Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: X-MEN - A MAFIA Game

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Re: X-MEN - A MAFIA Game

Can we all bullshit around a bit yet? I'm yearning for 12 pages of shitposting

Cult of Fuji

Status
      Country                    us=United States

I don't think we all got our roles yet

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TEAM CYRUS

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Ah. Well fuck you losers then.

J/k, I love you all. Except Sully. And Zero. And Broc. And Bazingos. And Shake.

Status

PRESENTS A MAFIA GAME BY JIGGY

1. The Golden One
    2. Sayer
    3. The Sullinator
    4. PowerfulShake
    5. Michael Carrick 16
    6. Bazingos
    7. Creeping Death
    8. Positive Jon
    9. The Gipper
    10. Jimmy King
    11. CocksDynamite
    12. Silk
    13. Eyesnane
    14. Wang Chung
    15. The Legend Killer
    16. The Natural
    17. TIG
    18. Darling Nicky
    19. Fuji Vice
    20. Sykotic
    21. Broc Lobster
    22. Nash

EPISODE ONE: NIGHT OF THE SENTINELS

3 Months Ago

Capitol Hill, Washington D.C. It's eerily quiet outside of the capitol building, save for the faint sounds of a few birds chirping. The home of the home of the United States Congress, and the seat of the legislative branch of the U.S. federal government, the US Capitol building is historic in it's own right, but five seconds from now, it's about to make history once more. Five quiet seconds.

*BOOM*

The capitol building explodes, several lives lost in an instant.

Today

Times Square, New York City. It's 7:35pm on this warm Wednesday night. The city feels as alive as you and I while hundreds of New Yorkers are seen scurrying about, hundreds of individual lives intertwining momentarily as part of the city's interwoven tapestry. Among the several citizens we see, one that particularly stands out is a young man, no older than 18 or 19, standing outside of a guitar shop. His hand is pressed against the glass window and his eyes are burning a hole through a black Chapman ML-3 Guitar. The price tag reads $659.99, significantly more than he has on him.

Suddenly, three SENTINELS descend from the sky and all of downtown Times Square occupants begin panicking, running around frantically and trampling each other like something out of a Godzilla movie. The young man near the guitar store freezes up, almost in a state of shock, as the Sentinels land in front of him. His mouth hangs agape, his face washed in fear.

Target located. Name: Tony Alvarez. Unregistered Mutant. Known infractions: One- Failure to comply with Mutant Registration Act. Two- Vagrancy. Three - Possible ties to the mutant terrorist group, The Brotherhood Of Mutants.

The young man snaps out of his state of shock when it was implied that he was involved with the Brotherhood. Tony Alvarez was not, in fact, tied to Magneto's group of Mutant terrorists. Magneto didn't even know who Tony was. Tony is, however, a mutant. A few years ago, Tony learned of his telekinetic abilities, his mutant gifts which he would never fully learn to control. Recently, out of no reason other than staying abreast of current events, Tony read several articles on the Brotherhood of Mutants and Magneto's vision of a world where Mutants are the dominant species. Tony didn't really invest too much into the idea either way. Still, it was the questionable internet history of an unregistered mutant that would be his own undoing as it was enough to land him on "Stryker's List"

Tony Alvarez: I... I didn't do anything, I...

Without warning, the Sentinels begin unloading their projectile blasts on young Tony, killing him immediately and the remaining onlookers react, some panicking, some fleeing, and some recording the footage on their smart phones.

Target Eliminated.

We see a TV screen, turned to NBC news. Someone is watching the TV, though we don't yet see who that might be. On the TV is NBC News anchor Brian Williams, at sitting at his news desk in his fancy Navy blue suit.

Brian Williams: Good Evening, I'm Brian Williams and this is NBC Nightly News. Tonight's top story, the trial run of The Sentinel Project has been hailed as a triumphant success, as 16 unregistered, dangerous mutants have been terminated at the time of this report. All threats were neutralized with no civilian casualties. Were any of these mutants tied to the recent anti-human terrorist attacks in Washington, or are they in any way affiliated with the terrorist group known as The Brotherhood of Mutants? Craydon Creed with Homeland Security says that the evidence is undeniable. However, Human rights campaigners Amnesty International have condemned the action as "inhuman and unconstitutional", provoking a stern White House response--

President Donald Trump: How anyone can question the Sentinel Initiative after the Washington Annihilation is astonishing. Believe me, The Sentinel Project, it's tremendous. It's doing tremendous things. Things you wont believe. If you are a mutant and you don't have anything to hide, register under the mutant registration act. Simple as that. This...Brotherhood of Mutants, these are some bad hombres. The worst of the worst. Again, this project has my utmost support, no one supports it more than me, and I want to congratulate Craydon Creed and Bolivar Trask for their hard work in keeping America safe from the impending Mutant threat.

Brian Williams: The president once again references the Brotherhood of Mutants and their devastating bomb blast on Capitol Hill just a few months ago. What's that?

Williams checks his earpiece as some breaking information is relayed to him.

Brian Williams: Uh, ladies and gentlemen it appears we have some breaking information. Magneto, master of Magnetism and the Brotherhood's self appointed leader, is currently live streaming across all social media platforms as we speak. Do we have the feed? Kate? Do we? Can we cut to it?

Magneto:
    Sometimes, you have to crush your enemies where they live. Good evening. My name is Erik Lehnsherr. I am the one you call Magneto, the Master of Magnetism. I am the one you fear, the one you've branded a terrorist. You are wise to fear me, because I'm here to tell you that your end is upon you.

When I was just a boy, no older than thirteen or fourteen, I was a Sonderkommando. You may find yourself asking what that is, exactly. Sonderkommandos were work units made up of German Nazi death camp prisoners. They were composed of prisoners, usually Jews, who were forced, on threat of their own deaths, to aid with the disposal of gas chamber victims during the Holocaust. I’d been a Sonderkommando at Auschwitz for almost two years. I watched thousands of men, women, and children walk to their deaths. I pulled their bodies from the gas chambers. I dug out their teeth so the Germans could take their gold. And I carried them to the ovens, where I learned how to combine a child’s body with an old man’s to make them burn better. I saw my fellow workers buried alive under an avalanche of rotting corpses. I saw thousands of murdered people burning in giant outdoor pits. I have seen at least a quarter million dead human beings with my own eyes…and I couldn’t save a single one.

I've seen monsters first hand. I've seen the unnerving darkness that is inherent in all men. The humans want to brand me a monster but I assure you, I'm no monster. I am not hero either. I'm merely someone who has seen and endured what can never be forgotten or forgiven.

Man is a parasite among mutant resources. He eats our food, breaths our air and occupies land which evolution intended homosuperior to inherit. Understand, humans, that our attacks on your power bases will continue until you deliver this world to it's rightful owners. Your replacements grow impatient.

The television turns off and we find ourselves in the downstairs lounge of the Xavier school for Gifted Youngsters, home of the X-MEN.

Professor Xavier sits in the room, several of his X-MEN standing around him. A look of dire concern is displayed across all of their faces.

Wolverine: People dyin', Mutants dyin', things are starting to get messy, Chuck.

Cyclops: Logan is right, Professor. What are we going to do?

Professor Xavier: The only thing we can do, we rise. They won't stop sending those sentinels, not until Magneto answers for his crimes against humanity.

Shadowcat: So, we are going after Craydon Creed and his Sentinels?

Professor Xavier: No, Child. We are doing something I should have done ages ago. We are going to Genosha and we are going to bring Magneto in. When he is in custody, then we will plead for peace with the government.

Wolverine: Heh, peace. There is no peace without war, Chuck. Nick Fury taught me that.

Professor Xavier: And remember what I taught you, Logan. What I taught you all. Violence and destruction always seem to come so easily to even the best among us. But together, we find a better way, because we are better men. We are the X-MEN.

TO BE CONTINUED

It is DAY ONE. With 22 active players, it takes 12 votes to reach lynch. Day ONE will last 48 HOURS
    or until LYNCH has been cast.

Effective day 2, days will last 24 hours.

Last edited by Jiggy; 05-17-2017 at 08:10 PM.

Status

Giving Sayer a pass to save him the embarrassment of being modkilled before the game even starts. In the future, when I say DO NOT POST, do not post, please.

Status
      Country                    United States

Sayer, thoughts?

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

I love Jiggy.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Official Vote: Sayer

Sorry buddy but I just have to assume you're mafia until you give me a reason not to. I'll change the vote immediately if you can make a decent enough case though. I still love you dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask Fuji|2018 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Horror Comedies~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Fair enough, I suppose?

I'm cool. I think

Status

Official Vote: Wang Chung

Magneto was a Sonderkommando. Sonderkommando is a 14 letter word. It's a hint to who Magneto is and who is number 14? Wang.
    I have been reborn.

MC Mitchy D

Status

Wang was just the 14th signup, Gip.

No One

Status

Official Vote: Sayer

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by The Gipper View Post
    Official Vote: Wang Chung

Magneto was a Sonderkommando. Sonderkommando is a 14 letter word. It's a hint to who Magneto is and who is number 14? Wang.
    Lol wut

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status

Official vote: Sayer

Even though he's been given a pass, he still hasn't done much to convince me that he's not Mafia.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Wait What?

Don't blindly follow the train, people. It's not in our best interest. As for proving myself as town, I mean, I'm not going to give away my ability this early. Not sure how that makes me mafia, either.

I'm cool. I think

Status

Quote Originally Posted by PowerfulShake View Post
    Lol wut
    It's a clue. It's a better clue than the Sayer one. Wang is totally Magneto. You can't deny the facts.
    I have been reborn.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by The Gipper View Post
    It's a clue. It's a better clue than the Sayer one. Wang is totally Magneto. You can't deny the facts.
    That's not numberwang

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy King View Post
    Official vote: Sayer

Even though he's been given a pass, he still hasn't done much to convince me that he's not Mafia.
    You're mafia.

Ambidextrous Birdcatcher

Status

Spiral out, keep going

Spoiler:

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

I'm kind of waiting to hear from Jon, Fuji, and King as to why In mafia. Pretty sure Sully may be right that Jimmy King is tagging on a bandwagon here and may be mafia. This is pretty interesting so far.

Thread Information