Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2017 Worst Match Of The Year Ongoing Discussion

Scumbag Role Model

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.
      Country                    United States

Re: 2017 Worst Match Of The Year Ongoing Discussion

I suggest you guys go on Dailymotion and watch Rachael Ellering versus Christi Jaynes from the most recent Wrestle Circus show. I saw people talking about how awkward this was on Reddit and Maffew apparently will have it in a new Botchamania.

This match is a crazy dud. Stall, Rachael does crowd work, stall, really dull and bad chain wrestling, stall, awful wrestling with botches, stall, stall, stall, it then becomes apparent there's real heat between the two workers, Rachael doesn't want to cooperate to anything, Jaynes goes to finish with a counter sunset, gets the pinfall, Rachel Ellering leaves immediately, no one is happy

I don't know if this will be in my nominations by the end of the year. It probably won't, but it's for your consideration and it's definitely worth watching for how cringy and awkward it is.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

I will go give it a watch. Ellering's always been decent when I have watched her whilst Jaynes was pretty meh in Stardom. There any more story to this?
    ----

----

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by RyuShake Taguchi View Post
    I will go give it a watch. Ellering's always been decent when I have watched her whilst Jaynes was pretty meh in Stardom. There any more story to this?
    The only story I can really find is that they just don't like each other. Idk what it's caused by.
    -------
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Status

Yeah, that match is weird. I'm not sure if Ellering being like that might've pissed Jaynes off to the point the match broke down or not. Did look from the start that Ellering wasn't really pleased to be there, though. But man, that match definitely sucked a fat one.
    ----

----

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by RyuShake Taguchi View Post
    Yeah, that match is weird. I'm not sure if Ellering being like that might've pissed Jaynes off to the point the match broke down or not. Did look from the start that Ellering wasn't really pleased to be there, though. But man, that match definitely sucked a fat one.
    Ironically Rachael wearing a Storm Academy shirt that said "LEARN TO WORK" before the match which made everything following it even more funny.
    -------
    -------

Moon Vulcan S-Mod

Status

My God that match. I have always liked Ellering & I enjoyed Jaynes' work with Zoe Lucas for two clearly green girls in Stardom. This broke my heart. Especially because it looks like a lot of the blame falls on my girl Rachael, Hero would not be happy with this showing at all.

Rachael sandbags Christi multiple times, notably on the ropewalk arm drag. I don't care what heat there was or if she didn't want to put Jaynes over, no excuse for that. Unprofessional.

They had a match earlier this year which wasn't bad at all, these two aren't bad. What a shame pettyness got in the way.
    Shoot Shoot Punch Punch Kick Break Your Limbs And Your Face

The soul of Billy Robinson lives on~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator LIGER FEVER)

Moon Vulcan S-Mod

Status

So I asked about this to someone who worked there to see what the deal was and as expected was petty wrestling bullshit:

"Basically Christi was going over and Rachel(sic) wasn't happy. So she said fine but I'm gonna take 80% of the match so I look strong in defeat. They disagreed since Christi wanted her shit in. So they went out, blew some stuff early and Christi felt Rachel was not co-operating. So after the standstill Rachel gave her a free shot to prove she was co-operating but just wanted it done her way. Neither budged and they did that awful quick finish and had it out backstage

On the same show where Tessa was causing many issues backstage."

I also want to point out that Tessa comment was unprovoked by me and I got him going off on her for no reason to me about her after.

Ultimately Rachael wasn't cooperating and the Senton that she clearly didn't tell Christi about and did recklessly was the straw. If you're interested in a match ruined by egos in a freaking indie match: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5wnsip
    Shoot Shoot Punch Punch Kick Break Your Limbs And Your Face

The soul of Billy Robinson lives on~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator LIGER FEVER)

Scumbag Role Model

Status

The more I watch it, the more it's going on my list.

Also dish more on this Tessa drama girlfriend.
    -------
    -------

Status

stop bullying tessa guys
    ----

----

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:

Status

I saw that match in Botchamania and couldn't believe my eyes. What an absolute shitshow.

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017: I guess that makes me less lame

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

Thread Information