Thread: WWE NXT Discussion: April 19th, 2017

Pony Mod

Status
      Country                    Australia

WWE NXT WWE NXT Discussion: April 19th, 2017

WWE NXT preview: Dillinger and Young to settle score inside a steel cage
    Tye Dillinger is out to put an end to his rivalry against SAnitY. The Perfect 10 will battle Eric Young, the leader of the menacing faction, in a Steel Cage Match.

Tye Dillinger is now a member of SmackDown LIVE, but The Perfect 10 has unfinished business in NXT. The veteran grappler wants to settle his longstanding rivalry with SAnitY once and for all, and what better way to do it than inside a steel cage against the chaotic group’s leader, Eric Young?

After Dillinger turned down Young’s offer to join the feared faction months ago, he has succumbed to the numbers game. Every time it seemed as if Dillinger was going to get the upper hand on Young and his crazed cohorts, SAnitY would gang up on the embattled Superstar.

Dillinger is hoping that the steel confines of tonight’s contest will keep Alexander Wolfe, Killian Dain and Nikki Cross out of the ring. Either way, expect this heated conflict to be brought to a head when Dillinger clashes with Young tonight on NXT at 8/7 C, on the award-winning WWE Network.
    Will Billie Kay and Peyton Royce seek out revenge against Liv Morgan?
    Last week on NXT, while Billie Kay and Peyton Royce were up to their usual tricks, filming themselves as they put down everyone in their path at the WWE Performance Center, they ran into Liv Morgan and Aliyah. These Superstars are no strangers to one another, having been entrenched in a bitter rivalry for weeks.

Even though there clearly is no love lost between them, tensions boiled over when Morgan pushed Kay into a hydrotherapeutic tub in the trainer’s room. Of course, the self-proclaimed “Iconic Duo” were not completely innocent in this exchange as they had first approached Morgan and Aliyah and began pestering the latter.

With their rivalry clearly nowhere near ending, will we see these adversaries battle inside the ring this week? Will Kay and Royce look for revenge after they were humiliated in front of everyone at the hands of Morgan?

Find out what’s next for these nemeses tonight on NXT at 8/7 C, on the award-winning WWE Network.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WWE NXT Discussion: April 19th, 2017

I am really surprised Triple H hasn't given up on Hideo Itami after all his injuries. Roode vs. Itami should be a pretty good match. The UK championship is a really nice looking belt...how nice all the NXT belts look make the Universal championship look even worse.

​​​seth rollins / kingslayer / the architect

Pony Mod

Status
      Country                    Australia

- HIDEOOOO. I am so down for pissed-off silent assassin Hideo Itami in the main event scene. Dude’s been here since 2014 and has spent, like, 60% of his time on the injured list, so I’m down to him just cutting out the middle stages and going straight to the top. Props to Bobby Roode for the lengthened sell of the GTS too. Takes the GTS, then a five-minute ad later, and he’s only just recovering by then. Helps sell how much of a destructive force Hideo’s GTS is.

- Gallagher & Bate just had the politest verbal throwdown in history. Bate/Gallagher next week feels like it’ll be fun as a ballpit.

- Heavy Machinery continue towards memedom, meanwhile Almas is still directionless. Who wears a suit in the gym? Bro.

- Ohhey, Danny Burch. Welcome back to NXT. Now lose to Andrade Almas so we can build him up to be defeated by Drew McIntyre.

- This package of all these women having fallen to Asuka, and every one vowing to be the one to bounce back and unseat her, is pretty aces. Even includes Daria Berenato! Odd that it didn’t include Nikki Cross, though. One of the few Asuka never faced one-on-one, conspicuously absent from this package. Am I looking into things a bit too much? Maybe, maybe.

- Iconic Duo got screwed out of a win. I DEMAND JUSTIIIICE. Bleh match.

- TYE DILLINGER ACTUALLY WON AN IMPORTANT MATCH. Someone check hell, it may be freezing over. Main event was a bit slow to start, but absolutely picked up during the latter half. Plus there’s a very nice visual of Tye locking his ‘demons’ in a cage as he leaves NXT with the most important victory of his career. Leaving his past behind him to look towards a bright future.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

I wasn't big on this episode of NXT for some reason. The additions to Almas' character seem forced and tacky, Roode's promo was great and Itami is great but I don't have much interest in Itami challenging for the title right now, seeing Tye win a big match was great but the match itself was a little lackluster and felt like a majority of WWE cage matches you see these days.

Next week's episode should be great.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    I am really surprised Triple H hasn't given up on Hideo Itami after all his injuries. Roode vs. Itami should be a pretty good match. The UK championship is a really nice looking belt...how nice all the NXT belts look make the Universal championship look even worse.
    There's nothing wrong with the Universal title. It took seeing it on Finn's shoulder the night of it's reveal to get used to it but otherwise it's a nice looking belt. All the WWE titles are looking pretty good these days in my opinion... but the UK title especially is fucking beautiful. I have never considered spending a ridiculous amount of money on a replica belt before but every time I see that belt I feel like it'd be worth dropping money I don't have, on something I really don't need, just so I can walk around the house with it on.

Popped for the GTS. Most I've been into Itami since his original debut. I think this is them rolling the dice on him to see if he can hang at the main event level because they've invested a lot of time and effort into him and he's been so unlucky with injuries. They're going all in and seeing what he can really do in the hope that they can get him out of the developmental system sooner rather than later. Fingers crossed his injury woes are over and he can really gather some steam in this program with Roode.

Found it funny that Jack called Tyler, Master Tyler rather than Master Bate.

Thread Information