3. Brawling
    4. Speed
    5. Charisma

Entrance Theme:
    Devils Dance by Metallica

Basic Moves:
    -Leg hook Saito suplex
    -Spinebuster
    - Rocket Kick (Running Single Leg Kick to opponents face in corner)
    -Shin breaker
    -Suicide Dive
    -Double Leg Takedown
    -Fisherman's carry cutter
    -Equivalent Exchange (Rolling Release Suplex)

Signature Strike Moves:

- Knee Smash to a kneeling opponent
    - Lariat
    - Bees Knees (Running Knee Strike to cornered opponent)

Signature Submission Move:

-Wraths Revenge ( Bridging Arm Triangle Choke)

Regular Finishing Move

-Glutinous Punishment (Crossface Chickenwing)

Previous Experience (If any):

-Collegiate Wrestler
    -Honor Wrestling Alliance
    -Glory Wrestling Championship

Injury History (If any):
    -Broken Hand

Name of character representative
    :
    Dash Wilder

Promo*

The camera slowly pans into an auditorium filled to capacity with cheering fans pushed up against a barricade surrounding a wrestling ring. The lights in the arena are dimmed all around, focusing the illumination on the ring in the middle. The camera’s angle shifts from an aerial view of the auditorium to the middle of the ring where we get a close up shot of Trevor Ocean securing his Glutinous Punishment (Crossface Chickenwing) submission hold on his opponent. Ocean closes his eyes as the fans in attendance chant “Oce-An, Oce-An” over and over again while he continues to apply pressure. His opponent taps out and the referee calls for the bell. Ocean releases the hold and lets out a deep sigh of relief as Devils Dance by Metallica blares through the auditorium.

The referee leans down and checks on Ocean as he slowly lifts himself up into a seated position and removes his wrist tape. Trevor says something inaudible to the referee, who simply nods his head and races over to the ring ropes and calls for something from ringside. A ringside attendant brings him a microphone, which he brings over to Trevor. Trevor taps the microphone and raises it to his mouth as the fans begin a “Thank you Tre-Vor chant. Trevor Ocean places his hand in the air to quiet them down.

Trevor Ocean

Don’t cheer for me…..don’t pretend like you all are going to miss me because you’re not. Don’t act like just a month ago you weren’t all booing me because of what I did to Ryan Evans at last month's pay-per-view. Don’t act like you don’t remember sending me all of those angry tweets, expecting a response from me. I don’t answer to you people. I don’t answer to anyone that isn’t on my level and about 95% of you aren’t even close to my level. Don’t act like you gave a damn about me until someone “leaked” that I was leaving the company. Let’s not pretend we like each other because I don’t like you people.

I’m not going to pretend like I’m going to miss any of you because I know that no matter what I do or where I go, you all will follow like the good little sheep that you are. I may not like any of you…..but I definitely respect you. I respect each…and every….one of you. I respect all of you for sticking with us here at Honor Wrestling Alliance.
    An “H-W-A” chant breaks out among the fans as Trevor Ocean nods his head in agreement.

Trevor Ocean
    You’ve stuck with us here in Honor Wrestling Alliance through our highest highs and our lowest lows. You’ve stuck with us when some of our best wrestlers left and you stuck with us when other companies attempted to down us as “not entertaining enough”. I ask you, people, after that match “Are you not entertained?”

The fans scream “Yea” at the Honor Wrestling Alliance company catchphrase.

Trevor Ocean
    It’s your loyalty that gained my respect. Respect is something that was big in my fraternity when I was in college. You will respect your fellow brothers and you will stand by your brothers and hold them up when they have fallen down. That’s why I have to step away from HWA and help my brother handle somethings. My brother lost his father….and they…didn’t care…..They didn’t give a damn about his sanity. They didn’t give him the opportunity to mourn. They tried to make a joke out of him and now he’s had…enough. He asked and I couldn’t say no to my brother….The God…King.
    The audience in the arena erupts into cheers for the mention of the former HWA regular, Shawn Summers. Trevor Ocean stands to his feet and signals for the camera to come in tighter on his face.

Trevor Ocean
    Clique Wrestling Alliance…..I want you to remember. Every injury. Every beer bash. Every ruined event and every hazing incident….is on you. You had the chance to stop disrespecting OUR brother and now you have to face the consequences. Clique Wrestling Alliance…you had the opportunity to make up for all of the things you’ve done to and put OUR brother through and you ignored him to promote two Japs that put on one of the most lackluster Five Star Attraction main events in history. You caused all of this. The Pack is coming to CWA and….we’re hungry.

The fans begin a large “F**k the Clique* chant directed at CWA as Trevor joins in on them. The Honor Wrestling Alliance roster and President, Scott Harris, make their way out to the entrance way and give a standing ovation to Trevor Ocean. The camera focuses in on one wrestler, wearing a zipped up black leather jacket, white wrestling bottoms with a black trim, a bird-like beak mask over his face and a wide brim hat over his head. The focus stays on him as he stands not clapping watching Trevor Ocean who stares back at him with a smirk. Trevor calls for a beer as “Devils Dance” by Metallica blares through the arena. The scene slowly fades into the HWA logo as the segment comes to an end.
    Last edited by Comeback Kid; 05-09-2017 at 07:30 PM.

Smiling Politely

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: "Fullmetal" Trevor Ocean

This looks awesome dude, can't wait to see what you do with this character.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Young Gunz

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: "Fullmetal" Trevor Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy King View Post
    This looks awesome dude, can't wait to see what you do with this character.
    Thanks man, I've got some great ideas for Trevor so this will be a fun little run. Also, the promo has been added into the bio!

Thread Information