Ambrose Asylum

Status
      Country                    United States

Deception

Name: Deception

Height: 5"11

Weight: 185

Wrestling Style: Tech Brawler with high flying tends

Bio: He was formerly Kid Justice of RTE first burst on the scene when he formed a tag team with Knight Wing to become Knights Of Injustice. After a few failed attempts at capturing the RTE Tag Titles from A Touch Of Class, Justice was attacked by A Touch Of Class and Graves who stuck a chair between his neck and hit a top rope DDT. Per his return and losses in matches by heelish tatics. Kid Justice brought his own brand of Justice against Scott Cage and became Deception. Deception then went on to pick up a few victories including a empty arena match win over Cage at Fight Night V. However when RTE doors close Deception vanish now resurfaced he has come to FWA to bring his brand of justice and show the world its deception.

Signature moves:
    Double Cross (McGillicutty Neckbreaker)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DEar...gdathmm_player

Malice Intent ( Seth Rollin's Curb Stomp)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTxTS...e_gdata_player

Sense Of Justice ( codebreaker)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEEi0...e_gdata_player

Other Moves: Front dropkick, Mushroom Stomp, high kicks, Charlotte Style Moonsault to the outside, Helluva Kick, Leaping Reverse STO, Samoa Joe's Corner Entizguri, Inverted Overdrive

Finisher:

DNR ( Spinning Killswitch)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiXga...e_gdata_player

Alignment: Heel

Looks Like: Red Hood
    http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...20130907182400

Entrance: lights go red flashing and he appears from rafters and ziplines down to the ring. The camera pans up to the rafters and watches him walk to zipline and come down.

Entrance music: Dont Fear The Reaper by Gus Black

https://youtu.be/Wu6x8KuPmTk

Etc: promos from rafters must time could be found up there.* He is also smart a opportunist.

My name is Deception and I want you to look at me I want you to listen to me. They call me a villian a bad guy a man who walks across into the black abyss and stares deep into it .

You see im not a villian...

Its Deception.

The only say Im a villan because they refuse to see this world for what it truely is...

Deception

Because the world is not just white and black there is shades of grey . Heroes and Villians are not who you think they are the true villians wear a mask made out of flesh and I learned that the hard way.

Before the...

Deception

My eyes were shut and I followed in my mentor in my friend in my brother Knight Wing and we were gonna rid the world of "injustice" we were the Knights Of Injustice. The Injustice was a team called A Touch Of Class. They time after time would be one step ahead and time after time we would get this close.

Well I was looking for my brother my friend my mentor and I was attacked I was left beaten battered bruise broken and feed into a match against a crazed manic. He took my head put it in a chair.

Snap!

Like a twig my throat crushed and when im laid out cold choking on that warm nickel taste of my blood drowning me im screaming inside my head my voice soft cry for my friend my partner my mentor my brother and....

He was no god damn place to be found

Deception!

He left me.

Do you know why I got this name? Its because I couldn't see the truth in front of my eyes. Knight Wing he was suppose to be my friend he was suppose to be a brother in arms. We were suppose to be equals. He never saw it that way and when he came back he had a new family. You see my name is Deception because its in my very roots.

Deception made me the whoI am today.

Deception... Turn me from a Kid searching for Injustice protecting Liberty to... The man who sees the world for what it really is.

I see it here... I see the mask you all wear and I see the monsters you try to hide . I see the men you crucify and I am here to set them free. I am here to take what is ours.

A poet once said...

"Hell is empty and all the devils are here".

Well I welcome you and you will witness me.
    Last edited by OMB; 05-16-2017 at 09:37 PM.
    OMB's Super Smash Bro's Mafia

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Striving for a B+ in life

Status

Re: Deception

This is cool. Good sign-up.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Good stuff here. Excited to see where this goes. We have a card for this week's show up already but We'll see whether or not we can make a change and get you on. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or one of the other bookers PowerfulShake or The Golden One. Until then feel free to read up on promos and shows for what to expect and most importantly, enjoy writing your character. Welcome!

Ambrose Asylum

Status

No problem lol and yea hes exciting charcter Jason Todd is a huge inspration when i was in other e feds I really just felt at home writing him

Spoiler:

Brayden Bridges

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Welcome aboard. I'm guessing Sully knows you too?

Anyways, this looks good. We're in a show cycle right now but you might win a jobber match on the show or have a promo featuring you just so you're not left out. After that, you'll be booked on cards.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Ambrose Asylum

Status

Just a lil ... This was one of my best guys in EWN... Plus theres a lot of layers I could go with him

Spoiler:

Brayden Bridges

Thread Information