Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Most Improved Ongoing Discussion

Scumbag Role Model

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.
      Country                    United States

2017 Most Improved Ongoing Discussion

Perhaps too early to call, but who so far has shown the most improvement since the new year? Use this thread to keep track of all those showing vast improvement in their craft, or guys that are finding a groove.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Re: 2017 Most Improved Ongoing Discussion

Juice Robinson
    ----

----

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:

For A Better WC

Status
      Country                    England

Juice was already finding his groove in 2016, he's just getting more of an opportunity now.

Braun continues to get better and stay up with the level of his push. These Big Show matches keep getting better, he was terrific in the rumble, and probably had his best singles match to date with that LMS against Sami Zayn.

I think at the moment I'd vote for TK Cooper in #1 who has gotten good out of the blue, but he's not really got a chance of winning this, especially now his visa has expired.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I've really done a 180 on Finn Balor over the last few weeks. He's really trying. Seems a lot more comfortable, a lot more motivated, and I enjoyed him a lot last night.
    -------
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

The Cult of Mayu Iwatani

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Taichi

For A Better WC

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    I've really done a 180 on Finn Balor over the last few weeks. He's really trying. Seems a lot more comfortable, a lot more motivated, and I enjoyed him a lot last night.
    I've been saying since he came back he seems a lot more comfortable and well rounded in his performances. If only he showed that aggression like in his hot comeback last night that was lacking in his NXT Samoa Joe feud we might of got somewhere.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Yeah, he executed it really well. Quite the contrast to that Dallas match with Joe where he had one of the worst comebacks in history.
    -------
    -------

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Halfway top three:

1. Kenny Omega - the goofiness has been turned down, the fundamentals are being presented more, and the work is good. Omega is doing all the right things right now to come off as a big time player in the industry. After the US shows I have a fonder appreciation for Omega and I've appreciated the turn around.

2. Finn Balor - taking a backseat to Rollins, Joe, Wyatt, etc aside, the guy has came back a lot more comfortable and a lot more balanced as a performer. I used to not care to see him on a card, now I'm baffled as to why he's not on Raw PPV's

3. Neville - Neville's always been terrific and had a WOTY year in 2014 but this heel run has put him on a whole new, well, level. His talking is miles better and his appearances have so much more to them now than just being an athletic guy with a cool finisher.
    Last edited by Darling Nicky; 07-10-2017 at 01:10 PM.
    -------
    -------

For A Better WC

Status

Yeah the way Kenny's G1 is going, he'd be lucky to win this because the goofiness has returned.

Someone who popped into my mind today who I think fits the bill for this award is Elias Samson. I have to admit, I was dead wrong on this guy and he's shown me up big time with how at home he feels in the Raw midcard. This guy has been a great heel since the superstar shakeup with his concert promos, and he's better than he used to be in the ring for sure (Balor match this week was pretty good). In NXT he was a pretty irrelevant part of the show, never booked as a threat, never in important matches and I think he had go away heat with Full Sail more so than working fans with his promos. His 2017 feels like a total 180.

Compare Elias to other NXT callups this year like Shinsuke Nakamura, Tye Dillinger and The Revival . Samoa Joe's killing it for sure, but after him, Elias is the surprise package.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Yeah, Kenny's slowly going back to being pretty aborting with the G1.

Elias is interesting. I'm not that much on board with him as an improving in ring talent (he sold the Coup de Grace in the worst way at the hous show I went to and he's got to do more than just a good match with Balor) but he seems more comfortable in the gimmick. I never would have bought him as the most successful NXT call up post Mania.
    -------
    -------

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Yeah the way Kenny's G1 is going, he'd be lucky to win this because the goofiness has returned.

Someone who popped into my mind today who I think fits the bill for this award is Elias Samson. I have to admit, I was dead wrong on this guy and he's shown me up big time with how at home he feels in the Raw midcard. This guy has been a great heel since the superstar shakeup with his concert promos, and he's better than he used to be in the ring for sure (Balor match this week was pretty good). In NXT he was a pretty irrelevant part of the show, never booked as a threat, never in important matches and I think he had go away heat with Full Sail more so than working fans with his promos. His 2017 feels like a total 180.

Compare Elias to other NXT callups this year like Shinsuke Nakamura, Tye Dillinger and The Revival . Samoa Joe's killing it for sure, but after him, Elias is the surprise package.
    I want it noted this was exactly my plan with him in my BTB. Midcard heel is the perfect role for Elias.

Tap Tap Tap

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017: I guess that makes me less lame

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

Booty Nights

Status

Another shout for Juice Robinson all the clips I've seen of him and he's an entirely differ guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Cult of Mayu Iwatani

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Quote Originally Posted by Long Dong Booty View Post
    Another shout for Juice Robinson all the clips I've seen of him and he's an entirely differ guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    The Juice is LOOSE

For A Better WC

Status

Juice and Evil feel like two guys who have really improved their stock and elevated their position on the card this G1.

I still like my Elias shout, but ideally I'd need to see more matches from him these last 4 months.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

For a guy that was extremely protected against big names like Ambrose and Balor, it sure doesn't look like it's leading to anything special.
    -------
    -------

Scumbag Role Model

Status

The more New Day matches I watch this year, the more I think Xavier Woods should be considered for this award.
    -------
    -------

Booty Nights

Status

He's definitely come a long way

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

I think Baron Corbin can be a mention as well as Alams

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    I think Baron Corbin can be a mention as well as Alams
    Corbin should be nowhere near this thread.
    -------
    -------

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    The more New Day matches I watch this year, the more I think Xavier Woods should be considered for this award.
    Agree with this shout. He's been going about it the right way and it's all been under the radar so far.
    I have a plan so cunning......

Thread Information