Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Saving Impact Wrestling

Charismatic Enigma

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Saving Impact Wrestling

Against All Odds Review:

What I Liked:

An Official Future - With Jeff Jarrett joining in, the eventual merger of TNA and GFW was bound to happen. I'm glad we're getting an actual direction rather than being left wondering. Having a council is something different and I feel it can add a nice element to how shows are put together now. The only thing I did not like about this was it came off as pre-taped almost with Jarrett in his office. I would've liked an in-ring segment more, but that does not matter in the end.

Andrew Everett and Trevor Lee -
    This was by far my favorite match of the night, and I wasn't expecting it to be going into this. Everett finally getting one over on Lee is a big moment, and it didn't feel like the championship had to be on the line. You did a nice job of building up to this feud that the championship suddenly stepped back and let the built up tension tell the story. Some people may disagree with the idea of the championship not being on the line, but something different is always needed to keep up interest.

The Surprises - You really caught me off guard with the re-introduction to Jimmy Havoc and Kingston. Kingston in LAX is something that I feel will only benefit him as he was directionless in all honesty. I have no idea who Masada is, but it seems he fits what you're going for well. Callihan with Reno has me skeptic, but I'll let it breathe.

World X Invitational - Tournaments of any kind are always my favorite. From start to finish, this was a fun one you put together. Low-Ki and Lethal had my second favorite match of the night. The intensity behind it made the false finish you had written 100% believable as - in my eyes - Lethal wanted to finish it as fast possible because of the match he was in. I like that Mundo and Lee will be coming up, and that should be something that enhances the division with such a big name.

What I Would Do Differently:

A Heavy Card Overshadowing Other Moments -
    While I really loved Against All Odds, I feel like you had a lot happening for one show that overshadowed some moments. I think some matches should have been on the go-home show just to give your event some breathing room.

The GFW Global Situation - I think the idea was something different. Having an injury stop a championship match isn't something that most writers will risk. I'm curious if that's the right match to do it though. Especially with the upcoming merger. Magnus or Bram getting a decisive victory would add a little more to the belt. I guess the follow up is what interests me here because if someone beats Magnus, it could be considered a fluke with the injury. If someone is just awarded the title, it wouldn't feel deserved and add as much to the belt as a decisive win.

"If you're gonna do it..."

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

Impact Wrestling Impact Wrestling 5/4/17

Impact Wrestling
    5/4/17
    Impact Zone in Orlando, FL
    Announcers: Chael Sonnen and Jeremy Borash
    Dark Matches:
    Leva Bates defeats Madison Eagles Via Pinfall In 7:39 With A Critical Confirmation.
    RENO SCUM defeat The Bravado Brothers Via Pinfall In 6:03 With An Alley Oop Stomp.
    Homicide defeats Low Ki Via Pinfall In 14:44 With A Gringo Killer.
    Rosemary defeats Nicole Matthews Via Pinfall In 4:33 With A Red Wedding.
    Moose defeats Shane Strickland Via Pinfall In 8:29 With A Go To Hell.
    ***Change***
    Impact Intro
    Still are shown from Against All Odds, with commentary sound-bytes. We get recap shots of Callihan debuting, the fall out of Rosemary/Ivelisse where Jimmy Havoc and MASADA made their presence known to defend Rosemary, and the culmination of the World X Invitational, where Johnny Mundo got the victory, with Ethan Carter III having a major hand in the assist. We cut to the Impact Zone where Jeremy Borash and Chael Sonnen welcome us, for the first time, as we head towards Slammiversary where we will combine both GFW and Impact Wrestling into one entity. But on the way, later this month, we put the X-Division on display as we get Destination X! Will X-Division Champion, Trevor Lee, cash in Option –

***End of the World***
    World X Invitational WinnerJohnny Mundo

Before Borash can finish his thought, out marches the Worldwide Superstar, and CURRENT #1 Contender to the X-Division Championship, Johnny Mundo! Dressed in a suit, with sunglasses on, he makes his way down the ramp to a mostly negative reaction, oozing confidence. Borash tries to bring up the involvement of EC3 in the match, but is consistently countered by Sonnen claiming that when a fan in the front row attacked Mundo, it should’ve been given to him there and then. The two argue as Mundo steps between the ropes and he gets a microphone, ready to speak.

Johnny Mundo: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Impact Wrestling, starring the Thursday Night Delight, and YOUR NEXT X-DIVISION CHAMPION, JOHNNY MUNDO! *Mixed Reaction* I am here for one reason and one reason only and that is to claim what is –

***Dynasty***
    Impact X-Division ChampionTrevor Lee

Before Mundo can get out his full demand, out come Trevor Lee, in his wrestling gear. Shane Helms is nowhere to be seen, but Trevor does not look happy following his loss at Against All Odds. The champion has his title around his waist as he climbs into the ring, with a mic of his own.

Trevor Lee: Listen… Listen… LISTEN! I don’t know if your head is too far up your ass or what, but you need to realize one thing right now, kid. You may have been in this company for a cup of coffee, but I am Trevor Lee! I AM the X-Division! This month, we have Destination X, where I will defend the pride of this division when I step up and I bring the fight to Lashley and become not just the face of the X-Division, but the face of this whole damn company. And there isn’t a damn thing you’re gonna do about that, so go back to the back, and wait your turn!

Johnny Mundo: Oh… Oh, sorry, everybody, but did you hear something? I could’ve sworn some punk ass was trying to step up to me like they know what’s up. Now, I don’t know if you know this, Tiffany, but I won the World X Invitational! That means that I am the next challenger for you whenever I want! I think we both know, that means you’re just keeping that championship warm for me until I want it! And I want it right… Now! Because I am going to be the one who walks into Destination X and takes down Lashley once and for all!

Both men stare down, trading words when Mundo shoves Trevor back. Trevor Lee steps up –

***Marvelous Me***
    CommissionerScott Hall

The crowd erupts as The Bad Guy makes his way onto the stage, toothpick in his mouth and clad in leather. He has a microphone in hand and waits for the crowd to calm down before he goes to speak.

Scott Hall: … Hey yo. *HUGE Pop, Welcome Back Chants* Now, you two chicos want to go head to head with the top dog of this company, and I respect that. I really do. The issue, Trevor, is Johnny Mundo is right. He has a right to challenge for your championship, and that means he has a chance of going to Destination X and challenging for the World title himself. So… What we’re gonna do, is we’re gonna have a little…. Survey! *POP* Who came here tonight to see Trevor Lee talk and cash in his championship? *Boos, as Trevor Lee holds his arm up yelling out that he did.* Now… Who came here to see a championship match?! *HUGE Cheers, as Mundo raises his hand in the ring.* So… In tonight’s main event, we will have an X-Division Championship Match! Trevor Lee will defend against Winner of the World X Invitational… JOHNNY MUNDO!

The crowd pops big as Trevor Lee throws a tantrum, with Hall’s music playing in the background while we fade into a commercial.
    Commercial Break

Singles Match:

Sami Callihan w/ RENO SCUM vs Joey Ryan

Final Moments:

Joey Ryan charges into the corner, only to get side stepped by Callihan. Ryan turns into it, but Callihan kicks his leg out, sending him down to the mat. Sami charges into a lap around the six sides, before driving a kick right under the chin! Cover! 1…2…. Kick out! But Callihan catches the leg of Ryan, pulling it over his own head! The Stretch Muffler is applied! Callihan pulls and yanks back on the leg of Joey Ryan, giving him no choice but to tap out!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Submission (Stretch Muffler), Sami Callihan!
    Match Length: 6:30
    Road Agent Notes: The match was a fast-paced encounter, setting the scene for Sami to be seen as a high impact, high aggression striker. RENO SCUM didn’t get involved, and it was clear that Sami was in charge of them the entirety of the time. During the match it was plugged that later in the week, RENO SCUM will defend at Amped in a four-way tag against Best Friends (Chuck Taylor and Beretta), The Bravado Brothers, and Bullet Club (Hangman Page and Chase Owens). The crowd seemed indifferent towards Ryan, but the few who cared were very vocal in their support.

We go backstage to see Candice LeRae walking in street clothes. She’s on the phone, but as she hangs up, she is approached by Braxton Sutter! We don’t get the audio, but we see Sutter looks troubled. He motions off camera and the two go off together to talk. What could this be about?!

Commercial Break
    A graphic is shown from Against All Odds where Ethan Carter III left Jay Lethal laying. We learn that next week, we will hear from EC3, and get a full explanation for his actions, both why he turned his back on Jay Lethal and all of the Impact faithful.

Singles Match:

Kingston w/ L.A.X. vs Shark Boy

Final Moments:

Shark Boy stumbles up to his feet, after the brutal lariat from Kingston gets a replay. Kingston does the L.A.X. hand sign, as he grabs at his crotch and yells a Shark Boy. He measures… BACKFIST TO THE FUTURE! Shark Boy falls in a heap, as Kingston spits on him on the ground. Kingston gets a lateral press! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Backfist To The Future), Kingston!
    Match Length: 3:08
    Road Agent Notes: Simple squash here. Kingston got good heat, and Shark Boy was able to make him look very good in victory.

After the match, Kingston demands a microphone while L.A.X. kick Shark Boy out of the ring. Kingston steps in the center, a serious look of rage across his face.

Kingston: YOU SEE THIS?! THIS IS WHAT KINGSTON IS ALL ABOUT! You all wanted to doubt that I could handle myself? FIFTEEN YEARS! For fifteen god damn years I been doin’ this, and I finally get my shot AND WHAT HAPPENS?! I listen to somebody who has been here for as long as I’ve been wrestling. I figured that he would know what would help me get to the top, what would help me get noticed, what would make me known as the baddest mother****** in the world! *Boos* But that’s not what happened, now is it? I was the afterthought in a group that was supposed to be a movement! We were supposed to change things! I was promised the world and given a handshake and a “thanks for comin’, kid, maybe next time!” But not this time… Konnan made me a promise, my old friend Homicide made me a promise, and I made myself a damn promise! By this time next year, I’m gonna have gold around my waist, not for any of you putos, but because Kingston is the best in the world, and you’re all gonna learn REAL QUICK that this is the ARRIVAL…. OF…. KINGSTON!

Kingston throws down the microphone and looks out to the crowd as we fade out.

We see four words across the screen.
    Who Is Leva Bates?

We once again see shots of Leva Bates wrestling around the independent circuit, as she talks over it.

Leva Bates:Who is Leva Bates? What message do I want to send to those watching? To the kids in the crowd, I want them to see that you can be one of the best and still love having fun, not having to be super serious all the time. That you can make yourself however you want to be, but as long as you practice and train, you can still be the best around. For the adults? I want them to see that just because something or someone is colorful and kid friendly, it doesn’t make ME childish. I’m still a world class competitor, and I am here to stake my claim as the next Knockout’s Champion, one way or another. For the rest of the Knockouts? I want them to be worried. Sometimes, the biggest dangers are hidden in those that you don’t expect it from. There’s a reason I was approached to join the roster, and unlike a lot of them, it wasn’t just for my looks.

(•ө•)(✪㉨✪)LEVA BATES(✪㉨✪)(•ө•)

Next Week!
    Commercial Break

We see a highlight reel of the X Division stars since Impact’s inception, including key stars like Low Ki, Jay Lethal, Petey Williams, Daniels, and AJ Styles. We see huge moments of the division across different years, as we get a graphic for next month’s pay-per view special, the return of Destination X! Who will come out on the top of the division, and will Option C be cashed in?! Find out, LIVE on pay-per view!

Tag Team Match:

Latin American Xchange w/ Konnan vs Drago and Aero Star

Final Moments:

Ortiz ducks a clothesline from Drago, chasing him to the ropes and nailing a knee into the chin of the luchador. Ortiz snapmares him down into the mat, before running the ropes and driving a Shining Wizard right under the chin! Ortiz runs up, driving an elbow into the heart of the Dragon! Ortiz talks trash to Aero Star, but Brian Stiffler pulls Ortiz away. As Ortiz distracts Stiffler, Konnan gets to Aero Star, driving his cane into the nether regions of the Intergalactic Luchador! Aero Star hits the ground, as Ortiz starts to lift the now stirring Drago. He picks him up in a powerbomb, as Santana tags his back before getting up to the top rope… STREET SWEEPER! Santana hooks both legs! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winners Via Pinfall (Street Sweeper), LAX!
    Match Length: 9:43
    Road Agent Notes: LAX had the match kept on the ground whenever possible, while Drago and Aero Star did all that they could to try and take it to the air. Aero Star got a huge reaction, and it seems the fans get more and more behind Aero Star as the weeks go on. Santana seemed to tweak his knee, but he was fine when he got backstage, so we had nothing to worry about.

We see footage from last week on GFW’s Amped, where Sienna would make her challenge for the GFW Women’s Championship from Christina Von Eerie.

“SIENNA WITH THE SILENCER! COVER!”

“1…2…3!”

“YOUR WINNER AND NEW GFW WOMEN’S CHAMPION, SIENNA!”

We cut to her backstage, with her new championship belt over her shoulder, while Impact’s own McKenzie Mitchell is backstage to talk to her.

McKenzie Mitchell: I’m standing by with NEW GFW Women’s Champion, Sienna, now first off, congratulations. What message would you like to send to all other women, both in GFW and Impact as we have learned that both companies’ titles will be in constant defense leading up to Slammiversary?

Sienna: Here’s what I’ll say right here, right now. I am the classiest woman in the world, and by association, this has just become THE championship to have in Women’s Wrestling. So what I’m going to do is plain and simple. Destination X. For the first time ever, let’s defend this title in my home territory. Let’s offer up a spot to any GFW Woman to try and stand up and take what’s mine in MY home, just like I just walked into theirs and did whatever I wanted. I’ll be waiting… Pinkies up, McKenzie.

Sienna puts her pinky up while holding her title as she walks off.
    CHAOS

DESTRUCTION

BRUTALITY

*+AWESOME KONG+*

She’s…
    Back…
    Soon…
    Commercial Break
    Singles Match:

Dezmond Xavier vs Lio Rush

Final Moments:

Xavier leaps off the top for a moonsault, but Lio Rush rolls out of the way. Dezmond lands on his feet, rolling back and getting back to his feet once more just in time for an enziguiri right into the temple from the fast-paced Rush! Both men are staggering in, with each man exhausted from the high impact offense from the entirety of this match. Dezmond hits a hard right, as Rush’s legs go weak. Lio lands a roundhouse kick to the stomach! Xavier is doubled over, but Rush runs the ropes. Lio goes for a lariat, but it gets ducked! Slap to the back from Xavier! Both men step back to load up, and both men land head kicks at the exact same moment! Both men hit the mat hard, both clearly out of it. Brian Stiffler has to start the ten count, but neither man is even stirring, both spent from the athletic contest. Stiffler is at the count of 8 and still neither man has moved. He finally makes the ten count and both men are unconscious, causing the match to be ruled a draw!

Spoiler:

Due To Double KO, This Match Has Been Ruled A Draw!
    Match Length: 14:31
    Road Agent Notes: Both men were put on exactly equal footing, with each person having an answer for each offensive attempt. The crowd came alive for it by the end of it despite being somewhat indifferent during the beginning moments. Both men showed their speed and athleticism that was reminiscent of early X Division styles.

Trainers help both men up, checking on both of them to make sure they are okay. As each competitor is sable to get their bearings back, they look to each other. They share words momentarily before nodding and shaking hands, walking to the back together as we fade out.

*HARD CUT*

We are in a dark room, somewhere in the Impact Zone. It looks to be the boiler room, with chain link fences and gates surrounding, as Rosemary is seated on the ground, rocking back and forth. She is arguing with herself, not making any coherent sense as she keeps talking about “They,” and what their intentions are. We see, slowly and quietly, Jimmy Havoc and MASADA walk behind her. She becomes rigid, as she feels their presence and stands up, trying to walk out. MASADA stands in the doorway, blocking the exit as Havoc moves forward to talk to Rosemary.

Jimmy Havoc: Look, love. I don’t see why you’re being so hostile. We’re only here to help you in your time of need.

Rosemary growls, trying to block out what she is hearing from Havoc.

Jimmy Havoc: You may not like it, but you need someone to help you with those punks. Like it or not, Steve is gone. *Rosemary freezes, shaking with pure emotion* Yes, yes… I understand. What you two had was special, and in a way, yes. I’m jealous that you ended up with him rather than with me. But the fact of the matter, love, is there was nothing you can do and there’s nothing that doing this alone can help. You need to know that you have allies. You may not trust me… Yet. But you will, Rosemary. *She starts to walk off, but Jimmy grabs her arm, causing her to freeze in place* You meant the world to me. I will do whatever it takes to wreak a living hell for anybody who tries to make your world a difficult place. Consider us… A new family. Treat MASADA as… A peace offering. Something to apologize for past errors as we try to trust each other once more. Hell, it’s something I’ve had to do myself because I was so immature when we last spoke.

He releases her arm, and Rosemary quickly leaves. MASADA cocks his head, but Havoc waves him off.

Jimmy Havoc: It’ll take some time. She’ll be sure of our intentions soon enough.

Havoc and MASADA walk off as we fade away.
    Commercial Break

Singles Match:

Laurel Van Ness vs Ava Storie

Final Moments:

Laurel steps into the center, once again holding her wine bottle. Ava runs forward, trying to get a jump on her, but Van Ness sidesteps! LVN drives a boot into the ribs, doubling Ava over! Laurel cracks the wine bottle over the back of her head, as Storie falls hard to the mat, giving Earl Hebner no choice but to call for the bell!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via DQ (Foreign Object), Ava Storie!
    Match Length: 0:45
    Road Agent Notes: As usual, Laurel’s match goes short due to character work. The crowd seemed bored of Laurel, tired of this progression not advancing, which we anticipated and decided to use the after-match issues in order to fix it.

Laurel starts screeching again, as the crowd doesn’t respond other than spattering boos. She runs around, yelling, when she gets cut off –

***Gavel***
    Commissioner Jim Cornette

The crowd reacts with a mixed pop for Jim Cornette, as he gets out to the stage with a microphone in hand.

Jim Cornette: Hey, hey, hey! Laurel, I want you to calm down for just a second! *Laurel looks furious and confused at the same time* Now, I understand you’ve gone through some trauma in the past. However, this company has one of the greatest women’s divisions in the world! *Pop* Especially considering the upcoming merger, we cannot have someone running amuck during the already trying times wih contractual logistics. There has been a vote among the Council of Commissioners, and made the official decision to NOT release you from your contract! *Boos, as Laurel smiles and laughs* HOWEVER! In order to remain under contract with this company, there will be a legally required anger and stress management therapy session that we need you to complete until further notice! *Pop, as Laurel starts to throw a tantrum.* Security, do me a favor and clear the ring to prepare for the main event!

Laurel starts running around in anger as security guards surround the ring. Laurel dives for one side, but security swarms it. She jukes to the side and goes for another side, but she gets blocked by another wall of people! As she’s trying to do this, a security guard sneaks in behind her in the ring. The Impact Security guard tackles her to the mat. As she tries to fight him off the best she can, the others would do their best to keep her still as she gets cuffed! Laurel is rolled out of the ring, carried on top of the security guards screaming and screeching as the crowd sings, “Hey, hey, hey, good bye!”

A graphic is shown, hyping the return of Impact Grand Champion, Cody Rhodes, in just two weeks! Making his “Grand” return from his tour overseas in Japan, in a mere two weeks the Grandson of a Plumber will make his triumphant return to the Impact Zone!

Not only that, but NEXT WEEK! We will have a match to crown Cody’s next challenger for the Grand Championship, seeing who will go head to head with The American Nightmare at Destination X!
    Commercial Break

*MAIN EVENT*
    X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
    Singles Match:

Trevor Lee[C] vs Johnny Mundo

Final Moments:

Trevor Lee ducks a Flying Chuck, as he backs himself into the corner. Mundo gets back up, clutching his ribs as Lee sprints in, driving a Goomba Stomp right into the solar plexus! Lee bounces off his challenger, going for the cover! 1…2… No! Mundo kicks out, as the Worldwide Superstar is able to stay in this! Trevor Lee motions for the end, stalking for his challenger to climb to his feet… Lee charges, going for the knee, but Mundo ducks – SUPERKICK! Johnny Mundo stumbles towards the corner, as he climbs the turnbuckles to try and finish the match. He gets to the top, doing a little pose before soaring through the air with the Thursday Night Delight (450 Elbow Drop)! Mundo hooks both legs as Hebner gets in position! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Thursday Night Delight), AND NEW X-DIVISION CHAMPION, JOHNNY MUNDO!
    Match Length: 18:33
    Road Agent Notes: The match was a back and forth effort, with Mundo being the de-facto heel in this scenario, the crowd hating Trevor Lee more than Johnny. Commentary ignored that Helms was not present for the match, instead putting over that Trevor Lee has been a dominant champion since winning. The action was fast paced, mostly strike based, as the two would put on an X-Division classic, reminiscent of days of old where the X Division was the spotlight in ring wise. Mundo hit a nice kick, where he stalked for a superkick, and yelled out “IMPACT IN 3…2…” and let the crowd yell the “1!” as Mundo nailed a superkick.

As the confetti falls, there is a mixed reaction for Mundo. People seem to be cheering that Lee lost, while Johnny sprints around the ring like he’s won the Super Bowl! Mundo takes it over the top, making “Snow Angels” in the gold and green confetti, as he makes sure everybody knows that he just won the title in his first shot. He gets up, telling Hebner to hook the belt onto his waist, and the last shot that we get of Johnny Mundo this week is that of him standing tall, X-Division title around his waist, and smug grin across his face!

Copyright Anthem Wrestling Exhibitions, LLC 2017

Destination X 5/28/17 Confirmed Card:

N/A
    We're just some grizzled, young vets...

Say hello to the bad guy!

Status
      Country                    Canada

Finally getting around to checking out the Impact competition...haha! Truthfully, it's cool to see Impact/TNA actually get a bit of love around here.

AGAINST ALL ODDS Review:

Felt odd having Pope there for a minute on your PPV Preshow, then be replaced. Didn't come off as nice send off for him.

Good first match. I always find it strange when someone does a revisionist thread but bring people in who started getting big later on then their time period, a la Riddle here. Just my minor nitpicking though I guess.

Destination X!!!

Very good opening match, full of rich description and detail! I do prefer seeing him named Mundo because Johnny Impact is just bad.

Mundo, Sydal, Low Ki & Lethal....definitely an excellent final four for the World X Invitational.

Another really good match. Glad to see Lethal win here. He left TNA and showed why he is so good, so this match here showing off his talent is a good way to have him.

Storm and Liger.....interesting team.

The ending was good, the Kingston swerve gives him something to do for the future. LAX needed this win as the actual tag team instead of a makeshift one.

Seems odd the title isnt on the line but.... SIX SIDES OF STEEL!!

Good match, captured their bad blood well. Good use of the cage. Everett winning means he should be getting a title shot, which I expect will have a different outcome.

Angelico!!!! Someone I have seriously considered bringing to bolster the X-Division.

Personally I am not a fan of having both Impact and GFW championships. Hopefully soon enough you will unify some or just eliminate a few.

Reno Scum doing what they have to to keep the titles....makes sense with them having Sami in their corner, he is that type.

Magnus!!! Miss that guy being there.

Not a fan of the injury ending because this was a fun match up until it. Hope it isnt a work just to retain. If a legit injury can be some interesting writing.

Theres my answer....title unifications.

Well damn.....sucks to find a thing or two you are doing that I have had planned for my near future since I started. What can ya do eh!

Jesus...for a second I thought you ended Mundo Lethal wayyyyy to quickly.

Not sure how to feel about EC3's involvement but other than that, great match.

This Tag title match was much better than the other one you had. Curious if the Lucha Bros and Reno will make it all the way to Slammiversary to be the teams to unify.

Shame to have an awesome Knockouts Title match end like that. Cool to see Ivelisse with LAX. Not sure Im into these guys being called Decay but curious to see where it'll go.

Main event time! Excellent finish, very cool!

Overall, it is cool to see what you are doing with Impact and where it differs. Itll be cool when you do unify the belts because it does feel a little jumbled. You write very detailed matches that give all your wrestlers a chance to shine. Good stuff, keep that Impact love going!

IMPACT Review:

Surprised you arent building the Lee Mundo X-Division title match a bit before it happens.

Making Sami seem very dominant.

Haha!! Shark Boy!

Kingston gets a dominant win and then some time to shine on the mic.

I have yet to see what the Leva Bates appeal is all about.

Keep building up LAX with these wins!

Surprising outcome to have the draw like that because this doesnt seem like a feud that benefits from this kind of ending.

The Havoc promo just was odd to me, not into it personally.

I hate this whole crazy Laurel thing so hopefully this will bring something fresh to it.

Hmm...I get the Mundo push but now it feels less interesting to watch Lee chase his title back. I feel i wanted more build in this before a title switch.

An alright show but I felt it didnt follow up your PPV as much as it could have. Barely any of the champions or their challengers showed up. Just felt more like a random filler episode that is more in between PPVs than a PPV fallout show.

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

Xplosion 5/6/17

Xplosion
    5/6/17
    We see a video package, that both covers recaps of Against All Odds' championship matches, as well as recapping this past Impact where Johnny Mundo won the X-Division Championship. We see a question, to be answered this week on Impact, where we wonder if Mundo will cash in Option C or if he chooses to remain X-Division Champion going into our next pay-per view extravaganza - Destination X? Find out this Thursday!
    The Lucha Brothersdefeat Suicide and Shark Boy in 6:24 Via Pinfall With A Package Piledriver.
    We see a graphic that hypes up the return of Ethan Carter III whowill explain his actions against Jay Lethal as a guest on "Facts of Life" with Eli Drake this upcoming Thursday Night on Impact!

Candice LeRae defeats Brittany Garrett in 14:56 Via Pinfall With The Heart Breaker.
    A commercial is shown for Impact Wrestling's upcoming streaming service - Global Wrestling Network - where you can watch episodes of Impact Live, Pay-per views as they happen, as well as all content from the Impact Video Library!

Moosedefeats Marshe Rockett in 11:21 Via Pinfall With A Go To Hell.

Copyright Anthem Wrestling Exhibitions, LLC. 2017

Indy Talent

Status

I am still reading this and I still think you're doing a damn good job. As usual, not much to comment on regarding Xplosion as it just seems all the guys who won are talent that will actually be used in angles in the future. I enjoyed you pulling the trigger on Mundo so soon just for pure shock value alone, and the Havoc/Rosemary stuff continues to interest me. I don't think there has been any real issues with the slow build of the LVN angle, however some therapy sessions could make for some hilarious segments.

Keep up the good work mate, I continue to really enjoy this thread.

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

Wrestling Rumor Round Up

*Wrestling Rumor Round Up - Week of May 4th, 2017*

- Following the Against All Odds pay-per view for Impact Wrestling, there has been an update on Nick Aldis (working under the name Magnus) and his condition following the awkward ending to his Global Championship "defense" at the event. The injury, thought at first to be a work, turns out to have been a very serious issue for Magnus. He had been on a three show streak, working two other events in the past few days for other companies (one in America, one in the U.K.). It is thought that a combination of the exhaustion and jet lag is what led to the miscommunication that injured him, and his opponent (Bram), is said to have no hard feelings on him for the event either with Aldis personally or Anthem Officials. The actual status of the injury is rather severe, with the planting of his foot causing him to tear his ACL, MCL, AND meniscus all in one fell swoop. He is set to be out indefinitely, likely needing surgery. The time table for return, if he is to return to the ring, is in the time span of 6-8 months, entirely depending on the outcome of his surgery. Everybody here is wishing him the best in his ongoing recovery.

- Current Ring of Honor World Champion, Christopher Daniels, let slip that this could very well be his last active year of in-ring work, at least at a full time level. The Fallen Angel has been in this business for 23 years, and for the "King of the Independents" to hang it up full stop would be a shock to most people who have seen him. He still is heavily in love with the business, but with his kids getting older and his body holding nagging injuries, he has let loose in an interview recently that this time next year he will likely not be a full time worker. He has stated he plans to stay teaming with longtime friend Kazarian for as long as he can, but once his "15 minutes of fame as World Champ" are up, he will be scaling back singles work. With the pace he is still able to keep, there have been people calling this happening for the past 5 years, but to hold out for this long and still compete at the quality he does is a testament to the ability of Daniels.

- Status update on WWE Superstar Paige; plans are still for her to be able to return and work for the company following recent scandals. With her personal videos and photos leaking, along with her history of drug abuse noted by the company's wellness policy, many had thought that Paige would be out the door soon, to join up with fiance Alberto El Patron in "greener pastures" on the independent scene. Sources are now saying that there have been stories pitched and laid out for the Anti-Diva's WWE return, with possibilities of either brand coming to fruition in the near future. Still not cleared to compete following an injury, Paige is still rehabbing, but the timetable for return seems to be late fall to early winter of this year.

- Speaking of WWE's women's division, they have announced at a press conference featuring all three of their women's champions (Sasha Banks for Raw, Naomi for SmackDown Live, and Asuka for NXT) to announce they would be holding a world invitational women's tournament this summer! The tournament, to be called the Mae Young Classic honoring the late WWE Hall of Famer and trailblazer Mae Young, is set to be taped over 3 dates at Full Sail up until the final, which will be live at a later date. WWE is said to be scouring the globe for talent, with names in the pot being thrown around like Viper, Io Shirai, Ayako Hamada, Toni Storm, and even newest signee Kairi Hojo. The thought of this is that WWE will be able to attract a global audience to their women's division, and that it may become similar to the Cruiserweight Classic, in that it becomes somewhat of a try-out for the company, with the most impressive talent being offered deals. They are still continuing to send feeders out for competitors, but this has the potential to be one of their biggest projects for the Network to date.

- As some have noticed, Impact Wrestling has changed the branding for one of their top stars.Current Grand Champion, Cody Rhodes, seems to have "gained his last name" back, as he is now being advertised as having the legendary last name. The name, which was trademarked by WWE, seems to have been "traded" over in a business agreement. Due to WWE's desire to use the Broken Hardy gimmick so suddenly and desperately, they had an emergency meeting with Anthem Officials about how to broker a deal to sign over the rights to the gimmick (which was legally Anthem's IP). We had speculated there was some deal, but now can officially confirm that along with a cash settlement of an undisclosed amount of money, along with the rights to the name "Cody Rhodes" both Impact and WWE signed off on the deal. This marks the first time the company has worked together since they had Ric Flair, who worked for then TNA appear at the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony, in exchange for then Intercontinental Champion, Christian Cage appearing at TNA. The company's are still not friendly with each other, but the mutual desire the get the deal done is what was the driving force, and many believe it was mutually beneficial enough to cause the deal to be made.

- Following this week's edition of Amped, there has been another title change within GFW! Global Force Wrestling Tag Team Champions, RENO SCUM, now accompanied by affiliate Sami Callihan have just become former champions, dropping the title to the team of Beretta and Chuck Taylor, known collectively as Best Friends. The championships of both Impact and GFW had been said that they would be heavily defended going into Slammiversary, but few thought this would lead to many actual changes. For example, Sienna becoming GFW Women's Champion shocked few, as it gives Impact a title match with competitors that it is able to have both under lock and key for a contract. Here, as we see exterior forces starting to carry GFW gold, it raises the question of just how predictable these Slammiversary matches could actually be, if at all. Many think that this could happen a few more times, just to make it seem as though there is a legitimate struggle to "represent" their company, while Impact's championships may not change as frequently, as they don't need to "seem" more valuable, due to longstanding history already in place. Best Friends have their next three title defenses, if successful, already set in stone, as over the course of the next month, the duo are to be challenged by RENO SCUM in their return match, The Guerrillas of Destiny, and War Machine.

-Finally, concerning that of GFW Championships, the title up in the air as of now is obviously the now vacant Global Championship. With preparation for a unification match so soon in the future, Anthem officials are scrambling to find and idea to make it work, and to make the next GFW Champion look legitimate, rather than seeming as a hot shot reign to be fed to Lashley at Slammiversary. The company is currently in damage control mode, as they have announced a 16 Man Tournament to crown the new GFW Global Champion that will be taking place over the next few weeks of Amped, before culminating at the last GFW Show before the merger, "GFW: Swan Song." The 16 names have been announced and are listed below, but the impending outcome of the tournament has been heavily debated.. Multiple seem to be one off deals for the company, working the tournament but not being further affiliated with the company, making the outcomes that much harder to predict. Not only that, but pressure continues to set in, as the need to make a main event caliber star so soon could be make or break already for the merger with Impact Wrestling.

GFW GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT CONTESTANTS:
    Spoiler:

"The Chesterfield Plague" Bram

"The Masterpiece" Chris Adonis

ROH World Champion - Christopher Daniels

"The Party Peacock" Dalton Castle

Former WWE Star - Jax Wagger

"The Greatest First Generation Wrestler" Jay Lethal

"Mr. Athletic" Jeff Cobb

"The Bad Boy" Joey Janela

"Sleazy" Joey Ryan

"Heart and Honor" Juice Robinson

"Limitless' Keith Lee

"The World Warrior" Low Ki

"Unbreakable" Michael Elgin

"NOAH's Genius" Naomichi Marufuji

"King" Ricochet

"The Callihan Death Machine" Sami Callihan

Last edited by SaveUsTy2J; 12-12-2017 at 09:09 AM.

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

Review:

- Good opening to the show and with Destination X coming up- it put some nice spotlight on the X Division and the cash in option as well. Promo from both men was standard but I loved the Hall promo and I could pretty much picture it word for word in my head. Going to be fun seeing him around on screen.

- Win for Sami and I'm looking forward to seeing him and RENO SCUM going forward.

- Standard win for Kingston but I really liked the promo. Suited the occasion and the pairing with LAX is nice.

- I've liked the Leva Bates vignettes and look forward to her arrival. Will be a good addition to the Knockouts Division for sure.

- LAX on a roll man! Interesting notes about Aero star and wonder if we will see him break off on his own soon.

- Awesome Kong! Again, excited to see her arrival and the destruction she will bring.

- Rush vs Xavier would be a pretty cool match to see! I think their paths will cross again for sure.

- Interesting segment between Rosemary, Havoc & MASADA.

- I like how creative you are with the matches and the responses. I like how your not afraid to show something ain't working and that it gets a negative response with the agent notes and it keeps everything feeling kind of real too. I wonder if we are going to see a character change for Laurel Van Ness? Guess we'll see. Just read the Cornette promo and I'm intrigued to see how that turns out Haha!

- Winner.. AND NEW X DIVISION CHAMPION! Had a feeling Mundo would win it and I'm happy with that outcome. I'm not a Lee fan and I couldn't see him challenging Lashley either so this makes more sense and makes Destination X even more interesting in my opinion.

Another decent show mate. It did feel like a come down especially after the hot PPv and it was missing a couple of people to give more star power for me. I feel like it was a great spotlight for the X Division and with Destination X on the horizon- that's not a bad thing! I continue to enjoy your Impact

Interesting rumor round up!

I like the idea of Cody getting his last name back and the idea of an agreement with the WWE for the use of the "Broken Gimmick" in exchange is pretty cool man.

Global Championship Tournament looks awesome too! Didn't expect to see ROH World Champion in there. Also, Jax Wagger LOL!

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

Impact Wrestling Impact Wrestling 5/11/17

Impact Wrestling
    5/11/17
    Dark Matches:
    Jimmy Havoc defeats Shane Strickland Via Pinfall In 6:10 With An Acid Rainmaker.
    Lucha Brothers defeat The Ugly Ducklings Via Pinfall In 4:30 With A Package Piledriver.
    Davey Richards defeats Joey Ryan Via Pinfall In 4:32 With A Creeping Death.
    Rosemary defeats Laurel Van Ness Via Pinfall In 6:11 With A Red Wedding.
    Lashley defeats Moose Via Pinfall In 14:21 With A Spear.
    ***Change***
    Impact Intro
    We open the show in a business styled room, with each member of the Council of Commissioners at a seat, with a name card in front of each man, complete with their official position in the company. Ed Nordholm stands and moves to the front to be side by side with Johnny Mundo, who has his newly won X-Division Championship over his shoulder. Mundo places it on the table as Nordholm begins to speak.

Ed Nordholm: Now, gentlemen, the issue at present is that Mr. Mundo, while having the right to cash in Option C for the Impact World Championship match at Destination X, some of us feel that he needs to prove that he is of champion caliber, and didn’t just happen to have a successful night. Is that correct? *A small amount of agreement from some members of the Council*

Ed turns to face Johnny, who looks annoyed to be here, but waiting for the decision with baited breath. Ed offers him the floor to speak to them all.

Johnny Mundo: Now, first of all, thank you for seeing me. I don’t agree with the precedent that I may have just, “Had a good night,” when I won that championship. In my mind, winning the World X Invitational tournament should’ve been proof enough of my talent. The thing is, I want that World Championship match. Badly. So my proposition to you is this. I prove to you that this wasn’t a fluke. Each and every week until Destination X, I will go out and defend the championship, and once I make it to Destination X as STILL champion, there can’t be any doubt left whether or not I deserve it. What do you think?

The Council move to the side momentarily to deliberate, as we see each man putting in their input. They turn back to Mundo, and it is Dutch Mantell who will give him the official decision.

Dutch Mantell: Johnny, first of all, on a personal level I respect the confidence you show. I think you’re a talented guy. So, collectively, we agree with your sentiments, and will grant you that wish. Over the next 3 weeks, every night you will defend the X-Division Championship, and whoever has the championship belt by Destination X, be it you or otherwise, will be granted the World Championship main event. The man who gets the first shot will be the man who defeated the former champion in a steel cage at Against All Odds, as tonight you put that championship on the line… Against Andrew Everett. Good luck, sir. We’ll be watching.

Mundo thanks them all and shakes their hands as he leaves.
    Commercial Break
    Tag Team Match:

War Machine vs Bro-Mans

Final Moments:

Robbie E goes for a right hand, but Rowe ducks underneath! Rowe grabs Robbie’s head, flipping E over his back, landing on his knees. Raymond Rowe steps forward, driving a knee right into the tip of the chin of the opponent! Robbie E goes down in a heap, and Hanson calls for the end. Rowe tags out, deadlifting Robbie onto his shoulders, as Hanson comes crashing down for the Fall Out (Back Suplex/Top Rope Legdrop)! Hanson hooks the legs as Rowe watches to make sure Godderz doesn’t try to get involved! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (The Fall Out), War Machine!
    Match Length: 5:02
    Road Agent Notes: The match itself was a generic enhancement match, but the crowd seemed to enjoy it. War Machine got a good amount of cheers in the start, and after the match the crowd was thoroughly behind the brute force of the duo.

In 3 weeks… Destination X makes it’s pay-per view return! The X-Division Championship will be cashed in under Option C, and we will have no X-Division Champion on the night of celebrating the division. The solution for this?! The return of one of the most high profile, high risk, and high reward matches in Impact history. Four Cables… One winner… And one man walks out X-Division Champion…

ULTIMATE X RETURNS
    At Destination X!

Commercial Break

We go to McKenzie Mitchell backstage, where she awaits her guest.

McKenzie Mitchell: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, my guest at this time, “The Cowboy,” James Storm!

Storm walks into frame, wearing street clothes, with his signature cowboy hat on and beer in hand.

McKenzie Mitchell: Now, James, following the last few months, you’ve had what some might call a downward spiral. With DCC being forced to disband, battling with L.A.X., and now your former running mate Kingston making his return and aligning with your newfound rivals. What are your thoughts on this?

James Storm: McKenzie, I’m gonna say this one time and one time only. James Storm and Kingston were NOT running mates. We are NOT equals. I took him under my wing, and let him use me as a way to get his damn foot in the door because I saw fire in the kid’s eyes. He wants to talk about being a veteran, and how he has been doing this for almost as long as I have, but here’s the difference. The last 15 years, he’s been going around on the independents, he’s been trying to figure out what works, and he’s been trying to make a name for himself. The last 15 years, I have been HERE! Every week, I’ve been on worldwide television and pay-per view proving that The Cowboy is one of the damn best in this industry, and I have become a name synonymous with this company. Now Kingston wants to jump in with another group because he’ll get noticed? If I was Konnan, I’d watch that Kingston doesn’t get that group broken up too. On a serious note… Kingston, I hope you realize the mistake you’ve made, trying to make a name for yourself off the Cowboy. And if you really wanna make yourself famous, kid, then here’s the challenge. Destination X. You and me. Leave your punk ass “brothers in arms” in the back, and prove that you’re a real man who can stand up on his own two feet. And if you decide you’re man enough to actually try, you’re gonna learn real quick about what’s really behind the beer drinking, Johnny Cash listenin’ son of a gun from Tennessee! SORRY! About your damn luck!

Storm swigs his beer and walks off.
    Singles Match:

Madison Rayne vs Leva Bates

Final Moments:

Rayne nails a suplex, sending Bates to the mat, as she motions for the end, stalking for a spear. As Leva stumbles up, Madison charges, only to get caught with a drop toe hold, sending the Killer Queen’s forehead into the middle turnbuckle! Leva Bates backs up, clutching her head. She realizes the position her opponent is in, and strikes her signature post (right fist in the air, left knee up to her chest) as she yells out to the crowd. Rayne gets up, stumbling back into Bates… WHO DRIVES BOTH KNEES INTO HER SKULL! Bates calls that Critical Confirmation (Codebreaker)! Cover from Leva Bates! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Critical Confirmation), Leva Bates!
    Match Length: 3:49
    Road Agent Notes: Leva got a good reaction for her debut, as the vignettes and dark matches have let the audience get fine tuned to her. The colorful entrance and persona did cause for a few people in the crowd to chant about, “Bayley,” but there will be enough to differentiate people’s minds in the upcoming weeks. For now, we just need to get the audience adjusted to her signature spots and mannerisms so that she can build a connection.

Commercial Break

McKenzie Mitchell is once again backstage, this time standing with former X-Division Champion, Trevor Lee, who looks furious as he stands in his wrestling gear.

McKenzie Mitchell: Ladies and gentlemen, I’m here with former X-Division Champion, “The Carolina Cave Man,” Trevor Lee. Now, Trevor, you requested this time to speak, what’s on your mind?

Trevor Lee: Y’know, I thought this company used to be about opportunity. This company was all about giving the best wrestlers in the world the chance to showcase their talent on the global stage! And when things WERE that way, Trevor Lee was the Ace of the X-Division, I was the kingpin of X-Division wrestling! When it comes to the X-Division Championship, you aren’t able to SPEAK about that championship over the last few years without the name Trevor Lee following close behind because I MADE that championship what it is today! I’m what MADE this division so important that we had to send out a global invitation so that more challengers would come and possibly challenge for MY championship. And one of them gets lucky and is able to take MY title from me. So you’d think with my contractual rematch clause, I would be getting it back tonight, right? Hell, I came in dressed for the occasion ready to waltz down and restore order to the chaos that is this company right now, as the ONE TRUE CONSTANT of Impact Wrestling. But I’m told that Andrew Everett gets my shot before I do? I’m told that I need to wait, because some kid was able to get a win when my title STAYED WITH ME?! No. No, no, no. That’s not how things work around here. When you want a shot at the X-Division Championship, you come to Trevor Lee, you bend a knee and beg me for a shot at MY TITLE and I will CONSIDER giving you the chance to lose to the Carolina Cave Man…. The disrespect that the Council of Commissioners showed me tonight by not even putting me on the card where I should be reclaiming what belongs to me will not be forgotten. Trevor Lee will rise up and TAKE what’s mine if the management around here doesn’t respect me. This is a warning to Mundo, this is a warning to Andrew Everett, this is a warning to any CHUMP that thinks they’re gonna come out as X Champ before Destination X and try to claim the world championship… Watch your back… Because Trevor Lee is coming for what’s his.

Lee walks off and McKenzie takes the microphone back with a look of concern.
    We see Angelina Love on the phone angry about something, but a man walks up and she hangs up. The camera turns for it to recognize Council Member, “Iron” Mike Tenay! She looks at Tenay unsure of what he is about to say.

Mike Tenay: Angelina, good evening, long time no see. I know you’re upset about the outcome of Against All Odds, but we are not going to be giving Davey Richards a chance at the X-Division Championship up in the next few weeks, so he will NOT be able to challenge for the World Championship at Destination X. *Love looks furious, about to interject, but Tenay raises a finger* HOWEVER. He will have a shot to become champion. Next week, Davey Richards will compete in an Ultimate X qualifying match, where if he is able to win, he will have the opportunity to become X-Division Champion and prove himself to be as dominant as you claim him to be.

Tenay offers a handshake, but gets a glare in response. Mike shrugs his shoulders and walks off as we fade back to the ring.

X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

Singles Match:

Johnny Mundo
    [C] vs Andrew Everett

Final Moments:

Everett lands a brutal missile dropkick off the top that turns Mundo inside out! Andrew Everett crawls towards the champion, going for the cover as he hooks both legs! 1…2… NO! Mundo grabs the bottom rope with his right hand, as he still tries to shake his head clear. Everett gets back up, backing into the center of the ring as he calls for Mundo to rise. Everett has a fire in his eyes, seemingly closing in on his first X-Division Championship… Everett charges in and throws a roundhouse kick, only for Mundo to go low, sweeping his leg out from underneath him! Mundo follows up quickly with a running Shooting Star! Everett sits up, clutching his stomach, as Mundo runs the rope and yells out, “EAT S***” before driving a knee into the jaw of his challenger! Mundo drags him towards the corner, before he climbs to the top rope. Johnny Mundo taunts to the crowd before yelling out, “IMPACT in 3…2…” The crowd yells “1!” as he soars through the air with the Thursday Night Delight (450 Elbow Drop)! Mundo hooks both legs! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Thursday Night Delight), AND STILL X-DIVISION CHAMPION, JOHNNY MUNDO!
    Match Length: 16:39
    Road Agent Notes: A high flying showcase between the two got the crowd on their feet. As part of trying to make the X-Division a premiere part of the company, we are able to give the greenlight to some of the greatest talent in the world. These two put on a great TV match, where Mundo’s striking and agility was able to mesh well with Andrew Everett’s high flying and flipping tendencies. The crowd seemed 40/60 behind Andrew Everett, unsure who to boo in this scenario. Mundo took over later on, becoming cocky and belittling, that got the crowd almost entirely behind the underdog Everett by the end.

Johnny Mundo stands tall, holding his championship belt high in the air after an emphatic defense. Everett staggers up, and stands eye to eye with Johnny Mundo. The two share some words, before Everett extends a hand for a shake. Mundo starts to reach out, but instead raises his championship above his head, laughing in Everett’s face, to a chorus of boos. Mundo starts to walk out, but instead plants his foot and drives a superkick right into the chin of Everett! Johnny stands tall, kicking his feet back, kicking dirt onto his fallen opponent. Mundo walks out with a smirk on his face, as the crowd boos him.

Commercial Break
    We see a news update regarding the health of the former Global Champion, Magnus. It talks about the severity of his injuries, and that he had to vacate the championship. It ends with both Impact Wrestling and Global Force Wrestling wishing him well in his surgeries and recovery process.

We see Braxton Sutter walking backstage, as McKenzie Mitchell tries catching up with him. She attempts to ask about his “meeting” with Candice LeRae last week, and what it was about. Braxton turns and simply responds, “No Comment,” before he continues to walk as McKenzie stops in her tracks. She dejectedly apologizes for not getting the story, but sends us back to the ring for a contest between Scotland’s Grado, and the “Hardcore Peace Offering,” MASADA!
    Singles Match:
    Grado vs MASADA w/ Jimmy Havoc

Final Moments:

Grado gasps for breath, as MASADA stares down at him. We get an instant replay of the forearm and throw off the top that caught the Scotsman. MASADA waits for him to climb up to a knee, before hitting the ropes, driving his knee hard into the side of the head of Grado! Havoc yells out from the outside to finish it, which MASADA complies with. MASADA deadlifts him off the mat, as he takes Grado onto his shoulders in a fireman’s carry… DRIVING HIM DOWN HARD WITH THE MASADAMIZER (Death Valley Driver)! MASADA makes the cover, not hooking either leg. 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (MASADAmizer), MASADA!
    Match Length: 4:20
    Road Agent Notes: Grado tried to get cheers and laughs from the crowd, which succeeded. It also seemed to succeed in pissing MASADA off, who went into a brutal beat down that silenced the crowd by the end. MASADA dealt out brutal strikes and throws that Sonnen and Borash sold as deadly, before the finish, where it was seen as “Putting him out of his misery.”

Commercial Break
    We come back and pan over the Impact Zone, as the ring is adorned in red carpet, with white and black furniture, and a sign that says, “FACTS OF LIFE!”

***Prince of Eternia***
    Eli Drake

From the video wall emerges The Defiant One, The Namer of Dummies, The Perpetual Motion Machine of Badassery, this is E-Li Drake! He comes out wearing a white suit, with the sleeves removed. He has a microphone in hand before he climbs into the ring and looks out to the crowd.

Eli Drake: WELCOME! To the Facts of Life, with E-Li DRAKE! *The crowd imitates him, Drake looks around, seeming confused* E-LI DRAKE! *They do it again, and he smiles, taking off his sunglasses* E-LI – Shut up dummies! YEAH! *Heat* You see, when I come down here to this ring, I step between these ropes, and I get a mic in hand, you all sit down in your seats, because the only one qualified to talk right now is the man with the talking stick! So you all remain quiet, as I prepare to introduce you to my guest for the night *Heat* Ladies, and gentlemen, – E! C! 3! Ethan Carter III!

The lights go down, and we hear the familiar announcer.

“LADIES AND GENTLEMEN… E!... C!... 3!”

***Trouble***
    Ethan Carter III

Dressed to the nines in a blue suit and tie, Ethan Carter III makes his way down the ramp as the crowd drowns him in booes. EC3 walks down the ramp, as he reaches the Impact logo on the floor, he wipes his feet on it and spits down on the logo, showing supreme disrespect for the brand and the show. EC3 grabs a microphone from a stagehand, as he walks into the ring, sitting down in an armchair, as Eli Drake remains standing.

Eli Drake: Ethan Carter III, the man of the hour, and the man who had the most buzz coming out of the most recent pay-per view, Against All Odds, despite not being on the card. A pleasure to have you here, and I have to open up by asking the question on everybody’s mind… What made you interfere in Jay Lethal and Johnny Mundo’s World X final?

EC3 pauses as the crowd booes at the mention.

Ethan Carter III: You see, great question, Eli, glad to be here. The problem lies in something that you said just there. I was not booked to be on Against All Odds. Hell, leading up to Against All Odds, it seems that the company completely forgot about EC3, either not giving me time on this show, or giving me random matches that meant NOTHING to somebody of my caliber. But Jay Lethal? A man who left this company years ago for greener pastures when he thought he was being mistreated? Lethal was able to walk back into MY company, a company that I kept relevant on my back for YEARS, and get a shot at the World Championship. Not only that, but when he LOST the championship because of his own mistakes, he was inserted into the World X Invitational, where he would receive ANOTHER opportunity to become world champion. Doesn’t that seem weird to you? Don’t you think that there are other stars around here overlooked? Where was Mark Rocketship? Where was Mabellybutton Sharon? Greydog? Sue The Side? There are people around here overlooked that don’t get the chances they deserve that Lethal was taking from them, and I won’t stand for it.

Eli Drake: Well, as someone who has also fought in this company for years and was in that tournament, I do thank you for standing up for your fellow roster members. People have been claiming that Jay Lethal deserved it when he proved himself as he climbed the ranks in the tournament. But, you appeared not before, not after, unannounced, why was that?

Ethan Carter III: Simple. I’m here now. Now people notice me. Now, you’re talking about it as if it was some big stand I was taken, but this is pro wrestling. Since the dawn of this industry, people have made a statement by coming out and using actions. Actions speak louder than words. If I came out and whined and complained, you know what would’ve happened? I’d get a bonus to keep my mouth shut, I’d get put in a match or two on Xplosion, and I wouldn’t move anywhere. That doesn’t cut it for E…C…3! I am the FRANCHISE of Impact Wrestling, and when it comes to the World Title Picture, Mundo enjoy your 15 minutes, but now, I’ve injected myself right back into the claims.

Eli Drake: Well, GFW and Impact officials – full of DUMMIES (Dummy, yeah) YEAH! – seem to disagree. As compensation for getting “screwed” out of his shot, he’s been added to the Global Championship Tournament on GFW Amped. They’ve also stated that if you interfere, he will automatically advance, and you will be indefinitely suspended.

Ethan Carter III: Can anyone say favoritism?! I’ve been left out to dry since Anthem bought out this company from my aunt, who was doing just fine with me as champ. I’m going to prove that this company NEEDS a Carter on top, or we’re all in huge trouble.

Eli Drake: Well, Ethan, I want to thank you for coming down, any final comments?

Ethan Carter III: Yeah. You, Jimmy NoLegs, get over here. *Camera man gets up close to EC3’s face* Jay Lethal. I want you to know. This isn’t done. I may not be able to make my message known at Amped, but Impact Wrestling is fair game, boy. So here’s how things are going to go. Destination X. Me and you. One on one. Both of us walk in, but you? You’re gonna be leaving not in an ambulance, not in a bodybag, no over the top hyperbole. What I am going to do to you is very real, and it’s very bad for you. Because when I win… You’re going to be broken. Mentally. Physically. Emotionally. I’m going to embarrass you. I’m going to prove that you do NOT belong in the same ring as myself, and I am going to prove that I am the greatest wrestler alive today. BECAUSE I AM A CARTER! Impact… Needs me.

EC3 shoves the camera back, and leaves the ring as Eli Drake starts yelling at fans while we fade out.
    We go to the L.A.X. clubhouse, where they are popping bottles as usual. They’re discussing external issues, not including wrestling (and likely not legal). Konnan mentions Homicide getting a #1 Contender’s match for the Grand Championship, and how they’re going to bring in even more cash for the club, when he proves LAX to be the best damn group in wrestling, just like how Rosemary got hung out to dry at Against All Odds. They yell out together, cheers their beers, and we go back to the ring.
    Tag Team Match:

Melissa Flash and Sienna vs Brittany Garrett and Candice LeRae

Final Moments:

Sienna gets the tag, and both her and Melissa hook up Brittany Garrett for a double suplex. Garrett, however, is able to swing over and land on her feet! Brittany hits the ropes, landing a double dropkick! Sienna slams into the turnbuckle, but Flash is sent to the outside. LeRae runs into the ring, diving through the ropes and taking out Flash with a Suicide DDT! Sienna steps forward, going for a right hand on Garrett, only to get ducked and a kick to the back of her knee drops her to one leg. Brittany runs off the ropes, getting a Shining Wizard right into the chin of Sienna! Brittany motions for the end, lifting her up… STARS PEAK (Gory Neckbreaker/Widow’s Peak)! Brittany Garrett hooks the legs! 1…2…3!!! SHE BEAT THE GFW WOMEN’S CHAMPION!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Stars Peak), Brittany Garrett and Candice LeRae!
    Match Length: 8:11
    Road Agent Notes: The match was even, with Candice LeRae being the hot tag for the babyface team. During the match, as Candice was in an offensive spree against Melissa, we saw Braxton Sutter watching backstage while on the phone, but didn’t have audio. Sonnen and Borash sold a lot of confusion and tried to piece together why, but with no dice. Brittany was decently over, but Sienna had the best reaction with the most boos. Candice got cheered the most, while Melissa Flash got a tepid reaction, but still not awful for lack of storylines she has had recently.

Brittany and Candice celebrate together and stand tall after the match, with Garrett yelling at Sienna, motioning around her waist to signify she wants the Championship Match that Sienna proposed at Destination X! Borash claims that she definitely deserves it, while Sonnen refuses to acknowledge it as anything other than a fluke, blaming Flash for it.

Commercial Break
    We go backstage and see Lio Rush with the trainer, and the graphic states that this was last week during Impact. Suddenly, Dezmond Xavier walks into frame. Rush tenses up, ready to fight, but Xavier raises his hands, telling him to calm down.

Dezmond Xavier: Look, man. I come here in peace. You put up a hell of a fight out there.

Lio Rush: So did you, man. Mad respect.

Dezmond Xavier: Look. I’m not gonna sugarcoat this. You’re one of the biggest prospects in the world right now… But so am I. We both got companies looking at us all around the world right now, and we’re gonna be huge stars in the X-Division.

Lio Rush: And…?

Dezmond Xavier: If we can do that solo, and we’re on basically the same level right now… Imagine together? The kinda matches we can put on? The kinda eyes we can draw not just to ourselves, but to this company as a whole, because the two hottest young high fliers are tearing up the tag division?

Rush looks at him with caution in his eyes. He seems to think Xavier is making a lot of sense, but can he trust Dez right now?

Dezmond Xavier: I’ve got nothing to gain by lying. Hell, you couldn’t beat me, but I couldn’t beat you either. I’m just saying, together, I don’t think there’s much of anyone who could put us away. What do you say.

Xavier holds out his hand to Lio, who raises an eyebrow. Rush pauses, but eventually, he sticks his hand out and the two shake hands!
    We see Bram being interviewed on Facebook Live after Against All Odds, at a press conference.

Reporter: Bram! Thoughts on the events that transpired tonight?

Bram: Frankly, it’s ridiculous! Who’s ever heard of a match being stopped because the challenger hurt the champion so bad he couldn’t continue, and then the champion retains?! This makes no sense and people around here are going to be hearing from my lawyers.

Reporter: Bram, now, with the upcoming merger of GFW and Impact, where do you think you stand following this performance?

Bram: Let’s put it this way. GFW, Impact, I don’t care. If things aren’t handled to my liking? I know my worth. I won’t settle for less.

Reporter: Are you threatening to leave the company if you aren’t granted “what you deserve” ?

Bram: Well… Look at you… Seems someone at least has the comprehension of a third grader.

Bram gets up and leaves as people keep trying to get comments, to no avail.

We cut to Lashley’s interview at the same press conference.

Reporter: Lashley, congratulations on retaining tonight. Thoughts on the upcoming Destination X event where you’ll have to defend against whoever the X-Division champion is?

Lashley: Well, right now, Trevor Lee seems to be that guy. No offense to Trevor, but he’s not Lashley. I’ve beaten bigger, stronger guys and some little punk who looks like he hasn’t seen daylight in 10 years doesn’t scare me.

Reporter: Well, concerning that, Johnny Mundo won the World X Invitational earlier tonight. Does Mundo concern you in any way?

Lashley: *Chuckles* Me and him have fought before. We’re both different men now. I’ll say this about Mundo or anybody who wants to step up. I don’t care what titles you win, where you win them, how long you hold them. The gold standard around here? *Pats his title on the table* Is this. Until you can step up and take this from me? I don’t wanna hear a damn word about how you think you’re the best.

Reporter: Lashley, final question. With GFW and Impact merging together soon, at Slammiversary you will have to fight the GFW Global Champion to unify the titles. Does this worry you in any way?

Lashley: Let’s put it this way… I’m here right now, talking to press. This placard in front of me says Impact World Champion. Do you see a placard around here for the Global Champion? Do you see the Global title here tonight? No. I think that says all it needs to about who the toughest and baddest champion in wrestling today is.

Lashley stands for a photo-op before leaving as we fade to commercial.

Commercial Break
    *MAIN EVENT*
    #1 Contendership For The Grand Championship
    Singles Match:

Homicide w/ Latin American Xchange vs Matt Sydal

Final Moments:

Homicide ducks a head kick, but Sydal keeps his momentum going until he lands a brutal kick into the back of the head of the former X Champ! Sydal begins to look to climb the turnbuckle, but there’s Ortiz! Sydal throws a right hand, but Ortiz dodges! Homicide starts climbing to his feet, but Sydal throws him into the ropes. Santana grabs him, to stop him from rebounding back! Diamante jumps on the apron, and Sydal starts yelling at her! Homicide charges in – DUCKED! Homicide pumps the brakes, stopping him from decking one of his club members! Sydal lifts Homicide up, nailing him with a brainbuster! Konnan whistles out, and all members of LAX hop up on the apron! Sydal panics, clearly outnumbered by all of LAX – BLACK OUT!

Spoiler:

“DECAY – DECAY – DECAY”

The lights come on, and Jimmy Havoc and MASADA are in the ring! Both men holding barbed wire bats! They swing away, but LAX hop down! Sydal doesn’t question it, getting to the top rope… SHOOTING SYDAL PRESS! He hooks the legs as Havoc dares them into the ring! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Shooting Sydal Press), Matt Sydal!
    Match Length: 18:20
    Road Agent Notes: LAX would try to interfere, but Sydal mostly was able to evade with his speed and agility. When “Decay” showed up, the crowd popped, but Sonnen and Borash seemed unsure of what to make of it. The ending, while awkward to the television audience, worked exactly with what we wanted to convey.

Kingston charges behind in the ring, hitting MASADA, but Havoc hits him over the back with the bat! Santana and Ortiz run into the ring, but Sydal rushes them as well! It an all out brawl, as Sydal, Havoc, and MASADA are brawling with LAX, when James Storm runs down! Storm gets into the ring, and Borash says that we are out of time, but we will continue coverage on Social Media! Storm cracks his beer over the head of Ortiz as we cut out.

X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
    Ultimate X

GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP
    Matt Sydal vs Cody Rhodes[C]

IMPACT WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
    Johnny Mundo* vs Lashley[C]

*Assuming Johnny Mundo is able to successfully defend his X-Division Championship until the event.

Say hello to the bad guy!

Status

IMPACT Review:

Truthfully, even though he is face in my Impact BTB as well... It is weird seeing Mundo as a face. I dig that we will see some X-Division Championship matches coming up though!

Very glad War Machine went over here. They are an awesome team and I personally didnt like the Bro Mans, so good decision if i do say so.

Excellent choice to make the vacant X-Division title a Ultimate X match at Destination X. I really enjoy writing Ultimate X matches and it is great to see you promoting the division more and more!

Classic James Storm. Love how he makes Kingston sound so much lower than he.

Sad to see someone so prevelant in the Knockouts division lose so quickly. I feel like Madison is one of the better talents theyve had over their history so I feel she deserved better.

This interview has me curious to see what Trevor Lee is going to do!

Davey possibly going to be in Ultimate X is exciting!

Nevermind...seems as though Mundo is actually a heel.

Good showing for both men as this was a fairly long match. I imagine Everett just got his name out some and I expect he will be a part of the Ultimate X.

Poor Magnus!

Not familiar on Masada but had no doubts he was winning tonight. I do love the name of his finisher for sure! Gonna keep an eye on this guy.

Personally Ive never really been one for the "Wrestler Talk Show" segment type things. I do like EC3s attitude though, being pissed about Impact wasting him. Truthfully with the way this whole thing went, Im kinda fiending to see you have Drake and Carter form a team!

Womens tag and the team I was rooting for got the win. Not sure how i feel about this Sutter LeRae storyline with me only seeing Sutter with Allie because thats his actual wife.

Rush and Xavier teaming is very intriguing.

Bram has a point, would like to see him make a statement on the World Champion now.

Craziness in the main event. Still not over on the use of Decay with two completely different people. And truthfully earlier with Masada whooping Grado, i thought he was a heel but here hes face. So that got me a bit. Glad to see Homicide get quality time in a match though, big positive!

Overall a good show for some meaningful announcements. The road to Destination X looks bright!

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

Xplosion 5/13/17

Xplosion

5/13/17
    A promotional video is shown for Destination X, and we see a hype for this week's upcoming Impact, where we will begin to see qualifiers for Ultimate X!

Nicole Mattehews defeats ODB in 8:51 via Pinfall with a Vancouver Maneuver.

We see a replay package of the Fact of Life segment from Impact. We see Ethan Carter III claiming that Impact needs him, and we see a graphic asking where he'll go from here.

Kingston defeats DJZ in 6:39 via Pinfall with a Backfist To The Future.

We see highlight clips from GFW's Global Championship Tournament Round One that took place last night!

The Lucha Brothers defeat Drago and Aero Star in 18:59 via Pinfall with a Fenix Splash.

Polo Promotions

Status

TNA Review

Opening/Johnny Mundo
    I was REALLY confused at what Mundo was supposed to be haha, I guess that was the intention maybe? I dunno, I just think it could've been more clearer if he was heel or face thats all

War Machine vs Bro-Mans
    A good, decent little squash match for the IWGP Tag Champions. I'm a huge fan of them, as I showed in my last review so I'm glad to see them just obliterating folk.

James Storm Promo
    Really good little promo from Storm, at 1st I didn't really care about the DCC breakup, but Storm vs Kingston could be a really awesome brawl so I'm excited to eventually see them fight!

Madison Rayne vs Leva Bates
    Yass! Leva Bates is great, and you chose the best person in Madison to get her over, I'm buzzin to see what you do with her here.

Trevor Lee Promo

I feel Trevor gonna just go nuts next week, and I can't wait :D Lee is awesome so I want to see him beat the utter hell out of everyone haha

Johnny Mundo vs Andrew Everett-X-Division Title
    An awesome match, Mundo getting win as expected, but Everett is looking more and more impressive with each passing match. I hope this isn't the last time these two face each other based off the post-match.

Grado vs MASADA
    FUCKIN GRADO AGAIN FUCKED!
    Haha just kidding, good showing from MASADA and I'm so fucking happy you have Jimmy here. He's one of the best wrestlers in the UK so good on him :D

Fact of Life segment with EC3
    EC3 is absolute gold! I don't usually like Eli that much but he seemed like the perfect guy to kiss Ethan's ass. I love how Carter's reasoning for turning of Lethal is because other stars don't get any love and he couldn't remember their names "Sui The Side" is fuckin awesome and I DEMEND you change his name to that!

Melissa Flash & Sienna vs Brittany Garrett & Candice LeRae
    A good wee match between 4 really awesome women, and Brittany won! YASS! I love Brittany so to see her get the win makes me happy

Dezmond & Rush forming Tag Team/Press Conferences
    Xavier and Rush together sounds like they'd be a good wee tag team together, I kind of lowkey want to see ACH & Taiji vs Xavier & Rush in real life, that sounds like it'd be AMAZING. Bram is rightfully pissed off about the GFW Title situation and Lashley is rightfully confident.

Homicide vs Matt Sydal
    A really good match here man I'm so happy Sydal won :D Sydal is my guy so I selfishly want him to with at Destination X, even if Cody is hot af right now. I'm a tad confused with Decay as well, I mean their promo with Rosemary last week and them kicking the shit out of Grado would indicate he's heel, but them brawling with LAX inticates they're faces? Maybe it's just a case of doing a Heel vs Heel thing, or am a idiot and don't understand haha

Overall a good wee show, Destination X is looking really good so good luck man!

Polo Promotions! ​Get Tae Fuck!

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

Wrestling Rumor Round Up

*Wrestling Rumor Round Up - Week of May 11th, 2017*

- Impact Wrestling has announced the release of Tyrus, Shane Helms, and Crazzy Steve. Tyrus and Helms have not been on TV in weeks, with creative not having any plans to use them. Helms seemed unhappy so the departure was mutual. Crazzy Steve is planning to be on the next NXT Try Out, so Impact granted him his release to attempt the try out, with an open door to return if things don't work out.

- As we get nearer to NJPW's Long Beach G1 Specials, we are hearing more possibilities for the show, with multiple title matches that will likely happen on the card. Impact Wrestling/GFW have reached out to NJPW to try and help, with ROH already having some talent for those cards, along with CMLL as well. The thought being that many NJPW stars like Minoru Suzuki, Hirooki Goto, Kota Ibushi, Togi Makabe, and others, will NOT be making the trip, and NJPW want to make sure they can flesh out to separate nights without exhausting certain match possibilities.

- Impact Officials are seemingly very big on Rosemary, with many higher ups listing her as THE face of their Knockout's Division. There is a high likelihood that the next year of KO's programs will have a huge eye on her, as already being seen with the Jimmy Havoc and MASADA story that is going on. Also, to clarify some notes we've been given on that; many have been confused about the status of that story, and why they've suddenly joined Decay - They haven't. We've been told the plans are very long term and are not going to be hastily thrown together. There will likely be a segment or two explaining the situation in the coming weeks due to fans confusion. As of now, Havoc and MASADA are NOT part of Decay, and we are unsure if them fully joining was ever or will ever be the plan.

- One of Impact's Chief Officers, former Smashing Pumpkins singer, Billy Corgan has purchased the rights to all things NWA. He has the trademarks and all legal proceedings will soon be finalized. This includes tape libraries, all marketing tools, and most interesting of all; Championships. With the current NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion, Tim Storm, not exactly being a huge fan favorite, as well as people for the most part unable to even name who the current Junior Heavyweight, Tag Team, or Women's Champions are, the thought of this purchase is intriguing for a lot of people. Corgan will still be working with Impact, and many believe that this may lead to another instance of Impact having the NWA titles on their shows like they did until 2007. He has had interviews where he says he wants to revitalize the brand itself and bring legitimacy back to the name NWA. He says he has a 10 year plan he has to work out and will not be taking things quickly, out of his desire for this to succeed. Whether success involves Impact or not, we are yet to see, but this could be a very good injection to the modern golden age that wrestling is undergoing.

- Many people are expecting Adam Cole to debut soon for his next venture. As many can expect, it is likely NXT, but he has yet to announce anything formally, just that he is going somewhere. ​This past week, he was excommunicated from Bullet Club by ROH's Young Bucks, before his replacement would be revealed as none other than Marty Scurll. With the story being built up mainly on the Being The Elite YouTube show, not many expected this outcome. However, it is a welcomed change, and we can confirm it was directly a choice of NJPW to add Marty, not ROH going independently with it for storyline purposes like they did with Kazarian earlier this year. Cole was the only ever Three Time ROH champion, and many people were not surprised to see him go, as he had little more to do there or in PWG, where he holds the record for longest reign in history at over 600+ days. If he is to go to NXT like most expect, he will more than likely be making his debut the same way others have before him, sitting in the audience at Takeover: Brooklyn III. It is yet to be seen however, as he still has a month of dates to complete before he goes anywhere.

- Former WWE Star Dolph Ziggler, now going by "The Natural" Nic Nemeth on the independents, has been announcing dates for multiples companies on twitter these last few weeks. He announced he will work shows for SMASH Wrestling, Wrestle Circus, and perhaps most interesting; PWG! He will be working their June Show: Man on the Silver Mountain, where he will have his debut match against Trevor Lee. Many are surprised to hear how fast he was booked by the company, but it is not unwelcome, as he remains talented in the ring, just stagnant over the last number of months. He is apparently in talks with a few other companies about full time deals, with one of the more aggressive companies being NJPW, wanting him to come in for a guest spot in the G1 Climax. With such brighter horizons than any had expected, Nemeth has to be happier now about his release than ever before.

- The first round of the GFW Global Championship tournament is in the books, with most victories being as expected. The second round continues this week, before we get some off weeks leading up to the semi-finals and finals that will be taking place at Swan Song. The current expected winner is either Bram or Low Ki, with many believing that they would make the most sense to be champion under the Global banner, but it is still very much so up in the air. Bram's contract is in limbo, as he has said to be unhappy with Impact Wrestling, so either this is them giving him a reason to stay, or this will likely be his final project with the company before being out the door. Either way, that makes his tournament matches can't miss! All the upcoming second round matches are listed below.

GFW GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT SECOND ROUND MATCHES

Spoiler:

Bram VS Ricochet
    Christopher Daniels VS Sami Callihan

Jax Wagger VS Naomichi Marufuji

Jay Lethal VS Low Ki

The Boneless

Status

Been trying to get to this for so damn long!

Against All Odds Review

Good opening contest, can't stand Moose so I'm glad he got beat here.

Great semi final matches. Huge fan of Mundo, and I like Sydal so that was a treat to read, glad to see Mundo pick up the win though, and Lethal put on a great performance against Low Ki.

Seems like a common thing in TNA bookers to push LAX, good match. Cool to see LAX grow.

Six Sides Of Steel! Not sure why the championship wasn't on the line, but it's all good. Pretty damn good match, considering I'm not a fan of either. Everett winning against the champ is a pretty big moment. Curious to see if this continues as a win this big over the champion should mean Everett gets a shot at the gold.

Cody Rhodes!!

Decent tag match. Don't know very much about the compitors, except for Callihan and Angelico ( from my love of Lucha Underground ).

Was enjoying the match between Magnus and Bram, curious way to end it, and it will definitely be interesting to see how it plays out.

Hmm. Championship unifications makes sense...but also brings me back to the Magnus injury, will he be able to compete in the Unification match!?! So many questions.

Had me hella worried my boy Mundo got dropped so quickly. Great match, didn't mind the appearance of EC3, was wondering where he was.

Awesome tag match, definitely a step up from the other tag championship match (but that could be because I love Pentagon haha). Glad to see the Lucha Brothers retain.

Good showing for the women, glad Ivelisse retained. Interesting choices for Decay members...

Now. The match I was waiting for, and it did not disappoint. Great finale to the pay per view.

Overall, was a pretty good show!! Glad I finally got a chance to review this, and I will definitley be catching up on the post PPV shows this week! Keep up the good work man, I'll be reading.

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

Impact Wrestling Impact Wrestling 5/18/17

Impact Wrestling
    5/18/17

Dark Matches:
    Grado defeats Colby Corino via Pinfall with a Wee Boot in 6:04.
    Dezmond Xavier and Lio Rush defeat Chip Day and Marshe Rockette via Pinfall with a Final Flash in 9:59.
    Matt Sydal defeats Sami Callihan via Pinfall with a Shooting Sydal Press in 15:00.
    Awesome Kong defeats Madison Rayne via Pinfall with an Awesome Bomb in 4:12.
    Ethan Carter III defeats Shark Boy via Pinfall with an ECD in 8:58.
    ***Change***
    Impact Intro
    ULTIMATE X QUALIFIER
    Singles Match:

Low Ki vs Suicide

Final Moments:

Suicide springboards off the top, going for a missile dropkick, which Ki avoids! Low Ki hits the ropes, driving a double stomp into the stomach! Cover! 1…2… Kickout! Suicide gets up to a knee, pulling himself back up in the corner, Ki lands a cartwheel, and a handspring, driving a boot into the temple of the masked wrestler! Suicide hits the mat hard, the World Warrior climbs the top rope. He motions for the end before soaring through the air – WARRIOR’S WAY! Ki hooks both legs! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Warrior’s Way), And Advancing To Ultimate X, Low Ki!
    Match Length: 8:33
    Road Agent Notes: Opening the show with a match was a change of pace that the crowd greatly welcomed. The match was back and forth, with Ki having the majority of the offense, especially in the last minute or so. Suicide is still relatively over, but this match greatly helped him have a big showcase to keep him in good standings with the audience. We also revealed with the post-match graphic that there will be 7 competitors in Ultimate X.

We go backstage to see McKenzie Mitchell standing by with both Candice LeRae and Brittany Garrett last week after their tag team victory.

McKenzie Mitchell: Ladies, an impressive showing tonight! What are your thoughts going out of this huge victory?

Brittany Garrett: You know what, McKenzie? I just talked to the Council, and after this win and Sienna’s challenge for her championship at Destination X – I’ve been granted a title shot at Destination X for the GFW Women’s Championship!

Candice LeRae: And as far as I’m concerned, there is another championship around here that I have my eyes on that I plan to stake my claim for… Very soon.

McKenzie Mitchell: Candice, can you comment on the behavior between yourself and Braxton Sutter that has left many people confused?

Brittany Garrett: McKenzie, with all due respect, now really isn’t the time. I just announced that I have a huge championship match coming up, and we still have to go celebrate our win! Let’s get out of here, Candice!

The two high five and walk off as McKenzie thanks them for their time.
    Commercial Break

We go backstage and see Konnan raising hell, pissed about what happened in last week’s main event. He’s throwing papers and yelling in a mixture of Spanish and English. He gets stopped, as out walks a member of the Council of Commissioners from a nearby hallway – Bruce Prichard!

Konnan: Orale, gringo! You best be here to fix some of this crap around here! You better be here to tell me Homicide has been granted a title shot after the bull**** involving last week’s main.

Bruce Prichard: Now, Konnan, calm down. I’m here with good news, but not that good. We were considering fining the two men that interfered last week, but LAX had some major interference last week as well in that match. However, we WILL be granting him an opportunity to prove himself. So next week, Homicide will be getting an Ultimate X qualifying match. If he wins, he advances to the X-Division Championship Ultimate X match at the pay-per view. *Konnan smiles and goes to walk away, but Prichard stops him* Oh, and by the way… In the interest of fairness… All members of LAX have been banned from ringside. Any appearance by any member will result in an automatic disqualification, and all members of LAX individually will be fined $5,000. Good luck.

Prichard walks away and we see Konnan fuming as we fade out.
    Commercial Break
    Singles Match:

ODB vs Diamante w/ LAX (Santana and Ortiz)

Final Moments:

ODB backs up, Diamante trying to shake the cobwebs as she sits in the corner. ODB charges in for a bronco buster, but Diamante is able to duck out of the way at the last second! ODB falls back, clutching her legs in pain as Diamante gets to her feet. ODB is up to one knee before Diamante lands a round house kick to the side of the head! ODB staggers to her feet and rebounds off the ropes. Diamante yells at her in Spanish, throwing up the LAX hand sign before kicking her in the gut – STUNNER! Diamante hooks both legs! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Stunner), Diamante!
    Match Length: 5:33
    Road Agent Notes: Diamante’s talent got showcased here, with her throwing ODB around. The crowd has been getting really against LAX as a whole, which really helped Diamante shine as they gave her a good reaction in her rare match. We want to get her in the ring more often, but she needs to polish some parts up a bit more.

Hard cut backstage, where we see Jimmy Havoc and MASADA sitting in a dark room. They look like they’re waiting for something. Havoc has a sadistic smirk across his face, while MASADA remains emotionless. Suddenly, Rosemary bursts into the room furious. She growls at the two, as Havoc gets to his feet, surprised at the hostile reaction.

Jimmy Havoc: Is there a problem, love? I thought you’d be elated for us giving it back to those thugs that put so much pain into you over the last number of months.

Rosemary: You… You aren’t welcome. You aren’t a part of OUR Decay. You aren’t WITH us… You don’t belong around us! The things you’ve done are unforgivable, you know this.

Jimmy Havoc: Rosemary… I was a dumb kid then. You know I didn’t mean to cause you pain in the past and I am doing all that I can to fix it. I don’t know what else you want from me.

Rosemary: We don’t WANT anything… We don’t want you… We don’t care about HIM *motions to MASADA* If you think that you can use OUR name, act as though you follow Decay, and act as though you are forgiven… You’re sadly mistaken. Just because you can hit hard against some people who have caused US pain does not mean that you are going to get off easily. You need to leave and never –

Jimmy Havoc: You don’t get it! I am not leaving, Rosemary. Neither is MASADA. We are here to help, we are here to right my past wrongs, and we are here to prove that you do not have to fight this fight alone. What you and Steven had *Rosemary winces* was special… I know. Maybe in the past I was jealous because you didn’t look at me in that way, and you likely won’t again. I am not asking for you to forget. I’m asking for a chance to prove that I’ve changed and that we can be of assistance to you going forward. Steve is gone, and it is going to be hard. Abyss hasn’t been around. I’m not saying that you can’t handle yourself because I KNOW you can. My concern is that people like LAX have more than just one on one in mind, and you are going to get hurt and end up like them. What can I do to prove to you that we want to help?

Rosemary looks at Havoc, and for a moment, her guard seems to drop. She doesn’t look happy, or angry, not even worried. A look we’ve never seen passes over her face… Is it fear? Rosemary quickly shakes her head as she storms out of the room. Jimmy turns to MASADA, who is now staring at him.

Jimmy Havoc: This is going to be harder than I thought. I have an idea.

We fade out as Havoc and MASADA walk off in the opposite direction.
    We go to a locker room, where we see Jay Lethal sitting down in street clothes. He looks down at a picture, and we pan down to see it as him holding both the ROH World and Television Championships at the same time. He looks up to the camera, putting the picture to the side.

Jay Lethal: Ethan… Carter… III… You come up to me, and you want to talk about not earning your way? You want to talk about not being the best while others deserve their shine? Let me tell you a story. The story of a young Black Machismo, who the higher ups thought wasn’t interesting enough or cool enough to get put in a world championship opportunity, because he didn’t have some catch phrase. That kid? He beat Kurt Angle clean in the middle of the ring to become X-Division Champion. But was he able to get a world title opportunity EVER because he was one of the best in the world? No. So he left the company. That kid? He went to the independents, and he went back to his home of Ring of Honor. And do you know what he… Do you know what I did?! I proved myself to be the best in the world, holding championship gold for over 400 days in total, holding both the Television and World Championships AT THE SAME DAMN TIME! Meanwhile, what was happening here? You come into this company, on a fat paycheck because your Aunt owned the company, you shoehorn your way into the world title scene, and you get some stooges to help you win and keep the belt. You weren’t the best, you weren’t earning your spot, but you know who was? I WAS! I was out there earning every god damned cheer that I got as I worked my way up the ladder and made my way back here! So to say that I don’t deserve a shot at the top while somehow you do, frankly, makes me sick! You want to prove something by stepping up face to face with the GREATEST First Generation Wrestler in the entire world?! You got your match at Destination X, but know this… At Destination X you can talk about putting me down, and making a statement, but only one statement is going to be in the minds of everybody in professional wrestling – “Damn, Jay Lethal is good at what he does.” Come Destination X? The whole world will remember why I am the best in the world, and you? You aren’t going to remember a damn thing, kid.

Lethal stares into the camera as we fade out.
    Commercial Break

X-Division Championship

Singles Match:

Johnny Mundo[C] vs Sonjay Dutt
    *Trevor Lee on Commentary*

Final Moments:

Sonjay Dutt runs the ropes, landing a big-time dropkick as Mundo flies back into the turnbuckle. Dutt charges in, only for Mundo to duck, sending Sonjay’s skull into the top buckle! Sonjay stumbles back, clutching his forehead as Johnny Mundo springboards into a Flying Chuck kick! Sonjay crumbles to the ground as Johnny Mundo makes the pinfall attempt! 1…2… Kickout! Mundo gets back up to his feet quickly, as Sonjay Dutt sits up, only to get clobbered with a superkick right under the chin! Johnny wastes no time, climbing the ropes… Thursday Night Delight! Mundo hooks both legs! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Thursday Night Delight), AND STILL X-DIVISION CHAMPION, Johnny Mundo!
    Match Length: 17:33
    Road Agent Notes: Dutt was very over with the fans in attendance, as Mundo got a great amount of heat for his over the top cockiness. The match was designed to be an aerial contest, as Dutt would often showcase his athleticism to counter the show boating of Mundo. The reasoning given for Trevor Lee being on commentary was that his official title rematch would be next week, where the loser enters Ultimate X for an opportunity to regain the championship. Lee on commentary spent the whole time discussing the injustice of this not being his match, claiming that Dutt only got the chance because the Council likes him, despite Dutt never winning the X-Division Championship through his entire career.

Johnny takes his X-Division Championship belt, standing on the middle rope as he yells out to Trevor Lee about next week. Sonjay is on his knees, still rocked as Mundo leaves the ring. Suddenly, two figures sprint in from the crowd – IT’S HAVOC AND MASADA! They pounce on Sonjay Dutt, pounding away as they take liberties with the downed and out Sonjay Dutt! They pound away until security floods the ring, forcing them out. Both men leave with sadistic grins across their faces as trainers check on Sonjay.

We go to a shot of a large building outside, where we pan over to a sign “Chandler Group Therapy Commission.” We go inside to see a group in a circle, and we pan all around, showing people of different shapes ad sizes, before we see Laurel Van Ness sitting in her usual torn wedding dress and smeared make up, with her arms crossed. One of the guy is telling a story, and finishes but Laurel seems to be ignoring him. He finishes his story, and there’s a noticeable silence as she tares into the distance. We hear a muffle voice in the background before she shakes herself back into the moment. She looks up the see a man in a suit, presumably the therapist, with a name tag that says “Shannon” looking at her. She looks at him confused.

Shannon: Laurel, it’s your turn. Why are you here?

Laurel Van Ness: Frankly I don’t know why I’m here. I am the VICTIM! I was cheated, lied to, and stolen from when what should’ve been the most magical day of my life was stomped out right before my eyes.

One Guy In The Group: But didn’t you try to force him against his will?

Laurel Van Ness: *Stares him down for a moment* Who asked you, Jacob?!

Jacob sits back and puts his head down.

Shannon: Alright, Laurel, but what do you think you can do going forward? You seem to have very poor coping skills, with violent outbursts, binge drinking, and… *reading his clipboard* Does this say you haven’t changed or bathed since the wedding in February?

Laurel stares blankly, seeing no issue with anything that she has done, as some members of the group scoot their seats away from her.

Laurel Van Ness: Look, I’m just here to keep my job, so how about you leave me alone for a bit, I sit here and pretend to listen, and you let me “graduate” when I get through my time?

Shannon goes to respond, but the office phone rings. He gets up to the phone and answers. He listens for a second nodding before he looks confused back at the group. He nods and hangs up, before telling Laurel that she was requested elsewhere for the moment. She looks confused and leaves as we fade out.
    Commercial Break
    ULTIMATE X QUALIFIER
    Singles Match:

Davey Richards w/ Angelina Love vs Shane Strickland

Final Moments:

Shane Strickland springboards off the top ropes, going for a clothesline, but Richards sends a stiff kick into his midsection! Strickland coughs and sputters, falling forward into the mat as he tries to get his breath back. Davey Richards snapmares him down to the mat, hitting the ropes, before nailing a shining wizard into the chin! Richards grabs him by the hair, taking him up to his knees before Richards would drag his thumb across his throat. Davey Richards steps back before nearly taking off Strickland’s skull with Creeping Death! Davey Richards pins him, with a lateral press, not breaking eye contact with the camera. 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Creeping Death), And Advancing To Ultimate X, Davey Richards!
    Match Length: 9:20
    Road Agent Notes: Richards walked out with a chip on his shoulder, looking furious about not having another World Championship opportunity. Strickland would fly around, wowing the audience, while Richards struck him down with stiffening kicks. Richards wore a new set of trunks, that said “Die Hard” that was crossed out in blood splatters, and the crowd booed him and Angelina the most out of anybody on the show so far.

Commercial Break
    We go to the commentary booth as the team runs down some of the card for Destination X before they officially announce the pay-per view’s theme song:

All or Nothing
    By Art of Dying

We want to thank Art of Dying for the song, which is available on both iTunes and Spotify!
    Stills are shown from Amped this past week during the GFW Global Championship tournament. We see the ticking clock, heading towards Slammiversary 15, and how there will be a unification match between the Global Champion and the Impact World Champion. Who will be the Global Champion going into this incredible, star-studded event? Who will be the representative for Global Force Wrestling as we move into a new era of professional wrestling while we revolutionize the industry?! Find out, in the coming weeks on Amped!
    Commercial Break

Singles Match:
    Mahabali Shera vs Matt Riddle

Final Moments:

Shera runs towards Riddle, who ducks, clipping the leg out from under the huge competitor. Shera falls to a knee and Riddle runs into him, drilling him in the chest with a bicycle knee strike to the chin! Shera’s head snaps to the side, clearly rocked. Riddle pounces down, grabbing the head and twisting and pulling on the head, with the body scissors now applied as well! Shera struggles momentarily before tapping out!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Submission (Brosmission), Matt Riddle!
    Match Length: 4:01
    Road Agent Notes: Simple enhancement match here, as Shera is not very over with the crowd. Riddle got good heat, and there was a small amount of “Bro! Bro! Bro” chants in scattered parts of the crowd.

We go to the back, as McKenzie Mitchell runs down MASADA and Jimmy Havoc, the two stop as she tries to ask them what their attack on Sonjay Dutt was all about.

Jimmy Havoc: Everything… Becomes clear… With time.

Havoc and MASADA walk away as Mitchell looks unhappy with the lack of information given.
    A video is shown with highlights of the last few months featuring the two fastest rising stars in Impact Wrestling’s recent history – The Lucha Brothers! We see strikes and aerial maneuvers with the focus flashing from both Fenix to Pentagon Dragon. The current Impact World Tag Team Champions are a dominant force, and who can stop them?! The number one contenders will be deciding in the in-ring main event, next!
    Commercial Break

*MAIN EVENT*
    #1 Contendership For Impact World Tag Team Championship
    Triple Threat Tag Team Match:

War Machine vs Latin American Xchange w/ Konnan vs Drago & Aero Star

Final Moments:

Hanson sends Drago off the ropes, as Drago ducks the lariat. Drago rebounds, going for his own, but Hanson cartwheels out of the way, displaying his athleticism! Hanson attempts another lariat, but Drago tucks and rolls underneath, dodging. Hanson plants his foot, landing a brutal spin kick to the chin of Drago! Hanson lifts him up off the mat, tagging out to Ray Rowe as they look to end it all. They set up with the Fall Out, but Santana reaches over, tagging Rowe’s foot! Rowe soars and War Machine destroys Drago with the Fall Out! Santana and Ortiz both springboard in, landing a double dropkick to take both members of War Machine out of the ring! Santana scrambles to the cover as Ortiz holds Aero Star back! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Fall Out), And #1 Contenders For The World Tag Team Titles, LAX!
    Match Length: 14:22
    Road Agent Notes: This match was a car crash all around. Drago and Aero Star would take to the skies, as War Machine slammed down with power strikes, and LAX kept things in a happy medium, with heavy brawling tactics. The crowd ate up the different factors everybody brought to the table, and they thought it was an incredible match. Borash put over that in a few weeks, War Machine will challenge for the GFW Tag Team Championships, and winning this match would’ve given them the chance to unify the titles early, but that didn’t come to fruition.

Commercial Break
    We come back to see the Impact Zone in a much different state than it was previous. The ring is dressed up with a red carpet, with photos of Cody Rhodes winning various championships, from the WWE Intercontinental to the GFW Nex*Gen Championship, to the Impact Grand Championship, as well as scattered photos of him with Stephen Amell, him joining Bullet Club, and him competing in PWG’s Battle of Los Angeles.

BLACK OUT

“Wrestling has more than one… Royal family…”

***Kingdom***
    Impact Wrestling Grand ChampionCody Rhodes

The lights come up with a singular spotlight, as he is dressed in a three piece suit, custom made, with both the GFW Nex*Gen Championship and the Grand Championship over each shoulder. Brandi Rhodes walks in just behind him in a gold and black dress. They make their way down to the ring, and Cody is handed a microphone by his wife. She takes both championships from him as he goes to speak as the crowd is mixed, but still very loud for the grandson of a plumber.

Cody Rhodes: Shhh…. Shh…. *Crowd quiets down* Ladies and gentlemen, back from his HUGELY successful tour of the Far East, fighting all around Japan and DEFENDING that Impact Grand Champion, it’s the grandson of a plumber… The man who was once called Dashing… The STAR that left them all in the DUST… THE AMERICAN NIGHTMARE… Cody…. RHODES! *Pop* Now, I’ve been ready to come back here for a long time, and I’ve known I’d be back tonight for quite some time, so when I get here and am told, “Cody, you have five minutes, please make it quick…” Do you know what I want to know? Do you know what I don’t get right this second? Where in the hell is the RESPECT in this company?! *Crowd is confused* You see, you have wrestling royalty, a true TOP GUY in this industry coming back from a hero’s tale of defending a company’s honor overseas, and I’m greeted back with “Go out and make it quick please.” You’ve gotta be joking. I hold one of the championships in this company, and I demand to be treated with the same damn respect as the World Champion, because as far as I am concerned, I AM the World Champion! Lashley isn’t going continent to continent to defend this company – THAT’S ME! So for you all to show me the disrespect of expecting me to stand aside because this isn’t the “Top Prize” in this company?! Here’s what I have to say to that. *To Brandi* Give me that – *Rhodes grabs the GFW Nex*Gen Championship belt* Now you see this? This is Global Force Wrestling championship gold. But have I been booked for a SINGLE episode of Amped since it’s return and inception as a weekly broadcast?! Not… A damn… Episode. So here’s what I think of companies that don’t show me respect. Brandi!

Rhodes lays down the Nex*Gen Championship on the ground, and Brandi reaches behind one of the photos, pulling out a sledgehammer. Rhodes takes it from his wife, and he heaves into the championship belt. He takes 4-5 great shots into the championship belt, shattering it in multiple places. Rhodes tosses down the sledgehammer, picks up the now destroyed championship, and tosses it out of the ring.

Cody Rhodes: DO YOU SEE THAT?! That is what happens when you don’t give the champion the respect he deserves! I don’t need a physical championship, I still get the same bonus for having the title associated with me, what I want is the respect that comes with it. As long as I am in this industry you will look at me with some god damned RESPECT because I am the greatest around today, and if anybody thinks they’re gonna prove me wrong, you’ve got another thing coming. And as far as this championship goes… *Reaching for the Grand Championship*

***Starman***

Matt Sydal

Matt Sydal runs down the ramp, swiftly climbing into the ring. He grabs the microphone out of Cody’s hand.

Matt Sydal: You want to talk about respect?! You want to tell all of these people here that you deserve respect, when you whine and moan because you haven’t gotten on a show that’s been running for maybe two months?! While you were in JAPAN for most of that time?! Cody… You haven’t changed at all. You’re still the same entitled brat that you’ve always been, and if you think that you’re gonna be damaging that championship that I WILL be taking from you come Destination X, then you’ve got another thing – *WHAM*

Cody Rhodes lands a swift punt kick between the legs of Sydal, crumpling the fighting high flyer to the ground. The crowd drowns Cody in boos, while he takes off his blazer to reveal a golden vest underneath, as he unbuttons his sleeves. Cody kicks away at the ribs of Rhodes. Cody takes a picture of him with the Nex*Gen title off it’s stand, and as Sydal gets to his feet, he crashes it over the head of Sydal, and it comically lands to look like it’s Sydal with the title over his shoulder. Borash is yelling that our time is up in this broadcast, while Rhodes continues to lay in shots to Sydal. We sign off, as Brandi is lifting up Sydal for more punishment and we fade to black.

X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
    Ultimate X
    Low Ki vs Davey Richards vs Johnny Mundo/Trevor Lee vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ???

IMPACT WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
    Latin American Xchange vs Lucha Brothers[C]

GFW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP

Brittany Garrett vs Sienna[C]

GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP

GRUDGE MATCH

Ethan Carter III vs Jay Lethal

Johnny Mundo* vs Lashley[C]

*Assuming Johnny Mundo is able to successfully defend his X-Division Championship until the event.
    Last edited by SaveUsTy2J; 12-23-2017 at 05:02 PM.

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

Xplosion 5/20/17

Xplosion
    5/20/17

A recap is shown of Cody Rhodes attacking Matt Sydal at the end of Impact this week. It ends when it did on air, with a graphic saying that on Impact we will see the full footage of the attack, and the fall out to start off the broadcast.

Sienna defeats MJ Jenkins in 4:21 Via Submission With The Gogoplata.

A promotional vignette is shown for the GFW Global Championship Tournament that will continue on Amped NEXT WEEK! We see the final four matches being promoted as there are some huge talents involved including Jay Lethal, Jax Wagger, and ROH World Champion Christopher Daniels!

MASADA defeats Aldo Rose in 6:03 Via Pinfall With The MASADAmizer.

There is a vignette of the upcoming matches for Destination X, and focus on the championship matches. There are clips shown of past Ultimate X matches, of LAX’s recent resurgence, and the domination of Lashley. The graphics are shown, with a poll plugged on the website for who the fans think will win the matches, which will be shown on the pay-per view.

Lucha Brothers defeat Marshe Rockett and Caleb Konley in 8:30 Via Pinfall With The Fear Factor.

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

Wrestling Rumor Round Up

*Wrestling Rumor Round Up - Week of May 18th, 2017*

- Former wrestling promotion, World of Sport, may be making it's return. UK television channel, ITV, has contacted some people in the industry to try and bring back the company to television. Jeff Jarrett of GFW originally was contacted to make it happen, but he has handed off the operations to Dutch Mantell, who is going to be running the pilot episode that has been signed on. The current deal on the table is thought to be a one year contract, where the contract's signing on the station's part is entirely reliant on how successful the pilot ends up being. With the pilot being some time in Summer, it is thought that Dutch will be contacting top British and Scottish talent to appear on the show, but if the company is to take off, it is not expected Dutch will run full time operations. Many think that those rights will be merged into Impact Wrestling, with it being seen as a place to book wrestlers before bringing them into Impact. Whether this part of the deal is true or not is up in the air, but there have already been aired commercials hyping up the World of Sport television return with announced talent being Grado, Mark Andrews, and Davey Boy Smith Jr.

- In Ring of Honor news, it has become apparent that Impact talent, Cody Rhodes, is going to be challenging Christopher Daniels for the world championship at one of their big events coming soon. Many think that Cody is going to win the championship, as a way of adding some power to Bullet Club in ROH, but it is unknown if he would then appear as ROH Champion on Impact television. As of now, he is not appearing with his Grand Championship belt on ROH TV, but many believe it is to not make it appear as someone who is a mid-tier champion on another show is in the top level of talent for your company, making the other company look stronger. This is obviously not intentionally putting the other down, as ROH and Impact are still so new into their partnership that neither wants any reason to sour it anytime soon. This is clear by ROH sending their champion for the GFW title tournament, as well as letting ROH use Cody despite him signing an exclusive Impact Wrestling contract earlier this month, while not changing any of his scheduled dates for the ROH promotion.

- Many believe that more WWE releases are coming soon. WWE have been cutting back a lot of funding recently, with their current profits down. The most recent set of budget cuts have included multiple WWE Network shows getting canceled (Talking Smack, Table For Three, Etc.), the removal of pyro from the company, and recent talent cuts. Many believe that there are talent worrying about getting fired at any moment, and many are preparing to get into an independent way of living, with many believing it will start any day now. The names on the chopping block are Darren Young, Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel, Emma, and Alicia Fox. Others are thought to be on the block as well, but these names come up the most frequently.

- Anthem is planning some major additions to business for Impact Wrestling. They have made it clear that they want the company to succeed, but aren't afraid to say no (having already refused to negotiate with a few high names for lack of current budget). However, they have started structuring towards a major rebuild once GFW joins the fray officially. The structure changes involves adding a developmental brand (they are negotiating currently with venues to become the home of the brand), a change in the way the shows are taped, and many other minor aesthetic details. Anthem believes that Impact Wrestling can be a huge player in professional wrestling, proud of the current ratings despite the chaotic nature of the current program, trying to book for both companies until they combine officially at Slammiversary 15.

- After the announcement of WWE's all women tournament, the Mae Young Classic, many women have been offered deals to appear. The important part of this is that the appearance deals have a clause that allows for official full time deals to be offered if WWE is impressed. They have been pushing heavily for some women talent that are currently stepping on the toes of Impact Wrestling. Not only are they trying to get similar talent as Impact Wrestling is trying to sign for the future of their product, but WWE are on record as having offered deals to women CURRENTLY working with Impact. Names that have been mentioned as offered contracts are Laurel Van Ness, Sienna, Rosemary, Allie, and Brittany (Santana) Garrett to all appear. Many believe that any woman from Impact that appears in the MYC will not be returning to the company, as they want to build a brand of loyalty. As of now, Sienna, Rosemary, and Allie have all declined the MYC contracts, while Garrett and LVN are both apparently considering it. It wouldn't be surprising if their taped segments aren't aired until it is confirmed they are staying.

- As NXT TakeOver: Chicago is on the upcoming horizon, many are curious if there will be any new signings announced for the company, as there have been often at recent events. Past members who have been spotted in the audience before signing include current champion, Bobby Roode, current NXT Women's Champion Asuka, and Kota Ibushi (before his CWC involvement). People have speculated that the next person to appear in the NXT crowd will be anybody from Ricochet to Rey Mysterio (who has apparently been rumored to have entered negotiations with both WWE and Impact Wrestling about where to go before his retirement). The card, which also features a ladder match for the tag team titles, a UK Championship match, and the possible coronation of NXT Veteran Hideo Itami, has the possibility to be one of the best events NXT has ever put on, with some of the best talent in the entire globe competing.

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

Impact Wrestling Impact Wrestling 5/25/17

Impact Wrestling

5/25/17
    Dark Matches:
    Braxton Sutter defeats Caleb Konley via Pinfall with a Running Knee in 6:31.
    Lucha Brothers defeat RENO SCUM via Pinfall with a Fear Factor in 11:21.
    Sami Callihan defeats Jonathan Gresham via Submission with a Stretch Muffler in 7:52.
    Sienna defeats ODB via Pinfall with an Silencer in 9:55.
    Jay Lethal defeats Kingston via Pinfall with a Lethal Injection in 18:54.
    LAST WEEK ON IMPACT WRESTLING…

We see a recap of last week, as Cody Rhodes and Matt Sydal would brawl as we faded out. We see footage from when we went off the air, as Brandi lifted Sydal up to his feet and shoved him into Cody. Sydal would duck a lariat, and hit a jumping knee to the chin of the champion! With Cody rocked, Sydal would double leg him, sending rights and lefts into the face of The American Nightmare! Sydal would get back to his feet, only to get rocked in the back of the head by Brandi, who drilled the heel of her stiletto into the skull of the challenger! Cody would get back to his feet, checking his teeth before drilling the challenger head first into the mat with a Cross Rhodes! Cody would stand tall over Sydal with the title before kissing Brandi Rhodes as the recap ends.

THIS WEEK…

We decide a #1 Contender to Ivelisse’s Knockout’s World Championship between the colorful and high energy Leva Bates, and the world travelled veteran Candice LeRae!

We find out the final participants in the Ultimate X Match to determine a new X-Division Champion!

Impact World Champion Lashley is in action!

And finally, we confirm the main event for Destination X, as our Main Event tonight is for the X-Division Championship! Will it be Trevor Lee or Johnny Mundo who advances to this Sunday to challenge Walking Armageddon?! Don’t change the channel, because all of this and more happens right… NOW!
    ***Change***
    Impact Intro
    #1 Contender’s Match For The Knockout’s World Championship
    Singles Match:

Leva Bates vs Candice LeRae

Final Moments:

Leva motions for the end, going for a second Critical Confirmation, but as she drops down, Candice holds onto the top rope! Bates staggers back to her feet, clutching the small of her back. LeRae backs into the turnbuckle and Leva charges – Sidestepped! Bates sends herself into the turnbuckle and Candice LeRae lands a stiff overhand chop to the chest of Leva! Candice deadlifts her opponent, sitting her down on the top rope. LeRae wastes no time, climbing to the top rope herself. She lands a few shots to the head of Leva before standing beside her, on the second rope. Candice tucks Leva’s head in – MS. LERAE’S WILD RIDE (Second Rope Neckbreaker)!!! Candice hooks both legs! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Ms. LeRae’s Wild Ride), AND #1 CONTENDER FOR THE KNOCKOUT’S WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, Candice LeRae!
    Match Length: 8:11
    Road Agent Notes: Candice is pretty over, but Sonnen spent most of the match cutting her down. Sonnen is very suspicious of Candice LeRae and doesn’t trust her for having “something going on” when both her and Braxton are married. The match itself was back and forth, used to really showcase Leva Bates and put her in the same level as somebody as high up as Candice, without putting her in championship contention just yet. Leva did hit her finishing move, Critical Confirmation, at the 6 minute mark, but Candice would fall out of the ring, avoiding weakening the move or ending the match with it at the same time.

We go backstage and see Moose standing by with McKenzie Mitchell, who introduces her guest.

McKenzie Mitchell: Moose, you’ve been absent from Impact television for the past few weeks, and as a result aren’t going to be scheduled for the next pay-per view, Destination X. What do you have to say about this?

Moose: You see, McKenzie, you’ve got a great point. I haven’t been scheduled to be here for a little while. But look at what happened in my last few matches. I got beat for the Grand title twice in a row. I got beat in record time by Riddle, who’s a bright upstart, but it still was a shot to the confidence. So I took some time and travelled. I worked some NOAH shows in Japan, I worked a show at The Crash. I’m honing my skills. I don’t rest on my laurels, I don’t take anything for granted. So how do I feel about not getting booked recently? Hungry. When I get put back in that ring, I am going out to make a statement and prove that I am one of the best wrestlers we have around here. I won’t whine, complain, or moan, because actions speak louder than words. And the loudest action of all? *Pumps arm, again, the second time, the crowd starts chanting “MOOSE!” along with him. He keeps pumping as he walks off*

McKenzie thanks him for his time and sends us back to the ring, where James Storm is waiting with a microphone.
    Storm stands in the center of the ring, in his “Beer Hunter” T-Shirt, jeans, and his signature leather cowboy hat. He sips his beer as he waits for the crowd’s “COW-BOY! COW-BOY!” chants to stop. The crowd descends in volume as they wait for Storm to start talking.

James Storm: Now, I ain’t one to sugarcoat what I want. A few weeks back, I got a bit of revenge on LAX by crackin’ a bottle over Satino and kicking Orto in the head. So what I want here tonight is simple. Kingston, get your no good, ungrateful ass out here and settle this like a man, not like Konnan’s little bitch!

Storm throws down the mic, and downs the rest of his beer before he walks out.

***5150***

Latin American Xchange

From the crowd, out come Santana, Ortiz, Diamante, Konnan, and Ivelisse! They stand in place in the audience, not moving as Storm yells out to them – but from behind in slides Kingston! He clubs Storm over the back of the head with a lariat and starts striking into the upper body of The Cowboy. Storm uses the ropes to not go down, and drives an elbow into the ribs of Kingston, before double legging him to the ground. He starts sends shots into the head of LAX’s newest member before getting the weight shifted and falling to the bottom. Kingston beats the hell out of Storm as well, who doesn’t stop throwing shots from the ground. Security floods the ring, forcing them both to opposite ends of the ring. The crowd boos security, as they start to chant “Let them fight!” They try to escape the security, but both men get handcuffed and led to the back on opposite ends of the ramp.
    ULTIMATE X QUALIFIER
    Tag Team Match:

Lio Rush and Dezmond Xavier vs DJZ and Braxton Sutter

Final Moments:

DJZ springs through the ropes, looking for Dat DDZ Do, but Rush pushes him off. DJZ backs into the corner, just as Rush sprints in, sending a kick to the midsection! Lio Rush snapmares him down to the mat as he tags in his partner! Rush hits the ropes, landing a brutal penalty kick to the chest! Xavier slingshots in with a leg drop! Rush turns his back, standing moonsault! He backs off, and Dezmond Xavier gets a running start before slamming himself into the opponent with a running shooting star press! Cover! 1…2… No! Braxton Sutter in to break up the cover! Sutter ducks the clothesline from Rush, as he drives a knee into the chin of the young blue chipper! Dezmond hits the ropes, and does a back handspring before another backflip, just as Braxton Sutter turns around to catch a Pele Kick into the back of the head! DJZ is on his knees, only to get caught with a superkick! Xavier climbs the top rope, calling for the end… FINAL FLASH! Xavier hooks both legs! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Final Flash), And Qualifying For Ultimate X, Lio Rush and Dezmond Xavier!
    Match Length: 8:22
    Road Agent Notes: Lio and Dezmond almost tried to outdo each other, as they both make themselves shown as two of the best aerial athletes in the world. Rush got hugely over very quickly with his fast paced counters, while people are appreciating Dezmond Xavier for his ability to turn anything into a high octane offense. Sonnen kept up his bashing of Sutter for his “relationship” with Candice LeRae, but Borash continues to tell him not to jump to conclusions, and that they don’t know all sides.

After the match, we see both teams shaking hands, as the winning team leaves the ring. The losers stay in the ring and talk as DJZ exits. Braxton is about to when somebody slides in the other side – Sienna?! Sienna drops to her knees, driving a stiff uppercut into the nether regions of Braxton Sutter! Sutter hits the mat, clutching his groin in agony as Sienna stands over him tall laughing before raising both pinkies up and putting her boot on his chest as we fade out.

We go to a panoramic shot of a large estate, with beautiful cars in the driveway, before we fade into a large study, with an arm chair pointing away from the camera. Smoke billows out from in front of the chair and the culprit’s left hand reaches over, revealing a wedding band and a cigar that they put out in an ash tray. We hear a familiar chuckle, before the chair twirls around to reveal the current Impact Grand Champion, Cody Rhodes! He cracks his, now signature, smile before taking the Grand Championship belt out of his lap and placing it on the table next to the ash tray.

Cody Rhodes: Life is full of opportunity they say… You know, professional wrestling, sports in general, people seem to talk a lot about opportunity. Not just wanting opportunity, but that opportunity is the one thing that stands between them and greatness. The one thing stopping them from stepping on the podium of icons of sports; the Tom Bradys, the LeBron James’, the Ric Flairs… Everybody seems to claim themselves one step away from being able to make their mark and become that kind of elite athlete in their field. I was raised a different way. I was raised to believe that if you wait for that opportunity to come get you that you are opening your spot for somebody to come in and step in front of you in line because life IS NOT FAIR! So what did I do? I tried to stand out. I made myself a star. I was the Star that left them all in the Dust… But what did that do? I got called a rip off, I got called a disgrace to the Rhodes Legacy… I got called a joke. So I took my chance to change that narrative. I changed my narrative so that I would travel the world to prove to all of you ingrates what greatness looks like. Greatness is the man who can step up in front of either 5 people or 5,000 people and put on the show of the century not because they have to, but because they can. Greatness is someone who will go company to company, having to work twice a day because nobody can get enough of them. Greatness is Cody Rhodes. You see, I get to live like this because I represent greatness. I get to live like this because I am a man to be respected. When I look into the Impact locker room, I see something. Not something inherently good, but it’s something. I see people that step up, wanting to take my spot, wanting to knock me off my pedestal, people like Matt Sydal. Sydal, you and I both were in the same place not to long ago, and you left to make your mark before I did. The difference? I asked for this. I am proving myself to be an elite day in and day out when I go to A1 Wrestling and win their tag team championship with a friend of mine, when I go to GFW and win their NEX*GEN title, rest in pieces by the way, and being elite is when I step into Impact and instantly make their Grand Championship just that – the grandest prize of them all, the one that people need to stand up and show some respect for. That’s my narrative, Sydal. I am out proving myself every night, making sure that people respect my name and know that I am earning every damn thing that I have, not because I have to but because I CAN. Your narrative? You’re getting up there, you don’t have much longer working at your pace. Matt Sydal, you know that your time working at your highest caliber is running out quick, so you need to make your mark as soon as you can. Sunday, at Destination X, you get that chance. Matt Sydal, you get the opportunity to change your narrative, because as it stands, here’s how it’s going. We will walk in, we will fight, and I will beat you handedly proving once again that I am the greatest living wrestler in the entire world, NOT because I HAVE TO, but because I want to! And you are going to try and prove that you are still talented and that you can get a win, NOT because you want to but because you HAVE TO! You need to stay relevant as long as you can, and good luck, because when you stand toe to toe with Cody Rhodes you become the most relevant that you’ve been in years. You become… Re-Bourne. This is my challenge to you, Matthew. This isn’t me trying to ask you to back out, because I know who you are. This is a warning. On Sunday, I am bringing everything I got because I want to, and when we collide, you HAVE to prove that you can keep up with this level of talent. This is your chance to make the difference in your career. This is your chance to change the narrative, but in the end, we both know how this is going to end. *Sparks up another cigar and puffs it before smiling and closing the promo* I’ll see you Sunday… Good bye… And good night! *Uses his hand like a pistol to shoot the camera as he turns the chair back around*
    A promotional video is shown for one of Impact’s newest and most violent stars, Sami Callihan! We see stiff strikes from the Callihan Death Machine, proving how hard hitting and tough the man is. We see his debut, as tweets are shown shocked that he has stepped into the Impact Zone. A graphic is shown for him on Impact again soon.
    ULTIMATE X QUALIFIER
    Singles Match:

ACH vs Homicide

Final Moments:

Homicide sends ACH in the air with a back body drop, but ACH flips out, landing on his feet! Homicide turns around, only to catch a step up enziguiri into the side of the head! Cide staggers, falling to a knee before ACH hits the ropes, nailing him into the mat with a Rana Driver! Cover! 1…2… No! Homicide stays in the contest as he pops the shoulder up! ACH motions for the end, trying to find a way to end it, stalking his opponent. Homicide staggers up to his feet, as ACH nails a rolling elbow, once again getting Homicide to sway on his feet, trying to stay standing. ACH runs to the ropes, springboarding before looking for a crossbody – NO! CAUGHT WITH A CUTTER OUT OF THE AIR! COP CUTTER OUT OF THIN AIR! Homicide hooks both legs! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Cop Cutter), And Advancing To The Ultimate X Match, Homicide!
    Match Length: 7:01
    Road Agent Notes: Homicide used his veteran instincts to shut down the quicker ACH. The crowd got hot for ACH’s comeback spots, but in the end, gave the heat we wanted to the eventual winner of the match as Homicide would cheat despite not having his gang with him at ringside, proving he can still get things done on his own prowess.

We see McKenzie Mitchell standing by with current X-Division Champion, Johnny Mundo!

McKenzie Mitchell: Johnny, tonight is your final hurdle. If you’re able to defeat former champion Trevor Lee, you will officially be able to challenge Lashley for the World Championship this Sunday at Destination X, if not, you will be entered into the Ultimate X match to try and win back this championship. What is your strategy going into this high profile final defense?

Johnny Mundo: McKenzie, I want you to get a good look at me. I want you to look at the Worldwide Superstar, because this is the last time you’re gonna see me like this. This IS the last time you will see me as X-Division Champion because I am going to prove that I am the cream of the crop of talent, and I will go on to dethrone Bobby Lashley for the Impact World Championship this Sunday. Trevor Lee wants to say I got lucky, but the fact of the matter is that I beat him clean in the middle of the ring, 1…2…3. Tonight is no different, because I will waltz into the middle of the ring, kick the man’s head off, and get the pinfall the same way I have since I got here, because if I’m not mistaken… I’ve yet to be beat around here. Tonight’s no different, because I’m that damn good.

Mundo walks off as McKenzie thanks him for his time.
    We see a highlight reel of the X Division stars since Impact’s inception, including key stars like Low Ki, Jay Lethal, Petey Williams, Daniels, and AJ Styles. We see huge moments of the division across different years, as we get a graphic for next month’s pay-per view special, the return of Destination X! Who will come out on the top of the division, and will Option C be cashed in?! Find out, LIVE on pay-per view!
    A graphic is shown for this Sunday, confirming an official match for Destination X. Kingston vs James Storm is officially signed as the former partners will appear against one another, to finally prove who is the better man. Will it be the Lone Cowboy James Storm, or will it be Latin American Xchange’s most recent member in Kingston?! Find out only on pay-per view!
    Singles Match:

Lashley vs Colin Delaney

Final Moments:

Delaney runs to Lashley, who just digs his shoulder in, sending the local star flying. The champ lifts his opponent to his feet, sending a stiff right hand into the chin, sending him scrambling into the ropes. Lashley grabs him by the hair, whipping him into the ropes, before driving a boot into his chin. Lashley backs into the corner, not having even broken a sweat as he starts stalking his prey. Walking Armageddon is making true to that moniker as Delaney climbs to his feet… SPEAR! Lashley puts his foot on the chest of his “opponent” as he makes the cover, crossing his arms. 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Spear), Lashley!
    Match Length: 2:02
    Road Agent Notes: Lashley hasn’t competed on television in a long time, so we wanted to make sure the audience remembers that the champion is not just talk, but very much so still a dominant force.

We go backstage to see McKenzie Mitchell standing with the Tag Team Champions, Pentagon Dragon y Rey Fenix; The Lucha Brothers! When they speak, a translation is shown, as they speak in Spanish.

McKenzie Mitchell: Pentagon, Fenix, this Sunday you attempt to defend against the most dominant incarnation of LAX to date, what are your thoughts going into this title defense?

Rey Fenix: (TRANSLATION) We have gone around the world, proving ourselves as the best luchadores in wrestling. This Sunday we will do the same, fighting to prove ourselves as the best as we have done since we have arrived in Impact Wrestling. LAX are dangerous, but we are hungry, and we are going to make sure they know who the best tag team in the world is.

Pentagon Dragon: (TRANSLATION) Nothing they can do will come close to the chaos and destruction that my brother and I bring. We will tear them apart limb from limb if we have to, because we are not afraid of Konnan, not Santana, not Ortiz, nobody. We are the best in the world, and we have proved it before. We will prove it again. YO SOY! PENTAGON DRAGON! Y CERO! MIEDOOOOOO!

They walk off as McKenzie thanks them.
    CHAOS

DESTRUCTION

BRUTALITY

*+AWESOME KONG+*

She’s…
    Back…
    Soon…
    ULTIMATE X QUALIFIER
    Singles Match:

Andrew Everett vs Shark Boy

Final Moments:

Shark Boy catches a kick from Everett, but Andrew flies into the air as he leaps into an enziguiri! Shark Boy stumbles forward, rocked from the boot to the skull as Everett looks to capitalize. Everett sends Sharky off the ropes, before nailing him with a dropkick! Shark Boy hits the mat, as he tries to get on his knees, Andrew hits the ropes. Andrew Everett runs towards Shark Boy before slamming him forehead first with the Rana Driver! Everett hooks both legs!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Rana Driver), And Advancing To The Ultimate X Match, Andrew Everett!
    Match Length: 4:49
    Road Agent Notes: Everett was shown as the better competitor, being faster and more agile than Shark Boy. Sharky couldn’t keep up with the high octane offense and it made it a somewhat easy contest for Everett.

Everett leaves to the backstage area as Shark Boy starts to stir. He staggers up to his feet, but suddenly from the crowd, in rush Jimmy Havoc and MASADA! Both men start assaulting Shark Boy in the ring, just as they did last week to Sonjay Dutt! Both men maul the veteran, brutal strikes all around, when the crowd pops. Running from the locker room, chair in hand, here comes Sonjay Dutt! Sonjay clears the ring of Havoc and MASADA as he checks on Shark Boy while we fade to the back.

We go to the back and see a clearly annoyed Matt Riddle. McKenzie seems to be ready to conduct an interview, but she quickly gets pushed aside as Riddle takes the mic from her.

Matt Riddle: Impact Wrestling wants to call itself the place where the best wrestler’s get to flourish huh?! Bro, these two months I’ve been here, I’ve proved myself as the best wrestler in the world. Name on time I have stepped in the ring and haven’t dominated who I’m up against. I’ve never lost a damn match here, and I’ve never gone 10 minutes, because nobody here can hang with the King of Bros. I started on pay-per view, made a damn statement. Next month?! I get pre-show, a lower pay cut, and I dominate again. So you’d think I proved I belong main eventing for titles and big bucks right? I’m not even scheduled to show up at Destination X! I’m missing out on a pay-per view pay day because they wanna cram in a bunch of flippy **** while I’m busy knocking people out, breaking people, and tapping people out. This is a notice to all of the higher ups, everybody watching, and everybody in the ring. You’re all on notice that Matt Riddle is the realest man here and if I don’t get the big spots and the money I SHOULD be making… I’ll have to start taking out those in my way.

Riddle chucks the mic behind him and walks off as we cut out.
    A graphic is shown, confirming that, by order of the Council of Commissioners, we will have a tag team contest on the Destination X Pre-Show. Jimmy Havoc and MASADA will be squaring off against Impact Wrestling Veterans Shark Boy and Sonjay Dutt.

*MAIN EVENT*

X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
    Singles Match:

Johnny Mundo[C] vs Trevor Lee
    *Lashley sitting ring side*

Final Moments:

Trevor Lee runs to Mundo, leaping up before driving down into the chest of the champion with the double stomp! Lee bounces off his opponent as they hit the mat and the former champion dives in for the cover! 1…2…3! NO! Mundo got his foot on the bottom rope at the last second! Both men lay on the mat, exhausted from the high-octane competition. Both men stagger to their feet, as they both gasp for air. Both men trade right hands, as they take turns sending shots to the head. Mundo ducks the strike from Trevor Lee, standing on his hands as he sends a kick to the top of the head of his challenger! Trevor Lee stumbles back, trying not to fall as Johnny springboards off the ropes – Flying Chuck Kick! Trevor Lee crumbles to the mat, as Johnny Mundo pulls him towards the corner. Mundo holds the top rope with both hands, as he shakes the cobwebs from his head… END OF THE WORLD! Johnny Mundo hooks both legs! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (End of the World), AND STILL X-DIVISION CHAMPION, Johnny Mundo!
    Match Length: 20:01
    Road Agent Notes: These two once again put on a barnburner for the X title. We want to make this championship seem as though the best of the best in the fast paced, high flying style are coming to compete for the championship, and so far things seem to be going that way. With the lack of the World Champion working on most shows, we want to push a lot of the championships to the forefront at certain times, this match was the clearest exhibition of this belief, as both Mundo and Lee fought with all they had. Trevor would use his technical prowess and strength while Mundo was able to land devastating strikes when he needed to keep this match even.

Lashley climbs into the ring, with his championship in his hands. Johnny Mundo, just having been handed his X-Division Championship by referee Brian Hebner, steps up to his now confirmed pay-per view opponent. Both men trade smack talk in the center of the ring before Johnny Mundo holds up his X-Division championship defiantly. Lashley chuckles, before holding HIS championship above his head, bumping chests with the man who will try to take the title from him this Sunday. Mundo tries stepping up, but security floods, as these two will NOT be allowed to go at it early, saving all they have for the World Championship affair. Borash reminds everybody to tune in this Sunday at 7 on the Impact site for the pre-show, and on pay-per view at 8 as we sign off for the night!

Destination X 5/28/17 Final Card:

PRE-SHOW TAG TEAM MATCH

Jimmy Havoc and MASADA vs Shark Boy and Sonjay Dutt

X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
    Ultimate X
    Low Ki vs Davey Richards vs Trevor Lee vs Lio Rush vs Dezmond Xavier vs Homicide vs Andrew Everett

IMPACT WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
    Latin American Xchange vs Lucha Brothers[C]

GRUDGE MATCH
    Kingston vs James Storm

GFW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP

Brittany Garrett vs Sienna[C]

GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP

GRUDGE MATCH

Ethan Carter III vs Jay Lethal

IMPACT KNOCKOUT'S WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Candice LeRae vs Ivelisse Velez
    [C]

Johnny Mundo vs Lashley[C]

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

Xplosion 5/27/17

Xplosion
    5/27/17

A video package is shown from this past Impact where all matches are confirmed for Destination X, and running through the graphics of all the matches we are going to see!

Homicide defeats Suicide in 6:24 Via Pinfall With A Cop Killa.
    A graphic is shown thanking the band "Art of Dying" for Destination X's theme song!

Candice LeRae defeats Nicole Mattews in 14:56 Via Pinfall With The Heart Breaker.

A teaser is run for the weigh-ins and press conference later tonight to be held for the Destination X card, as all the featured talent will be talking to media before the big night.

Matt Sydal defeats Marshe Rockett in 11:21 Via Pinfall With A Shooting Sydal Press.

Thread Information