Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: July BTBOTM - Saving Impact Wrestling

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    Portugal

Re: Saving Impact Wrestling

Victory Road Review:

Firstly, I like the presentation man! All looks good to me. I always like when someone goes the extra mile and does a cool introduction. Instantly sets the scene and makes the show feel big/special.

Really good opening match! I'm pleased with the outcome. Big win for War Machine but for me, more importantly, it's free's up Bram who I really like. Interested to see where he goes from here and how he moves forward. Not really a TNA fan so don't know much about Kingston- sadly.

Another good match- this time in the form of the X-Division! Shane Helms with a massive assist and it's Trevor Lee that picks up the win and retains the Championship. Right move for me.

Great details with the Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards video package. I know of this feud and I obviously know them- but again- not being a TNA regular viewer, I didn't know how it came about- so I appreciate the backstory and it hypes up the match really well. Good job. Match was brutal but brilliant- enjoyed that. Right person won for me, again. Interested to see what's next for Richards and Angelina Love. Should be good.

Decent promo by Ethan Carter III.

So, again, lack of TNA knowledge so no idea how the Moose/Rhodes match worked :/ All I know, Bullet Club 4 life and I'm glad Cody won. I really think he could be TNA's corner piece and face of the company if used correctly and I'm sure you have big, big plans for Cody Rhodes.

Thanks for coming Sutter Haha! Riddle with a big statement. Big talent and again, someone with massive potential. Not overly keen on squash matches- especially on PPv's but in this case, it worked into the character and background of Matt Riddle and so I'm cool with the outcome.

That women's gauntlet match was awesome man, really well done! Loved seeing the surprises and debuts. Big returns as well! So good. Admittedly, a little sad to see Rosemary lose the title but Ivelisse as the new Knockouts Champion is pretty sweet. Division looks good man and I can't wait to see more.

Again, awesome job of setting the scene with the Decay and Lucha Brothers highlights and footage. Quick question, are Fenix and Pentagon actually brothers or nah? No idea. Two of my favorites from LU and I have to say, I'm a Decay fan too, this is tough- not sure who I want to win Haha! Great match! Enjoyed it. Intrigued to see who the two men are though? I have no idea.

Love that LAX came down separately! Orale! Orale! Good promo from Konnan, spot on. As expected, team JB picks up the win! I can't see this being the last of Josh Mathews mind Haha!

Again, really good build up and introduction for the Main Event dude! Well done! I really thought Lethal had won! Haha! Didn't even see the second spoiler tag. Damn. Lashley walk's out as Champion and continues his dominance!

All in all- loved it man! Great show. For me, this is up there with Hug's shows and for me- that's the standard. Really good man, I'll be happily continuing to read on! I'll read your next Impact episode's and review when I get the chance.

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

All caught up dude!

Enjoyed the shows. Booking of LAX is strong and they could very well be my favorite thing in your "BTB" right now. I also loved the Rosemary vignette but kinda sad to see Crazy Steve go, especially with Abyss seemingly stepping back. Kind of hoping that with the tease of someone in the background- we get a new formation of Decay!

World X is a great announcement. Big names listed and looking forward to seeing how the likes of Lio
    Rush get on.

Knockouts Division is thriving, great to see.

Cody Rhodes continues to thrive, big title defense against Moose.

Enjoying the read

BRAUUUUUUN

Status
      Country                    United States

Wrestling Rumor Round Up

*Wrestling Rumor Round Up - Week of April 6th, 2017*

- Impact Wrestling announced the final 8 entrants of their World X Cup; Homicide, Johnny Mundo, Taiji Ishimori, Shane Strickland, Homicide, Andrew Everett, Aero Star, and Sonjay Dutt. The official bracket is below. The tournament is starting on the upcoming Impact, with it lasting until their next pay-per view special.
    Spoiler:

- WWE has come to terms on the release of Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, and multiple performance center talent. People believe that this could be the first step in a much larger exodus, as the company is rapidly attempting to cut costs, because of the lack of paid subscriptions for the network. Names on the chopping block next seem to be Curtis Axel, Jinder Mahal, Emma, and even Alicia Fox. What could be coming next for Swagger or Ziggler is unknown, but they have started talks with some companies already.

- Speaking of WWE, WrestleMania is seen as an enormous success, as expected. The Goldberg/Lesnar sprint was incredibly well received, with many calling it the best match under 10 minutes ever. Also from the show we saw Nikki Bella and John Cena get engaged, as well as The Broken Hardys making their return to WWE, debuting their new gimmick on the Mania main card with the infamous, "Brother Gallows, I knew you'd come!" which received a pop nobody had expected. They won the Raw Tag Team Titles, and even had Vanguard 1 out with them. When asked their opinions, Impact and Anthem executives said they are happy for the Hardys and there is no love lost, but they do wish that they were given some form of update, so they could remove the merch from the website without trying to seem as mooching off of the WWE return. Ed Nordholm again pushed to sue, but his board of shareholders declined the motion, stating that the negative press and unlikeliness of it to go to court anyway in the very odd world of pro wrestling rights and patents would only hurt Impact Wrestling rather than do any positive.

- Adam Cole has signed an exclusive deal... Somewhere. It is presumed to be NXT, but things are yet to be confirmed. There currently are plans to try and take him out of the Bullet Club, with someone else becoming the ROH leader of the group, as Cole can only work until War of the Worlds 2017, which is mid May. It is believed that he will be replaced by Television Champion, Marty Scurll, as it has been hinted at on Kenny Omega and Young Bucks' YouTube series called "Being The Elite." During the show, which is a worked shoot a lot of the time, has Cole often on the phone, talking to someone named "Paul" which one doesn't have to be a genius to connect the dots.

- Impact Wrestling has been playing with the idea of opening a developmental territory, to both train and produce stars, almost like a mixture of WWE's Performance Center and NXT. Impact hasn't had a developmental since their loose relationship that let OVW work as a feeder for them. The thought behind this could be to ensure future stars for Impact, while also getting money from doing tour shows across Florida, avoiding competition with NXT. Jeff Jarrett has been pushing hard to expand and try to strengthen Impact Wrestling where possible, this being one of the key points.

- Speaking of Jarrett and Impact, one of the things people are admiring is how absolute he is when trying to bring in the best. He has entered talks with some extremely talented workers, shown by having debuts nearly every week, as he has a clear idea for what he wants the core roster to look like. Many believe that the influx of new people could go until Slammiversary, where they can get their stride going until Bound For Glory. Wrestlers and production alike are very happy to have him at the helm and believe he has Impact's best interests in mind. On screen, it is said he will likely soon be joined by Dutch Mantell, Scott Hall, and possibly others as a "Board of Commissioners" so that there are fresh people making decisions each week. This would also allow for both face and heel authority figures at the same time, with the thought being if there's a dispute, a vote would be held to decide.

- At a house show, Sami Zayn tweaked his ankle, taking him out of action in his Intercontinental Championship storyline that he had just began with The Miz. Some are sad about the timing of this, while others think it could save what was a disaster of a segment on Raw, with mostly Maryse and Sami arguing in French.
    I'm STILL not finished with you!

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

Impact Wrestling Impact Wrestling 4/13/17

Impact Wrestling

4/13/17
    Impact Zone in Orlando, FL
    Announcers: Jeremy Borash and The Pope
    Dark Matches:
    War Machine defeat 3.0 Via Pinfall in 3:02 With The Fall Out.
    L.A.X. (Diamante and Ivelisse Velez) defeat ODB and Tessa Blanchard Via Pinfall in 6:39 With A Switchblade Centerfold (3D into Stunner).
    Eli Drake defeats Tyrus Via Pinfall in 6:29 With A Drake-Valley Driver.
    L.A.X. defeat AC/DC Via Pinfall in 5:01 With A Street Sweeper.
    Lashley defeats Suicide Via Pinfall in 8:00 With A Spear.
    We go back to last week’s Impact. GFW Global Championship; Magnus defends against Homicide!

JB: Here we go, two of the best stars from across the globe go head to head for the championship!

We see Magnus taking it to Homicide with different suplexes, a spinebuster, and even an elbow drop off the top! But the camera shakes, as we hear gun shots. For each shot, an LAX member interferes.

SHOT

Diamante hops onto the apron.

SHOT

Santana distracts while Ortiz nails a superkick!

SHOT

Homicide yells at the official, pulling him over to the corner as Ivelisse slides into the ring to catch Magnus with the Knockout’s Championship!

THE COVER! 1…2…3!!!!

RECORD SCRATCH

Magnus got his feet on the ropes! He will not give up his championship! Homicide grabs him for the Gringo Killer, but Magnus swings, landing on his feet. Magnus turns him around, TORMENTUM! Cover! 1…2… NO! IN COMES LAX! The bell rings for the DQ while LAX absolutely mugs Magnus in the center of the ring…

SORRY! About your damn luck…”

The crowd pops big as LAX turns to look at the video wall to see, standing at the top of the stage, the Impact Wrestling original. James Storm is dressed in his original cowboy gear, blue jeans, leather jacket, and airbrushed cowboy hat. He runs down to the ring, taking a swig of beer. Diamante and Ivelisse ditch the ring. Santana goes for a clothesline, ducked, beer spit in the eyes! He gets spun around by Ortiz – CRACKS THE BEER BOTTLE OVER HIS HEAD! Homicide ducks the attempted Last Call Superkick, and LAX retreat up the ramp as Storm and Magnus stare down.

***Change***
    Impact Intro
    We cut to the Impact faithful, cheering and yelling as another edition of our show is about to begin. The lights go down. A single spotlights hits the center of the ring where we see Ethan Carter III sitting in a wooden chair, wear a white suit with cyan accents. He looks down and has a microphone in his hand.

Ethan Carter III: You see, there’s one thing that never seems to change in this industry. There are scumbags, there are liars, there are people who never make up their mind, and each and every person in this crowd is exactly who I’m talking about! *Heat* You see, the fact of the matter is this. Ethan Carter III went damn near three years without being beaten in this ring! Nobody has been as dominant as E…C…III. Not Kurt Angle. Not Samoa Joe. Not *mock southern accent* Ay-Jay Stayles! *Pop* Nobody! There hasn’t been anybody here who has done as well as me! Every single male Hall of Famer, I’ve beaten! I am a two-time World Champion! And you know what?! I did that without any of your help! *Heat* When it comes down to the, there is only one thing that matters in this industry. All that matters is what happens when you step between these six sides, and what you deliver in the ring. And week in, week out, each and every time I step foot in this ring, I DELIVER! Whether you cheer, you boo, you care, or you don’t, I prove every week that the only real thing in this company is ETHAN CARTER III! And do you know why?! Because this company has grown soft, this company has become weak, and I will rebuild it. *Heat* I will become an E-C-Three time champion, and I will make this company the greatest in the world once again… Because I’m a Carter. Professional Wrestling needs –

***A Grado I Have Made***
    Grado

EC3 turns to the stage, rising to his feet. Grado, his usual bubbly self, steps out from the locker room. Fanny back, snapback, and wrestling gear all set to go, he dances his way down the to the ring, getting a microphone himself. He looks EC3 in the eyes before beginning to speak.

Grado: Who da hail doo ya thenk yoo are?! Yoo dayar to talk down to dese pee-pole?! Yoo dayar to claim dat yoo are da greatest in dis business?! Well, where am from, dey consider me a wee bit o’ a big deal. So here’s what am offerin’, Etan… Yoo go one on one wit Grado ta see who really is da best!

Ethan Carter III laughs, waving Grado off, while motioning like he can’t understand a word of what he’s saying.

Grado: *chuckles* Nah, nah ah get it mate. Ah really do. When it comes dawn ta it, you’re no bettah than anybody here. When ah look at yoo, ah can see what ya really are behind the façade. You’re scared, Etan. Not o’ me, dat’s nah what am sayin’. You’re scared of yersel. You’re scared ya not all ya claim ta be. You’re scared that you’re only here because a ya auntie givin’ ya the job years ago.

Ethan Carter III snaps his head to look at Grado, as the crowd pops. He definitely understood that!

Grado: But woorst of all, Etan. Da “fac of da matta” as ya say, is dat you’re scared, that you don’t belong here afta all –

Carter doesn’t let Grado get another word out, slapping him right across the face! Grado falls back, shocked, before stepping forward, right into a swift kick below the belt! Grado collapses, on his hands and knees on the ground as the crowd drowns out EC3 with brutal heat. The crowd chants “Fuck you, Carter!” *clap clap clap clap clap* as he takes off his blazer, popping his shirt open. He grabs the wooden chair, lifting it up into the air before exploding it over the head and shoulder of the Pride of Stevenson! EC3 stands over the fallen Grado, with a microphone in his hand. He looks down, before yelling in the face of Grado, and seemingly to the entire Impact fan base.

Ethan Carter III: I AM A CARTER!!! *Deep breath as he looks at the hard cam* And Professional Wrestling needs me.

Carter drops the mic, literally, on top of the head of Grado as we fade out to commercial with EC3’s music playing.
    Commercial Break

World X Invitational
    Round One Match:

Dezmond Xavier vs Taiji Ishimori

Final Moments:

Ishimori lands an overhand slap right to the face of Xavier, ringing through the arena! Ishimori hauls off, landing another! He goes for a head kick, but Xavier leaps backwards, landing on his shoulder blades, and kipping up, having dodged the blow! He gets behind Ishimori, nailing a big time reverse rana! Ishimori hits the ground hard, but is able to get back to his feet. Xavier twirls through the air with a corkscrew roundhouse (Trouble in Paradise) that knocks Taiji down hard. Wasting no time, Dezmond Xavier gets to the top rope… He twists and turns through the air with a move JB states is called, “Final Flash” (Spiral Tap). Xavier hooks the legs! 1...2...3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Final Flash), Advancing To The Quarterfinals, Dezmond Xavier!
    Match Length: 8:03
    Road Agent Notes: The match was an 8 minute sprint, showcasing the high flying ability of both X Division stars. Both men are wildly talented, but people in this company are very high on Dezmond, with many touting him as the future of the division for a long time to come.

We go backstage and see Konnan standing, pacing while all other LAX members sit at a table, looking annoyed.

Konnan: AYE! What the **** was that out there, huh?! What? You soft now?! *Diamante tries to speak up* Shut your mouth. You know better than to talk out of turn to someone higher ranking. And as the HIGHEST ranking member of L.A.X. I got one thing and one thing to say to you. What happened last week? Pathetic! You really think we gonna get feared when one gringo can take us by himself?! And then some other country bumpkin piece of **** comes down and makes fools of us again! *Annoyed grumbling from the group.* WHAT WAS THAT?! HUH? If any of y’all got an excuse, I DARE you to try and give me it. We are the baddest mother****ers in this industry, and if you think that I’m gonna let my organization look like a joke, you’re damn wrong.

Konnan sits down, slamming his fist on the table and whistling, motioning for Santana, Diamante, and Ortiz to look at him when he speaks.

Konnan: Look at me. You went out there and made a fool of us. You made myself look bad as your leader. You made Ive look bad as the champion of your division *motioning to Diamante* and not being able to step up. And you two *motioning to Santana and Ortiz* you disrespected Homicide when you jumped in the ring against orders to get him disqualified. You threw away his shot at bringing back more gold and making YOU more money in the process. What do you have to say for yourselves?

Both look at each other, but Santana chooses to bite the bullet and answer.

Santana: We panicked. We thought Magnus took -

Konnan: You dare show him the courtesy of using his name when addressing?! You think they show us that respect?! They look at us and they don’t say “Look out for Santana, Ortiz, Ivelisse, Homicide, and Diamante!” You know what they say?! They say “Watch out for those criminals!” They say, “Here comes those thugs, the gangbangers.” We’re a trope to them, we aren’t people. Because of that, I see no god damned reason that we should show them the respect they don’t show us. That’s your first warning. Now, secondly, you don’t get to panic. You have all of us right here, with all of us putting a hurt on that punk ass just like we planned and you panic?! Do you not believe in us?!

Santana knows much better than to answer that. Instead, he looks down at the table praying this berating ends soon.

Konnan: So here’s what we’re going to do. We go disrespected multiple times last week. Tonight, we go out and right one of those wrongs. If you’re too soft for that, you can leave right now. If not, you best believe in LAX, because we ride or die, 5150, ARRRRRRRIBA LA RAZA!!!!!!

Konnan whistles, smacking the table to get some energy in the group who perk up, getting angry and yelling in Spanish.
    Commercial Break

Non-Title
    Tag Team Match:

The Lucha Brothers[C] vs Cody & Matt Riddle w/ Brandi Rhodes

Final Moments:

Rey Fenix springboards off the top rope, landing a gorgeous rana to Cody, sending the Grand Champion across the ring. The momentum allows Cody to roll right back to his feet. He turns around, right into a superkick into the chin from the tag team champion! The GFW Nex*Gen Champion falls back, with something flying out of his mouth that may have damn well been a tooth. Fenix starts crawling, before diving for a tag to Pentagon… BLACK OUT!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LIGHTS?! We hear yelling and a lot of frantic commotion in the ring, before silence falls again. The lights are up - AND FENIX IS DOWN IN THE CENTER OF THE RING! The camera cuts to ringside where we see Pentagon Dragon face down, with a Mexican flag draped over his head. We go back to the ring to see Matt Riddle get the tag in from Cody. He lifts up the out cold Rey Fenix, which lets us see that his hands are bound by a Puerto Rican Flag! There’s no question who’s up to this now! Riddle lifts Fenix onto his shoulders… KNEE TO THE HEAD! BRO TO SLEEP! Riddle hooks both legs as he has a smug face a mother wouldn’t even love! 1...2...3!

Spoiler:

Your Winners Via Pinfall (Bro To Sleep), Matt Riddle & Cody!
    Match Length: 12:49
    Road Agent Notes: The main story of the match was, while Riddle and Cody were likely better competitors overall, the experience of teaming together evened the playing field for the champions. Whenever Riddle or Cody would take advantage of the one on one match, Lucha Brothers would use teamwork to even it up.

We go backstage where we see McKenzie Mitchell standing with a smile on her face and a microphone in hand.

McKenzie Mitchell: Impact fans, please welcome, with me right now, “The Cowboy” James Storm!

Storm steps into frame and he smiles as McKenzie begins the interview.

McKenzie Mitchell: Now, James, last week you shocked everyone when you once again donned the cowboy hat and leather. You also made a statement by seemingly throwing down the gauntlet on Magnus’s GFW Global Championship. So I have to ask, what made you go back to the Cowboy lifestyle, and what are your plans going forward?

James Storm: Ya see, McKenzie… It goes like this. 15 years ago, there was a young upstart company, trying to get a foot in the door, trying to get recognized. At that time, there was a little baby cowboy, just barely old enough to get admission to a show that he said, ‘I need my foot in the door, I just need one big break.’ Well, 15 years later and I STILL stand before you today here in this company. Now, these past few years, I’ve been switching things up. I’ve led a Revolution, I’ve threatened to cut folks down, and I’ve started a bit of a… council. But the thing that always seems to be a constant, McKenzie, is every time I break off from these groups I become that dadgum, beer drinking, Johnny Cash listenin’, Tennessee redneck known as THE COWBOY JAMES STORM! So I thought this, as I enter what could be my final days, and I know my days are numbered because this cowboy ain’t that little baby no more, but I’ll be damned if I don’t go down without a fight. I’ll be damned if someone wants to walk in and cut ME DOWN, because this ol’ gunslinger has some ammo left, and I’m the best aim in this company! As for the GFW Global Championship, consider this a challenge. *Looks directly into camera* I don’t care if it’s Magnus, Cody, Lashley, anybody in this company, if you have gold, James Storm wants it. So you all best have eye’s in the back of your head, because that’s exactly where the target is, and this six shooter gets a bullseye every time! If it just so happens to be you on the other side of Last Call… Well all I have to say is - SORRY! About your damn luck!

Storm takes a swig of beer and tips his hat before walking off. McKenzie smiles and sends us back to the ring for some more Round One action of the World X Invitational.
    World X Invitational
    Round One Match:

Aero Star vs Drago

Final Moments:

Aero Star ducks an elbow from Drago, running off the ropes. Aero Star ducks another elbow, this time springboarding off the middle rope. Drago rushes in, ducking the moonsault, but Aero Star noticed, landing on his feet! These two know each other so well! Drago shoots past Star, who shoves his back to add momentum, and Drago springs off the middle rope this time, looking for the Dragon’s nest, but it gets checked by Aero Star, rolling all the way through until both are separated once more! Both luchadors race to their feet, but Aero Star gets the advantage, nailing a sole butt to the gut of Drago. Aero Star sets him in piledriver position, but Drago weighs himself down, refusing to get put away this way. Drago shoves up, attempting a backdrop on Aero Star, but Aero flips out, landing on his feet! Drago turns, landing a beautiful 180 head kick right to the temple of his partner! The Intergalactic Luchador is stunned as Wrestling’s Real Dragon hits the ropes, landing a front flip DDT, aptly called the Dragon Destroyer! Drago hooks a leg, letting out the lengthy tongue, refusing to break eye contact as Brian Stiffler counts – 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Dragon Destroyer), Advancing To The Quarter Finals, Drago!
    Match Length: 6:49
    Road Agent Notes: This match was counter after counter, which at times could’ve came off as very choreographed. We felt this Round One match was a no brainer because of the quality these two can pull, combined with the drama of partners fighting. They were portrayed as equals, with Aero Star simply not accounting for Drago’s ability to pivot on a dime to deliver the last head kick. The crowd was very split with some chanting, “Let’s Go Drago!” which was countered with, “Ae-Ro Star!”

After the fall, Drago wastes no time in lifting up his partner and pulling him in for an embrace, showing that there was no love lost between these gladiators. A small portion of the audience gave a standing ovation to this act of sportsmanship that is often lost nowadays. Speaking of which, Aero Star quickly pulls off the hug, glaring right into the soul of Drago. Aero Star is panting, while he shakes from adrenaline, realizing just how close he was, but that it wasn’t enough. Drago puts his head down in respect, which causes Aero Star to stand up straight. He grabs the arm of Drago… Raising it in victory! Aero Star claps and motions a bow to Drago, as he motions for the crowd to give their respects to the winner while we fade out.

Commercial Break
    We come back to once again see McKenzie Mitchell, this time the screen says that we are backstage at a GFW Amped taping. She is standing by with Christina Von Eerie.

McKenzie Mitchell: Christina, we are here at Global Force Wrestling Amped, and you have just been announced as defending your Women’s Championship next week against Impact Wrestling’s own Sienna. What are your thoughts currently?

Christina Von Eerie: In my memory, I don’t think I’ve had a challenge at this level before, so I am ready to prove myself. Sienna’s a tough girl but I’m going to prove that I’m –

BOOM!

Sienna decks Von Eerie! The “Classiest Knockout in Impact” needs to be said somewhat sarcastically right now, as she pounds away on the GFW Women’s champion! Sienna yells down that she’ll see Von Eerie next week, followed by a graphic, don’t miss it next Saturday on Twitch!
    Singles Match:

Brittany Garrett vs Melissa Flash

Final Moments:

Garrett runs to Flash, hooking up a headscissors, twirling and twirling! She goes for so long, the crowd starts counting, getting to 13 before Flash flips forward, rolling into the corner. Garrett gets up, dazed herself before she finds where Flash was, charging in – DUCKED! Melissa Flash swiftly evades, sending the chin of Brittany Garrett right into the top turnbuckle! Garrett turns right into a thumb to the eye from Flash, drawing jeers from the front row. As Brian Hebner admonishes the cocky knockout, she wastes no time hoisting her opposition to her shoulders, sending her down hard with the Air Raid Flash (Air Raid Crash)! Flash hooks the legs! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Air Raid Flash), Melissa Flash!
    Match Length: 7:00
    Road Agent Notes: Garrett used a more lucha style in this match than she has in the past. We are trying to get some workers to try different styles so we can see if something sticks, while also having it set them apart from one another, trying to avoid any two working exactly alike. Brittany reportedly wasn’t a real fan of the style, feeling it didn’t fit her, despite the headscissor gimmick getting some traction. She may continue that move but move into a different style otherwise, which is what we encourage. The actual match saw Garrett’s world experience be a bit much for the brash opponent. Both women veterans, but in different ways, as Garrett was shown as a better competitor, but Flash as more creative in how to get the win.

We cut backstage where we see the Natural Born Killers standing in a dark hallway. Davey is seated, head down, clearly very deep in thought. Angelina Love steps forward, her eyes shimmering with evil intent. A sly smirk wipes over her face.

Angelina Love: Bobby… Lashley… You think that you’re a destroyer. You claim to be “Walking Armageddon.” The only destruction that will come at Against All Odds is going to be when Davey Richards kicks your pathetic skull off your shoulders, sending you back to Bellator where you belong. You don’t have the passion for this business, Lashley. You don’t deserve to be where you are right now. And you don’t stand a chance against the best pure striker in Impact Wrestling. The Lone Wolf has chosen his prey, and the hunt is on. Come Against All Odds, you will make a fine trophy for the mantle. *Giggles, brushing her hair out of her eyes* But as for tonight… We have gotten clearance from Anthem officials. Tonight’s main event is going to be a… “Natural Born Killers Exhibition!” Exactly what that means… You’ll have to tune in to see.

She winks and turns back to Davey, whose head snaps up instinctively, staring into the camera as we fade to commercial.
    Commercial Break

World X Invitational
    Round One Match:

Homicide w/ L.A.X. vs Jushin Thunder Liger

Final Moments:

Homicide calls for the end, leaping up for the Cop Cutter, but Liger turns, hooking up a backslide! 1…2… No! Homicide kicks out! Liger steps into an enziguiri from Homicide! Jushin Liger stumbles back, as Konnan tosses a slapstick in to assist Homicide! Diamante climbs the apron, getting admonished by Brian Stiffler all the while. Homicide loads up, swinging away at Liger – who ducks! Liger hits the ropes, Homicide turns, SHOTEI! Homicide turns inside out, the slapstick goes flying, and Liger falls to his knees. Jushin Liger lifts Homicide up to his feet… RUNNING LIGER BOMB! Liger sits in the cover! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Liger Bomb), Advancing To The Quarter Finals, Jushin Thunder Liger!
    Match Length: 16:03
    Road Agent Notes: Just in case people in attendance didn’t know Liger, we gave ample time to let his work speak for itself. He got a great pop after the win, as the crowd didn’t think it would happen clearly. LAX looked much meaner this week, being more no nonsense during the match.

Liger gets his arm raised by the referee, but Santana and Ortiz charge the ring, jumping the Japanese legend. All five wrestlers from the group send shots into the legend –

SORRY! About your damn luck…”

Uh oh… Here comes the cavalry! James Storm charges down, in his jeans and t-shirt, but this time, LAX has learned their lesson, avoiding the situation for now. He yells at them to fight like men, but LAX yells Spanish profanities back his way, with Homicide flipping the bird to Storm. Storm checks on Liger as trainers enter the ring, while we have to change paces for the next segment.

We see a graphic for next week, where we will have a sit down interview with the #1 Contenders for the Tag Team Championship, ACH & Taiji Ishimori, conducted by Jeremy Borash!
    Commercial Break
    *MAIN EVENT*
    Natural Born Killers Exhibition:

Match One:

Davey Richards w/ Angelina Love vs Johnny Knockout

Final Moments:

The match begins and Knockout charges, only to get ducked by Richards. Kick to the knee brings Knockout to his knees, yelping in pain. Davey loads up – CREEPING DEATH! He puts his foot over the now appropriately named Johnny Knockout. 1…2…3!

Match Two:

Davey Richards w/ Angelina Love vs Dewey Barnes

Final Moments:

Barnes tries to get a waist lock on The Lone Wolf, but Richards stomps hard onto the foot of Dewey. Richards falls to his back, landing an overhead kick right to the face of Dewey Barnes. Barnes falls back, stumbing into the ropes, but Davey catches him, putting him into the guillotine choke! Richards locks a body scissor as well, giving Barnes no choice but to submit.

Match Three:

Davey Richards w/ Angelina Love vs Norv Fernum

Final Moments:

Fernum charges Davey for a clothesline, but Fernum goes flying himself! Davey lets out a primal yell, landing stiff kicks into the ribs of Fernum. Fernum takes shot after shot, screeching in pain as he gets absolutely assaulted by an enraged Davey Richards. Davey backs off, and Norv sits on his knees, chest beating and throbbing from the kicks. Fernum puts his hands together, begging and praying for mercy from Davey Richards. Richards backs off, but only to literally spit in the face of Fernum! CREEPING DEATH! Earl Hebner calls it a knockout, eliminating Fernum!

Match Four:

Davey Richards w/ Angelina Love vs Bull James

Final Moments:

James does the best so far, lifting up Richards onto his shoulders, perhaps for the Bulldozer, but Richards slips out the back. Davey kicks the back of his knee out, sending James to one knee. Speaking of one knee, Richards hits the ropes, driving a single knee right into the teeth of Bull James! Davey wastes no time, ascending the turnbuckle before crashing hard with a double stomp into the chest of Bull James! Cover! 1…2…3!

Final Match:

Davey Richards w/ Angelina Love vs Josh Barnett

JB: Well, now we see the whole point. MMA Star Josh Barnett, Davey Richards wants to make an example.

Pope: Barnett should’ve stayed in his own world, this is a mistake.

Final Moments:

Barnett shoots for a takedown, but Richards leapfrogs, jumping right over. Barnett steps in with a right hook, just as Richards turns around, catching him on the jaw! Davey falls back into the ropes, as Barnett leaps on him. Barnett pounds away, but Earl Hebner has to enforce the rope break, pulling Barnett off of him. Richards runs out, not wasting a second, as he drives the point of his right elbow right between the eyes of Barnett! Barnett drops to a knee, but Davey steps forward, bringing his knee directly up into Josh’s chin! Barnett crumples into the mat, eyes glazed, but Richards refuses to back off. Richards stomps away on the head of Barnett until Hebner has to call it, pulling Davey off of Barnett.

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Referee Stoppage (Grounded Stomps), Davey Richards!
    Road Agent Notes: Davey running the gauntlet got good pops for the babyfaces, who cheered for the face more and more each time, before a legitimate reaction for Barnett. Barnett got an adequate pop, nothing crazy, but people definitely recognized him. The heat of the match was Davey obliterating Fernum, which led to “You’re an Asshole” chants directed at Richards.

Angelina enters the ring, looking at the camera with a knowing look on her face. She motions for it to move closer, and she gets onto her hands and knees in front of the camera. She says into the camera just for it to pick up…

Angelina Love: Lashley, this is your future. Make your last calls. Your wife, your parents, and your mortician.

Love winks at the camera and we fade out on the shot of her staring into the camera, with Richards in the background standing tall over Barnett, not breaking gaze with the unconscious fighter.

Copyright Impact Ventures, LLC. and Anthem Entertainment 2017

Against All Odds 4/30/17 Confirmed Card:

Spoiler:

World X Invitational Semi Finals (x2)
    ??? vs ???

Impact Knockout’s Championship
    Rosemary vs Ivelisse Velez[C]

World X Invitational Finals
    ??? vs ???

Impact World Tag Team Championship
    ACH & Taiji Ishimori vs Lucha Brothers[C]

Impact World Championship
    Davey Richards vs Lashley[C]

People's Champion

Status

Impact Review

- Interesting start to the night with Grado interrupting Carter. Still finding it odd hat Lethal is in the tournament instead of going after Carter. Although I guess there's still time for that in the coming weeks.

- I'm really enjoying the feud breaking out between LAX and James Storm. I hope The Cowboy stays alone in this though as the underdog against LAX's numbers. The heels need some sort of advantage to make Storm's victories even better. Although it does look like the tag champs will be aiding Storm in his quest.

- Sienna was a woman possessed attacking Von Eerie. Looking forward to CVE getting some revenge on that part. Apart from the LAX segments was odd not to see much from Ivelisse or Rosemary this week. I do like to see the champions, Magnus too on the show every week in some capacity, although I guess it's a lot harder than WWE with less air time available.

- The tournament is coming along nicely with the three guys through so far. I'm looking forward to Dutt/Sydal and Mundo/Drake. Personally I'd love to see Mundo/Sydal and Lethal/Ki in the semi-finals but maybe Xavier and Drago could change that idea.

- Finally Richards was relentless and really sent a message out to Lashley. I'm not Lashley's biggest fan in general so would welcome a title change in all honesty.

Another good show. I'm keen to see what comes next between Storm and LAX and I also need to see Lethal go after EC3!! It's only natural!! Keep up the great work mate. Against All Odds is looking good so far, especially with the X Tournament on the card too.

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

Impact Wrestling Xplosion 4/15/17

Xplosion
    4/15/17
    We see a promotional video about LAX taking over during the last few weeks. A video is then shown promoting Rosemary who will be using her rematch clause in order to try and get her championship back from LAX's current Knockout Ace, Ivelisse. Who will prevail in the first ever meeting of The Decay against L.A.X.?!

*Non-Title*
    Ivelisse Velez[C] defeats ODB
    in 8:04 Via Pinfall With The Desert Eagle.

We see highlights of Impact Stars appearing in Japan for Pro Wrestling NOAH including Moose, Cody, and Trevor Lee.

Matt Riddle defeats Mahabali Shera in 4:59 Via Submission With The Bromission

A video is shown, officially announcing Destination X on pay-per view on May 28th!

L.A.X. (Ortiz and Santana) defeats Andrew Everett & Braxton Sutter in 12:59 Via Pinfall With The Street Sweeper.

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

Wrestling Rumor Round Up

*Wrestling Rumor Round Up - Week of April 13th, 2017*

- New Japan Pro Wrestling Star Katsuyori Shibata is likely to be forced into an early retirement. After a grueling 38 minute war for the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship, Shibata went backstage and collapsed, forcing a rush to the hospital. Shibata suffered a subdural hematoma, which required emergency surgery on the 10th. He is mostly blind, and is currently deaf in his left ear. Doctors say he will never wrestle again, while Shibata himself says he gives it 2-3 years before he comes back. Shibata has been the talk of the wrestling world for the last week after his classic with champion Kazuchika Okada seemed to make it clear that Shibata was a top guy now for the company, with the injury coming at the worst possible moment for all involved.

- WWE has come to terms on the release of Angelo Dawkins, Hugo Knox, Tino Sabatelli, Eva Marie, Curtis Axel, and Summer Rae. The names have been barren from TV for months, and probably the most surprising would be Eva Marie, after all the time and effort that they put into her, but seemingly she is moving out of pro wrestling for good.

- Anthem and Impact Wrestling have collectively bought all rights to Global Force Wrestling from Jeff Jarrett personally. It is clear that the two companies will merge to one in the near future, but with when being the big question. Many believe that it could be done at Slammiversary, but others claim that doing it at the 15th Anniversary of the company would come off weird, and it should be done sooner. It will be a difficult decision either way, but something has to be done to sort the confusion.

- Ring of Honor is in the process of trying to reach out to more talent to come in, as less and less people are working for ROH exclusively. Sinclair is worried about what this could mean for the company, and are giving one last bump to the budget in an effort to jump start the companies proceedings. Many believe head booker Delirious is the issue, not putting on the cutting edge television product that many had before, which Sinclair seems to believe as well. They've given Delirious until the end of the Summer to turn heads, otherwise changes will be made.

- Impact Wrestling has officially filed a request to Orlando Studios to open a developmental territory near the park, in a distance of space that requires the Studio's clearance to build. They are apparently trying to build a gym/dojo that is similar to a mixture of New Japan's Dojo with NXT, where they will train new wrestlers and talent for the future, as well as being a touring brand to help business and gain the workers both ability and popularity. No name has been disclosed yet, nor has it been permitted yet by Orlando, but given the company's good graces with the Studios, it shouldn't take long to pass.

- Jack Swagger made his indie debut this past week as "Jock Swogger." Many at the event claimed he was out of shape and didn't seem to care about the event itself, being bitter about getting cut.

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

Impact Wrestling Impact Wrestling 4/20/17

Impact Wrestling
    4/20/17
    Dark Matches:
    Trevor Lee defeats Grado Via Pinfall in 5:57 With A Bicycle Knee.
    The Lucha Brothers, ACH, & Taiji Ishimori defeat The Bro-Mans, Marshe Rockett, and Mario Bokara Via Pinfall in 12:49 With The Best 450 Ever.
    Candice LeRae, Leva Bates, and Christina Von Eerie defeat Sienna, Laurel Van Ness, and Melissa Flash Via Pinfall in 15:05 With A Heartbreaker.
    Lashley defeats Moose Via Pinfall in 11:49 With A Spear.
    ***Change***
    Impact Intro
    We pan over the Impact Zone, as JB starts to tell us about the night’s plans, but he is quickly cut off –

***Vs The World***
    GFW Global ChampionMagnus

Out from behind the curtain steps the GFW Global Champion, Magnus. Dressed to the nines in an Armani suit, he makes his way down the ramp, requesting a microphone as he gets in the ring.

Magnus: Two weeks ago… Two weeks ago, I was robbed of the opportunity I’ve had to prove myself. I’ve been champion for over a year, and my title defenses have been far between. Because of this, people have gone on to social media, calling me a sham, calling me a false champion, calling me a joke. The worst part?! I can’t blame them. I haven’t proved a damn thing since I’ve been back. I used to be the dominant Impact World Champion around here, I used to be THE guy. And I’m not complaining or begging for sympathy, what I am asking for, is the chance to prove myself. LAX stopped me from proving myself as a worthy champion two weeks ago. I’ve proved myself in GFW, but now I want to win back the Impact faithful. So, Mr. Jeff Jarrett please come down.

***My World***
    Impact CommissionerJeff Jarrett

Jarrett gets onto the stage, with a mic in hand, waiting to hear the request of Magnus.

Magnus: Now, Jeff, I don’t ask for much. All I want is a shot to prove myself once again in this company. Please, let me defend my championship.

Jarrett waits for a second, as a small yes chant breaks through pockets of the building.

Jeff Jarrett: You know what? Here’s what we’ll do. Tonight is focused on the World X Invitational, with all of the remaining round one matches happening tonight. I don’t want your opportunity to be overshadowed, so what’s going to happen is this. Tonight’s main event will be a fatal four way match to determine your challenger. Those four men will be… Suicide, Bram, Matt Riddle, Impact Grand Champion and GFW Nex*Gen Champion Cody. The winner will move onto Against All Odds to challenge for the title!

Jarrett’s theme hits and Magnus nods as we fade out.
    Commercial Break

World X Invitational
    Round One Match:

Andrew Everett vs Lio Rush

Final Moments:

Everett lands a pump kick right under the chin of Rush, sending the blue chipper off the ropes. Everett charges in for a forearm, but Rush passes him by, sending Everett’s chest off the ropes and snapping off with a German Suplex! Everett rolls over onto his knees, only to get caught with a Shining Wizard! Hook of the legs! 1…2… NO! Everett kicks out! Rush goes for a standing moonsault, but Everett gets his knees up! Everett gets back up, as Lio is on his feet, doubled over. Everett twists behind him, landing an inverted rana! Rush’s momentum takes him back to his feet, but Everett hits a rana driver, spiking him on his head! Andrew Everett climbs the ropes, as Stiffler checks on Rush, but Trevor Lee sneaks out from under the ring! He throws Everett off the top, making Everett crotch the top rope! Everett falls to the mat as Rush slowly gets to his feet, absentmindedly getting to the top rope, not seeing Trevor Lee, who is now hiding at the apron. Rush soars off the top rope, crashing down hard with the Frog Splash! Hooking both legs! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Frog Splash), And Advancing To The Quarter Finals, Lio Rush!
    Road Agent Notes: Rush was treated on commentary as “one of the most potential filled wrestlers in the world,” with them questioning if the big win could result in a permanent contract for Rush. They also put over that Rush had no idea Lee interfered, claiming it was a shame that it went down that way. The match itself was tightly contested, with both men getting close to victories through the whole thing, putting off the feeling that it could easily end at any moment. The crowd got into it and there were sections pulling for each individual to get the win.

Trevor Lee pops up from next to the apron, climbing into the ring as Rush leaves. He lifts Andrew Everett up by the chin, yelling in his face, “YOU WON’T EVER GET A SHOT AT MY TITLE!” before lifting him up, and driving the head of Andrew Everett to the mat with the Small Package Driver! Lee stands tall over Everett as fade go backstage.

Cameras go into the locker room where we see Jay Lethal sitting next to his gym bags, looking down at the floor. He looks up, a glare of determination shines through his eyes as he goes to speak.

Jay Lethal: Y’know… Coming back home to Impact Wrestling, I didn’t think it’d go this way. I ruled over Ring of Honor for two years, and I expected to come in and take over just the same way. I guess I didn’t realize just how good the competition is around here. I realize that I messed up on pay-per view, and I know that it’s my own fault that I’m not Impact World Champion right now… But that does NOT mean that I am going to sit back and accept it! I’ve gotten word from Jeff Jarrett that after Against All Odds, we are having the return of Destination X, so this World X Invitational is THAT much more important. I requested to have my name thrown in the hat for this tournament for one reason and one reason only. I am going to go through this tournament, prove that I am deserving of a shot at the X-Division Championship, and I am going to WIN that championship! After that, I am cashing in Option C and I am going to TAKE the World Championship from Lashley to prove that I am the Franchise of Professional Wrestling! Because at the end of the day… I’m one Lethal Injection away from becoming the champion. And as far as Ethan Carter III goes… Know this, Ethan. I do not forget. I WILL be coming for you at some point, and I WILL get the justice I deserve.

Lethal gets up and walks off as we fade out.
    World X Invitational
    Round One Match:

Low Ki vs Shark Boy

Final Moments:

Shark Boy ducks a body splash in the corner, putting his hand to his head to mimic his dorsal fin. We hear him scream out, “AW SHELL YEAH!” before kicking Low Ki in the gut! He goes for the Chummer, but Low Ki shoves him off. Shark Boy rebounds off the ropes, only to get caught with a step up enziguiri to the head! Shark Boy falls to a knee, and Ki backs up, charging across the ring. He sprints, going for a knee, which Shark Boy ducks, but Low Ki predicted it, hooking his leg against the thigh of Sharky! Low Ki plants his foot, swinging his heel back and cracking him on top of the head with Black Magic! Low Ki wastes no time, ascending the turnbuckle.

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Warrior’s Way), And Advancing To The Quarter Finals, Low Ki!
    Match Length: 4:45
    Road Agent Notes: Shark Boy got in some comedy spots, but the main point of the match was getting Low Ki back established as a threat. Brutal strikes would rock the Deep-Sea Rattle Shark, as Ki nearly knocked his lights out in quick fashion. It, so far, was the most one-sided match of the tournament.

Commercial Break
    We see McKenzie Mitchell walking through an MMA gym, as we see Lashley sparring with his training camp. Lashley leaves the cage to get a drink and McKenzie Mitchell steps up to him.

McKenzie Mitchell: Lashley, if I can get a second. Can I get your thoughts on Davey Richards and Angelina Love showcasing the ability of Davey Richards last week? *Lashley starts chuckling* And if there are any things you’re now worried about going into Against All Odds.

Lashley: I want you to look me in the eye and try to ask me that again with a straight face. *McKenzie begins but is cut off* You know what? Here’s all I have to say on the matter. Richards can kick jabroni’s asses all day every day as far as I’m concerned. When it comes to me? He can’t touch me and he knows that. There’s a reason he hasn’t tried putting his hands on me, and it’s because he knows I’d put him in his place. At Against All Odds, that’s literally what he is. All Odds, all smart money, every prediction, has me coming out on top, and that’s how it’s going to stay.

Lashley walks back into the cage to continue his training as McKenzie sends it back to us.
    We see four words across the screen.
    Who Is Leva Bates?

We once again see shots of Leva Bates wrestling around the independent circuit, as she talks over it.

Leva Bates: Who is Leva Bates? Why do I wrestle the way I do or why do I dress the way I dress? You'd think I'd hop on the band wagon of trying to be the anti-hero, bad ass, gritty fighter, right? But that isn't who I am. I'm a happy person who loves what they do. I travel the world kicking butt for a living, and I'm pretty good at it, if I do say so myself. *giggles* As to why I dress this way, it's what I grew up on. Everybody loves to talk about wrestling's attitude era, but go further back. The bright colors, the big characters. That's what made wrestling awesome to me as a kid. I got to see cartoons come to life and fight it out in the middle of the ring. I want to do that for kids today. I want to be the cartoon superhero come to life for them. I want to be what I saw as a kid. I want to be me. I am Leva Bates. And soon, you will all know who I am.

(•ө•)(✪㉨✪)LEVA BATES(✪㉨✪)(•ө•)

Coming Soon!
    World X Invitational
    Round One Match:

Sonjay Dutt vs Matt Sydal

Final Moments:

Dutt goes for a lariat, but Sydal ducks, hitting the ropes. Sydal takes Sonjay down with a hurricanrana, sending Sonjay Dutt rolling into the corner. Matt Sydal runs into the corner, as the Rebourne star tries to leave little separation, but Dutt gets both boots up! Sydal crashes to the ground as the X Division veteran climbs to the top rope, soaring into the air with the Moon Stomp – DODGED! Matt Sydal moved! Dutt rolls through to his knees, only to be caught with the Shining Wizard by Sydal! Matt Sydal climbs the turnbuckle, as the crowd sees what is about to happen… PICTURE PERFECT! SHOOTING SYDAL PRESS! Matt Sydal makes the cover! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Shooting Sydal Press), And Advancing To The Quarter Finals, Matt Sydal!
    Match Length: 13:04
    Road Agent Notes: The build of the match was that Sonjay Dutt was a desperate veteran. Commentary claimed he is the greatest X Division star to never hold the championship, and that this could be one of his last opportunities to get that win. Sonjay would work a delusional heel style, playing to the crowd like a face even though he was cheating. Sydal got a good pop and the crowd is behind him.

Sonjay gets up, holding his gut after the hard fought loss. Sydal is having his hand raised by Brian Hebner, when Sonjay shoves Hebner out of the way. Sydal and Sonjay stare down, but Sonjay holds his arm up, congratulating the winner as we fade to the back.

We go to a pretaped interview, where Jeremy Borash sits in the ring with the number one contenders for the Impact World Tag Team Championships, ACH & Taiji Ishimori. They all sit in the center of the ring in an empty arena as it says that this was recorded earlier this week.

Jeremy Borash: ACH, Taiji, welcome and may I start this interview off with some congratulations on your championship opportunity at Against All Odds in a mere couple of weeks live on pay-per view. Now, what are your thoughts about the upcoming match against Pentagon Dragon and Rey Fenix, The Lucha Brothers?

ACH: Well, we’re very excited about the opportunity to finally prove us as one of the best teams in wrestling. We’ve held titles in Japan, but now it’s time for America to see just how good we are as a unit.

Jeremy Borash: Alright, well, these two young champions have been unstoppable as of late, impressing many of Impact’s veterans as well as the fans. What do you think gives you the edge?

ACH: You look at either team and you give most edges to them. Intimidation? They look like badasses with their gear. Talent? They’re the champions, anybody would give them that edge by default. But what they can’t compete with us at is heart. There’s nobody with as much heart as us, as much fighting spirit, bushido, as either of us. Nobody will take it to them and scratch, claw, fight, and do whatever it takes to become champions like we will.

Jeremy Borash: Taiji, any thoughts?

Taiji Ishimori stares for a second before cracking a smile.

Taiji Ishimori: We… are…. Next champions!

ACH and Taiji smile broadly as Jeremy Borash thanks them both for their time and wishes them luck in their exploits.
    Commercial Break

World X Invitational
    Round One Match:

Jay Lethal vs Shane Strickland

Final Moments:

Shane goes for a head kick, but Lethal ducks, taking out the planted leg of Strickland! Shane Strickland falls to his knees, as Jay Lethal hits the ropes. Sliding elbow into the chin of Strickland! Strickland rolls over, stomach down on the mat. Jay Lethal goes to the top rope, looking for the elbow, but Strickland gets up. He charges the corner, but Lethal hops off, rolling over to his feet. Both men run towards each other, but Lethal decks Strickland with a dropkick to the chin! Strickland rolls right over to his feet, getting caught with a stiff enziguiri to the head, wobbling him. Jay Lethal goes off the ropes with a front handspring… LETHAL INJECTION! Jay Lethal hooks both legs! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (Lethal Injection), And Moving On To The Quarter Finals, Jay Lethal!
    Match Length: 11:08
    Road Agent Notes: Shane Strickland looked like a million bucks here, trying to play spoiler to the dream of both Jay Lethal and the fans. Lethal was collected for the match, working a slowed pace while still being energetic when needed. Strickland got some scattered pops, but for the most part, the crowd was thoroughly behind Jay Lethal.

We see a promotional video of LAX's dominance since returning, mostly highlighting the success of their newest Knockout, Ivelisse Velez! After becoming Knockout's Champion in quick fashion a mere few weeks after her debut, she has set Impact Wrestling on notice in record time. However, she faces easily the biggest challenge yet, as the unbeaten Demon Assassin, Rosemary, will be coming back to take her "precious" championship back, as well as avenge her fallen Decay comrades that LAX took credit for dropping in the first place! Pending in ring clearance, Rosemary isn't officially able to compete yet, but who's to say that will stop her from exacting her revenge?! Find out, at Against All Odds!

First Time Ever! Live on pay-per view!

World X Invitational
    Round One Match:

Johnny Mundo vs Eli Drake

Final Moments:

Drake goes for a German Suplex, but Mundo lands on his feet! Eli slowly gets up, taunting to the crowd, but Mundo springs off the second rope with the Flying Chuck Kick! Johnny stacks Drake up! 1…2… NO! ELI KICKS OUT! Mundo backs off, running to him and landing a beautiful running shooting star press! Mundo goes for the cover again! 1…2… No! Kickout! Mundo pulls Drake into a corner, going for the End of the World, but Drake moves out of the way! Mundo lands on his feet. Drake grabs him, looking for the snap STO, but Mundo swings over, back flipping onto his feet! SUPERKICK FROM MUNDO! Mundo sends the dazed Eli Drake to the ground near the corner… END OF THE WORLD! Johnny Mundo hooks the leg! 1...2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (End of the World), And Advancing To The Quarter Finals, Johnny Mundo!
    Match Length: 9:58
    Road Agent Notes: Johnny Mundo was touted on social media all week as the stand out for this tournament. Many believe his standings with AAA and Lucha Underground is going to bring big success with him to Impact. Mundo made those claims seem very accurate with his impressive debut here tonight, taking down what many believed to be the “spoiler” of the tournament in Eli Drake. Eli tried to use power spots on Mundo, but Johnny Mundo’s athletics and striking power would set the odds in his favor.

We see a graphic that announces that as well as the GFW Global Championship, we will be seeing the GFW Tag Team Championships defended at Against All Odds! The GFW Tag Team Champions, RENO SCUM, will make their Impact Wrestling debut to go head to head against another debuting team, Los Güeros del Cielo. The high-flying duo of Angelico and Jack Evans will be doing whatever it takes to take home the tag gold at pay-per view!

First Time Ever! Live on pay-per view!

Commercial Break
    *MAIN EVENT*
    #1 Contendership for GFW Global Championship
    Fatal Four Way:

Suicide vs Matt Riddle vs Bram vs Cody w/ Brandi Rhodes

Final Moments:

Matt Riddle grabs at Bram, trying to apply a Guillotine. He holds into the head of Bram, not quite getting to apply the submission. However, Cody springs off the middle rope with the Disaster Kick, hitting Riddle right on the button of the chin! Cody grabs for Bram, trying to get a Cross Rhodes to the Chesterfield Plague, but now Suicide is up in the ring! Cody releases Bram, charging at Suicide who ducks a lariat attempt! Suicide hits the ropes as the masked man of mystery comes to Cody with a running dropkick, sending the Grand Champion hard into the turnbuckle! Cody starts to roll out, as Bram is up, grabbing the mask of Suicide and turning it sideways! Suicide claws at his face as he can no longer see, Bram lands a kick between the legs! Suicide doubles over in agony, while Bram drives his skull into the mat with the Brighter Side of Suffering (Impaler DDT)! Bram covers him! 1…2…3!

Spoiler:

Your Winner Via Pinfall (The Brighter Side of Suffering), And #1 Contender for the GFW Global Championship, Bram!
    Match Length: 15:39
    Road Agent Notes: Cody and Matt Riddle were heavily protected, treated like potentially the actual champions, even being a champ in Cody’s case. Cody came down with both his GFW Nex*Gen title and the Grand title, looking like the man in this company as the crowd hated him the most easily. Suicide’s aerial offense was a highlight, while Bram’s brawling and dirty tactics seemed to make the difference. Commentary continued to talk about the history of Magnus and Bram whenever Bram was on the offensive.

Bram stands tall after the match, as Dave Penzer announces the official top contender to the GFW Global Championship. Magnus gets into the ring, taking off his shades, as he unstraps the championship belt from around his waist. He steps up, standing eye to eye with Bram and staring him down. The two start to trade words as we fade to black.

Against All Odds 4/30/17 Confirmed Card:
    Spoiler:

GFW Tag Team Championship:
    Los Güeros del Cielo vs RENO SCUM[C]

World X Invitational Semi-Finals (x2):
    ??? vs ???

Impact World Tag Team Championship:
    ACH & Taiji Ishimori vs Lucha Brothers[C]

Impact Knockout’s Championship:
    Rosemary vs Ivelisse Velez[C]

GFW Global Championship:
    Bram vs Magnus[C]

World X Invitational Finals:
    ??? vs ???

Impact World Championship:
    Davey Richards vs Lashley[C]

BRAUUUUUUN

Status

Xplosion 4/22/17

Xplosion
    4/22/17

We get a promotion for Against All Odds in just over a week, where we will see multiple championship matches, including for the first time ever on pay-per view, the defenses of the GFW Tag Team Championships, and the GFW Global Championship, as we move into a new era of Impact!

Kingston defeats Robbie Ein 6:22 Via Pinfall With The Backfist To The Future.

We see highlights of Impact Stars appearing in Mexico for The Crash and AAA, including the likes of Davey Richards, Ethan Carter III, War Machine, and L.A.X.!

Andrew Everett and Shane Strickland defeat Sonjay Dutt and Eli Drakein 9:47 Via Pinfall With A Shooting Star Press.

A graphic is shown for Against All Odds, where we learn Jeff Jarrett will be having a groundbreaking announcement that will shake Impact Wrestling to it's core!

Ethan Carter III defeats Tyrus in 9:09 Via Pinfall With The One Percenter.

Thread Information