Status
      Country                    Ireland

From The Desk of Celina Sasha.

Celina Sasha
    Los Angeles, California
    CSasha@attorneyatlaw.com

22th April 2017

Dear Mr Seanoa

This letter is on behalf of my long time clients, Drew and Ethan Connor collectively known as "The Echo"; in regards to the statement you made on the twenty-first of April on Adrenaline Rush, As CWA Tag Team Champions for almost an entire calendar year not to mention their exceptional history of being nothing but model employees and respectful to authority., they reserve the right to decide, when and where they should defend their titles, stripping my clients of their championships without their consent nor any legal grounds is not only highly disrespectful to all they have achieved but also highly illegal.

If you insist on carrying through with your threat of this “Tag Team Classic” tournament, my clients reserve the right to take further legal action without further notice to you. This Letter may be given in evidence in court of your failure to respect my client's rights, if it becomes necessary to go to court, I will expect CWA management to pay the applicable interest, filing and attorney fees, and any other related costs.

I will be happy to answer any questions you may have on this matter on the email address above

Your immediate attention to this matter will be appreciated.

-Sincerely,
    Celina Sasha. Esquire
    Last edited by An Original Name; 04-22-2017 at 01:28 PM.
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Thread Information