just hearsay - but it's WWE and they have previous so it feels real and that alone has got me pissed about it. Yes, looks do matter in wrestling. Physical features matter, that's just a fact... but beauty is in absolutely no way a) essential, b) measureable or c) the same thing for everyone. Shake mentioned Stacy, Torrie and Trish and all of them were beautiful women but I'd pick Becky, Sasha and Asuka over them because my taste isn't specifcally blonde white chicks; and that's just three for three, not just the only three girls I find more attractive comparing today's current roster to back then. I could probably do the same with the ladies in the MYC except I know them less well and it'll kill my first two points if I make this about which women is the prettiest.

Look at the men's division in every company. Every company has the pretty boy, of course, but you also have bruisers, tanks, high flyers, old vet's and they don't just look like a row of models... and every single one of them has female fans, some more than others (Roman can cause a tidal wave of splooshing in the right crowds) but every single guy has girls that like them, and guys too.

WWE need to realise that the women's division is no fucking different. We don't all desire blonde white girls with inflatable boobs, sure those girls are lovely, but some of us like short latina ladies with a round booty who zip around the ring running circles around the competition (I miss AJ), some of us like big Samoan women that can crush everyone in their path (Nia Jax is fucking beautiful and she's big, people just need to deal with that), some of us like hot Asian chicks that can fly (HoHo, I'm looking at you... and me too, I totally dig on Asian chicks too) and so on and so on, etc, etc, ad infinitum...

The guy's get to look however they want/need to get the gimmick over, so why can't the women? Why must WWE constantly take one step forward and three steps back? Why restrict your "women's revolution" to only women who fit a specific idea of beauty endorsed by a small group of men at the top of the WWE tree when it's the whole fucking world you're trying to entice to watch your product?

You're not just limiting your women's division. You're not just limiting the product that you make. You're limiting your potential profits by not catering to certain demographics based purely on your personal tastes.

Never mind the fact that some of us watch wrestling for (SHOCK FUCKING HORROR) THE FUCKING WRESTLING and we don't much give a fuck what they look like, as long as they can go in the ring and make us believe!

Okay, rant over.
    hey that's great but do they give teethy blowjobs
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Smiling Politely

Status
      Country                    United States

I just want to chime in and say that I agree with Raiz that Nia Jax is indeed fucking beautiful. Also, I'll take that report with a grain of salt but it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out to be true.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Film Diary
    2017 Movie Log
    2016 MLB Playoff Prediction Pool Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    hey that's great but do they give teethy blowjobs
    Some of them do, aye, but so do some guys. It's called equality Nicky.

Curtain Jerker

Status

It's Good Thread

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Beauty isn't measurable but you'd probably find the vast majority of people would rank the three I mentioned above the three you mentioned. It doesn't really matter though. What the idea was getting at is that, probably, tits and legs and ass were the focal point of those women whilst these woman dont have those focal points. It's more that the selling point used to be the looks rather than the abilities. It's the other way around now but you'll still have people into it for the looks rather than any storylines or ability. And Raiz is right, it's the same for males and pretty much a lot of other companies. It's no coincidence that when Ibushi was announced for G1 that Japan suddenly became flooded and you heard the mating calls of many women and gay men. Indeed, you have diversity in every company but I guess the issue is that western wrestling, at least, seems male dominant so women's looks/attractiveness are more noticeable than a guy. WWE don't want all blondes with big tits - obviously - but you can bet that a lot of workers have their appeal based on looks too. You don't think everyone likes Bayley, Sasha, Becky, Charlotte, Asuka etc because they can wrestle? It's the same for dudes too but it is what it is. It's more that those behind the scenes don't find them attractive or w/e but it's dumb cause most fans will. Especially those who have the fetish of being with authoritative/strong women or whatever.

WWE don't cater to their audience the majority of the time they cater to Vince and whatever he wants. It is what it is.

Spoiler:

POWERFUL RANGERS

Zero
    Silk
    Shake
    Benwah
    HoHo

Thread Information