Thread: 2017 Feud of the Year Ongoing Discussion

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

2017 Feud of the Year Ongoing Discussion

Use this thread to discuss potential candidates for Feud of the Year!
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

~Phenomenal~

Status
      Country                    England

Re: 2017 Feud of the Year Ongoing Discussion

British Strong Style Vs Progress Wrestling feels like a front-runner for me. Clear face vs heel characters, a believable angle, the fans are all buying into it, the matches for the most part are delivering and bringing in the viewers for progress. Should be a good payoff when Dunne finally drops the belt and helps make someone.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Strong front runner for me as well. I'm also still somewhat entertained by the Origin Feud too.
    -------
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

~Phenomenal~

Status

Oh yeah the banter Vs Origin feud is pretty damn good too. Good shout Nicky.

BURNING HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

the Chris Jericho vs Kevin Owens feud is in for a shout just based on the festival of friendship.
    Welcome to 205 Live Hideo Itami

Be The Booker

Status
      Country                    Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Carrick 16 View Post
    the Chris Jericho vs Kevin Owens feud is in for a shout just based on the festival of friendship.
    Yeah but the feud was literaly killed by the superstar shake up after Mania.

#WC4Horsemen

Scumbag Role Model

Status

1. British Strong Style vs. PROGRESS - a terrificly booked feud that's been happening pretty much since last year and continues to be great. Those three guys are great weasels and tormentors and do such a great job of getting the crowds to hate them and love them, and they're so good and so effective at getting the last laugh (they just did it Sunday)

2. Zack Sabre Jr./Leaders of the New School vs Chuck Taylor/Best Friends - PWG rarely run angles and most of the time the angles they run feel lazy (at least in recent memory). I've enjoyed everything I've seen out of this feud. Arty tells Zack the fans don't care about him in Reseda anymore, Zack takes his frustration out on a guy that Reseda loves and shouldn't be in the same league as Zack, and then some really fun matches are had. I quite enjoyed the Marty/Chuck street fight. Of course I'm out of the loop watching wise between that and the recent show, but keeping track of everything and knowing it all leads to Chuck putting everything on the line and then winning the title in the building that loves him so much is storytelling at it's finest.

3. Braun Strowman vs Roman Reigns - solid, crazy matches, very memorable brutality. Just two men that want to murder each other. Very very very entertaining.

I hope Roode/Roddy doesn't just end after the recent title shot. I have enjoyed the hell out of this program and almost put it in the three spot, but it needs more. Owens/Jericho was entertaining but lacked a great match.

Ishii versus Omega has certainly been the best competitive rivalry of the year. Three matches and they are all terrific.
    -------
    -------

BURNING HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

KUSHIDA vs Himoru Takahashi: It's amazing every match expect the short one by that's for a diffrent reason. T had more character development then wwe has had in years. KUSHIDA downfall, Kushida redemption. Takahashi craziness is great aswell. The matches the lead up, the story everything is great.
    Welcome to 205 Live Hideo Itami

~Phenomenal~

Status

Usos Vs New Day has to be a top 3 nomination now for me, just hope they don't Ziggler/Miz it up and extend it for months passed it's sell by date.

Thread Information