Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2017 Face Of The Year Ongoing Discussion

For A Better WC

Status
      Country                    England

Re: 2017 Face Of The Year Ongoing Discussion

Be honest, who thought I was gonna talk about Naito in here after yesterday? That's 1 day, he's got some ways to go yet.

Someone I'm surprised to see not nominated by Shake here is Taguchi himself. Watching G1 finals night yesterday and seeing him win the tag titles and doing his dance that fans were lapping up, it hit me, this guy is a serious contender for this. He's the leader of all the pure babyfaces in New Japan.

Speaking of which, I think young Juice probably stands a good chance in this as well. With the painfully average year Sami Zayn has had, Juice Robinson feels like the best in-ring babyface we've seen this year in terms of getting sympathy and getting fans to will him on to victory.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.
      Country                    United States

Juice is probably my number one after the G1. Really textbook Babyface performances and promos and the crowds eat him up.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Be honest, who thought I was gonna talk about Naito in here after yesterday? That's 1 day, he's got some ways to go yet.

Someone I'm surprised to see not nominated by Shake here is Taguchi himself. Watching G1 finals night yesterday and seeing him win the tag titles and doing his dance that fans were lapping up, it hit me, this guy is a serious contender for this. He's the leader of all the pure babyfaces in New Japan.

Speaking of which, I think young Juice probably stands a good chance in this as well. With the painfully average year Sami Zayn has had, Juice Robinson feels like the best in-ring babyface we've seen this year in terms of getting sympathy and getting fans to will him on to victory.

I thought I had mentioned Coach Taguchi but I guess not. I would assume it's because he's not really doing anything serious in New Japan (up until now) so I never really thought about it. But yeah, Taguchi Japan has evolved into its current state rather than just being "Tanahashi and friends" so I guess that's something. Forgot that the stables popularity with certain non wrestling idols also helps (Taguchi's Jurina shirt an example of that being highlighted)

I'm waiting to see how Naito develops. He promoed more like a face when he won G1 and he seems to be gearing himself towards the fan support. But I still view him as a heelish individual. Will see how he and Okada play off of each other. Will be super interesting given the contrasting reactions to Naito/Okada from WK8.
    Last edited by RainShaker; 08-14-2017 at 10:53 PM.
    ----

----

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:

The Cult of Mayu Iwatani

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Juice Robinson is probably my top pick

Scumbag Role Model

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.
      Country                    United States

Breezango have to be mentioned here. Their pre-tape segment was the biggest pop of Hell In A Cell and a guy almost died.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Thread Information