Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Biggest Fall From Grace Ongoing Discussion

Scumbag Role Model

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.
      Country                    United States

Re: 2017 Biggest Fall From Grace Ongoing Discussion

The Gulak match? Was it that bad? If anything it's a showcase of how Gulak is good at improvising.

#numberonegulakfan
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

[Blank Space]

Status
      Country                    UK

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    The Gulak match? Was it that bad? If anything it's a showcase of how Gulak is good at improvising.

#numberonegulakfan
    Haven't seen it personally, but ya from all reports Metallik was lucky it was Gulak in there with him.

Either way, dude's disappeared pretty much ever since. All he's got on Cage Match is NXT house shows, and revolving opposition of Daivari, Nese, Gulak & Dar on Main Event.

Cheese!

Status

I'll fully admit I'm bprobably being over dramatic to a point but I'll nominate The Miz. He had a fantastic 2016, he and AJ Styles were the two standouts of WWE in 2016. He was firing on all cylinders, delivering in matches and on the mic consistently. Made the IC Title important again and seemed to be on track to win a World Title in 2017. Though clearly WWE never had any plans to actually put a World Title on him anytime remotely soon but his work every week made it seem inevitable. In 2017 though he's lost all momentum, spent the year putting over Ambrose and Cena, and has now started a Balor feud that he has zero chance of winning. An dI can only see the trend continuing, probably a Rollins feud, maybe a Brock or Roman feud, but ultimately just ore feuds that he has no chance of winning.

Thanks to Jabberwocky for the amazing Gabrielle gif

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Very premature considering he's still a decent focus on the show but by the end of the year its a possibility. On Smackdown he had a chance to be a World Champ. On Raw a IC title run isn't even a guarantee let alone a Universal title run. Dude is now behind Lesnar, Reigns, Strowman, Balor, Rollins & Ambrose. He'll even have to compete for a solid spot with Bray & Joe.

Cheese!

Status

Im putting him out there because he went from potentially being a World Champion this year to just being a jobber to the stars. Its all he's done all year so far and all he seems likely to do, zero chance he gets to go over Balor even once. And yeah he's still on TV every week, but he's done nothing all year. All he's done is the Total Bellas Bullshit segments and endlessly get his ass kicked.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

1. Seth Rollins - I do not look forward to anything Seth Rollins does anymore. I don't get excited to see him on my TV. Most reactions for him are lukewarm at best. There's really no reason any one should care. In a land full of dull geek Babyfaces he's the king turd and at this point his zero substance matches sounds like my idea of hell. People scratched their heads when his WWE 2K trailer came out and most of the comments are "turn him heel again". I can't be alone in this, right?

2. Kassius Ohno - from WOTY candidate and the best Indy guy in the world to having an NXT run more awkward than his first. His work has been fine at best. Only real highlight was the Black match and no one will remember that at the end of the year.

3. Will Ospreay - seems like a majority of the wrestling world is over the guy and I can't blame them if they are. Watching paint dry is more exciting than his New Japan catalog these days, his heel run on the British circuit didn't turn heads as much as it should have, and there are ten or so guys with his style churning out better stuff than he is.

I feel like at the end of the year Marty Scurll will possibly creep up on this thing. He's turned to more comedy than what made him so great least year and he's just really hindered in the Bullet Club.
    -------
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Cheese!

Status

Even as someone who cant stand Seth Rollins even at his best, I can still tell he's fallen hard. He's just there now, he's so unremarkable now. We had to sit through a half dead Rollins v HHH feud for like 8 months so HHH could put Rollins over at Mania and somehow Seth is now worse off for it. It did nothing for him.

Its not necessarily a bad thing, he's one of the worst "Main Eventers" I've ever had to suffer through in wrestling so a lower position on the card is fine by me.

The Cult of Mayu Iwatani

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

His injury has definatly hindered his career before IT he was still bad champion but his mathces were great after it I haven't enjoyed one match. He has become triple h lite. Boring promos, boring matches with dives.

The Dude Abides

Status

Now I'm not sure so I'm throwing the feelers out there but does anyone else feel like Enzo Amore could be a candidate here? I mean it seemed to me like Enzo and Cass were over pretty huge at one point, maybe farther back than applies here, and now this guy is getting legit kicked off the tour bus, out of the locker room, endlessly demolished on t.v., and his tag team partner is rocketing past him after these guys seemed like sure tag team champions at one point, and pretty consistent contenders for a while.
    Too Weird To Live, To Rare To Die

[Blank Space]

Status
      Country                    UK

I think Enzo has potential to be here by years end. Not quite yet, but I can see his role diminishing without Cass.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

His Instagram stories make you feel like he's falling out of love of being a wrestler and more interested in being a celebrity. I could buy the stories about him having heat. Time will tell. If he's still getting featured in still getting massive pops, he'll be away from this award.
    -------
    -------

Cheese!

Status

He's always just been the guy who gets his ass kicked before tagging in Cass though. His high point was pretty low as well; no Titles or big wins.

Still Kicking It

Status

The more I follow the freak parade the more I see guys screw up and piss away second chances. I thought Paige would at least get a second chance after her drug suspension if not in WWE but in Progress or whatever British indy she would land in. I was a huge Paige fan, but at this point she is turning into Lindsay Lohan, and I don't want to even hear about her anymore. The Shield alum showed a lot of promise as potential breakout stars, but also are having the fans turn on them. Dean Ambrose said on the Austin podcast that he wouldn't push the boundaries and do bloody hardcore matches because Vince wouldn't let him. So much for being an out of control loose cannon. After showing up in a teddy bear outfit, "Jon Moxley" is officially dead. So is Roman Reigns's chances of getting over as the top babyface. Going over on the Undertaker is going to be hard for fans to get over. Even fans are turning on Seth Rollins, the online hate growing with each day. And this was supposed to be the future of the business.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Smackdown Live.
    -------
    -------

A friend in need is a pest

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    Smackdown Live.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Darling Nicky again.

[07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    [07:31 PM] Jon Snow
    : theyve got planes for that
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : And those cost lots of money
    [07:32 PM] Jim
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    [10:00 PM] Kairi HoHo
    : Jerk it in my honor Dak bye.
    [06:18 PM]
    Stonewall Dakson
    : Guys, I am going to see President Trump tomorrow.
    [06:19 PM]
    Stonewall Dakson
    : He's holding a rally in the town I live in. Gonna skip outta work and go.
    Stonewall Dakson
    : Not the town I live in, the town I work in.
    RecyCocks
    : You should bring TGR with you
    [06:20 PM]
    Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Death View Post
    Btw Jiggy said I was only a 4 on a scale of 1 to Jon for being annoying so that's my resolution covered.
    BS Mafia 4 Lyfe: Dakstang Dook Duke HoHo Punk Wolf CocksDynamite Creeping Death Swamps

The Cult of Mayu Iwatani

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Randy Orton, he dropped down from the house of horrors to what ever that was at battleground.

Also Kevin Owens, terrible gimmick, now has bad matches with a styles. Just just makes me sad.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

We've been floating around it since the shake up but this show is flat out terrible and probably the worst wrestling show airing currently. Three below average specials in a row with two of them being worst show of the year candidates, an obsession for heat and experimentation causing a banger of a main event scene taking a turn for the worst with a charisma void as their world champion, big time babyfaces suffering from poor booking, a stack roster being pressed against poor time management, lack of Daniel Bryan, etc. Add on the fact that the show lost its uniqueness with Talking Smack being cancelled. The only pro on the show is a comedy act.

I'm allowing this to be a nominee if it looks like it'll stay as one by the end of the year.
    -------
    -------

Cheese!

Status

Yeah SmackDown is terrible. Only watchable part of it is Breezeango, I mean even AJ Styles is underperforming and unimportant now.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Shinsuke Nakamura a dark horse for this one?
    I have a plan so cunning......

Underdog

Status

I'm going with Dean Ambrose. I've enjoyed his matches with The Miz and the feud they had, but compared to last year he's taken a major step backwards. This time last year it looked like he was finally gonna be the 'guy' (or at least a 'guy'). Intercontinental reign wasn't great and his Mania match disappointed. Hopefully he can turn into around soon.

Thread Information